CoreLogic SafeRent

Compare Mortgage Companies

Research top Mortgage Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I applied to an apartment complex in Greensboro, NC. After countless visits to apartments I finally get to the one I liked and could really see myself living in for many years. I was denied by this company after a background check. The source of my denial you might ask? A debt owed to a landlord that was mistakenly put on a report from YEARS ago! Not only has the debt collector removed this but also the apartment complex but lo and behold Corelogic's outdated and incorrect computer systems still has it listed and was the reason I was denied.

Calling them is a complete waste of time. I was told to speak to one representative at the time by the name of Eliel. For some reason he is always away from his "desk" and never returns phone calls. Sounds as if there are only two people answering the phones in the whole place. This place is a JOKE! Tried to just give verification to the landlord of the prospective apartment complex and they can't accept that for whatever reason. How many days does it take to remove this mistake on THEIR behalf off of your account? 30 days!!! I cannot be more pissed off! We have to be out of our apartment soon and this poor excuse of a "safe rent" place isn't allowing good, respectable tenants to even be able to move into the home of their dreams because of their foolishness.

I recently applied for a few apartments here in Indianapolis, IN and was approved for one but not the other BECAUSE of this HORRIBLE company CoreLogic. What I am figuring out is that once there is ANYTHING negative on your report, CoreLogic holds it against you REGARDLESS of whether it's paid or not. Seems to be tone of a lot of these reports. I had a small balance that was owed to a previous complex (received the letter from a collection agency because I didn't know about it and I PAID IT IMMEDIATELY!) and it shows paid on all THREE of my reports.

Well... that wasn't good enough for these fraudsters. They claim I was denied because this was showing unpaid on my Experian report but when I pulled my credit, all 3 bureaus have been updated. Then they tell me they will "fix" THEIR mistake if I provide proof (which I did) but it takes 30-60 days and I can then reapply. Are you kidding me? Our lease is up in less than a month! WTF!!! To make matters worse, the complex will not accept ANY documentation showing it was paid... They have to go by whatever report they receive from CoreLogic. You suck CoreLogic. Thanks for screwing hardworking people such as myself. Why pay something off if it's just going to come back and bite you in the butt regardless?!?

I applied for some apartments called Meadowood townhomes in Canton, MI. I was told that my application was denied due to a landlord-tenant eviction on my credit report. I informed them that it couldn't be true and they gave me a number to call. I called CoreLogic SafeRent and sent them in the documents stating that it was incorrect. They removed it and I was informed that they will take it off. Jay the supervisor told me to have the company rerun my application and that it would come back approved because that was the only thing holding me up. I also have the paperwork and email to prove that. My application was submitted again and still denied. I called CoreLogic SafeRent and they stated there was nothing on my report that should of had me denied. I asked the apartment why I was denied and they stated they do not know. There was NO reason.

I applied for an apartment lease after being a tenant at another apartment for 8 years. The new complex required CoreLogic SafeRent report. I was denied an apartment and requested a copy of the report. In the report was a listing for a male with a multi state sex offender listing that was 4 years younger than me and he was listed as black as I am white and had a different middle initial. When I called CoreLogic asking why this was listed, they simply said that is what came back. When I told that was not me and asked again why it was included in my file, "Andy" said again that is what came back. She then said I could file a dispute but the damage of losing the apartment was already done.

So I went to apply for an apartment and was denied because of this company. I had not known anything of this company before this. The leasing office told me I was denied because of an unpaid collection. The collection had been paid previously but they don't have updated information. Which they told the leasing company to deny me. So now I have to wait 30 days for a dispute and 30 days to get my security deposit back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CoreLogic SafeRent?

I have recently applied to two apartment complexes in Maryland. One in January and September. I was told that the max income was 27,500 by Novo Properties and they ran my credit and a rental background through Saferent and Corelogic - didn't know anything about these people. I have lost my home or apartment back in 2010 due to loss of job and unable to pay my electric bill which cause me to have a eviction. I have a discharge due to a bankruptcy and I have paid off and rent owed to the apartment complex. Why am I being denied an apartment I live with family and now it is time for me to move out on my own at 50 - and can't get an approval on an apartment. Who are these people and how do you get in touch with them. I waited on line for over 30-minutes today given all these number from their website and no one ever comes on the line - was transfer and hung up on.

This is the message I sent to the park after finding out the name of the company that denied us entry into the park. We thought that was your park that declined us so we won't be making another offer on the home we WERE interested in. Why is it that we've applied to, AT LEAST, five parks out here and spent close to two hundred dollars in doing so, in the past year and your park is the only one that has declined us. I believe that it's because I have two liens against me from the IRS. And they are just that, liens. They did garnish some of my earnings for about a year but then I explained things to them and they stopped and no longer even attempt to take anything.. probably because of my explanation and the fact that I'm now 68 and have no other income other than a measly $222.02 pension and SS which is $1,075 not counting what my spouses income is.

When buying a car, which is the same thing as buying a mobile/manufactured home, medical debts and liens are NOT included in whether a person has the ABILITY TO PAY for such a purchase and it's just that THE ABILITY TO PAY that is to be considered. Why is it that your park does? I will copy this message and send it or call these people to explain the other park's guidelines to them. Evidently you lose a lot of people who are interested in purchasing a home in your park and why isn't the park trying to change their policy as it's only hurting you and the folks who are trying to sell their homes there.

We BOTH have over a 700 FICO credit rating and that seems to be the going approval rating at most parks from what I've learned over the past several years. We've lived in a park for almost three years which has a rent of $639 if it hasn't gone up in the past two years and you would think that they have pretty stringent guidelines. Since living there we've been accepted at the park we lived in back in Pa. and the park we now are living in Mesa.

I'll bet the people in your park are just tickled about this policy when they're told the prospective buyer was turned down and not told why in specific. I'm not sure if their policy is lawful or not or if it's to their discretion as to how they determine the qualifications of an applicant but I intend to find out. Thanks for your time and I will be in touch with these creeps as soon as I end this. I amended this to leave out specific names.

It never dawned on me that a company such as CoreLogic existed, until I've been denied in an ideal apartment. Here's something that you may not know, that I've been informed of. When there's a court filing, such as an eviction or criminal, CoreLogic goes to random courts & takes your name, then file it in their database! It is not an apartment property, or whomever filed against you reporting you. IT IS CORELOGIC GOING THROUGH PUBLIC RECORDS & NOW YOUR NAME WILL REMAIN IN THEIR DATABASE FOR SEVEN YEARS! I am currently displaced, basically gainfully employed & homeless, because of this. There was even a filed case from where I lived for 3 years, but was late one month due to a short term leave from work! Call them and ask, "what can you do to have your name removed?" That is all.

Lease is being held because they are tying my records to someone with a different middle name. NOT EVEN THE SAME NAME. They refuse to modify their report until they talk to ME - they would not let the leasing company advocate on my behalf even though their "investigation" is clearly 1/2 baked. The person has a different name. I have spent 2 hours on hold trying to just get someone on the phone and still sitting here waiting - on hold.

My husband and I just applied for an apartment and of course they use CoreLogic for background checks. My husband has a very common name and we were not asked for any middle names or initials. We were denied the apartment because someone with the same first and last name was a convicted child predator and had quite a criminal background. The only other apartment complex in our area also uses the same company. As of right now we are all homeless. Has anyone thought of a class action lawsuit?

I applied for a few apartments in Indianapolis, IN. I was denied due to an arrest that was well over a year ago. I had been arrested for 2nd degree assault in Maryland but it was a domestic dispute between an ex and me. We had gone to court and had all charges dismissed and been granted the opportunity to expunge the records. The last date of the documents was dated July 14, 2014. I applied for the apartments on July 18, 2015. These records should have been updated and because of CoreLogic SafeRent, I was denied and now paying a lot more for storage fees, my boyfriend and I are living with a friend in a small space.

I called to dispute the report, and sat on hold for over 30 minutes each time I called. The first time I called, the woman was rude and all of a sudden her "computer went down". Left a message for the supervisor to call me back but no one ever did. This company is garbage and I do not see how people still use them. They have cost me so much money in just a months time frame. I reported them to the FTC (Free Trade Commission) for violating my rights and if things are not cleared up within a decent time frame, will be filing a lawsuit because of what they have done. I have never so much as had a speeding ticket and because my ex hit me and I fought back, I am being punished. I will not sit back and let them keep this on my record when it was expunged over a year ago.

Fort Wayne apartment complex refused to rent me a unit based on CoreLogic SafeRent's bogus Criminal Background Check. CoreLogic SafeRent provided false information to the landlord that I had a felony drug dealing conviction out of the Allen County Circuit Court Adult Felony Division when I was in the third grade. CoreLogic neglected to match SSN or DOB against court records during their criminal background check. If they had they would have discovered I was only 9 years old at the time. Time to talk to an attorney after customer service at CoreLogic SafeRent hung up on me.

I recently accepted a job in Fort Worth. The offer letter states that I have until the end of June to relocate or it expires. I have a single conviction of simple possession of schedule 2 about 10 years ago. I've never had any other problems with the law prior to or since. I finally found a place that me and my wife felt comfortable with that accepted my past record with only one conviction as long as it was over 7 years. The apartment management uses CoreLogic to do their screening. After paying for the screening I was denied due to having 2 convictions. I told them that wasn't true. They gave me a number to call and dispute the report. So I called and after 45 minutes someone answers and stated that they show 2 convictions. One for possession and one for intent to sell. I explained that I was only convicted of possession. The officer can charge you with anything they like but it was proved in court that I did not have intent to sell.

I ask the person at CoreLogic “Does it say I was convicted?” and they said that it said I pleaded guilty. I told them I only pleaded guilty for possession. I have always been honest about my past and have had several background checks though the years and none have ever made this claim. I filed a dispute report and they said that they would investigate. I even called and got records from the clerk of the court to prove my claim. After a few days I called back to CoreLogic and ask for the status of my dispute and they said it was taken care of and that I only had one charge for simple possession and it had been corrected in the system. Well, I thought it was resolved so I called back to the apartment management and told them it had been taken care of and they had made a mistake and to please run the report again.

They did and when they got the report back from core logic it said I was denied due to having intent to sell and possession convictions! Same as before! Wow! I told her they said it was corrected in the system. In fact the lady at CoreLogic read it to me off of her computer screen. CoreLogic is a rip-off! They may also keep me from getting $89,000.00 a year job due to me not being able to get a place to move to. I'm not sure what to do and I don't know my rights. They should be more careful and realize that they can be responsible for ruining people's lives. It's imperative that the information they report be nothing but exact and perfectly correct!

SafeRent was run exactly one year ago. I live in the apartment now. Since I am renewing my lease, another SafeRent was run on me. I am now told because of my criminal background, which I do not have, I can no longer occupy my apartment. I have never once been late with any payment for rent. I contacted the DA's office and an attorney. Tomorrow I will visit with the Sheriff's Office, my attorney and an assistant DA. SafeRent messed with the wrong person and I am paying my attorney extra to go after CoreLogic SafeRent and possibly file charges against the company. I am looking forward to tomorrow when I go full nuclear against them. They want to play with my life, I am going after them.

I got an update from Credit Karma on my phone, stating that a hard credit check was performed by SAFERENT. I saw reviews on here and was like what the hell is going on? I'm not applying for a credit check for an apartment or any type of rental. So I was curious as to WHY they decided to hit my credit by doing so. I'm not happy. The only ones that are supposed to be doing a background check on me is the FBI so I can immigrate to Aus. I'm sure the FBI doesn't need to utilize a petty little company such as SAFERENT. Now I'm stuck with a hard credit check on my credit for TWO years.

We interacted with CoreLogic as a 3rd party company with our mortgage company Bank of America. They provided unbelievably terrible service. Their representatives did not have any sense of urgency around helping us resolve an issue that was preventing us from closing on our home. The particular representative we were dealing with was frequently out of the office or unavailable making quick turnaround nearly impossible. I would not recommend dealing with this company or outsourcing any work to them for your business.

My girlfriend and I recently applied for residency at a local apartment complex, who evidently uses this "SafeRent" company to perform background checks on potential residents. The paperwork was all submitted successfully, and I was charged (without issue, I might add) the required application fees (more than one resident). The application was deemed "pending". I contacted the leasing office to inquire about it, and it turns out this "SafeRent" (a segment of CoreLogic) company returned a criminal record of drug possession somewhere in Texas. My girlfriend and I live in North Carolina, and neither of us have EVER lived or been to Texas.

I then took the necessary steps to dispute the fraudulent accusation to see if we could move forward and possibly still hold the apartment for our desired move-in date. The dispute process is "a first-come-first-serve" situation, and could take up to 30 days to resolve. I would also like to mention the attitude of the employees I dealt with when addressing this issue; every time I contacted the company, their representatives seemed miserable, and borderline unwilling to assist me in correcting this obvious error/mix-up. On top of that, they mistreated my girlfriend and were completely rude in every aspect imaginable when she contacted them to give her information for the dispute filing.

Moving forward, I will not apply to any apartment complexes who employ this company for background checks. It is completely unacceptable and unreasonable to make wild accusations and potentially defame my girlfriend's character. All they used for the background check was the first/last name, and birth date...no middle name (or initial), no social security number, nothing. Any idiot can tell you a criminal history check and credit check should both be done with SSNs. Completely disgusted with this company and their lack of professionalism and accuracy/efficiency.

I travel for work around the United States and been doing so for the past 22 years and have lived in several States in the US. This requires background checks for every place that I have rented. So now I'm in Virginia, will be here about 18 months so I submitted a rental application for Loudoun Heights apartments in Sterling, VA. They employ Core Logic Safe Rent to do their Credit/background checks so I was denied.

I called SafeRent and inquired what was on my file. They stated that there was a misdemeanor charge back in 1991. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? They are going back 24 years. I requested them to send me their report. Believe me, in my 20s, I was no saint. However I wasn't a felon! I'm 51 years old now and that was the only thing that they could find and deny my application. This company is pathetic!!!

I then called my second choice apartment. GUESS WHAT? They use the same pathetic company. I didn't even waste my time. Fortunately I have a great Real Estate agent that is working on getting me a town house or house so apartment complex loses the money. Some people really count on getting that apartment. It is very unfortunate that this company's practices are affecting people's lives. They shouldn't be able to get away with it!!!

I applied for an apartment and was denied. The property manager asked me if I ever owed a previous landlord. Confused, I replied no. She told me to call SafeRent and request a copy of the report. Later in the day, I called SafeRent and requested the paperwork. They told me it will take 5 business days. The next day I called to see exactly why I was denied, it was eating at my brain; I owed no previous landlord. They told me that I had a court record. I said, "a court record?" The lady said, "yes, from 2008; it says dismissed". I said yes, it was dismissed as a landlord tried to evict me fraudulently. Since he was caught, the case was dismissed (we did not even go to court) and he was fired. I also continued to live at the same property for an additional three years under new management, of course.

I said, "why is it on my record now, it's 2015? I never had this problem before." She said I would have to call the court (which I am no longer in the same state of). I called the court who confirmed it is dismissed but said they had no control over it being on my record. I called SafeRent back and ask if they can remove it from their database since they see it is dismissed. They told me I had to have the case sealed or expunged in order for it not to show up. I laughed. I do not need to have the case sealed or expunged. I do not need to hide anything. The case is a dismissed case and should not appear on my record at all. It was not a judgment.

I requested a supervisor after she told me I could dispute it, but it will only be removed from their database if the case is sealed and expunged with the court. I requested a supervisor again and I was then transferred to the hold line. I hung up. I will definitely be fighting this with SafeRent. Their customer service severely sucks. I am not sure why property managers uses them.

While transferring with the federal government, I applied for an apartment that uses CoreLogic safe rent to conduct background checks. Yet, they do not use the person's social security number. So, they report false information on people which causes them to be unable to obtain rentals. Not only am I losing the apartment, but I am also losing $1400 and applications fees because they have a move in special with one month free. Therefore, I contacted safe rent to dispute the findings. I am getting no where with them.

I am a federal employee for the Department of Justice and have background checks conducted every 5 years. The person they are confusing me with on the background check does not even have the same name as me or the same birthday. In fact, for the year they are referring to, I was not married, thus my name was not even close to the person's name they are linking me to. The only similarity is the year we were born. Based on the information I obtained online and from what Safe Rent provided, it appears that the person may be in jail.

If you go two the company website, there are tons of complaints for same type of issue. I have called the company every day and sometimes 2 times a day and am getting nowhere. Please, please help with this. I think if a company is going to conduct a background check and report information, they should certainly use the applicant's social security number.

Before I signed up to this site, I read up on the CoreLogic who did my criminal background check for an apartment in Virginia. 95% of the complaints were similar to mine. The inaccurate results due to mismatch names, wrong genders, wrong ethnicity. I had a criminal background check done over the weekend and I was denied. The results were, I was convicted of a sexual assault in 2011. This was totally a surprise to me as I am a private investigator myself. How in the work could I have been convicted of any crime and get a job as an investigator! So, I called and complained that they need to get their background checks together, because this could definitely ruin someone's chances of getting that dream job if CoreLogic does their background checks. I hope you all are taking this further than just posting this complaints. Its your livelihood that could be on the line.

The only thing more unprofessional than this company are the companies that pay for CoreLogic SafeRent "screening" service. They don't look up people by SSN, they look them up by their names, so if someone with a record has a similar name to you [which is rather common and happened to me!], you're screwed and have to deal with their terrible customer service while scrambling to make things right and trying to assure your prospective employer/housing/etc that this company has made a mistake. Shame on this company for their ridiculous service, which they charge for! Use the SSN idiots and you will save your customers, the end-user and yourselves a lot of time!

Ok, So here is it. I am actually transferring with my job from New York to Atlanta. I thought finding an apartment would be easy. Truth be told it easy to be denied, especially with this company Core Logic. The apartment complex I was applying to is called Carrington Ridge apartments, located in Stockbridge, Ga. The rep Tiffany was very patient and helpful with us. She said they just switched to this company and that she is sorry that we got denied. Now, the reasons why she denied us is because when they checked my fiancé’s background, which she states that she couldn't see exactly why it was denied, but something due to criminal background history. So she gave my fiancé the number to contact Core Logic to see why, so when he called and spoke to one of the reps there, they said that it came stating that "Arrest for marijuana possession and drinking in public, in Virginia." He has never even lived in Virginia ever!!!!!! Then he told them “Can you run my info by my middle name?” And when they did that something else popped up: Some sort of arrest in Texas for drugs. Which once again he has never lived in Texas either.

Let me give some history, this cannot be true about my future husband is because he works for law enforcement day in and day out. He actually carries a weapon, which is part of his job. He would not be employed in law enforcement if this were to be true. He clearly has to go through intense background screening and fingerprinted. So this company needs to get it together seriously. They need to stop bashing people’s background. Also we told them to run it by his social, they said they can’t do it that way. THEN ALL IN ALL, they figured that it wasn't my fiancé and that it would take 30 days for it to be disputed. I don't have 30 days, my job already transferred me and I needed a place to live with my 4 year old as well and for him to be enrolled into school. How could I do all of this and then to be denied? Can't enroll him into a district that isn't going to guarantee a place to stay. I mean these places have all your info and still process it the way they want. Why ask for our S.S if you’re only going to input in the data base first, last name and DOB? Makes no sense to me.

Then so I tried to put my sister on the lease with me and still same **. According to Tiffany she said when she ran my sister’s background it came back that she was evicted before. Which once again is not true, wrong person. So then my sister contacted them, and they stated that they don't see anything on her report like that and that she needs to build up more credit. Which is why she had been denied, sounds more logical. But like I said, no one has it together because according to Tiffany from Carrington Ridge Apartments, she said that it was because of an eviction on the report, but then came back and said that when they do it themselves (apartment complex) they don't see what exactly comes up. They just see that the applicant gets denied. I mean which one is it? You either see it or you don't, so I don't know where she saw that my sister has been evicted from a place before.

But like I said when my sister contacted Core logic they didn't see that had came up on her background. I mean something needs to be done. According to Tiffany, this always happens with Core logic as well, due to common names… Well duh that’s why we have different SS numbers that can help distinguish issues we have in today’s world we live in. There is a lot of identity theft, but they need to make their process faster so people need to not to be more stressed about this on top of what they are already going through, like a huge transition to a new state and place. They totally besmirch my fiancé’s name with false inquiries and my sister’s. I wonder if they did a background check on Uncle Sam what would come up, now that would be a different story or how about Bush or Obama? I mean I could go on. But they are totally ripping people off the apartment complexes, knowing some bogus info is going to pop up and there is nothing that can be done, because the fee is non-refundable.

It’s all about money making and this company as well as to the companies using them needs to be shut down, and totally be a huge law suit against them. Point in case, nothing has been resolved as of yet. It’s sad to say after reading the reviews before mine, it’s like history repeating itself. So if anyone who is reads this, please be fully aware because this is all true. I wish I knew what company this apartment complex was using before I even applied and wasted my time. So sad but very true! Core logic Sucks!!! I am so stressed, with a heart condition as well, got my hopes up to be shot right down.

Applies for an apartment and were denied because of the background check conducted by this company. Even though we supplied SSN and DL they still matched us to a crime committed in a state we had never even been in. Out of all the apartments we have rented, and purchases we have made this is this first time we have ever had this come up. They said the issue would be resolved in 30 days, however we haven't heard anything from them. It resulted in us losing $225 on an apartment because of this. The company doesn’t conduct proper background checks at all.

First have last name of ** - was denied by Saferent to lease mh lot due to their criminal background check. Have never committed a crime ever and did my own background checks (multiple) sources and found nothing, on the right me proving their info is tainted to say the least and to take up to a month to clear it up is not helpful either. Probably will lose mh purchase because of them. They should really check background info good before they condemn and they sure aren't worth the $30 - $60 they charge with their false info.

My husband and I applied for an apartment, and the company denied my husband's application because they have him linked to some guy with a "similar" name and "similar" DL # who has a criminal record and lives in a state where my husband has NEVER EVEN BEEN. My husband has a Global Entry card because he travels a lot with work. That card required an FBI background check so he can now enter the Country without going through customs... but this company denied his application to get an apartment and refused to help get the situation resolved in less than 30 days. This is completely ridiculous and scary since a lot of companies are using these people to check backgrounds. They can say anything they want and you can do nothing.

I applied at an apt community in Richmond Va December 2013 and was approved no deposit. I rescinded the application because I wasn't quite ready to move. I applied at the exact same community July 2014 and was denied and the apartment community could not tell me why. So I called back and I told them to make sure they put all my information in correctly because it is no way that's possible, especially considering the fact I just purchased a brand new 2014 car not even a week ago and there is nothing derogatory on my credit. I think it's stupid. They don't have info to give you and you have to call all these people to find out what's going on... Corelogic rent is a joke.

They did not put my SSI income in so I got a low score. I told them I was disabled and on SSI. They did not care. I'm still homeless. I passed the criminal background check. The management refused to put in another app with my income. I gave them my SSI award letter - still no help.

Me and my boyfriend, applied for an apartment in Ga., and when they ran a background check, I was denied because the information that they got back on me wasn't even right, all the info was on someone else that had the same name and date of birth, but wasn't me. They described the person and I knew it wasn't me but was still denied at the apartment complex. Till it could all be taken care of but I'm not even sure I would want to live there. If they want to use the company, they use to do background checks. We have lived in other places and wasn't denied and it's just not right. It is really crazy, if you ask me.

Recently I applied for an apartment. They did a criminal background check using this company. A few days later I was called and notified that I was declined due to background. I know there is nothing on my background as I have never been in trouble for anything, not even a speeding ticket. Also due to my job, who runs fingerprints and complete background checks, I knew it to be clean. I went to the property and spoke to the leasing agent and explained all this to her. She informed me that the screening company does not fully disclose to them anything, but she did give me contact information for the screening company.

Upon leaving her office I immediately called them. In speaking to the customer relations department I was informed that they do not use social security numbers when doing the checks, only name and date of birth. I have never heard such a thing. So basically anyone who has the same name and date of birth can cause you to be red flagged, which is what happened to me. She told me she would forward my case to the dispute department and it would take 1-2 weeks to fix. After hanging up with her I immediately called the property back and spoke to them, they said they were unaware of the fact that the background checks did not use social security numbers to get the accurate person's information.

After speaking to the property I called a family friend, who is an attorney. I explained everything to him and he told me that if they aren't using social security numbers, they aren't doing an actual accurate background check and that what they are doing can be followed up with legal action because it is basically character defamation. This is completely unethical for them to be passing themselves off as a reputable company to do background checks and they really aren't. We'll see what happens with this dispute, but I would recommend others stay away from this company. If you are applying somewhere ask them who they use and if it is this company, request they use someone else.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

CoreLogic is a background check company geared towards real estate professionals. CoreLogic's SafeRent program acts as an advisor for multifamily property owners, including offer screenings for potential tenants.

• Eco-friendly: CoreLogic SafeRent is an eco-friendly, completely paper-free program. SafeRent provides property managers and multifamily housing property owners paper-free solutions for everything from background reports to tenant applications.
  • Convenience with cloud-based technology: CoreLogic SafeRent uses cloud technology to store and share data, so clients can access their information from anywhere.
  • Range of services: CoreLogic SafeRent not only runs background checks on potential renters, it also provides leasing solutions, renter's insurance, and a range of services for property managers.
  • Customer service options: CoreLogic SafeRent offers clients many convenient customer service options, including phone-based, online, and snail mail, so landlords can get in touch with the company in the way that is most convenient for them.
  • Speed: Because the tenant screening is completed online, the results can be returned to landlords in a matter of minutes.
  • Best for Landlords.