1.14/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

815 StubHub Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Ordered tickets for soccer game in Manchester. Problem with hotel accepting original delivery before we arrived so tickets returned to seller. Still 10 days before event and I immediately contacted Stubhub to resolve. Spent full week on web-chat, phone, completing forms, but never got a single reply - every chat agent committed to getting back to me but never did. Finally the day before the game they confirmed the “trusted” seller had received the returned tickets but was under no further obligation to give me the tickets I’d paid for. They didn’t have to remail, and I even offered to collect them but was refused. This is a complete scam - because of 1 mix-up at the hotel reception the seller can refuse to give me my tickets and Stubhub were no help at all. I’ve submitted a formal complaint, let’s see if they respond. €500 lost and two sad sons - Happy Christmas!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Placed Snowglobe tickets for sale on StubHub only to find at last minute that tickets could not be transferred via mail in time so attempted to cancel sale since it could not occur. Even after attempt to cancel transaction, Stubhub charged $84 for 40% fee for tickets that were never sold on site. Attempts to resolve with customer service were useless as they were unwilling to reverse the fee nor even reduce the fee even though no transaction occurred on Stubhub. Complete lack of customer service, absurd policies and lock on market for innocent buyers/sellers seeking a safe place. Craigslist is sadly a safer place then Stubhub for ticket sales. Last Stubhub visit!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I was selling tickets to the SEC championship game on StubHub. While monitoring the prices I decided to lower the price of my tickets. It's simple, you go to your account. Lower the price of the tickets and re-post. Within a period of minutes, the time it took me to log into the site and re-post the original tickets sold and the re-posted tickets sold. They are telling me their system doesn't track the sell of seats and that I am responsible for the double sell of the same seats. The facts as I see them: They do track sells because I was sent an email that indicated an error had occurred. They will not let you speak with anyone. I requested to speak with someone multiple times. They will not tell how much they paid for the replacement tickets or why wasn't the buyer notified that they seats had been sold and purchase other seats on the site.

They want to scam me out of $1895.00. I know the seats around my section were going for $640 to $675 per seat. So for the four seats that were sold twice the buyer paid around $2500.00. StubHub took their $2500.00 plus they charged my American Express $1895.00. So, they got around $4400.00 for the tickets. Does anyone else think that is wrong. I still contend that there is a glitch in the system?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I purchased concert tickets online but StubHub failed to deliver. I contacted them numerous times and each time I was told that they would review my case. I am still waiting to receive the refund. Stay away from this company!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

If you want to buy the tickets in StubHub, please ask Jesus to bless you. If it has any problems occur, StubHub staff doesn't help you. Even I prove the ticket was fake and not exist, they don't refund to you. Paid a huge service fee and got the ** service. I sent a comment here few time and StubHub replied to have someone to follow and until now "No". Please think it clear when you choose their service. Very painful!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StubHub?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I purchased two tickets to go and see Elton John's Goodbye Yellow Brick Road tour from StubHub on July 04, 2018 and put the charge on my American Express. Tickets were promised on Dec. 10, 2018. Show was dated on Dec. 12, 2018. Around Dec. 10 I received a email stating that my tickets would not be delivered until Dec. 11. and on the same date I received an email stating the ticket seller did not deliver the tickets on time and no tickets were available. I requested a refund which they did provided three days later. The show was for my wife birthday, which we could not attend. So StubHub had my money for 5 months and now I did not get my tickets. Bad business company, I will never buy from them again.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I purchased tickets through the venue vendor for the national volleyball tournament in Minneapolis. We fully intended to go. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we were unable to go. I waited until after the regional finals were completed to post the tickets on StubHub. I selected the flash ticket sale on the website because I have never had actual tickets that I could not electronically transfer. There was no description of what a flash sale ticket was. If I had chosen the hard ticket option, I wouldn't have been able to sell them. My tickets sold on the Wednesday prior to the event. I filled out all the paperwork as provided to me by StubHub.

I received an email later from Stubhub that said that the buyer had not yet received her tickets. I called the 800 number that they provided and the person from Stubhub said that I was stupid and I should have known that I was unable to transfer these as a flash transfer. How would I know that there was no description of what a flash transfer was and why I wouldn't be able to do that on the website. So I told her it was no problem that I would just overnight these to the buyer. I had the email of the buyer and reached out to her to sell these tickets. She sent me her address and I spent ANOTHER $80 to overnight these tickets to her so that she would receive them prior to 10:30 a.m. the next morning.

I ran out like a madman to get them to the UPS store before the deadline and I after I returned I got another email from StubHub that said that they had canceled my sale and that I was being fined $400.00 in addition to not being paid for my tickets. These tickets were over $600 each plus shipping. So now I am out $1700, considering the cost of my tickets, the fines and cost of overnight shipping. After the game on December 13th, the purchaser sends me an email requesting that I call her, which I do.

She tells me that StubHub send her an email canceling my order and selling her ANOTHER set of tickets (sale number 5 to her because all of the other tickets had the same problem mine did, they couldn't be flash transferred). She received a phone call from StubHub telling this buyer that I was a scam artist and was committing fraud on their site as I never had tickets to begin with, which was a lie and slander against me. She then received her sixth set of tickets because number five also couldn't be flash transferred and before she left for the tournament, my tickets were delivered to her overnight. She said she sold them at the tournament for me. I will NEVER do business with StubHub again.

Think of the windfall they received just from this one transaction. They received a $400 fine x 6 for all these sales transactions being canceled for their lack of ability to communicate and instead of sales commissions for the tickets. The original amount received would have been 6 x $120. Instead they received 6 x $400. Plus the lady who received my tickets told me that everyone around her at the tournament had the same problem with the flash sale because StubHub did not explain that hard tickets could not be electronically transferred for this event. What a mess. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER do business with STUBHUB!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I bought my boyfriend Toronto Maple Leafs tickets - Sec 120, Row 2. This was for his birthday. To be honest, I was extremely nervous purchasing these tickets because they're SO EXPENSIVE, almost double the retail price and there were a ton of negative reviews and I was afraid I'd get fake tickets and get denied at the door. My best friend purchased tickets from StubHub before and told me they're pretty legit and never had a problem. I took a huge gamble on these and bought the tickets for $500 each. The day of the game, I was literally shaking in fear and prayed the tickets were real and they would scan properly and thank God THEY DID!

My boyfriend had the best time at the game. We were so close to the rink and the player's bench, we even fist pumped each player as they were going in and out of the rink. Thank you seller/StubHub. We had such an incredible experience! For anyone thinking of buying tickets from StubHub I would still be a little bit careful only because there are sellers out there that scam people which is unfortunate. But the good thing is StubHub provides their customers with the Fan Protection plan meaning if you ever run into any trouble with your tickets they can either find you a replacement OR a refund. So there's that to consider. Good luck!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

My daughter gave me a $100 StubHub gift card in December of 2017. I tried to enter the code and PIN into my online profile, but it would not accept it. I started calling StubHub to resolve it and since last March I have spent over 4 hours on the phone with them. I still can't use it. Now they claim that they have figured it out, it's December 21st 2018. Still no results. I have lost tickets I wanted 3 times now. This company does not give a damn. If it doesn't show up in 24 hours I'm going to throw it away because I can't stand the grief of realizing they ripped off my daughter and I. Terrible!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have used StubHub for ten years selling NFL tickets (almost 100 games) always in pairs. This week I found that Stubhub split off one of the tickets, leaving the other unsold. The associate I spoke with admitted error and assured me they would reimburse. Next day however another individual gave a circular argument insisting it was my fault. Maybe for the best as I had grown tired of their extortionate fees and am ready to move on. If you are a seller look elsewhere. These people do not value loyalty. Can you not give zero stars?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I listed tickets in a section listed on my tickets. The website accidentally listed them as box seats even though I put them in the right way. Right Section and Row. The seats with that section and row are not even offered in box seats. They had a search engine issue but wanted to charge me 40% fee and cancel sale saying I listed wrong. It was a website error and they won't admit it. Never selling here again. Lost tons of money!!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We listed our NCAA tickets on Stubhub and were offered two options - paper tickets or Flash Seats. Although I had paper tickets the time to sell part was past so I researched Flash Seats. I located the venue and found that you could convert paper to flash seats at Target Center which was where the event was. I listed the tickets as flash seats. My tickets sold and I went to transfer via flash seats. When I did this my transaction was denied and I soon found out NCAA restricts flash seat conversions.

Ok so I call StubHub and ask how I can get the tickets to the buyer. Historically they had a drop site downtown for paper tickets similar to Will call so they could verify the tickets were picked up and voila you get paid. They said they no longer do that and since I couldn’t deliver the tickets they would cancel the sale - no problem. The transaction was very cordial and polite. 24 hours later I get a charge on my credit card for $396 for a canceled sale. They said they had to buy the person other tickets but other tickets were available for much cheaper.

I inquired and found out you are charged the cost to buy the new tickets or 40% of the list price whichever is GREATER. This was an honest mistake and I was willing to do whatever it took to get the tickets to the buyer. This is a scam - of course they got rid of their drop locations because they make more money this way. Nowhere was this enormous penalty disclosed (well I have been told it is in the fine print). It certainly wasn’t disclosed over the phone when they told me no big deal we will just cancel the sale. I have canceled my account and will never use them - there are lots of ticketing resale vendors.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I will never use StubHub again to sell tickets. Their system is very confusing when trying to sell tickets for "open sessions" and despite contacting their live chat agents two times the day that I posted, I received an email from them AFTER the event stating that there was an error in my posting and they were taking back my payment! Even though their own agents didn't catch any error. They were awful to work with. Despite their fees, there is no support or acknowledgment of their error.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

This company needs to be shut down. They some crooks. Been a Lakers fan for 20 years. Bought my tickets with StubHub. Fly 3000 miles to L.A to see the game and get denied at the door. I'm so pissed off.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

So I guess now they have a variable ticket fee for the seller, I found out this morning it's 10% to 15% depending on the concert...WTF! I have now decided to just go with TickPick fewer fees for buyers and don't want to deal with StubHub unethical way of running a business. I did not get an email on the change of fees or it is also not listed on their website.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

In fall 2018, we purchased $436 tickets for an event at the Fox Theater in Atlanta, GA. Upon arrival we discovered that our view of the stage was completely blocked by sound equipment. The Fox box office told us that the original purchasers of the tickets were informed of the issue at the time of purchase. The tickets were then resold to us via StubHub at premium rates. We left the theater and called StubHub immediately. We clearly explained the fraud perpetrated by the seller. StubHub refused any responsibility because “blocked view” wasn’t printed in the tickets. We lost the cost of the tickets, the concert opportunity, and confidence in StubHub.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

Sold tickets for the first time on StubHub via a mobile upload. For some reason - software or buyer error - the tickets didn't work & they charged us $48 for a $108 sale. Relisted the tickets as instant download, they sold again & worked just fine. So seller beware, it's probably buried somewhere in their user agreement that they can charge you 40-100% of the sale if the buyer has a problem with the tickets, regardless of whether the tickets prove to be totally valid. Was also hung up on the first time I tried to reach customer service - not a user friendly/customer supportive service.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I purchase Starlight tickets for the Phantom of the Opera in San Antonio, Texas. The tickets I purchased were suppose to be Row 1. What I got was Row 3. Definitely not what they advertised or what I received. I spent $600 for these tickets. Starlight seats come with VALET parking per each ticket. I received one valet parking on one ticket. On the other ticket you can clearly see that portion of the ticket torn off. That is a BIG problem since we will be arriving in two separate vehicles. Not impressed with the service!!! In my opinion it is FALSE advertisement!! EXTREMELY disappointed customer!!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I sold tickets on StubHub and received payment. StubHub contacted me a week after the event and said the buyer's tickets were invalid and when the buyer went to their seats they were taken. StubHub asked me to provide my receipt and a scan report from the venue, which I did. And that was the end of the investigation and they charged me $567.

I spoke with the corporate office, sent a detailed email and reported it to the Better Business Bureau. StubHub responds with "User Agreement" and "Policy" and basically accuses me of being fraudulent. It's offensive and untrue. They didn't even consider that the buyer was guilty. Not to mention that StubHub gets paid a percentage not only for the initial sale of the tickets but also charges an additional fee (50% of the StubHub order) for something that is NOT my fault. I will NEVER use StubHub again and I will tell everyone I know not to use them as well. This is a scam. A way for StubHub to make more money. I can't believe StubHub gets away with this... unbelievable.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I bought two sets of tickets, 2 & 2 from StubHub for $100 ea. $400 total. Because they require you to "Accept the tickets" as like a double opt-in, I did not receive the actual tickets until the day of the event. So StubHub took my $400, I knew I couldn't attend so I listed all of the tickets for sale on their site. No one could bid or buy on them because I had not accepted them (but I had paid for them), so I kept dropping the price. Once I accepted the tickets day-of they were sold immediately for 1/2 of what I had paid. Loss of $100.

The other 2 tickets, I decided not to accept them because I didn't want to take a bath on those too. But StubHub informed me that because they sent an accept email, despite allowing me to list them for sale but not accept bids... that I am out that $200. A total loss of $300 for an event I did not attend. They are collecting from everyone upfront, and making people like me struggle with their confusing accepting process and keeping all the money people have been scammed out of. Customer service offered me a 10% coupon/$20 on the total loss. What an absolute horrible experience. NEVER AGAIN!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I bought tickets for my kids and myself for the ACC Championship Game. Get to the gate, tickets are ‘invalid’. Call them immediately and have to go through their process. They can’t get others, and after an argument, agree to send me a full refund. They follow up with an email confirming same. Next day, I get confirmation of a credit to my account, HOWEVER, it is for less than 50% of the cost with no explanation. I had called twice yesterday to see why. The first person after going through the process/discussion, says someone in the ‘claim’ department would have to call me back later. After no response from them, I call back. Same runaround, nothing but passing the buck and avoidance of answering questions. Finally, get a ‘manager’ on the phone. He gives me some excuse about needing to investigate the incident.

Keep in mind that they have already given me written notice that they will give me a 100% refund, and nowhere in that notice does it say there is any further investigation. He then says he has to be fair to their customer, the seller, who provided the invalid/fraudulent tickets. That is ridiculous to me, as I too am the customer, and I was the one that was deprived of the goods they were sold with a 100% ‘guarantee’. Oh, and by the way, we know we told you that the claim department would be calling you back shortly, but they don’t work weekends! The ticket experience was awful enough, but dealing with their company representatives is even worse. Beware if you choose to use these people in the future. I have learned my lesson...

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Ordered tickets to a concert in Las Vegas. Ordered then a month prior to the actual event. Fast forward at concert and go to pull up tickets on the app and it's empty. They sent a email saying the tickets they had for a month were not good for some reason. I doubled checked my email and it had gone to my junk email 2 days prior. I received no phone call. Used their chat line one hour prior to the concert. Hold time on their phone line was over a hour. Basically concert had started had they pulled all tickets. Game over. They said, "Sorry nothing we could do." They could of done a lot before this happened. Thanks StubHub for making this weekend a weekend. I'll never forget for all the wrong reasons. StubHub sucks. Also footnote. I was told 2 to 5 days for refund and here it is day 8 and they say monies are being processed.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

On Saturday 11/24/2018, an attempt to purchase four Lakers vs. Boston Celtics tickets by myself and three family members. To begin the process of purchasing the tickets which totaled over 1900 took over 2 hours of attempting to purchase. The longer process begin with the system kept kicking us out when we got to the final step to purchase, two when we got past that step the system was stating the tickets were no longer available to purchase. At this point we decided to call StubHub customer service to see if we could get this issue resolved. Lo and behold the customer Representative was having an issue as well. A different one. At this point we're on the phone another hour attempting to purchase these tickets. Once the Representative was able to get into his system and locate the tickets we were trying to purchase the price amount had changed.

In attempt to keep the price the same we had to literally pleas with the representative. After another 30 mins of being on hold he final came back and stated that he could change the service back to the original price. For the long inconvenience it was asked per a family member could the service fee not the ticket amount be waived. His response was no. A superior was asked for, his response to this request was that "I can get you one but, he will tell you the same the answer." We found it very odd that this representative could answer on the behalf of his authority.

Again, we were put on hold waiting for a supervisor, the Representative returned and stated one was not available and did we want to proceed with our purchase of over 1900.00. At this point we are frustrated, once the purchase was made, it just so happened a Superior was "NOW" AVAILABLE. Needless to state the supervisor response to this entire issue was the same as the Representative. In the end we did not get anything accomplished and we walked away being very dissatisfied with the service provided to us. This will be the last time that my family or I will support and purchase ANYTHING from StubHub. We are making this a point to have our issue go VIRAL!! And to get this problem!! Made away of!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

For my 50th birthday my wife and I purchased tickets to Hamilton in Chicago through StubHub. It was a much-needed getaway after some recent challenges with our kids and lots of hard work at our jobs. In addition to the considerable expense of the tickets, we flew a long distance and made hotel/dinner arrangements, with the show being the featured event of the weekend. We got to the show with our %100 guaranteed tickets and found people in our seats. We were told that their tickets were valid as well, and they arrived first, so we were out of luck.

The helpful staff at the theater tried to assist but they were sold out. Since that time I have, very patiently, tried to work out a resolution with StubHub. While they did refund our tickets, that is simply not good enough. This was beyond disappointing or inconvenient. It completely ruined our trip, and honestly was damaging personally and emotionally to both of us. StubHub refuses to provide Hamilton tickets, even to closer venues like NYC or Boston, or to compensate us in any way for our expenses. It is clear they place no value on the experience of the customer. From my e-receipt confirming my ticket purchase:

"Service that stays with you all the way to your seat". "Things happen. We're here to help. Available by phone at 866-788-2482 or 24/7 online chat." "Though highly unlikely, if you have any problems with the tickets or the venue, give us a call right away." "Remember, you're fully covered by our FanProtect Guarantee." Well, based on my experience, I never got to my seat, they were not at all helpful, I did call them right away, and their "FanProtect Guarantee is garbage. Needless to say, I will never purchase anything through StubHub again, and I am finding any and every way to give them negative reviews, in hopes that I can prevent at least a small amount of sales for this irresponsible, unethical company.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I sold a couple of paper tickets for a concert about a week before the concert because two of my friend were not able to go and I needed to get rid of the tickets. StubHub gave me the UPS label to print use for shipping which I did right away for overnight delivery. The day after the tickets were delivered, StubHub called me and told me the buyer had misplaced the tickets and asked me to see if I could get reprints made. I reached out to see if reprints could be made and was told the reprints would be made available at the venue and that I just needed to pick them up at will call and show ID. I notified StubHub that I could get the reprints for the buyer. They then told me the buyer had not actually lost the tickets but had them sent to the wrong address and they told him to try to locate them.

Then I was contacted again by StubHub 2 days before the show, at which time they told me they could not arrange for me to meet the buyer to provide him with the reprints as it was against their policy. The concert came and went and I never picked up the reprinted tickets. About a week after the show StubHub contacted me saying the buyer had gone to the show and the tickets did not work. Apparently the buyer had been able to locate the tickets but they did not work as they were canceled when the reprints were made.

No matter how much I talked with StubHub they would not take any blame for the issue - I lost the sale of the tickets as well as StubHub penalized me approximately $250. According to them it was my fault for actually getting the reprints and causing the original tickets for getting canceled. I lost about $750 total. Whether the sale works or not, StubHub makes their money. The buyer missed the show. I lost a ton of money, and StubHub profited. I closed my account and will never do business with them again.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I attempted to sell my tickets on stubbing and received no notification the day of the sale that anyone bought them. I decided to sell them on Ticketmaster where I was able to be notified about a potential buyer and do my end of the bargain to transfer the ticket to them just like I did. 20 days later I check my bank account and I’ve been charged 121.50 dollars from StubHub. I was only selling my ticket for 80.

Never received The 80 from the buyer who was turned away at the concert because Ticketmaster was professional enough to notify me of the potential buyer. So I never stole any money but StubHub definitely stole from me. The reps told me they put a hold on the funds but my question is why they didn’t put a hold on the ticket for us to agree. And I never received a notification. Only email. I downloaded the app to check activity on that app. Although I should’ve checked my email, StubHub should take notes. They are not on the side of the seller. Will take legal actions.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

Yesterday I purchased tickets for my family to experience our first NHL game through my son-in-law's account. 3 tickets in lower section $142. On email tickets read, "Sorry. Tickets have already been claimed," so as driving to game communicating with customer service that disconnected us 3 times and had us on phone for 2+ hours we finally spoke with a supervisor.

As we sat outside the venue on hold watching the start of game on a outside TV Jared the supervisor offered us 50% off our 142 price and 3 tickets in nosebleed section which I probably would have been OK with had it not been halfway through the first period. His comment was that's the best he could do and he was sticking his neck out to do that. I chose to ask for a full refund. What a miserable experience and a waste of a night on a family vacation. Horrible customer service!!! I will never purchase from your company again, and will share my experience with others. That's the best StubHub can do... What a joke!!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

StubHub decided to steal more than $300 from me. I sold 1 ticket through StubHub for a Twenty One Pilots concert at Amalie Arena and the buyer accused me of an invalid ticket the day of the concert date. So then I get contacted by Matt through claim support and get charged $300 when the ticket was only worth $100!!! I 100% can ASSURE that it was a valid ticket. I bought it straight from Ticketmaster and I provided my confirmation receipt for it. StubHub's system is extremely faulty. Matt from claim support said that I needed to provide documentation to get my money back. But the only documentation they accept for this is a "full scan report" from the venue. THIS is a complete scam by StubHub because they know that venues are not allowed to give that kind of information to a third party they do not affiliate with.

I was a loyal customer to StubHub and now I am pissed and hurt. I trusted them and now they have lost all respect. They don't care about a customer's actual situation. Matt from claim support saw me try my hardest to solve this situation and he did NOT care that I had clearly been robbed more than $300 even though I had done everything right. I am a broke college student with a part-time job and I can't afford this, I wish I could if not I wouldn't work my ** off every day for something as small as $300. An inconsiderate company that cheats and I will never do business with them ever again.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

I received a gift card for a gift. The GC clearly stated “no expiration date”. I tried to use it and StubHub said it had expired. To correct their (StubHub’s) error they wanted me to supply them with the Purchaser name and credit card number used to purchase the gift card??? Are you serious! Blatant false advertising! They need a class action against them! They charge 15% to seller and charge 10% to buyer and then steal gift card money when they can! Horrible customer service on top of that! Everyone apologizes but customer service reps aren’t empowered to correct issues or do the right things! And you can’t ever get a Manager on the phone! Shame on StubHub!!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I traveled from Connecticut to see his favorite team, the NY Rangers. After the train ride in, we paid for a taxi to MSG. When we arrived, we stood outside of the arena in the freezing cold just waiting for any type of response. My 6 year old son who was ecstatic to see his team in person, sat with me, like the saint that he is, and simply waited anxiously for StubHub to eventually respond at 7:17 PM with no type of solution.

Not even a refund or alternative tickets. $483 spent on tickets purchased through StubHub + $50 in cab fees + $60 in train tickets + $20 parking at train station + $537 in replacement tickets bought at the box office = Night from Hell as a result of doing business with StubHub. There will be no threats. All I ask is that the company makes this right. My son now has a cold, fever and sore throat from waiting in NYC outside because of your failures. In addition, I spent an extremely large sum of money because I wanted to see my son happy.

StubHub Company Information

2000
199 Fremont St.
San Francisco
www.stubhub.com
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.