Looking for a ticket website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.65/5

Vivid Seats Reviews

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I've been a Vivid Seats customer for several years now and have never had an issue with them until this last time that I purchased tickets. As a gift to my parents for their Anniversary I bought them tickets to a baseball game that were 1 section over/same row as us. When they got to the game and actually opened the tickets to scan them, we saw that the tickets we purchased were completely different to what they gave us. Instead of 1 section over from us, they were 9 sections over. When I called Vivid Seats to complain and ask for a refund or at least a discount I was told they would not do that due to them being able to give you tickets of the same value or an upgrade. Since when is this ok? So let's deceive our customers into thinking they're getting a great seat and then sending them something else. Total RIPOFF!!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

After purchasing tickets for a big time playoff game, I never received the "delivery" email. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with customer service. Long story short, I never got the tickets. Never again!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I lost my ticket and no one could help me. They refused to get the seller to reprint or reissue so I was out of luck. And I paid over 3 times the price for a seat. I don't know why they don't hold their sellers more accountable as they are a 1.5 billion dollar company.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I purchased tickets advertised through Groupon. At no point did the seller indicate they were standing room only SRO till after I received the tickets. Neither Vivid Seats nor Groupon would refund. I have a medical condition that does not permit me to stand. If I knew tickets were for standing I would not purchase. Buyer beware. This group is a ripoff. $125 USD to stand.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I accidentally bought 2 sets of tickets through Vivid seats. I decided to sell them for the 1st time on their platform. I am a first time seller so I was not aware of how the process worked. Listing the tickets were really easy. However, when the tickets sold, I was told that I was not able to sell the tickets on their platform because of the type of tickets that they were and that they would have to contact the buyer and arrange for the sale to be cancelled.

To my surprise I was charged, 200%, of the ticket sales. So now I'm stuck with a $216 bill and the tickets that I was trying to sell. When I contacted vivid seats to see why I was being charged so much, their representative, whom was not professional and sounded like he was working out of his home, was not willing to assist and said that their policy was to charge 200% even if it was a mistake by a first time seller. I spend between 5 and 10 thousand dollars on ticketed events per year through vivid seats. I hope they understand that the money they are losing is far greater to than the $216 they charged me for a mistake. Beware of bad customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivid Seats?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I purchased two tickets to the Yankees Twins game. The game was 10/5 and I bought the tickets on 9/16. They took my money easily enough but then the problems began. On 9/18 I received an email from their seller telling me to click the link to accept the tickets. I clicked the link and it kept saying, "Oops something's wrong on our end. Please try again." I then contacted customer service on 9/19 and told them what the issue was. They were unable to help and furthermore told me that the seller had delivered the tickets to me and there was nothing they could do. I called every day until 1 hour before the game. They kept telling me that the tickets were confirmed delivered by the seller. But they weren’t. They continued to protect the scam artist seller.

I bought tickets to the game on StubHub which was so much easier than Vivid Seats convoluted process. I bought two tickets in the same section one row ahead of the two seats vivid seats allegedly sold me and low and behold there were two people sitting there. I have now contacted the bank reported it as fraudulent so we’ll see how it goes. Vivid Seats will do nothing to help you if there is an issue with their crap website and their alleged 100% guaranteed is a complete lie. Please I urge you do not use this company.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Purchased tickets and seats weren't together, called and they said I could sell tickets and buy more. Paid 4k for 5 tickets tickets and that's the services you get! Thought I paid double the price so tickets would be together but consumer apparently is always wrong! Tried to go through online customer service and gave order number. They replied back 3 days later with wrong order number and wrong name?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I purchased tickets through their website. I received an email confirmation and my credit card was charged. Believing that I had the tickets I went on with my day. I checked my email later and they had cancelled my order. When contacting customer service they could not tell me why the order was cancelled other than some information could not be verified (despite having my correct credit card information and my email address). Ticket prices had nearly doubled since my original purchase and their response could be summed up as better luck next time. At one point one of their representatives hung up on me because I was not satisfied with their non-answer answers. I would never use their services again nor would I recommend anyone else to do so either.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Never could speak to human. Website fraudulent. Never use this company!! Said tickets already taken by other user. Immediately bought other tickets, then received email that I had purchased both. Tried for an hour to speak with live person to no success. Online chat useless.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I listed a game parking ticket for the first time. I reached out (via public info) to ask if buyer preferred hand delivery a few blocks away. Now am being charged not paid; mgmt won't even take calls.

Vivid Seats Company Information