2. Travel
  3. Ticket Websites
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.29/5

Looking for tickets to your favorite live entertainment event? Look no further than SeatGeek! Analyzing data from over 350,000 venues, their Deal Score system lists thousands of tickets and rates to give you the best bargain while their interactive venue map lets you find the perfect seat. Looking for tickets in a pinch? SeatGeek has you covered on Android, iPhone, tablets and much more. You can set-up notifications to get alerts when your favorite artist or sports team is in town. Visit SeatGeek today to see the best event in your city!

SeatGeek Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 8, 2020

I purchased tickets for a show from another site. Right after I bought the tickets I looked at another site for price being offered. I found tickets way cheaper but the problem was that I went to this site to complain not to the site I purchased the tickets from.. I don't know how this happened. I really don't until days later when Juls contact me to fix my problem. That's when I realized my mistake. Juls even offered to make it right with me before I realized my mistake...so I answered one of Juls emails and told her my story how this was all a mistake on my part and ask to please accept my apologies. I was wrong with my complaint towards Seatgeek I'm sorry.... Juls got back to me and understood my story... I have never had a problems with Seatgeek when I purchased tickets from the site. The prices are always competitive on the lower end... So again please accept my apologies... Juls is a great worker for the brand...

Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: Feb. 27, 2020

SeatGeek has great customer service and worked with me to resolve my issue receiving my tickets. 10/10 experience buying through SeatGeek!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Purchasing the tickets was so easy and convenient. However I’ve found the process of obtaining the tickets complex, I haven’t received any follow up emails besides this one and I thought the tickets would just appear in my SeatGeek app. It has only been a few days but I just assumed it would be a quicker process.

Hi Melissa,

The tickets should have been transfered to you the same day you made the purchase. Due to the event requiring a Ticketmaster to send tickets, the email would have come from them. Please try searching for Rascal Flatts to see if that email to accept tickets accidentally sorted to a spam folder.

If you don't see that email please go to https://support.seatgeek.com/hc/en-us and start a chat with one of our agents or email us at hi@seatgeek.com. We will make sure to assist you in making sure you have your tickets!

SeatGeek CX Team

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

My tickets were purchased on approx Nov 11th for Elton John & they were a birthday present for my wife. We went to dinner then went to go into TD Garden in Boston to see the event only to learn that our tickets were not valid. We were very disappointed to say the least. We couldn't afford any other tickets and ended up not seeing the concert. To say we were disappointed is an understatement. I immediately called my bank and was credited the full amount while they conducted their investigation.

Fast forward to yesterday 1/31/2020 & we received notification from our bank that they were reversing the charges & now debiting the full amount from our account due to Seat Geek proving they delivered tickets & the transaction was a good transaction (they cannot prove the tickets were valid or invalid). They said the only way to rectify was to call Seat Geek directly & that's what I did. I ended up speaking with Rocky & he listened to what happened and then spoke with his advisors. I shared proof of what transpired with the app, the printed tickets and what our bank did. He fixed the problem immediately (within 45 mins) and we are anticipating a full refund +. Thank you Rocky!

Hi Donald,

I am so happy to hear that you got in touch with us so we could issue a refund here!

Just so you know, we protect ALL confirmed SeatGeek orders with a Buyer Guarantee. This means that in the rare event that your tickets have any issues, we always have options to help save the day! Depending on availability and your preference, we can find replacement tickets or refund you above and beyond your original purchase amount.

You can read more here: https://seatgeek.com/buyer-guarantee.

If you ever need to get ahold of us, feel free to give us a call or contact us through our Help Center. We have a dedicated team ready to help with questions and concerns from 6am-8pm PT, 9am-11pm ET every singly day. We've always got your back!

Best wishes,

Resolution response: Nov. 26, 2019

Kudos to SeatGeek for stepping up and making things right. Really appreciate the accountability and willingness to work with me.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Can’t begin to tell you how upset I was yesterday afternoon when I went to enter the NFL game in Mexico City (Chargers v Chiefs) with my SeatGeek tickets on my phone and was stopped at the gate because (a) I didn’t have paper tickets and (b) the tickets I did have only had a QR code and not the bar code the access control people needed to scan. After arguing for 20 minutes and being joined by other SeatGeek ticket holders with the same issue, I called SeatGeek and Lexie was able to identify me by the phone number I was calling from (I assume) and email me PDFs of the three tickets I had purchased, that contained bar codes. But then we still had the paper ticket issue. So we were forced to find an Internet cafe off site and print out the PDFs. This took a while, and we missed out on a lot of the pre-game events. Not to mention got all sweaty and irate at what was supposed to be an incredibly fun event we had flown four hours to attend.

So the issue boils down to: should SeatGeek have told me I needed paper tickets? And the PDFs, too, which I wasn’t provided until I ran into my issue. Is it the NFL’s fault? This is ridiculous. We attend NFL games all the time using just our phones. Someone screwed up royally. In any case, Lexie was great. Not sure if SeatGeek failed me, or if it was the NFL, but I was severely miffed. Also, it seemed by my unscientific polling that this issue was limited to SeatGeek, and not Ticketmaster. It’s something you may want to investigate and resolve (even if you don’t feel like responding to me, though I feel I am owed one).

Best,

Don

HI Don,

I am very sorry you had to go through this ordeal to be able to attend the game a few days ago. We want people to be able to attend the event with no hassles, and we never want people to miss any part of a big game. I am very happy to at least hear that Lexie was able to get things sorted out so you could attend the game.

Due to our integration with the NFL, our tickets are generally good for mobile entry and this ended up being a case where the integration wasn't in place. Likely due to it being out of country. We do take responsibility here as we didn't realize this and let people know the tickets we had were the type that needed to be printed. They should've been able to scan from the phone once you had PDFs but it sounds like that was not the case.

We apologize that you had to endure this and anyone else that had to as well and hope after that you were able to enjoy the game. I will be mesaging you privately to try to get you further resolution.

SeatGeek CX Team

Original review: June 3, 2019

In order to purchase the tickets I had to set up an AXS account and download their app. Once I did this I received the tickets pretty quickly into my account. I double checked the day of the event before we left just to make sure we were all set, and the tickets were there. I arrived at the venue, got in line to enter and THERE WERE NO TICKETS IN MY ACCOUNT! We were not the only ones. Hundreds of people started lining up at the box office panicked that their tickets had disappeared from their account/app. This took hours for them to reissue tickets and get people in the gates. Overall, the SeatGeek experience was great, however, I would be very cautious about using the vendor AXS again.

Hey Danielle,

Sounds like that was quite a anxiety causing experience!

Different venues have differing restrictions, so sometimes they require the use of AXS, Flashseats, or Ticketmaster - which is why we had to fulfill the tickets that way. When it's going to be a third party app we try to make sure our sellers have the noted on the listing. So if you want you can possibly avoid using them in the future.

While this was an AXS outage, we still want our customers to experience live and have a great time. As a courtesy I have applied a promo to your account for a future purchase! Our way of helping you have a great experience in the future!

SeatGeek CX Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SeatGeek?

Original review: May 20, 2020

Rollings Stones Concert, San Diego, CA. I am seeking a full refund for 2 tickets, $748.00. I do not plan on traveling anywhere, especially via airlines, and coronavirus effects/restrictions will most likely be around for next 2 years. When purchasing my concert tickets, I was not informed SeatGeek was a 2nd party for actual event vendor. I cannot sell my tickets to anyone while coronavirus is active. CONCERT VENDOR NEEDS TO REIMBURSE DESPITE THEIR PLANS TO RE-SCHEDULE.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I bought tickets to Swanlake. Cancelled due covid19 for April 16 at the Detroit opera house... I need my money for food and bills and they have not returned it and can't be contacted... I will never buy from SeatGeek. They are liars and thieves when the world is most vulnerable.... I will continue to put a bad review everyday until I receive my refund.... Pls stop sending future advertising.

Original review: May 16, 2020

The Bachelor. I wanted a refund. It is only in postponed mode. I have been off my job for 2 months because I have compromised conditions which puts me in much danger of contracting COVID-19. I need the money.

Original review: May 14, 2020

STAY AWAY! I purchased hockey tickets through Seat Geek. They promise that the tickets will be DELIVERED in time for the performance or your money back. I NEVER received my tickets and I missed the game! A third party NOT associated with Seat Geek told me that my seats were available a few days prior to the game but the download failed and they were not able to deliver my tickets. Seat Geek refused to refund my money so I requested that the charge be reversed on my credit card. Seat Geek is now fighting me tooth and nail to keep that money even though they know their 3rd party source failed to deliver my tickets. Folks, this is NOT Ticketmaster. It isn't Stub Hub either. The other sellers DELIVER the tickets. STAY AWAY!

Original review: May 14, 2020

Bucks tickets. Brandon made it very clear and explained situation excellent about my refund for game tickets. Would have liked to went to game but the unfortunate situation with covid. Stopped that. Was worried I would lose my money., but we got it figured out. Thank you.

SeatGeek author review by ConsumerAffairs

SeatGeek is an online ticket aggregator that provides customers with an easy way to find events and purchase tickets. Working with other ticket vendors means that SeatGeek offers more listings than many other online or retail vendors.

• Huge inventory: SeatGeek boasts "the largest inventory on the web," listing more than 400,000 tickets for arts and theater, concerts and sports.

• Interactive 3D maps: Know exactly where you will be sitting in relation to the band or stage when you purchase your tickets.

• Mobile app: Search for and purchase event tickets from your mobile device.

• Notifications: Receive alerts when your favorite bands, plays or teams are scheduled to appear near you.

• Resell your tickets: Sign up to easily post a listing for your unusable tickets and sell them via SeatGeek.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team