Chase Online Banking

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

About Chase Online Banking

Chase offers home lending services, including mortgages, refinancing and home equity loans. It provides online prequalification and home buying resources. The company gives consumers access to mortgage specialists both online and at branches.

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

Chase Online Banking Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase Online Banking?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

While there are a few Chase banks in my area of New York I find I do most of my banking online. Their website is easy to use and has many easy to use features. For the rare times I need to enter a brick and mortar site everything is what you would expect from a good banking service.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Chase bank is one of the best I’ve ever dealt with, every time I call them the customer service rep are on top of every detail, they make sure my questions are answered and I’m satisfied. Also nice and polite while taking the call. I am very content with being a customer of Chase bank.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

There is plenty that can be done with the app. It’s easy to use and understand. The app even comes with coupons you can add to your account. I’ve used Zelle which is an absolute blessing. Though I have never had another banking app to compare it with I do enjoy this one.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Able to access online worldwide. Customer service is awesome. Someone to speak with always. Really nice helpful people. Help is easily accessed. Very pleased with them. They have been very helpful when fraud on my account happened. They take care of everything quickly and to my satisfaction.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

My online banking with Chase Bank experience has been great. Everything is well organized and easy to use. I even use Chase for online investing. Any time I had a question, help was only a phone call away. I highly recommend Chase Bank!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I am very senior & it is easiest for me to do all my 'stuff' online. It is very helpful. I can check my balance, transfer funds as needed & I don't have to get dressed, put my face 'on' - even tho' people are nice at branches, parking is rotten.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

CHASE is an excellent place to bank with. They stay on top of my financial affairs and I appreciate every bit of it I never have a problem that CHASE can't correct. Thank you CHASE Bank for all that you do!!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Banking online and not seeing employees used to be a real problem but now things have changed drastically and we even don't go to our banks. We do everything online. We Bank, pay all over bills online so having a bank online it's not such a big problem as long as they have customer service if you have an issue and you could solve that issue.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

It’s easy and very fast. When I not sure what’s going on. I’m able to work my way through it. I was very surprised I could do it do easily. I really don’t have much computer knowledge. But I did it and think, if I can do it. You can see what your balance is. Pay bills, see what you are spending daily. It’s great.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Excellent online service. Simple for navigation and intuitive software. Excellent payments history. I use this bank many years and I have never had any problem with their online service. Chase do not offer high return rate accounts, but their service is very good.

Original review: July 29, 2019

No final thoughts on this subject. I just love Chase, they are very nice. I like this bank very much. I hope that other people like them too. They are great. I have always had good thoughts.

Original review: July 28, 2019

Website is easy to use. Customer service usually resolves any issue. Navigation within the site is easy compared to others I've used. Have been online for at least 5 years and adapted to improvements to site with a minimum of inconvenience.

Original review: July 27, 2019

Always friendly and knowledgeable Reps. Never been turned down and the wait time for service is excellent. Fair banking practices. Reasonable timing in receiving cards and such to continue on with life. The best bank out there. I'm very pleased and thankful to be a part of Chase. They are eager to help.

Original review: July 26, 2019

I've been with Chase for many years for banking, credit card, checking. Online I can review my accounts, transfer money, make payments to anyone, deposit checks electronically. I can review my credit score free. Customer service is excellent.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I personally use Chase online bank as the only online banking that I have. Compared to traditional banks it is about the same from the standpoint of availability for internet access, customer service, and those types of services. The biggest drawback is when I need to withdraw funds outside of a payment through online bill pay it is more difficult because mine does not have an ATM and/or debit card that lets me do that. So, I mainly use it as an account for saving for an emergency fund.

Original review: July 23, 2019

Every time I try to sign into the Chase app it says my username & password can't be found. Have to reset my password every week. This is the worst banking app ever. About to leave this bank. I save my password. The app turns off my security settings every time I try to log in. When I try to change my password, it won't accept half the passwords I try. Hate Chase!!!!

Original review: June 9, 2019

Tried to login tonight from 3 different sources with no success. What is up. I had no problems a few weeks ago. Yes I tried different browsers as well. How do you do your banking if the site loads but cannot be logged into?

Original review: June 5, 2019

Don't use their ATM for deposit for money or checks. They have 3 party ATM. They cannot get in there. I deposit a 6000,00 check today. The ATM eat my check. They will not help you. They will not give you a credit. They will be happy to be a smart** on the phone then will tell you it take 10 to 15 days before they make it right maybe.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I initiated wire transfers and each time my account was suspended because they were concerned about fraud. Ok, I’ll give them that but why keep suspending the account after the first wire transfer and identify was verified via telephone? So, on the second wire transfer they suspended the account again and now they’re requiring me to go to one of their branches (which is not local to me) and provide “photo identification” to really prove that I’m the account holder. Wtf? How is it any different providing them my social security number, birthdate, and other personal information that I would, as an account holder, only know relevant to my account. Anyone can forge an ID and a picture so how will they know if it’s really me whether I personally go into one of their branches or not. I understand they’re concerned about fraud but this is way over the top and absolutely ridiculous. After this, I will be looking for another bank.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Locked my account due to I was setting up autopay for 3 months ahead. I was told I had to go to bank and show them that I had the funds for another bank before my account would be unlocked. I went to the bank. The banker associate called Chase and my file was pulled up and it was requested I had to open app from another bank so she could see my balance. I was so mad and I have VM from Chase exec that, that is not standard Practice. How could the bank lose money by me setting up 3 months of transfers to pay my mortgage? If I don't make a payment I get hit with a late fee so me having to prove I have over 3,210 in another bank is ridiculous. The banker wanted to see my phone. I was, "NO! You aren't looking at my purchase! You can see the total in the account without taking my phone. I do have the VM from bank executive."

Original review: April 13, 2019

Trying to do the same banking I do every month but for some reason this month, there's an issue with it. Seems like no one knows how to solve it. Was told 4 times it's been fixed but has not been. There's no responsibility from any of the people I've been talking too. And forget the call centers, they just read off a script and are of no help. There have been a handful of helpful people but mostly not. Think it would be better to take your banking elsewhere. I know I'm thinking about doing that. Other banks don't seem to have these issues.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I have always been pretty poor and have yet to even get a credit card of any kind so I don't know how much my review will matter. I wanted to put it out there though that using my direct deposit and the basic online functions (just to check my account, and maybe once every three years or so use the quick-pay feature to transfer money to somebody) for my debit card have not been problematic in the many years I've been with Chase (at least eight?). I've only overdrawn my account a few times and they are always quick to reverse the charge for me due to my good standing. I've never had any problems logging into the site or having it display incorrectly from any computer or browser I have used.

This being said, I am aware how shady this bank can be from things I've heard online and from others in person. I was at BoA before Chase and they were even worse, so I switched. I'm not that great with bank knowledge or money knowledge in general so I kind of just went with the first thing near me that wasn't BoA. If I were going to need business accounts or loans or even just a credit card I'd have to say I would definitely research and switch banks before pursuing anything more complicated than what I have now. As for very basic debit-card related stuff that does not need extra features and is not complicated this bank has worked just fine for me with zero problems. Be wary though, especially with all the bad reviews!

Original review: March 29, 2019

After years of using the Chase Credit Card Ink App, Chase sent me an email stating they were retiring the Ink App. This is what I have relied on for my small business taxes for years. The app allows you to tag all your credit card purchase with your own tags and upload receipt. Chase has not offer any solutions to the problem that they are causing small businesses by offering a product to use with their credit card and then just deciding to remove the feature that they offered. This is not acceptable. Now that they do not want to offer this feature, I will be looking to move both my business credit cards and my personal. I only do business with companies that care about the customers.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I have repeatedly tried to access Chase Online Banking for my two Chase Freedom credit cards. When I log in, it produces an overlay screen asking for a new email or to confirm existing email. No matter what choice I select, whether I confirm my existing email (which is valid) or enter a different email (which is also valid), it then goes back to the same screen and does not let me into my account. I had to pay this month's bill manually by phone. Chase, you need to fix this rather annoying "feature" of your broken website, thanks!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

As other mentioned, Chase has a serious problem with recent promotion offering $600 for new account opening. I have been with Chase for over 20 years, using their credit cards and auto loan products. Last week I was offered $600 for opening a new account and I foolishly proceeded to open it. As with others here, I opened the account and set it up to be funded from my bank account that I've Been using for all those years to pay my Chase credit card and auto loan bills. Everything went well. But when I wanted to log in, my online account was locked, including all my credit cards and my new bank account. No one could tell me anything except advising me that the only way to deal with that would be visiting Chase local branch. We only have ONE local branch in Boston Area and it is 35 miles from me.

Three days later I was in vicinity of that branch and I found a window in my schedule and went there. I had to wait a long time, but when I got to a live person, she told me that my account was closed by the bank. Again, no one could tell me why. They gave me the number to call, same result. They could not log me in to see my credit cards and told me I had to reset everything from my phone computer. When I asked which one (I have 5 at home) the lady had no idea, became angry and effectively pushed me out of the branch.

When I got home and tried to reset the web access, it would not work. But when I called Chase and told them that I do not care about the bank account, I just need access to my cards, it took them 5 minutes to reset everything by sending me verification text to my cell. Two days later I received 3 letters from Chase advising me that my inbound money transfer to fund the account was canceled and that they were closing my account. Again, no explanation. The account was closed 2 days before I went to the branch. No call, no email, no text to let me know that there is an issue. I filed a complaint with their Executive office, have not heard from them yet. But reading about other people experience I feel like a class action lawsuit now. Chase, what is going on?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Having had two Chase credit cards, Freedom & Sapphire, which I enjoyed the online experience for many years, I was seduced by an offer from Chase to open a Checking & Savings account. After opening the accounts, I attempted to transfer money into them by linking to my current bank & my Fidelity account. Everything seemed to be going smoothly. Next day, when I attempted to log on to my Chase account to check on the status of the transfer, I was LOCKED OUT. Calling up, I was directed to a noisy line (both of us had to ask the other to repeat our questions/answers) where someone tried to verify my identity, & I failed. How can I fail if I know the UID and password for my account! Now my only option is to travel to a branch. Chase only has ONE (1) BRANCH open in MASSACHUSETTS! The only thing that I did wrong was to fall for the scam effort to get me to open another account. If I wanted to go to a branch of a bank, I would pick a local one.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Banner takes up 30% of screen, has transposed lettering over itself, can only see about 3 transactions at a time in remaining space. Try searching for recurring - never heard of it. Regional bank look.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Like others here I've had same to similar issues logging into my online account. At least 3-4-5 times a month logging in takes FOREVER IF AT ALL. Today NOTHING. Sends me to a blank page. My only reason for leaving Bank of America was Chase's 300.00 reward for opening a checking. BIG REGRETS. If switching back wasn't such a pain I would in a minute.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

My login attempts since Dec 13, 2018 have been loading slowly. Once it does finally load I may have to refresh again because the page is completely scrambled. I have tried logging in on other computers and I get the same result. It has been over a week and they still have not fixed this issue. It happens every day. Wasting my time is not acceptable.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Wow! Where do I begin... This past Sept. My online account was hacked by someone in Fla. The hacker opened up a liquid card account in my name through a Chase branch in Fla. He used said prepaid card to move money from my Chase account as well as to set up Google Pay so as to increase withdrawn amounts... more that Chase limits. On Sept. 26th hacker withdrew two $1000 cash amounts from my checking... As well, hacker must have sold my account info to other hackers. Several small amounts of cash were withdrawn from my checking...

I contacted Chase Bank branch here in Findlay Ohio regarding the matter of the hack and cash loss... Action was taken to close my existing accounts... new ones opened. Chase deposited cash into my new account under temporary deposit... I asked Chase why the hacker in Fla, GA. and TN were able to withdraw amounts exceeding my card limit withdraws at Chase ATM? No one in the Chase Banking system would give me a answer.

Long story short... Chase contacted me via letter form 4 times over the course of 70 days. The first credit to my account was taken back by Chase stating transactions were shown to be correct. One week later Chase letter stated they were mistaken and the cash was put back in my account. These credit and cash debit actions, on the part of Chase Bank, happened four times. On Dec. 10th of 2018 Chase letter informed me that the fraudulent cash withdraws down in Fla. were found to be correct transaction and they withdrew cash from my checking account twice... Dec. 5th and again on the 6th. The letter 4 days after the fact of withdrawing cash from my account stated that the claim I had with Chase was closed and no further action would take place... hmm.

OK... folks in parting from this statement know this issue... Chase security, Global Security, has my file and pictures (2) of the person conducting the ATM withdrawals of Cash down in Fla..$1000 each... The morning of Sept 26th at 9:06 AM I bought $5 of postage at the Findlay Ohio post office...using my debit card with Chase. At 9:11 AM Sept 26th the hacker in Fla. withdrew $1000 cash from a Chase ATM. Two question are "how could I be in Ohio at 9:06 AM

and also in Fla at 9:11 AM..." Second question... Chase ATM security has photos of the hacker of my accounts down in Fla. Chase has a complete file on me with pictured IDs that clearly show their ID Theft and Fraud Dept. that I did not conduct any cash withdraws in Fla.

Interestingly... Chase ruled that the smaller amounts of cash withdrawn from my account in GA and TN were found to be fraud... Chase made final credited to my account for the smaller amounts of $40 60 and $70... est. However, the larger ATM fraudulent cash withdraws are ruled correct transaction!! They are my lost at this point in my claim against Chase. ANYONE HAVING HACKED ACCOUNT ISSUES WITH Chase BANK PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE IN FINDLAY, OHIO. **. Only in America...

Chase Online Banking Company Information