Bayview Loan Servicing

Compare Mortgage Companies

Research top Mortgage Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have to admit, I feel for all the 1 starred reviews I have been reading but my experience has been a very long but gratifying experience with this Bayview. In 2015, I applied for a modification and was denied because my thought process was to catch up on my loan payments and maybe I would qualify in good standing being current. Well I was wrong in thinking this. I was told by my asset manager at the time that "Now that you're caught up that you don't need one," even though I knew it was imperative that I did.

Time went on and I got behind again and spoke to another loan asset manager and her name is VICKY... I started all this loan modification business again back in August and was 2 months behind and she went through all the options available. She asked me if I wanted to keep my home of 12 yrs. and I sincerely said "YES", which I do. It took me a lot of time gathering ALL my information needed and sent it in. Of course there were times where I didn't have enough documents or they weren't in right order etc. but as I mailed them out, I called her right away and asked her to be on the lookout for them. This all happened within the few weeks they were required and finally by the 4th time everything was in correct order.

With VICKY's patience and my finally getting all my documents, copies etc in line and correct, she saw no reason that I wouldn't be approved. I was worried about becoming 4-5 months behind but payments weren't required as it was in review for this modification, that's why you were not approved before. My payments were up to date. Pretty simple.

Well I received my paperwork for approval and if I pay the required monthly payments on time for 3 months which are $800 less than my normal payments, the payments would stay around the same for the life of the loan. She was so helpful in the modification process. The key to this is to keep in touch with them so they record you because it shows them that you are serious. Even if she was unable to take my call, I left her a message to see where my status was. She'd call back and leave me a message saying it was still in review. We spoke many times and left each other many a message during the process but we kept in touch. My plan is to keep my word and pay this lower monthly amount and KEEP MY HOUSE... So the key is to just keep after them and hopefully you'll get Vicky as an asset manager.

My loan was transferred to Bayview about 10 years ago. It has been one frustration after another with this company. At first, things went well, but as the years go on they have become less and less workable. We have experienced so many frustrations with just trying to make a simple payment. If you are behind a month you can't pay online... Oh but sometimes you can. It feels like someone behind the scenes pulling the puppet strings. We try to call customer service to pay over the phone and they are closed. We are west coast and they used to stay open on Friday nights for payments till 9 pm our time. Suddenly not anymore and no notification about this change from them. Also, can you believe that we have to call them each month to request a statement??? We still don't get them without a phone call. This company is ridiculous and won't be around for long with this kind of service.

I have been paying the bills for my senior adult mother for several years. Her original loan was another company and was sold to Bayview. However the info that guaranteed me the legal right to have access her account was lost. They requested we send a letter, written by my mother, stating that I had legal right to access the account. They even called her to prove that I was the one who paid the note. Well, today I called to secure the tax information that was not sent to my address... Guess who lost all the info we sent them last year? You guessed it... Bayview. They don't have the letter, which was faxed to them, or even a record of the call. I'm extremely frustrated... Something which the people on the other end of the phone gathered. Personally, if ever the opportunity comes to get a loan from these people, I will run away as fast I can. They are inept. And, that's best I can say about them.

My parents had their mortgage with Citi financial for years and suddenly had it sold to Bayview. My dad spoke to a woman on the phone when they first switched and she clearly thought that because he is in his 60's that she could act like online payments were not possible and started trying to get his bank info over the phone for automatic payments. I spoke up and my dad made it clear that he would only be making manual online payments that he could immediately print proof of (I don't care what they say. this is 2017 and if you have internet access for payments then you should never give info over the phone and NEVER give a company permission to auto deduct payments).

Internet payments allow you to instantly print proof of every payment and ensure you know where every cents goes. Her attitude changed dramatically when she heard me in the background and suddenly (Magically!) online payments were possible! The most recent issue is that my parents DO have insurance and they sent Bayview proof twice now. But Bayview IGNORED it and has informed my parents they will be charging them 300.00 for Hazard insurance. We have insurance. How can they get away with this fraudulent idiocy? When My dad ends up in the hospital after being at PANIC ATTACK level worrying for two days cause they seem to always get these letters from BV on a Saturday ensuring he worries himself ragged for two days. Will they pay his damn hospital bills?

We were with another bank working on modification when they transferred my loan to Bayview Loan Servicing. We started making payments that was agreed upon and now got served Foreclosure paperwork with the courts and now I have 35 days to answer. This is complete crap especially since we were in agreement and two payments have been made. They are crooks and should be shut down.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bayview Loan Servicing?

My father's mortgage was purchased by this company from Citi Financial. Mortgage payments were never delinquent. Since December we've been unable to make a pmt which is affecting my father's credit. Go to the website to make pmt and it won't accept pmt, call to make a pmt and their systems don't recognize account #. Call CS rep and she doesn't know what's going on. This continues on and it's March. Call today and they advise they can't accept my checks due to my bank's error, how can my bank have a error when they haven't taken any pmts from any of our accounts.

They advised I should have my bank send in letter for our accounts, bank does not do 3rd party verification by fax. Further research by bank shows no pmt attempts were made. Bank advised to try bill pay. Called asked for a supervisor and was placed on hold for 20 minutes then advised one wasn't available. I have contacted a lawyer and am planning a suit against this company. They'll be sorry they pissed this red head off!!

Customer services is the worst to deal with. My account is escrow for tax and insurance. My house was even listed in the local newspaper for the tax sales for unpaid property taxed. When I told them I was recording them (after they told me I was being recorded) I was informed that they would have to hang up if I didn't stop the recording. SHADY COMPANY.

If you hear the words Bayview Loan Servicing, walk away. Every time I call customer service I end up in tears. I even did a three way call with them and Wells Fargo (my financial institution) and when the rep couldn't answer our questions she hung up. This company is just awful, does not record all payments, even though the checks were cashed and I have proof from my bank. Also I've sent them my certificate of insurance several times. They continue to add this to my mortgage payment.

My mortgage was with B of A since 1989 and was sold to Bayview Loans in 2015. I was very upset and could never find out why my loan was sold. I conducted my own research and learned that financial institutions commonly sell loans in order to free up their cash flow on hand. Supposedly, no increases should occur when your mortgage loan is sold to another financial institution. Bayview Loans immediately began charging me for using their automative system to make my mortgage payments.

In 2015, I was advised that I had a shortage in my escrow account in the amount of $700.00. I paid the shortage with no other additional fees. In 2016, I was told I had another shortage in the amount of $2,400.00 dollars. I paid the shortage and was advised my mortgage payment would not be going up. A week later, I received a letter indicating my mortgage payment would be going up by $250.00, because of my property tax. I was given bad information when initially told, my monthly payment would be the same. Every telephone contact I have had with Bayview Loan has not been good because their representatives are incompetent and rude.

Bayview took over my loan. They didn't have any info on my loan. I had to give the acct. numbers everything. Then they have charged me the $60,000 for a remodification they said I got in 2012 which I never completed the remodification and have the check that was sent back where it was not completed. They have also charged me for a lot of other fraudulent charges on my loan. Very rude. Charged me for insurance when I had my own. Awful, terrible. Run. Don't deal with these crooks.

Horrible service. They've lost Jan 2017 payment. They will not let you speak to management. This the second time they've lost my payment. They have these idiots answering the phone who knows nothing about mortgages or homeowner. I'm tired and want out from this company. A class action suit would be great.

I had an appointment for my husband at the hospital for a test for Alzeheimer's, I had an out-of-pocket that I had to pay before I could have the test so I phone asking to have a direct deposit canceled for one payment, was assured it was, but of course that did not happened and it was deducted. As I type this I have been on hold with Customer Service for 36 minutes. No one wants to help me, I have requested a supervisor but to no avail, still on hold. I will never forgive Citifinancial for selling my account.

After trying to reach my assigned asset manager for almost 2 weeks, I was told by a customer service agent that she was no longer with the company. A week later, I called to get more information concerning my loan and to ask for clarification of a point that was ambiguous, and the newly assigned asset manager that I spoke with was incapable of comprehending my question, spoke so quickly that I couldn't understand him, and became quickly insulting. I tried to explain that I hadn't heard from the former asset manager and had been told that she left the company when he interrupted me saying that she still in fact worked there but that it was not her role to 'speak' with customers. This surprised me as I had had a number of conversations with her previously; therefore I asked to speak with his supervisor.

He responded that the issue did not need a supervisor, that all I had to do was sign and return the requested document, that it wasn't necessary to answer my question. I asked several times for the name of a supervisor and still he refused, telling me that I was wasting his time and that if there was nothing else, he would need to hang up. If this is the type of employee that this company employs, it doesn't bode well for us as customers. This company does indeed need to be thoroughly investigated.

This company is terrible! CENLAR sold our mortgage to Bayview and I have never dealt with such incompetent people in my life. No one knows what's going on with the account. Each person says something different. Awful! This worst part is, we have no choice but to deal with these people. If you have any brains, do not give this company the time a day. I want to take a crap on every person I've spoken too.

I owned a home and had a mortgage with Wells Fargo. Husband died in 2009 and WF didn't want to work with me. Moved out of the house in November of 2014 and informed WF I was walking away, as per my lawyer's instructions. Now I get a letter (over 2 years later!) from Bayview saying they took over the mortgage??? Can they do that with a house in foreclosure? Since the original mortgage was in my husband's name only, I know they have no recourse with me, but I don't need the aggravation of having to deal with some fly by night operation regarding a house I let go a long time ago.

Worst company to deal with. Unprofessional service reps. Add charges to your monthly statements without notifying you or explaining to you what the charges are for. Charges are also added without approval. Pictures are taken of your home without notification or signed approval. Then they want you to pay for it... WRONG. My mortgage was sold to Bayview - this was not my choice - this company should be no one's choice.

My loan was sold to Bayview loan in 2013. In April 2016, due to a lapse of 2 days in my hazard insurance, and my insurance company in not reissuing the insurance information, Bayview put an escrow account on my loan. Full disclosure, my mother passed away on March 2, 2016 and I was the executor of her estate. Between settling her estate and a full time job, I did not pay attention to my loan. So I made 2 payments in Sept and Oct thinking that they were late payments. It was in November that I realized they had put an escrow account on the loan and even though I didn't request this, it took a letter asking them to cancel the escrow account, which I did in late December.

I paid December, however they applied my payment to a "suspense" account. I called on Jan. 13th to make a payment and was informed that if I made that payment, that it would go to the "shortage" to the escrow account. Currently they are asking for $2,234.99 lump sum for my "shortage", even though I have contacted their insurance department and they state that I owe $14.15. They also harass me daily, starting on the 2nd of the month for my payment, even though I pay by the 15th of each month. They are crooks and should be investigated.

Can we get a lawsuit going. I am so tired of the harassment calls when I am not even late. I pay my mortgage by the 15th of every month. Something I have done for 26 years. Bayview calls and want it on the 1st of each month.

I had my mortgage with Bank of America for years with no issue. Last August 2016, the mortgage was sold to Bayview Mortgage. A month later, my payment was increase by $56 saying my escrow was short. I spoke to customer services many times with no help. When I contacted Bank of America, I was told everything was transfer. After getting their monthly $56 for a year, I received another later saying my escrow is short $1100, so my mortgage increases by over $100 plus the increase in tax and insurance. I called customer service twice and was told a bunch of BS. I asked to talk to the escrow department and was told they don't have one, they don't have any department that can help. Next month, I will pay them just the principal and interest, then I will take care of the tax and insurance. Bad COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. HOPE THEY GET SERVE, SO EVERYONE LIKE ME CAN GET OUR MONEY BACK!

We first had our Mortgage with Guaranty Bank for many years, then they sold it, once we refinanced it in 2014, to BSI Financial. BSI had it for about 2 months, then they sold it to Bayview around Oct 1st. BSI, sent us a statement telling us that there was an Escrow Shortage and that we had 3 payment options. If we wanted to keep our payment low, we could pay off the Escrow in full so we did.

Well, when BSI sent the payment to Bayview, something went wrong, because now Bayview is asking for double payment on the Escrow account. I have spent hours on the phone calling numerous numbers and all you get is these automated services. I have faxed them a copy of the Check that shows the amount for the Escrow payment, nothing. We have received letters stating they will look into it. We just got the Dec statement showing the regular payment with the extra added Escrow payment, so they want us to pay $80.04 more a month on our Escrow. I don't know who is this company? Where did they come from? I was not aware that the first company was even thinking about selling our Mortgage or why would they sell it. What can we do? Is Bayview a Collection Co.

My mortgage loan was with Citizens Bank (citizens one) and they sold it without my knowledge to Bayview Loan Servicing. Apparently, Bayview acquired my loan in September 2016. My August payment was made to Citizens as usual. On September 6th I received a statement from Bayview saying that I owed two months of mortgage payments; which is impossible since I was current. I called Citizens Bank to ask what was going on and was told they sold the loan and "it was just a business decision." I called Bayview and was told they would clear up the billing error. I always paid my mortgage online with Citizens, so I set up the Bayview online account. The information on the online account never changed, so I waited for the next bill which was a collections bill threatening default! I began receiving two letters every week for three weeks. The letters contained a number to call.

Each time I called before 4:00 pm EASTERN TIME, I received a recording that their office is open between the hours of 8-8, please call back during normal business hours! I called two different numbers from two different correspondence and each time received the same voicemail message. I attempted to use the online account I had set up but kept receiving a message that stated "An error has occurred, please attempt to access your account later." I then looked up Bayview on the internet and was able to find a different number on their website. It was a recording that asked for SS# and other person info. I was so frustrated at this point that I typed in all the information. I requested to speak with someone from the customer service department about billing. I was connected to a man (Jose?) and repeatedly tried to explain the billing error (I have a doctorate degree, I know the communication problem did not lie with me).

He kept saying, "I don't know what your September bill says but you have not paid your bill; are you going to pay your bill?" After numerous attempts to get him to look up my billing for September he said "What are you trying to do, we didn't receive your September payment," he could not have been more rude! Since I believed that I was speaking to someone in the customer service department and wasn't getting anywhere, I asked to speak with a supervisor. He then very rudely said, "You want to speak with customer service?" I stated that I thought this was customer service and to please allow me to speak with a supervisor. He said, "This is the Loss and Mitigation Department because you are in default." Very frustrated now, I asked to be transferred to customer service. I asked about my bill and was told that that my August payment to Citizens must not have cleared before they acquired the loan.

I asked for this to be corrected and was told it would be. I asked about not being able to use the on-line account, as I wanted to see if the correction was really going to be made, but was informed that they have disabled the online account, which is a routine practice when the loan is delinquent! I have never had such a bad experience. If you are able to get through the recording says "You have reached Bayview loan servicing, a debt collection company." I have been paying my mortgage for 22 years and very angry with Citizens Bank for selling it to this awful company. The service is the worst! I just read a couple other reviews on Consumer Affairs about Bayview and now realize that there are other people in the same situation that are still unable to clear up the billing error after many months. If my new statement arrives without the billing error cleared, I am going to post this message EVERYWHERE!

My home mortgage was sold by CITI to Bayview without my knowledge. I received a letter stating that it had been taken over, but I didn't need to do anything as all my information had been transferred. For many, many years instead of making a monthly payment, I make 2 payments that are deducted from my bank account. These 2 separate drafts total $64.00 more than the scheduled payment. I received my first call last month stating that I was past due and needed to make a payment to be in good standing. I advised them, they were deducting my payment themselves and needed to check their records.

They called back, apologized and said they thought they were only approved to withdraw one of the two payments. They had me make a verbal statement that I approved for them to make 2 even withdrawals on the 1st and 15th and that would handle everything. This month I received a call stating that I was behind again. I told him, I wanted to speak to a supervisor, that I had handled all this last month. He refused and I hung up. What kind of Mickey Mouse organization is this? Can our loans, especially those as important as a mortgage be bought and sold without our approval??

I was in the process of a loan modification with kyhc since my bk had been discharged back in July '16. I contacted Bayview and spoke with a Vanessa **. She stated that since my case was in bankruptcy they couldn't provide the information. I explained that is not true and, "I can send you the discharge documents." After going back and, forth she told me to have my attorney speak with their attorneys. This was done and, their attorney even request the statement from Bayview. Because of incompetent people you deal with at Bayview my loan was denied! I would like to sue these bastards for causing this hardship not only to me but most importantly my family!

Our mortgage loan was with CITI and they sold it without our knowledge to Bayview Loan Servicing. Bayview acquired our loan on July 6th 2016. Our June payment was made to CITI as always since they send us a statement each month. Mid July we get a statement from Bayview and I thought it was a con. I called them to make sure they were up and up before I sent them a payment and then called CITI to verify they had sold it. Bayview said we owed for the month of June and that is why our statement reflected two payments. I told them that our payment for June was sent to CITI and they said we should have sent it to them at Bayview.

I asked them how is this possible when they did not even acquire our loan till July? And never got a welcoming package as I was told by the agent at Bayview we were told was sent out to us. (They ended up sending one out after our conversation.) They just gave me a bunch of double talk and not a straight answer. My Husband and I have had to call Bayview several times each month and each time we get the runaround and told anything to get us off the phone. Two months ago I spoke to an agent at Bayview that told me if we could prove we paid CITI the June Payment all would be okay and they would stop harassing us over the back payment. I faxed the copy of the cashed check given to CITI for June's payment as directed and it took another month and several phone calls before someone at Bayview admitted they had received that information. But they have never removed the charge from our account with them.

When we talk to them now they are saying we owe for the month of February. These jerks never even had our loan in February and we never missed a payment to CITI ever never ever and we have the statements from CITI to prove it and yet Bayview continues to say we are owe from when CITI had our loan. Bayview has ruined our credit rating with this and will not get it right. We continue to fight with them over this and nothing is being done about it with Bayview.

I did a loan modification with Bayview and it took over 9 months to get it done and while we doing it the man at Bayview who was doing our modification told me not to make any payments until the modification was done, which I did. Now they report to the credit bureaus that I was more than 90 days past due on 3 different times. Now my credit is screwed up and I can't get a loan.

Many violations have been done such as failing to give me written notice of service, forging documents. M&T and Bayview Loan Servicing told me to send certain documents several times. They told me they didn't receive documents that I know I sent. They failed to send letter dated within five days acknowledging they received the documents. They constantly robocall, and on and on. Meredith ** (of Phelan and Hallinan) told me she wanted to help me and called me several times saying she worked for your court.

According to court records on 7/30/2015 Property Sale Cancelled as directed by Hallinan. Notice of cancellation **. On August 27, 2015, two plain dressed men broke into my house at 9 in the morning. When I asked them who they were they wouldn't tell me. When I asked them to stop, they would not. They were loud, insulting, and sought to intimidate me. I had to call the police, (there is a police report **) only when the officers came did the two individuals sent by M&T Bank stop cursing at me.

By then, my lock was broken and my door was damaged. My son, 7, was terrified. Neighbors were alarmed. This ugly uproar went on for two hours. A letter written August 28, 2016 from Bayview Loan Servicing, states that "We have received your loan workout package". For the summer of 2015, I was in constant contact with Bayview and M&T Bank and I have several other letters to prove it. The inspection stating my house was vacant was a fraud. There was never any doubt that this house was occupied by (me) its owner. What happened on August 27 was is a home invasion, followed by harassment, threats, slander, and property damage. It’s six months later they haven’t address anything. I have a right to have peace in my own house. M&T and Bayview have no promissory note to my house. Chase does not know where my promissory note is.

I call to make my payments with a rep and there has been an instance where the rep took what he wanted and upon giving me the confirmation number I repeated to him three times the amount that I authorized and he said, "No, I took more than that." So I demanded a Supervisor whom I was on hold for almost two hours. She promised I would get the difference back. She insisted on a wire transfer. I have never done a wire transfer so I did NOT know my bank charged a fee. The Supervisor should have said that. So I had to call back and I called to speak to a Manager and I did get to speak to someone whom stated they were a manager. She stated that she will have a check issued to me.

Well here we are several weeks later and no check. I called and spoke to a third supervisor and she stated that she has no idea of how long it will take. So now when I make my next payment I feel this will happen again. This is one of their ways of stealing your money from you. I will be glad when my mortgage is paid in the next few years so I do not have to deal with Bayview Mortgage EVER Again!

We are going to lapse in Homeowners as of tomorrow. I received an urgent email from our agent last week that they had not been paid by Bayview for the annual premium. I immediately called Bayview, who informed me that this loan does NOT have Homeowner's in escrow - only property taxes! He then read out his most recent statement as to how payment is disbursed each month. That was August. I read him MY statement I received from June that showed $140 more going into escrow and that covers the homeowners. I had to then fax them the Declaration page, and I added the cancellation notice, the email from State Farm, and their own statement showing the disbursement that includes monies for homeowners. The agent said once that was done, it would be paid.

Of course it did not happen that way. Yesterday State Farm called to say they heard nothing and received nothing. We cannot afford to pay this amount and should not have to. After THREE hours on the phone, being transferred to 4 different departments, they steadfastly remain that the mortgage has only taxes in escrow. I finally stated that "BAYVIEW HAS CHANGED THIS MORTGAGE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION. This is a contract and as such you have now breached a contract." They could not or would not even get me over to the escrow department! "We don't have those numbers." I gave the agent the number from the back of their own damn monthly statement. After 3 hours all I got is that they are going to run an "escrow analysis" on this account and I am to call them in 2 days to find out the results. **!! The insurance lapses on that same day and they need to receive payment today to process in time.

This is the final abuse from BOA-Countrywide-Greentree-Ditech-Bayview. We already won $1680 in the class-action against BOA and Greentree, but they will not allow us to use the proceeds as needed, instead tacking it on the rear of the loan! I find out that for those who HAD already been foreclosed on, they received a check. To me, this action proves it is OUR MONEY and they are literally robbing us of our just retribution.

Ditech threatened to foreclose over $27 last year (See "A Leopard cannot change his spots"), yet here they are holding $1680 of our money. Now with the turnover of servicing to Bayview, suddenly our loan, which was modified in 2014, seems to have mysteriously been modified again. This modification, by the way, by law or provision put down by HAMP demanded that the mortgage have property taxes and insurance placed into escrow. I hated it, fought against it, but was FORCED to do it. Now it seems Bayview can arbitrarily change the terms of a loan.

I say not and will call foul. This is the end of the line, probably the end of our home ownership, but we will not go down without a fight. We are seeing an attorney next week to find out what action can be taken to force them to be accountable. And I will continue to warn others via this forum of the ultimate in corrupt and contemptible practices from these criminals. And that includes all from BOA to Countrywide to Greentree to Ditech to Bayview.

We had this mortgage since 1999 -- We are all honest people on this forum trying to do the right and responsible thing, but we absolutely do not stand a chance against professional finance criminals such as these. Nor do we seem to have an advocate. If ANYONE knows of how to reach an advocate, please respond to me. To have to move and lose the last shred of basic human needs will be the straw that breaks my neck, but I (we) are so tired of the now 7 years of fighting these miscreants that one tends to be driven to the extreme.

Lastly, I still contend - If WE break terms of a contract - that is considered a breach of contract and therefore renders it null and void. But I wager that is tort law. Banks and finance companies run by their own self-created set of laws. UNREGULATED! But it is exactly what Bayview has done - broken the terms of a contract and therefore a breach of said contract.

If this is how the new WOIA (one excuse used as to why no one contacted me for 3 months) and the TTW participants are assisted in this state (or this region) this will be a worse fiasco than the health care debacle by this state. I will take it to the next level. I do not expect much from NC, but I do expect SOME respect and an advocate of sort because I am trying to become a productive member of society again! I am 57, and my time is running out in more ways than just the ticket's status.

I must make SSA aware of this due to the time my ticket has actually been unassigned. This may cause irreparable harm if I do not. In the meantime, I am still trying to find employment by the online job banks. All I receive are calls from recruiters with temporary assignments for skills I do not possess. Right now, I literally do not know what to do, or whom to turn to for advice and assistance. I had always been an advocate for everyone else years ago, now I need an advocate and one with an aggressive plan. I intelligent, I am educated, I am NOT lazy, and I do not WANT or expect entitlements. I want to be able to support my family again and have pride. I have been kicked by so many agencies in NC in the last 6 months alone that it makes this struggle nearly impossible. Dear Ombudsman staff, you tell me if there is any help or should I simply walk away; admit defeat, and give up all hope.

We are trying to do a loan modification. I fill out all the paperwork and send it to Miami. Tommi the person working with our account scolded me for sending the documents to the address on the letter. Then she "left". I get another asset manager and he has me forward everything... again. This week, I got papers sent to me from Bayview via FedEx... The papers indicated that I had liens and judgments against the property and that I had to rectify them before the three month trial was over or the modification would not be approved. I called Adrian my asset manager and he confirmed this. I was so upset because I knew we did not have liens or judgements.

Another "red flag" was that these liens and judgements were only in my husband's name... not mine. We began researching public records (for free) and found all of the legal documents and none of them matched our address, city or anything. The men listed had the same name and Bayview just tagged them on us... as if we are not already struggling... Over $100,000 of judgements and liens and judgements were credited to us by Bayview. I am not happy, and I am going to have an attorney (that I cannot afford) look into this. If I, a laywoman, could find these records why couldn't Bayview? It is a ridiculous shame how companies kick folks when they are down. I'm not going out without a legal proceeding. They can count on that. Their best bet is to go ahead and approve my loan modification and not play games if they don't want a legal rainstorm to pour down on them.

Very unethical business. They purchased my mortgage 5 months ago and it has been nothing but problems since. They opened an escrow account even though I pay my taxes myself. They have the letter I sent asking the escrow account be closed along with proof of paid taxes. They have the letter but not the tax receipt. They will not apply extra money to the principal and customer service can never answer any questions. Letters go unanswered. They want to charge me to get a payoff amount. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

Bayview Loan Servicing Company Profile