1.3/5 (45 ratings)

About Practice Fusion

Practice Fusion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Practice Fusion?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Practice Fusion?

Original review: May 18, 2017

We signed up with Practice Fusion so that we can receive referrals from other providers. We are attempting to understand the network of providers in our area that use Practice Fusion so that we can more closely identify and network with those providers. PF provides no ability to identify or locate other users. I was told, in a 30 minute conversation with their support desk, that this wasn't a goal or function of their system. So apparently they have no interest in promoting e-prescribing and connecting providers. They expect providers to already have all of their connections in place... Hardly. Isn't that the goal of a quality EHR system? Wouldn't they want to foment collaboration and assist providers in connecting? Wouldn't this potentially grow their user base? Apparently not.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Our MEDICAL CLINIC has been using this electronic medical record software for about 3 years. The experience has been horrible. It is the worst piece of software I have ever encountered. One joke about it is that they will never employ a single click when there can be two or three to accomplish something. This is a trivial example of a thorough programming incompetence that this software displays. Bottom line - you get what you pay for, and this software is free. In the end it has cost us a lot in frustration, and poor performance. STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

If you are trying to use their superbill to transfer over to another billing software, don't bother. Their customer service people rarely know what you are asking or how to help you. There are missing fields in their superbill and patient profile section so that the necessary info does not get transferred over to your billing software and when I ask them about it, they say "we are not a billing software, we are an EHR". Well if you are going to provide a part of your software that is supposed to work with billing then you at least need to make sure it is correct and that you have staff that know how to use it. Also their eligibility tracker is also worthless. In this case it's a good thing it's free. Thumbs Down!

Original review: July 22, 2015

I signed up because staff have used it before, liked features PMR and EHR and it is FREE. However, from implementation representatives only give 30 minutes of training maybe 2X week and stop at that point no matter where you are in process. Recently they offered electronic controlled substance prescriptions; however it is attached to credit card verification as they say "to verify your identity." Really, in this day and time with so many security breaches and identity theft, you are telling me they couldn't find a better verification process, especially when you go through credentialing and verification process to get e-prescribing. I would be cautious and glad I don't place all my information in their EHR. Who knows what they are doing with your clients and your information.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2014

Ok, it's free so that's the best part. It's at best an adequate program but their customer service is non-existent unless you want to wait for useless email. I was just in queue for live chat and when I logged on it said there were 10 people in front of me, now it says 15 and I didn't log out! For many months they have been doing this warning about logging in differently and this doesn't work for me, my charts don't show up. I have gone through their elaborate, useless contact customer service labyrinth many times and this has never been fixed. There is no way to call their customer service. Frankly, I have a mental health practice so I use very little of the program so it's not as huge an issue than if you are a large practice or using this more extensively. I'd avoid this until they get better at customer service availability and response. It's pretty ridiculous. Also their promised changes are slow in coming or non-existent. Frankly, now that all my charts are loaded on theirs I feel somewhat trapped or I'd look further.

Practice Fusion Company Information