Bitvest IRA

Bitvest IRA

4.5/5 (17 ratings)

About Bitvest IRA

Bitvest IRA is a company dedicated to mining Bitcoins for use in an IRA. You buy Bitcoins at a discounted rate of up to 20% for deferred delivery or immediate purchase. You can choose among several options for Bitcoin purchases.

Bitvest IRA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bitvest IRA?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1966?

Original review: June 10, 2018

I like that Bitvest had a good set up. The guy that I worked with was helpful, really knowledgeable and always made sure to answer all of my questions. Buying from Bitvest was really easy and smooth. And it was also really easy if we got to transfer from a bank account. It’s not like I’m putting all my hope in it. But it’s good to have multiple investments and to diversify. Overall, it was just a good experience. I'd definitely recommend them.

Original review: June 9, 2018

My daughter told me about bitcoins and said I might be able to make money at it. I went with Bitvest IRA and their reps have been fine. But personally, the whole technology is very complicated so I'm not sure if they could have done anything differently. It's hard to get to know the concept of the cryptocurrency in a way it's traded and the way it's saved in the wallet. So for a layman, it is challenging to bring yourself up to speed.

Original review: June 8, 2018

We know a lot about bitcoin. We saw Bitvest IRA in the internet and decided to purchase from them. Their representative did good and we have no complaints.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I invested X number of dollars with Bitvest. Then they gave me a 20% discount on the five coins that I bought. But then there’s a waiting period. And I didn’t get any money back. I wasn’t entitled to any until January. And then I only get one-quarter of a coin through each month thereafter. That extends out almost over two years before I'm finally clear and have what I bought which was five bitcoins. So far, I’ve only gotten one and a half coins.

If I had to do it over again, I would not be enticed by the 20% discount because it handicapped me. There was an opportunity to sell like when it was $20,000. And I couldn’t do anything because I didn’t have the coins available to me. I’ve talked to them. They said, “You signed it in the contract. It was in black and white.” And it was. But I didn’t realize it was gonna be that much of a problem. It cost me a lot of money. If I could have sold at $20,000, I would have had $100,000 with $90,000 profit. But I was unable to do anything. I couldn’t even sell a partial of a coin. They weren’t dishonest with me but I failed to evaluate what it was gonna really mean and the frustrations I was gonna go through. But Steven has been very good. I’ve been working with him and he keeps me up-to-date and he answers my questions. The company was good as well. I just don’t think I would take that plan again ever.

Original review: June 2, 2018

So far, Bitvest has been good. I researched on the internet. There was an ad that Bitvest had on 20% discount and that caught my eye. I called them and I found that they're not only an investment company but they also mine bitcoin. They would use the proceeds from the purchase to basically invest in infrastructure to be able to mine more crypto and bitcoin, specifically. I thought that was a good story. And then, I went to purchase the contract. Everything else seemed to be pretty legitimate as opposed to just some place that would be only a fly-by-night and not totally up and up as far as an organization to work with.

I worked with the representative at Bitvest that was assigned to my investment. His name is Troy and he was very sincere and always answered whatever question I had. At one point I had my doubts because bitcoin was breaking down in value. I called and consulted him and we both decided that it was best to cut the investment in half at that time and then invest more as bitcoin starts gaining more value. He did not put me under any pressure or any typical selling tactics. But it would be nice if Bitvest could be more forthcoming with statements and publishing reports as far as the investment value and the performance.

With the dollar breaking down and losing value and with all the issues with other currencies, it doesn’t seem like a wise investment to invest in any other currency but Bitcoin. The more I read about it the more I realize that this could really be a breakthrough in currency, in finance going forward because all the issues with money laundering and knowing their client type of activities don’t need to take place. It's a decentralized ledger and money can't be lost or stolen unless I'm on a bad exchange. But all the regulation that’s going to effect will make sure that it's a safer investment than any currency and probably an asset because the chance of it being stolen is almost nil unless somebody publishes their Bitcoin crypto code. So, because of that, I thought Bitvest is a good place to park the money and hopefully, see the value go up.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I really liked the Bitvest representative that I talked to. He was very nice and very helpful. I also liked that they give a discounted rate when you first invest with them. It take time to do the transfer, but it was straightforward. I had a lot of trouble with the other company and Bitvest was really helpful in making the transfer go smoothly. The transaction is not completed 100% yet but up until this point, every single thing we’ve had to deal with Bitvest has been awesome. It's a great relationship and they kept their word.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Bitcoin's gonna go up a whole lot in the future and so I invested in it. It was up to $20,000 last December. With Bitvest, I get a 20% discount on the price of bitcoin when I buy it, which is a good amount. During the purchase process, they emailed me some forms and then I filled them out. I sent the forms back to them. I wired some money from my bank account to them and they sent me the contract, showing what I got. Six months later, I started to collect a coin a month. I’ve been dealing with Bitvest for almost a year now. They bring what and when they say they would and has been helpful with questions. I have also recommended them to several people I know.

Bitvest IRA Company Information