Our promise. We provide a buying advantage with verified reviews and unbiased editorial research.
About Greenway Intergy EHR Reviews
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Intergy is a cloud-based electronic health record (EHR) and practice management platform from Greenway Health. This program is specialty-specific, and it allows health care practitioners to customize their workflows, engage patients and use analytics to boost revenue. Intergy comes with more than 500 customizable templates and forms.
Pros & Cons
- Live demos available
- Cloud-based platform
- Encourages patient engagement
- No pricing on website
Intergy is a platform for optimizing health care practices. It can help with workflows, patient information and analytics to improve your finances and identify gaps in care. Just make sure it fits your practice’s needs.
What is Intergy?
Intergy is an EHR system designed to provide a user-friendly experience for health care providers and staff. The program can be tailored to many ambulatory practices and specialties, whether you’re a general practitioner, pediatrician, OB-GYN or another type of specialist. The program simplifies reporting by consolidating information in your personalized dashboard too.
Intergy is cloud-based, and it securely facilitates data exchange. The system offers many benefits for health care providers, such as:
- A user-friendly interface: This helps automate tasks, manage data security and handle intricate billing. Providers can also use it for documentation and scheduling.
- Forms/templates: There are more than 500 customizable, pre-loaded templates and other forms with Intergy. This includes specialty-specific, diagnosis-focused content and pre-constructed templates for patient visits that help providers see more patients. You can also use the templates with transcription or dictation.
- Patient engagement features: The Patient Portal allows patients to request or schedule appointments and pay bills online. Providers can also clarify visit times, procedure instructions and more, potentially improving service and reducing no-show patients.
- Practice analytics: Providers can utilize dashboards to track value-based care performance and identify gaps in care based on several factors, like lab results, vitals and diagnoses. Providers can also customize analytics fields. More than 500 reports, 15 dashboards and 5,000 clinical fields are available.
- Interoperability: Providers can access a nationwide patient information exchange that connects more than 15,000 sites with more than 66 million records.
Other convenient features for health care providers include:
- Prescription drug monitoring program (PDMP) checking within the workflow
- Integrated speech-to-text
- Clinical alerts
- Real-time prescription benefit (RTPB)
- Patient eligibility information grouped on a summary screen
- USPS web tools to accurately record patient addresses
- Identifying gaps in care from a patient’s upcoming and overdue reminders
- Patient-specific benefit information
How does Intergy work?
Intergy offers users an overview with its My Day tab. This lists each user’s scheduled appointments for the day and other necessary tasks. The navigation allows users to move between charts, notes, orders and other tabs. It also lets you pre-populate notes with common visit types, results and patient responses.
The system learns each user’s habits, predicting recurring items such as prescriptions, orders and charges. Once a patient leaves, charges are sent to billing staff immediately. If the billing staff needs extra support, the revenue cycle management (RCM) service works with them to prevent denials and achieve a positive return on investment.
Analytics let users learn how to optimize productivity and track care gaps and risks. The Patient Portal enables communication with patients and helps users schedule appointments online and pay bills.
Intergy EHR pricing
There is no pricing information for Intergy on Greenway Health’s website. Instead, you’ll need to complete a form online to request pricing. Prices are customized to fit several factors, including your practice size, specialty and general needs.
The company does offer live demos, though.
Is Intergy good?
Intergy is worth considering for health care providers. The system can streamline multiple facets of your practice, from making an initial appointment to getting paid. Greenway Health offers free consultations so you can learn more about the platform, but you must fill out a form to request pricing information. Consider your needs, compare your options and decide for yourself whether Intergy is right for your practice.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,315,041 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2018
I am switching over from Athena Health to Greenway because I am joining a large medical practice. I had no idea how good I had it with Athena. I always felt no EMR is good and you just learn to get used to them. I just can't believe what a piece of crap Greenway Primesuite is. It take so many tasks to accomplish one thing and it makes no sense. There is no logic to how you have to chart through their EMR. They charge a fortune for garbage training and force you into odd hours which are very costly because they disrupt your practice. I am so depressed to have to use this product. I don't understand how this company is in business. I have mastered 2 different EMR before using Greenway and wish I never had to use this one.
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2017
I have been using this for over 12-15 years - still cannot hyperlink, cannot place images in record, cannot send more than one electronic script at a time, uses high end expensive scanners (very limited brands), workflow is arduous and time consuming, in order to send script an encounter note is created (?), printing through the software takes at least 10 seconds. Cannot customize your notes how you want, has a portal that cannot be customized or imported into your visit note (we cannot put our specific questions on portal and have it automatically appear in the visit note), out of memory issues rampant and slows down productivity frequently. Would not advise this EHR for anyone.
Thanks for subscribing.
You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2014
There are many things I like about this EHR, after having it for a few years. However, the product, like the company, keeps changing. I love change, upgrades, etc. However, new features, especially those that MDs are required to use to meet Healthcare regulations, are not well-executed. Greenway does not do a good job on offering set-up training material for old customers on new features. The support will throw 150+ page documents at you, or offer you to buy training at a ridiculously high expense. I actually read through many of the documents that have been provided, and the information is sub-par and not well organized. I will say training videos for the USE of the new features is nice, but the training to set it up is lousy, at best.
Also, we are very disappointed with the communication we receive from our account rep. It doesn't seem like Greenway takes the time to train their account team on their products. So, every time we discuss an issue, we have to train our account member in order to send them off to try to find resolution. This often results in conference calls with the wrong people and waste of time.
Greenway Intergy EHR Company Information
- Company Name:
- Greenway Intergy EHR
- 100 Greenway Blvd.
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.