Find an Online Banks partner

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

About Chase Online Banking

Chase offers home lending services, including mortgages, refinancing and home equity loans. It provides online prequalification and home buying resources. The company gives consumers access to mortgage specialists both online and at branches.

Find Online Banks partners near you

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

Chase Online Banking Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase Online Banking?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

They always want to transfer you over to 3rd person so they can tell you no and customer not be mad at them. I got scammed more than a year ago. I tried and tried to file a claim and dispute against a scammer who paid me and disputed the charge and took his money back. Even when I showed all of the evidence they just couldn't help me and said the case was closed. When the money was reversed on my account the transaction had no details or option to dispute it was just greyed out with no info. I was so frustrated because once your acct is negative you cannot get any help. Everything directly goes to fraud department. They treat you like you are a fraud.

I explained to them if there is no detail and it just say reversed credit due to dispute, for someone who have many transaction how would they even know who did it? Anyway I only had one. I asked I thought Zelle was final and it asks you before you send and how can this person dispute 1 week later and you return to them? One year later I am still getting phone calls from Chase asking about the balance. Of course I tell them I wish I didn't owe you guys. Can I file a dispute? I was just on the phone for 30 mins and she said she's gonna investigate and calls just drops. I hate my job if I worked there. I guess that's all banks. Nothing surprises me.

Original review: March 25, 2021

I have been with Chase Online for over 4 years with excellent business relationship. They added a quick accept credit card feature which I decided to use. I have completed transaction between the bank and four of my customers but chase refuses to give me my money and stated credit Card accept is in a mandatory review for no reason!! I told them if they suspect fraud call the police or give me my money!! I’m running a business and need to pay staff with that money. They don’t care and I’m not sure I’ll ever see my money plus I need to process credit Card billing for those clients again this week and they will hold that money as well which is so strange to me. Come on Chase Bank, do better!!!!

Get buying tips about Online Banks delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2021

A couple of months ago, my account got locked due to some transactions. Have no idea what the transactions were! I called the number indicated, got a person that did not speak English that I could understand-"INDIA" then I called again and she told me to change the password "from the Philippines". Well there is no way that I could find to change the password as it keeps telling me that I am locked out. DOES MAKE A HAPPY CUSTOMER. Would like to make a payment - PLEASE UNLOCK THE ACCOUNT

Everett **

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Been trying to access my accounts. No way. It doesn't recognize my account number or me, or anything. "Customer service" ... I don't like in the US, cannot "pop in to any branch" or "provide a US cell phone number to receive a text." Chase has my money. I feel I am being held hostage by a bank that does seem to care or want to understand customer needs and rights.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

The only thing that really bothers me about Chase is the online banking, from Friday till Tuesday morning I never know how much money is in my account because they do not update my account all weekend.

Original review: May 24, 2020

HERE IS A MESSAGE I SENT CHASE. IT IS SELF EXPLANATORY. I have an emergency. I need medication and need to reach someone immediately. Preferably a supervisor. There must be someone in charge even though it is Memorial Day weekend and there is limited contact because of the virus. But there must be someone in charge for emergencies. My account was closed because I had a negative balance of $293. Which is fine. I don't want to bank with a bank that won't give a customer time to cover a negative balance. I am homeless and living in a shelter but am a lawyer. I called to get the money from the deposited check released but they told me the check was no good. This is ridiculous. It is a reputable charity and credit union and the check is perfectly good. Of course the negative balance can be deducted.

Validity of the check that was deposited can be easily checked with the head of the charity or the credit union it came from. I need emergency access to the funds. I have called many different Chase numbers. At first it's 24 hour customer service line answered. I called 3 times and explained the situation and to please get me in touch with whoever was in charge of emergencies. I was switched to a department that was closed and got a recording and a disconnect. I called every other number I could find for Chase and they all had recordings saying they were closed. I am in a homeless shelter in San Diego and need medication urgently so need access to the funds. I am a lawyer and called the banking regulators yesterday but there was nothing they could do on an emergency basis. I plan to pursue a complaint and file a lawsuit against Chase that will cost them a lot more than $5000. PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I am really getting tired of banks charging so many fees like overdraft fees, insufficient fees, overdrawn item fees, etc. The other thing I don't like about this bank is they give you no options for three bank accounts that don't require a huge deposit. When I say huge I mean what about just accepting a $10 deposit. Don't ask for $1500 deposit or direct deposit to waive fees. Some of us don't have direct deposit companies to work with.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I never would have gone to Chase Bank, but they are located in my office building, but I'm glad they I did. This particular branch is self-service styled. If you need help there are tellers there to help you out. The ATM machines are state of the art. Taking money out but you need all $1 bills? You can make that happen if you wish.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I like people at Chase. They are very helpful/friendly. I have been with them for years. You can find a Chase Bank just about anywhere you go. They are a part of JP Morgan. They will help you with any type of a loan.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

I am very happy with Chase. I have had no problems with their site. When asking questions they are excellent with follow through and getting back to me. They have new account types which are inexpensive.

Take a Mortgage Quiz