Hello Robert,

Thank you for your honest feedback! It's great to hear that you've had such a good experience! If you have any further questions or feedback, please let us know.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I've had the NeatDesk for a while now and I use it everyday. I use the database to retrieve docs when I need it. I scan all my mail and financial reports and throw them away. It's not just a "scan and get rid of the paper" machine. We can find a phone number or a bill in just a click which saves so much time. I don't know what I'd do without it. I'd probably have a big six-foot-high pile of paper. I recommend it to everybody that have so much paper and they don't know what to do with it.

Hello Roger,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced and we appreciate your feedback! After reviewing the case, it looks
like your data folder was stored in your One Drive folder. This could have been why your data became corrupted. For more info:

www.neat.com/helpcenter/supported-database-locations/.

For the trouble you have experienced, your cloud plan has been extended for one extra year. Your new Neat Cloud expiration

date is 9/7/2018.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I had bought an older version of The NeatDesk before. Now, I wanted to get rid of paper so I got the Neat scanner. Using it lets me view a lot of things for one particular supplier or vendor without having to have the file folder in front me. I can look at it online. I had a version 5 then I upgraded to the last one where I can hook up to the cloud. But the conversion was terrible. I spent hours with one of their tech guys who was super and helpful but in the end, all of my files got corrupted. I had to go back and rescan everything. Fortunately, I had not shredded the stuff that I had before or I would have had nothing.

It's a traumatic example that the new system is not as easy as the old one. I find it to be a little slower, too. I've done conversions from one computer system to another before but this is beyond terrible. When I'm going from a Neat program to a Neat program, it should fly. I was going from my computer to a Cloud environment and there should be something there to automatically interface it. I had to take a shot in the dark on buying what I bought because of emails I got from Neat. We did a computer update from Microsoft that’s got a store not far from here. Their guys were looking at those emails and scratching their heads saying they can't tell what Neat wanted done in my computer either.

I also don’t like that unless I'm a subscriber, I can't get to anybody. The only way I was able to get to somebody when I was looking for a system-quick general information was after I bought the new version. That's not customer service. I like the program and they got a good product. I might get into the reports sometime though right now, I don’t need it. It's just that the conversion issue wasted a lot of my time. If they wanna give me a couple of years' free subscription due to that, I'd definitely take it.

Hello Sarah,

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

I was on tour and our store manager used NeatDesk to do all the receipts. And because I’m on the road, it was so convenient. I have to record every expense for the tour and since I’m constantly on the go, it’s better to scan them and get them an electronic copy as soon as possible. I do it every day. I use the business cards as well. It’s great that NeatDesk streamlines everything, and it makes it a lot easier to knock it out and get it to the accountants that I need to. I also use the NeatCloud on the go and I like how easy it is. If I really stack up my web case, then I scan on my phone and get something done if a runner brings it to me after. I'd definitely recommend The Neat Company.

Hi Barbara,

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

I have a Neat Desk Scanner AND a mobile scanner - Love them both - I scan all sorts of info into my computer so I can dispose of the paper in a shredder. This way I can store all my tax receipts in the computer with less bulk. A recent computer glitch resulted in a new computer and a transfer to the Neat Cloud Software. And a need for tech support from Neat. They were wonderful about making time for my problems. I love Neat - (wait for it) they are NEAT!

Hi Charles,

We're really glad to hear that! We are working on making our Community site as useful as possible, so it's great to know it was so helpful for you. Please let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

I had a new issue of my program not loading. I tried reloading the program (as it suggested) and it still did not work. I rebooted the computer several times and still the program would not load. I went to the Community Forum, entered the error message and the topic popped up. Not only that, the information posted was CORRECT and WORKED the first time! Having had such a positive result, I then tried another error message, where after loading the program, it had a scan that would not finish processing. I entered the error message and again I was delighted to find the topic, the solution and immediate resolution of this second error.

I have never had luck with community forums in the past. This was an absolute delight! Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Neat Company?

Hello Victor,

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are so glad support was able to resolve your issue! We like to hear about our customer's perspective regarding their experience with Neat support. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions, issues or comments and we'll be happy to assist you.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2016

Thank you for your help recovering the: Cannot Find Neat DataBase. The support that was provided was excellent. It did take about 22 hours to save it, it did stop recovering 4 times but, I restarted it each time and it continued to process the DataBase until it was completely restored. Thank You! Great Job! What a relief to have 5 Years of my business restored. I have certainly been recommending Neat to my friends for their Business. Again Thank You!

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for your honest feedback! We always like to hear about our customer's perspective regarding their experience with Neat. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions, issues or comments and we'll be happy to assist you.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2016

I was having a paper war and the paper had declared victory so I needed a scanner. I've always had a habit of keeping my receipts since I was young so my Neat Desk has been helping me with that and it has proven to be very useful in helping me learn how to do my taxes instead of relying solely on my accountant. I can get numbers for my accountant to gather easily. It has been helping me with all of my paper trails because when I first got it, I didn't know how to save everything so I just printed everything out. But I'm learning slowly. I have a stack of papers and now it saves to the Cloud. I have caught up with all of my papers and I'm so excited since next year will be my first year where I don't have to try to find a place for all of them. I love the machine and anybody in sales or who has to have a report of receipts needs it.

Hello Helen,

Thank you for your feedback! We are always working on improving our software and NeatCloud! Many improvements in the software have come from customer suggestions like yours. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions, issues or comments and we'll be happy to assist you.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I run a small business and I do a lot of scanning. I use my Neat scanner every day for checks I've received from customers, then I sort them by month. I put in my merchant service, which is people we run credit cards on and I put them in by month. I use it for my database of customers and a few different things. I like the idea that I can go right into the Neat and pick up all the stuff I need to look in. I like that it sorts and that I'm able to keep track of what's coming in and going out. I also have the Neat Cloud because if I were to lose this information, I'm not keeping paper copies anymore. I find it very convenient that I can always get it back from the cloud. I like Neat overall, other than the fact that I can't sort them into the way that I want them sorted. You can't change them. I have invoices that I want to go in and put the name of the person, the date, and the date on the receipt, but Neat has it as the date you scan it.

Hi Rand,

We appreciate your honest feedback. We always like to hear the customer perspective on regarding their experience with Neat. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, be sure to let us know.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

I have a small business and lots of documentation in terms of research that can only get in printed form that I needed to convert to digital form. I also had lots of experiential games that I've created that had to be imported into digital format. I use NeatDesk for maintenance of my business records so that I can produce them if needed and for tax purposes - once a week for occasional stuff, then once a month for heavy-duty copying of receipts for tax categorization and documents that I've received in printed form to get them in digital form so I can distribute them. It's a lot easier and faster to summarize a report, find errors and recording of the information. It saves me time. I also signed up for the NeatCloud, though I haven't had the chance to use it yet.

The platform has changed a couple of times and getting from one software to the next has been relatively smooth until the invention of Windows 10 when it was upgraded. Then I had a major system problem and I had to wipe my desk clean. The documentation they have online for those kinds of situations isn't easy to find and I wound up going to the help desk. It worked out great the first time I went through this issue, but now I'm stuck. I still have all my old files, but I can't get them imported yet. I've gone through hell trying to capture all of my records of work and get them into the new software for two or three weeks now. But under most usual circumstances, the software and the scanner works great. I have replaced parts which worked great so I'm really pleased. The cost to performance of the scanner is really good.

Hi Francis,

Thank you for the feedback. We are always happy to hear how our customers are doing and what their experience with Neat has been like.

If you have questions, or need additional assistance with the Neat legacy software, you can interact with other users at our Neat Legacy Community forum located here: https://neat.desk.com/

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I saw all the paper clutter and decided to do something about it. I have the Neat scanner and the portable version for a couple of years now. I use them once a week, using mostly the scanner feature and the one that puts things into folders. Using NeatDesk clears up a lot of my clutter. If I want to look at what charitable contributions I made, I can just go to that folder and look at the document. Moreover I find The Neat Company to be exceptional in customer service and in helping me with a problem. It's a good organization with a good product. I only wish that they make it a little easier on old people like me to be able to access and find out about how to do other things on Neat.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for commenting and we appreciate your candid feedback. We always like to hear the customer perspective on regarding their experience with Neat. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, be sure to let us know.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

I use my NeatDesk three times a month. I use it mostly for a combination of scanning receipts and documents that I want to save to a PDF onto my computer. Since using NeatDesk, I've been able to combine computerized documents and PDFs in the same files easily because of its rapid ability to scan. I have used the NeatCloud on the go, however, it is blocked by my work's firewall. Therefore, I can only use it from home, which limits its utility to me. NeatDesk has strong organization tools and rapid scanning ability, though some features are non-intuitive. There are two main issues that I've noticed. First, it jams more frequently than I would like it to, though the jams are easy to fix, and second, it has some problems with very small receipts. Overall, I'm happy with NeatDesk.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for leaving your feedback here. If you need any assistance, we are happy to reach out to you and provide assistance. Please send us a private message here with your availability and we will make arrangements. Thank you

Original review: Sept. 16, 2016

I am very proud and very happy with Neat. I did have a lot of trouble. I had about three Trojan Horses invade my computer and I had to go through and get them out. I'm still suffering the related damage which still exists today. I bought Neat many years ago when the helpdesk was free and it was one of the reasons I bought Neat. I have had a lot of growing pains with it. Some of the new things never worked as advertised like print to Neat, which I use heavily. It took them about a year to get it going after they released it on my computer.

I use them mainly to manage finances. It takes a lot longer to use Neat and to categorize the way I want it. But I have things at my fingertips when I do my charge cards and not having tons of filing cabinets versus having the original in digitized form, I believe it is well-worth the Neat. The last time I called them for help at Neat, I was told that I have to pay up next time. Now it seemed a little abrupt and brazen, but after thinking about it, the gentleman was right. I hadn't paid anything. Reason: I am on Social Security and I only get $1,400 a month and I have to eat. So, at this point, I have stayed away and I have solved my own problems. The darn Trojan Horses came back and destroyed everything Neat built. And at this time, I will not call Neat because I don't have the finances that they want to continue. So, I'm suffering and limping along.

Hi Christopher,

We appreciate your candid feedback. We always like to hear the customer perspective on regarding their experience with Neat. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, be sure to let us know.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

About three years ago, I was up in New England and I decided that I wanted to scan everything and have it all ready for tax purposes. I've got a couple of properties, so I want to have an electronic file of this stuff and not have a ton of paper around the house. I didn't want to scan everything, I wanted to just have electronic files of insurance policies to reduce my files. I got NeatDesk and so far, I'm very happy with it. I use it twice a month and I'm just getting back into it. I had a tutorial from a person over in the Philippines who was very helpful. I now have the tools I need to get back into it and start using it more often. I'd also love to have a manual of it.

Hi Perry,

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I've been using NeatDesk for a couple of years to do expense reports but now it's more to scan something. It's easy to find things with it since I could pull it up from anywhere. The NeatCloud works. My only dislike is the cost. For my circumstances right now, it's $15 a month, and I'm not using it often enough to make that worthwhile. They have very good support, though. When I needed support in the past, they've been there to help me recover some data.

Hi William,

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I've had NeatDesk for quite a few years. I'm the vice-president of an alumni association, and I was able to keep up with the members and all of our expenses. However, when I go to "Go to Neat", it says I have no support service. I was using it pretty much every day until I ran into this problem when I switched over to Windows 10, and I can't get it to work right. When I called, they said I have no support, and I can't get a hold of anybody that can help me with it.

Hi Craig,

Thank you for commenting, as we appreciate your candid feedback. We always like to hear the customer perspective on regarding their experience with Neat. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, be sure to let us know.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2016

I've had the NeatDesk for so many years and I use it every year. I use the scanning feature the most and I use it for reports. NeatDesk has made my taxes so much easier. When it works, it works great, but when it doesn't, it's not so great. But overall, I've had a very good experience with it.

Hi Denise,

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I use my NeatDesk every day. I scan documents and save them in the computer as a PDF. When I got a new computer, we couldn't find the software, but eventually found it and re-downloaded it onto the computer. I called the support line, and they helped us out. They tried their best and fixed the issue. In the end, it had nothing to do with the software, but with the computer.

The Neat Company

Glad to hear it, Rand. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future and we will be happy to help!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I have an older scanner and was able to get parts that makes it run like new. Had some trouble installing Windows 10 and then getting Neat Database to find my data. Support team was fantastic in pointing me in the right direction! Now have an almost new scanner, with much faster software! I am a happy camper!

Hi Susan,

We appreciate hearing about your experience with Neat! We're glad we could assisting you with your organizational needs. Please reach out to us in the future if you have any questions or need assistance.

Original review: July 3, 2016

I use my NeatDesk a couple of times a week. I find that the more documents I have out there, the slower it processes. However, it’s much more organized. I used it mostly to scan receipts and medical paperwork. I also used it to create a report of the sales tax that we spent last year and I took it to H&R Block for our income tax. What I did before was I would just scan stuff into my printer and then I would save it and build directories like Neat has in it. I couldn’t run reports and do additions. Now I'm a lot less paperless and I'm able to find things easier. Since it's 2016, what I would like is a feature where I could take everything with a date of 2015 and archive it.

Hello Alfred,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused. We are still working on a software update to address the issues you have encountered. In the meantime, you can use your scanner with MacOS's image capture utility (see http://www.neat.com/helpcenter/testing-image-quality-image-capture/), then import the image in to your Neat Cloud database. Steps to import your data are available here: http://www.neat.com/support/web-app/import/.

We have added your case (559971) to our tracker for this issue and once there is an update available we will email you to let you know.

We can see that you first reported this problem to us in November, so we have extended your cloud service out an additional 3 months for the time you have been unable to use the scanner. Your new renewal date is 8/25/2017.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Neat Customer Care

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

Have used Neat for few years (do not know when purchased). Cannot use with Mac 10.12.2 - have contacted you and told there is no upgrade available at this time. I use the program to keep tabs of my sales tax expenses as they can be deducted from federal income tax because I live in Texas. Also a big gripe is there is no way to speak to a live person. I have communicated via e-mail and was told there was no fix at this time. Therefore I would not recommend your product at this time. Also at OfficeMax which sells your scanner they told me they do not recommend your scanner for the same reason.

Hi George,

We are very sorry for any confusion. If you are interested, we are happy to continue assisting you with any issues you have encountered. We will have an agent reach out to you shortly.

Neat Customer

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

All the problems occurred after this company stopped honoring the old software, and forced me to upgrade. When I had a problem with function, first unable to download program, then understand how to use, and finally when nothing was working, all I got was wasted time and money. My attempts to use CHATS all ending when the person said to "reply above the line", and I could not do so. It seemed that all this company was interested in was taking more and more of my money after I had been a customer for over 2 years. Customer "Service" is a joke, and I have given up -- I will no longer have any contact with NEAT, even attempt to get my money back ($400.00+). They were good (before 2016), have become rotten.

Hi Geoff,

That's great to hear! We really appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and we will be happy to assist you.

Neat Customer Care

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

Neat is a solid application, incredibly helpful and efficient. Support is very solid. Company is consistent and products are a great value. Have used NEAT for years and very happy. Check Point World Team Inc, Geoff ** will continue to use NEAT.

Hi James,

We are very sorry for any confusion. You do not have to purchase a NeatCloud subscription to continue using your Neat scanners. Our Legacy software is available on our website (http://www.neat.com/support/download-neat-software/), and does not require a subscription to download, install, or use.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Neat Customer Care

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

Neat has 'updated' their software which requires you pay a subscription fee in order to use it. So, you go out and spend a few hundred bucks on these devices and then cannot use them without paying $7 a month. Furthermore, it isn't just their new products or new sales, it's all existing devices as well. I am the IT manager for a large Insurance Company. Combined we probably have 60 of the desktop scanners, and now almost 2 years later NEAT expects us to pay $7 per user, per month in order to use a device we bought almost two years ago. I am very dissatisfied, and we will no longer be using their product in the future.

Hi William,

Sorry for any inconvenience. Troubleshooting steps for the Legacy software are available in our online Help Center at http://www.neat.com/support/. You can also visit our Legacy Support Community at https://neat.desk.com/.

Our live technical support options (phone and chat) are limited to specific NeatCare and NeatCloud plans. You can view all of our support plans, as well as create an email case, on our website at http://www.neat.com/support/contact-support/.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I have owned a Neat scanner for 3 or 4 years, and have found the Neat scanner and software products to be superb and without flaw. That was until I tried to do some scanning over the past week and realized what the Neat company has done. In an attempt to maximize their revenue, they have gone to a month or yearly subscription service that holds your information hostage. I tried everything I could do to continue using the legacy software, but it just won't work anymore. I was forced to subscribe to the cloud service, and I have been even more disappointed than I thought I would be. I have tried everything and I just can't get this software to work.

When I sign into the cloud service, I can't even get a scan button to appear anywhere on the page, and I am completely unable to use the software or my scanner. Add this to the fact that customer service and support is basically non-existent. They have banker's hours, and then you can't even speak to anyone. I am disgusted with this company that took a perfectly great product and software package and by prostituting themselves, have ruined the entire process and package. I don't usually take the time to write these reviews, but I am so disgusted with this company that I felt it was necessary. I will never subscribe to such a terrible service. Add this to the fact that placing ALL not my personal documents in the cloud in this day and age of NSA spying and big data collection and analysis by the government scares the crap out of me.

All I want to do is scan my documents into my computer and keep them secure and private. I have been able to dos that easily until recently. How can their web based application not contain a scan button? Who debugged this program? Probably no one. I aim rating this 1 star only because I can't give it 0 stars. Neat company -- congratulations on a despicable business model that replaces a quality service with corporate greed and overwhelming desire for power and control.

Hi Venkat,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We definitely understand your frustration, as well. Our developers are always working to improve the features and performance of the Cloud-Powered software, and we will pass your feedback along to them for possible inclusion in a future update.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know, and we will be happy to assist you.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I've been using Neat legacy (desktop) version, which I loved. Now, Neat dropped the support for the legacy version. So, I upgraded to the cloud version (SMO - Smart Organization System 1.4). I do not mind paying the $119.99/year for the premium cloud subscription, so I signed up for that. But, the problem is the cloud version lacks many basic features that existed in the desktop version. Also, the new software has bugs. I reported to the customer service; but no response. Here are some of them:

Bugs: The Neat software aborts a few times a week in my Dell Win 8.1 machine. It times out and logs me off; even though I've been actively working on that. When I log back in, I've to type in my user id/password every time. "Remember me" checkbox does not work. Overall, the software is very slow. I've worked with several other cloud-based systems that processes images. They usually do some sort of local caching. I doubt Neat's new system does it. The result - it's very slow for even some basic operations such as double-click to open an item, move them from one folder to another, etc.

Basic features that are lacking: The reporting and download feature are very basic, and lacks support for even some basic features. For example, there are several fields such as Client, and Project for each item. But, they won't download in their .csv report. What's the use of the field if it's not downloaded into the spreadsheet? I've to take a report of it in a pdf format to see that. I complained this to the agent, but he could not provide a good answer. Not able to see the fields of my choice in the list view. For example, I could not include the Client or Project in my view. Neat is very restrictive about this.

Category field is very difficult to deal with. I cannot define the list of categories I want to use. For example, I scan and put under a category called - "Meal Expenses". My bookkeeper has put items under "Meal Expense" with no 's'. Neat took both of them and reports them separately. There must be a way to define a list of categories, so we can avoid spelling mistakes like this for categories. Along the same point, there is no easy way to mass edit the categories. I've to change one by one and fix it. Very tedious.

These are just some of the points. Overall, I feel that Neat is leaving behind a very good software they have (Legacy version); and jumping on to the cloud-based system, that's not matured yet. Some of these issues have been there for about a year. It’s really frustrating to see a good company such as Neat is dropping off a very good Legacy Software and moving to another software that’s not matured yet.

Hi Ryan,

We are very sorry for any confusion. Your Neat scanner does not scan directly to Excel. Can you tell us where you were told that scanning to Excel was a feature?

While your scanner doesn't interact directly with Excel, the Neat software does support exporting your items to Excel or .CSV format, depending on the specific software version. Please visit http://www.neat.com/support/, then choose your specific software version to learn more about exporting from Neat.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. You can also submit a support ticket at http://www.neat.com/support/contact-support/.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I own a NEAT Receipts scanner and I am unable to scan any document to anything besides PDF. How can you scan to Excel or all the other items NEAT claims it can do? I have never written a review, but this product was so disappointing as it's either difficult to use or does not work. The technical assistance is not existent as I attempted that route but cannot even submit a ticket as the website claims you can. Don't waste your money on a product that the company is too Lazy to explain how to use or just does not work!

Hi Michelle,

We're very sorry for any confusion. You do not have to purchase a software plan to continue using your scanner. Our Legacy software is available at http://www.neat.com/support/download-neat-software/ at no charge, and does not require a software plan to use.

Please note - the Legacy software has been retired, and is no longer supported. Please visit http://www.neat.com/helpcenter/neat-faq/#legacy-retirement for more information about the Legacy software retirement, as well as your support options moving forward.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

Received Neat scanner a few years ago as a gift. Loved it. But now I cannot use my scanner without purchasing a plan. I am on a limited budget and cannot use my scanner or access any documents that I have previously scanned. I will be sure to let anyone looking for a scanner not look at the Neat. My scanner sits collecting dust after family pays over $300.00. VERY DISCOURAGED AND DISAPPOINTED IN PRODUCT.

Hello Scott,

We apologize for your frustration. Our phone support is offered to current Neat cloud and NeatCare customers on our Cloud Powered software. It appears you live support period has already expired, however, any customer can submit a case to our support team via the following link to get assistance with out paying for anything: http://neat.com/support/contact-support

We checked your account and can see that you have not opened a case with us yet.

Please visit the provided link and open a support ticket with us, and we would be more than happy to assist you.

Neat Technical Support

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

The software for my Neat scanner has quit working, and the only way to get it fixed is subscribe for $8.00 per month. This was a very expensive scanner when it was purchased, and I would have expected the company to support their expensive product. Cannot recommend a company that won't stand behind the product they developed.

Hello Jan,

We apologize for any frustration. As you know, we do not support the Legacy Neat software anymore and therefore agent assisted support is no longer available however, for technical issues, we have provided Legacy customers with the Neat Community Site: https://neat.desk.com/

If you type your exact error message into the search bar on this page, you will find the answer you are looking for. Below is a list of just some of the articles available for your issue:

Moving forward, please use this site for any technical issue you have while using the Legacy software.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

My ND1000 scanner had been working great. All of a sudden I am getting this message when I open the program: "Neat is having difficulty loading scan components that powers various functions in the application including scanning." The scan button is grayed out and I cannot scan anything. I guess it has to do with them not supporting the 5.7 version of the software any longer. Can someone please advise me what I need to do so that I can begin using the scanner again. I have not been able to get any help from Neat up to this point.

Hello Ruth,

We apologize for any confusion.You do NOT have to purchase a plan to use your scanner. Legacy versions of Neat are available to use at no charge with out an active Neat Cloud subscription. Please keep in mind, legacy versions of Neat are no longer supported, and you will not be able to receive technical support for these software versions.

To request that software version, please visit the following link: http://www.neat.com/support/download-neat-software/ Choose 'Legacy Software' and the appropriate operating system. Then fill out the software request form. An agent will respond with the version link you need.

Please let us now if you have any other questions or concerns, we would be more than happy to help.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I purchased a Neat Receipt desktop scanner several years ago and two portable scanners. I recently purchased a new computer with Windows 10 and wanted to download the Neat Receipt drivers on my new computer. When I went on the website I found out that the company now has a cloud based program with a monthly fee. Not very happy that they do not support the hardware that they sold. Personally, I have had identity theft and I do NOT want my information out on a cloud. I just want it on my computer and private back up. I should NOT be forced into having to pay a monthly when I DO NOT WANT THE CLOUD. Seems like you have to pay to get any type of support. Doesn't seem like good business practice. I don't mind paying a small fee to download the program/drivers and don't want to be forced to use my old computer. Looking for some help in reaching someone who can help.

The Neat Company Company Profile