Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.28/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Practice Fusion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Practice Fusion?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Practice Fusion?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

I opened a solo practice in 2019 and had never shopped for EHR’s before. Of course Practice Fusion looked attractive because of the cost. First let me say that the cost does not include practice management software, so you’ll spend a minimum of another $400 a month for one of the two or three programs that integrate with PF. That’s the least of the issues with PF. The biggest issue, and it has been stated repeatedly, is the absolute worst customer support in the world. There is really no other way to describe it. They may get back to you 2 weeks later, but never with an answer. I have some issues I have reported 15 times and they eventually just ignore you as if if you are annoying them with the same problem. Well, I am, because they won’t fix it. They always follow-up their lousy customer service response with a quality survey which is a joke in itself. Even the surveys get ignored. Please, please, please do not purchase this EHR.

Original review: April 9, 2020

Their system is not performing safely when it comes to treat patients! I encountered numerous errors given from pharmacies as the prescriptions did not go through. The Practice Fusion customer service is INEXISTENT. You try to call and they tell you same thing all the time, that "its huge volume of calls and to send them an email", and then you email them and you get an answer in 2 weeks, but no... your problem is still unsolved. And be prepared when you realize this hardship is overwhelming and that you cannot prescribe medications to your patients and you decide to stop subscription, you will have extremely difficult time to have them let go, they will claim you have contract and that you are STUCK with them for years...

Get buying tips about Electronic Health Records (EHR) Software delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: April 6, 2020

Patient Fusion is a sad joke. The IT department does not exist. The number that you call has you leave a message but never returns your calls. The Physician can not help and is at a loss when asked how to contact Patient Fusion. It is a cheap service when compared to other Doctor portals for patient use. The website is also a sad joke. You can not recover your username or password. Is this company in the Bay area or in some foreign land. When people are out of work surely you can hire someone that is a college graduate or 15 years of age and can hack anything. Again, Patient Fusion is a sad pathetic joke.

Original review: March 16, 2020

The patient's portal has no access to real help, only to Q&A. You are on your own. Terrible. I finally managed to go through the website of the company to access an ability to contact them. This was last week. Still waiting... Don't even bother to use this company.

Original review: March 10, 2020

This is THE worst company I have EVER dealt with! If you value ANY degree of customer service or need help with any issue, this is NOT the company for you! The customer service department (if there is one) barely replies at all. IF they do, clearly have no one has read the previous email or has any clue about what is happening. The experience is almost as if robots are replying, asking repetitive questions and not providing any assistance whatsoever! RUN AWAY and find a decent company with which to do business.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I joined Practice Fusion in January 2019. In July of the same year, they changed the contract conditions to stipulate their ownership over my charts. The system was set up so that I would be able to access my previous charting only if I agreed with their new conditions. I chose to pay until the end of the first year as agreed upon the initial contract without accessing my charting. However, to my surprise, they continued to bill me past the first year. I repeatedly tried to contact them and the only answer I got was that I had to agree to their new conditions to be able to access my account to cancel my contract. Be aware of the fact that they will own your charts before you choose this company. Also, they are clearly making it difficult to leave them.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

We have set up two appointments which were confirmed to have a telephone consultation with our rep as we are unable to eat prescribe controlled substances and need help with MIPS. Each time the appointments were confirmed and we called the rep several times at the appointed time left messages and called the general number for Practice Fusion left messages with no response. We are disgusted, annoyed, frustrated and angry. If they are unable to keep the appointment they can send us a quick email which they never do so we have scheduled everything around those appointments and no help and we are not getting responses.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

How does one describe useless. The UI is a disaster. Guaranteed to foster errors. Finding the simplest results, such as X-Ray report takes multiple clicks.

Discovering a schedule is also takes multiple clicks. I could go on and on. I had used Medgen in the past, much better. (The decision for Practice Fusion was not mine). This program is cheap and shows it. Suffice it to say that this is less user friendly than the VA CPRS.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Worst, slowest customer service I've ever encountered. They should be embarrassed. They screwed up my prescribing credentials and it took 10 days, multiple unanswered emails and phone calls with 3 hour wait times.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Not happy with the software. I am not using it for the notes, though. The orders are bulky and there are many repetitions. Lots of older medications that the pharmacies don't carry. However, their online customer service is really poor. Obviously, they use robots, so the answer would usually be, "someone will contact you". And then no one does. But they never forget to add a sales offer for another product! So far I have not received a single decent answer. I have to second-guess everything myself.

Practice Fusion author review by Jeffery Daigrepont

Practice Fusion provides free records to small practices.

• Excellent communication: Practice Fusion allows doctors to communicate with patients very efficiently through text messages and other methods.

• No cost in sponsored mode: If a company is sponsored, there is no cost for the user.

• Customizable templates: Physicians in specialized industries can benefit from customizable templates.

• Advertising: Consumers complain about sponsored advertising from different pharmaceutical companies.

• Interface: The presence of many different features makes the interface confusing for users that don’t have the time to train on it.

by Jeffery Daigrepont EHR Software Expert

Jeffery Daigrepont is a best-selling author, national speaker and healthcare IT industry giant. He specializes in healthcare automation, system integration, operations and deployment of enterprise information systems for large integrated delivery networks. Daigrepont is currently the senior vice president at Coker Group.

Practice Fusion Company Information