4.9/5 (1549 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Sherry was very helpful, patient, professional, proficient and kind. She understood everything I need to accomplish. NDR is an awesome organization that I would gladly recommend to anyone in need of getting help with credit repair. I am pleased with experience thus far and look forward to the end result.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Excellent staff and excellent programs. Was accepted and will save so much more money. Was especially impressed by the agent I spoke to. Very knowledgeable and very considerate and caring of my current situation. Definitely made me feel very comfortable in my decision.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Josh ** was the Debt Spec that helped me start my case. He was extremely knowledgeable, efficient, courteous and easy to work with and the ease of starting the program. If you are in need of debt relief services I would highly recommend NDR.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

From start to finish of the process was fantastic. She was very knowledgeable at every question I threw her way. She was always very soft spoken and polite thru the whole process. Was like talking to a friend. Thank you for making this easy.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

I was treated with utmost respect and felt like I was genuinely valued as a person and not just another debt problem. I felt that he was being honest with me about everything. He made sure I understood the program and answered all my questions.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2022

Good experience. Ms. ** was so patient and helpful with all my questions. She explained NDR very thoroughly. I didn't know where else to turn, I investigated NDR and I'm now less stressed and anxious about my financial situation. I would highly recommend this program to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

Very much helpful. Clear to understand, explains well. Very knowledgeable. Non judgmental. Strongly recommendable. Ask questions if any clarification. Very professional. Go over with you with the terms. Points out important things to remember. Listens to you attentively. Respect your status, non judgmental in your situation and give options what is best and still let you decide.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

My experience great with Debt Relief was great. They worked with me and did everything they could to get me in the program. At first, I thought I wasn’t eligible, but they worked their magic. Giovanny really helped even though he was busy. He made the time.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

The representative that assisted me was patient and knowledgeable. Understanding and signing the paperwork was easy since she could follow me on her computer and see exactly what I was seeing the whole time. Kept me from having to call back with questions. Thank you Lauren.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

Professional, honest and thoughtful. I can almost see the light at the end of this dark tunnel I am in and look forward to being debt free within the next four years. I would like to also report that Mr. Ed ** was awesome. He was very methodical in explaining the program and his genuine concern for my financial well-being was extraordinary.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

I signed up for Nation Debt Relief to avoid Bankruptcy and be responsible for debts I owed. I fully appreciate how NDR handles everything and has a great website to keep track of all the accounts. Thank You NDR for providing this solution to everyone that needs this service.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

It has been so so. At the beginning I was lied to and when I tried to hold the person accountable he was nowhere to be found. There was 1 credit card that I really needed negotiated and they refused. Otherwise the process has been ok.

National Debt Relief response

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We work hard to provide the best possible experience as we help our clients become debt-free. A member of our team will be reaching out to review and better explain our process. If you prefer, you can also call us directly at 888-660-7427.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I've been dealing with Dean, and he has beyond been able to help me and answer my prayers. I was choking, literally looking for a way to get out of it, I only result was bankruptcy. He gave me another option. They were able to take my most hard-hitting debts and consolidating, and making into biweekly payments. Thanks to National Debt Relief and Dean. I will be able to make my goal of being a first time home buyer by the year 2024. I owe them everything. And I will recommend them to anyone to choose them for making a decision of bankruptcy.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Very helpful in a very stressful time. He got me through the process with my dignity intact and a way to get my life back on track and hopefully have me a light at the end of a very dark tunnel. Thank you again NDR

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

My advisor, Dylan, was so helpful and explained things to me very carefully. I felt right at ease talking to him about my financial situation. He really made me feel like he cared, and really wanted to help me. Thank you so much!!!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Always good to work with and explaining the steps that are being taken. This program is really working. I was not sure when I started the program but now I recommend to everyone who needs help with the debt they have.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Colin ** was more helpful than I could have possibly expected. He was very courteous, patient and seemed to care about our situation. I would recommend NDR to anyone and recommend Colin. I am so relieved and happy with the results of this application.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Kind, patience & concerned. I was very satisfied with the services. I would definitely recommend the services to friends & family even a stranger. Thank you for making me feel better, more confidence in myself. Looking forward to a bigger & brighter future.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Easy to use service. Representative was very knowledgeable and went through the steps with me one by one. Let me know everything that was available to me. Reassured me through every step of the process and let me know that they would be available to me at any time!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I signed up for the program, had a very good counselor and a couple of months later. I received a offer to satisfy a debt. Thanks to the National Debt Relief team for their help in being able to settle my debts with credit cards, now I can be calm. Excellent service. Thank you very much!!!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

The person I was fortunate to speak with was THOROUGH, gave me answers before I asked questions, further explained as I needed and eased my anxiety on taking this step. I would ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND NDR to any of my friends struggling to tread water or in the negative every month robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Excellent customer service and Sean stepped us thru the process step by step. Gave us peace of mind. The stress and worrisome of paying everyone has been lifted. The process was very user friendly. Thank you Sean and thank you National Debt Relief.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Stacey ** was absolutely a professional to talk to. Explained everything to me in detail, answered all my questions, even answered questions I forgot to ask. Stacey made me realize better options for me, it was important to her, definitely going to recognize Stacey and recommend the company she works for. Sincerely Thank you Stacey.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

The process was super easy and really fast. Big thanks to Taj for working with me and if you’re needing debt assistance I highly recommend them. I went from worrying about my debt to feeling more at ease because of NDR!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Katelyn just saved my life, literally! By contracting with this program, she helped me save at least $1700/month! I almost started crying...just started the program, so I want to see where I am in 6 months, but so far, so good.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

We have found ourselves in a situation that we never Expected. Catholic Charities had reached out to National Debt on my behalf. I received a call within 5 minutes and it took me less than that to say this is the right move for us. Sebastian explained everything plain and simple. Thank You N.D.R. For having a light finally at the end of the tunnel.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I signed up for NDR today and had an exceptional experience. Robert was very knowledgeable, patient and a pleasure to do business with. I feel so relieved knowing I can afford to make my payments and knowing I will be debt free in less than 3 years. Thank you for helping me.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

My representative explained the program very well. He was patient with me and helped me to avoid making mistakes. I felt comfortable using the app. It was easy to do the initialing and the signature. The scrolling was easy. I did have a couple of minor problems.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

They help a lot on us and we are really happy about our experience and explain to us. George explained us everything and he have patient for us. We have a bad credit or big debt in bank and now hopefully we can save money too.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I received a couple of emails showing me what one of my creditors offered. I did not reply right away but they were great and went the extra step to also reach me by phone. I was grateful and it's an easy process.

National Debt Relief Company Information