toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Birch Gold Group

Hello Mr. Evans, thank you very much for the kind words! We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience, and that you plan on purchasing from us more in the future. We will be sure to pass on your thoughts to Sheldon as well.

Original review: May 12, 2017

Being new to buying gold I was grateful to find people with the time and patience to answer all of my questions. I had a few conversations with Sheldon before I was comfortable enough to decide to move my 401k into gold. I appreciate the fact that they let me go at my own pace and the information I received was very objective. I'm glad I made the move and I am very happy with the results. Birch Gold will be my company of choice in the future as well.

Birch Gold Group

Hi Crista, thanks very much for your feedback, we appreciate it! We hope we can help you more in the future -- please be in touch.

Original review: June 21, 2017

The people at Birch were a pleasure to work with. They made the process to rollover my IRA really simple, not much hassle on my part. Thanks to the team of people over there. Professional organization. I am more than happy to recommend these guys!

Birch Gold Group

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your positive experience, we're happy to hear that it met your expectations. We'll be sure to pass your thoughts on to David as well, we're sure that he'll be happy to hear how satisfied you were with the process.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I want to commend Birch Gold for making it really simple to buy gold. For several years now I've seen ads on TV about buying and I knew that it was something that I should do for myself too. But something was always stopping me! Finally I contacted Birch and talked to them about it. They made it very easy, which was great because I was unsure about the whole process. First, I talked to David about my options, which he explained in a lot of detail. After a few weeks of communication, we settled on the coins and the amount. After that, I sent them the money and just the other day the shipment arrived at my house! Thanks again to all.

Birch Gold Group

Hi sir, we thank you for your nice thoughts on your experience, and are happy to hear that we were able to help. We wish you the best of luck in the future! Please know that we are always here to help with any additional needs.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I received and reviewed a packet from Jeff quite some time ago. Health issues prevented me from making a decision. He patiently emailed me and helped with info. Were it not for his patient interaction I wouldn't have gone with Birch Gold Group.

Birch Gold Group

Hello Mr. Wilson, we thank you for the nice words! Happy to hear that you were so satisfied with your experience and felt at ease. We'll be sure to pass your thoughts on to Stuart, he will be happy to hear that.

Please be in touch in the future if you need any further assistance!

Original review: June 9, 2017

The first thing I want to emphasize is that with Birch Gold Group I have found patience rather than pressure! My initial contact with Birch Gold Group was with Stuart **. From the beginning and going forward I have found him to be very professional, thoughtful, informative and of course patient. Most of my contact has been with Stuart, but any contact with others associated with Birch Gold Group has also been very professional and helpful. I believe that anyone researching precious metals would benefit from the characteristics I have emphasized above.

Birch Gold Group

Hello sir, we are delighted to hear your feedback! Thank you for sharing. We will certainly pass on your note to Sheldon and Susan, we're sure that they will be happy to know this as well.

If you ever need assistance, have questions or would like to place another purchase, please don't hesitate to contact us -- we'll be sure to help however we can.

Original review: June 7, 2017

Before I contacted Birch Gold, I knew that I wanted to buy some gold for my IRA but didn't know the first thing about it. I went to their website and got a copy of their info on how it all works. I also spoke with Sheldon who was really helpful in explaining in more detail. I want to thank him a lot. I had a lot of questions but he took the time to answer them all and didn't rush me. I had also talked to another company that had the exact opposite approach, so this was welcome. After I definitely decided to move my IRA, Susan in the Birch Gold IRA department helped me through the process. Glad she was there, because I know that I could not have done it on my own. All in all it was a good experience, so I would definitely tell other people to use the Birch Gold company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Birch Gold Group?

Birch Gold Group

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience! We'll be sure to share your nice words with Nick and Stu.

Original review: May 31, 2017

My experience was great. Nick and Stewart provided me with the information I needed to make decisions about how one invest in gold and silver. The information I received made me feel that they were concerned with my need and to help me make a good decision about investing in gold and silver. I would highly recommend them to others.

Birch Gold Group

Hello sir, we are glad to hear that we could make the process pleasant for you, and that we earned your trust. Just as it was important to you, it is to us! We hope to help more in the future.

Original review: May 31, 2017

All the people I dealt with were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. They all took time to thoroughly explain everything and answer all my questions and concerns and very helpful educating me on the buying process. I will recommend them to others. Most of all since I have never purchased precious metals they earned my trust, and that was very important to me. Thanks for all the help.

Birch Gold Group

Hi sir, thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad that it went so well for you. We'll pass on your nice words to Jack and Mark. Should you wish to make more purchases in the future, we'd love to be of service.

Original review: May 31, 2017

Birch Gold was a great company to work with. I first contacted them to receive some free information about gold, and it was promptly sent to me. After talking more about the different types of gold with Jack and Mark, I chose the American Eagles. Just a few days after placing my order, I received them at my home exactly as I expected. The delivery was prompt and their service was top class.

Birch Gold Group

Mr Richards, thanks for your nice words! We always strive to make our customers feel as comfortable as possible and are happy to see that we did this for you. We're always here to help, so if you have any questions in the future or would like to make another purchase, please feel free to reach out to us.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I'm very much happy with the service that I received from the Birch Gold Group company. I knew that I wanted to buy from someone, but not being very experienced with precious metals buying, I was very nervous about who to buy from and what I should buy. Everyone there was great -- thank you very much.

Birch Gold Group Company Profile