2. Gold IRA Companies

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.89/5

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Augusta Precious Metals in an award-winning company that stays with customers through the life of their physical gold and silver portfolios. The company is a leader in the retirement community and advocates for the importance of adding physical gold and silver to retirement portfolios.

Augusta Precious Metals is committed to total transparency, simplicity and lifetime service to customers and their customized metals portfolios. The company’s customers enjoy the benefit of specialized departments and a streamlined process that results in cost savings passed to customers through lower prices. The company's corporate ambassador is Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana. The Augusta analytics team is available to anyone in the U.S. interested in exploring gold and silver as a protective portfolio asset.

BOTTOM LINE

Augusta Precious has a high level of experience and knowledge. Customers have an assigned personal agent. Augusta specializes in silver and gold IRAs.

PROS
  • Lifetime customer support
  • Streamlined approach
  • Competitive pricing
CONS
  • No online orders

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Authorized Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

About Augusta Precious Metals

Augusta Precious Metals works with customers to set up silver and gold self-directed IRAs and send IRS-approved metals to secure depositories. The company helps educate people who desire information before deciding to fund a gold IRA and provides robust information on its website. Its online resources include current market news, videos led by a Harvard analytics program member and a required minimum distribution (RMD) calculator. The company also offers free one-on-one webinars with its in-house economic analysts.

The company partners with the Royal Canadian Mint to introduce the American public to purer coins at lower prices than many other mints. The company is tech-savvy and has an online chat option.

Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana is the company’s corporate ambassador — his financial advisors vetted all the gold companies in the U.S., and they chose Augusta because of its streamlined, organized approach and reputation for integrity and compliance.

Augusta donates a portion of its net proceeds to K9s for Warriors.

Augusta Precious Metals cost

Setup of a gold IRA account through Augusta Precious Metals costs $50. Customers also pay two annual fees: an $80 custodian maintenance fee and a $100 storage fee at the depository, but qualified customers can have their fees paid for a lifetime. Shipping and transit insurance is free for qualifying orders.

The cost of coins and bullion depends on current gold and silver spot prices and market rates for premium coins. Augusta is transparent about its markup and prices, which is essential information when comparing with other companies. It has a price-match guarantee. In 2019, the company only had to price match two times.

Augusta Precious Metals' markup is:

• Gold bullion coins: about 5% over cost, which includes free shipping and free insurance
    • Silver bullion coins: about 5% over cost, which includes free shipping and free insurance

Augusta Precious Metals gold and silver IRAs

Augusta has specialized departments with highly competent agents and personnel who streamline and organize the process unlike any other firm. Customers work directly with a personal agent, an economic analytics team led by a member of the Harvard Business Analytics Program, the IRA processing team and the order desk.

The Augusta Precious Metals' approach emulates automobile assembly line systems. The resulting effectiveness and efficiency produce cost benefits Augusta passes along to customers.

The three steps to opening a gold or silver IRA with Augusta Precious Metals are:

1. Open an IRA account: Augusta Precious Metals partners with one of the industry’s most reputable, most efficient gold IRA custodians, with preferred Augusta pricing.
    2. Fund the account: If you have an existing 401(k), IRA or other retirement accounts, you can roll over funds from those accounts.
    3. Buy gold or silver: You purchase precious metals for your IRA. Augusta sends your gold and/or silver to the Delaware Depository or another secure location in one of several cities around the country.

Augusta Precious Metals FAQ

Where will Augusta Precious Metals store my gold?
    Augusta Precious Metals partners with depositories in California, Delaware, Idaho, Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Ontario and Utah to store your gold and other precious metals. The company’s preferred depository is located in Delaware.
    How much does it cost to open a gold IRA with Augusta Precious Metals?
    Other than the purchase of the precious metals themselves to fund your gold or silver IRA, it costs $50 to set up your account with Augusta. You can talk to a representative about getting annual custodian and depository fees paid for a lifetime.
    Can I see my gold and silver in person?
    Yes, you can make an appointment to travel to the depository and see your precious metals in person.
    What precious metals can I include in my IRA?
    Augusta Precious Metals offers gold and silver coins and bullion as well as premium coins.

Do we recommend Augusta Precious Metals?

Augusta Precious Metals is a great choice for first-time gold IRA buyers because the company provides substantial free online resources to help you make sense of the process. Augusta’s gold and silver offerings are straightforward, and the company’s online tools, including chat, calculators and price tracking, are helpful. Experienced gold IRA owners appreciate the company’s commitment to bulk purchases, price advantages and lifetime customer service. The company states it is a relationship company, not a transactional company, so buyers looking to purchase small batches of coins and bullion may want to look elsewhere.

Augusta Precious Metals Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Augusta Precious Metals?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Augusta Precious Metals?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

My wife and I did a video call last Saturday January 30 with Lauren **. He talked about the mission statement for Augusta Precious Metals. He went over the $50 App. fee. Talked about the $80 custodial fee for the year. We talked about the $100 minimum fee for the year. Then we talked about the minimum $50,000 to start investing. We also listened to Mr. ** and went over his qualifications with us. We talked about what could happen to the US Dollar with runaway spending and from the shrinking Dollar. He talked about investing in Gold and Silver to offset our retirement. We finished talking with Lauren and set up a meeting for the next Saturday February 6. Very informative for us just checking into Precious Metals for the first time. Felt good with Joe ** as a Spokesman for Augusta Precious Metals. Looking forward to our next meeting. We never felt like we were being pressured looking forward to our next meeting. Thank you. Steve and Debbie

Augusta Precious Metals response

Steve and Debbie, thank you very much for writing an account of your experience with Augusta Precious Metals. Your positive review will, I hope, help others see that learning about gold and silver IRAs at Augusta is easy and stress-free, even if you are exploring this exciting alternative asset for the first time.

The professionals on all of the Augusta teams are here to help for the life of your account — from your customer success agent, to the education team who conducted your meeting, to our dedicated IRA processing department, order desk, and confirmation department. Don't hesitate to ask questions any time throughout the life of your gold and/or silver IRA account. We are always here to help.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

Working with Augusta Precious Metals was very informative, educational, professional, as we have never considered this type of investment. The staff that we spoke with was very patient and answered all our questions never indicating any kind of frustration as seemingly the same questions were asked in different ways. Our level of skepticism and concern to make a good decision that would benefit our future was very high.

We found Augusta to address each one of these concerns refreshing and even answering that additional research for items that were not readily answerable would be provided on a follow-up conversation. The financial transactions were smooth and fully explained as we made our investment. Again, their patience and expertise were evident. The continued correspondence through and including the documentation of receipt of our investment purchase was very comforting for us. We do look forward to a continued successful investing relationship for the betterment of our future.

Augusta Precious Metals response
    Hello, Richard. Thank you so much for your positive review of Augusta Precious Metals. The gold and silver professionals on all of our teams -- from agents to processing and confirmation staff -- are dedicated to making your gold and silver buying experience as well-organized and streamlined as possible. Don't forget, we are here to help for the life of your precious metals account.

Augusta Precious Metals

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

I was curious to find out about owning physical gold & silver. As it turns out the process is truly quite simple. The webinar was very informative and I believe this is the team to work with going forward to own gold & silver. They also provided excellent historical information as to why owning physical gold and silver makes sense.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Hello, Richard: I realize it has been a while since you left your review. We are just getting used to this response system. As CEO of Augusta Precious Metals, I have been going through all of these awesome reviews, and it makes me feel proud of what our team is doing. I am pleased that your experience with Augusta was positive, and I would like to reiterate that we will be available through the life of your account to answer any questions we can about gold and silver and the economy. Some of the latest developments in politics and the economy can be worrisome, and we know from similar periods in history that gold and silver can potentially help offset some losses.

When the time comes to take a distribution, we will still be here to make it as simple and streamlined as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime — we are here to help.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

I had talked to Augusta and they called. I wasn't ready but they had the patience to teach me. And then I ended up having a divorce slammed on me right in the face of my retirement, which caused me to work an extra three years. I told Augusta that wouldn't be able to do it for at least a year and that they should give me a callback after that. About a year later, they called and I told them I was in the middle of a divorce. I asked them to call me back in about six months. They called me right back in six months.

Since I was old enough, I could transfer money out of my 401k and get it in there because it was a company-sponsored one. Augusta led me through the whole thing and transferred. I wanted to get into precious metals and they happened to be there for me. Their follow-up was excellent and their people were absolutely wonderful. Jasmine was kind of my account manager and Isaac was one of the buyers of the silver. They did me right.

Isaac and Jasmine are two stand-up people. With the last shipment I had come in, I had it shipped directly to FedEx where the distribution point is down at the Fort Worth airport. Little did I know that they don't do ground freight there. I got down there about a week after I got in because I was out of town. They were getting ready to ship it back. I had to have it sent to a FedEx office type deal.

I did have some overnight stuff sent and I did pick it up at that location because I work on the road so you need to have a signature on this stuff. If you don't have a signature, they're not gonna drop it off. They wanna see your ID and make sure that it's you that's getting it. I made it a point to say, "Ship it here. I'll go pick it up on my time." They found it down there and I kinda got a scolding. But now, I know how the game works. Augusta would have never known that so that's not their fault at all. They did everything that I've asked them to.

You can't beat Augusta. When you do a transfer like this, it costs me a little bit. What people don't understand until they start to look at things is that trusts are so great because it's like a Social Security number. You have a strawman account and it's a trust account in your name that the government took out. The government trades on that trust account. It's banks, insurance companies, and lawyers.

With the initial purchase that I made inside of a year, I made 75,000. I almost doubled my money on what I had invested in. I kinda understood that the precious metals were probably gonna start taking off because of our financial situation in this country. They are not gonna stop and will continue to go. I've got the potential of recouping what I lost in the divorce, which was a quarter-million dollars out of my 401k, and then tenfold it at the same time. That's kind of where I'm at with it.

Augusta is an amazing company. The biggest thing is the consistency of which they worked with me. I had a number of people call me from different companies. I would tell them I was not ready yet and to call me back in six or eight months. But they would be bugging me two days later with somebody else in the company. I told them that I was not gonna deal with this and that if they were gonna harass me about this, they were not getting my money and that I don't trust them.

I had some guy sell me some coins saying those were gonna be great. I started asking some questions and I ended up buying a roll. I lost money but I'll get it back out of them eventually. I ended up going online and found out I could've bought them for 100 bucks cheaper for a roll of coins in silver. The next time, I started asking them questions. I kept asking and finally, the guy just hung up on me. Augusta has come through and proven to straight upfront care about their customer and I can't say enough good about them.

I have recommended Augusta to other people that I know and told them, "You need to get ahold of this guy." They set it up with a trust and they have an attorney. Now, all my precious metals are in a trust. You have to have them in some type of vault so I have a safety deposit box. I also have physical metal in my possession and nobody can take that. I can't lose it on a piece of paper where, all of a sudden, it just drops out of sight.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thomas, so sorry you have gone through some difficult times. We try to be there for those who need us, with all the info you require -- when the time is right for you to own gold and silver. Part of our commitment to customers is to help educate them on the economy and precious metals. And then we are determined to make the gold and silver buying process as easy as possible. Don't forget, we can be a resource for you through the entire life of your precious metals account. All the best to you going forward...

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I ended up getting some Canadian coins that were silver and the representative was personable and polite. I'm retired and I took some money out of my 401 to roll it over into that. It was a step-by-step process all over the phone and it was easy. They also had a guy come out here and I did like a commercial for them on camera.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Hello, Herbert! I am going through the reviews on this Consumer Affairs website, and just getting used to the tools to respond. I apologize for the delay. As CEO of the company, it's important to me that all of our customers get personal responses. If you are the gentleman I'm thinking of, we did indeed use your on camera interview. Please take a look at our Reviews page on the website. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that.

As you know, Americans are increasingly turning to physical gold and silver to help them potentially offset losses with their retirement accounts. We are proud to be able to provide unique information about the economy and physical gold and silver to help. Your interview and others like it, as well as reviews like this one, help inform people about this important option for retirement funds. Please know that we are here for the entire life of your account to support you in all things gold and silver.

Augusta precious metals

Original review: April 7, 2021

The follow up and customer service of the folks at Augusta Precious Metals was outstanding. Their patience and knowledge in explaining the entire process was better than that of my financial advisors. Many thanks.

Original review: April 5, 2021

The presentation describing the current economic situation and the potential for hyper inflation in the near future is absolutely right on the money. It’s very clear and understandable. I agree with the position that the presentation took, And although no one can predict the future I believe this presentation and its conclusions are right on. Thank you very much. Excellent presentation.

Original review: April 5, 2021

I was looking for a company to move my 401k. I recently changed my place of employment, and needed to change. I had seen the commercials on tv with Joe Montana as their spokesperson. I contacted APM to get more information on their services. I was contacted by their reps to go over any questions I had. I had several conversations with their reps. They answered my questions and got me set up moving my funds from my 401k. At this point I am very satisfied with the service I have received. Hoping for a long and successful relationship going forward.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thank you so much for your vote of faith in Augusta Precious Metals, Paul. We are also looking forward to having you as a customer. Silver and gold IRA rollovers have become an excellent way for Americans to gain some peace of mind through often-effective diversification. Our goal is to make the process as smooth and transparent as possible. We will be here through the entire life of your account to help.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: April 1, 2021

God, Mike Pence, Donald Trump, Bill **, and Joe **. The Augusta people make the Gold IRA thing make sense and answered all my questions I had. It really helps me with instilling trust that Joe is their spokesperson AND a customer. I am going for it.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      We are thrilled to have you in the Augusta Precious Metals family, Michael. Physical gold and silver are a useful way to gain some peace of mind through frequent diversification. You will be in good company as a precious metals owner — not just Mr. Montana, but thousands and thousands of Americans who now looked to these tangible assets and precious metals rollovers for their retirement savings. Don't forget, we will be here through the life of your account to provide the same level of information as needed.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: March 28, 2021

The presentation was a canned of course. Was not customized to fit my specific interest or level. They could have just sent a video I could watch on my own. The fees were a bit steep. As much as Joe Montana might be well known, he is already rich guy, so I do not really associate him with the average investor.

Original review: March 27, 2021

The information provided was excellent. They covered every aspect to protect IRA/401K money by creating a precious metal self directed IRA. During the conference you can ask questions and at the end there is absolutely no pressure to make an on the spot decision. Great way to find out about Augusta Precious Metals and how to protect your retirement funds.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thank you, George. It was our pleasure to share what we know about the economy and precious metals — both through history and today. Our mission is to help every American who wants to get the peace of mind that comes from achieving frequent diversification with physical gold and silver. We will be here for the life of your account to answer any additional questions and assist open snip you with all things precious metals.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: March 26, 2021

It was a really good presentation regarding the process and content of holding gold/silver in your 401(k) or IRA. Presentation was very detailed and instructional. It was not high pressure, which really surprised me.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hello, Mike: Thank you so much for letting us know how much you appreciate the Augusta Precious Metals team. We are fortunate to have an exceptional group on staff to help us serve our valued gold and silver customers, and we work hard to keep everyone trained in economic and precious metals information. This same team stands at the ready to assist you through the entire life of your account. We are here to help.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: March 19, 2021

Very easy to do business with these people. I did business with others and no Comparison. Slow service from their competitors and I recently received very fast service from Augusta Precious Metals. I recommend them highly.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Hello, Dale. Thank you so much for your helpful assessment of Augusta Precious Metals' service. Speed is just one of the most important commitments we make to our gold and silver customers. In addition, we are dedicated to helping educate you about the economy and precious metals, making the purchase process smooth, and ensuring that every part of your precious metals transaction is transparent.

In my opinion, one of the best things about Augusta for gold and silver buyers is that we are available for the entire life of our customers' accounts to answer questions and assist through any part of the process — all the way to disbursement or transfer of your gold and silver.

Original review: March 18, 2021

I was confused about the benefit of a gold IRA for the company's qualified retirement plan until Mr. ** clarified things for me. I knew I had a problem; I just didn't know quite what it was, but he cut straight through to the basics and helped me understand what I needed to know. In fact, he was the only person I've talked to among many who was able to do that for me.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Antoinette, thank you so much for your review of Augusta Precious Metals. Understanding the economy and the benefits of different investments certainly can be confusing. Although Augusta's economic education team cannot serve as financial advisors, they know a great deal about the economy, as well as precious metals and how they have interacted with the markets through history.

The gold IRA, whether it's a rollover or direct purchase, has become a useful tool for many Americans — to help them hedge against inflation and other economic stresses. You can be sure our education team is available for the entire life of your account to assist with any questions you may have all along the way.

Original review: March 18, 2021

My initial contact with Augusta Precious Metals was a pleasure. The discussion was very informative relative to past and current economic trends which is very helpful in making the decision if investing in precious metals is right for you. They were very patient with me and encouraged discussion of any concerns I had. There is absolutely no pressure applied to invest, they make it clear they are there to help you if you wish to invest. I will definitely recommend them to my friends who may be considering investing in precious metals in our current economic environment.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Hello, Morgan. Thank you so much for the positive review of your experience with Augusta Precious Metals' education team. It was our pleasure to help you get the information you needed to determine whether gold and silver are right for you to help you diversify your savings.

Don't forget the members of Augusta's economic and precious metals education team are always available to you through the entire life of your gold and/or silver account. We believe all Americans should have the opportunity to add precious metals to diversify and hedge against all the economic stresses we are facing right now.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: March 2, 2021

Kevin ** and his associates did a Great Job of giving me all the information I needed to get started. Great inside information all about Augusta Precious Metals. All the steps I needed to go through to start a new IRA account. Very Pleased!!!

Augusta Precious Metals response

Thank you for your vote of confidence in Augusta Precious Metals, Jerry. It was our pleasure to provide the physical gold and silver information you were looking for to help you diversify your retirement savings with a gold IRA. As you know now, we at Augusta love helping Americans use the gold IRA rollover to hedge against the concerning volatility in our economy right now. My favorite part is when people realize there is indeed something they can do to gain some peace of mind.

Remember, we will be available to assist you with any precious metals questions through the entire life of your account. We are just a phone call away.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

Very informative. Excellent presentation answering all questions asked completely. A extremely knowledgeable presenter. I would recommend Augusta Precious Metals to all my friends that might be interested.

Augusta Precious Metals response

We very much appreciate your vote of confidence for Augusta Precious Metals and our team, George. It was our pleasure to provide you with information about the economy that is sometimes difficult to find. We believe every American has the right to know exactly what's going on behind the scenes — and how to easily purchase any physical gold or silver products they decide they want to use to help them diversify their savings.

These are unsettling times, and it's nice to know there is something retirement savers can do about to hedge against inflation and other potential economic stresses. Please contact us anytime to help you get answers to questions or purchase additional gold and silver coins.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

They answered all my questions and gave me investment advise about precious metals. Both gentlemen were sincere and open with me and I let them know at this time I was shopping for information to help me make an informed decision.They told me I could I could call any time for answers to future questions. I felt comfortable with Mr. ** and Mr. ** and told them when I made decision I would call them. We made a call back date for 90 days.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Hello, James. Thank you so much for your positive review of Augusta Precious Metals and our customer success agents. Although we cannot by law offer financial advice, we are committed to helping Americans find important information about the economy, as well as providing an easy, streamlined way to purchase physical precious metals when you decide it's right for you.

As you learned from the Augusta agents, we have also made a commitment to assist our customers well beyond the original transactions and all the way through the life of their accounts. This is unusual for a gold company. You have access to everyone in our company, from the receptionist to the CEO! Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

Sincerely

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

The gentleman that went over the facts on why to invest in gold as well as silver was excellent. He did a Phenomenal job of explaining and educating me. Highly recommend speaking to him Michael ** and Lauran **.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Thank you, Tony. Augusta Precious Metals appreciates your positive review of our customer success agents. It is our pleasure to provide the gold and silver information you need to diversify and balance your savings. Every American deserves to know what's going on behind the scenes with the economy — and to know the benefits of purchasing physical precious metals.

Remember we are standing by as your personal precious metals team for the life of your account. In the meantime, don't forget to visit Augustapreciousmetals.com for helpful information, as well as photos of some of the available gold and silver coins.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

My experience with Augusta Precious Metals was excellent, my coach was Kevin **. He was very knowledgeable, and I learned a lot from him and his team. I have a follow-up meeting with him this Friday, and will be buying me some Gold and Silver.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Andrew, consider this my personal welcome to Augusta Precious Metals. We appreciate your taking the time to write a positive review of your gold and silver buying experience with us. Augusta is a gold company that takes our responsibility to customers like you seriously, and for that reason, as you now know, we will be at your disposal for the life of your account to answer precious metals questions, help you buy more gold and silver to diversify and balance your savings as needed--and even to help you navigate distribution when the time comes.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Each phone call has been helpful and pressure free. They have walked me through the process of setting up and what comes next. The company has been checking in with me on what to expect as well as who will be contacting me next. Looking forward to getting everything done and working with everyone involved into the future. Thanks.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hello, Stephen. I'm pleased that things are going smoothly with the setup of your precious metals account. The Augusta Precious Metals team — in all departments — are dedicated to making the process easy and staying in touch throughout, as you have discovered. We love knowing we are helping Americans like you gain some peace of mind about the future with diversification through gold and silver. Don't forget, even after the setup process, we will be available for the life of your account to answer questions, assist in the purchase of more precious metals, guide you through distributions and much more. We are here to help.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

The staff was very professional. The videos that are used are helpful and illustrated the process. When I finished my first webinar appointment I was more informed and better prepared to move forward. Thank you for helping me save my retirement!

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Thank you for taking time to let us know about your positive experience with the Augusta Precious Metals team, Jamie. More Americans all the time our looking to buy gold and silver to help them diversify their savings. It was our pleasure to help you obtain the information you needed to move forward.
      Isaac Nuriani,

CEO Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I recently had a very informative communication with Augusta Precious Metals. A video conference provided answers and new information for my interests in precious metals. I found their representatives well informed, and a pleasure to talk with. I learned a lot.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Alan, thank you very much for your positive assessment of Augusta Precious Metals. Our team is dedicated to getting you the precious metals information you need to make decisions about your savings and ensuring a smooth and easy gold and silver buying process. Keep in mind we will be here over the entire life of your precious metals account. Let us know how we can help.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Conference was succinct and very informative, easy to follow and understand. It made us comfortable with the process of buying and holding precious metals in our IRA’s. The information given was up to date and appropriate for today’s political and economic environment.

Augusta Precious Metals response
      Hi, Doug -- and thanks very much for your assessment of the Augusta Precious Metals gold and silver conference. We are pleased to provide the precious metals information you need, and will look forward to being your precious metals company. As you can tell, we are committed to making sure every American who wants to use gold and silver to diversify their savings gets the opportunity -- and feels good about it. I believe it helps to have a team of transparent precious metals professionals in your corner. We will be here to help with all things gold and silver throughout the life of your account. Don't hesitate to call on us.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I was included in a personal webinar to learn more about gold and silver acquisition and why this might be a valuable add to my retirement funds. Shown what the past has meant for gold and how the continuous printing of dollars has devalued our dollar and inflated gold and silver prices.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Steve, thank you for taking time to share what you got out of your Augusta Precious Metals Gold and Silver web conference. As CEO of the company, it has become very important to me to make sure every retirement saver in our nation has access to this information if they want it to help them gain peace of mind about the ongoing value of their IRA or 401(k).

Everyone is in the habit of making investments and letting them sit. My philosophy is that it is super important to keep an eye on things and consider ways to diversify and balance your savings so it will help you hedge against potential volatility in the economy. Physical gold and silver, in my opinion, are a perfect way to do this. Please consider us your personal gold and silver resource, and don't hesitate to get in touch as needed. The professional education team members you spoke with, as well as all Augusta Precious Metals personnel will be at your disposal through the life of your account.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

This has been a good experience! The level of education provided on coins & the market is what I found most valuable. I have a greater understanding & appreciation for my diverse retirement portfolio.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Denecchi: Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your positive Augusta Precious Metals experience. It is very important to do your due diligence on gold and silver and understand how they have performed in the market in the past in response to economic turmoil.

As you can tell, we believe buying physical gold and silver is one of the best ways to gain peace of mind about your retirement savings. Although we cannot act as investment advisers for you, we are dedicated to providing rich and highly useful information about the economy and physical gold and silver. Please remember, even after your account is established, we will be here to provide additional information as you need it. We are here to help.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

The presentation was very clear and informative and the illustrations and graphics were very helpful to explain the information. The presentation was geared for the novice investor, and we felt very comfortable after watching it. We were encouraged to ask any questions we had concerning this type of investment. We felt no pressure to make a decision right away. The gentlemen who represented Augusta Precious Metals were friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. If you have any interest in the purchasing of precious metals, we would highly recommend a conference meeting with this company.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Thank you, Stephen and Carolyn. As you can see, educating retirement savers on physical gold and silver is very important to the entire Augusta Precious Metals team. We believe every American has the right to this detailed information about the economy and to information about using physical gold and silver to diversify and balance their savings. Much of the economic and precious metals information we shared with you is not accessible elsewhere.

Please consider Augusta Precious Metals your gold and silver buying advocate, and contact us anytime you need information — not only before your account is opened and during the process, but through the entire life of your account.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

Caller was on time, had all his information ready and was most cordial as well as professional. Videos were presented in clear, concise order and presenter was knowledgeable & easy to understand.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Patricia, it was our pleasure to share the information you needed about buying gold and silver, in addition to sharing information about the U.S. economy that can be hard to find other places. Precious metals, as you know, are increasingly being used by Americans to diversify and balance their retirement savings. Owners of IRAs and 401(k)s are understandably concerned that recent political and economic events will reduce the buying power of their retirement dollars.

There is a lot we can't do anything about, but we can provide an option with assets that have a track record of responding well to economic turmoil: physical gold and silver. We hope you will always feel you can reach out to Augusta Precious Metals — now, and for the entire life of your account.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I NEVER write reviews, but the service here was exceptional. I was very hesitant to agree to do this Zoom presentation. You know the drill. You listen and then they push their product. This was NOT that. The presentation was so informative and concise. It was a clear unbiased review of the market and information on diversifying without ANY sales pressure. I HIGHLY recommend.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Hello, Tami. Thank you so much for making the extra effort to let the world know how happy you were with Augusta Precious Metals service. Your vote of confidence means a lot to us — and especially to me as the company's CEO. A while back, I realized Americans needed someone to be their advocate when it came to retirement savings and ownership of IRAs and 401(k)s. The economic turmoil our nation often experiences makes it imperative that we look for ways to diversify and balance their savings to offset potential losses.

Gold and silver are assets that I and my team know well, but not every financial advisor will tell you about them. These exciting alternative assets have been used for generations by the wealthy to hedge against inflation and other economic stresses, and we want them to be available to everyone. We look forward to being your precious metals company. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime throughout the life of your account.

Augusta Precious Metals

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I was introduced to the company to invest via 401K thru zoom. I was a very informative discussion and great look of the devaluation of the dollar. The transfer of the funds sounds rather simple, just three steps. Waiting for the Guide with more information on the company.

Augusta Precious Metals response

Hello, Kenneth: Thank you for your positive review of Augusta Precious Metals. It was our pleasure to meet with you and share what our professional economic education department has learned about the economy, devaluation of the dollar, and the use of physical gold and silver IRAs to offset potential losses before retirement distribution. We like to think of ourselves as your personal gold and silver company.

As CEO of the company, I invite you to contact Augusta staff any time to answer your questions about precious metals. We don't just sell you the metals then disappear — we commit ourselves to being a resource for you throughout the life of your account.

Augusta Precious Metals Company Information