Want to lower your monthly Car payment?

Find out if you qualify for lower rates!

Get Matched
  2. Finance
  3. Car Loans

Eureka, MO

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.64/5

Want to lower your monthly car payment?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Want to lower your monthly car payment?

Want to lower your monthly Car payment?

Find out if you qualify for lower rates!

Get Matched

Car Credit City Reviews

Original review: Dec. 5, 2011

Car Credit City turned off my daughter's car after a day of being late. She has a toddler under 2 and she was out and her car was turned off. She was stranded with her baby in 40 degree weather with very little money and had to call a taxi to get home. The cab driver was hitting on her and she was scared to death. She makes her car payments every two weeks. She is currently struggling to make ends meet right now but is paying her car payment. She doesn't avoid this payment at all. She went past the day it was due paying one payment on the following due date two weeks later. She paid the payment and Car Credit City shut off her car on the following day after closing time.

They are off on Sundays making it unable to turn the car back on. She is the listed owner on the car and I am listed as a reference. They call me the day it is due and every day after, many times in a day telling me to make the payment. This aggravates me as I am not on the car note as an owner, just a reference. They have even talked with me about her loan which is against the law, I do believe. I was with her when she bought this car and this device on her car was not explained to her as to what it really was. The salesman said it comes with an alarm and tracking device in case it gets stolen. When she left, we thought this was a pretty nice item. Well, as time went on, she found out exactly what it was and that she has to give it back at the end of the contract. I feel as if she was misguided in her purchase. I think that their tactics are just not right.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2010

I am upset with the way this company conducts business. They contact my 16-year old daughter on her cell phone while she is attending high school. They have charges me a repo fee of $100.00 when the payments have been made on time. Per Sharon my account was put on hold until 2/16/2010. My name is spelled incorrectly on my loan application and title work. Notes are not being documented into my account accordingly regarding arrangements.

My check engine light is coming is on. The ABS light flashes constantly. I was told Firestone to contact Firestone to get fixed because that is who they go through and I haven’t received any call back. I just purchased this car in October and I am experiencing all kinds of complications with this company. Their professional etiquette is horrible. They call family and friends and discuss confidential information with my account with them. They do not adhere to verbal arrangements they make with me. I have taped conversations of verbal arrangements. To this day the car is not fixed. Paperwork is still incorrect. My daughter is still receiving harassing phone calls from this company at the age of 16 (minor). They are discussing my personal information with family and friends that I have used as references.

Car Credit City Company Information