3.04/5
Based on 190 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Organize your information, simplify your life!

We believe you shouldn’t have to work to use your information. That’s why The Neat Company has developed an ecosystem of intelligent solutions that transform information into something that works for you.

Neat transforms your digital and paper documents into organized information. Our integrated system of software, hardware, cloud service and mobile app makes it easy to acquire, search, share and access your most important information – anywhere, anytime.

Did you know???

*Legacy Neat Software Users: You are not required to subscribe to a Neat software plan to continue to use your Neat scanner. However, please note that certain versions of Neat software have been retired--meaning there will not be updates or bug fixes and support for these versions is no longer provided.

Please visit http://www.neat.com/helpcenter/neat-faq/#legacy-retirement for more information.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

961 The Neat Company Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 21, 2018

I have been using this since 2014. I am officially done. This has greatly affected the way my business runs now that I cannot just simply combine items. I like to attach a check with the invoice when a client pays me and unless I print it out, and then scan the check with the invoice. I cannot combine items anymore. That is ridiculous. I have wasted hours trying to use this new software and am so disappointed.

The Neat Company response

We appreciate your candid feedback, Emily. Neat will be re-introducing many of the legacy desktop features our customers have found beneficial to their productivity. We hope you will give us another chance once they are available. Have a great day!

Get expert buying tips about Expense Management Software delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I've had the NeatDesk for seven years now. I first bought the scanner and used it for filing about eight times a week. It was mostly for general information that I received and needed to keep a copy of. Like everything else that you file, you think you’re gonna need it someday. But a piece of paper takes room. So I got a Neat scanner and just ran the paper through there and scanned it. Then it went somewhere and my desk was cleaner. I had one Neat scanner at home and one at work but then I decided to update and replace both of the scanners and that was one of the biggest mistakes I had made.

I've had the new scanner at work for a year now and it has been nothing but a pain. Neat sent me something, saying that they have a class on Thursdays to tell us how to use the new scanner. I didn’t go to the class but I used the email address to contact them and tell them how disappointed I was with the scanner. They called me right up and told me that they wanted to check my scanner. They said that the cord needed to be replaced and that I also needed to replace the scanner. I told them I had a brand new one at home that I had never plugged in. As far as I was concerned, it was a piece of junk. They told me to try that one so I brought the scanner I had at home to work and it still did the same thing, which was basically nothing.

Every time I wanted to use it, I would have to sign in like I had never set it up. It would start all over again from scratch even if I was doing eight pieces of paper on the same day. Then there was a guy who was determined to fix the scanner. He kept doing things, and logging in and out. I tried it then he got the scanner working like it should. Now, the only time I have to boot it up is if I have shut down my computer and rebooted my computer. I have to sign in then but from that point on, I can use it plenty of times a week and it works every time. There was a lot of negativity for a year and even though they fixed the scanner, that doesn’t make it all go away. But prior to this scanner, I was very satisfied.

The Neat Company response

Thank you for the review, Randy.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I'm involved in a real estate group and an accountant who is part of it mentioned Neat. I keep track of business receipts and I've started using NeatDesk. I use it a couple of times a week but I've got some issues with the product. First, I don’t have a receipt scanner, so I've got to use my phone at the moment. Second, it's very difficult when I create folders and attempt to look at a receipt. They only use a camera to take a picture of the receipt when they should be using like a scanner app such as Genius Scan where it will allow the user to zoom in on a scanned product rather than just a photograph of the receipt. And so when I take the cursor and I put it on the receipt and move around to look at all the parts of the receipt, I can't do it effectively or time efficiently. It's not very user friendly at the moment and so I'm gonna try to use it over the next 30 days and see if I'm missing something, but I may end up returning the product.

On the other hand, I like the fact that I can tag and put the receipt photos in particular folders. It's a good concept, but if I don’t have access to all that parts of the receipt when I'm back, when I'm out. I drive a semi and so I travel all over the country. I gotta keep track of like let's just use diesel receipts, fuel receipts as an example. I mean I have to go back and I have to see how many gallons at what price, in which city and submit those numbers to the state. And so if I can't cruise around this receipt quickly and efficiently where I can just by using like the Genius tags and whatnot and it's just one extra step to create my own folder and send it over there.

Potentially I could do the same thing with that app. It has a much better scan feature as far as taking a photograph of the receipt and however I've only had the Neat receipts product for about a week now I think. And I'm back on the road and so I have very little time to mess with it when I am on the road and I get out and I drive from Louisville, Kentucky to Portland, Oregon to Miami, Florida and back to Louisville it takes about three weeks and so I don’t have a whole a lot of time while I'm on the road to mess with my books. I'm gonna try to do more. I don’t much care for their mobile app, scanner application because it's only basically taking a picture with a camera. It's not really scanning it. Also, on their website, they do not offer an area for finding new or used Neat Scanners, products, hardware.

Original review: June 15, 2018

My accountant had a similar program like Neat and he said some of his customers were using Neat. I thought it would be adequate for my company but I'm finding out not so much. I needed it for a filing system. I thought that was unique and I wanted to go paperless, which I haven't been able to do because the storage in Neat is sporadic and it's losing documents so I haven't been able to get rid of any of my paperwork. We've reached out to Neat and we have numerous amount of numbers for our correspondence.

My office manager was on the phone about two hours ago with somebody trying to correct issues and he saw what it was doing too because he took over the computer to try to find out what was going on. He said their computer has plenty of storage, but he could see where the Neat was losing documents are on the older one which has been really great, but that one it just keeps cutting offline. It’ll be fine and all of a sudden it’ll just close up. Then your older one seems to be a little bit more reliable even though it does go offline. The Neat Company representative call right back and there was one gentleman who was spot on. He tried to solve problems, but nothing has been accomplished. He said he would call back and he did at 9:30 in the morning. He has been very responsive but we are a Costco vendor, so we have a lot of paperwork and maybe the system just can't handle the amount of paperwork we have.

Neat sounded like a great idea but we still got files all over the place. I've just paid a girl a whole year to file things into The Neat and $20 an hour for a whole year and the job is not done. So that’s got me a little bit unhappy plus it's taken her time off of other work she could have done and we don’t have the paperless filing system going. I've put out a lot of money for these plus I've been paying a monthly fee for the purpose of having a cloud that hasn’t saved anything. That’s the only thing where why do I need to pay a monthly fee if it's not working properly. So if you're considering Neat, investigate other avenues and look at different systems.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I bought the Neat Desktop about 6 years ago. The software worked fine until recently and I got the same message many have gotten (Neat has stopped working) and the software closes. My problem is I have many receipts scanned for the purpose of doing taxes from 2017 and now I can't open the application or the files I have scanned. The receipts have been destroyed after the scans and I am freaking. Does anyone know a way to open the files? That is all I really need and I can move on. Will the paid version of Neat's software be able to open the files?

Hi Thomas,

We apologize for the difficulties which you describe here.

The Neat program you are using was retired over 2 years ago, here is a link which explains the options available to you:

We are going to reach out to you by phone to offer assistance with restoring data, and we can answer any questions you have regarding Neat's cloud service.

Talk to you soon!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Neat Company?

Original review: June 13, 2018

I've had The Neat for years and then I had a little problem with it where I've been slotted out and lost all my documentation when the state wanted to see it. So, I called up and I got a wonderful girl. She worked with me for three weeks to get my stuff straightened out. She was wonderful, very polite, very knowledgeable and got all my stuff over into the new application. I run for the DMV on PA and we log all of our paperwork for the file transfer. So, I get my workers to go into the Neat system after everything’s done and put all stuff. We run everything through the Neat to go into the Cloud, so if we ever have a question, we can go back and look something up. I've experienced good benefits using The NeatDesk because if something happens, we have everything right there that we can just access. I'd tell others that purchasing The NeatDesk is a good thing to do and it's great for business. My experience with The Neat Company was wonderful.

The Neat Company response

We appreciate your review, Marianne!

Original review: June 12, 2018

When I opened my business a few years ago, I got bombarded with emails and flyers about what I can use for it. Because I'm completely unorganized, an accountant’s form of organization is boxes of paper. I file all my own stuff and I used to have all paper and pen. But the quicker I can snap a picture of something I don’t have to worry about losing, the better. So, I got Neat and all I do is take pictures for what it's from, either business expense or paying other people or invoicing.

I use Neat on a daily basis and I like it because it keeps a hold of my receipts. It's immediate. I scan and even if I'm doing it on my mobile where it says it's pending, it doesn’t take any time to get it. And usually I can't sit down and get it anyway. So it sends and alerts me that it's no longer pending. I can go in there and send it to the right folder and then later I can go back in and add anything I need added on it. It's very user friendly. Also, anytime I had any issues the reps have always been fast and friendly to help. I've had Neat forever and I don’t wanna pay for it because apparently they started to have new stuff and I don’t need the new stuff. Other than that, if you're considering it, use it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 11, 2018

Horrendous experience! Used Neat for 6 years with no issues. Then one day... Part of my db files were missing. Good thing I had Carbonite back up? Hell no!! The Neat tech could not restore my files from my Carbonite back up. He said I should have used the Neat Cloud. Lost 3,800+ documents used for clients tax prep. Total disaster. CAUTION: DO NOT USE NEAT!!! Get a scanner that saves directly to pdf files so you can easily retrieve from any cloud back-up. NEAT is costing me thousands as I need to contact clients and bother them to send 3 years of tax documents so I can rebuild the required back up. Going to use ScanSnap ix500. I would give a negative 20 stars if available.

Update Mike:

Here is a link from Carbonite if you need help restoring your data:

Original review: June 10, 2018

Really disappointed to have to change to the Cloud account. Now the cloud version of app is cumbersome to use. I still prefer the functions of the desktop version but it seems the company doesn't care to update that anymore. The desktop version has more useful functions, visible options, is more responsive and better overall ease of use.

Hi Creighton,

Thanks for the review. Processing in the cloud is a little different, but we are always improving. We also have heard your requests to bring back tools to edit your lists and are working to bring that feature back in a future release.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Neat Desktop - I bought this a few years ago. I didn't use it much. I hooked it up and started using it and love it! I had to call Customer Service and they were a great help! I use it daily now and really enjoy it! Thanks NEAT!!!

Hi Troy,

We appreciate you taking time to leave a review. Thanks for the support!

Original review: June 9, 2018

Made the move to cloud and it was really cumbersome. I ended up in a chat with IT and they had to take control of my laptop to complete the transfer of data. I like the new system, although the verification of receipts is slow.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We recently had a spike in processing items which cause a overall slowness. The system has returned to normal and you should see items processing normally.

If you have any questions or additional feedback, please reach back out.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I can’t even use my Neat scanner anymore all because they’re charging for everything now. I don’t even need the services. Sometimes I just need a basic scanner. We’ve had this scanner for a while and I was never required to use the services before until now. Disappointed. Throwing mine away.

Hi Abbi,

Neat has options for customers aside from subscribing to our current cloud-based service.

Option 3: Continue using your Neat scanner without the Neat software

Comprehensive details for each option listed above are outlined in the following link:

***Customers that choose to remain on the legacy software are also eligible for a 1x support session to assist with retired products installations, scanner setup, and database recovery:

Original review: June 8, 2018

I do not like vs 5 as well as the previous version. This version takes longer to process the receipts, there is no "tool" item to edit the vendors, credit cards or accounts. Very dissatisfied with this version.

Hi Darrell,

Original review: June 8, 2018

Receipt images do not appear. Receipts often go to the wrong category. No way to alphabetize contact list. Often have log on twice. Customer support if you can reach them is fair at best. The NEAT premiss, potential and promise are just what I need. It is unfortunate that the results do not equal them. I probably would not recommend the product to others.

Hi Barbara,

Original review: June 8, 2018

I purchased this equipment about 2 1/2 years ago. Initially, it worked (after a fashion). I used it to scan business cards. It would mis-read cards and I had to check each one to make corrections, if needed. It wouldn't work this year and I called in and was told this equipment is outdated and I would need a subscription/update for assistance. I don't need the Cloud or a subscription. I simply need to scan cards to my computer. The service tech sent me the application and driver (which will not load on my Mac) and said that is all he can help me with. So I have equipment that I paid about $300 for, used for approx 6 months of the last two years and it is now extinct. Not happy...

Hi Linda,

We are going to give you a call to help out! Please be on the lookout for our call. We look forward to assisting you!

Original review: June 8, 2018

Neat is a very good product but I would like it if you didn't have to pay to use the cloud to use it. We are on a fix income but love the software. I loved version 5.7. I use the software a lot. The software is pretty easy to use.

Hi Bill,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate your candid feedback and want you to get the most out of Neat. If price is a concern, we also have a lower tiered plan called, Neat Lite. Here is a link to our product page to provide additional details:

If you have any questions or need assistance, please be sure to reach out to us!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 31, 2018

Processing over cloud is much slower than old version that process on customer's PC even with a average CPU like AMD FX4100. I already complained to them about it. They didn't give me good answer. They said I could scan files to my PC instead of Neat. That is ridiculous!!! The point of Neat is the organization, easy access to files. They don't have an option to allow users to use their own PC. But they cut corners not buy more computers on the cloud. It is so simple, just add a option to use customer's pc to process files then sync to cloud. It should be much faster.

The Neat Company response

We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with Neat, George. We are interested in hearing more about your experience, as we do not see any support tickets from you within the past year.

There have been changes and improvements to Neat's cloud-services, while we do not typically receive reports regarding a slowness in Neat's cloud-service processing items, we certainly would like for you to give us a try again.

You're suggestion of allowing the user's desktop to process items is an interesting one, and we offered this options since 2012 when we released the Neat cloud desktop software, but that was retired over two years ago.

In any case, there are a myriad of new features coming to Neat, including feature parity with older Neat products and also useful new tools that we know our customers will be excited about!

We hope you give us a second chance! Take care and stay tuned!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 30, 2018

I was an early NEAT customer. Used it every week to keep all my receipts and tax records. Had a problem with the scanner and NEAT support was great and assisted me in getting the problem solved. Fast forward many years and suddenly without warning I get a notice that I can no longer use their product unless I pay $125/year ransom and put all of my data on their “cloud”. If I didn’t want to do that, I could keep using the software I already owned, but it would no longer be supported or improved. (Which means that when Microsoft or Apple release a new operating system it won’t be guaranteed to run on it.)

I’ve been in the IT industry for nearly 40 years, since computers filled big rooms. I have NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED putting all of my bank records, tax data and other sensitive information on anybody’s “cloud”. I don’t know who at Neat thought this was a good idea for their customers. It certainly was a good idea for their bottom line, however assuming they found enough suckers to subscribe to their ransomware. Even more egregious is that since I did not pay the ransom, I can no longer access my Neat account to ask them to delete my information from their system. It is really hard to believe such a good company could have fallen so fast, but I suppose that is what happens when a great small company gets swallowed up by a corporate giant like Intuit.

Hi Don,

Thanks for the review and your candid feedback.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I like the concept of the Neat Company. What I didn't like was having to pay for the Cloud storage. I just wanted to use my computer. I found it difficult to retrieve my files from the Cloud, but finally accomplished it and have not used this expensive equipment since. Wish I could return it but I know it's been too long since I purchased it from Staples.

Hi Nancy,

We are here to help with any Neat related assistance that you might need.

Original review: May 27, 2018

Neat needs to make better scanners that work. Paper receipts consistently get stuck in them halfway through. The Smart Phone process works better. Neat still owes me a $106.00 refund. Where is it? I have been owed this for almost three weeks!

The Neat Company response

Hi, thanks for the review. We sent you several messages indicating your refund is all set to be processed as soon as we receive the two scanners back. If you have any questions, please refer to the emails we have sent you, or you can report back here.

It is customary that we receive our products back to us before issuing a refund. We appreciate your understanding and have a great day!

Original review: May 27, 2018

In today's day and age why is it that I should have to make phone call to Neat in order to get the latest software for my scanner? I have a NM-1000 (S/N:CN0987100004) and I just bought a new laptop with Win10/64-bit and thus need the driver and the scanner software. Can't be downloaded from Neat for some reason. I know this is a legacy device but why make it so difficult. I'm sitting over in Europe now for 5 months and they ask me to call their support line in the USA to get this. And I thought I should be able to download and get going right away to scan some docs here in a hurry. Apparently not with Neat!

Hi Bjorn,

Our latest software is available on our website by accessing the Downloads page:

Please note, your mobile scanner is still supported with the latest Neat software, and you may continue to use your scanner as long as you like.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 26, 2018

I have two Neat desktop scanners. After they were purchased I was advised that they are no longer supporting the legacy software as they have migrated to cloud-based. I had no intention of paying $10-$25 per month for the privilege of storing my scanned PDFs on the cloud. When I reached out to Neat support I was told that they would allow me to download legacy software and I was directed to a webpage with information how to do that. After over an hour of reading every blog every article every instruction I am not well-versed on how to do it, unfortunately there is no link to the drivers so they can’t be downloaded. They wasted my money, they wasted my time, and they insulted my intelligence.

Updated on 06/08/2018: After calling customer support from that website I was told I would be sent a link via email where I could download the software, no software link was ever sent and now I am going on my summer vacation and unfortunately my fear is that I will have to buy a secondary market software which is very frustrating as I would not have purchased Neat had I known that they were not going to provide me software to do basic scanning.

Hi Al,

Original review: May 24, 2018

The new software lacks functionality that the legacy software provided. I call, and they lead me to believe that they will add it, but doesn't happen. Service techs aren't always friendly and certainly not sympathetic to my cause. The functionality versus the price is poor. I'm currently looking for an alternative. I do not recommend neat.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your candid feedback. Our technicians are certainly sympathetic to your needs and new parity features are coming, but it takes time to build and test. You will start seeing these features added in the coming months, so we appreciate you anticipation and patience, as they are coming!

Original review: May 24, 2018

I needed to scan stuff for my work. I bought a NeatDesk at Office Depot. I use it daily for scanning and I like that I can also find stuff faster with it.

The Neat Company response

Thanks for the review, AJ. We certainly appreciate your support!

Original review: May 19, 2018

My husband and I are in a construction business. We're looking to get rid of all our receipts and the previous method I had was a lot of mess, a lot of envelopes or folders, and a lot of receipts that disappear because the heat makes the receipts' coloring disappear. We upgraded to the NeatDesk which I use weekly. With the new method, I scan, shred, bring it to the recycling center, and I can get rid of all the paper and organize a lot better with the Cloud, so my homebase office is nice. The NeatCloud is great because I can access everything without having to be anywhere. I cataloged everything from invoices to receipts to statements and I’m also linking it to QuickBooks online.

The Neat Company response

Thank you for the review, Rebekah! Neat has some new features coming out soon designed specifically for small business-owners like yourselves. Stay tuned!

Original review: May 18, 2018

I've been a member of The Neat Company for at least eight years. I have had three different machines over the years and I love the products. I had two corporations and I keep a lot of papers from corporations. I keep all my papers in there and when I moved to a new location, I decided to use it. I love the filing system and I know you can do it in other ways, but I found it very convenient. It is an excellent place to save your children's papers. When they do drawings, you can put it in there and you don't have to keep it and store things. It is a great way of storing and cataloging your own life history, as well as keeping all your bills and checks so that you can store them for a year and then store them for a lifetime if you wanted to.

It has a tremendous amount of benefits and you know where everything is. The government asked me for a piece of 20-year-old paper for taxes. And because I put it on Neat, I had it. When I moved, I put all the papers that I didn't recently need at hand onto Neat then the government asked me, and in two minutes I found the paper with the way I categorized it. Also, I've been looking to change the blinds in my window. Because I put the fax of the blinds I bought before into my Neat, when I changed it, they didn't have to come and measure because the measurements were on the original.

I love the sub-categories and the categories. However, if I put a category, misspelled it and put things in there, but then I changed it to the correct spelling, that category name will still remain there. Not only does it use up space, but sometimes, it makes you put the wrong category in. You need to be able to eliminate what you don't need. That's something that would be very helpful for a lot of people 'cause if you have it for so many years, what happens is your categories keep building up. Also, when you use a category for a particular item and that item repeats itself, it immediately fills it in sometimes, but not all the time. Those two changing would make a much more perfect system.

The Neat Company response

Hi Judith, thanks for your support! We are making feature enhancements to Neat in an effort to simplify and streamline processes for our users. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Original review: May 16, 2018

While trying to inquire about upgrading to a newer version no one I spoke with had any knowledge of how to update from a "legacy, Ver. 5.7" to the newer software version. Everyone was too busy trying to sell rather than support me in my questions. I made three different contacts with the same result. I was promised some steps to follow to research the process but those links either did not work or kept sending me back to calling.

The Neat Company response

HI Curtis, thanks for providing feedback on your experience. We are going to have another representative reach back out to you and assist. Also, here is a link to the download page you were looking for:

Original review: May 16, 2018

The original software Ver. 5.7 I have found to be very problematic. It is extremely useful in maintaining records, but is slow and crashes a lot. Some of this may be due to a corrupted database that I have lived with for several years. (I have been using Neat for about 10 years and have over 11,500 receipts on file.) I am now upgrading--or attempting to upgrade--to Neat for the Cloud and having tremendous problems--most of which are due to the corrupted database. I believe only a few records are corrupted, but Neat does not see to have software to repair the database like Microsoft does with a program offered with Outlook to remove errors and reindex the Outlook database.

I am therefore forced to use laborious workarounds to get the legacy database into the "cloud". The service techs try to be helpful (I believe that they're most likely based in the Philippines) but they are working with the legacy program with software that is far from being well behaved. I am hopeful that the Neat in the Cloud will be a major upgrade and am only making this investment in time as there is really nothing else on the market that does exactly what Neat does and interfaces with Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.

Hi Dana,

Thank you for reaching out. We would like to contact you back to see if there is anything further we may do to assist with migrating your data and answering any questions you might have.

We will be giving a call and sending an email to coordinate with you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I had to have a scanner and I have the NeatDesk. We use it almost everyday and I use almost every features of it including the NeatCloud for my personal business thing. I’m getting a lot of my things put in the Cloud, my family things, history and so forth, and I don’t have to worry about those file drawers anymore. I’ve got scans of stuff in there now that I never dreamed I could have so much space on paper. NeatCloud helps me keep organized making it very easy to find my things. The help that goes with it is wonderful, too.

The Neat Company response

Hi Bessie, thank you for sharing your story on how you are using Neat and they ways it has simplified your life! Thanks for your support and if you ever need assistance in the future, please reach out!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 13, 2018

I use NeatDesk around tax time and maybe once a year when grabbing all my receipts and putting them in there, instead of stuff being all over the place. I could usually find what I'm looking for as long as I know what to put in the "search." It’s also like having an email with 3,000 unread emails and I'm throwing away some of the paper like it's someone’s email. I'ved had it for quite some time and then everything went south when they did an upgrade. I must have spent two hours on the phone with them trying to get the upgrade done. They were telling me that I have to buy a new Neat system, but I’ve become accustomed to the old system. Now, since I've had the new one, it's simply horrible to look for certain things and trying to figure out a way to get it to work especially right on tax time. Also, figuring out the way that the format is now just totally confuses me and I don’t know how to use it to its most effectiveness.

The Neat Company response

Hi Alfred, we don't want you struggling to organize your paperwork. Our support team is reaching back out to you in hopes we can help you out. Please reach back out here if you have any questions or know of a time that would work best for you. We look forward to working with you!

The Neat Company expert review by Shelley Elmblad

The Neat Company makes scanners and software for individuals and businesses that can help with organization and management. Their products are available at national retailers, including Staples, BestBuy and OfficeMax.

• Affiliate program: Earn a small commission when you refer sales to neat.com when you put their link on your website. Find out more by visiting Neat’s website.

• Free trial: Individuals and businesses can enjoy a free trial of Neat’s premium software in two ways. They can either try the software free for 30 days or receive a full year of Premium software for free when they buy a Neat scanner. Neat scanners come with a 30-day money back guarantee.

• Neat scanner bundles: Neat offers several scanner bundling options that all include one year of Neat Premium Software. Choose from NeatReceipts , NeatDesk and NeatConnect.

• Industry focus: Neat scanners and software are helpful for many industries, but they have specific solutions for accounting, construction, legal, real estate, insurance and small businesses.

• Everywhere access: Neat’s software is available on all of your devices, thanks to their mobile and tablet app. You can also log into cloud.neat.com for full access and sharing capabilities of your files.

• Best for: Small business owners, payroll departments and independent contractors.

Profile picture of Shelley Elmblad
Shelley Elmblad

Financial Software Contributing Editor

Shelley Elmblad is a freelance writer with years of experience covering small business, personal finance and tax software and mobile apps. Shelley’s goal is to help others choose the best software to run a small business, track personal finances and save money.

The Neat Company Company Information