Greenway Intergy EHR
Discover the right EHR software now

3 Greenway Intergy EHR Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I am switching over from Athena Health to Greenway because I am joining a large medical practice. I had no idea how good I had it with Athena. I always felt no EMR is good and you just learn to get used to them. I just can't believe what a piece of crap Greenway Primesuite is. It take so many tasks to accomplish one thing and it makes no sense. There is no logic to how you have to chart through their EMR. They charge a fortune for garbage training and force you into odd hours which are very costly because they disrupt your practice. I am so depressed to have to use this product. I don't understand how this company is in business. I have mastered 2 different EMR before using Greenway and wish I never had to use this one.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have been using this for over 12-15 years - still cannot hyperlink, cannot place images in record, cannot send more than one electronic script at a time, uses high end expensive scanners (very limited brands), workflow is arduous and time consuming, in order to send script an encounter note is created (?), printing through the software takes at least 10 seconds. Cannot customize your notes how you want, has a portal that cannot be customized or imported into your visit note (we cannot put our specific questions on portal and have it automatically appear in the visit note), out of memory issues rampant and slows down productivity frequently. Would not advise this EHR for anyone.

Get expert buying tips about Electronic Health Records (EHR) Software delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2014

There are many things I like about this EHR, after having it for a few years. However, the product, like the company, keeps changing. I love change, upgrades, etc. However, new features, especially those that MDs are required to use to meet Healthcare regulations, are not well-executed. Greenway does not do a good job on offering set-up training material for old customers on new features. The support will throw 150+ page documents at you, or offer you to buy training at a ridiculously high expense. I actually read through many of the documents that have been provided, and the information is sub-par and not well organized. I will say training videos for the USE of the new features is nice, but the training to set it up is lousy, at best.

Also, we are very disappointed with the communication we receive from our account rep. It doesn't seem like Greenway takes the time to train their account team on their products. So, every time we discuss an issue, we have to train our account member in order to send them off to try to find resolution. This often results in conference calls with the wrong people and waste of time.

Greenway Intergy EHR expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Greenway Health provides medical services to healthcare providers and is recognized as a leader in the industry. It was founded in 1998 and is a popular choice amongst health professionals.

• Simple to use: The interface is super easy to use and consumers love how simple it is to learn.

• Great for specialized physicians: Greenway provides specialized templates that are easy to use for physicians with specialized needs.

• Support: Difficult to resolve issues and get in touch with support team quickly.

• Billing: Their billing system has been problematic for customers in the past and their system can sometimes have a long lag time.

• Best for: Independent physicians, specialized physicians