4.9/5 (1207 ratings)

About National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief is one of the largest debt settlement companies in the nation. Our goal is to help clients re-establish financial stability and peace of mind in the least amount of time possible. We will work hard to provide experience and proven results through education and individual customer care.

Pros

• No-charge initial consultation
  • Free debt relief quote
  • Numerous accreditations

Cons

• Will need to pay percentage of debt settled

Bottom Line

National Debt Relief works best for those with a minimum debt of $10,000. Although you will need to pay a portion based on the debt settled, National Debt Relief can help consumers escape the cycle of debt and become financially independent.

National Debt Relief Reviews

Over 50k reviews since 2016

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Debt Relief?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

I got into a lot of debt when my husband died in 2019. NDR has helped me settle several debts for much less than the original amounts. They are continuing to help with my debt. Let them help you get your life back to normal.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

Vanessa was extremely helpful and put me at complete ease on my new journey to become debt free. The whole process has been very smooth indeed I would recommend this service to my friends and family. I look forward to working with you to help my financial future and appreciate all you are doing to help me reach my goals

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

I was completely overwhelmed with small loan and credit card debt. I had heard that National Debt Relief was the best option out there. I reached out online and was immediately connected with David, who is by far the most kind, sympathetic, and helpful person I've met. Unlike others, he didn't make me feel more hopeless than I did already. He walked me through the entire process, told me all my options, and explained what would be my best options. He was very honest and upfront with my situation and found me a plan where I could pay back my debtors in a timeframe and with a payment plan I could afford AND be able to have money for groceries each month. Getting breathing room in my budget again felt like a miracle. I'm still very early in the process, but am very pleased. I would recommend National Debt Relief and David to anyone who is literally suffering with debt and feeling like there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

I am so relieved that I was able to talk with Mr. Freddy ** and not be ashamed of my debt and age. Knowing that someone was kind and spoke with encouragement that this Debt Resolution Program could assist me in making my life better. Mr. Freddy ** you rock.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

Nathan was so very helpful to me. I felt like I was talking with someone who cared and not just a phone operator. He truly guided me, answered all of my questions and made me feel like I could truly trust this decision amidst the guilt I was already feeling by being almost defeated by my debt. He was above and beyond anything I was imagining with this process.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

I would really like to do my review a little further into the process rather than the day I signed up but just like many others and you will be feeling, thank goodness there is a way out of heavy debt when something happens in your life and these people explain everything clearly, they answer questions, they are kind and nonjudgmental. They saved me from a place where I was just digging a deeper hole.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

Dale was very helpful and spent a lot of time with me and showed professionalism through the long application process. He did explain details in full and I appreciate his attitude and friendliness! He reviewed the entire contract with me and pointed out all the important details of the contract, I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of debt relief; he is an asset to this company!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

Josh was very succinct and made sure to ask questions and leave space for any concerns I had. I was able to complete the paperwork at the same time. The payments we Worked out were well within my budget. Would highly recommend!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

I had an amazing experience with National debt relief. Jordan explained everything to me and took his time ensuring I understood everything. He made me feel so comfortable and at ease with my situation. I already feel so much relief with the plan we created and am eager to start the program and get some financial freedom back.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

Danny was easy to talk to. He put me at ease. I wasn't sure if I would qualify. It was scary. He put my mind at ease and moved on. Seemed like a lot of things to consider but I was so happy that I did it and put my mind and heart at ease.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

The agent was super helpful and patient with me. I got all my questions answered. She has excellent customer service, very polite and listening to my concerns. The process was fast and straightforward. I didn't feel being judged while I talked to her. I am excited to be debt free soon. Thank you for the help.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

I want to say my helper was excellent. Very informative and helpful. His knowledge of the program was on point. With his customer service and expertise was very helpful. Thank you Debt relief for making a change in my life.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

They talk you through it all and make sure you know what is going on. I am looking forward to the program and hope it works as advertised. The financial relief it is providing is absolutely life changing. Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders that I have been carrying for far too long.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

Our experience working with David was really pleasurable. He was professional, friendly and thorough in explaining the program to us. We are very pleased to have engaged with NDR. Clearly the many positive reviews we read were well deserved. We would definitely recommend NDR to anyone facing issues with unmanageable debt.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

I have just applied for the program so I have yet to experience what is going to happen. I am very nervous about the next few months but I have hope now and Jeremy explained the process very well. Again.. it is too early to really comment on my situation other than he was super nice and very patient and went through everything in the paperwork. I will leave another review later when things really start lining out. But I have hope now where there wasn't previously.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

They were so kind to me on the phone, and they knew exactly what I was talking about and what I was going through. I was so happy I made this decision to use this company to help me in this time of need.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

We just enrolled in the program and so I cannot review on any outcomes but I will definitely say that the representative took their time and were so patient in answering all of our questions. It definitely helped put us at ease in making our decision. He was very detailed and made sure we were aware of everything. He also made sure we had all the resources we needed if we ever did have any more concerns or who/ where we needed to contact for other things that might come up. So far great experience. Thank you Lamell!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

Enrollment went very well and smoothly. I must say the agent help out very well with good research and advice on some items I had questions with. I must recommend National Debt Relief program to people In need of debt relief.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I was referred to NDR by a relative. I never thought I would be in this situation and scared. NDR changed all that. They have given me hope for my future. Thank you to your personnel. Can't wait to get this resolved.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I had an great experience with you guys. I had an great experience National Debt Relief. I really enjoyed the person I talked to through a Turbodebt. And would highly recommend you guys to anybody that is in a financial hardship.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

Colin was wonderful to work with and explained the whole program to me in great detail. The process took several weeks as I had a lot of questions. This wasn't an easy decision for me, but Colin helped me to understand how to best get out of horrible debt, but still pay on the credit cards.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

Brandon N. was awesome. Explained to me to the T was very understanding and helpful… Great Job. He knew I had another place to be at and called me this morning to finish up… Thank you National Debt Relief for accepting me.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I was assisted by Lisa ** and she was so amazing in helping me, I did not feel judged whatsoever in the process of looking at my debt. She really helped me feel better and I no longer have that extreme stress I was feeling prior to getting in touch with NDR.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I took the plunge and decided to take my debt head-on. I was just reading reviews about NDR online and quickly became interested in seeing if they were a good option for me. I was called right away and first rep took my basic information then passed it on to the next level, I had the pleasure of Working with Jordan G. She was amazing, and kind and so soft-spoken, she made me feel like I wasn't alone in all my debt and I could finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. Communication was great and I never felt judged or taken advantage of. Very transparent and very reassuring!! I don't wish for anyone to be in the position to have to call NDR, BUT if you are looking for help, and think you are ready to accept their help, this company is amazing! They walk you through step by step and make sure you understand everything. Again, very transparent, they don't hide anything. I'm looking forward to being debt free in just a few short years!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

They were very professional and helpful. They took their time with me. Very helpful. Devin was very helpful with the process. Adam took his time with me and waited on to use my tablet that I was having problems with but we got it done. I really appreciate everything they did. Thanks guys.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

Yesterday I got a call from NDR. I answered and told him everything that was going on with me. He then responded with great empathy toward my situation. He was a great listener and great help. I am thankful for him and the service he gave.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

NDR has been great to work with. Leigh ** was very patient and thorough, and made sure I understood the program completely. The process was easy and was completed within the same day. I am relieved that I am one big step closer to being debt-free. Thank you NDR!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

As a single mother receiving no child support I have been struggling with making minimum monthly credit card payments. Enrolling in this program was super easy. The representative I spoke with over the phone, Franklin, was very polite, professional, informative, caring and assuring. I'm looking forward to being debt free and being able to put money away into savings.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

They were very clear and thorough when explaining the program. They were professional and friendly without judgement. I feel confident this is a program that genuinely wants to help me. My payments were drastically reduced and I will be debt free in more than half the time I would with be without it. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

My agent name was Lisa. She was exceptional, knowledgeable, professional the entire time. She was extremely patient with me. My grandson kept interrupting me and crying as Lisa was explaining things. I had to ask her on several occasions to please repeat herself and forgive my grandson. She replied, "No problem, I understand." Didn't mind repeating herself to me. She is just an amazing person!!

National Debt Relief Company Information