StubHub

Compare Ticket Websites

Research top Ticket Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I used StubHub for the first time last year. I purchased 2 concert tickets to see Black Sabbath in Toronto. While it's disheartening to read the bad experiences some people have had with StubHub, I can only base my review on my one-time purchase. Based on the positive experience I had I will use their site again.

Fraud Facilitators. I really wish I would have taken 3 seconds to investigate the site before purchasing tickets. I fell victim to presale - scalped tickets. I didn't realize it until the day after and StubHub told be to get lost after several conversations with them. I paid double for tickets that were not even for sale yet, I hadn't realized that the vendor wasn't selling them yet. I will never ever buy tickets from anyone other than the vendor in the future - expensive life lesson.

I ordered 2 tickets from StubHub for the Kansas University basketball game on Saturday 2-4-17. When I bought my tickets the image from where I was going to sit presented a closer image than what I received. When I got to the game I found out I was sitting in the last row of the arena with a ventilation pipe behind us. Totally Disappointed on these seats and the process on how StubHub presented my seats. I KNOW STUBHUB HAS A DISCLAIMER on the image, but at least you can tell the customer that you will be sitting in the LAST row or show them exactly where they are sitting.

For the money I paid above the regular ticket price the value, and experience that I received was a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. Over $500.00 above ticket price, Ridiculous. I thought from the image I would have been 20 row closer. I am sure I won't hear from this company, but I had to let people know this about the process on how they present their services.

This company should be closed down. It's complete fraud and its business conduct is very unethical! I purchased tickets for a Premium League football game in the UK via their website. They had many tickets available all different prices. So I went for the higher prices ones expecting better seats. I was so excited and when they rang to confirm I couldn't wait. Before the phone call ended I queried the seat details so I could see where I would be sitting. This is when I know I'd be conned!

The ticket location was awful, the price on the ticket was 8x cheaper than what I paid and so I told him on the phone while confirming my details I didn't want this as I paid extra for a better seats. His reply was "Sorry" and then he cut me off! I couldn't believe it. I wasn't rude to him (In fact I was very polite) and that was the last I heard from the company. I emailed them many times and kept getting automated responses. I didn't want the tickets and I wasn't told what I would be getting until they took the money from me. I phoned their hotline and they have an automated response message on their answer machine saying they don't offer phone support. I'm shocked this sort of company exists.

As a first time buyer, I am so disgusted with how StubHub and any other resale company can allow people to resell their tickets to any event for almost triple the value of the ticket in the first place. I love how they back their seller but the buyer has to "deal with it" when they receive their tickets. I asked the Customer Support why don't they show the face value we are buying it for and let us decide then if we want to pay that much more for the ticket. It's a true ripoff and of course they are able to get away with it. I can see paying a little more for a come up but when I pay $245 for $120 worth of tickets, that stings.

Not everyone can get the tickets when they first come out for sale and these people take advantage of that. And yes the concert for Twenty One Pilots was sold out and we had no choice to get them from the website because it was promised to my daughter as a Christmas gift. They did offer to resell them at a cost of course! Never again will I purchase anything from them or any other site other than Ticketmaster because there's times when the place of the event does sell them. Definitely won't recommend them either!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StubHub?

I have bought tickets to hockey game and the time I went there, I was told that the tickets are below age 16. It was not mentioned on the website once I bought the tickets so I had to go all the way back, I didn't given a replacement ticket. It is such a shame for a company like that. I will never buy tickets from that website ever again.

I am a long-term StubHub user with over 40 selling transactions. I sold my Chicago Bulls tickets for the 1/17/17 game through StubHub and as usual I uploaded my barcoded tickets. On 1/18/17 I received an email from Kelly at StubHub. It stated my sale had an invalid ticket claim from the buyers and I needed to provide a scan report. I called the United Center and got a hold of a Manager. She said it showed the buyers entered but somehow tried to use the tickets again. She also said I did nothing wrong and provided the scan report, which I emailed to Kelly from StubHub. I had talked to Kelly prior to speaking with the Jacqueline from the Bulls, but she did not call me back as requested, after I emailed her the information from the Bulls.

To my great surprise I received an email from Kelly on Saturday stating that I would be charged back for the ticket sale plus a $53.00 service charge. I called Kelly, and while I was angry and upset we had a polite conversation. We talked for about 15 minutes - Kelly kept repeating herself that after an investigation I was being charged back for the ticket sale. She said the Bulls Manager was just speculating. She would not provide me with any other information but did say she was crediting me back the $53.00 service fee. I asked to speak with her supervisor or someone else at StubHub and she told me there was no one else to speak to.

I explained to Kelly that I uploaded the barcoded tickets and the only people who had access to the barcoded tickets were StubHub and its employees and the buyers. The buyers could have easily printed the tickets twice and sold or given away both or one of the sets. I have had no other problems in 40 plus transactions but it seems that I have just been lucky. I now realize that anytime a buyer wants to print and sell or give away several copies of their tickets there is a good chance that I won’t be paid. Wow!!! Who would think this to be possible?

I would seriously question whether people should use this site, at all--despite some transactions apparently working out for some--considering the fraud I personally know is associated with it & how they HANDLE that fraud. Here goes: Someone attempted to buy front row tickets to a game in Atlanta through them with our credit card, but luckily our credit card company was suspicious & contacted us regarding it. We denied the transaction, stopping it, and then contacted STUBHUB personally. The woman I spoke with seemed very intelligent and CLAIMED their company had "already caught" this fraud & stopped the transaction. Before telling me this she asked for information that made me very uncomfortable--claiming it was the only way she could look into it for me.

As I'd already contacted my CC and stopped the transaction and planned to close the account, I went ahead and gave her the information she claimed she needed to look into it. (The info could also help Stubhub in getting closer to being able to use the card SUCCESSFULLY for more fraud in the future, but it made sense that she needed the info to look into the situation--and as I was closing the CC account anyway, I decided to give it to her in order to find out who'd culled my card info--all good, IF SHE HAD DONE WHAT SHE CLAIMED SHE WAS GOING TO DO-report back to me on the information of WHO had tried to use the card--their IP address, location.)

The company said they would call me WITHIN 24 HOURS, and she asked for an email account "just in case" they could not reach me by phone. Well, that was three days ago and I never left the house--no call, and NO EMAIL. Should they call me tomorrow, I'll come back and update. The charge, almost $2,000 was attempted on Jan 18, 2017 and today is January 22nd. I should have received an email by now if this was legitimate, right? As it is still showing as pending on my CC account I verified just a few minutes ago with my CC company that it was indeed cancelled and the online status of my account simply had not yet removed it from the pending status on my account--they said it was. But nothing from this Stubhub company as they promised.

If this had nothing to do with STUBHUB, and someone simply stole my account info from a purchase elsewhere, why didn't Stubhub do what they said they would with the "extra information" they asked me for, and get back to me with this IP address and everything they claimed I would receive? It's smelling fishy to me.

Now, let's say they are totally legit and someone is simply not doing their job, and because I'd alerted my CC company that this was a fraudulent transaction and stopped it, they simply don't care and are not bothering to do their job--do you want to spend big bucks with a company that operates in this manner? I wouldn't, and simply wanted to share my first-hand experience with them to help you out in your decision about whether or not it is SAFE to utilize the services of this company. Good luck to you all, and thank goodness my CC company was on their toes and immediately alerted me to the transaction to verify whether it was a valid purchase--which it was NOT!

She wanted my name, address, telephone number, email address, card number and security code. Everything she needed to use the card for another purchase. If they try anything in the next five days, while we wait for my final payment to clear with the CC so we can close it, my CC company will know exactly where to look anyway!

Went on StubHub for first time ever, thinking it was a site comparable to Ticketmaster, etc. Bought 2 concert tickets that hadn't even been available yet to the general public in the hopes they would be great seats in the event tickets were sold out by time I could order. Bought 2 tickets for Section 300, which is up high, but like I said, I was afraid the venue would be sold out if I waited.

Well, general public tickets opened up today and I went on Ticketmaster to compare my awesome deal with what was available now... to find out I got hosed bad! The tickets I bought from StubHub were for Section 300, and on Ticketmaster the same exact section is going for HALF the price I paid!! I just got suckered out of $165 because StubHub allows folks to sell tickets at their price... ANY price. I'm beyond mad, but after calling StubHub was told they are sorry I feel the way I do but allowing people to sell for their own price is totally legal. UGGG... I will never use this site again and I hope you don't either!!

Filled out all the required information to sell a Super Bowl Suite in Houston, on the 50 yard line. Then I called their supposed "customer support" to get assistance listing a Suite with 14 tickets, 3 parking passes and a catering package. StubHub said I could list 6 tickets? I continued to tell them I'm selling the entire Suite, Parking Passes and Catering all included!!! Still they insisted I could only list 6 tickets? I have been selling tickets thru them for years and paying their outrageous fees too... No longer... They have very poor customer support and a lack of just good common sense? I'll pay that 15% sales commission fee to someone else. $300,000 x .15 = $45,000.00 fee plus the 10% fee they charge the buyer... So they just lost $75,000.00 in fees on one transaction... WOW.

I just purchased two tickets for the Atlanta v. Green Bay championship playoff game for $229.00 a piece. I paid for the tickets and received a confirmation afterwards that I would be able to print out the tickets shortly. I then proceeded to log into the StubHub account and couldn't get in. It kept saying that I was using the wrong password... An account that I just set up less than 2 minutes ago. Then my phone pinged an e-mail that my order had been cancelled for security reasons, so I called StubHub to find out what was going on and NOBODY could tell me anything. All the guy said was that some security department that they have cancelled the order and would be crediting my account within the next couple of days.

I then contact my credit card company to find out if there was an issue with my account and they told me that the account was in good standing but they did show that StubHub had reversed the charge. I was told that they didn't show why they did it. Confused and ticked off I went back to their site to see if the tickets had been sold... NO THEY WERE NOT SOLD BUT THE PRICE WAS NOW LISTED AT $386.00 ea. I would not recommend them to anyone ever!!!

If I could give negative stars I would. I was traveling in Spain and wanted to go to the Drake Concert in Amsterdam. Even though I asked them to send me the tickets to my Spain address they were shipped to my US address. They were unable to send me printable tickets and by the time the tickets were shipped to me express from the US they were delayed in customs and never arrived in time. The customer service end of StubHub was completely useless and it was a complete waste of my time and money. BEWARE WHEN YOU BUY TICKETS FROM STUBHUB. Their "Fan Guarantee" is a load of crap!!!

I see that I am not alone in my horrible experience with selling tickets for the first time on StubHub. I listed two tickets for sale to an event that I was no longer able to attend. They sold around Christmas and I was relieved to have them off my hands. Well, I uploaded the PDF to the buyer and less than 24 hours later StubHub had allowed this person to cancel their order because I failed to disclose these seats were side stage. Not only did my original purchase of the tickets from Ticketmaster not say it was side stage but I did not know this disclosure was a requirement for StubHub. There were many other listings with seats in the same section as mine that did not mention they were side stage. This is all aside from the fact that it is blatantly obvious that they are side stage seats...

StubHub gives the buyer a map that shows the exact location of the seats in the venue, where the stage is located in relation to the seats, and they even give you an image of what the view from the specific seats will look like. So now I'm being charged a hefty fee by StubHub for being "unable to sell my tickets." I was told that even if I re-listed them and tried to sell them again that I would STILL be charged this fine. Not to mention, StubHub allowed this buyer to receive my tickets! And THEN allowed them to cancel. So who wins in this scenario? StubHub. They get money if you sell your tickets but they get even more money if you FAIL. I'm done with this SCAM of a site. Never again will I ever buy from/sell through them.

I purchased 3 tickets for the 01/18/17 Packer playoff game. Right before the game, I sold 1 of the tickets. The 2 unsold tickets did NOT work at the gate! I called StubHub the next day and was assured I would be refunded in full. 4 days later I got an email that they were charging me for the third ticket. I called again, and was assured AGAIN I would be refunded the difference for that 3rd ticket that sold, as they were still fraudulent tickets. Now, a week later I still hadn't received that money back, I called and was informed they will NOT be refunding me the difference for that third ticket. They can't provide proof that ticket worked, yet I'm responsible for it?! WOW! I will NEVER go through this company again, and would strongly advise others to follow suit!

My girlfriend and I recently visited the USA and bought tickets for the Knicks game and also Matilda the Musical through Stubhub. Both went off without a hitch - only downside was that we couldn't get the Stubhub app as it's not available through our New Zealand App Store. Will definitely use Stubhub again!

I bought 2 tickets for the Red Wings game and they were $160 each, already way overpriced. I was then charged $81.80 in fees. I was told the fees are for handling, servicing and delivery and to keep the marketplace safe. It's all computers, nothings handled or delivered. I understand fees to keep the marketplace safe but that's ridiculous.

Bought 4 tickets to Redskins-Giants game. Tickets cost $676, but fees added an extra $183.24. Receipt didn't give breakdown, so I asked StubHub for details using their chat feature. They said mailing was $21 and the rest was "fees". I asked how the fees were calculated (eg a percentage, or set amount per ticket) - they said that they needed fees to survive and that the level of fees just depended on the event - ie no methodology. This feels very untransparent and expensive.

On 12/28/2016 at 4:00 pm I deleted a listing for tickets I listed for sale that did not sell. I then printed out a new set of tickets at 4:24 pm in order to go the game that was scheduled to start at 7:00 PM. At 4:31 pm I received a email stating my tickets had been sold. I immediately contacting StubHub to confirm the ticket sale as I had deleted the listing 11 minutes prior. I explained the representative what had just occurred and the representative advised me that the tickets had been confirmed sold and advised me not to go the game and that he would complete my sale to start payment. I then went home.

Later that evening I checked my StubHub account and noticed the payment sale had been cancelled. I again notified StubHub of what had happened and the advice I received earlier not to go the game, the rep stated he was going to start an investigation into the matter. I was then assigned an investigator from the Market Place Investigations unit who again took my statement as to what happened.

On 01/03/17 I was contacted by the Investigator who advised there had in fact been a software issue that was keeping postings active for sale that had been previously been deleted by tickets holders. She also went on to say however they were not making payment as the tickets were void when I reprinted a new set. I stated the tickets were printed after I cancelled the listing and was advised not to go to the game after their rep told me not. The rep never advised me to upload another set even after telling him I had a new set in hand.

This company admits fault and will not take responsibility for their faults, instead takes millions of dollars from buyers and sellers. THIS IS FRAUD AND MUST BE STOPPED. I encourage all who fell victim to this corporate fraud contact the CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE to file a complaint. This type of fraud cannot continue as we the hardworking people should not be paying to make this company rich by deceitful practices.

I purchased Canucks tickets two months in advance for 6 seats in a row. When I showed up with my guests we were refused entry because the tickets were already being used. It's an embarrassing situation that ruined plans for out-of-country guests. StubHub sold me fraudulent tickets and needed to investigate before issuing a refund. Stay away from this shady site. It's not worth the risk of not getting tickets and the hassle of having to deal with getting compensation for the fraud.

I went on the StubHub site to find tickets to GreenDay. Picked the tickets and click to go to checkout and it went ahead and purchased the tickets with a charge of $56 handling fees without prior warning of the large charge. Also, said I would get a $20 discount if I pay with Visa and I didn't get this discount. Called customer service and got nowhere. They asked if I wanted to resell the ticket. I said 'no', but I didn't want to pay $56 dollars in fees. HATE STUBHUB AND WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Purchased tickets Tix sold out from under me!!! Pissed 6 tickets deducted from my bank account. What a scam!!! Got other crappy seats offered. Purchased 3 weeks in advance... Hotel reservations... People from out of town and now... What is this?

Website and iPhone app are both easy to use and fast! You can quickly choose the event, see availability of tickets and purchase them in matter of minutes. Tickets are available as a download (pdf) or on your phone. Love the simplicity! If you want to check out tickets for an event you can do it directly from your device. Easy to check and see what is available, unlike TicketMaster. It literally takes minutes for a complete viewing and transaction.

It's simple enough to see what seats are open & how much they cost. Very easy to use. Great site. You easily pick out your seats, pay for them, and then you don't even have to print them off if you have their app on your phone they scan your phone at the gate! Can't get any easier!!!

I went online a few days before the event on impulse. I wanted to watch game 7 of the NBA finals and it was sold out. I got a good seat at a price I could live with. I had to create an account, which was a bit of a hassle, but I received an email pdf of my ticket and the ticket was valid in the venue. I had some anxiety about ticket fraud but it worked out for me. I'm going to keep using StubHub. I've never had a bad experience with them and I could always get good seats to sold out events. I use them once or twice/year. I wish I didn't have to have an account as it's a hassle to remember my login credentials since I rarely use it.

I sold tickets on StubHub and got scammed. I had the same tickets cross-posted on Ticketmaster as I was trying to get rid of my tickets quick. They had been listed for almost 2 weeks. Then one night, they were purchased off StubHub, then a couple hours someone had purchased them off Ticketmaster. It seems a little fishy to me that my tickets were purchased almost at the same exact time by two competitor websites. I wonder if there is a way to see who bought my tickets, could it be the same person? I called StubHub and explained the situation, she stated the buyer could get replacements tickets but I would be charged a 40% fee! This must have been very tiny fine print because if I had known, there would be no way I would risk posting them on StubHub especially now that I read these terrible reviews on how they treat both their buyers and sellers. I wish I never would have listed my tickets. How is this company still in business?

So I had sold tickets on Stubhub 2yrs ago for a Music Festival and they said that the buyers never add their tickets 2yrs after the Music Festival. But it's funny that when they had their tickets it said to call me and email me for me to send them a Photo ID and permission to use my tickets and the buyers also called me during the show... And now I owe them money.... Come on StubHub GET WITH THE PROGRAM. NEVER BUY or SELL WITH STUBHUB.

To begin, I was a first time seller on StubHub. From my understanding, StubHub was a legit ticket selling company. Boy was I wrong! My blood is still boiling over what is going on, CURRENTLY, with StubHub. I intend on filing a lawsuit, as I believe they need to learn to stop screwing over their customers. I listed tickets on StubHub a few weeks ago because I realized I had purchased tickets to 2 separate events in different states, and obviously couldn't attend both. In addition to posting on StubHub, I posted on Craigslist. The day after I listed my tickets (Nov 10), I was able to get in contact with Ticketmaster, who was kind enough to exchange my tickets for a different date. I then went on and deleted my listing on StubHub (or so I thought I did- apparently it never got deleted- some glitch in their system).

On Nov 19 I receive an e-mail that my tickets on StubHub had sold- which as you can imagine my confusion thinking I deleted my listing. I immediately called StubHub and explained the situation and at some point I spoke to a guy on chat (I think before the call). They did not care that there was a system glitch and my ad never got deleted. I asked to speak to a supervisor SEVERAL times, and was denied the chance to speak to one. I eventually hung up in frustration. I did mention that I had exchanged my tickets for a different date, and they said if that was the situation that they would contact the seller and see if they would accept the new tickets instead. I never confirmed that I wanted to do this, nor did they ask if I was cancelling my order.

Today, Nov 20, I had been in contact with the buyer. As her and I were speaking, we came to an agreement to cancel the order, but neither of us wanted to be charged. So I spoke to a girl named Tiffany ** via chat and she told me, Tiffany **: "if a buyer should contact to cancel, we would urge to resell instead of cancel." Casey: "What would happen though if she wanted to cancel? Would either party be charged?" Tiffany **: "but if you insist on cancelling, then a charge would be applied" Tiffany **: "if the buyer wants to cancel no one will be charged."

After reading that message, the buyer began a chat with Rackeen **. She asked if she could be refunded since the tickets had not been mailed out yet. Rackeen responded with, Rackeen **: "Thanks for staying with me Jessica. I cancelled the order. Once your refund is processed you will receive an email, refund takes 3-5 business days to reflect in your account." IMMEDIATELY after the buyer showed me this chat message we BOTH received e-mails that the order had been cancelled.

However, upon further reading my e-mail it stated, "Unfortunately, there was a problem with the UPS delivery and this sale was cancelled. It wasn't your fault, and we'll make sure that you're still paid. Though you may get additional emails from us, you don't need to do anything else. We're sorry for the inconvenience... As a seller, you’re responsible for delivering tickets on time and as promised. When that doesn’t happen, you may be charged an amount generally equal to 40% of your ticket cost. Charge Amount: $400 Charge to: Credit card."

Now I was even more frustrated. Even though the buyer asked to cancel the order, I was STILL GETTING CHARGED $400?! How did this make ANY sense!? So, I immediately begin a chat session to figure out the issue. I got the run around, first saying the e-mail about delivery not being available was not meant to be sent to me, then they continued to say that I told them I could not deliver the tickets and that I cancelled the order. I brought up the fact that I was in contact with the buyer and I copied the message. They refused to answer my question and help me with my problem and IGNORED the fact that I KNOW what another representative said to the buyer. Did I receive a call from a supervisor, of course I did not. So I called and asked to speak to one.

After more than 30 minutes, I finally spoke to a supervisor- which as I read in previous comments, all she did was repeat wording of policies and never ACTUALLY answered any of my questions. She said that when I mentioned in my chat, the day before, about having exchanged my tickets, that they started processing the cancellation of the order- granted WITHOUT my acknowledgment nor asking me to confirm, nor did I receive a single e-mail stating the order cancellation the day before. She insisted that the cancellation took place because of the chat that took place the day before.

If that were the case, why did both the buyer and myself receive cancellation e-mails after SHE (the buyer) requested to cancel the order?! I received a copied message from the buyers chat with Rackeen ** at 7:19pm. When I went to check my e-mail I had a cancellation e-mail sent to me at 7:15pm. So, based on time stamps, it appears as though the order was cancelled because the buyer asked, and Rackeen ** processed the cancellation.

The supervisor I spoke with refused to accept this, or even address my questions regarding this, and continued to repeat policy lines. She stated that the order was cancelled the day before by me, because I could not deliver the tickets. IF that was the case, their policy is to offer the new tickets to the buyer and see if they are interested. Did they EVER offer the tickets to the buyer, NOPE! She never received a single e-mail until after she contacted them via chat and asked to cancel the order. The supervisor continue to say that as a "courtesy" since I was a first time seller, she would offer to only charge me 50% of the fees for cancelling my order, which is still $200.

I will be filing a lawsuit against this company, and I feel everyone who has been mistreated by this company should also file a lawsuit. What they are doing is ILLEGAL! They are just for profit, and do not care at all about their customers. They need to be punished! Not to mention, They are making a KILLING off people! I listed my tickets at $1000 (since they were going to take $100 I wanted to make back my money I spent). They charged $50 PER TICKET to the buyer, so she ended up paying $1200. So, just for listing my tickets on their site they get to profit $300?! Wow!

I purchased tickets from StubHub. They were sent to an old address and I contacted them to see if the shipment could be changed. It was too late so I told them I would go to see if I could retrieve it from the old address. I was able to get them. I called StubHub and told them I had them and everything was ok. They invalidated the tickets and reprinted new ones without telling me. So the event I could not attend and tried to sell the only tickets I ever had on StubHub. They sold and I sent the only tickets I had to the buyer. The buyer goes to the event and the tickets were not valid to get in. StubHub gives them other seats and charges me with selling bad tickets. The seller who I bought the bad tickets from got their money. The buyer who bought the only tickets I ever had got to go to the event. The only person who did not go to the event or get the money back was ME. So I am out $1190.50 dollars because of StubHub!!

I have canceled my acct with StubHub after 7 years. My last two experiences were horrific. First experience is that I resold four tickets to a baseball game after I purchased 18 tickets to the game. When I did not receive payment, I call S**Hub. They said the buyers could not get in with the tickets to the game. Of course the game was played in the pouring rain and my group of fourteen went to the game. I do not know what happened to those to whom I sold the tickets but they reported that they could not get in with the tickets. So the S**Hub response, "Our 'Truth and Security Dept' (TSD)" will investigate. After two calls to TSD they said nothing could be done and I am out 280 dollars.

A few days ago I was browsing for Giant tickets. I saw tickets but found out that I would have to pick them up at another site and not at the ticket office. I NEVER SUBMITTED MY SECURITY CODE and left the site. The following morning I looked at my email and saw a note from Stubhub, "Your just a few clicks away from purchasing tickets to the game." Then I continue to browse my emails and found that S**Hub CHARGE my acct and said I authorized buying the tickets! Well after several calls, one lasting over a half hour to get a supervisor, they referred the issue once again to the oxymoron TSD. I got an email and a phone call saying my "purchase" was completed because they used a credit card on file with S**Hub.

I called my credit card company telling them of the fraudulent action by S**Hub and the email stating I had to finish the process to get the tickets. In order to cancel the reported purchase they had to cancel my credit card and reissue it with another number. SO, I will have to go through all my accts and enter another credit card when I receive it by mail. Stop using S**Hub. Their customer service has gone down the tubes. Be ashamed S**Hub. You will eventually anger enough people to go under.

I just had a horrible experience. I bought tickets, and they added $20 service fees. I got tickets not in my name. When I contacted customer service, they asked me to go to http://www.stubhub.com/legal/ and see for myself that they won't return my money. So you're stuck!

Compare Ticket Websites