2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites

2.4/5 (1637 ratings)

About Vivid Seats

Vivid Seats is an online marketplace that lets people buy and sell tickets to major events, including concerts, shows, music festivals, sporting events and theater productions. It offers a 100% Buyer Guarantee and serves as the middleman between customers looking for tickets and sellers.

Pros

• Easy access to event tickets
  • Independently operated
  • 100% Buyer Guarantee

Cons

• Ticket prices can fluctuate
  • Hidden fees increase final price

Bottom Line

Vivid Seats is a trustworthy online resource that helps connect consumers with event tickets. It serves as an intermediary between sellers and buyers and offers a buyer guarantee on all tickets.

Vivid Seats Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivid Seats?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivid Seats?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I purchase 2 tickets for 345 dollars to see the Kat Williams Comedy show at the Brooklyn Barclay Center. A few days before the show I was trying to accept my ticket which was delivered by a third party seller. But for some reason I could not accept the tickets to transfer it from Vivid Seats to ticket master. Long story short I was unable to retrieve my tickets. Spend hours with live chat. Could get them on the phone because you had to 54 minutes for someone to talk to you. I had to purchase 2 new tickets from the box office to see the show. Today when I called and explained to them. They told me no refund because the seller did his part by delivering the tickets and they can't refund my money. Don't buy from them please. They service customers is the worst.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

This is the worst ticket seller ever!! Don't get robbed by them!! I purchased tickets to Jelly Roll (order #**) and received order confirmation via email and through their app. I however never received the actual electronic tickets. After standing in line for 2 hours I was told the app order confirmation was not the tickets and was turned away. Because Vivid Seats was a 3rd party provided the venue couldn't do anything for me. I then tried to call Vivid Seats from the venue to resolve, however was never connected to an agent in time!

In reaching back out to Vivid Seats the next day, they were very unhelpful and basically said the electronic tickets were transferred via a link, though I never received a link (I checked spam and every other possible location in my email). They would not provide me with any documentation showing records of that transfer, and offered no solution other than their phantom records showed it so it was my problem. I spent $165 and was robbed! Don't buy tickets through Vivid Seats. They are a scam company with poor customer service and a desire to resolve customer issues. Save your time, energy and money and use another ticket seller!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Sellers rack up the price on all tickets to outrageous prices. Fans come from all walks of life and they are making tickets unavailable. Stealing experiences from real fans who truly support the artist. This site is a place for greedy scalpers.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

I bought tickets online for a show in Houston. They send me a bad link to accept my tickets, and they say they can't do anything because the tickets were accepted. "But not by me," I say to them. Still nothing, and they refuse to help me further. DO NOT USE THIS SCAM COMPANY. YOU WILL LOSE MONEY!!!!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

No live person ever answers the phone always a “high call volume"!! Sent countless emails and never the same answer!! Website says that the have 110 credit program… how about no!!! FGL CANCELLED BY FGL!! Show will be in August of 2022 no thanks not traveling for them!! Feeling jaded and angry.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

The woman I was trying, keyword, trying to tell my issue to hung up on me after I Waited over an hour to get through. She had to worst attitude and wouldn't even let me speak. Worst experience I have ever had with a company. I will never use this company for buying my tickets again. They also won't refund for buying a ticket for the wrong day, even if you just made the mistake two seconds ago. If you for some reason don't put in your email correct, you'll have to wait over an hour to speak to someone. Just so they can tell you that they don't know when you will get your confirmation about tickets that you bought for the wrong day. So when you do TRY to sell them to buy the right date, the event will be done. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! THEIR PHONE REP HUNG UP ON ME....ENOUGH SAID.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

This company is a scam. They sell grotesquely overpriced tickets, and they typically do not deliver the tickets. My tickets were marked up 1000% and they never arrived. And they do not respond to customer inquiries. Do not use this company. And get the word out.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

There's mixed feelings about the way the pricing and availability are, there isn't enough information about the company and whenever you hear about scams it does trigger on this website more so than others.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing my tickets. Unfortunately the same thing happened to me as every single person who purchased from this company. My tickets said they were transferred but I could not use them. They wouldn’t scan, wouldn’t work. The service from T-Mobile trying to help me was incredible though. They were unsuccessful in getting them to work also, but did everything possible to access my account with them. They offered different seats so we were still able to see the game luckily. They also said that Vivid is the worst and I shouldn’t ever buy from them. They see this all the time.

I will absolutely never purchase from Vivid. They don’t help, when they respond it’s not answering the questions you have. There is definitely no buyer guarantee so don’t fall for that line either. I’m still in correspondence with them, it’s gotten almost comical now with their responses. They don’t actually read the emails that you’re trying to get help with and respond with answers that have absolutely nothing to do with your case. I don’t know how they can continue to do this to people. Do not buy, do not buy, do not buy!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Ordered tickets 3 weeks before game, received confirmation of tickets ordered. When I received notice to download tickets they were for a different row below the ones I ordered and I was charged for the row above me which I ordered. I tried for several weeks to get this resolved before the game however, Vivid Seats does not follow thru with their errors. I gave them all the info they requested showing the wrong tickets and they have employees that do not know what they are doing and keep requesting the same information. Really bad experience. The overcharge amounted to $130.52. We went to the game and used the tickets of lesser value. I thought if I ordered them early we would get what we wanted. I have copies of confirmation of original order. I sent both copies of wrong and correct tickets to Vivid Seats per their requested. Lot of good that did.

Vivid Seats Company Information