4.8/5 (1375 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
    • Free debt relief quote
    • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: May 17, 2022

Was given very good information on what will happen and how to get myself in a better place with my finances, I will tell friends and family if they need this kind of help to call here. One very happy customer.

National Debt Relief response

Thank you! The team here at National Debt Relief is thrilled to hear such great feedback, and we’re proud to be your partners on the road to a brighter financial future.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I spoke with Ezekiel, he was very thorough and friendly, he is the primary reason I decided to try NDR. He was able to explain and go over all of the terms and answered all my questions. I appreciate his help and will refer people to NDR.

Original review: May 17, 2022

We are glad we chose National Debt Relief. We have been strong for some time now but I just feel like going through this process to get this done has left their weight off my shoulders already and looking forward to more freedom to breathe.

National Debt Relief response

Glad to hear that our team was able to assist as you start on your journey to a debt-free future. We understand that the process can be difficult at times, so our goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I was getting deeper and deeper in debt, yet still making my payments on time, until I finally decided as a last resort to enroll in a reputable debt relief program such as "National Debt Relief" to which I was very grateful that I did without having to take the bankruptcy route. Micah was the individual that helped me throughout the whole enrollment process in a very professional and courteous way and I was thoroughly satisfied with the end results to my satisfaction in consolidating my debts into one with a very reasonable monthly payment. Thanks again to "National Debt Relief" and Mr. ** for helping me during these difficult times by going above and beyond my expectations.

Original review: May 17, 2022

The representative I spoke to was kind and very intentional in her communication with me. She explained the process very clearly and made me feel prepared for the program. The representative answered all of my questions. She was timely in her response when I called her.

Original review: May 16, 2022

The gentleman who assisted me made sure to thoroughly explain the more important points regarding the Debt Relief Program's benefits & expectations. And, he remained very professional & patient throughout my entire application process. When l ended my phone conversation I felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

Original review: May 16, 2022

They have been amazing to work with. They are very informative and I never wait too long to get on the phone with someone. It's easy to connect with someone and review my debt that gets consolidated. All I do is submit any correspondence from debt collectors and they contact me with any changes.

Original review: May 16, 2022

You guys are a nice Bunch of people to talk to. I think I found the right people to fix my broken bills. Thanks. This is a lot. I never write this much. I am glad I found this Company. Like I said very nice people here.

Original review: May 16, 2022

When one maxes out their existing credit cards [which I have] and you're paying high interest rates [which I was] and other low interest rate debt consolidation companies wouldn't touch me, National Debt Relief stepped in and helped me with a program that works for me. I made this mess but they are helping me to fix it. Thank you!

Original review: May 16, 2022

Very helpful - did everything they said in helping me retire my credit card debt - overall saved me several thousand dollars and allowed the process to resolve ahead of schedule - always available for any questions and helped alleviate a lot of stress - I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: May 16, 2022

My experience with Mr. Paul ** was excellent. He explained the plan completely and I am very satisfied with the terms. I would highly recommend your service and look forward to the results. Mr. ** is very knowledgeable and explained the entire process to my satisfaction.

Original review: May 15, 2022

Would recommend this company to a friend, everyone is very friendly and helpful. Any time I have questions or concerns, they keep me posted on what’s going on and helping me get out of debt. I couldn’t have done it without them.

Original review: May 14, 2022

National Debt Relief helped me find a solution. Diagnosed with Breast Cancer and did not know how much time, I would lose from 3 Surgeries and recoveries. I can only work part time due to Cancer treatment. I have tried everything to get financial aid but, it takes weeks before you know if, they will help you. I lost my day job for taking too much time off. My part time income is not enough to pay my debt and rent. Thank You so much for helping me Mallory in my time of need, to find a hardship program that will work for me, now!

Original review: May 14, 2022

Roberta was absolutely amazing in every way. She was so caring and helpful. She called every day just to make sure I was receiving the help I needed and an expert in all matters concerning debt consolidation. I couldn't ask for anyone better than her. You're a gem Roberta! Thank you so much! Sincerely Mr. **

Original review: May 14, 2022

It is a bit confusing, but also very helpful, and I hope to learn more about this stuff, some things are understandable, and some things are not, for me, sorry but I have a hard time explaining that I don't understand.

Original review: May 13, 2022

Called to get options for my Debt. Solution was exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to be debt free. Been paying on credit cards gotten from when pandemic started and had been paying minimum monthly payments. Not getting anywhere, hope this works out for Me!!

Original review: May 13, 2022

Excellent service. So respectful and compassionate, understanding of our needs and situation. Not judgmental. Gave us sound advice and the best way to relieve our debt issue. Already see the light at the end of the tunnel. I would recommend them to anyone who needs help resolving debt issues.

Original review: May 13, 2022

They were very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very friendly and easy to talk to. They explained everything well and answered any questions I had. They talked me through the paperwork and process. They made sure that I understood what was going to happen during the program.

Original review: May 13, 2022

National Debt has been outstanding thus far in helping me resolve my financial debt issues while facing life changing medical procedures. Without the caring attitude and knowledgeable assistance. I would certainly be facing a much harsher reality of life. My thanks to all the National Debt staff that are assisting me in resolving my remaining debt. Angela

National Debt Relief response

Great to hear! We understand that the process can be difficult at times, but goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client.

Original review: May 13, 2022

Didn't have a chance to gather my information before I was called to enroll. Edgar M was VERY patient with me. He was able to answer any questions. All of the information he provided was overwhelming. I couldn't digest all of it.

Original review: May 13, 2022

The rep was very friendly. I explained everything. It was supposed to be understood. He explained to me how it works pretty simple terms they pretty much went over the whole contract with me help me understand it better now. I'm in a better place today with me those and I was yesterday.

Original review: May 13, 2022

The agent I spoke with was competent, thorough, and knowledgeable. So far I am satisfied. I can't wait until the calls stop and the payments start to get paid. It will be such a blessing to have this taken care of.

Original review: May 12, 2022

Chandler was very nice. He just read too fast. The papers are overwhelming. It seems to me when I calculate things, I’m not getting much relief. Especially when I was told the companies would probably settle for 50% or less.

Original review: May 12, 2022

The representative was very knowledgeable and professional. Also, help me understand the program and the better choice for me. Help me understand what I was agreeing to as far as the contract step by step. Also, explain to me what I have to do and what to expect within 5 to 6 months.

Original review: May 12, 2022

Victor from NDR was super helpful, friendly & knowledgeable in helping me. NDR is a great program & helped us at a time we needed it. Will definitely refer friends. We've had deaths & other causes for our debt & they made it easy to apply & explained everything about the program to help us when we had fallen.

National Debt Relief response

Glad to hear that our team was able to assist as you start on your journey to a debt-free future. We understand that the process can be difficult at times. As such, our goal here at National Debt Relief is to provide a 5-star experience for every client

Original review: May 12, 2022

My experience today with my customer service rep Rohan was excellent. He made it so simple and easy today helping me through this stressful situation I was in. Explained everything to a tee to me and helped me set myself up for success in this financial slip that I am in.

Original review: May 12, 2022

Very pleased with the service provider listed above. Very heartfelt and descriptive about this debt relief process. She was thorough from the minute we spoke. I'm trusting in this to help resolve my debt better than I could on my own. Thanks for your time.

Original review: May 11, 2022

I really recommended National Debt Relief. They help me with what I was looking for.. The person that helped me did a great job! Thank you so much for your help! Keep the good work!... Our guys are awesome.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Owen ** was fabulous. He is very knowledgeable and courteous. I really appreciated his time and patience with me and my finances. He seems to really enjoy his job and it shows. He is a real asset to your company! Thanks Owen.

National Debt Relief response

Thank you for such a great review! We work hard to offer the best possible experience for every client, so we’ll make sure that Owen gets the recognition they deserve.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Was patient and helped me through the process. Walked me through everything and didn't mind having to wait for something I was trying to find. It was very easy to sign up. Everything was clarified and done within a half hour.

National Debt Relief Company Information