Car Credit City

Eureka, MO

Compare Loan Companies

Research top Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Bought a jeep from these scums. The motor blew a rod. Took it to them. They said they'd fix it for 3,000.00 dollars. When I said "no you keep it, it was a lemon when you sold it to me" they sued me saying they sold it in auction and strange thing is I still owed what was left on my payments. Then when I agreed to make payments and was making them the scum still garnished me and getting away with it because ** backwards Missouri lemon law doesn't exist. Buy some good walking shoes when you purchase from these low life dogs because you're gonna need them.

I bought a truck from Car Credit City, a Nissan Pathfinder 2003. These companies make it easy to get these cars, charge you an arm and a leg, quick to shut them down but when you have repair problems, they're not quick to help you get them fixed, send you to the highest place in town, Firestone, and that finance crap. My truck needs over $2100 worth of work and you want me to put down $750 to finance $2100 and still make these high car payments. They make these cars to run good until your warranty is up. Then, you're stuck paying.

Car Credit City is a SCAM!!! If you are without a car stay away from this company. You are better off walking than getting involved with car credit city. I went there on 7/29/2015 to find out what they offered and how the process worked. I filled out all the paperwork and remember my credit is no good and I was Approved. They told me that my payments would be 450 plus full coverage of 155 a month and the car was mine to take. I got very creepy feelings about it all.

I did some research on the car that I was looking at on KBB and the value of the car Was 2300 and CCC had a price tag of 15999. WTF. It was then I knew this was a scam and they prey on people with poor credit. So please listen up and DON'T ** with these people. IF YOU ARE WITHOUT A CAR just walk and get rides from family and friends. You will be better off in the long run! Remember if it's too easy then it's a ripoff or a scam. Y'all have a good day and BE Smart!!!

In 2009, I purchased a 2000 Ford Contour. I had it a couple months & soon after the axle broke which cost according to CCC, would cost $800 plus my car note which was $200. They set up payments on top of my car payments, which lead me to not be able to keep up. So I returned the vehicle. The salesman told me it would be sold at a auction and I would have to pay the balance not made from selling the car. Really, the car was $5000 & now I'm being sued for $22,000!!! On a 2000 Ford Contour. All that crap on the lot are lemons and CCC is full of BS. Now they are garnishing my checks. My only source of income. I have three kids, rent, bills, insurance and much more. I just don't agree with $22,000, I never avoided them and would have start paying for the car only if they would have given it back.

We bought a truck from Car Credit City in 2006. We had it for three months and gave it back due to the issues. They place non-payment on our credit even though it is a buy here pay here and they received their truck back. In 2010 they placed a judgement on our credit and NEVER served us any papers. A matter of FACT we did not even know that we had a judgement until Car Credit City Collections FROZE OUR ACCOUNT FOR OUR CHECKING here in 2015. Now we are not able to pay any bills or buy our kids any type of stuff they need. This company needs to have their license pulled and make them pay for the pain and suffering they have put their customers through. We are so stressed out now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Car Credit City?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I financed a vehicle with CCC in 2010. It was easy to get into the vehicle, but not since then. I needed several repairs done during the 30-day warranty period. The first one took several trips to the repair facility they use and much time without the vehicle to find and repair the issue, but it was done. The second issue was with the four wheel drive. It was repaired. One year later, I have the same problem with the same parts that were previously repaired. Oh but wait, they will help you with repairs. I had to pay $700 of a $900 repair with the remaining amount due added to my vehicle's balance. I declined that "assistance," but the worst thing about CCC is they use a security system and can disable your vehicle as they see fit. My rep has been great to me for the most part and the company somewhat as well, but this "feature" is ridiculous. I have been disabled when I am not late!

I sit here stranded today with my vehicle disabled after making a payment yesterday! I used the emergency 24-hour bypass to restart my vehicle to get back home so that I could call them. I was informed that they were unsure why it was disabled. It can take up to 45 minutes, but she will resend the office an email. This was an hour ago and I am still stranded! I am expected to make my payment on time or I have to pay the consequences. What happens when I have held up to my end of the deal and they are the ones failing to do so? Nothing at all! I still pay the consequence. So unless you want to pay for a vehicle that may leave you stranded on more than one occasion, I would shop elsewhere for a vehicle!

I bought a car from Car Credit City in Aug. 2012 that I am paying the price of a BMW and it's only a 2003 .These companies make it easy to get these cars, charge you an arm and a leg, quick to shut them down but when you have repair problems, they're not quick to help you get them fixed, send you to the highest place in town, Firestone, and that finance crap. My car needs over $2100 worth of work and you want me to put down $750 to finance $2100 and still make these high car payments. They make these cars to run good until your warranty is up. Then, you're stuck paying.

I came to Car Credit City because I couldn't get a car loan anywhere else due to low credit scores and limited income. I was looking for an affordable vehicle using my vehicle as a trade-in as I had no money to put down. I was sold a used vehicle with 99,000 miles on it for the price of a brand new vehicle. I was not aware of this until less than a week later. I was involved in an accident where I hit a deer. Now, my insurance wants to total the vehicle, but the problem is the loan amount is over twice the value of the vehicle which is incredibly unfair.

I am still expected to make payments bi-weekly even though the car is not here. I don't think it is fair to charge a person who is obviously having financial difficulty the price of a new vehicle on an 8 year old car. Whether I get the car fixed or not, I am responsible for the payments. I was told that the car can be fixed but my insurance will only give me liability insurance because it would be a salvage automobile. The finance company requires us to have full coverage. I am very frustrated and feel that I have been taken advantage of.

Car Credit City turned off my daughter's car after a day of being late. She has a toddler under 2 and she was out and her car was turned off. She was stranded with her baby in 40 degree weather with very little money and had to call a taxi to get home. The cab driver was hitting on her and she was scared to death. She makes her car payments every two weeks. She is currently struggling to make ends meet right now but is paying her car payment. She doesn't avoid this payment at all. She went past the day it was due paying one payment on the following due date two weeks later. She paid the payment and Car Credit City shut off her car on the following day after closing time.

They are off on Sundays making it unable to turn the car back on. She is the listed owner on the car and I am listed as a reference. They call me the day it is due and every day after, many times in a day telling me to make the payment. This aggravates me as I am not on the car note as an owner, just a reference. They have even talked with me about her loan which is against the law, I do believe. I was with her when she bought this car and this device on her car was not explained to her as to what it really was. The salesman said it comes with an alarm and tracking device in case it gets stolen. When she left, we thought this was a pretty nice item. Well, as time went on, she found out exactly what it was and that she has to give it back at the end of the contract. I feel as if she was misguided in her purchase. I think that their tactics are just not right.

I am upset with the way this company conducts business. They contact my 16-year old daughter on her cell phone while she is attending high school. They have charges me a repo fee of $100.00 when the payments have been made on time. Per Sharon my account was put on hold until 2/16/2010. My name is spelled incorrectly on my loan application and title work. Notes are not being documented into my account accordingly regarding arrangements.

My check engine light is coming is on. The ABS light flashes constantly. I was told Firestone to contact Firestone to get fixed because that is who they go through and I haven’t received any call back. I just purchased this car in October and I am experiencing all kinds of complications with this company. Their professional etiquette is horrible. They call family and friends and discuss confidential information with my account with them. They do not adhere to verbal arrangements they make with me. I have taped conversations of verbal arrangements. To this day the car is not fixed. Paperwork is still incorrect. My daughter is still receiving harassing phone calls from this company at the age of 16 (minor). They are discussing my personal information with family and friends that I have used as references.

Car Credit City Company Profile