Luxottica Group/RayBan

Milan, Italy

Compare Eyeglasses Online

Research top Eyeglasses Online recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I am writing in regards to the awful way Ray-Ban have handled my faulty order and the lack of effort to correct plus bad communication with me. Placed an order for glasses on the 21/06. I received my order on the 26/06. I opened the glasses out of the box, one of the lenses was sticking out of the frame. Would also click in and out of place making a noise. A lack of quality control. Following day I called their warranty helpline and explained the faulty glasses. A man advised to send them back and they would issue a replacement straight away. The next day I shipped the glasses back to Ray-Ban, just to confirm, I rang their helpline again to check how long it would be until I received my replacement, the man advised 7 days.

7 days later I still had not received my replacement, so I called up the helpline again and was advised the faulty glasses had been received and that I would have the replacement by 10 days, not 7. I waited a further 10 days and the glasses still had not arrived, so AGAIN, I called helpline, this time I was advised that it was 14 days for a replacement to arrive and not 10. I mentioned that I had been told a variety of stories and I was getting upset, the female adviser said that if the glasses were not here by 14 days, to give them a call and I would get a goodwill gesture like a free case.

14 days, still no glasses, called up again, this time started getting names. I spoke to a girl named Jenny, Jenny only now on my 4th call started an investigation. After a couple more days I received an email advising replacement would arrive 24/07. I emailed Jenny to ask why the delay and how I would go about the free case, no reply. Replacement arrived 24/07. I rang Ray-Ban and spoke to Beth to make a complaint, she said a manager would contact me the next day to explain and assist. No manager called and still no reply email. Ray-Ban have not only taken a month to get my order to me, but also made it impossible for me to make a complaint!

I purchased Tailback Sunglasses this year at Lenscrafters in Kingston, Massachusetts. The noseguard (small plastic piece attached to the frame) fell off so I inquired through Lenscrafters about replacing the part. Lenscrafters said that it was very difficult to get replacement parts through Luxottica. I could not understand this because a noseguard is such a simple part - and should be very easy to replace. Lenscrafters suggested that I contact Luxottica myself and provided me with a customer service number. I got a major run around and finally emailed Luxottica's customer care. Customer care is a total misnomer for this company.

I've had several chains of email and then finally one that arrived today to say that the warranty does not cover noseguards!!! I would like a full refund for these glasses because I cannot use them with a missing noseguard. I would appreciate advice on how to get a refund. I will never purchase Oakley glasses again, nor will I do any business with Luxottica Group/RayBan. They epitomize poor customer service.

Absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. I'm appalled so many reputable companies go through them for their parts. I ordered new lenses for my ray bans in the beginning of June and after a month waiting for my lenses, I called Luxottica again to see where they were and the woman said she couldn't tell me where my lenses were but that she would have to re-order them and I'd have to wait again. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, she said she'd have one call me in the next 24-48 hours. I never got a call… so I called again and once again the lady said she'd have a supervisor call me in 24-48 hours... guess what? NO CALL. Then my lenses arrive and they are the WRONG lenses. So I call again and all the woman says to me is she'll have a supervisor call me in 24-48 hours. And guess what? That's right, no phone call. Luxottica you are the worst business. Thanks for nothing.

I am highly disappointed by sunglasshut.com and will advise anyone looking to buy sunglasses not to buy from here. These people do not care about customer's money. I had worst experience during my transaction with sunglasshut.com. I made a purchase of sunglass at website worth 400+$ using 4 gift cards and credit card. Now, when I did not like the product and returned, I was told (multiple times) that I would be paid back the same way I used during transaction. To my surprise, sunglasshut turned all the amount from 4 gift cards into one gift card.

When I requested them multiple times to give it in multiple cards as I used to pay, I was given a clear NO. I was thinking to use small amount gift-cards as gifts to my friends or siblings but now I am stuck with one big 400$ gift card, which I do not have intention to use. Moreover, one can't use this gift card to buy another gift card. They do not seem to understand customer's point. I simply requested them to pay me the same way, I used to do the transaction. Nothing more and nothing less. But now I have made my mind to never visit this cheap website and advise anyone reading this that there are multiple options available better than this website. I read lot of bad reviews earlier too but I ignored and thought it's all exaggerated and now, I, myself has become a victim.

I bought a RayBan Polarized Sunglasses from the City Centre2, Rajarat, Major Arterial Road, Action Area IID, New Town, Kolkata, West Bengal 700159 on 23/08/2015. Now polarized coating fully damaged. I can't use the sunglasses. I request you to look into the matter. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luxottica Group?

I literally have never had a bigger headache ordering something in my life! I called to order a pair of replacement lenses for my Ray-Ban Aviator RB3025. I ordered the blue flash lenses and waited the 14 business days without any tracking number. It was explained to me that you could not receive a tracking number since your item is being shipped from Italy! (In the midst of all this I also ordered a new pair of aviators from Ray-Ban which did come with a tracking number and also came from Italy! So it wasn't true what they told me.)

Needless to say my order from Luxottica never arrived so I called back and after about a week of going back-and-forth over the phone and email I finally got a second pair ordered at no additional cost only to receive the wrong color today! So when I called back once again, I get the runaround that I have to wait for a supervisor to call me back between 24 to 48 hours. The gentleman on the phone, Marcus, would not even take my original order number just the second one which clearly they ordered the wrong lenses the second time around and I believe he can only see that by taking my original order number!!

This is such a huge company and almost every major eyewear company uses them for their warranty and spare parts and it gave me such a bad taste in my mouth! I just decided to turn around and pay an extra $10 and order them from Amazon and I will have them in the next two days with a tracking number!!! I strongly advise against using this company and would pay the extra few dollars going with Amazon if it's possible for what you need. I wish I would have came to this website first and read all of the reviews because every last one of them I have found to be true. Don't waste your time with Luxottica. Their customer service is absolutely awful.

First of all I'm reviewing my experience because I saw a lot of bad reviews about this company, so I have to tell my story. The only problem I had was every time I called I had to wait almost an hour for someone to answer, but as soon as an assistant picks up the phone, they are polite and super professional. I had a pair of Prada sunglasses which I bought a year ago or so, one of the metal studs fell off and they were horrible because it was right above the eye, so I made a complaint through the portal, uploaded the photos and the next day I received an email saying that they were covered by warranty and that I could choose another model free of charge.

The first two models I chose weren't available and I ended up getting the most expensive sunglasses they had. The experience was already good because I was getting a new pair of sunglasses. The problem was that I was going to move to a new country and I had less than 5 days to send the damaged pair and receive the new one. I paid $20 so that my damaged pair of sunglasses were received the next day and called the company asking if they could send it fast. After 2 days I got my new pair of sunglasses. The process took not even a week! I'm very pleased and couldn't be happier with the customer service!!!

My brand new Ray Ban sunglasses snapped. After jumping through all of the hoops required to have them repaired under the warranty (designed, it seems, to try to keep people from even bothering), I finally sent them in. I got an email saying it would cost me almost $40. I told them no, so they sent them back. I went to a local repair shop and they fixed them in 30 seconds for free. The shop actually has a sign on their door saying they refuse to change the lenses for Ray Bans because the frames snap too easily. Luxottica is a rip off.

I am writing this after going through a really bad experience buying RayBan sunglasses through a Sunglass Hut at (18 West Lightcap Rd #1035, Pottstown, PA 19464). In May 2017, I broke my glasses and visited a nearby Sunglass Hut store in Texas for replacement. She asked me for a receipt so that she can check if I am eligible for 50% off on any new glass purchase because I am already a Rayban customer.

Since I didn't have a receipt, I called the (18 West Lightcap Rd #1035, Pottstown, PA 19464) store requesting for a receipt. In here, the store manager pulled up my information using my last name and told me that I was not eligible for any offers at this time since the warranty on the glasses expired and asked me to prove that I am their customer. I told that I still have the card used for purchase if that can help prove it but she was rude in answering back that she didn't have time to discuss this matter more since she is super busy.

As per the Rayban customer site, the warranty shows that warranty exists for 2 years and I am pretty sure that I purchased this glass in 2015 August and still should be in warranty. The manager in the store is not ready to cooperate issuing me duplicate receipt and challenging me back that I have to prove her that I am her customer in this store where I purchased the glasses. I can do that using my credit card used. Is there anything I can do to get help and support on my case.

Spring hinge on my prescription glasses temple arm came un-soldered when opening. This is my second pair of Versace that this has happened to. Both glasses were cared for and were just over a year old when it happened. I first went into Lenscrafters who told me that I needed to speak with Versace for any warranty claims. I asked if they meant Luxottica and got a blank stares back as if I was speaking a foreign language and reconfirmed I needed to speak with Versace, and provided me with the model numbers I would need for my glasses. Ironically after reaching out to Versace, they recommended I contact Lenscrafters.

I did a quick search online and found the Luxottica express claim website. I was excited to see a response within 2 days in my junk inbox. Sadly the response was they were unable to read the code on my glasses and said I would need to send them the original receipt. I quickly responded back letting them know I did no longer had a copy, however here is the model number and information I was provided at the store (even though this information was also provided during my original submission).

7 days went by and I hadn't received a response back so thought I'd try reaching out via phone. It took 44 minutes of waiting on hold for a rep to answer. After asking her for my claim status, she confirmed my information and said that the claim was denied due to accidental damage - with a date that was 1 day prior to the original email I had received requesting the proof of purchase. WHAT? After further discussion, she then went on to say my claim was denied due to quality of images and that I would need to send my glasses into them for inspection. Seeing as these are my only prescription glasses, I told her that wouldn't be an option for me.

She was able to provide me with a new option that allowed me to re-send a few images over to her via email - which were then forwarded to another department. I'm still waiting to see what the response after submitting new photos. No answer yet. Clearly the reps are trained on providing lies to the customer in order to push for mail-in support. After reading other responses, it appears that they make you pay a high shipping fee and place your card on file so that you're charged 50% MSPR if the glasses aren't covered - which I'm assuming is a rare occurrence. CRIMINAL.

I've worn nothing but Oakley Half Wire sunglasses for ~ 20 years. I recently (4/9/17/) had the ear stem fall off mine, and felt that based on multiple previous interactions with Oakley that I'd readily be able to get them repaired. Boy, was I mistaken. Over a month later, and Luxottica still has not responded to tell me where to send them and their procedure for non-warranty repair. I've submitted at least 5 emails via their website, and each is auto-acknowledged, stating I'd hear back from them in 2-4 business days. This is undoubtedly a non-warranty repair (Which I have advised them repeatedly), and I'm more than happy to pay for the repair. If Only. Sadly, a great company (Oakley) is now completely off my list for any future purchases. And that includes prescription frames. Avoid like the plague.

Well let me tell you that reading some of the other reviews of "Lux-not-ica", I am not surprised a bit! Between myself and my husband, we must own at least 15 pairs of Luxottica sunglasses, and I own one prescription pair. About three years ago I bought a pair of prescription Tory Burch glasses from Pearl Vision to the tune of $400.00 total. Last year one of the little gold emblems fell off of the side (Bad glue surely). Last week the other one fell off (It must have been too windy in my house).

I called Luxottica, which was a joke because they gave me two days worth of double talk that they manufacture the glasses but they don't have the parts. Huh? Ok, you make them but you don't have the parts - So who has the parts? Oh well we don't have them to give to you. Huh? Why can't you give them to me? Because we can't. Why? That would be a whole new pair of glasses. Oh, I just need the two little gold parts on the side, do you still make this pair of glasses? Yes, we make them. Oh, so someone takes the parts and assembles them right? Yeah. Ok so get two of the PARTS that YOU make, and for ** sakes give them to me!!! Um ma'am we can't do that... Uggggh I think I just died of frustration???

I placed an order of Ray-Ban sunglasses for 6 pairs of RayBan sunglasses on 5 April 2017. My account was charged immediately, but as of today, 2 May 2017... I still have not received my sunglasses. I have emailed the company several times, but they NEVER RESPOND!!! When placing, they have a policy that they clearly DO NOT honor because it stipulates that the order will be delivered within 7-10 business days. To this date, I have not heard from the company despite several emails being sent. I'm taking a leap of faith by contacting Customer Affairs, could you please resolve this issue, please! ASAP!!! Regards, Unhappy customer.

Have a RayBan for 1 year, notice the glass is peeling with white objects. Took my sunglass to Macy's, they said take it to RayBan. RayBan does not answer or warranty my sunglass. RayBan company is cheating consumers with such a expensive price. RayBan sunglasses should be $20.00. It does not have quality. They are fooling people to make money. Buy anything but RayBan. Fake warranty, false advertising.

I have been working on getting a pair of glasses replaced under warranty since December 28th, 2016; today is April 21st, 2017. They accepted the warranty claim in California, moved to Georgia, lost my claim. Re-established the claim but didn't put the claim through to actually send the glasses. A company that charges $400 for an item should have a higher quality of service. The staff is not very knowledgeable on how to process claims from start to finish; there have been 2 different times in this process where it just STOPPED and nobody reached out.

I was given e-mail addresses so I could reach out, with a promise that they would be in contact and didn't ever hear back from anyone. I have been calling back consistently because $400 is not something I'm going to give up on easily. I have been told TIME AND TIME AGAIN that this process only takes 2 weeks... well I'm going on 4 months now and I will NEVER buy another pair of sunglasses that has Luxottica Group for warranty fulfillment. This experience has been UNACCEPTABLE, EXCESSIVE, RIDICULOUS. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER.

Submitted an email with 6 pictures of my Ray Ban Sunglasses to online Luxottica. Received an email response the NEXT day. Called the number on the email, selected replacement glasses and I was told that in "7-10 days" my glasses would arrive. To my surprise the glasses came within the 7-day timeframe, as promised! Contrary to popular belief... My experience leads me to believe that Luxottica, just might be a really good business that stands by their promise and honors their warranty Guarantee. I actually never expected any resolution, as all reviews were quite dismal. I am pleasantly surprised and my faith in Luxottica is renewed.

Ray-Ban Daddy-o - Rubber comes off frame and glasses are sticky. Can't use 2 years. Luxottica have not returned any correspondence from a complaint form. What a Shame, they are obviously not a very good company.

Warranty service is really bad for this company and they do not care about clients. Ray-Ban states that its sunglasses has a warranty for 2 years from the time of purchase. Under warranty period, my Ray-Ban sunglasses crack in one of the lenses without any reason. Because calling the 1-800 is a nightmare, I used the web form with photos to claim for the cracked lens on the sunglasses, and the response was that it was not due to a manufacturer's defect. I called again (and after waiting long time in the phone line) telling them this should be a manufacturer defect, but they just say NO without any reasonable explanation. I talked to a supervisor, called Danielle or something similar, because she did not want to give any employee identification, and after complaining she told me that I could pay the shipping and they could review the sunglasses but they will not give me any time frame for the inspection.

Is unbelievable that I also should have to pay for the shipping, for a manufacturer problem. I will NEVER buy again from this company again and want to warn other consumers of the poor experience buying Ray-Ban sunglasses. LUXOTTICA is a company that does not care about the warranty offered. They just offered me a discount to buy new sunglasses, but they did not stand for the warranty repairing my cracked sunglasses.

Please If you want to buy from this store this is the time for you not to do it. I placed an order on Nov 26th and I was told that the order was going to get to my delivery address on Dec 3rd. Passed 1 week without me receiving a tracking number, that's when I decided to call customer service or let me say awful customer service or non existing customer service. I was on hold several times for more than 20 minutes. I know that I could being more time but I always hung up because I got bored and need to do some other things. They charged by credit card, as they always said that they were busy with other customers due to the holiday season. It is not understandable that if a company like this knows that they get really busy for this time of the year they don't get prepared to solve the "many" orders they will be expecting.

I had to wait several days on hold. I got to talk with 2 representatives that told me that my money was going to be back on my card (since it was never charged, they only placed a hold on that amount) in the next 5 business days. On Dec 14th I got charged and I got a confirmation from my bank. This day I decided to call again RayBan and I got an Agent (her). I honestly was already pissed, I needed a confirmation that the money was never charged. The agent said that they will send me a screenshot and I told her that I will wait in the line. Guess what? SHE decided to HUNG UP ON ME. This is ridiculous taking in consideration that previously I've been on hold for so long and I am calling for a really valid reason. Please don't buy here or at least in their website. Save yourself from buying stress.

Wow. So, you spend nearly $1,000.00 on a pair of Ray Ban prescription eye glasses, and I'm going to share a brief story on how poorly that they treat you. I have spent 2-3 days now, leaving these call back, in the queue Ray Ban customer services "we will phone you back" calls (waste of time). Now, a live human voice to wrangle over getting a simple replacement defective eye glasses CASE that will continue to protect such highly priced glasses! That is all we had wanted from them. It looks like we'll be getting one, finally. Be prepared for a 'fight' thought. They have no reference system numbers or adequate record keeping. So be forewarned on repeating yourself like a "Parrot" does. Oh, might I add that this is a one-time courtesy and out of the goodness of their hearts! No more Ray Ban brand for us. Not with that lousy brand of customer service. Nah... Buh bye Ray Ban!

Customer care and warranty service is non-existent for this company. Ray-Ban states that its sunglasses are under warranty for 2 years from the time of purchase. In less than a year, my son's sunglasses developed a straight-line crack in one of the lenses. The sunglasses were received in December 2015, worn for 1 month, then placed in its case and stored in a safe place in our house while my son was away at college. In June when he returned, he found that there was a straight-line crack in one of the lenses.

We used the web form digital image process to send in a picture of the cracked lens on the sunglasses, and the response was that it was not due to a manufacturer's defect. We subsequently tried to call the customer care number 1-800-343-5594 and were never able to get through to a customer service rep even when we were on hold for over 40 minutes. We tried calling multiple times in the morning and in the evening, and still no success in getting through. When calling the sales line, a sales rep picks up immediately, but said they could not help with customer service. This is very poor customer service! I will NEVER buy from this company again and want to warn other consumers of the poor experience.

WOW! Talk about poor customer service. I waited and waited on the phone for somebody to answer. Finally! After 83 minutes, I STILL DID NOT GET AN ANSWER, so I hung up. Their website says they are open but obviously they are not. There is no online form to make orders (which actually would save them and our time on the phone). What a waste. I don't think I will be purchasing ANYTHING in Luxottica brands they support. Going to Oakleys.

When you pay a lottt of money on a pair of sunglasses, you really ought get a case they fit in! I can't give them as a present because the case is so dodgy, and RayBan support is, welllll not good. Let's just say, I don't want to hear "we can't help you", "try this link". They don't fit in the box case you made for them. Disgraceful!

I started contacting Luxottica back in May. The amount of hours and days I've spent waiting on hold is exacerbating. This has got to be the worst company to deal with. I needed to replace the lenses on my Ray-Bans. It took 5 months to finally speak to someone and order the lenses. I receive an email offering a 40% discount and again I cannot speak to a rep. I was in hold for 1 hour one day. Not to mention the other days I've spent trying to redeem the offer. I am done with this company. The worst. Don't do business with them. You'll be sorry.

My principal issue was pricing. At Sterling Optical in the Ithaca Mall at Ithaca, NY, I had a salesperson attempt to bill me $302.33 for a blue mirror-coated pair of Ray-Ban Aviators. It was explained to me that Luxottica prices these items into her market and there was nothing that she could do. This is grossly insulting. I've been wearing Ray-Bans for forty years. I had bought a pair of the same sunglasses in this very shop only three years ago at about half this price, and I can still get them all over the market at far, far less than $200. I had a local shop set me up with a pair of Charmants in G-15 with blue mirror-coat and titanium frames for one hundred dollars, flat. I'm thrilled. *Forty years* of Ray-Bans. Do you understand? Ray-Ban/Luxottica: you're fired. That's how powerful I am. I can haul-off and fire entire global corporations. I just did.

I've been a life long customer of Ray-Ban (like most other name brand glasses they are owned by Luxottica), having spend thousands of USD on their sunglasses. Over the past few years I've experienced repeated issues with same coming apart (screws falling out) but managed to repair same with screws from older glasses. My latest purchase (about 1 year old) lost the screw which hold the glass in place. I approached Ray-Ban who send me to Luxottica and they advised they no longer offered repair of same, so they would trash the glasses forwarded (2 pair - the other pair needed a screw to hold the ear piece in place) and I was welcome to purchase a new pair which they may discount.

Find it incredibly poor that a luxury brand like Ray-Ban and a huge group like Luxottica, can afford to spend 2 small screws on a life long customer but as I have now discovered after some research on the internet, then they simply do not seem to stand behind their products - suspect as they pretty much control the market! Will NEVER buy their product again and recommend all others to carefully review the internet warnings in this respect before you spend a fortune on their glasses.

I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban from Amazon (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE AMAZON) but that was about 2 years ago. Recently I noticed my Ray-Ban ear piece crumbling apart, one screw on the lens missing, and bowing on one lens where it didn't connect to the actual frame. I contacted the seller on Amazon and they told me the "lifetime" warranty was through a company named Luxottica. The seller even warned me about the absolutely awful the service with Luxottica. I did try to call their 1-800 only to hold for 47 minutes; so I hung up. I went online and printed off a copy of my 2 year old sales receipt from Amazon (super easy) and then went online to Luxottica and printed off a warranty repair form and boxed up my Ray-Ban and sent them in for service following all of the instructions listed.

Well, about 3 weeks later I received an email from Luxottica telling me my Ray-Ban WERE covered by warranty but the model had been discontinued so I would need to pick out a newer model and contact them (basically I would be able to pick out a newer model from their after-sales stock). Well I called Luxottica again, holding this time for over 60 minutes only to hung up because no one ever answered. I think they may have 2 employees answering the phones or something. SO, I emailed Luxottica telling them which "newer" model I wanted to replace the Ray-Ban they are unable to repair and I wanted to know how much the additional charge would be... at this point no one should be surprised that I have heard NOTHING from my email warranty response.

Basically, I hold Ray-Ban responsible. They know that their warranty service company is crappy and they should GET RID OF THEM. To sell high end expensive Sun glasses with a lifetime warranty they need to get it together! I have never had such crappy customer service. I'm still holding 35 minutes and counting. Don't buy a pair of Ray-Ban because of the lifetime warranty. That's worthless.

This has been the absolute worst customer experience I've ever had in my entire life. I went to Nordstrom when the lens broke on my Ray Bans, they gave me a card with instructions on how to send my glasses directly to Luxottica's warranty center for repair. The instructions asked me to include my return address, a $25 check, and story as to what happened then noted about 8 weeks until my glasses would be returned. I sent them June 20th 2016, and it is now September 26th and I've yet to hear a single thing. I emailed customer service who took 3 weeks to get back to me with no instructions other than to call their customer service line. Once I called, I waiting for an hour, no answer and had to hang up.

I then emailed the customer service rep who said she was sorry but to call again and select the option to receive a call back, however, there was not one single thing that prompted me with a "call back" option. I called again today and waited for an hour and a half before my call was answered. The lady that answered was EXTREMELY RUDE, non-apologetic and little to no answers that could help me. She found my file for my glasses and then read me every single issue that was wrong with my glasses -- claiming that all of the scratches on the frames took the repair out of warranty. The glasses were NOT scratched, and I mailed them in solely to have the one cracked lens replaced. I told her my intention was to only replace the lens and she told me it would be $45 and take another 6 weeks until completed.

She then said she had no idea why I wasn't notified about my glasses sitting in their warehouse for 3 months, and said it's not typical to get communication around the status of your order. I still have no idea when I will receive my classes, only one notification # to ID the case. Absolutely terrible service, extremely rude, does not care about customer's products or best interests and treat you as solely a # not an actual customer who contributes to their bottom line. DO NOT SEND YOUR GLASSES TO REPAIR HERE EVER.

After contacting Rayban on my $220 polarized glasses for poor craftsmanship (the plastic on the temples melted in the car) they referred me to Luxottica - I sent my glasses in July (it's now September) certified and never heard a thing... Finally I called and got through (30 minutes of waiting) and was told that I'd hear something in a few weeks... Finally a letter was emailed that said I was covered and I would have new glasses in three weeks - called again today (2 months later) and they said they 'would look into it'. So poor, I will NEVER make another purchase from RayBan again... Luxottica service is non-existent and there is NO urgency to help whatsoever. Additionally, I am sharing my experience with as many people that will listen.

I had a pair of aviator Ray-Bans that the lens broke. I immediately googled Ray-Ban repair and was provided the information for Luxottica group. I followed the instructions and USPS certified mail my glasses. 2 weeks went by and no response from the company acknowledging that they even received my glasses. I contacted the United States Postal Service who advised me that the company received my glasses on August 4th (I mailed the product on August 2nd).

Since that time I have been trying to speak with someone from Luxottica Group. I email them every week and they advise that they will get back to me on their auto response however, they never do. When you call the 1800 number you are placed on hold for up to 30 minutes before the phone hangs up. I have been UNABLE to speak with anyone from this company. I called Ray-Ban to see if a supervisor could assist me and they were no help.

Basically after they take your hard earned money, in my case $186.00 for a pair of glasses, they wash their hands of you. I have worked in executive consumer relations for a Fortune 5 organization and this customer treatment is unheard of. I can't believe they charge this much for their product and have contracted a repair company that treats their customers like this. Unacceptable! I am utterly disgusted. I will 1) never buy another pair of Ray-Bans ever. 2) I will tell everyone that I know how I have been treated. I want my glasses.

Luxottica Group/RayBan Company Profile