It's that easy Request Information
5.00/5
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

BitIRA helps Americans purchase digital currencies for placement in an IRA. As providers of the world's first insured cold storage solution for Digital IRAs, we believe that our customers have access to the most secure option possible for their retirement savings. Customers can purchase Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and Ethereum Classic for their IRAs.

Talk to us about how you can move your current retirement account, such as an IRA, 401(k), TSP and more, into an IRA backed by cryptocurrencies.

View More View More

11 BitIRA Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 5, 2018

Everyone at the company was very helpful, they answered all of my questions and kept me updated on the status of my rollover and purchase. I am 100% pleased with the service and I have zero complaints at all! Thanks to all the guys at BitIRA. I would highly recommend.

BitIRA response

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your experience, we're happy to hear that you were pleased! We hope to be of more service in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Bitcoin IRA delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Top notch service and support. Special kudos goes to Jeremy and Tracy who were extremely patient and took extra time to help me through the process. They seem to offer a very good product, with high security and insurance. I couldn't find any other company in this area that could match them on those areas. The security was a huge benefit to me. 5 stars.

BitIRA response

Hello Ms. Harper, thank you for sharing your experience -- we are happy to have made it a positive one!

Original review: June 22, 2018

Thank you very much to the team! Before selecting BitIRA I did a lot of research on my options and spoke with several different companies. I finally narrowed it down to these guys, and they did a really good job. I am very happy with my selection, and that I now have a Bitcoin IRA!

BitIRA response

Hello Ms. Siob, thank you very much for the kind review, we're glad that we could earn your business and were able to meet your expectations. We hope to be of more service in the future -- please be in touch!

Original review: June 6, 2018

The people at BitIRA get five stars, for sure. They were so patient with me, even as I asked a lot of questions. I needed a lot of education on the process, but also why I should use them instead of other Bitcoin IRA companies. They walked me through everything, and went at my pace. That was very reassuring. Then, once we started to move forward, they were very professional. They helped with all the paperwork to move my money from my old account, and to buy the Bitcoin, it was really easy.

BitIRA response

Hello, thanks very much for sharing your experience, we're glad that we could make it a good one. We're here to answer any questions that you may have, or should you wish to make more transactions.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Bit IRA helped me with the purchase of bitcoin and ethereum for my IRA. They were very good to work with, professional, and efficient too. Alec and Jay were good resources. I would highly recommend them to others without hesitation. I can't thank them enough for the big help! Great experience overall!

BitIRA response

Hello Treena, thank you very much for sharing your experience, we appreciate it! We will be sure to pass your review on to the team.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BitIRA?

Original review: May 30, 2018

Looking back on my experience with BitIRA, I can't believe that I almost went with another company to do this. These guys are so much better! Their fees were lower, plus I won't have to pay if I sell my currency. They have better storage options, plus it's insured. And I felt a lot more comfortable with Preferred Trust Company instead of Kingdom Trust. That includes the fact that Kingdom Trust have some insane fees. Thank goodness I found BitIRA before I went with the other guys! BitIRA is excellent to work with. Thank you for your help!

BitIRA response

Hello Lewis, thank you very much for the very nice words! We're happy to hear that we could not only earn your business, but make you so happy with how it went.

Original review: May 28, 2018

The people are very good to work with. I knew so little about bitcoins when I started talking to them, but by the time I was ready to make a purchase, I felt quite knowledgeable about how they work and what the opportunity is. That was all thanks to the guys at BitIRA. It's a good company to work with, I would definitely recommend them.

BitIRA response

Hello, thank you very much for the nice review, we appreciate you taking some time to share your experience. We hope to help more in the future.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Jay and the team at BitIRA were fantastic to work with. Even though my old custodian was not very helpful, they took care of the process the whole way, and remained persistent in getting my funds to Preferred Trust Company. Finally, once that was done, I purchased a couple of currencies for my IRA. I plan on taking advantage of the ability to trade from one to another. Can't believe that there are no taxes on that! It's almost too good to be true.

BitIRA response

Hello Nelly, thanks for your review and we're so happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience! We'll pass your compliments on to Jay and the rest of the team and hope to be in touch in the future.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I started to research a Bitcoin IRA several months ago. Quickly I found that there were a number of companies out there that offer such services. I spoke with maybe 3 or 4 of them and after understanding how they all work I settled on BitIRA. Now that I have completed the setup of my new IRA, I can say that I Was very happy with how everything went. Tracie helped with the rollover from my old account. She was extremely helpful and patient. Then, once my money was there, we completed the purchase of bitcoin. They were a great company to work with. Thanks!

BitIRA response

Hello Jamey, we're happy to hear that we were able to make your experience with us a pleasant one! We hope to be of more service in the future.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Very happy with my experience with BitIRA. They are professionals over there, and very knowledgeable. I already own quite a bit of crypto, but to have it in my retirement account is such a huge advantage. I only wish that they offered even more currencies, but from what I could tell, no one else offers more than the 6 that they have. I hope they will offer more in the future. But besides that, everything about the process was great. Plus, I love that they offer insurance on my assets. That means a lot, especially when it comes to cryptos. I'd definitely recommend these guys to anyone considering crypto for their IRA.

BitIRA response

Hello Haynes, thank you very much for your review. Happy to hear that the experience went well, and we too look forward to offering more coins!

BitIRA Company Information