1.19/5
  • 1 star
Based on 47 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a mortgage lender?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 14, 2017

144 Bayview Loan Servicing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

My loan from Chase was bought by Bayview - I have been attempting to modify a loan since July. I have sent the same information into Cynthia ** many times and she continually loses it or can't find so I then resend with the same results. I too never receive callbacks or the requested please tell me items have been received. I question the quality of employees there. I submitted a profit and loss statement as requested and told it didn't look professional enough. This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Citifinancial sold my loan to Bayview Loan Servicing Company last year, and that was the biggest mistake ever! Every month I have to argue with those idiots about my monthly payment. For some reason they cannot find my hazard or flood insurance policy EVERY MONTH!! I've been living at my residence for 13 years, and I've never had this problem before! It's a shame my mortgage payment is different every month. They are depositing my payments, but are putting them in a separate account. My payments are not going towards my monthly mortgage payments.

Although I've made November's payment, it did not go towards my mortgage payment. Now I have a past due amount for November and December. Also, the employees there are so rude!!! If you do not tell them what they want to hear it, they will place you on hold until you hang up the phone. Every time I talked to a different employee they do not have a clue what I am talking about, but the calls are being recorded???

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I have been a homeowner for more than 20 years and this year Citi Financial decided to sell my account to Bayview Loan Services. This company has made so many mistakes until I have had enough with them in just 4 months. First, I was told that I didn't have homeowner's insurance and flood insurance, I got my insurance company to email them a copy of my policy and yet instill they still added more insurance to my account. I can't and WILL NOT deal with a company that has handled this and all situations in this highly unprofessional manner, even when there is more than enough insurance coverage at the residence. I have NEVER had a problem like this before. I have my payments drafted from my checking account monthly and have previously contacted my bank on this matter. How can an account be past due when the amount is being taken the same date MONTHLY?!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I am so glad to read these reviews on this sleazy company. My homeowner's loan was sold by CitiFinancial to this company in June of 2017. I had no idea it was gonna happen til I received a notification out of the blue from Citi and these crooks at Bayview. My situation was I was in a chapter 13 which my home shouldn't have been included since I continued to make my payments on my own. I have been requesting since that time for them Bayview to send me monthly statements so I can pay my payment as well as track my balance.

I have even had my lawyer to contact them for the same request and to this day they have failed to comply. Saying at first they can only send statements to my lawyer which they didn't do. Now that my bankruptcy is coming to an end they are still not sending me statements as requested but trying to say I'm behind. Thank God for my bank cause I can track all of my payments. This is an awful company and I am begging for them to be shut down immediately. So sorry to hear about the people that have had to lose their homes. Something has got to be done about Bayview NOW.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

It takes them 3-4 weeks to post my mortgage payment in their records, even though the money comes out of my checking account immediately. I've paid via electronic check, physical check, over the phone, it doesn't matter... They are the worst company I've ever had to deal with. Thanks CHASE for selling my mortgage to these losers. I've had to block their number due to their harassment when the error is on the side of the company. The suggestion of a class action lawsuit sounds completely pliable to me. This company should not be in business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bayview Loan Servicing?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I am a broker and the process for short sale for a client that wanted to be responsible and didn't want to let go of the home to foreclosure. I presented them with a complete file in May 2016 and it took them over 4 months to present it to FNMA. By that time the buyer had bailed out! I found a second buyer and the second time around even though they had a complete package they still cannot do a good job. Every time they promise but they never deliver. I had to beg FNMA rep to call them and ask them to send the file to them. The worst company that I have ever worked with. The house is vacant and maintaining this home is a lot of responsibility on my end. Loan number attached.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

This company bought my loan from TCF Bank. It stole money from me, and sent its gangster to beat me under disguise of home inspection. Bayview makes Osama bin Laden look innocent. If you want to destroy America's retirement and stock market look at Bayview. They service loan for us bank defrauded the Investors and the sold it to MetLife. Bayview doesn't believe in the law, criminals like Bayview are destroying America.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Been dealing with these idiots for a year. Lost my principle reduction loan modification due to their constant shifting of staff. Then they lagged so long on another loan modification that a foreclosure date was set. I kept pressuring them to lift the sale until the loan mod was finalized. Then the hurricane in Florida hit - causing their entire team to be off of work. So they could not stop the sale. I had to file a chapter 13 to stop the sale because no other department located in another area of the country could step in and cover the tasks of the Florida team. What a crappy experience with these people.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Through Countrywide Mortgage and Bank Of America I was sold a mortgage in 2007. Which I found myself almost $100,000 underwater! Bayview Loan Servicing helped me to keep my home. My mortgage payment went from $1,400 to $681.00 a month. Thank you Bayview Loan Servicing.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Not a week after my mother passed, I received notification that her and my father's (he passed 7 months prior to my mother) I receive notification from Bayview that they now have the loan, but not to worry as automatic payments will continue to be processed. I contacted Bayview to let them know that my parents had passed, and the house was left to me. Which meant I would be making the payments. Bayview refused to take payments from, because my name was not on loan. Even after submitting both wills and death certificates (multiple times) I continued to get the runaround from them. This went on for 3 months. I was able to make a 1 payment for $1200 from my parents' savings account, which brought the loan up to date. When I called the following month to make a payment, I was denied again. I tried to make online payments and was unable to do so. I continued to call and attempt to make payments to no avail.

Suddenly when I call, I'm automatically routed to Danny ** whose title is something like Risk Manager. He never answers. I left several messages for him. When he finally called me back, there was no resolution. He said he could only take a payment from me if it was for the full loan amount. I then receive a letter from a lawyer’s office letting me know Bayview is trying to foreclose on my parent's house. This is the house I was raised in. My father built this house when he found out my mother was pregnant with me.

I contacted a lawyer and was told I could file bankruptcy to keep them from taking the house. So now I'm filing for bankruptcy because Bayview caused me to fall $2500 behind in payments. This company is the WORST. They are shady, they don't care about their clients, they aren't helpful at all. They are crooks. Reading some of these reviews makes me incredibly sad. People are now homeless because of Bayview. How is this company still in business? I would tell everyone to stay far away from Bayview, but by the time you find out your loan has been sold them it's too late.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I had a loan with Citi Financial and got a letter from them that they had sold my loan to Bayview Loan Services. Since this has happened and have had a terrible time getting a hold of the same person to get help with my loan. I have decided to sell my house since in foreclosure now... They have locked the house even though there is a real estate for sale sign in the front yard. I have no way of showing the house and getting their money back and no way to sell it... Also have been unable to get a hold of Mr Dave **. He's never at his desk or never calls back when I tell him I'm home... How can you sell a house if you cannot get in... My only thing to do is let it go up on a sheriff's sale just to get it gone... I love the house but can't handle the company.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

My mother's mortgage was sold to Bayview 6/2017 from Citi Financial. She did not have flood insurance in her home because her home has never flooded and Bayview sent her a letter stating that if she did not get flood insurance on her property, they would put insurance on the home. We emailed and also wrote a letter to Bayview letting them know that we are paying the balance in FULL which was this August 2017. To clear the debt we sent in two checks which totaled to 2,755.72. After not hearing from them I called and was given the run-around and placed on hold. Bayview took the payoff money and placed it in an escrow account and sent me a bill for the September 2017 payment. No one can give us a clear answer as to why was the money put in escrow and not applied to the balance of the bill which again will pay it OUT! I think the staff is trained to rip people off. This cannot be acceptable for the consumer to be treated this way.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

Stay away from this company at all costs. I started getting sick 6 years ago, my mortgage was with BOA, it got sold to Seterus Inc 3 years ago. A little over a year ago it got sold to these kings of the ripoff artists, they would not let me get caught up. "All or nothing" they told me. I am now 100% disabled. Applied for modification. Took them so long to look at my mod info. They are foreclosing on my house Tuesday. I am disabled 100% with 2 older dogs and will be homeless. I have no family to help me, I'll be living in my truck with my 2 dogs. Thanks a lot.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2017

I truly feel hopeless I have been dealing with Bayview Loan Servicing for over a year, in hopes of a response to my home modification request. They never gave me a response to my home modification for over a year and by that time they were aggressively pursuing foreclosure on my property. I feel that I am being forced to sell my home due to Bayview mishandling of documents, as well as, refusing to accept my monthly payments for over a year. I am not convinced that the regulatory agencies are not aware of the many complaints against Bayview Loan Servicing. My question is, why the government have not taken actions against Bayview and its affiliates. I would like to file a lawsuit and go before a judge. Unfortunately, it appears very difficult for an attorney to even guide you. Once the name Bayview Loan Services is mentioned. I live in Massachusetts. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I am yet another person who had their mortgage loan sold to Bayview and has had nothing but trouble. My loan with SunTrust Mortgage was sold to Bayview near the beginning of 2017 after some financial difficulties. I lost my job of 16 years, then went to work for another company for a year before leaving that job. I was out of work for 6 mo. before finding another job. I was about 6 mo behind on my mortgage payments totaling less than $6,000. I tried to do a loan modification, and the amount of information Bayview requested was more than I had to produce for my initial mortgage. They kept asking for things that I was unable to provide, but I did give them most everything they asked for. I would go long periods without hearing anything back from them.

When I started working again, I spoke with Ben and told him when I would start making my regular payments again. He said that was fine and I had time before the foreclosure process would be started. After I made my first regular payment to them, I get an email saying that they could not do anything with the funds because the load had gone into foreclosure 11 days prior. The latest is that I basically have 2 weeks to come up with the $5,000 to supposedly stop the foreclosure process. I don't really believe that if I make that payment somehow, my loan will go back to normal.

These people string you along, telling you that things are ok, while they are going behind your back and proceeding with foreclosures. I have equity in my home and they are looking for a quick buck at the expense of the down and out consumer. They take advantage of people's misfortunes and exploit them for their own gain. Every review I have read on here, reads the exact same! Bayview tells you one thing and does the exact opposite.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017
My mortgage loan was sold by Chase Bank on 8-9-17, to Bayview with no notice or why. Well I then did research on Bayview, to see all the terrible reviews they have, there wasn't 1 review good not even bad, they were terrible, horrible. They even caused people to die, due to panic attacks, due to how they do business.

Well what should I do? This just happened. Today is 8-15-17, I haven't sent a dime to them yet, say I'm behind, 4 months of payments. I haven't called yet or anything. They have no idea who I am or if anyone lives here, so what should do? Please reply. Don't know how anyone can. The rules say no emails to be listed. I don't want to be a victim of this crooked co. They said in a letter I got that if I didn't contact them within 30 days that they would proceed in Foreclosure. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Our mortgage company CitiFinancial sold to Bayview. They are crooks!! Left messages, emails to Dan somebody NO RETURNS EVER!! WHEN CALL THEY SAY ALL IS GOOD, I pay online ON TIME, and I opened a bill to shred, and it showing payment $940!!! I pay $660 for financial problems late last yr, well they say over phone all is good, yet my credit has dropped 100points due to late payments!!! Can we sue these people!! Now can’t refinance because my credit. Can’t talk to anyone because they say all is good, yet can’t speak to anyone because they won’t answer. Something has to be done!! I’ve cried so much due to this company…

Original review: July 30, 2017

In April CitiFinancial sold my account to Bayview. I completed a auto debit form and called to follow up and ensure it was processed. Well June 5, 2017 Bayview reported my account 30 days delinquent and they've had my account for 12 years, which is untrue. I pay all of my bills on time and I never had this problem with Citifinancial. I called to discuss this issue, my call was escalated to a specialist name, Victor. He asked me to fax in my credit report, a written statement and proof of military service so he could update my account. He stated he would have the error removed. I faxed all items the same day. This was the second week of June, well since then I have been unable to get in contact with Victor and the negative item is still on my credit. When I call, other representatives tell me he's not at his desk, I leave a message and he doesn't return my call.

I called on yesterday, and spoke with a representative by the name Samantha (**) the call lasted 1hr and 8 mins and absolutely nothing was accomplished. She had me on hold majority of the call. She stated (1) Victor was unavailable, (2) maybe Citifinancial reported my account delinquent; in which I reminded her of the date my account was transferred and date it was reported, (3) I asked to speak with a supervisor, she put me on hold for another 20 mins and then told me the supervisor was unavailable. I have Lexington Law attempting to remove items from my credit. This is ridiculous and uncalled for!! When companies sell accounts, it would be greatly appreciated if the customer is allowed to have input on selecting a buying company.

Original review: July 21, 2017

My mortgage was sold to Bayview Loan Servicing in April 2016. I was having some financial difficulties during that year and got behind on my loan. I was working to catch up and try and do a modification. I was denied the modification because they said my package was incomplete which is was not the rep. never got back to me when I faxed them to her. So not wanting to waste my time with that nonsense I worked to get my mortgage caught up. I was finally up to date in November 2016. I paid my December payment on time along with the late fee and modification fee they said I owed. They paid the mortgage but to the fee money and put it into an unapplied account. I kept paying the fees over and over not realizing they were putting money into this account.

Eventually I noticed what they were doing and asked the rep to pay the fees, as she said I had to authorize them to pay them out of that account. Of course I authorized it and it never happened. I have since been on the merry go round of getting my account paid properly. Fast forward to July 2017, I figured all was taken care of since I had a marathon call in June straightening everything out, WRONG! Again the fees showed up and they took my July payment which was sent on the 5th of July and took the fee money out and put the rest into an unapplied fund without my knowledge. So to my surprise I received a call saying I hadn't paid my July payment. I called and it took everything I had to try and get this mess straight. I was on the phone with a supervisor and she was going to fix it and call me back two days later.

No call. Nothing. So I called them and again it said my account was not paid and she took all my money and put into the unapplied funds account. It took another marathon call to find out what the heck was going on and I got the run around from one service rep to another until I finally got pissed and let them know I contacted my attorney and the Illinois Attorney General's Office. Amazingly the supervisor I talked to got on the phone and told me she was trying to get the fees taken off my account and that is the reason she could not make the payment and the funds were in the unapplied account.

Now the service rep said I owed $112.00 and here the supervisor is telling me I owed 50 cents and that's why she could not make the payment, I was short 50 cents. I paid it and questioned her about the July late fees and she said she took them off as well as the old late fees. We will see if she did what she said, because I meant what I said. I am filing with the Attorney General's Office and waiting on my Attorney to call me back. No one gets to play with my hard earned money.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I began a loan modification process with Bayview LLC over a year ago. I have been through numerous Asset Management persons and supervisors. After initially contacting Bayview about a loan modification they begin to request documents. For over a year I continued to send them documents and then they would turn around and request the same documents again. Once they received a completed package by law they had 37 days to respond. But they did not care and nobody held them accountable.

My first asset manager was Daniel who never returned phone calls and was never even in when I called. I then was transferred to Joey who every time I called had an excuse and asked for more time. "Just give me two more days" or, "We will know something by next week." What a liar!! All they did was continue to drag me through the mud promising they were working on a modification while at the same time they were "dual tracking" me, which again is against the law. They continued to pursue foreclosures causing me to file two different bankruptcies to stop foreclosures all while going through the modification process.

I not only spoke to Joey but the two supervisors. One named Guy and the other name Timothy. Both of them were no help. These people do not care!! I have owned my home since we built it new for 13 years. My arrears originally was $15,000 but they continued to drag me through the mud until it totaled $55,000. They then denied my modification to the $586,000 Loan. After I appealed their decision based on the loan value being underwater they immediately sent out an appraiser to do an appraisal. After numerous requests and voicemails that were full and never receiving return phone calls or correspondence they denied my appeal and immediately scheduled a third foreclosure date.

Their incompetence at handling this process is over the top. They continued to blame the underwriter that could not figure out my income. Although they were sent three years of tax returns and also requested tax returns from the IRS. They had over six months of pay stubs and still kept asking for a 1099. It's a shame that the future of your house is held hostage by Young 20 year olds that have absolutely no experience in what they're doing. I still have never received a copy of the appraisal that came in at $580,000 which was less than the amount I owed. They were not willing to work out any kind of repayment plan but instead continued foreclosure. They ultimately sold my house at auction for $446,000. That was $130,000 below the appraised value. And their title is Asset Manager? What a joke!! Nobody can understand the anger and frustration if you have never been through this process.

So my warning to everyone that has anything to do with business with Bayview LLC. Beware. These people are liars, manipulators, and incompetent and certainly not considerate. Don't be fooled by them wanting to help you through a modification. Because they will continue to proceed with foreclosure process and drag it out and drain you financially. I agree that there should be a class action lawsuit brought against Bayview LLC for their fraudulent business activities. The average person would go to prison for the fraud that they have committed. But nobody has held this company to account. Whatever you do, do not believe anything they tell you.

I wish somebody at Consumer Affairs would read these numerous complaints about this company and bring some kind of legal action against them. They have hurt my family and caused me to lose the biggest asset in my life. This company is continue to commit fraud over and over again and never held accountable. They should not even be allowed to do business.

Original review: June 24, 2017

I had a mortgage with Citi Finance and had been paying regularly on it for 10 years. Citi sold my loan to Bayview. I had the Citi loan paid down far enough so that most of my payment was going toward the principal. Now with this Bayview ripoff crap out of a $365 a month payment, $73 is going toward the principal. I think that selling one's loan to another company should be an illegal practice. It's not like I had any choice in the matter. Does anyone know of any legal recourse we might be able to take?

Original review: June 12, 2017

After Citigroup sold my loan to Bayview. I received 2 letters from each lender saying that if I had automatic payments set up, I was to do nothing. One day before my loan was due I called Bayview and was told everything was fine. One day after my loan was due and not paid, I called again and they said nothing was set up. They offered to accept a payment over the phone, but tried to charge me a fee. I am still waiting my refund check on that fee.

I then had to send my homeowner's insurance papers to which they denied. My insurance agent sent them on my behalf but was upset that the letter he got said "This is an attempt to collect a debt". What debt? He was the insurance agent! They constantly bombard you with the threat of collecting a debt. I tried to stop them from saying that on the phone, but the person said we have to say that. What a bunch of crooks!

Original review: June 9, 2017

I am a homeowner for 15 years mortgage with Chase. With an unfortunate divorce 5/16 I realized I Was unable to keep up with Bills. I requested a modification. 11/16 Submitted Requested Documents, 12/16 Received Notification My mortgage was now with Bayview Loan Servicing. 1/17 Continued Request for Modification, with Bayview Loan Servicing Completed Request of Documents, was told this would Not Change terms. 2/17 Bayview Loan Servicing suggest a repayment plan and to Submit Documents for approval.

3/17 was Contacted By Bayview Loan Servicing, By a Different Representative, and was Suggested to Apply for Modification and request for Submitting Documents. 4/17 Received Call 5/17 From Representative Evening While I was in a public Business, Lowe's was told The Documents Requested were not Received on time and was not Accepted. I Explained I was in public, Bits Representative Continued to tell me Twice that She apparently Cared more about my home than I Do.

This was Enough for me after my continued Efforts of trying to Resolve this issue and Being told time after time that previous Documents Expired and Current ones had to Be Approved. This last Call was Personal, and I will not Subject myself to this type of business practices. Next 6/17 I Received Documents from Bayview Loan Servicing application for Documents for foreclosure avoidance to Be Submitted. I again Compiled, this Brings to Date, I have Read other Complaints against this Company, some stating incompetence, Although with my Experience this Company is aware of their Activities and Is Deliberately Fraudulent in their activities, and I am Absolutely Believe A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT NEEDS TO Be filed Against Bayview Loan Servicing.

Original review: June 2, 2017

MY CDD has been sending me "threats" of "liens" via "violations". They send me letters telling me I'm in violation and EVEN when I fix it better than anyone in the CDD, they fine me. Investigation reveals that the "management" company is SEVERN TRENT, and where there is a Severn Trent, there is a BAYVIEW loan shark within minutes, California, Florida, Pennsylvania, Texas, etc, etc. Seems they have opened up "management " companies or at least they are in collusion with them, using the POWER OF THE HOA AND CDD TO "lien" the homes and foreclose on them. Seems the criminals mortgage companies are using extortion to steal people's homes.

Severn Trent Coral Springs, there's a Bayview less than 8 minutes away. Same in Ca, Pa, and Texas... Seems they are BUYING up mortgages, then when the patron pays, they simply say they did not receive the funds, then they start foreclosure proceedings, or they use their MANAGEMENT company to stick the CDD OR HOA on you and then lien your home using a fraudulent violation of the "covenants".

Original review: June 1, 2017

First, why are loans able to be sold. My mortgage has been sold so many times. Sometimes you get good companies and sometimes not. Today is June 1 and I received a call from Bayview about my June payment. Are you kidding me! It's not even end of day and they are calling me. I didn't answer. Later I went to pay by phone and their automated system is so messed up. It kept repeating itself and said I didn't enter numbers. I eventually got transferred to customer service. Told them because I have medical issues I don't want to be contacted by phone. Then added them to my call reject list. We are supposed to have a 15 day grace period. I have never had a mortgage company contact me the day payment is due!! It's harassment.

Original review: May 13, 2017

I claimed bankruptcy 6 yrs. ago and lost my home to them. They wanted to get it put back in their name and offered me $3000.00 "Cash for Keys" if I sign the house over to them. George ** who is the asset manager told me it would take 30 days for me to get my money. That was Jan. 22, 2017. He gets mad every time I call him to ask where my check is. DON'T SIGN ANYTHING WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING JUST TO GET WHAT THEY WANT OUT OF YOU!

Original review: April 24, 2017

My mother's account had been sold previously to Citibank, and I had similar experiences before. This has been so far the worst. CitiFinancial sold my mother's account to Bayview Loan Servicing. Bayview did not have the account. After numerous calls, was told by Bayview they had staffing shortages - and that my mother's account was in a pile that no one would get to for two weeks. They started her account weeks late, but failed to enter the insurance company information. I mailed in a payment. All the other companies received and cashed the checks promptly. Bayview did at the last minute, the due date.

The next payment - the other companies did the usual. Bayview did not. I got a late notice. With the statement I was able to schedule a payment - I figured they had my other check on their desk. Soon as I scheduled the online payment - they cashed the check I had mailed, 8 days late. For six days I have been trying to log in and review the account and I get a notice "Bayview Loan Service is down for temporary routine maintenance. Please try again later." Am going to try to resolve this loan as soon as possible, company seems so shorthanded that they are suffering poor customer service.

Original review: April 21, 2017

After having my mortgage with Citifinancial for over 12 years, it was transferred to Bayview Loan Servicing this year. The communication has been terrible. I decided to pay my loan off because I did not want to deal with them - I paid the entire mortgage balance and still can not get anyone to respond to my emails or phone calls. I am able to see that my payment was received last month, but I would just like someone to communicate with me. They sent me a letter advising I need to show proof of insurance, which they should have received from Citifinancial when they purchased the account. I have sent it to them twice and I am still receiving notifications. I am so glad I am done with them. I am sure the Mortgage Satisfaction letter should arrive by next year. TERRIBLE COMPANY.

Original review: April 20, 2017

I request payoffs from a vast array of mortgage companies and have never, EVER had the experiences I've had with Bayview. No one responds to emails, voice mails, no one acknowledges faxes. They will actually lie and say they sent something when in truth they have not. One caller says "It was sent to you yesterday". But the next rep will say "No, it's still in process". I have even had to ask my clients to call and request the information we need for our transaction, and Bayview won't even treat their own borrower any better. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, and I deal with a lot of mortgage companies and loan servicers.

Original review: April 2, 2017

I have to admit, I feel for all the 1 starred reviews I have been reading but my experience has been a very long but gratifying experience with this Bayview. In 2015, I applied for a modification and was denied because my thought process was to catch up on my loan payments and maybe I would qualify in good standing being current. Well I was wrong in thinking this. I was told by my asset manager at the time that "Now that you're caught up that you don't need one," even though I knew it was imperative that I did.

Time went on and I got behind again and spoke to another loan asset manager and her name is VICKY... I started all this loan modification business again back in August and was 2 months behind and she went through all the options available. She asked me if I wanted to keep my home of 12 yrs. and I sincerely said "YES", which I do. It took me a lot of time gathering ALL my information needed and sent it in. Of course there were times where I didn't have enough documents or they weren't in right order etc. but as I mailed them out, I called her right away and asked her to be on the lookout for them. This all happened within the few weeks they were required and finally by the 4th time everything was in correct order.

With VICKY's patience and my finally getting all my documents, copies etc in line and correct, she saw no reason that I wouldn't be approved. I was worried about becoming 4-5 months behind but payments weren't required as it was in review for this modification, that's why you were not approved before. My payments were up to date. Pretty simple.

Well I received my paperwork for approval and if I pay the required monthly payments on time for 3 months which are $800 less than my normal payments, the payments would stay around the same for the life of the loan. She was so helpful in the modification process. The key to this is to keep in touch with them so they record you because it shows them that you are serious. Even if she was unable to take my call, I left her a message to see where my status was. She'd call back and leave me a message saying it was still in review. We spoke many times and left each other many a message during the process but we kept in touch. My plan is to keep my word and pay this lower monthly amount and KEEP MY HOUSE... So the key is to just keep after them and hopefully you'll get Vicky as an asset manager.

Bayview Loan Servicing Company Information