2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.88/5
Based on 6,692 ratings submitted in the last year

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

We want individuals to achieve freedom from financial debt by receiving debt reduction services and financial consultations so that they will continue to live debt-free. Call today to learn more!

National Debt Relief Video
National Debt Relief Get Started

National Debt Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

I have been looking for some help and decided to talk to NDR to see what our options are. We spoke to a very knowledgeable person that worked with myself and husband and even worked to the point of having a conference call between 3 states since I am away from home. Very happy with how everything was explained to us and verified.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Very professional and helpful. Explained everything very carefully and easy to understand. Made me feel comfortable with my decision to consolidate my debt. Devin was knowledgeable of the information that he was explaining to me. Everything was done a timely manner.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

I am overwhelmed with the stress that I'm in so much debt and so glad I called NDR for help. Anwar was amazing and walked me thru everything. The process was so easy and pleasant. I can't wait to see all the good that will come from the program.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

It was a simple and easy process. I really enjoyed talking with my representative Christopher **. He made me feel comfortable and we also shared a laugh which made the process a little easier too. Being in financial strain is a stressful topic so his light hearted nature was comforting. Thank you for a friendly interaction and help.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

This was a stressful time for me and the staff were very helpful and polite and had no problem answering any of my questions. I would recommend anyone that needs help to just give them a call and they will explain everything to you.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I had an excellent experience. Mr. ** was very professional and helpful. He answered all my questions and allotted me the time I needed to feel confident in my decision. I would recommend your company to any of my family and friends who need assistance in repairing their credit.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

This has been a great experience so far. Both representatives I’ve spoken with were extremely helpful. The process can be quite confusing but all my questions were answered and explained. I’m excited to get the process going and become debt free.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

Eva is very knowledgeable and patient and helped me a lot!!! I would definitely recommend this program! I got myself into such a credit mess and Eva was more than helpful and walked me through everything more than once and explained everything as many times as I needed!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

My very first call with Michelle ** was great experience. She was listen to my frustrations and worries. Been help me out best she could. I really don’t want to go through this to lost my 725+ credit but this unfortunate pandemic situation not having me any other options. Overall your company so far doing great for us.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

Catina ** who was the person who admitted me to the plan was Professional, friendly and most importantly easy to talk to. If not we could not have gotten past the first page of the contract. I hope to continue business with her. And National Debt Relief.

National Debt Relief Company Information