It's that easy Request Information
1.69/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Looking for tickets to your favorite live entertainment event? Look no further than SeatGeek! Analyzing data from over 350,000 venues, their Deal Score system lists thousands of tickets and rates to give you the best bargain while their interactive venue map lets you find the perfect seat. Looking for tickets in a pinch? SeatGeek has you covered on Android, iPhone, tablets and much more. You can set-up notifications to get alerts when your favorite artist or sports team is in town. Visit SeatGeek today to see the best event in your city!

156 SeatGeek Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I am a season ticket holder for the Dallas Cowboys. They just switched to SeatGeek this year. Exchanging tickets, selling tickets and pulling up tickets on the app when I arrive at the game seems so much smoother on the SeatGeek platform. I am glad Jerry Jones decided to make the switch!

Get expert buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

The short of the story is, they were very nice and helpful with an issue I was having but don't tell me "don't worry, we are going to get you to the game" then call me back 20 minutes later saying "nope, nothing we can do! Sorry." I get she was trying to be positive but after a day of terrible service from another company hearing her say that made me so hopeful to only be crushed again. Don't say it if you can't do it. Otherwise, great.

Hey James,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! It can be seriously devastating to run into a bad situation, have an expectation set for a solution, and then have that expectation not met. We want to look into what happened here and see what we can do to help. Would you be able to get us an order number so we can sort this out?

hi@seatgeek.com

1-888-506-4101

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I recently ordered 4 tickets for adjoining seats to a college football game through 2 orders. One of the packages was damaged in transit with UPS and the contents were lost. SeatGeek immediately refunded the purchase price of the 2 lost tickets. It also bought back the other 2 tickets when I explained that I needed 4 seats together. It provided an overnight shipping label for the return.

After reading some of the reviews on here, I was afraid I would be stuck with 2 tickets that I could not use at a cost of over $300, but SeatGeek came through with flying colors. I've been refunded in full for both orders, and did not have to pay a dime for shipping expense. Brian was "The Man" and gave me confidence to place another order with the company. When spending close to $1,000 or more for 4 tickets to a game, it's nice to know they have your back. I don't normally write reviews, but after reading the negative comments on here I thought it would be good to share a positive experience.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Been using SeatGeek exclusively for the past few years. Got in a bad situation, was late to my event and 2 friends were at the stadium waiting for me. I didn't even know if I could send them the tickets electronically. The app is so simple and easy to use, I was able to figure it out in about 4 clicks, got the tickets over to my friends, and they were able to get in on time before I even got there!

Original review: May 15, 2019

I purchased 4 tickets to an Arizona Diamondbacks game for Sunday, May 19, 2019. Within an hour I received a notice from my mobile banking app that there were 8 transactions from SeatGeek. They charged me 3 times for the 4 tickets that I purchased, all different amounts. Then they decided to use my card and purchase 2 tickets for the same game for a complete different section. As soon as I noticed the error I contacted the customer service number and spoke to Irish. She tried telling me that all sales are final. That would have been fine if I received the initial 4 tickets that I purchased. She was not authorized to charge my card repeatedly. After speaking with her, she stated that she would look into it.

After 24 hours I did not hear from her or anyone at SeatGeek so I called again. I spoke with a gentleman that claimed that she was not available but that she said that she was still working on it. He claimed that they would make it right. As of 4 days later I still didn't hear anything. Finally, I received a call from Irish at 7:55 pm. The call got disconnected. When I tried to call back the message stated that I was calling after hours. How convenient that she calls when they are closing. I also received an email stating that I had options for the 2 tickets that I did not purchase. I could resell them on StubHub. How can I sell tickets that I don't have? The only thing that Irish did was remove the multiple transactions from my bank account to cover SeatGeek. However, an email was also sent confirming the amount for all of these fraudulent purchases. Almost a week later and no resolution has been reached. I would definitely not use SeatGeek again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SeatGeek?

Original review: May 14, 2019

I purchased two tickets to see Ariana Grande in Las Vegas for my daughter's graduation present. I purchased the tickets in March with the concert being on May 11th. The tickets were transferred to my account on April 29. I checked my account on the morning of May 10th and they were gone. Spoke with Flash Seats who informed me that the account of the seller was flagged as fraud and closed down. Told me I had to call SeatGeek. After 40 minutes on hold, I finally got to a representative. She was helpful until it came time for me to get my money back. She said it would take 24 hours to resolve the issue with the seller. Mind you, I don't live in Vegas and had to travel to get there with no tickets in hand.

I was contacted the day of the concert at 1:15PM by SeatGeek saying that the seller (who was a fraud) was offering me upgraded replacement tickets. By this time, I had found better tickets directly from AXS at a cheaper price already in my account. I asked for a refund. Long story short - SeatGeek cares more about their sellers than their buyers even if the seller is a fraud. Buy direct from AXS, Flash Seats or Ticketmaster that guarantee immediate delivery of tickets and are not a third party vendor. These other companies ALREADY HAVE THE TICKETS IN HAND and do not have to rely on some crook to send you your tickets. Hard lesson learned after lots of lost sleep and worry. The good news is that I was able to get better tickets at a better price and my kid had a blast.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 13, 2019

I purchased tickets for The Lion King in Miami, FL, through SeatGeek. There was no indication of the markup during the sale, which ended up being 3x the face value! Also, tickets came 2 days prior to the event even though I purchased almost a year in advance. The status updates were unclear and made it very uncomfortable. I would not use this service ever again, and would not recommend it to others.

Hi Jim,

I can fully understand your frustrations with the price of the tickets. Unfortunately, we are a platform for the secondary marketplace, which is a where people come to resell tickets. This means sellers decide how much they want to charge for a ticket, which depending on the event may be well above the primary ticket cost.

As for delivery, our sellers have varied relationships with venues and that dictates when those venues release their tickets to them. Sellers send tickets as soon as they are received from the venue. This means if for security tickets are released closer to a show date that is when they will be delivered.

We know this can cause anxiety which is why we protect our orders with the SeatGeek guarantee. This means if a seller fails to fulfill a confirmed order, we will either refund you at 120% of the order price or source you comparable or upgraded ticket replacements at no additional cost to you.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I purchased 2 tickets to attend a Tampa Bay Rays vs New York Yankees game in St. Petersburg. The day before the game I got an email from SeatGeek stating that the tickets were no longer available and that they would refund my money. I then went back on SeatGeek to purchase new tickets and I saw that the original tickets I had purchased were not only still available but at a higher price. Therefore, SeatGeek lied in saying the tickets were no longer available and instead had them listed as available at a higher price. SeatGeek did not honour the price agreed to when I made my purchase and instead cancelled my purchase and made the tickets I had already purchased and paid for available to others at a higher price. This is completely ridiculous and unacceptable and beyond the realm of terrible customer service. Use SeatGeek at your own risk.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 11, 2019

I "just" purchased two Celine Dion tickets for my parents. I was told the only way the tickets would be provided was mobile transfer. First, how do I get mobile transfer tickets to my parents?? Second, can I not get a paper/hard copy ticket of some sort to give to them? I understand security, but this is a little ridiculous. You can't gift tickets based the purchasing options now? Have they not ever handled this before? If they can't get these tickets to me in an easy way for them to present to my parents, I will have to cancel.

It's disappointing and frustrating. What I was hoping to be a nice Mother's Day present is not good. What I thought was an easy purchase is proving to be difficult. $450 plus is a lot of $$$. Other than that, the guy I messaged with was nice (a little frustrated I could tell, but nice). He said he would see what he could do and email me, I am not hopeful. If things turn positive, I will write a glowing review...

Original review: May 8, 2019

I bought a ticket (before Xmas) to Hamilton’s showing in SF on May 8 for my mother as a gift. She has been ecstatic all year. I received an email about 2 weeks before the show date saying the ticket was no longer available due to the same third party BS that’s in most of their company’s responses on this site. The original ticket amount was refunded into my account but the email rep, Koko, told me I could receive an extra 20% via mailed check or Paypal within 7-10 business days. I gave them my home address and waited.

Today, 13 business days later, still no check so I send another inquiring email. A response, from Kenneth, now tells me they only use Paypal to issue that 20% refund, and not a mailed check...what the hell?! They’re happy to let the customer (who they’ve already angered by taking away ticket last minute) go without notice that they don’t actually mail checks. What if I didn’t say anything? Like they give a **... I don’t have or want a Paypal account. I was told a check could be mailed and that should be the case. Don’t use these crooks.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 3, 2019

I got 4 tickets (overpriced) for the price of 5 tickets. Lol yes, plus I got the tickets from TICKETMASTER who I thought was more expensive than SeatGeek. I was wrong. TICKETMASTER had better SEATS, SWEET DEALS AND LESS fees. PLUS YOU CAN GET A REFUND... So before you go and purchase do your research please!

Hey There,

SeatGeek is a secondary ticket market, that means our prices are set by those looking to resell their tickets. Often times this can be above the face value of a ticket on a primary market place, though there are times when prices will fluctuate to below the primary price point!

Ticketmaster was used as a delivery vehicle for your tickets on this order due to the venue requiring it, so the seller of your ticket transfer the ticket via their app.

As for fees, we strive to be competitive and have the best prices on the secondary marketplace. If you can find the tickets priced better on a different platform we will price match and discount it 110% of the difference.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 1, 2019

I bought tickets through SeatGeek for a mother’s day present for family that was to take place on 5/1/19. By that morning I was still being told the seller was going to be delivering the tickets. I called SeatGeek all day and was continuously promised they would be calling me back with my tickets. Less than two hours before the show was to begin, a manager called to tell me there were no tickets. I tried to call back immediately to find tickets to another date or show and was told that manager was gone for the day and they “couldn’t find another member of the management”. This place is a scam. As of now I’m out the money and the tickets.

Hi Heath,

We are very sorry to hear about this negative experience you had with our service. This is not the ticket buying situation we want for any of our customers.

You are protected in situations like this where the seller fails to fulfill. It looks like we did already refund this order at 120% due to it not being fulfilled. Sellers failing to fulfill orders is a rare things which is why we back our orders with the guarantee that we will source you replacements that are comparable or refund at 120%.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 27, 2019

I bought tickets over 3 months ago for the Mets Brewers game tonight. I still have not received a link to get my tickets. Customer service has told me they reached out to the seller to retransfer tickets. Still nothing. If anyone know of a number I can call please let me know. Customer service via email is doing nothing!!

Hi Jennifer,

I am sorry to hear about the frustrations you had with your tickets! Taking a look at your order, it looks like our team was able to get this resolved for you.

In the future if the speed that they are handling things through email is a bit too slow please give us a call at 888.506.4101 or just sign in to your SeatGeek account, go to your order, and use the chat feature to get a direct line to someone here!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 25, 2019

I purchased 4 tickets for the Yankees vs Angels about a month ago. We were told to download the app and a few days prior the tickets would be available on the app. Tonight the 24th of April we arrive to Angel Stadium, my wife opens the app and... Nothing. We check the email and nothing. We called SeatGeek and gave them the confirmation number and was told they need to get in contact with the seller. What good does it do me now that the game has started to get into contact with the seller. Money was already taken out. I was put on hold for 5 minutes while the game is still going on. After more time on hold, my wife purchased another set of 4 tickets at the gate. I told the customer representative of SeatGeek I will call back in the morning to speak to a supervisor for a refund. But I will not be using this company again.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: April 22, 2019

The user interface on the app is second to none. Excellent design, easy to use. The per-ticket fee, however is exorbitant. And the selection of seats is many times lacking a bit. So, good, but with some caveats.

Hey There,

Really glad to hear that you have a wonderful experience using our app, and we always strive to make it easy to use!

As for the prices and selection, we are a secondary ticket marketplace. That means the prices for the tickets are set by the sellers themselves, much like someone selling an item on Ebay. So we don't have much control over that as they set prices based on what they feel people will pay for tickets. As for the selection, we strive to have a very robust selection comparable to any other ticketing site, that said some events may not have as many people selling tickets or may have had the bulk of those tickets purchased.

SeatGeek CX Team

Original review: April 18, 2019

I purchased tickets 7 months ago in August. Since the event is coming up, I decided to make sure I had my tickets already downloaded in case there was an issue. When I look on the account connected to my email, the email which has received the confirmation of the tickets being purchased, there is nothing to access. I can't get in contact with anyone and only have 2 days until my event which is this Friday the 19th. I am seriously disappointed with this service and probably won't use it again. Especially since you guys are very anti-consumer with your all sales are final approach, meaning I can't even get my money back, and you don't have a very good method to get in contact with your customer support.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Facts: 1. I purchased 2 tickets for hard copy pick up. 2. I did not receive email with pick up info as stated in policy. 3. When I inquired about lack of email and pick up info, SeatGeek's sent info right away but less than 24 hours before event as policy states. 4. Called seller direct to arrange pick up. He suggested dropping at Will Call at the event location because I expressed concern about coming to his address (a private residence). 5. Seller did not drop at Will Call. When I called him again just before event to question, he said, "Come to my residence to pick up. I was too busy to do what I promised."

Question: Who here thinks a female should drive to a male’s private residence in the evening to pick up a ticket? Answer: SeatGeek does! That was their solution. I’m not only out $200 but sick and disgusted by SeatGeek. Oh and by the way, the seller said you think I’m going to ** you, don’t you? SeatGeek will not refund. Shameful. And yes, they heard all these details and more. They did not do the right thing.

Hey Tina,

We can definitely understand the concerns that would be caused by a seller requesting you to get your tickets at their private residence. We will be sure that we fully investigate what occurred here to make sure things like this do not happen in the future. We have set rules in place for our sellers and it should never cause anyone to feel uncomfortable when trying to claim their tickets.

We are fully committed to reaching a resolution on this and will be reaching out to your shortly to do so.

SeatGeek CX Team

Original review: April 9, 2019

SeatGeek originally advertised and posted tickets for sale for a Stanley Cup game on Saturday, 4/13/19. I bought 2 tickets. They sent me an email confirming that I will be going to the game on 4/13/19. Then 2 days later, they switched the tickets to Tuesday 4/16/19 without confirming with me. They will not refund, nor reschedule.

Hey Barry,

We can fully appreciate the frustrations that can occur when events reschedule. In this case the date that was listed was the one being provided at the time by the venue. However, in sporting sometimes these dates change. Our policies are that events that are rescheduled are not refundable and due to the nature of the secondary market, we cannot do exchanges.

That said we can on a case to case basis look at a situation and see if we can assist. Please send us an email or call us and we will be happy to see if there is anything we can do to help resolve this issue for you.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Purchasing tickets through 3rd party seems to be just a way for people to rip you off. Twice we bought tickets through SeatGeek, once for a NBA basketball game and once for a Broadway show. Both times were nothing but frustration leading up to the event. The first time was frustrating because of the multiple accounts we had to log into and the criss crossing to get it all done. This time we did not get the retrieval email and had no way to contact SeatGeek. We finally found the customer service phone number hidden on the website and when we called, they simply told us to look through our emails for the retrieval email. They did not offer to resend it!! I emailed hi@SeatGeek.com and begged them to help. Finally someone emailed us the link to our $1,400 tickets!! The amount of time and effort that went into this is not worth it. They knew we were frustrated so they gave us a $20 coupon for our next purchase. There won't be a next purchase.

Hi Matthew,

We understand the frustrations that you have faced with your orders.

The reason for the third party delivery is set by the event/venue and isn't something we have control over. So in these instances where they require Ticketmaster, Flashseats, or some other such app that is how our sellers have to deliver the tickets. As you found out we are always here to make sure those tickets get sent or retransferred as needed.

We don't keep the inventory ourselves, which is why we need to reach out to our sellers to get them retransferred and likely why you experienced a delay. In the future when purchasing tickets if you look at the listings they will say if they will be fulfilled in app, shipped, put at will call, or mobile transfer. That way if you don't like the delivery method you don't need to get those tickets!

Original review: April 8, 2019

We purchased Atlanta Braves tickets for our anniversary weekend and were taking our 4 kids with us as a family event. We arrived at the venue which was supposed to be a full day of activity with zip lines and rock climbing and various other activities before the Saturday evening game. When we arrived, the tickets had not been sent to our email address. We spent over 4 hrs on the phone with SeatGeek customer service and was told numerous times that they were trying to contact the seller and that they were not responding. After running the whole day at the venue for us, we ended up having to pay $60 to park our vehicle and then walked forever with 4 kids to get to the park, then had to purchase tickets at the box office that were more expensive than the original ones we bought plus were no where near the good seats we originally purchased!

Our kids didn't get to enjoy the activities at the ballpark and we barely even got into the park. Had we not had the extra money to be able to scramble at the last minute, we would've driven 4 hrs for nothing although we still had kids that are very disappointed. This company refused to help us and only offered to refund our money to our card we used to purchase the tickets with (which mind you took days to receive). They then said that they would mail me a check for an additional 20% in 10-18 days. That 20% doesn't even begin to pay for the parking we had to pay let alone the higher priced tickets we had to buy at the ticket office or the missed experience of the park or the awful seats we ended up with!!!

This is an awful company. Please do yourself a favor and avoid our hassle/poor experience!!! They should feel awful for doing this to people and clearly have no conscience! I see that they are doing this over and over and over to so many people. Someone should shut this company down for the numerous complaints they receive for the same exact issue! You'd think they would wanna fix it. Just further seals in concrete for me that they aren't a reputable company. Thanks for ruining our anniversary and for helping me to have some really disappointed and upset kids. Not really sure how you all asleep at night knowing ya'll rip people off and set people up to have a horrible experience. Nevermind that the anticipation of going to an event is suddenly stripped away and your company says nothing close to being sympathetic!!! Ya'll suck.

Hey There,

We are very sorry to hear that your day was cut short by this experience. It is very rare but sometimes an order cannot be fulfilled by a seller, in these instances we take it very seriously. That is why when we refund we refund the order at 120% OR look find replacements that are comparable or better at no additional cost. In this instance it sounds like we refunded with the 120%.

SeatGeek CX

Original review: April 7, 2019

Never received my tickets. Customer service calls resulted in them stating that they had transferred the tickets and there is nothing they can do. I had to call MLB & the Phillies to help resolve the issue. I missed most of the game waiting at the box office for them to untangle the mess that SeatGeek had made. SeatGeek was unapologetic and could have cared less. Each time I mentioned whom I was dealing with they laughed and said that was your first mistake. Customer service sucks, SeatGeek sucks. BEWARE!

Hey There,

Thank you for letting us know your experience with out platform. I do understand you had an unfortunate experience with your tickets here and would love to help you get that resolved.

The MLB has required that tickets be delivered this year through their new MLB Ballpark app. So that means all tickets have to be sent through that. So for the first time getting tickets this season it requires you use the accept tickets link in the transfer email sent from the seller. After that you have to download and MLB Ballpark app and use the wallet option to link your account. After that tickets will show up. The good news is this only has to happen once to link the account up.

This process is the same if you buy tickets from the box office, another secondary ticket market, or us. That said, we do want your experience to be good and this one was not. If you reach out to us at support@seatgeek.com or call us at 888.506.4101 we will be happy to see what happened and look at further resolving this for you!

SeatGeek CX Team

Original review: April 6, 2019

If I could give a 0 I would. Our MLB tickets never arrived via email. We contacted SeatGeek who told us to go to some app, who told us to go to the MLB team itself. My husband spent over 5 hours on the phone between various agencies and there has been absolutely no resolution. We will NEVER use SeatGeek again.

Hey There,

I understand this has been a very frustrating experience for you and your husband, we want to do our best to help you here.

The requirement to use the MLB Ballpark app is one that has been mandated by the MLB for this baseball season. Therefore all tickets purchased have to be transfered through this application. We don't want your experience with us to be negative though, I will reach out to your directly to see if we can do our best to find a resolution to this issue and help you get these tickets.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I recently purchased 2 tickets to the final four and was told they would be delivered shortly. Now I am told that they need to track down the seller to see if they are still available. No answer on when I will know or what options there are to replace with other seats. Not a very honest system.

Hey There,

In instances where tickets are ordered close to a major event, there is sometimes delays between when the seller confirms and order and when those tickets are fulfilled. In all instances tickets are delivered at least 24 hours prior to an event when the order is placed at least 48 hours prior. If your tickets are purchases closer to the event those tickets may be delayed, but will always be delivered prior to the event.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, you can reach us by using the app to send us a chat request, emailing us or calling.

Warm Regards

Original review: April 5, 2019

Looking for advice or feedback on a current experience I am undergoing with SeatGeek. I bought Final Four tickets for the upcoming April 6 games a week ago for my entire family - a very pricey endeavor. At the time of purchase, SeatGeek indicated that the hard copy tickets would be delivered to me by beginning of this week (and charged me for shipping). At the beginning of this week, I was notified by SeatGeek that the tickets would actually be mobile transfer (with no indication of when that would happen). After three days of calling and questioning them, they are now saying that the tickets will only be released on April 6, a few hour before the event.

This is not acceptable to me. I'm flying my entire family to this event tomorrow... and I'm not waiting until a couple of hours before to see if SeatGeek will come through. Furthermore, there are no other tickets for this event anywhere on the internet that indicate they will only be released a few hours before the game. I have checked 150 sets of tickets (StubHub, etc.) - and every single one that is mobile delivery was either released Weds or will be released Thurs or Fri (for the Saturday game). SeatGeek is telling me to trust them, when my tickets are the only ones anywhere on the internet that indicate a Saturday afternoon release.

Meanwhile I am watching ticket prices escalate. I'm fairly confident this is a scam. SeatGeek is telling me I can't get my money back. They are telling me to just trust the ticket broker seller of my tickets. They "guarantee" they will get me in, like I'm going to deal with them scrambling 1 hour before the game with my wife and young kids (when tix are 2-3X what they are right now). What is my best recourse (stop payment or straight to a lawyer)? Do not deal with this company, especially for expensive events. They check every box of "sketchy" (long waits, don't return calls, don't use logic when discussing a situation, tell you to just trust them, contradict themselves, etc.). Well worth it to pay more elsewhere.

Hey There,

Rest assured your tickets are protected by our guarantee in the event anything does happen, but in this case the issue stems from changes the venue has made to the delivery method of the tickets. When a seller lists their tickets on our platform, they list with the knowledge they have of how they will receive their tickets from the venue. Sometimes this changes, when it does we make sure you are notified of the change and are aware of the new delivery method. In this case the Final Four tickets here were updated to an electronic delivery method due to a delay enforced by the venue. That said, your tickets were delivered.

I hope you had a wonderful time at the games!

SeatGeek CX Team

Original review: April 4, 2019

I purchased tickets for my family to attend the Elite Eight Purdue v Virginia basketball game in Louisville, Kentucky. I received a confirmation email that I had purchased the tickets and then 20 minutes later, I received an email from SeatGeek stating that my tickets were not available. This happened on three separate occasions within 5 minutes of one another. I called SeatGeek and talked to a representative who told me that my tickets were already sold to someone else.

In the meantime I lost out on the opportunity to buy tickets at a reasonable price as they more than doubled the rate during the time I spent wasting trying to buy them from SeatGeek. The representative told me to continue to try and buy more tickets which of course I refused to do because after this experience why would I continue to try when my purchase was revoked? Their website states 100% money back guarantee but this is definitely NOT true. I ended up purchasing the tickets from a competitor and had to spend an additional $280. I would definitely never recommend SeatGeek.

Hey There,

Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience using our platform. Unfortunately sometimes when tickets are in high demand they will not always remain available until checkout is complete. Which seems to be what happened here.

IN regards to money back, in cases where the sale did not go through the only thing you may see on your card is a temporary authorization hold. This is similar to a gas station or hotel. As soon as the sale is not completed we release that hold. Depending on your card issuer it should be removed from pending within 24 hours. We would never charge you for tickets you did not receive.

SeatGeek CX Team

Original review: April 2, 2019

This company has horrible customer service and only cares about the sellers. We bought tickets for my 17 year old daughter and friend for the Astros/Rangers game. They get there and the tickets are invalid. Not understanding what has happened we called SeatGeek and the seller uploaded the wrong tickets. They uploaded tickets for another day. SeatGeek says sorry they can’t do anything about it except a 120% refund. Oh but the price we paid goes to our credit card but the 20% extra has to go PayPal or a gift card. Smh. But to make it worse, they did NOT care that the girls had to just go home or we buy tickets at the stadium. We buy at the stadium and pay MORE than the 120% for nosebleed seats.

SeatGeek doesn’t care. Sorry can’t do anything except give you $20 credit for a future purchase. I told them future??? Why would I do that when you can’t guarantee the tickets will even work!!! I asked to talk to a supervisor and she tells me that oh well we can give you a $40 SeatGeek app credit. Then they only 1% of people experience this type of thing. Just a bad deal we are the 1%. Umm WHAT???

I am told there is no one higher up than her to talk to because the others higher up in the company don’t do “phone support” or talk to people. WTH??? This is DEFINITELY not a customer service company. They don’t care about the buyers and they say there are too many seekers for them to actually make sure correct tickets are uploaded. I talk to Ryan, Brian, and Lydia (the person supposedly the highest up a customer can talk to). What a joke!!!

Original review: March 27, 2019

Buying parking didn't make any sense to me. There was no explanation on the website why I had to buy two tickets for parking when I am only driving one car. There is no option to buy one ticket, the website defaults to a number that I could not change. The attendant at the parking lot only scanned one code out of the two that I had so it seems that it was unnecessary to buy two ticket that the website forced me to buy. I will not purchase parking through SeatGeek again.

Hi Michael,

I hope you had a good time at the event!

That doesn't sound correct and is something we will take care of. Parking should only ever be one per vehicle. I will send you a private message and make sure we get the additional purchase taken care of. If this ever happens in the future be sure to reach us.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Bought tickets to PAC 12 tournament standing in front of stadium 38 minutes after start of game. After purchase I was notified online that the tickets were offsite pickup several miles away. The ticket charges included a $10 delivery fee so there was no reason for me to believe they required me to pick up the tickets at a different location. Called SeatGeek 3 times and was told I would receive refund in a couple of days. 2 days later I received email that no refund would be issued. Go to vividseats.com, StubHub, TicketMasters, Coast to Coast, for all your tickets in future.

Original review: March 3, 2019

Go to Rodeo. Ok. Search for tickets, was sent to seatgeek.com. I'm thinking they are official and clued. Wrong. They never tell you it's like an eBay for scalpers and wannabee scammers. Two times I paid for tickets. Two times I sat in parking lot over 20 mins waiting for ticket only to see it canceled. My only question is the steaming dog pile they provide based on ignorance or dishonesty. Either way, same horrible customer experience. Jerry Jones, shame on you. Are you that insulated?

Hey there,

We definitely understand your frustrations. You wanted to attend an event only to not be able to purchase tickets off of our service.

Our platform has multiple tiers. While we are a secondary market, where authorized sellers and customers such as yourself can list tickets for sell, we are also the primary ticket seller for events at AT&T Stadium.

Listing that are primary tickets are listed as Box Office, where as secondary tickets are branded SeatGeek or Marketplace.

We do understand the frustrations with your order not going through. Please feel free to send us a message and we will be happy to look into this for you.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Please don’t use this method (online SeatGeek) to purchase your tickets. I just got scammed and lost $297. Please stay away. Buy your tickets either at the box office or Ticketmaster. Stay away! Run!!!

Hey There,

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with a purchase. We definitely want to assist you in getting this resolved.

Please reach out to us

SeatGeek expert review by ConsumerAffairs

SeatGeek is an online ticket aggregator that provides customers with an easy way to find events and purchase tickets. Working with other ticket vendors means that SeatGeek offers more listings than many other online or retail vendors.

• Huge inventory: SeatGeek boasts "the largest inventory on the web," listing more than 400,000 tickets for arts and theater, concerts and sports.

• Interactive 3D maps: Know exactly where you will be sitting in relation to the band or stage when you purchase your tickets.

• Mobile app: Search for and purchase event tickets from your mobile device.

• Notifications: Receive alerts when your favorite bands, plays or teams are scheduled to appear near you.

• Resell your tickets: Sign up to easily post a listing for your unusable tickets and sell them via SeatGeek.

• Best for: SeatGeek has tickets for music concerts and sporting events, making it best for concert-goers and sports enthusiasts.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs