Get a Free Quote
  3. Gold Dealers
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.86/5

Founded in 2003 and headquartered out of Burbank, California, Birch Gold Group prides itself on educating its customers to help them diversify their savings, including within a retirement account. Its team of professionals has years of experience in the industry, and includes an in-house IRA Department as well as dozens of Precious Metal Specialists. Throughout the years, the company has helped thousands of Americans move their IRA, 401(k) and other tax-advantaged retirement accounts out of stocks, bonds and mutual funds and into IRAs backed by physical gold and silver. It's for this reason that they pride themselves on being the Precious Metal IRA Specialists. Learn how to better protect your savings today by visiting BirchGold.com or calling one of their dedicated professionals.

View More View More

Birch Gold Group Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I was referred to Birch gold by a friend of mine that sent me a link to their website. I filled out the information it asked for and within a few minutes I received a phone call from Sheldon and after a brief q&a session about what I had and what I wanted to do, I felt very comfortable about the options I had and the choices I needed to make. This was my introduction to moving money of any sort on my own and was cautious about the what and where aspects of making this kind of transaction. At no time did I ever feel pressured or swayed one way or another but instead, I was given all the details of my options and asked what I felt would be best for my investment. Everyone I’ve dealt with here has been extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about what they do. I would recommend them to anyone looking to maximize their investment. My experience with them has been first rate from day one.

Birch Gold Group response

Hello Mr. Bannister, we thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're so thrilled to hear that we could make it a good one for you. We'll be sure to pass your thoughts on to Sheldon and the rest of the team.

Please be in touch in the future. If you ever have any questions about your purchase, we are always here as a resource.

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Birch Gold was the first precious medals team that I could find that made the transfer of an IRA to a precious metals IRA. Shortly after I filled out an online request for more information I was contacted (same day). I was I introduced to Stuart ** a precious metals specialist and we talked for over an hour. I felt as if I was his only client. He was very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and what I didn’t know about precious metals investment he explained it to me so I could understand it.

What impressed me most about Stuart is that he did for me what I wanted and not was best for him or his company. There was absolutely no pressure from him at any time to go one way or the other. He even talked to my wife and explained everything to her as she was on the fence with all of this. When it came time to proceed, Stuart turned me over to Natalie ** who specialized in walking me through the online process of transferring my TSP to a precious metals IRA. All through the process, both Stuart and Natalie were a phone call away to answer my questions.

Finally when it came time to purchase metals, Stuart talked me through the even more detailed effort of which type of and how much of each metal to purchase in order to diversify my portfolio. Stuart also found the best prices of these metals for me. I would recommend Birch Gold to anyone who was thinking of a precious metals IRA. Thanks Stuart and Natalie!

Birch Gold Group response

Mr. Thompson, thank you very much for your kind words, we're so pleased to hear that we could make your experience a good one. We'll be sure to pass your thoughts on to Stuart and the rest of the team. In the future, should you have any questions about this purchase, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to be a resource.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

My wife and I had been looking into investing in gold for a while. We did a little research online and were impressed by the many excellent reviews on Birch Gold. After we decided to give The Birch Gold Group a try, they didn't disappoint. The whole process was painless and quite enjoyable. We learned a lot through it all. Their communication skills are outstanding! It was a pleasure discussing the different ways to invest in precious metals with Chris. He was very professional, friendly and patient. Everyone we talked to including Alec and Natalie were extremely helpful. We know The Birch Gold Group will be there whenever we need them and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship.

Birch Gold Group response

Mr. Pellegrino, thank you very much for the nice review, we are thrilled that you and your wife are so satisfied with your experience! We will be sure to pass on all of your thoughts to Chris, Alec and Natalie. And we too look forward to a long relationship. Please know that we are always here as a resource to you, to help out with any future transactions or to simply answer any questions that you have. If you ever have a question about your purchase, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I recently went through a horrible experience in my marriage. I spoke with several representatives regarding this experience and to a man and a woman, they all sympathized and empathized with me and were all supportive. Supportive in not just words, but I’m actions which to me represented what a great culture Birch Gold has developed within their own company. It dawned on me that this was why I decided to partner with Birch Gold about 2 years ago to secure my financial future. It wasn’t just words, rather, it was ACTION!

Any other financial institution wouldn’t have paid any attention to my plight, but Birch Gold took an immediate interest in this plight and offered what I now know and always suspected was a human and personal interest in this plight and offered to help me in any way they could. This told me how real and human they are. I was NOT just another account number, but I was a real person to them and I can’t find the words to describe how much that meant to me as a person rather than just another account number. I can not recommend them more highly to anyone considering partnering with them for their financial and personal future. I want to specifically praise Stuart and Natalie and Cynthia for their empathy and support during this time of stress. Thank you, thank you and thank you again for your empathic support. Very sincerely, Martin

Birch Gold Group response

Hello Mr. Dourte, we're so happy to hear that we could make this as good an experience as possible for you, and we're thrilled that you found many of our customers to be of specific support. Please know that we're always here for you, so please be in touch if you ever have any questions about your purchase.

Original review: March 22, 2019

This was my first experience purchasing precious metals. Samuel and Brock were the two men who assisted me through the entire process. Both were very well educated in their job and very helpful. As a first timer all my concerns were answered, and I feel confident I made a great investment. They focused on my needs and their advice was oriented around my particular situation. It was all for my benefit. I was taken seriously, treated respectfully, and I honestly enjoyed the whole experience! It was fun to work with them and I learned a lot. You will have no regrets when working with Birch Gold Group. I have no reason to look for a different provider in precious metals. I will always recommend these guys! I will be a future and loyal customer. Thanks Sam and Brock for the experience! You guys rock!

Birch Gold Group response

Hello Mr. Bertoldo, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review, we're so happy to have earned it. We will pass your thoughts along to Samuel and Brock. In the future, please be in touch! We're happy to help with any further needs, even if to answer any questions about this most recent purchase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Birch Gold Group?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

My experience with Birch Gold Group was exceptional. They were very helpful in explaining their investment options, and are professionals in providing quick, excellent service. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a safe investment for their future. I specifically invested in a precious metals IRA (gold coins).

Birch Gold Group response

Mr. Berndl, thank you very much for the kind words, it means a lot to us to know that we could make the experience such a positive one for you. Even though this purchase is complete, please know that we're always here to be a resource for you. If you ever have any questions about your purchase, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

In 2018, my husband and I considered the possibility of purchasing/investing in precious metals; however, being novices, we were a little hesitant never having done this before. After reading write-ups/ratings on several different precious-metal companies, we decided to deal with Birch Gold Group. We knew absolutely nothing about what to do, what to purchase, how things work, etc. etc. etc. We were fortunate enough to work with Stuart at BGG, who was extremely knowledgeable and informative. He spent time answering our questions and explaining the process in detail. By the end of our purchase, we actually felt like we knew what we were doing and have since made two additional purchases. We would highly recommend BGG and Stuart to anyone considering investing in precious metals.

Birch Gold Group response

Hello Ms. Sulkosky, we're thrilled to hear that we could earn your trust and business. That means the world to us! We'll be sure to pass your kind thoughts on to Stuart and the rest of the team. We hope to be of even more service in the future. You know where to find us!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

This was my first time ever dealing/working with Birch GG and it was a wonderful & great experience. They walked me through each step of the process, making clear each step. Great people to work with.

Birch Gold Group response

Mr. Kim, thank you very much for the lovely words, we're so pleased to hear that we could provide such a positive experience for you.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

This was our first time buying gold and we really didn't have much of an idea how to proceed. The folks at Birch Group were great in walking us through our options and deciding on what was a good fit for our budget. The whole process was timely and efficient. Aaron made sure we understood our options and the process and was always available to answer any questions we had. I can't wait to purchase from them again.

Birch Gold Group response

Hello Ms. Straight, we're thrilled to hear that we made your first gold buying experience such a good one! It means a lot to us, and we'll be sure to pass your thoughts on to the team here. We look forward to hearing from you again, whether to buy more or just if you have some questions about this first purchase.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Quality company, excellent customer service, answered all my questions thoroughly, not too pushy. Found out about Birch Gold Group through YouTube AMTV and Ben Shapiro great advice on what to do and not to do. I feel safe and secure with the future of my investment in their hands.

Birch Gold Group response

Hello Mr. Salmieri, thank you very much for sharing your experience, we're so happy to know that we could make it a good one for you! We hope to be of more assistance in the future, for anything that you may need, even if to just answer some questions about this purchase. Please be in touch.

Birch Gold Group Company Information