1.25/5

Looking for a loan company?

643 Credit Acceptance Corp Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 15, 2019

I sent my pay off to them overnight. And they said it would be posted to my account in 24 hours. Then for them to “audit” my account would take 30 days? To get my title. In this day and age? How? SCAM.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Credit Acceptance use Superior protection plan for their warranty. Superior warranty isn't worth the paper it's written on. The way the warranty written it's nothing but legalized racketeering and the consumers are the ones who's going to suffer. Credit Acceptance approve your loan and they use Superior protection plan for the warranty. Trust me there isn't anything Superior about their warranty. God forbid you need to use your warranty because they're not going to pay. Either that's not covered or what's covered they're going to figure out a way not to pay. I've been dealing with this company for a month and my motor is gone out in my car. I'm in so much disbelief until I'm sick. There needs to be a internal investigation on Superior protection plan. This company has pages after pages of complaints.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Just FYI everyone, these people are horrible to deal with. They are rude and untruthful. We were threatened any time we were late on our payment that they had the ability to shut our vehicle off through an ignition bypass switch. Well come to find out that was not true. We paid our vehicle off and are waiting on the title. When I asked them where to get this "ignition bypass switch" removed (since the Company we got the vehicle from is closed) I was told there is no ignition bypass switch on our vehicle. So they threatened us with a lie all this time. Not good customer service.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Run is the 1st thing that comes to mind. They are liars in every sense of the word! Had my 1st dealing with them today. Was told 1st payment would come out April 1st. Get a letter saying I missed my 1st payment March 1st. Called them to tell them they made a mistake and they refuse to say they are wrong. Even with the contract in front of me I read it to them. They still said my fault and now I'm a month behind. POS company. STAY AWAY. JUST RUN.

Original review: March 7, 2019

RUN!! DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH CREDIT ACCEPTANCE GROUP... My car was totaled. They said I owed them 3k more than what the insurance paid. Ok, so full coverage is only partial coverage actually. Then I go on the website. It still says I owe them the full amount after the insurance paid them, so I asked for a print out of what I owe. Still waiting after 2 weeks and they're saying I'm late on a payment that was only given verbally. ALSO... THE WARRANTY COMPANY AFFILIATED WITH THEM DOESN'T EXIST. SAVE YOUR 1500. The downpayment doesn't matter. You will still pay the high monthly fee, interest and fees. Even if you pay the car off be prepared to pay $2500 or more than the car is worth.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Acceptance Corp?

Original review: March 5, 2019

We have had a car loan with them for 4 years now, and boyfriend lost his job and we got behind one month. Called and made a payment arrangement and when called Credit Acceptance to pay they refused to take payment and refused to allow us to pay two payment in one month to catch the car up!!

Original review: March 4, 2019

I went to purchase a car that was 11995.00. I had 6000.00 to put down. Was informed my credit was invisible - needed co-signer. Ok well I ended up being his co-signer with my 6000.00 going to paperwork fees and paying 300.00 month. Could not get out of it. They said he died. I was demanded payment in full and now in collections for 9000.00. Loan end total 21000.00. What if anything can I do? Big deal auto Credit Acceptance you are the devil.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

This is the worst financing company ever. Unfortunately, I was in a situation where I had to have a car to get to work and transport my children around. I put down a hefty down payment and still have a $500 a month note. They told me that after 6 months I could refinance. That was a lie! By the time I finish paying, I will have paid almost three times as much as the price of my car. They are quick to snatch your vehicle if you miss one payment and they refuse to be flexible with payment help. You would be better off walking or catching the bus than using this company. My only hope is that someone will reveal them for the crooks that they are and sue the pants off of them. After two years, I am so far upside down in my payments that I can’t even trade my vehicle in. Heed the advice of those of us who made the mistake of getting involved with company, and run as fast as you can in the other direction.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Worst lender you could ever finance through. You're better off walking. Their customer service agents are rude. They call you all hours of the day. They refuse to change your payment due date. I bought this vehicle in 2015. Little did I know that the day you buy it is your due date. So I call in figuring I could just request for a different day in the month for the due date. Boy was I wrong. I get a whole speech about better budgeting my finance or borrowing the money. I haven't even made my first payment. Avoid them at all cost. Do yourself a favor.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I purchased a vehicle in June of 2017 and was excited to find out I had been approved for a loan through Credit Acceptance and was able to purchase a warranty with it. A few weeks later my nightmare began. Things were going wrong on the vehicle and when I brought it to the mechanics they told me that the warranty was a sham, because they never get paid for their work. I took it to several more mechanics who all told me the same thing. I called to complain and would either get no response or them just telling me my warranty number again! Thus began my journey of paying for multiple, expensive repairs on an upside down loan. I found out that truthfully my vehicle was only worth $1,500 at best. My loan was for a little over $5,000!

As the issues became worse I kept calling Credit Acceptance and was told by a rep they would work with me on halting a month’s worth of payments due to the repair costs. Then I found out that wasn’t the truth and suddenly I was behind on payments. I then called to make a payment arrangement. The rep asked me for $164 to secure it. I did so over the phone immediately. 2 days later another rep called to tell me that that rep wasn’t authorized to do that and that that was too small of an amount and they wiped out my arrangement! I was then told if I paid another $25 it would be reinstated. So I did. 2 weeks later I found out that wasn’t the case at all! At this point I began to feel scammed and I got different reasons from each person I spoke to, most of which were rude.

As time passed everything in the vehicle was falling apart and I was having a hard time keeping up with just paying for all these expensive repairs but I had to because I needed a vehicle. I’m a single mom to 4 special needs kids, one who is a frequent flyer to the hospital. Over this past summer everything that could go wrong has. Torque converter, faulty seat bench anchors, brakes snapped off while driving, PVC joint, wheel bearing/hub, misfiring cylinders, found a hodgepodge of mismatched wires and spark plugs, major oil leak, coolant leak, power steering leak, break leak, head gasket leak, exhaust leak, fuel leak, no heat, etc.

The value of this van isn’t even worth an oil change and it’s a death trap. I’ve been cut by the rusted broken doors, the sliding doors have opened while driving despite being locked, rain and snow get inside the vehicle and get my kids wet. I decided enough was enough and I needed to get a new car. Of course this one can’t be traded in, even if the loan was paid off. Dealers have told me they can’t believe I was ever sold this vehicle to begin with or that Credit Acceptance backed it with such a high loan.

I’ve been told I’ve gotten approvals for a new loan but the balance on the death trap needs to be paid off first. I’ve called a few times to try and find out if we can work out a pay off balance that isn’t the exact loan amount given the scamming going on here. The reps have been completely rude, demeaning and even tried bullying me and bullying money out of me. Not only will they not even discuss it (apparently pay off amounts are a set price depending on what state you live in), but they also keep changing that price.

When I demanded to speak to a manager I was denied! Then I was told I could only speak to a manager after I made a payment. Out of sheer frustration I made the dang payment and guess what? She tells me that the manager is on the other line and if I want to still talk to them I need to either call back or leave a voicemail. Are you kidding me? I sat on hold for over 15 minutes before I spent another 20 minutes talking to this rude rep. I wasn’t about to call back. I left a message but I’m not holding my breath I will get a callback and according to the rep they won’t help me either. So here I’m stuck getting screwed over. Hope your company feels good about taking advantage of a single mom!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Credit Acceptance hasn't caused me any real issues themselves. Although their warranty company has been a nightmare. I am set up on ACH so my payments are automatically taken out. I have spoken to Credit Acceptance and the warranty company twice about my service issue. The first lady with Credit Acceptance I spoke to didn't seem to care and acted as if I was lying about contacting a lawyer. The second call was a lot more professional. The customer service rep listened and took action sending my claim to the legal department. I purchased my vehicle on 9/17/18. Since then I have had multiple service issues. I also purchased a warranty through Credit Acceptance with Superior Warranty Plan.

As of today I have been 51 days without my vehicle due to my transmission going out on 12/16/18 and now being transported to 3 different Auto shops due to 1 shop declining to start repairs because they are afraid of not getting paid from the warranty company. 51 days of on time payments and full coverage insurance payments being paid for a vehicle I don't even have in my possession.

The warranty company is wanting the auto shops to tear down the transmission, have a claims adjuster come out inspect the transmission and find the key point of default. However, the warranty company is not willing to pay for the teardown and labor of the transmission. I have been advised I can pay for the teardown and I would be reimbursed but it's not a guarantee of a 100% reimbursement. I feel as if the warranty company is more of a hassle than a blessing. This has been a learning experience moving forward. Best of luck to anyone using the Warranty for the powertrain.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I bought a car in the year 1999. I was garnished on three separate occasions. Total garnishment was 2201.29, to which 549.0 was taken by way of STATE TAXES. As of the year 2017 this company was allowed to garnish my paycheck. They have changed the original garnishment on three separate occasions. Credit Acceptance utilized a lawyer with a suspicious and unscrupulous practice, HOWARD ALAN KATZ, WHICH ACTIONS ARE DOCUMENTED WITH THE DETROIT FREE PRESS, concerning debt collection cases. I have been advised to complain to the Office of the Attorney General for this thirty-five year debt collection. This is my personal experience and it's not fiction.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Robbers. I have them in court now. Judge call contract conscionable. They have the February 13 to have the appeal paperwork There. The law we’ll get Credit Acceptance And when I tried to talk to them they treated me like I was the dumbest person in the world. So I guess me and the Judge dumb. I’m doing my case pro se Lawyer’s is too greedy. What they trying to do is to get me a arbitration. It’s too much illegal activity in my contract for arbitration their activities must be stopped

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I've had to deal with more than one poor credit financier, unfortunately, but true. The one before this was strict, but you knew everything upfront--no shady backdoor dealings--and they worked with you fair and square. I've purchased 2 cars to the finish with them--no problems. Would recommend Superior Auto to anyone in a poor credit situation. Made the mistake of going to a dealership thinking I was making progress to purchase my current car on regular payments. This is when I got set up with these snakes!! Oh my, what a terrible mistake I made just trusting the finance department. First wrong turn: I had to agree to a $1500 warranty or no note. "That's how it is now." I was told. Lies. I should've trusted myself, stopped them there--shame on me.

Then, due to cascade of interesting issues (starting with a problem with the new payment card, then, them saying they tried to call but I'm never getting calls, them saying they sent a notice, but it went to my old address even though I updated my new address) I missed a payment and I don't get informed. I'm on auto-pay, I don't know anything so I just go along. For some reason, one month my check is late in the mail (my company pays once at the end of the month). So, I know everybody is going to be late, I'm annoyed about that, distracted, making calls, thinking about the late fees, because it's going on a week. I get ready to go somewhere and I'll be damned: My car is GONE!! After calling the police, I embarrassingly discover it's been REPOSSESSED for being 1 month and a few days behind!!! Are you KIDDING ME???

I had to pay $350 something in payments and fees (not so much $$ applied to payments part) PLUS the $150 tow fee PLUS $110 to the damn repo people who BROKE MY WINDSHIELD WASHER FLUID HOSE AND REFUSED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT AS DID CREDIT ACCEPTANCE, to get my car back!!! What a hustle for you Credit Acceptance!!! This process took several days, many phone calls and much inconvenience. Not to mention, Credit Acceptance straight up lied when I asked them what it would cost to get my car back. Let's not forget they damaged my credit over it, too. Oooh wee!!!

All that and for what? Because they really believed they were going to KEEP MY CAR. THAT WAS THEIR ENTIRE PLAN. Just look up how they work. This happened to me about 6 months after purchase. They thought: Not enough time to run up the miles and it was a good purchase price, she's got a secure job, we'll make the money both ways. But no no no, not today, snake pit.

I had the money all along. Could've gave them their payment any time. FORTHRIGHT COMMUNICATION. That's all that was needed. But they lie. They're sneaky. They use shady business practices. They're not upfront. They use the Detroit court systems to build their profit margins and if you think I'm joking, look it up. There's hundreds of other poor/bad credit lenders out here and I don't see them reported on negatively by top magazines nor with 1.5 star ratings by literally thousands of customers. JUST THIS ONE. RUN!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

The most heart wrenching part of this whole loan is that we have already paid the entire value of the principal of our truck, we missed JUST ONE payment and on the 10th day they would not accept arrangements and the customer service agents call and threaten us to turn the vehicle off! How does this help a person to get back on track with payments!? Another huge problem that people will have is if you are applying at a dealership they will lie, cheat and approve you by any means needed to get your loan, and the dealership will lie to you and then you find out what you REALLY signed up for after they finalize your loan documents! Absolutely RUDE, INCOMPETENT PEOPLE!!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I needed a car in a short amount of time because my vehicle was destroyed in a hurricane. I went at the urging of a friend to a "local" used car dealer and they got me a loan through Credit Acceptance. My credit was 700+. I paid my payments on time every month for 3 years then one month I thought I paid my payment and it didn't go through, there was no notice that it hadn't gone through. I called 6 most later for a pay off and it was then I was verbally accosted by a service representative. This happened twice in the 4 years it took to pay off my loan. I paid off my loan and this company reported that I didn't pay my payments on time at the end of my loan, which was not the case. Now my credit is 529... NEVER use this company, if you don't have bad credit, you will when you pay the loan on time and pay it off.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

My husband in 2016 got a van financed through them. We haven't had too many issues, I make payments. I have missed a couple but made them up and paid partial as we own our own company and were stiffed about $70,000 by a contractor so things have been tight and semi went out of business, still made payments. Guess a couple got returned for insufficient funds that were there but for some reason weren't. I have no idea. But we have never received phone calls, notices in the mail and in Colorado they have to send a "right to cure" before repossession.

Well that didn't happen and I was not aware of the situation or the account somehow being behind until the repo guys showed up today (1/21/2019). They were waiting for my husband to come with the key because the van had a flat tire so he was borrowing a vehicle, came in the house because my cell phone died. Heard them tear out of my driveway van in tow which contains 100% of our company's equipment as well as other personal effects like the 10 ladders strapped to the roof and to top it off they dragged the flat tire across the driveway leaving marks and most likely damaging the vehicle. I was on 2 phones trying to get something worked out while it was being hooked up to the truck (not a flatbed either).

The office lady at the repo office said the 3 repo guys peeled out of my driveway like they did is because I slammed the front door, when you walk in in a bit of a hurry it shuts hard. Everything in and on that vehicle are our source of income. Could have been avoided if they actually called to let me or my husband know something was up with the account or there's missing payments. Heck it would be helpful had the online customer accounts actually provided account information such as payment history. Things like that. It shows a balance of $12,000 on a $14,000 vehicle and we've already paid $12,000 to date.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have never met a company that was more unprofessional or dishonest as this place is. We have the opposite of poor credit. We have great credit, no credit history. We generally pay for everything with cash and we were told because of this, we were basically considered just as bad of a risk, as someone with bad credit. Go figure.

So, we got rooked into this hell-hole company for that very reason and let me tell you they are nothing but lying, deceitful, crooks. We signed up for their automated payment scheduler. It didn't take out our December payment as promised, they say that you can reschedule your payment date to work with your pay schedule and allow you to change it. We just found out that not only did they not take our automated payment as agreed, they also refused to honor the change in payment date that they agreed to less than a month ago.

They said that any payment date changes made on the automated system are not valid and you are considered late. Which I argued the fact with them. That is their systems for their business and they should honor what they offer. The woman again told me that it is not honored. That we had to pay December and January payment now or risk having our vehicle repo. That they are not responsible for any payment related issues due to their automated system, that they will not notify you that a payment was not processed or that they failed to receive a payment from you. It's your responsibility to verify any missed payments or otherwise in their system. If you don't tell anyone that is a problem, how will they know to fix it? She said that's not our problem, that's yours.

Seriously, I have never heard of any company not trying to assist their customer's to make their business experience as great as it can be. Very deceptive business practice indeed. As soon as, our building revolving credit issue is resolved. We are so refinancing this vehicle with our local bank. Honestly, now I see why folks hate these types of sleazy finance business. Unethical, dishonest and truly disgusting business practice and unscrupulous morales for any business.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. DO NOT FINANCE. The worst company to ever finance through. They will repo you after one missed payment. If you fall behind but start to pay they will still repo you for a very small balance at any time. They have no loyalty or consideration for the customers. They take your money and the moment you fall behind they will repo right away. Worst mistake of my life. Balance never goes down they constantly add fees. They could care less about you. They are unprofessional and disgraceful. Don't use them as a financer. You will regret it and pay for it.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Credit Acceptance is full of ** and so was the deal that sold me the car 2011 Hyundai Sonata. The car was worth $10,000 and the loan is $10,000. We made every payment on time but check this. The memorandum title was typed it wrong so we have no tags until they get an email out. I forgot this is the second time that this is happened in the last four months but we still pay $100 a week to Credit Acceptance a ** company.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

My husband and I have purchased a Nissan in October of 2018. We have made payments on time. In December I called to see if I could defer the payment for that month so we could do Christmas for my children due to I was down one income. I was told that they don’t do that. This is the first company that I have known that will not work with you for anything...so I was told about how I can make a payment arrangement. I did so for January 7th. Well January 4th came and my husband's check wasn’t enough to cover the payment arrangement so I called to see if I could extended it just by a few days. Then I was told that I didn’t make the arrangement for the 7th and that it was made for the 4th. And I said no I have records that I sat it for the 7th. And she proceeds to argue with me that it was set for the 4th. Then she told me that this is the second payment arrangement that I have made on my account...when it was not.

Then I asked how is that possible because I am the only person who calls and deals with this account on payments and anything else... She didn’t have any answers. Then I asked, "Ok. When was the last time I made this so called payment arrangement?" Then she told me that it was in October. I asked how in the hell is that possible because that is when I got the vehicle? Again had no answer. So just now I went to look at my bank account and my lone only to find that they have not taken out the payment for the vehicle but they took out the 3.95 fee for technology use. So I have only had this vehicle for 3 months and I am already having problems with them. Most of the complaints from the people here have had their loan or vehicle for a year at least. Not me. I am going to look into a lawyer. It has helped me verify that this company are criminals.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I bought a truck in August 2016. I had the payment set up to automatically come out of my account by weekly. For over 18 months not an issue. I became unemployed the first of 2018. I had enough in savings to carry me until the first of July. I called Credit acceptance to let them know my status. I did not find employment until the end of June. I called them again and set up the payment plan as it was before. When I called both times, the people on the other end of the phone were as unprofessional as they could get. I asked to speak to a supervisor, he proceeded to tell me I was 3 payments behind. I asked him how that could be, whereas with all the payments I had made put me 5 payments ahead. His math did not add up.

To make matters worse, the day after a payment was due, the phone calls started. 8-10 calls a day, every day. I told the supervisor that that was against the law in the state I lived in. He laughed and said they were within their rights, even after I told him where to look up the laws. Unfortunately I found myself unemployed again the first of November. I called to let them know what was going on. The woman on the other end stated if I did not make a payment they were sending someone to repo the vehicle. I again informed her of state laws the require them to send out a letter 2 weeks prior with the date and time they planned to take the vehicle. She told me they did not have to any such thing. That they had people located in my state that took care of all that.

So again I told her what the issues were. What the laws are and basically was treated as if I was beneath them. It was bad enough that the price was double what the vehicle was worth. But to dismiss any attempt I made to keep them abreast of my situation. I have heard of loan sharks, but Credit Acceptance Corp make a loan shark look like a goldfish! It's one thing to charge a high percentage rate on those trying to get back on their feet. It's a totally different treat them with disrespect and cause unnecessary stress. As a veteran, I defended our country from terrorism. Only to see it dished out from a company that thinks it's helping. For those who have fallen prey to this company, you have my deepest sympathies! To anyone who believes Credit Acceptance Corp is their only hope. I say keep looking!!! Best of luck!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

My husband has a car loan through this company. If you are behind at all they will call you nonstop all day everyday. I checked my voicemail and had a message left by them. Clearly the man didn't realize my voicemail was recording and he was whispering to an associate about how he didn't care if it was ten cents or not. He was going to and I quote "** them as far as he can go with it." When I called it in to complain of course no supervisors were available. But the nice women on the phone told me she could see the man had called us six times total that day because they record all calls and she would have her supervisor call me back. Although I haven't heard back of course. I have the voicemail saved and will be reporting it the FTC as soon as the government shut down is over.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

A few months ago I decided to change the email address on my credit acceptance payment page. I did always receive email correspondence about payments made on my previous email address, now since I have the new email I have not received any email with payment confirmation. I have emailed customer service about this issue, and yet nobody has replied. Their fees are with no doubt extremely high sky. I am barely making a living after making my car payment. The payment on my car is seriously endless. It is very obvious that Credit Acceptance Corp. take advantage of many people in need. Truly disgusting and disgraceful business.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Financed a Jeep through C.A.C. Was told I would get a rebate after reading it in. They changed the payoff balance to match the rebate overage. Never! Never! Never, finance a car with them. Dishonest!!!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Customer service is very unprofessional. I have been paying a loan for one year on time and I don't see my balance going down. I've tried asking as if why and requested payment history but nothing has been resolved. My lawyer has also contacted them to try to get my payment history and still nothing. Big mistake of me to have purchased a car loan through Credit Acceptance!!!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I bought a Nissan and unfortunately financed through C.A. My loan was for 8,000. 2 years later I still owe them 10,000. How is that freaking possible? How? I need to talk with a lawyer about getting out of this predatory lending company's finger grips because there is no way in hell I still owe them 10,000 2 years later for a car that is only valued and 6 grand at best.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

If you can avoid getting a loan from Credit Acceptance, please do by all means! When I got my car I agreed to do auto pay on the days that I got paid, so they could get their money on time and to also help my credit. The very first two payments they failed to take out. When I would call to speak to someone about the situation, they would have nasty attitudes and didn't want to speak to me about it. It wasn't until after I tried making the payment myself when they decided to call and say they were going to repo my car.

I tried explaining to them that auto pay was set up and they were the ones not doing their job. They then told me that someone had cut it off, so I asked that being it was their fault could they just move the missing payments to the end and start taking the money out, they told me no. I then told them that I would be getting my lawyer involved. When they talked to my lawyer they told him that the payments were late because I didn't have money in my account (which was a lie). So now my credit score has dropped 78 points because of them. Also, I received a new debit card and called them to switch my information, they told me no, if I wanted to do that tell my lawyer to call them and do it for me.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

We financed a vehicle through this company and was set up for auto pay. Everything was going great for the first couple months and then somewhere along the lines they stopped taking out our payments and we unknowingly fell behind on our payments. The repo guys showed up at our doorsteps two days prior to Christmas to repo our vehicle so we called them and the First Lady was very polite however we had to speak to a manager to stop the repo from happening and she was very rude and irrational in every way shape and form.

This was disgusting how unprofessional she handled everything. We had pulled out money from our account before this happened to put in Christmas cards for our families. So we was only 10 dollars shy of a full payment and the manager was very unreasonable and had to beg to let me call my friend who happened to be on vacation to cover the other 10 dollars on his bank card that we was short from our bank card! This was just ridiculous to have to go through all of that especially 2 days before Christmas. It’s not like we totally disregarded our account. The fact of the matter is something went wrong with our autopay and was never notified. It is a big shame that a company allows people like that deal with customers and this will most definitely be the last time I deal with them after this incident.

By the way they stack the interest up so high that it’s next to impossible to ever get ahead of the loan to where you could trade it in so if you plan on dealing with this place just be prepared to stay upside down during the whole entire loan and deal with horrible managers if they screw something up and Blame you for it. I would most definitely consider all other options before you even begin to consider this organization. You will be very disappointed on how you are treated as a customer!!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

The people that run and work for this company are the most incompetent bunch of idiots you will EVER encounter!!! My vehicle was repossessed when my car note was NOT behind! The embarrassment and frustration for something that is completely their fault is beyond frustrating!!! I spoke to the reps at Credit Acceptance... They “apologized for the inconvenience” but said they can’t do anything until in the morning! My vehicle is my only means of transportation to work tomorrow! This isn’t the first issue I’ve had with them! The repo guy was polite, but stated that he was there because his report says that my account is 75 DAYS past due!!! I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry! It wasn’t his fault, but that was A COMPLETE LIE!!! I will NEVER purchase a car with them again! I wish there was some way to hold these people accountable for this kind of stuff! This company is a sham!

Credit Acceptance Corp Company Information