toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Birch Gold Group

Hello Mr. Evans, thank you very much for the kind words! We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience, and that you plan on purchasing from us more in the future. We will be sure to pass on your thoughts to Sheldon as well.

Original review: May 12, 2017

Being new to buying gold I was grateful to find people with the time and patience to answer all of my questions. I had a few conversations with Sheldon before I was comfortable enough to decide to move my 401k into gold. I appreciate the fact that they let me go at my own pace and the information I received was very objective. I'm glad I made the move and I am very happy with the results. Birch Gold will be my company of choice in the future as well.

Birch Gold Group

Hello Janet, thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we're so happy to hear that you were pleased. We will pass your note on to Steve as well. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

These guys are really good to work with. I heard about them on the radio and called in to learn more. I didn't understand anything about a gold IRA at first, but after Steve explained everything to me, it was a pretty easy decision. Especially because they take care of so much of it on their end. There wasn't much that I needed to do, beyond giving some approvals along the way. I really valued not having to do much of the work, and I bet many other people feel the same way. They are a solid company and I would definitely work with them more in the future.

Birch Gold Group

Hi Jane, thank you for your nice review! Don't worry about however long it took you to decide, it's important that you make your decision on your own time and as you're comfortable. Best of luck!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

Want to send my thanks to the people at Birch Gold Group for being so fantastic to work with!! Everyone at the company was very professional and courteous, and also patient with me. After all, it took me several months to finally make up my mind!! And now that I did, I am very pleased. They are a true class organization. Thanks guys.

Birch Gold Group

Hello Mr. Worke, thank you very much for the glowing review! We have already let Stuart know, and he was of course quite happy to hear how satisfied you were with the entire process. Should you need anything from us in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Stuart it's only been since yesterday that I've put my trust in you with my investment. Again I would like to Thank You for your professional persistence and patience in getting me to realize the benefits of investing in Gold & Silver. I am very busy with my business and have been thinking on investing in Gold & Silver for some time. But I never had enough time to research for myself until you Stuart started calling me. I felt that you really cared about me and not just a quick dollar. Stuart you are very Knowledgeable & Personable in what you do for us people that have no time for anything else but work. I know that you must be a great Asset to the Birch Gold Group hopefully they appreciate a good person like yourself.

FYI You don't know how hard it was to wire 40K to someone I've only talked to over the phone to invest in something I know nothing about. I've been in business since 1984 and good honest people are hard to find in this day and age. Meeting people like yourself (even over the phone) puts a smile on my face and helps me put faith back in mankind. It's my pleasure Stuart in taking my time today to sit down and commend you on a great job that you are doing. Well Done! Keep in touch my friend.

Birch Gold Group

Hi Kim, thank you very much for sharing your positive experience! We're especially happy to hear that we have earned your trust for you to recommend others to us. We hope to be of more help in the future!

Original review: July 25, 2017

First let me say that this was my first purchase of physical metals (gold and silver). From the first person to answer the phone to finally dealing with Stuart ** I was impressed with the courtesy, professionalism, and knowledge. Especially the patience since I was a first-time buyer. I would definitely recommend Birch Group to everyone and I already have to two of my closest friends. Great relationship started! Thank you.

Birch Gold Group

Hello, thanks very much for the nice words! We'll be sure that we pass your thanks along to the team, including Natalie and Guy. They'll be happy to hear that.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I want to give a positive review to the Birch company. I didn't know a lot about what I wanted to do or how to do it, but thankfully they took most of the work and helped me convert my IRA to a new type that allowed me to put gold and silver into it. This did not seem like the easiest process, but fortunately they did most of the work. Natalie helped out quite a bit with this process. And Guy was there to keep things moving too. It didn't happen overnight, but we continued to make progress, and now I can happily say that my IRA is in this new account, with real gold and silver, stored in Delaware. It is very exciting to think about!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Birch Gold Group?

Birch Gold Group

Hi Marie, we're so thankful for the nice words! And, we'll certainly pass along word to Sam and Emely. Please be in touch in the future.

Original review: July 10, 2017

Hey guys thanks very much for the excellent service. Appreciate everyone's efforts, especially Sam and Emely. You are a great organization, made things easy for me from the first time we spoke. Look forward to making more purchases and will definitely send others to you too.

Birch Gold Group

Hi Mr. Gibson, we appreciate the 5 star review, and hope to be of further service in the future. Best wishes!

Original review: July 4, 2017

This is a good company, I had no problems with any part of my purchase. I knew what I wanted to buy and the person I spoke to, Sam ** made it fast and easy. I just got my American Eagles the other day, just as ordered.

Birch Gold Group

Thanks very much for the nice review! We're glad that we came out on top versus the other company and could earn your business. We hope to do so again in the future.

Original review: June 29, 2017

It was a very easy experience to work with Birch Gold. From the first time that I spoke to them to making my purchase, everything went smoothly. They are very courteous and took their time to explain how the whole process works. I spoke to another company and it was like night and day between them and Birch Gold. I'm glad that I found them and chose to work with them on my IRA. Thanks very much to everyone there.

Birch Gold Group

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, we're glad that you're so happy with how it all went! Please continue to be in touch, we would love to be a resource for any future needs.

Original review: June 27, 2017

What a great group of folks at the Birch Gold Group! I came into this whole thing without much of an idea of what I wanted to do -- I just knew that I had to do SOMETHING! Well, they helped me through the whole thing, from beginning to end. What coins made sense for me in my situation, why some were better than others, what I should be looking for, some of the big things, some of the little things. It was a lot to take in, but they made it pretty easy, even for someone like myself. Now that I have my coins, it feels so great. I really want to thank all of them for their support throughout this process. And if you're reading this and thinking about buying gold, I'd highly recommend that you contact the Birch Gold Group!

Birch Gold Group

Hi sir, we're thrilled that you were so satisfied with your experience, and that you were happy enough to refer others to us. Please be in touch in the future if we can help out in any other fashion.

Original review: June 24, 2017

In years past, I have had dealings with other rare metal dealer and I expected the same or similar treatment with this first order. I was thrilled beyond words with the professionalism and honest attitude and caring expressed by each of the individuals I dealt with during this transaction. Delivery was much faster than I had been told to expect, the order was fill 100% accurate. Without doubt, I will be referring people to the Birch Gold Group.

Birch Gold Group

Hi Crista, thanks very much for your feedback, we appreciate it! We hope we can help you more in the future -- please be in touch.

Original review: June 21, 2017

The people at Birch were a pleasure to work with. They made the process to rollover my IRA really simple, not much hassle on my part. Thanks to the team of people over there. Professional organization. I am more than happy to recommend these guys!

Birch Gold Group

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your positive experience, we're happy to hear that it met your expectations. We'll be sure to pass your thoughts on to David as well, we're sure that he'll be happy to hear how satisfied you were with the process.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I want to commend Birch Gold for making it really simple to buy gold. For several years now I've seen ads on TV about buying and I knew that it was something that I should do for myself too. But something was always stopping me! Finally I contacted Birch and talked to them about it. They made it very easy, which was great because I was unsure about the whole process. First, I talked to David about my options, which he explained in a lot of detail. After a few weeks of communication, we settled on the coins and the amount. After that, I sent them the money and just the other day the shipment arrived at my house! Thanks again to all.

Birch Gold Group

Hi sir, we thank you for your nice thoughts on your experience, and are happy to hear that we were able to help. We wish you the best of luck in the future! Please know that we are always here to help with any additional needs.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I received and reviewed a packet from Jeff quite some time ago. Health issues prevented me from making a decision. He patiently emailed me and helped with info. Were it not for his patient interaction I wouldn't have gone with Birch Gold Group.

Birch Gold Group

Hello Mr. Wilson, we thank you for the nice words! Happy to hear that you were so satisfied with your experience and felt at ease. We'll be sure to pass your thoughts on to Stuart, he will be happy to hear that.

Please be in touch in the future if you need any further assistance!

Original review: June 9, 2017

The first thing I want to emphasize is that with Birch Gold Group I have found patience rather than pressure! My initial contact with Birch Gold Group was with Stuart **. From the beginning and going forward I have found him to be very professional, thoughtful, informative and of course patient. Most of my contact has been with Stuart, but any contact with others associated with Birch Gold Group has also been very professional and helpful. I believe that anyone researching precious metals would benefit from the characteristics I have emphasized above.

Birch Gold Group

Hello sir, we are delighted to hear your feedback! Thank you for sharing. We will certainly pass on your note to Sheldon and Susan, we're sure that they will be happy to know this as well.

If you ever need assistance, have questions or would like to place another purchase, please don't hesitate to contact us -- we'll be sure to help however we can.

Original review: June 7, 2017

Before I contacted Birch Gold, I knew that I wanted to buy some gold for my IRA but didn't know the first thing about it. I went to their website and got a copy of their info on how it all works. I also spoke with Sheldon who was really helpful in explaining in more detail. I want to thank him a lot. I had a lot of questions but he took the time to answer them all and didn't rush me. I had also talked to another company that had the exact opposite approach, so this was welcome. After I definitely decided to move my IRA, Susan in the Birch Gold IRA department helped me through the process. Glad she was there, because I know that I could not have done it on my own. All in all it was a good experience, so I would definitely tell other people to use the Birch Gold company.

Birch Gold Group

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience! We'll be sure to share your nice words with Nick and Stu.

Original review: May 31, 2017

My experience was great. Nick and Stewart provided me with the information I needed to make decisions about how one invest in gold and silver. The information I received made me feel that they were concerned with my need and to help me make a good decision about investing in gold and silver. I would highly recommend them to others.

Birch Gold Group

Hello sir, we are glad to hear that we could make the process pleasant for you, and that we earned your trust. Just as it was important to you, it is to us! We hope to help more in the future.

Original review: May 31, 2017

All the people I dealt with were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. They all took time to thoroughly explain everything and answer all my questions and concerns and very helpful educating me on the buying process. I will recommend them to others. Most of all since I have never purchased precious metals they earned my trust, and that was very important to me. Thanks for all the help.

Birch Gold Group

Hi sir, thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad that it went so well for you. We'll pass on your nice words to Jack and Mark. Should you wish to make more purchases in the future, we'd love to be of service.

Original review: May 31, 2017

Birch Gold was a great company to work with. I first contacted them to receive some free information about gold, and it was promptly sent to me. After talking more about the different types of gold with Jack and Mark, I chose the American Eagles. Just a few days after placing my order, I received them at my home exactly as I expected. The delivery was prompt and their service was top class.

Birch Gold Group

Mr Richards, thanks for your nice words! We always strive to make our customers feel as comfortable as possible and are happy to see that we did this for you. We're always here to help, so if you have any questions in the future or would like to make another purchase, please feel free to reach out to us.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I'm very much happy with the service that I received from the Birch Gold Group company. I knew that I wanted to buy from someone, but not being very experienced with precious metals buying, I was very nervous about who to buy from and what I should buy. Everyone there was great -- thank you very much.

Birch Gold Group Company Profile