4.9/5 (129 ratings)

Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Vincent Landino

About Augusta Precious Metals

Augusta Precious Metals is a gold and silver dealer offering both cash purchases and precious metal IRAs. You can choose from several depositories to store your precious metals, and it has multiple custodian options too. Augusta provides lifetime customer support for your gold and silver investments.

Find Gold IRA Companies partners near you

Pros

• Lifetime customer support
    • Three custodian options
    • Transparent purchase information

Cons

• No online orders
    • $50,000 minimum for orders

Bottom Line

Augusta Precious Metals can help you buy gold and silver for home shipment or to use in an IRA. Its custodian and storage options help it stand out, but its order minimum can make investing difficult.

Augusta Precious Metals Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Augusta Precious Metals?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Augusta Precious Metals?

Original review: March 26, 2022

Transferred two old 401k's to Augusta Precious Metals. was very easy, and the staff answered any Questions I had. took about two or three weeks from start to finish. I would highly recommend Augusta to anyone!

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Great to hear, Jeffrey. You deserve credit for taking action with your new account. We love helping retirement savers like you, and I'm sure you now know we will be here to assist you from today through your account lifetime. Call on us anytime.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: March 24, 2022

Had a wonderful phone call with Mr. Devlyn ** on the webinar presentation. He explained the current market in regard to gold/silver and has an extensive background in Analytics. He kindly took questions and answers (I had a list) and helped me understand more particulars. Lauran ** did a great job in helping prep for the call and follow-up. They focused on information...no pressure, no deadlines, no "sense of urgency". They want the gold investment decision to be well thought out by the customer. Very happy with the information I received.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Arlene, thanks so much for letting everyone know you are happy with our team. It's important for Americans to know how to effectively diversify their savings, and we feel honored to help. Please don't hesitate to check in anytime during the process -- we are here to help through your entire account lifetime.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Extremely current, detailed and informative. Pertinent to my situation and although a general overview of world events reflected well on my desires. Adapted timing to my schedule. Provides available services and all accompanying fees.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hello, Richard: We very much appreciate your comments -- we are committed to providing transparent information you can't find anywhere else that is important to help you diversify. Call on us any time. We offer account lifetime service, so you know we'll be here when you need us.

Original review: March 10, 2022

I just completed the Augusta’s unique Gold & Silver Web Conference and 1:1 session to learn more about a precious metals self-directed IRA. Great information and I especially liked the 1:1 opportunity to ask my questions and learn more. Thank you!

Augusta Precious Metals response
    I'm so glad the web conference was helpful, Aleta. Thank you for trusting us with your time. It's our favorite thing to do -- help American retirement savers diversify in this great way. We'll be here for your account lifetime to assist in any way we can.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Excellent presentation by Augusta Precious Metals. I feel I need to protect my retirement and I am happy to put it in a gold/silver IRA. Augusta Precious Metals were very polite and easy to talk to and I left the presentation knowing that I am making the best decision.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Julia: That is great news! It is our pleasure to help you diversify with these products. Keep in mind that our team will be here throughout the entire lifetime of your account to assist, so don't hesitate to call us.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: March 5, 2022

I'm new to precious metals and transferring part of my IRA to a new precious metals IRA was a scary thought. These folks put my mind at ease and made the transaction seamless! I highly recommend Augusta Precious Metals for anyone considering a gold IRA.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Mark, so glad to hear that things went well with the team. We are happy to be able to help you get the information and confidence you needed. The great thing is that the same team is here to help anytime throughout your account lifetime.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

The Zoom presentation was very informative and the individuals were very knowledgeable and friendly. We were able to ask questions and received informed answers. This has allowed us to make a more informed decision about diversifying our assets based on the current economic situation.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, James. Thank you so much for your positive review of our team. We are here to help you get the information you need — any time. In fact, unlike many other companies, we are here as your personal resource for the entire lifetime of your account, not just until you purchase your products. Call on us as needed!

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

Mr. ** was very informative and thorough in his educational presentation and Mr. ** was very helpful and professional. Both gentlemen answered all of my questions and neither pressured me to invest. I feel very comfortable if I decide to invest with APM. I have done much of my research ahead of time, and they have lived up to their top-notch reputation.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Thank you, Antonio. We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you further — in fact, as you now know, we are here for you throughout the entire lifetime of your account. Don't hesitate to call on us.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

The customer service person was quick to be of assistance. She is reliable and willing to research the things in question. And to get back to me in a timely fashion. I know this to be a fact from a previous situation involving fees.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Robert, I am so glad to hear you were able to resolve your questions with our team's help. That is definitely the goal — we want you to feel free to call on us at any time. We will be here as your own source of information through the entire lifetime of your account!

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

Augusta Precious Metals are a great resource to diversity your portfolio with a precious metals IRA. They are very knowledgeable about the market and have excellent customer service. I highly recommend them.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Tracy, thank you so much for your vote of confidence in our team. Our goal is to make the process easy and transparent for you and all of our customers. Don't forget, you can call on us any time during the entire life of your account.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

Very positive experience with Augusta Precious Metals. Attended the one-on-one Video Conference with Mr. Devlyn **, who answered many questions regarding uncertainties in the current economic climate. Lauran ** was very helpful in giving advice to help me navigate toward setting up a self-directed IRA. Will not work with any other company!

Augusta Precious Metals response
    I'm very happy the team was able to help you, Brian. Our goal is to not only make things easy for you to navigate but to help you get the information you need. It's the very reason we have an on-staff economist and precious metals experts at the ready for all of our customers. Call on us any time during your account lifetime.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Gave all the reasons for buying gold and silver as a stable place to save your money, avoiding the precarious state of the money in the world and US. It felt like a very safe place to put money I've saved that could disappear in the days ahead.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Judith: It's so important for investors to stay on top of economic changes — it helps you decide next steps. That's why we spend so much time sharing information. In fact, as you know now, we are here as your personal source of updates on the economy and precious metals for the entire duration of your account. Don't hesitate to call on us.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

Customer service team made great efforts to engage me into a 30 minutes 1:1 web conference with Mr. Devlyn **. Devlyn did an excellent job in educating me about the current economic situation. He was very kind in making sure that I understood what he was talking about. Near the end, he was patiently doing Q&A with me. Finally, a customer service team member followed up with me. The entire process was done professionally, educational only, no sales pitches. Great job!

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Thank you for taking time to write this, Tom. As you could tell, it's really important to us to make the process of learning about gold and silver (and opening accounts) very unstressful and clear. We know it's a big decision and you need to feel confident. We will be available for the entire lifetime of your account with the same level of service.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

From start to finish I could not have asked for better service. I was given a clear description of the programs, the advantages, the security of the product, and all my questions were answered. Each step was clearly outlined. Thank you.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, V! Thank you for explaining how well your time with our team went. We love helping Americans like you protect your retirement savings -- and making the process smooth and easy. We will always be here to help, through the entire lifetime of your account. Don't be shy about checking back with us anytime!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

The consultants are knowledgeable and the webinar was informative and very helpful. They patiently answered my questions and concerns. Ebony, one of the representative in charge of assisting new clients, walked me through the whole process of signing up and rolling over of my 401K.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Marissa. Thanks so much for weighing in on your experience with our team. It was our pleasure to help you protect your savings with these products. Remember, Ebony and the entire team are always here to help -- through the entire life of your account, not just after setup!

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

As a new and inexperienced customer to purchasing PM for investment, this company has an excellent presentation and very professional business staff to help me along the way. So far my experience is great!

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Kelly: Thank you so much for your vote of faith in the team. It is always our pleasure to help you get the information you need and make the process easy. In fact, as I'm sure the guys explained, we are committed to serving as your personal resource from beginning to end of your account span. Let us know how we can help.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Augusta Precious Metal agent Kevin Martin put together a very informative presentation of IRA Gold and Silver investments. He coordinated a presentation by Devlyn ** which provided details from an economy perspective. I was impressed with the information which was presented. This information provided me with the information that I need to determine if investing in precious is right for my portfolio. They graciously answered all my questions.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Jack: Thanks very much for taking time to let the world know about your positive experience with Kevin and the team. It was our pleasure to help you get informed about the economy and the buying process. Don't forget that the same team of professionals will be available all through the life of your account with us.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

From the minute I began my Zoom call to the minute I ended the call and throughout the entire sign-up process, there was a lot of educational presentations and discussion with both my Customer Success Agent (Kevin) and the Head Analyst (Clint). They both were very patient and understanding with me, and I appreciated their time, their kindness, and their professionalism. I feel confident in my investment decision and am happy to be a client of Augusta Precious Metals.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Sondra: Welcome! It was our pleasure to assist you in getting the information you needed to open your account. We know it can be challenging to gather information about the economy--there is so much to know, and during times like these there is so much at stake. We will be here to help for the entire lifetime of your account, so be sure to let us know if you have more questions.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

From the initial call to the set up process to the purchase of gold and silver, Augusta Precious Metals has a developed a user friendly and transparent process. I had already made up my mind that gold and silver would be an important component of my overall investment strategy and the wonderful people at Augusta were there every step of the way for account setup, IRA transfer and explaining the many nuances of investing in gold and silver. The personal follow up has been tremendous. I would definitely recommend.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephen. It's always gratifying to this team to help retirement investors such as yourself put these assets in place to protect your future. It was our pleasure to assist, and as you know by now we will be there for the entire lifetime of your account to help as we can.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

This was a professional presentation that described practical considerations for future planning, with the volatile nature of the forecasted conditions continuing into the future. Stay physical! Keep 3D. Silver & Gold.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Kimberly. We very much appreciate your taking time to leave us a positive review! If you have any questions at all, be sure to check in with your customer success agent. The entire team is at your disposal throughout the life of your account, and we look forward to working with you again.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Very solid and professional presentation. The fact that Devlyn ** personally takes the time to present the materials and to ask questions was a huge plus for me. The presentation was up to date with current government and Fed change information for the current week. I definitely recommend everyone looks at Augusta as an option for buying precious metals.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    We very much appreciate your vote of confidence, Todd, and we look forward to assisting you through the purchase process. The great thing about this team is that they are allowed to be there for you throughout the life of your account, unlike some companies that all but disappear once your transaction is complete. Reach out any time.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I was visiting Augusta Precious Metal's website and simply clicked a link for them to provide information about their gold and silver IRAs, and within minutes, they called me on the phone to speak to me personally. They had a whole team of people arrayed to provide me with information about gold and silver IRAs, to help me open an account with them, and to get my existing IRA transferred from the previous custodian. I even left on vacation in the middle of the process of establishing a gold/silver IRA with them, and I never experienced the slightest disruption in communication or assistance at all while I was out of town. They made the whole process so easy, and I was extremely impressed with their level of customer service!

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Loretta. It's very gratifying to read a review like yours. The team works hard to make the process smooth and easy. The great thing is, through the entire life of your account, we promise to provide the same thorough attention to your account needs. Thanks for taking the time to let everyone know what you think of us!

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I received an excellent economic review that explained the advantages of buying gold and silver. I was then given another video to explain any associated fees and timeframes. I was encouraged to ask further questions.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hello, Gloria: Thank you so much for your positive review of your experience with our team. Remember, the same folks will be available throughout the life of your account to make everything easy, transparent and informative.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I love working with Augusta Precious Metals. I have rolled over several retirement accounts thru them and have found them to be professional, courteous and efficient. They are customer oriented and always follow through. I would highly recommend them.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Ruth! Thank you very much for your heartfelt vote of faith in us. It is our pleasure to help you with these rollovers, and we are excited to have you as a part of our "family." Don't forget, the team is available to you throughout the lifetime of your account. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you have.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

The staff at Augusta Precious Metals is friendly and knowledgeable. The webinar is very informative. Opening an account was easy. They try to be very transparent. An overall excellent experience and I recommend them.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Thanks so much for the positive review of your experience with our teams, Lois. It was our pleasure to assist you with opening an account and helping you protect your savings. We love what we do, because we get to help people like you every day. Don't forget we are here to help for the entire life of your account...

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

The presentation helped me understand the process of moving traditional IRA assets to physical metal stored in a depository. I now understand the steps required, the timing for everything, and the fees for the most part. The only thing is I still don't really understand how they get paid if they don't charge transaction fees. They said they get paid by the US mint.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hi, Katharine: Thanks so much for your positive review of your experience with our team! Transparency is very important to us, as I know you learned during the webinar. Actually, we don't get paid by the mint. Our business revenue comes from a bid/ask spread -- it's clearly defined in our transaction agreement. Please let us know if you have any further questions. We will be here throughout the lifetime of your account to answer ANY questions you have!

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I attended a web conference with an Augusta Precious Metals about diversifying my IRA. It was very informative and they readily answered any questions I had. There was no pressure to make an immediate decision. They covered the applicable fees and seem to be a good company to work with if you are interested in precious metals.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Thank you, James. It's important for Americans to have accurate information to make good decisions, and our team is committed to providing you with facts you might not find elsewhere. Please consider us your personal resource for the entire life of your account!

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

Augusta provided a professional, objective and honest presentation of their services, processes and relationships with the industry and related companies. It was informative, and also provided solid reasons for investing a portion of available funds in a Gold/Precious metals IRA.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Henry, thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about this. Our customer success agents work hard every day to share this very important information with Americans like you who are looking for ways to diversify their savings. Keep in mind the same team will be available to you throughout your account lifetime. We are here to help.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

Great company to work with! Very educational in the beginning learning the in’s and out’s of a Gold and Silver IRA. They made it very easy withdrawing money from my 401K and initiating an gold and silver IRA. The representatives were right there to answer any questions I had and were always available for follow up questions. I highly recommend Augusta Precious Metals.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of us, Alain. We are thrilled to be able to help you execute your plan to diversify your retirement savings. As you discovered, the team works hard to make sure the processes streamlined and easy to understand. That same team is available to you anytime — through your account lifetime.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: July 27, 2021

I thought the presentation was educational and not a high pressure sales pitch. The presenter noted the reasons why an investor should select Precious Metals, e.g., inflation, fluctuations/swings in the stock market. The presenter willingly answered my questions at the conclusion of his presentation.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hello, Edward — thank you so much for sharing your experience with our company. There is a lot to learn, and we love being America's source of information about the economy and metals. Please know we will be here to provide the same informational service as long as you have an account with us.

Augusta Precious Metals Company Information

www.augustapreciousmetals.com

Check out our buyers guide top picks

Our Buyers Guide Top Picks: