1.58/5

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Allied Cash Advance

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Allied Cash Advance Reviews

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

We have done business with Allied and we have no complaints about the company or their respective employees, if you need a quick loan look no further. We're in a bind. It was quick and easy. Just have your information ready to go and fill out the paperwork and in a few minutes you're ready to go to the bank and put the check in.

Original review: July 24, 2019

Sue the manager at Allied Cash Advance on Golf Links and Wilmot in Tucson Arizona goes out of her way to help her customers. She makes everyone feel like they are a very important. She and her staff are very welcoming and very helpful, a pleasure to work with.

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Great place to go when you need extra cash. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them if you're in need of some cash. They make getting a loan very easy and a very pleasant experience. If you are in need call Melinda or Rhonda.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I had a great experience with Allied. The staff was very helpful and professional. Shannon did a great job processing my paperwork and answering all of my questions. I highly recommend. If needed in the future I will return.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I borrowed a $1500 loan in July 2018. I paid the amount back in full, without interest (because I literally paid every penny back in less than a week). In December they withdrew $185.00 from my account without REASON or PERMISSION, after I paid off my account. I've called 3 times, visited 2 locations, I even have an email thread of them continuously saying "Thank you for your patience. We are trying our best. The more you contact us, it is likely slowing down the process." It's been 2 MONTHS. They've promised a full refund and I completed the paperwork to close my account. I have been in tears over this entire situation. I feel robbed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Allied Cash Advance?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I literally have been using this service for about 3 years... I get $1500 one month later. I pay $1600 and reget the $1500... 3 yrs, when they changed the payback the first time I stopped using the service, then a few months later they called me back and offered a better deal on the full payback every month so I did it... PS (I use the money for my business not personal.) 2 months ago they changed the rules and didn't say a word costing me about $200 in fees, This month LITERALLY after calling me every Thursday before the due date for 3 years they decide not to call resulting in them stealing over $300 in fees from me.

When I called to complain they told me there was a new automated system. I don't answer calls unless the number is in my phone due to all the telemarketing calls I get. THEY KNOW this of people and didn't notify anyone. I'm sure they made a boatload of money this month from unsuspecting customers like me and I'm sure they told their employees not to say anything. This business is immoral and the people (employees) who do the bidding should be ashamed of themselves. I spit on you!!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Very careful of this place. The way store is doing business they could steal all your money in the bank. 1st, they generated punch of paperwork when they do the loan. Second they did not give you a chance to read the loan agreement. Third, people work here is not honest, nice, or willing to work there. Borrower no way could read them all the tricks. Such as when borrow paid off the loan. Balance is zero, borrower has to make sure the loan is close otherwise store continues to charge the huge fee and interest monthly.

Like my case, I paid off my loan on the phone by debit card. I told the agent to close my account she said yes. But 2 months later they withdrew money from my checking account by ACH with a big amount of fee and interest, they use a different name of vendor to withdraw my money, such as store name Allied Cash Advance but they use the name and phone number of Check N Go company. Prob is I never believe that balance is zero but Allied Cash Advance continues to collect the monthly fees and interest.

This is a most rip off payday or cash advance loan I've have experience with. BTW, Agent said YES she closed my account but she did not close my account because she intent to leave it open so the company continue to charge fees then she continues to have a job there otherwise no scheme or no profit then no job. I recommend everyone to stay away from this store. Since they know your checking account number they can steal all money in your bank so you have to be careful and extremely careful. The girl works in this store told me she herself thinks this is a horrible store, she was going to quit her job. Consumers should stay away from it, especially the loan they had they kill the borrower. Don't burn your money in this store.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I went into Allied Cash Advance on Saturday July 28th to add money to my prepaid PayPal debit card. They illegally did a credit check on me without my permission. How do I know? I get notifications immediately when my SSN number hits anywhere on the internet. They asked me to verify this credit check. I told them, "Absolutely not." Who runs a credit check to add funds to your own pre-paid debit card. NO ONE does that. They state right on their window displays, "No Credit report required." HMMM... Falsely advertising, and falsely running illegal credit checks.

Original review: May 10, 2018

The ad says no credit check necessary, I was told after the application done, they pull a credit check. I'm in the process to dispute the credit check because that's false advertisement. Be careful of what else they are hiding.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

This nightmare started with a title loan on my vehicle in 2012. I made payments regularly as required until my income suddenly dropped. I then tried to renegotiate payments, but was refused. I continued to make payments until it became impossible and I filed for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. I chose this rather than Chapter 7 because I fully intended to repay creditors; I just needed terms renegotiated. All of them cooperated and were paid off; however, Allied Cash Advance would not respond to repeated letters and calls by my attorney or to the Federal Court judge.

The bankruptcy was discharged a year ago. Since then I have repeatedly contacted Allied Cash Advance to find out how to release the title on my vehicle, the balance owed, etc. I've had no response. More recently the licensing office in Bellingham attempted to contact the company, also with no response. Meanwhile the vehicle (a very nice one at that) sits and rots because it cannot be re-licensed, traded, sold, or trashed without the title.

Allied Cash Advance Company Information