1.33/5
Based on 378 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

382 Visionworks Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 12, 2018

I have been wearing glasses for 30 years, so I have an idea what the cost should be. This is the first time I went to Visionworks and feel the cost was exorbitant. Highly excessive and this was with insurance. When I went to pick the glasses up, they were incorrect strengths and had to be sent back and redone. More time waiting!

Original review: May 31, 2018

I never went into a place where they made my vision worse. Getting glasses from there was a big mistake. It's a miracle I can type this. I have blurry vision thanks to them. Nobody does their job anymore.

Get expert buying tips about Eyeglasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2018

When I tried to call Visionworks (in Aurora Colorado on Mississippi Avenue) to ask them a couple of questions about my first prescription the woman who answered the phone acted like she knew nothing about the difference between a plus number and a minus number on my prescription. She couldn’t answer simple questions like whether I needed glasses for distance or reading glasses. Then she quickly tried to get me off the phone and told me she couldn’t talk. I would never trust these people with my eyes.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Had my eye exam, 2nd time customer, was told my right eye got a lot worse. Ordered new glasses and sunglasses. When I picked them up a couple of weeks later, I could not see out of my right eye. They told me to give them a couple of weeks and if still having a problem to come back in. Almost got in a car accident because I could not see out of the right eye after wearing them for a week. Called Visionworks, went back in had another exam, was now told my right eye improved and my left astigmatism improved. Did not know this was possible.

Bottom line, my prescription barely changed and I could have continued wearing existing glasses but already ordered the new ones and my insurance company was charged over $1,000 and I paid $420 out of pocket. After I complained, the store manager gave me a 20% credit which came to $85. I do appreciate that now but I believe I could have waited another year or more before spending the money on new glasses because I really did not need them. I think the entire experience was a scam and this is how they make their money. You cannot trust them and I highly recommend you not go there. They are dishonest and there are way too many other companies out there that you can trust.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Visionworks in Springfield, NJ. Friday evening. My glasses have created a severe irritation on the bridge of my nose (red and inflamed). I indicated to the man who was sitting at the desk what the problem was. I asked if I could get a cushion or something to relieve the situation. He immediately told me that these frames do not have anything and his glasses are the same and he doesnt have the problem. That was it!!! He was abrupt, and did not even try a feeble attempt to help me. I asked if no one else ever had this problem. He just went back to his work. Rude!! I will never again go back!! He could have at minimum be courteous-absolutely not at all service oriented.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Visionworks?

Original review: April 16, 2018

Frame Insurance copay $99.95. Regular wearing. No abuse for 2+year. Frame starts falling off. When I go to Visionworks in Kingston NY, they said it is warranty only for 12-month. Poor quality. Wearing glass for over 45 years. First pair falling apart like this. Customer service poor.

Original review: April 8, 2018

The worse experience ever, signed stating buy one get one. Well that didn’t happen when I picked out 2 was given Full price of both no explanation. Anyway order one pair was told will get a call in 2 weeks. Well if you got that call I did. Almost 4 weeks goes by and I contact them, oh somehow glasses just came in day before. Pick up glasses, get home and look like something was glued on lenses to make transitional lens.

Next week I goes back and the guy looking just as puzzled as I were. Again was told I’ll receive a call in 2 weeks. 2 weeks come and go. The third week I call on a Friday and was told glasses aren’t in. I wait another week to and call only to be told glasses came in last Thursday, but on last Friday I was told they didn’t come in. However I’m still not satisfied with the glasses. I made a complaint only to be told I would be contacted. Well once again I never received that call either. I wouldn’t recommend this store to my enemy. The product and the services were horrible. I wasted money, cause these glasses was horribly made.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I just visited the Visionworks website to leave feedback on my experiences. It appeared the store that I visited would be contacting me, by the automated form I was presented. There is nothing the store can do to fix what they have done, I wanted to let someone know at corporate how horribly run the store in my area is. I then looked for a phone number to contact them. I was hung up on after calling 6 times and selecting 6 different extensions.

I visited Visionworks in Butler, PA in August of 2016 to try on frames. I found a pair I loved and decided to purchase them. My grandmother was with me and said they looked very nice. The store employee assisting me said I should not purchase the frames because they did not look good on me. She shoved multiple other pairs in my direction, which I tried on then was told they all looked great and I should purchase one of them. I let the woman know I liked the first pair and would like to purchase them. She said they are not the glasses for me and after arguing with her that I wanted to purchase them, I gave up and told my grandmother we should leave. I went to the Cranberry Twp., Pa store and made my purchase, which was a great experience! I will definitely go back there.

I decided to try Visionworks again in January of 2018. Dr. ** was wonderful. She was very thorough. The wait time was very minimal. We found a pair of contacts after some trial and error, that were a good fit. She told me there was a rebate for $90 on this pair and told me the price of the contacts were $259 then my insurance would also be used. She had me work with a store employee to order the contacts. The employee insisted there was not a rebate. She said the contacts were going to be $295 after using my insurance. I left frustrated. I called a couple days later and asked to speak to someone about contact prices and explained that the person who had previously helped me was trying to charge over the price of the contacts. I also said that Dr. ** told me how much they would be and the price I was given was way more.

The woman on the phone was great. She pulled up my account, told me about the rebate and what my insurance would cover and I would end up paying $100 out of pocket for a year supply. I went back to the store and asked for her to take care of me. When she gave me the rebate form she said she had never signed one before and it was not necessary. I said that I would like it signed and she did sign it. She did not tell me that the rebate required the receipt from my eye exam. I threw it away after my appointment.

I picked up my contacts when they came in, I later realized there was one defective contact - I think it was the wrong prescription. I returned it to the store and they ordered a new contact to replace this one. A few days later, when I was submitting the rebate, I realized I needed the receipt from the exam. Back to Visionworks again for a copy. The gentleman who helped me accidentally gave me a copy of the contact purchase receipt. I walked back in and he printed the one from my exam.

Today I went to submit the rebate and was told that I only qualify for $70 not $90. I called the help number for the contact company and was told Visionworks told me the amount for another pair of contacts that I did not purchase. I went ahead and submitted the rebate. Making sure the store employees took care of me properly was a lot of work and the (4) return trips to this store that I should not have had to make cost time and money.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Cheap Quality - High Price. Visionworks Cedar Hills Crossing # 178 3205 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Ste 9 Beaverton, OR 97005. (503) 646-7995. They took advantage of my wife and at her insurance. They give her cheap made in China unbranded 2 pairs of eyeglasses and charging her $1020.93. We return one pair for a refund of $364.97. The store manager and the supervisor ignored all my emails to contact me and they been unprofessional on phone or in person. Be aware of the quality and what you are paying. WM 5037 BR 51 18-140 China Made. Selling this on their website for $41.97. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE USE CODE: BOGO. Under $100 Eyeglasses Brown WM 5037.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I had an appointment to get my eyes checked at the Visionworks at 7727 Mall Road, Florence KY. I arrived 5 minutes before my appointment and filled out their paperwork and this person walks in and says he didn't believe that the exam he had a few days earlier was correct. They brought the Optometrist out and he said "I know my exam was correct but let me check again" And took the person back in front of me. The worst part is that happened last year. The same exact thing!!! Plus, the people in front just didn't care. And they lied about why the person was taken back in front of me. Oh it was the same lie they gave last year. It kills me that you can hear everything they talk about with their customers. Isn't there a HIPAA Law. Does it not require some privacy. I recommend going anywhere other than Visionworks. They don't care about you!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I came here because this is the place my insurance told me to go (MANAGED CARE - MEDICAID). They give them no choice of glasses. There is one pair of glasses in every set of glasses for 69.99. They are all the same type of glasses. Very unfair just because my insurance isn't for the rich better off people I get no choice of glasses.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Was in to use my vision insurance allowance to get contacts. Decided to take advantage of an offer of 50% off of a pair of glasses. Wow... the works part of their name is when they give you the works. They added all sorts of things to the impulse pair of glasses that I explained to the sales girl I would only wear in a dire emergency, next to never, and that I wanted basic... without consult, she added and calculated and added everything she could think of to these random never wear glasses. When she finished and told me my total, I gasp... I ask for explanation, she would never say. Buyer beware, I'm too timid but I should have said never mind. Even worse note on these $$$ glasses... I did try to wear them since I spent so much and they make everything look wavy. I hate the glasses, I hate the up-sale and I hated Visionworks!!! Avoid, avoid unless you are more assertive and can get them to show you and tell you all charges.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

So went to the Visionworks on Columbus BLVD in Philadelphia. I used my Davis Vision and also told them I'm on disability so can't afford anything expensive. Did my eye exam, the lady was very nice. Went around and looked at the frames and found a nice pair. Without even asking me what kind of lenses I wanted, he just assumed I wanted the high definition lenses which would have been $250 out of pocket even with my insurance. So finally picked my lenses they said two weeks. Way too long but I said ok. So three weeks go by and I call. "Oh I'm sorry, there was a defect in your lenses." So here it's week four with no glasses. DO NOT GO TO VISIONWORKS!! SAVE YOUR SANITY.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

If you have Davis Vision... great place to get fashionable glasses at no cost. I paid $60 for non glare and that is it. Remember the k. Least satisfied are more likely to leave reviews. It's the American culture. I'm a business owner, I know. Glasses are a rip off everywhere... I'm blind without them. What am I going to do? Go without? Fast, friendly service in Ann Arbor, MI.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I purchased a pair of eyeglasses. You have 30 days to decide if you will like them. My first pair was too heavy and I started having headaches. I went back to return them for refund. I was told I could exchange them for another pair. I looked around. The customer rep was very helpful and trying to find a suitable pair and she found one. I liked it but I told her that the pair cost more than my original set that I purchased.

I was prepared to pay the difference. I came back to try on the new pair of glasses and quickly noticed how very loose they were. The gentleman tightened the screws but the glasses were just too loose. Since I was past the 30 days, I could not return the glasses. I highly suspect that the "new" glasses that I got were actually used.

I basically lost 270 dollars and have a pair of glasses that I cannot use. I did read the negative reviews before coming but really did not think Visionworks would be that bad. I was wrong, Visionworks is worse. I'm going to LensCrafters. Stay away from Visionworks unless you don't mind gambling your money away. Hard lesson learned.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

9/1 Went in to see about getting new glasses. The associate helped me, knew I came in based on that offer so I pick out 2 pair I like after eye exam. She then looked at my old glasses from 2 or 3 years ago I purchased from Visionworks. Went in back. My glasses came back like a burn mark on lens. She started doing math and said I don't qualify for buy one get one so I had to get 1 pair. Mine were damaged. That's not the end of it. When I hotbed the new ones the green glare was horrific. I was in store Meadows Mall Las Vegas 5 times and 12 to 15 calls telling them I was not happy. It was causing severe headaches which ordered another pair. Came in 2 days before 30 day warranty was up. Tried those on. SAME issue. Excessive green glare.

I told the girl still not right and Ariel the general manager said to me, "We've tried" and he walked out to parking lot talking on his cell phone so I told the employee "That's how your managers deal with customers?" She said, "He's the general manager." I just stood up and told them I would call corporate. Now corporate did nothing but offer me to buy another pair for 60 percent off. Why would I purchase something? They are not listening. THE GREEN glare blinded those who look at me when having a conversation? The buy one get one is false advertisement. All the employees had a different story which was lying to a customer to make a upgraded sale... I have never been treated so poorly. I'm stuck with one pair of glasses with an extreme high green glare and my old glasses scratched or burned on lens.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had the worst experience ever. I got there 12:55 pm in the after and it's now 2:08 as I speak and still haven’t seen anyone. Just unbelievable. 3 people already went ahead of me. The wait is absolutely disgusting. I’m def not even going to bother getting the cover for them.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

First my appointment was at 12:15 and was not seen by the doctor until 2:23. My script was the same for years but the past 2 appointments I had there (insurance changed needed a new doctor) my script both years in a row conveniently requiring me to get all new glasses and contacts every year. I waited 8 days so I called to check on the status of my contacts and glasses and was insulted because I guess I was supposed to know they came from Texas and they just had a hurricane.

I am truly sorry for Texas but I had no idea that's where they ordered everything from. Now a week later, I'm out of contacts and I call again only to have to call 4 times before someone actually picked up and when I said I was calling to check the status of my glasses/contacts, I was literally huffed at and asked if someone called me and before I could answer that he proceeded to tell they are far too busy right now and they will call me later. The service there is awful. The attitudes of the staff is appalling. Once they have your money and trust me a lot of it -over $1000.00 and that was only my portion not including the insurance, they treat you worse than dirt.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I am in the middle of the worst experience with Vision Works in Shrewsbury, NJ. I stopped in about a month ago to order glasses (I had a prescription from my eye doctor already) and this used car salesman type of guy sits with me after I picked out frames. Wow, expensive, but what the heck, I needed glasses. After a few weeks, no call and I notice the store is closed and has big blowers inside for what I assumed was a mold issue. Note of the door to call the Neptune office. I do so and was told my glasses are there. A few days later, I go there - no glasses. Oh, they have all been transported back to Shrewsbury, go there. So I go there, still closed. I finally find out that yes, they do have a mold issue and my glasses will be ready in a few days. The manager kept apologizing and I said, "Just Fix It!" Worst customer service ever. I never got one call from anyone on any of this. I had to do all the calling and all of the legwork. Not good!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I used insurance money to purchase contact lenses. I was given a trial pair to wear. I couldn't wear them. Went back to the store to tell them and they already had a year's worth of contact lenses for me. So my insurance paid for lenses for one year and I couldn't wear them. My glasses I couldn't see correctly out of because of the lens. The new pair I haven't received and I was told they were in the store, but the person who fits the glasses wasn't working that day. They have not called me back. So, I have no glasses for which I paid in full.

Where are my glasses? What happened to the unused contact lenses they ordered for me? Where did my insurance money go? I was lied to and I feel like I was at a carnival with people deliberately taking the insurance money without giving me a product in return. That's what happened. This is not a legitimate business in any way. The only employee who may be legitimate is the doctor as he seemed befuddled and unaware of what was really going on. The health department needs to look into shutting them down for incompetence and fraudulent business practices. This isn't a real eye care business at all. The employees are deceptive and deliberately incompetent.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017 I am getting older and have been having trouble reading small print and the computer monitor. Unfortunately I spend most of my day at work in front of the computer and have to read manuals. Over two years ago I visited the following Visionworks store to get a prescription for eyeglasses: Mount Vernon Plaza

7702 Richmond Hwy, Ste H Alexandria, VA 22306 (703) 717-0737.

The Optometrist on site that performed the examination was Ms. **. I explained to her that I only needed a prescription to help me read as it was getting more and more difficult to strain my eyes in order to see small print and the computer screen. During the examination I refused "chemical dilation", "eye pressure" examinations. The first prescription she gave me was wrong, it was too strong for distance. I did not know this until after I had already paid for the glasses, so I went back and got a second prescription for a milder setting. She recommended that I keep the first prescription and fill the second prescription for glasses I would only use at work. I accepted her recommendation but decided I would be better off going to Walmart to fill the prescription.

Recently I lost the glasses I got from Walmart and went back to Walmart to replace. When I got there they told me that the prescription was expired and had to be "extended" so they called Visionworks on my behalf and Visionworks refused to extend my prescription. So I called Visionworks and the person at the other end of the line told me that the optometrist was exercising her discretion and refused to extend my prescription. I told them that I was happy with the prescription and really needed to replace the lost glasses as I needed them for work. They informed me that they would not renew my prescription and that it was "state law" that the prescription expired.

So I visited the Opticians Association of Virginia and read through the Patient's Bill of Rights, which clearly states: "The prescription should not contain an expiration date unless it is one for contact lenses or there is a medical reason for the Doctor to see you again at a specific time." My prescription is for reading and not contact lenses. I have no known medical reason for the Optometrist to see me again. All I want is to have my lost glasses replaced so I can perform my job. I took a copy of the above patient bill of rights to the store and spoke to the manager. They still refused to remove the expiration from my prescription and allow me replace my lost glasses.

This just is not fair to me and seem a bit fraudulous. The Optometrist is not qualified to diagnose medical conditions without proper testing, especially since I refused dilation and pressure testing. Furthermore this seems more like lies to get people to go back and pay for unneeded examinations. I do not need another examination. I am happy with the strength of the prescription I have and am only looking to replace my lost glasses.

Visionworks has wasted a lot of my time today: - over an hour and three phone calls while I was at Walmart - having to do research on the legality of the expiration on my prescription - visiting their store to talk and explain my case to a sales representative and the store manager. I would like Visionworks to remove the expiration on my prescription and contact me with a new UNLIMITED prescription.

If there is a medical condition as to why this cannot happen I would like a detail diagnoses of the medical condition and intend to challenge it by visiting an ophthalmologist to correct the medical condition. Furthermore, I would like a letter of apology from Visionworks on wasting my time and making it difficult for me to obtain replacement glasses in order to do my job.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I went to Visionworks in Gaithersburg, MD and was told to use their 40% discount because their offer was better than my insurance. After contacting my insurance carrier, my coverage was one of the best with minimum out of pocket expenses. Unfortunately Visionworks is more concerned about making a profit/commission than ensuring the customer gets the best rate. This experience has taught me to look at the reviews on companies before doing business. I will not patronize them again.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

I came in on the last day of the Customer Appreciation 50% off sale. I have no vision insurance and inform them of this from the get-go. I did not make an appointment, so I ended up waiting about 45 minutes or so for my exam. The exam takes all of 5 minutes. I then spend about 10 minutes browsing for frames. Wait about 30 more minutes to be called to actually order my glasses. When I sit down, the associate looks at my information and says "So you have a pretty bad astigmatism, huh. I have one too and fluorescent lights really bother me." He then proceeds to take my pupil measurements and everything else. He checks in the back and says they don't have my lenses in stock and will have to order them, okay no problem. He then pulls out a calculator and begins adding up my total. Before the 50 % discount, he gives me a total of $458. 95. With the discount my total is $243.97.

My frames were $34.97 and the eye exam was $29, so I ask him "what makes the lenses so expensive?" He then replies, "We don't use cheapies, we use a very high quality lens that will last and hold up a lot better than the cheap lenses other places use". He asks if the price is okay and I tell him "Well I suppose it will have to be, I need glasses."

So, begrudgingly, I hand over my card and pay. After 2 whole hours we go eat some dinner and I study my receipt. I notice a line on the receipt that says "CLRSHLD UV COMPLT" which obviously looks like lens upgrade. So I call and the put my sales associate on the line. I ask what this charge is for and he tells me "That is your anti-glare lens from your astigmatism. We talked about it and I thought you said yes but if you really don't want them you can come back and we'll get you a refund".

I come back in and ask for a manager because I'm confident I've been bamboozled. I explain how he never once asked me if I wanted anti-glare and didn't offer up that it was an additional charge when I questioned the price. She tells me I can get a refund. I am then passed to another sales associate to do the refund. Luckily, he was very nice and told me that not only did I get charged for anti-glare, he also gave me HD lenses. "For single vision glasses, these are top of the line lenses." I am now owed $125. These sales associates make a 2% commission which does not seem like much, but in my transaction was almost $5. No one seems at all concerned with the employees behavior, so I wonder how often this happens and the customer just assumes that they were charged correctly.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I went to our local Visionwork's #366 store in Asheville, NC on 08/09/2017 for a pair of glasses. I placed my order with them and I was told that it would take a week before I could get them back. I did receive them one week later and went to the store to pick them up. I was NEVER FITTED by anyone inside of this store for my new glasses. Since then, I have had problems with them as far as the anti-reflective coating that was to be added to these glasses at a cost of $100.00 extra. I told the person that I placed the order with that I use the computer a lot and also do a lot of driving - day and night. I was assured by him that the anti-reflective coating would help a lot in this matter. So, just how does one know that they got what they paid for??? The prescription from the doctor or the place where I had the work done at??? Not at all happy with what I did receive. Please advise.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Misleading – There are a lot of chain eyeglass wear and prescriptions out there. I would definitely shop around prior to Visionworks. If you have vision insurance I would also check with your health insurance company to guide you. Overall selection is acceptable and quality is ok but unacceptable value for the price.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I just bought new glasses in July 2017. So since then, I have had to drive 1 hour drive as of now 4 times. This has been the worse experience in my life to get glasses. I have the transitions but not enough coverage, as they told me they would. My eyes are very sensitive to sunlight. I've had surgery on one eye for lazy eye and cannot see in that eye. My surgeon told me I have to have more protection to save good eye. I can't afford to buy sunglasses with my script. I hope and Pray someone can help me!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I bought two for one frames from the McHenry Il store Feb 2017. In May I had to return them for a temple defect. They did replace after much hassle because I was out of town for the summer Now in August the same problem with us pair. Now I am without my glasses another 10 days while I mail them in and they fix. I'm really sick of going through this inconvenience again for frames that were well over 300$. It also took three trips back to store to get original frames adjusted correctly. I will NEVER recommend Vision Works or use them again.

Original review: May 31, 2017

December 30, 2016 ordered and bought a pair of lenses for my wife who is on my insurance and asked them to check with the insurance company for eligibility and coverage which took about 20 min. and they approved us and we paid our copay of $34.95 out of total $369.95. Now, after almost 5 months, we have received an invoice for a balance of $117.00 stating as non-covered charges. I've contacted the store at 231 S Fry Rd. Katy, TX, 77450 (281-492-6400) around 7:30 pm on Thursday May 25 and spoke with a lady and she referred me by coming to store tomorrow and I need to talk to a manager.

I've called the day after around 9:30 am and asked for the manager and the person told he is the manager and asked what he can do for me. I've started by saying my name and he start by giving me a hard time by saying "You have a hard accent" and asked me to spell my name and I said J A V A D, and said "I still don't understand." And I said "J like John, A apple, V Victor, A apple, D David."

After he realized what I am after, he said "It is between you and your insurance company" which is nonsense because at the beginning we asked for the coverage at the time of purchase, and other than that, the amount that is not paid by the insurance is exactly from that part "CLEAR SHIELD ULTRAVIOLET COMPLETE" that they push us to buy and it was not really necessary for a reading glass lens. If they don't cancel their claim and not sending an apologize letter, I will do my best by hiring a lawyer to acquire all my rights on their cost.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I paid over $350.00 for two pairs of glasses that I cannot use unless I clean them 3-5 times a day. I have had many glasses over the years but never did I ever have to clean them every time I put them on since I only need them for reading.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I have been going to Visionworks for the last 3-4 years. The office located at 30715 US 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL. Every time I went in I complained about the redness, itching, tearing, etc. The Dr. there insisted it was dry eyes and get some over the counter tears. I tried them all. Some helped but not much. I, also, asked about my cataracts. She said they were fine. Last year, 2016, my frames broke. I went in and they said they could not fix them but sold me a new frame. Around May 1, 2017, the frames broke. I took them back to Visionworks. They said they could not fix them but would sell me a new frame. I said, "Forget it. You did it to me once not the second time and I would not be back."

With that I went to another optometrist. This Dr. took one look at my tearing red eyes and examined my eyes. Then sent me to an ophthalmologist for cataracts and infection. The new Dr. said it was not an infection, it was allergy. He told me what to get and it worked. It worked almost immediately. He then set me up for cataract surgery. I just thought you should know about the quality of the care your customers are getting from your employees.

Visionworks expert review by ConsumerAffairs

As an industry leader in eye care services and eye wear products, Visionworks has more than 650 stores in 41 different states, including the District of Columbia.

• Frame finder: The Frame Finder lets shoppers try out different frames on their own face, through the Internet. Consumers can upload a picture and start trying on frames.

• Complete kids line: Get kids glasses that are durable and designed to stand up to the activity of sports.

• Contact lenses: Buy contact lenses that correct for single vision, bifocal or astigmatism.

• Safety gear: Never wear a pair of goggles over glasses while in a work setting again with prescription safety gear.

• Stock up on accessories: Never leave the store without a cleaning kit, case and any other favorite accessories for glasses.

• Best for: Kids, Professionals and Contacts wearers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs