2. Finance

Chase Online Banking

Chase Online Banking
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.92/5

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Chase is one of largest card issuers in the United States. A review of credit cards issued by Chase Bank shows a wide range of popular personal and small business credit cards which cardholders can use to earn cash back, points for travel, complete balance transfers and more.

Chase credit cards are available with or without an annual fee and come with access to mobile banking, free credit management tools, plus privacy and security features. Chase cards aren’t the easiest to get approved for, but cards like Chase Sapphire Preferred (travel rewards) and Chase Freedom Unlimited (cash back rewards) both earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points that can be combined so you earn rewards faster, making them worth considering. Several credit card offers also offer signup bonus deals as high as 60,000 points, worth up to $750 in travel plus benefits like trip protection (see Chase credit card offers for full details as terms apply).

View More View More

Chase Online Banking Reviews

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I never would have gone to Chase Bank, but they are located in my office building, but I'm glad they I did. This particular branch is self-service styled. If you need help there are tellers there to help you out. The ATM machines are state of the art. Taking money out but you need all $1 bills? You can make that happen if you wish.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

While there are a few Chase banks in my area of New York I find I do most of my banking online. Their website is easy to use and has many easy to use features. For the rare times I need to enter a brick and mortar site everything is what you would expect from a good banking service.

Get expert buying tips about Online Banks delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

It’s easy and very fast. When I not sure what’s going on. I’m able to work my way through it. I was very surprised I could do it do easily. I really don’t have much computer knowledge. But I did it and think, if I can do it. You can see what your balance is. Pay bills, see what you are spending daily. It’s great.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I personally use Chase online bank as the only online banking that I have. Compared to traditional banks it is about the same from the standpoint of availability for internet access, customer service, and those types of services. The biggest drawback is when I need to withdraw funds outside of a payment through online bill pay it is more difficult because mine does not have an ATM and/or debit card that lets me do that. So, I mainly use it as an account for saving for an emergency fund.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I have always been pretty poor and have yet to even get a credit card of any kind so I don't know how much my review will matter. I wanted to put it out there though that using my direct deposit and the basic online functions (just to check my account, and maybe once every three years or so use the quick-pay feature to transfer money to somebody) for my debit card have not been problematic in the many years I've been with Chase (at least eight?). I've only overdrawn my account a few times and they are always quick to reverse the charge for me due to my good standing. I've never had any problems logging into the site or having it display incorrectly from any computer or browser I have used.

This being said, I am aware how shady this bank can be from things I've heard online and from others in person. I was at BoA before Chase and they were even worse, so I switched. I'm not that great with bank knowledge or money knowledge in general so I kind of just went with the first thing near me that wasn't BoA. If I were going to need business accounts or loans or even just a credit card I'd have to say I would definitely research and switch banks before pursuing anything more complicated than what I have now. As for very basic debit-card related stuff that does not need extra features and is not complicated this bank has worked just fine for me with zero problems. Be wary though, especially with all the bad reviews!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I am really getting tired of banks charging so many fees like overdraft fees, insufficient fees, overdrawn item fees, etc. The other thing I don't like about this bank is they give you no options for three bank accounts that don't require a huge deposit. When I say huge I mean what about just accepting a $10 deposit. Don't ask for $1500 deposit or direct deposit to waive fees. Some of us don't have direct deposit companies to work with.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I like people at Chase. They are very helpful/friendly. I have been with them for years. You can find a Chase Bank just about anywhere you go. They are a part of JP Morgan. They will help you with any type of a loan.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

I am very happy with Chase. I have had no problems with their site. When asking questions they are excellent with follow through and getting back to me. They have new account types which are inexpensive.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Chase bank is one of the best I’ve ever dealt with, every time I call them the customer service rep are on top of every detail, they make sure my questions are answered and I’m satisfied. Also nice and polite while taking the call. I am very content with being a customer of Chase bank.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

There is plenty that can be done with the app. It’s easy to use and understand. The app even comes with coupons you can add to your account. I’ve used Zelle which is an absolute blessing. Though I have never had another banking app to compare it with I do enjoy this one.

Not sure about Chase Online Banking?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right mortgage company for you.

Chase Online Banking Company Information