3.9/5 (277 ratings)

About Bausch & Lomb

Bausch & Lomb Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bausch & Lomb?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bausch & Lomb?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

Bausch and Lomb Rewards didn't not keep up their end of the bargain. I submitted my Purchase to them twice which is time consuming and received nothing. There was nothing wrong with my submission. I have no problem with their contact lenses.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

I bought these through eye doctor, one year's worth. They are awful. Pretty much every day one has to be discarded & a new one used. Every few days one will break away in my eye when being removed leaving parts still in there! I truly think they’re defective. If not, then they need a new formula. Absolute garbage. I will not renew with this brand. Ever.

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

I really feel comfortable ordering online with this company. The customer service and quality is definitely there so no worries for customers. I will definitely purchase from them again. A great variety of style and colors is offered. Return policy is also good.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Rebate issues - I purchased a year's supply of contact lens and was issued a rebate in the form of a prepaid virtual visa in the amount of $100. This is money you have already paid and not a coupon. It was issued in April 2020 and it expired in 6 months. Which means when I went to use it now (9 months since issue) it was worth $0. I have tried to resolve this issue with B&L and they will not re issue the $100..my $100. To me, this is not a coupon set to expire but a prepaid Visa card that seems very unreasonable to expire to $0 in 6 months and is a very poor policy.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I would seriously rate negative stars if I could; I've used Acuvue Oasys for YEARS and love them, my opt recommended these so against better judgement purchased a year's worth.. BIG MISTAKE. Not only are the contacts literal garbage but the rebate is fake too. Yay! (shocking I know) I purchased the monthlies and after 3/4 days they're already blurring and I constantly need to refocus them, they're extremely straining, drying and irritating after an hour of wear and I have worn my glasses more than ever after purchasing these. That's how annoying they are on your eye.

You will 100% lose brain cells trying to deal with the stupidity that occurs within the customer service department, it's clear you don't even need a G.E.D or IQ higher than 1 to work for them being the only two line I think these reps can process and understand are 1) invalid/missing information, 2) 4-6 weeks/still being processed, the ultimate run around. I really wish I read everyone's reviews on this product prior to purchasing because I would have never switched from my regular brand.

This is absolutely a pyramid scheme between ophthalmologist and the company, all our rebate money is going to the doctors pushing these contacts to people who don't know any better and a trusting the word/advice of the trained "professionals" because any licensed/ethical professional would know these are by far low quality garbage contacts from a company that is not highly recommended by users (as you can see below) & not going to stick to the "rebate" that the provider is throwing in as a form of persuasion (almost positive they still get their cut for making the sales though... PYRAMID SCHEME). Stick to your normal brand & do not be roped in by the rebate speech, you will not actually get it and if you do it will only take a minimum of 10 years to actually get it & won't be for the dollar amount you're promised.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I was browsing for these lenses as I need to re-order them and I can’t believe all the negative reviews. So I decided to leave my experience. I have worn contacts for over 20 years. I have tried practically most brands including dailies and RGP. I’ve used B&L soft lenses (first contacts), Acuvue oasys (biweekly and daily moist), AirOptix, Biofinity, Clariti, Proclear, Optimum, and Fluoroperm. Now the Ultras. RGP were the ones with the best vision, crystal clear. However, comfort was always a challenge, specially when working out. Even with the plasma coating. With the Ultra lenses I can see as clear as with the Fluoroperm (with plasma coating) but better comfort. I highly recommend the B&L Ultra for Astigmatism. I’m not sure about the rebates or customer service as I got an instant rebate at costco and haven’t reach out to B&L, but these contacts are the best for my eyes!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

My eye dr. prescribed these B&L Ultra contacts because of an astigmatism, so she said. I am over 50 and have been using contacts for at least 30 years. I have NEVER experienced the absolute frustration these Ultra contacts provide. The material they are made of seems purposely designed to stop holding its form after literally one use. It takes me at least 15 to 20 mins to get the dang things to stay in my eye without either popping right out or folding over. I have NEVER experienced this with ANY other lenses I have used. Ever.

I literally have nothing good to say about these. They are by far the absolute worst experience I have ever had in lenses. By the time I finally do get them in each morning, it takes an hour for the redness and irritation of 50 attempts to get them on to finally alleviate. These lenses are a perfect marketing tool for getting Lasik surgery. It is far less invasive and less painful than dealing with THESE every morning. I would welcome the opportunity to sit down with the team that came up with the design for these lenses....and poke each team member in the eye. Worst lenses ever. They get one star because giving 0 is not an option.

Original review: July 21, 2020

When I agreed to order a years worth of contacts I was told at my doctors office that if I went Bausch Rewards when I received the contacts. And followed the instructions I received at the office that I was eligible for a $100.00 refund against the cost of the contacts. A coupon is how it was described to me. I went to the site - had to create a account- and then found out it was false. No place for the refund just to get points to purchase more of their products and be on their mailing list. I will not buy any of their products after this experience with them. And am alerting my doctors office about the bait and switch tactic.

Original review: July 17, 2020

My purchase was quick and easy, and it was cheaper for me to order online than from my Eye doctor. They had everything I ordered in stock and I received it in a few days. I will order from them again for all my future needs.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I have been using contact lenses for 20 years. My eye doctor recently prescribed me AcuVue contacts from Bausch and Lomb. I had to purchase a year's worth. These are by far the worst contacts I have ever experienced. Every morning is a 25-30 minute nightmare trying to get them to stay in my eyes. Again, I have been wearing contacts for 20 years, and have NEVER experienced anything like this. It is as if they are not made to be worn. I have used hard contacts, soft contacts, daily disposable....every type there is, and NEVER experienced such frustration and difficulty getting them to stay in. I wish there was a way I could get a refund. I feel that B&L has robbed me of so much time over the last 9 months dealing with this every morning that I at a minimum deserve my money back. These are the WORST contact product ever made.

Bausch & Lomb Company Information