Find a Gold IRA Companies partner

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Authorized Partner

Find my match

About Augusta Precious Metals

Augusta Precious Metals in an award-winning company that stays with customers through the life of their physical gold and silver portfolios. The company is a leader in the retirement community and advocates for the importance of adding physical gold and silver to retirement portfolios.

Find Gold IRA Companies partners near you

Pros

• Lifetime customer support
    • Streamlined approach
    • Competitive pricing

Cons

• No online orders

Bottom Line

Augusta Precious has a high level of experience and knowledge. Customers have an assigned personal agent. Augusta specializes in silver and gold IRAs.

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Authorized Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

About Augusta Precious Metals

Augusta Precious Metals works with customers to set up silver and gold self-directed IRAs and send IRS-approved metals to secure depositories. The company helps educate people who desire information before deciding to fund a gold IRA and provides robust information on its website. Its online resources include current market news, videos led by a Harvard analytics program member and a required minimum distribution (RMD) calculator. The company also offers free one-on-one webinars with its in-house economic analysts.

The company partners with the Royal Canadian Mint to introduce the American public to purer coins at lower prices than many other mints. The company is tech-savvy and has an online chat option.

Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana is the company’s corporate ambassador — his financial advisors vetted all the gold companies in the U.S., and they chose Augusta because of its streamlined, organized approach and reputation for integrity and compliance.

Augusta donates a portion of its net proceeds to K9s for Warriors.

Augusta Precious Metals cost

Setup of a gold IRA account through Augusta Precious Metals costs $50. Customers also pay two annual fees: an $80 custodian maintenance fee and a $100 storage fee at the depository, but qualified customers can have their fees paid for a lifetime. Shipping and transit insurance is free for qualifying orders.

The cost of coins and bullion depends on current gold and silver spot prices and market rates for premium coins. Augusta is transparent about its markup and prices, which is essential information when comparing with other companies. It has a price-match guarantee. In 2019, the company only had to price match two times.

Augusta Precious Metals' markup is:

• Gold bullion coins: about 5% over cost, which includes free shipping and free insurance
    • Silver bullion coins: about 5% over cost, which includes free shipping and free insurance

Augusta Precious Metals gold and silver IRAs

Augusta has specialized departments with highly competent agents and personnel who streamline and organize the process unlike any other firm. Customers work directly with a personal agent, an economic analytics team led by a member of the Harvard Business Analytics Program, the IRA processing team and the order desk.

The Augusta Precious Metals' approach emulates automobile assembly line systems. The resulting effectiveness and efficiency produce cost benefits Augusta passes along to customers.

The three steps to opening a gold or silver IRA with Augusta Precious Metals are:

1. Open an IRA account: Augusta Precious Metals partners with one of the industry’s most reputable, most efficient gold IRA custodians, with preferred Augusta pricing.
    2. Fund the account: If you have an existing 401(k), IRA or other retirement accounts, you can roll over funds from those accounts.
    3. Buy gold or silver: You purchase precious metals for your IRA. Augusta sends your gold and/or silver to the Delaware Depository or another secure location in one of several cities around the country.

Augusta Precious Metals FAQ

Where will Augusta Precious Metals store my gold?
    Augusta Precious Metals partners with depositories in California, Delaware, Idaho, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Ontario and Utah to store your gold and other precious metals. The company’s preferred depository is located in Delaware.
    How much does it cost to open a gold IRA with Augusta Precious Metals?
    Other than the purchase of the precious metals themselves to fund your gold or silver IRA, it costs $50 to set up your account with Augusta. You can talk to a representative about getting annual custodian and depository fees paid for a lifetime.
    Can I see my gold and silver in person?
    Yes, you can make an appointment to travel to the depository and see your precious metals in person.
    What precious metals can I include in my IRA?
    Augusta Precious Metals offers gold and silver coins and bullion as well as premium coins.

Do we recommend Augusta Precious Metals?

Augusta Precious Metals is a great choice for first-time gold IRA buyers because the company provides substantial free online resources to help you make sense of the process. Augusta’s gold and silver offerings are straightforward, and the company’s online tools, including chat, calculators and price tracking, are helpful. Experienced gold IRA owners appreciate the company’s commitment to bulk purchases, price advantages and lifetime customer service. The company states it is a relationship company, not a transactional company, so buyers looking to purchase small batches of coins and bullion may want to look elsewhere.

Augusta Precious Metals Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Augusta Precious Metals?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Augusta Precious Metals?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

My wife and I did a video call last Saturday January 30 with Lauren **. He talked about the mission statement for Augusta Precious Metals. He went over the $50 App. fee. Talked about the $80 custodial fee for the year. We talked about the $100 minimum fee for the year. Then we talked about the minimum $50,000 to start investing. We also listened to Mr. ** and went over his qualifications with us. We talked about what could happen to the US Dollar with runaway spending and from the shrinking Dollar. He talked about investing in Gold and Silver to offset our retirement. We finished talking with Lauren and set up a meeting for the next Saturday February 6. Very informative for us just checking into Precious Metals for the first time. Felt good with Joe ** as a Spokesman for Augusta Precious Metals. Looking forward to our next meeting. We never felt like we were being pressured looking forward to our next meeting. Thank you. Steve and Debbie

Augusta Precious Metals response

Steve and Debbie, thank you very much for writing an account of your experience with Augusta Precious Metals. Your positive review will, I hope, help others see that learning about gold and silver IRAs at Augusta is easy and stress-free, even if you are exploring this exciting alternative asset for the first time.

The professionals on all of the Augusta teams are here to help for the life of your account — from your customer success agent, to the education team who conducted your meeting, to our dedicated IRA processing department, order desk, and confirmation department. Don't hesitate to ask questions any time throughout the life of your gold and/or silver IRA account. We are always here to help.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

Working with Augusta Precious Metals was very informative, educational, professional, as we have never considered this type of investment. The staff that we spoke with was very patient and answered all our questions never indicating any kind of frustration as seemingly the same questions were asked in different ways. Our level of skepticism and concern to make a good decision that would benefit our future was very high.

We found Augusta to address each one of these concerns refreshing and even answering that additional research for items that were not readily answerable would be provided on a follow-up conversation. The financial transactions were smooth and fully explained as we made our investment. Again, their patience and expertise were evident. The continued correspondence through and including the documentation of receipt of our investment purchase was very comforting for us. We do look forward to a continued successful investing relationship for the betterment of our future.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hello, Richard. Thank you so much for your positive review of Augusta Precious Metals. The gold and silver professionals on all of our teams -- from agents to processing and confirmation staff -- are dedicated to making your gold and silver buying experience as well-organized and streamlined as possible. Don't forget, we are here to help for the life of your precious metals account.

Augusta Precious Metals

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

I was curious to find out about owning physical gold & silver. As it turns out the process is truly quite simple. The webinar was very informative and I believe this is the team to work with going forward to own gold & silver. They also provided excellent historical information as to why owning physical gold and silver makes sense.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Hello, Richard: I realize it has been a while since you left your review. We are just getting used to this response system. As CEO of Augusta Precious Metals, I have been going through all of these awesome reviews, and it makes me feel proud of what our team is doing. I am pleased that your experience with Augusta was positive, and I would like to reiterate that we will be available through the life of your account to answer any questions we can about gold and silver and the economy. Some of the latest developments in politics and the economy can be worrisome, and we know from similar periods in history that gold and silver can potentially help offset some losses.

When the time comes to take a distribution, we will still be here to make it as simple and streamlined as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime — we are here to help.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

I had talked to Augusta and they called. I wasn't ready but they had the patience to teach me. And then I ended up having a divorce slammed on me right in the face of my retirement, which caused me to work an extra three years. I told Augusta that wouldn't be able to do it for at least a year and that they should give me a callback after that. About a year later, they called and I told them I was in the middle of a divorce. I asked them to call me back in about six months. They called me right back in six months.

Since I was old enough, I could transfer money out of my 401k and get it in there because it was a company-sponsored one. Augusta led me through the whole thing and transferred. I wanted to get into precious metals and they happened to be there for me. Their follow-up was excellent and their people were absolutely wonderful. Jasmine was kind of my account manager and Isaac was one of the buyers of the silver. They did me right.

Isaac and Jasmine are two stand-up people. With the last shipment I had come in, I had it shipped directly to FedEx where the distribution point is down at the Fort Worth airport. Little did I know that they don't do ground freight there. I got down there about a week after I got in because I was out of town. They were getting ready to ship it back. I had to have it sent to a FedEx office type deal.

I did have some overnight stuff sent and I did pick it up at that location because I work on the road so you need to have a signature on this stuff. If you don't have a signature, they're not gonna drop it off. They wanna see your ID and make sure that it's you that's getting it. I made it a point to say, "Ship it here. I'll go pick it up on my time." They found it down there and I kinda got a scolding. But now, I know how the game works. Augusta would have never known that so that's not their fault at all. They did everything that I've asked them to.

You can't beat Augusta. When you do a transfer like this, it costs me a little bit. What people don't understand until they start to look at things is that trusts are so great because it's like a Social Security number. You have a strawman account and it's a trust account in your name that the government took out. The government trades on that trust account. It's banks, insurance companies, and lawyers.

With the initial purchase that I made inside of a year, I made 75,000. I almost doubled my money on what I had invested in. I kinda understood that the precious metals were probably gonna start taking off because of our financial situation in this country. They are not gonna stop and will continue to go. I've got the potential of recouping what I lost in the divorce, which was a quarter-million dollars out of my 401k, and then tenfold it at the same time. That's kind of where I'm at with it.

Augusta is an amazing company. The biggest thing is the consistency of which they worked with me. I had a number of people call me from different companies. I would tell them I was not ready yet and to call me back in six or eight months. But they would be bugging me two days later with somebody else in the company. I told them that I was not gonna deal with this and that if they were gonna harass me about this, they were not getting my money and that I don't trust them.

I had some guy sell me some coins saying those were gonna be great. I started asking some questions and I ended up buying a roll. I lost money but I'll get it back out of them eventually. I ended up going online and found out I could've bought them for 100 bucks cheaper for a roll of coins in silver. The next time, I started asking them questions. I kept asking and finally, the guy just hung up on me. Augusta has come through and proven to straight upfront care about their customer and I can't say enough good about them.

I have recommended Augusta to other people that I know and told them, "You need to get ahold of this guy." They set it up with a trust and they have an attorney. Now, all my precious metals are in a trust. You have to have them in some type of vault so I have a safety deposit box. I also have physical metal in my possession and nobody can take that. I can't lose it on a piece of paper where, all of a sudden, it just drops out of sight.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thomas, so sorry you have gone through some difficult times. We try to be there for those who need us, with all the info you require -- when the time is right for you to own gold and silver. Part of our commitment to customers is to help educate them on the economy and precious metals. And then we are determined to make the gold and silver buying process as easy as possible. Don't forget, we can be a resource for you through the entire life of your precious metals account. All the best to you going forward...

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I ended up getting some Canadian coins that were silver and the representative was personable and polite. I'm retired and I took some money out of my 401 to roll it over into that. It was a step-by-step process all over the phone and it was easy. They also had a guy come out here and I did like a commercial for them on camera.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Hello, Herbert! I am going through the reviews on this Consumer Affairs website, and just getting used to the tools to respond. I apologize for the delay. As CEO of the company, it's important to me that all of our customers get personal responses. If you are the gentleman I'm thinking of, we did indeed use your on camera interview. Please take a look at our Reviews page on the website. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that.

As you know, Americans are increasingly turning to physical gold and silver to help them potentially offset losses with their retirement accounts. We are proud to be able to provide unique information about the economy and physical gold and silver to help. Your interview and others like it, as well as reviews like this one, help inform people about this important option for retirement funds. Please know that we are here for the entire life of your account to support you in all things gold and silver.

Augusta precious metals

Original review: July 20, 2021

When I was initially contacted by Kevin ** about purchasing precious metals I was very apprehensive about having to listen to a high pressure sales pitch and webinar. Through Kevin's persistence he convinced me to participate in a web conference with precious metal analyst Devlyn **. If you don't know of Mr. ** I can assure you he does a great job in explaining the current economic scenario and has the ability in layman terms to explain the benefit there would be in having a portion of your assets invested in precious metal. The session was not only informative, but educational as well, without the pressure many of us have experienced when someone has tried to sell us various goods and services in the past. Well worth the invested time.

Original review: July 15, 2021

Was a very good presentation. My wife and I are thinking about it. Problem is our age. I am 79 and maybe a bit old for it. It was interesting and very good. I think having gold may be good for the future.

Original review: July 15, 2021

It was an interesting and informative process, talking with both Kevin ** and Devlyn ** and hearing Joe **'s video. My wife and I had all our questions answered and they were very patient with us. I am concerned about the US economy and it was helpful and informative to listen to Devlyn's presentation.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hello, Daniel: Your concern about the economy is understandable...it's why we have so many people asking us for information. Thank you for taking time to let us know you were happy with our team. We will be here for the entire life of your account, so don't hesitate to get in touch.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: July 8, 2021

The Host Kevin ** did a good job of explaining this retirement option. And the presenter Devlyn ** has a wealth of information, and the ability to explain the strategy in lay-man terms with visual slides to enforce the idea.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hi, Alan: Thank you very much for your assessment of our team. We look forward to helping you with your precious metals purchases as needed. Keep in mind that the same team will be available to answer any questions you have throughout the life of your account.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: June 28, 2021

Augusta Metals walked me through all the steps to purchase gold and silver and supplied me with all the knowledge needed to set up my first purchase. This well informed group of professionals has set forth a program that will make my first purchase simple and exciting!

Augusta Precious Metals response
      So glad to hear it, John! Thank you for letting others know how well the process went for you. That's our goal – to give you access to the information you need and then ensure a smooth and transparent purchase. We were pleased to help, and will always be here to answer your questions.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I was fortunate to partake of an informative conference online. Much was discussed that was very helpful and I may just change my current Silver holder. There was not any sales pressure, I was impressed with the service offered.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thank you so much for your vote of confidence, Cynthia. It was our pleasure to talk with you about how the economy works and explain our purchase process. We enjoy providing an informational service and smooth purchase process that helps Americans achieve their retirement goals. Keep in mind we are always here to answer your questions.

Original review: June 23, 2021

This was my first experience with purchasing precious metals. I could not believe how much time on multiple occasions they explained everything involved and were there with follow up throughout the process. I am very happy with my Gold IRA. I feel more confident in my financial choices.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Lavonne, thank you for taking time to share how your experience with our team went. Above all, our mission is to help people get the information about the economy that they need and then make the purchase process smooth and transparent. Please don't hesitate to reach out as needed.

Original review: June 23, 2021

The discussions were clear and precise. Kevin ** opened the discussion pleasantly. The discussions by Clint ** were precise and he answered my questions pleasantly and efficiently. The closing remarks by my favorite quarterback, Joe ** gave me the feeling that the game was won!

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hi, Daniel. Thank you so much for your kind remarks. Our goal is to make sure every American retirement saver who wants to understands the economy. Much of the information we shared is not available in other places. The same team is at your disposal through the life of your account to aid in information gathering.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: June 9, 2021

I was informed of the reasons to consider gold as part of my investment portfolio. Very informative. I learned some very good reasons to open up a new IRA and get into precious metals to make my money work for me.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hi, John. Some of the items included in the presentation are surprising, aren't they? Financial advisors don't want to share some of those facts. We are very happy to be a part of your diversification team--we'll stand by to help with the purchases you choose and answer your questions through the whole life of your account.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: June 3, 2021

Very helpful, and easy and fast to answer my questions. Some coins were not in stock but a person at order desk gave me a couple options and got better choices than I was going to buy. Overall a good experience.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hi, Duwayne: I'm very happy things worked out even better for you. We've got some great professionals on the order desk who really know their way around the options. In fact, all the members of our different departments are "part of your team." Feel free to consult us about anything precious metals during the entire life of your account.

Original review: May 25, 2021

Well presented, clear and concise answers to my questions. They made the whole process for my IRA transfer very easy and pleasant. Would not hesitate to recommend Augusta. Grateful to be able to deal with a company with experts and integrity.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Robert, your comments are very satisfying to me as the company's CEO--I wanted to create a company that supports the efforts of American savers in a way that many financial professionals don't, and it sounds like we hit that target with you! Keep in mind we don't just complete the transaction and then go away; we will be here to help with your metals needs for as long as you need us.

Original review: May 25, 2021

My experience with Augusta has been nothing short of complete satisfaction! They are very patient and informative with every necessary step in the process using a friendly personal approach. I highly recommend Augusta Precious Metals because they give you very much confidence with their knowledge and demeanor!

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Glen, thank you so much for your vote of confidence in our team. We love working with Americans like you to bring some peace of mind to saving for the future. Please consider us your personal gold and silver resource--we are here to answer any questions you have, and we'll be here for the entire duration of your account.

Original review: May 14, 2021

This was a very interesting presentation. It was well presented, very informational and easy to understand. There was no pressure to buy. It is very appropriate in tune for current economic conditions. I highly recommend to anyone who may be thinking of purchasing gold and or silver.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thank you so much for your recommendation, David. As you know, it's important for American savers to know some things about what's going on behind the scenes in the economy--and it gives us great satisfaction to share what we know and get you started with diversification. You can count on us to be your source of information for as long as your account exists. We are here to help.

Original review: May 14, 2021

Was one of the most professional and helpful that I have ever had in my days of managing my financial assets since my husband passed away. I felt completely at ease and in good hands for my first time in the process of purchasing precious metals with APM's guidance. Thank you, APM very much!

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hello, Jeri. It was our pleasure to assist you with buying metals to help you diversify your assets. We believe every American deserves to know about and be able to easily access these alternative assets. Over the lifetime of your account, we will always be here to help as needed.

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: May 7, 2021

I had an initial online meeting with two advisors that was very informative. One provided financial information, the other information about the company and enrollment process. Both spoke very well, clearly and it was easy to understand. They answered my questions. There was no pressure and I was very comfortable with the meeting, contents and Augusta representative. I'm strongly considering utilizing Augusta Precious Metals services. At this point everything was executed very well and professionally,

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hi, Rich: It was our pleasure to assist you with this part of the process. As you now know, educating Americans about the economy clearly and professionally is an important part of our mission. That means we will always be here to help you get the information you need. We are here to help!

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: April 24, 2021

Augusta Precious Metal folks did a great job in explaining the process of converting a IRA over to precious metals. The whole process was easy and straightforward. They help in filling out all the forms.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hello, Greg. We were very happy to help. It is a pleasure to help people gain some peace of mind about their savings in this way. All Americans deserve to have a way to sometimes offset losses in their savings. Rest assured, we will be here for the entire life of your account as your personal resource...

Isaac Nuriani, CEO

Original review: April 21, 2021

THIS experience was rewarding and learning. I learned a lot about investing in the precious market, I was pleasantly surprised about how easy was when you have professionals helping you at every step of the way.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hello, Michael. Thank you very much for sharing these great details about your experience. It was our pleasure to assist you with the process, and we are standing by to help going forward, too. In fact, don't forget you have access to all of us throughout the life of your account.

Original review: April 15, 2021

I wanted to transfer my metals from another storage facility and I had no idea how to do that. I called Cierra ** at Augusta Metals to basically just ask how to do it. She took charge from that point and handled everything for me. Not only did she handle it, but did so with extreme courtesy and patience. I was so impressed with her, I wanted to write this review to let everyone know who to call at Augusta with any needs.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      As CEO, I am very happy to hear your experience with Augusta Precious Metals was positive. We are very selective about the precious metals storage facilities we use, as you know. Our mission is to take the stress out of the gold and silver buying and storage process — to work with you on the details, so you gain the peace of mind you desire from using precious metals to diversify your savings. We look forward to assisting you going forward. Don't forget, you will have access to Cierra and the entire Augusta Precious Metals team for as long as you have your account.

Original review: April 15, 2021

They acted very professional, not pushy, everything was left up to me. Mr ** was very informative looking for a good to diversify my portfolio. Settled on them because of their ratings and glad did. I would recommend.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thank you, Americo. It was our pleasure to speak with you about physical gold and silver to help diversify your savings. As you know, we work very hard for our top precious metals ratings — which means we work hard to make gold and silver buying easy and transparent for our precious metals customers. We want to be the best gold company out there, and we will be here to assist you with all things gold and silver throughout the life of your account.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: April 7, 2021

The follow up and customer service of the folks at Augusta Precious Metals was outstanding. Their patience and knowledge in explaining the entire process was better than that of my financial advisors. Many thanks.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thank you, Patrick. We'll take that as a much-appreciated compliment on the skills of our multiple precious metals service teams at Augusta Precious Metals. We do honestly work very hard to make the gold and silver buying process easy and transparent. In part, this comes from intense training and the solid experience of our team members with economic analysis and physical gold and silver. Be sure to let us know how we can help going forward — your account gives you complete access to Augusta Precious Metals' team members.

Original review: April 5, 2021

The presentation describing the current economic situation and the potential for hyper inflation in the near future is absolutely right on the money. It’s very clear and understandable. I agree with the position that the presentation took, And although no one can predict the future I believe this presentation and its conclusions are right on. Thank you very much. Excellent presentation.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      James, thank you so much for your assessment of the Augusta Precious Metals presentation. We are excited about helping you set up a physical gold and silver savings account to help you diversify your savings. Remember, we will be here not only throughout the process but for the entire life of your account to continue sharing information about the economy and precious metals.

Original review: April 5, 2021

I was looking for a company to move my 401k. I recently changed my place of employment, and needed to change. I had seen the commercials on tv with Joe Montana as their spokesperson. I contacted APM to get more information on their services. I was contacted by their reps to go over any questions I had. I had several conversations with their reps. They answered my questions and got me set up moving my funds from my 401k. At this point I am very satisfied with the service I have received. Hoping for a long and successful relationship going forward.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thank you so much for your vote of faith in Augusta Precious Metals, Paul. We are also looking forward to having you as a customer. Silver and gold IRA rollovers have become an excellent way for Americans to gain some peace of mind through often-effective diversification. Our goal is to make the process as smooth and transparent as possible. We will be here through the entire life of your account to help.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: April 1, 2021

God, Mike Pence, Donald Trump, Bill **, and Joe **. The Augusta people make the Gold IRA thing make sense and answered all my questions I had. It really helps me with instilling trust that Joe is their spokesperson AND a customer. I am going for it.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      We are thrilled to have you in the Augusta Precious Metals family, Michael. Physical gold and silver are a useful way to gain some peace of mind through frequent diversification. You will be in good company as a precious metals owner — not just Mr. Montana, but thousands and thousands of Americans who now looked to these tangible assets and precious metals rollovers for their retirement savings. Don't forget, we will be here through the life of your account to provide the same level of information as needed.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: March 28, 2021

The presentation was a canned of course. Was not customized to fit my specific interest or level. They could have just sent a video I could watch on my own. The fees were a bit steep. As much as Joe Montana might be well known, he is already rich guy, so I do not really associate him with the average investor.

Hello, David.

Thank you for the information. We'll take note of your comments and do what we can to further customize the presentation. Regarding fees, it’s only $230 for the first year and after that just $180 per year--no matter how much gold and silver you store. That is much less than most traditional accounts. Don’t forget, we are here to help as your personal resource.

________________________________________

Original review: March 27, 2021

The information provided was excellent. They covered every aspect to protect IRA/401K money by creating a precious metal self directed IRA. During the conference you can ask questions and at the end there is absolutely no pressure to make an on the spot decision. Great way to find out about Augusta Precious Metals and how to protect your retirement funds.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thank you, George. It was our pleasure to share what we know about the economy and precious metals — both through history and today. Our mission is to help every American who wants to get the peace of mind that comes from achieving frequent diversification with physical gold and silver. We will be here for the life of your account to answer any additional questions and assist open snip you with all things precious metals.

Augusta Precious Metals

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Gold IRA partner.

Augusta Precious Metals Company Information