toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had too much debt and not enough income at the time to pay it in full. CountryWide Debt Relief was easy to deal and communicate with. They were very open and honest. They laid everything I was going to be charged for, from the beginning to the end, upfront so I knew exactly what I was looking at. There were no surprises and the cost was exactly what I expected. I dealt with several different people but every single person I've had the pleasure of talking to was very helpful. Cammy stands out right off the bat and the one I dealt with closing all of the accounts just recently was really cool. But they were all amazing, always answered all the questions and got right back to me about any emails I sent. It was always prompt and wasn't like a waiting game or playing phone tag. That's why I stayed with them and paid my debt off early. Now I'm debt-free so they got me to my goal and everything was positive in my experience with CountryWide.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm happy to hear your experience with our team was "excellent, personable" and "consistent with the entire process." Congratulations on completing the program and finding debt relief. #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: March 24, 2017

We went online and looked at the ratings, and CountryWide Debt Relief had the best. And then they also had an attorney that was connected, which was so good. They provided us with their debt consolidation program, which we've already completed. I'm a personal person, and I like to directly speak to them. The people at CountryWide didn’t have a problem with that. I was able to keep in touch with them whenever I needed, and that’s via telephone, not just electronically. The cost in relation to the quality of the service was well worth it. My experience with CountryWide was excellent. They are people of their word, and they were consistent with the entire process.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My son was the first one who did the debt settlement with CountryWide. Their service is absolutely excellent and we were satisfied with it. The representative went through the process and whenever I have a question, I could call anytime and they always returned my calls. I understand clearly what was going on regarding the debt settlement. The cost of having CountryWide was very affordable and it cut down the usual monthly payment that I should have made and also, the time frame was shortened. They helped me out and I'm already finished with the program. I have more free money now. I recommend that if anybody has the same problem, they could go ahead with CountryWide.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad our team was able to accommodate your time/communication restrictions. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I shopped around for six months because I had a lot of debt from unnecessary credit cards and unpaid bills that I didn't pay. I read CountryWide Debt Relief's beliefs and I liked what they stood for and so I went with them. All around, they are great. Whenever I would call, I would be able to talk to someone or leave a voicemail and they'd call me back. It was great because I work on a cruise ship and I don't have phone service five days out of the week. I'm able to tell the reps, "I won't be back on land until such and such time. Can you give me a call then?" The communication was perfect with all the employees I spoke with, and that was one of the things I liked about them.

When I was enrolled in the program and I had commitments that I couldn't make, I would just let the reps know. They just make sure that I was on my payment plan but with some leniency as well. Every person is sweet. They knew what they were talking about and that's what I liked about them the most. CountryWide made my life a lot easier. I wasn't stressed out, wondering if they were stealing my money of if they were actually helping me. I went to bed at night knowing that they were doing their job and I put my trust in them. I refer all of my family and friends to them. If you need debt paid off, they work with you. It was an amazing experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My interactions with CountryWide Debt Relief negotiator were good. They called and negotiated with every company and got each payment lowered, and then they collected $345 a month for me to pay back people. I was satisfied with them. I figured it was cheaper to go with them for the time that they did the debt settlement. So far, they've paid back what I owed. My problem was, I've completed the program with CountryWide and I had paid all my money but they hadn't paid pennies for another company to say that I'm paid all the way through. Now I couldn't borrow any money anywhere to refinance my house because I owed CountryWide money through the debt relief program which kind of upsets me. It is still on my credit report and I would like it taken off. Otherwise, they were great.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I'm happy to hear we were able to help and allow you to "breathe better." Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: July 18, 2017

CountryWide Debt Relief's payments were less than other companies. I went in and they checked out all the creditors that I had. They gave me a monthly payment. They would let me know if I wanted to settle for the amount they agreed on. They were straightforward. The rep would always call, leave messages and ask for me to call back. It worked out just as it would. It took two years to settle and they paid all my debts. They let me breathe better. They were good and they helped out a lot. I would tell my friends to go for it and try them out. CountryWide worked for me so I'm sure it will work for them too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get out of debt and chose CountryWide since their ratings were good. I got a settlement program with them which started with signing up and getting all of my credit cards within them. Then they set up how much payment would be due in a month and started taking it out of my account. After, I would get a call or email from the negotiator who'd tell me that they managed to work things out with my creditors.

When I first signed up, I didn't realize that I was supposed to be six months behind on one of my credit card debts so I was sued by that company because of it. I had to wait six months before CountryWide started settling with my credit cards and if I had realized that, I wouldn't have signed up for the program because it put me farther in debt to sign up for it than what I needed to be. But that could've been my fault and the program still worked very well for me. I've completed the process and I'm out of debt now. My interactions with CountryWide's reps were always positive. When I was sued, I was able to call in immediately and got my questions answered.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CountryWide Debt Relief?

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for review, I'm happy to hear you say "My CoutnryWide experience was amazing." Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I signed up for CountryWide's debt consolidation program and the process took a year and a half. The negotiator I worked with was insightful and was always there when I needed him. The CountryWide reps were also very understanding especially when it came to my payment. When my finances weren't right to pay, they sympathized and the cost of their service was doable as they worked around my income, which was great. They settled all my debts and won a case for me. I'm done with the program and my credit score's going up now. I'm also getting a lot credit card offers and loans, but I've been denying them. My CountryWide experience was amazing and I liked it. I will suggest them to a friend.

Resolution In Progress

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review and to have the confidence in us to recommend us to other people you know. Some say that this is the greatest compliment you can give them and we agree. The Consultant that helped you was still with the company when you called to add a debt but he was on vacation the day you called in so another member of the TEAM stepped in to help. Teamwork is part of our culture and if someone is unavailable, another person will gladly step in to help a client. We're glad you were able to experience this first hand.

As far as settlements go, we were only given the opportunity to settle one account for you and after further review, it seems it was a challenging situation because it was an installment loan where no payments were ever made to the creditor by you but yet we were still able to save you 40% on the balance. Our proprietary negotiating techniques are unlike others and that's why we deal with the more challenging creditors first. We save the easier creditors until after the more challenging accounts are resolved. If you shop around you will find this isn't the case anywhere else. By doing this we keep our clients safe. Our main 2 goals are to keep our clients safe and to get them out of debt as fast as possible. While we are extremely happy you were able to resolve your other accounts, we feel you would have been happy with our results if we were given the opportunity to resolve them for you.

Most importantly, you are now debt free and you were also able to refinance your mortgage after completing our debt consolidation program. It sounds like by doing both of these things, you are probably keeping more of your hard earned income in your pocket. Congratulations and we wish you a #DebtFreeStressFree life!

Original review: July 10, 2017

I wanted to get out of debt fast so I did a search on the internet and Country Wide popped up. I went for their debt settlement program and that was okay. The guy I was working with at first, quit or got fired. So there was another guy I worked with and he was nice. My debt was small compared to other people and they did a fair job throughout. I've already finished their program. I refinanced my house and my mortgage company paid off all my debt. I was only in the program for about eight months.

Country Wide could lower the payment though. I understand that they are working with creditors to get it down lower and I could do the same thing myself because that’s what I did for my other company that was on Country Wide. I called the creditors and they gave me a better deal than Country Wide was giving me. So I took some stuff off. The creditors offered me $4000 lesser than Country Wide. Nevertheless, I’d recommend Country Wide to other people but they should try not to get themselves in debt.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you found our services and consider us "lifesavers." Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: July 7, 2017

I let my credit get out of hand. I did some things for my children and I bought certain items for them like cars. However, they failed and couldn't come through so I had to clean it up. That was the main reason I went to CountryWide Debt Relief, aside from when I first got my house, it was with them so it sounds familiar. They gave me the amount that I would have to pay. Once I signed up with them, I just paid about $450 dollars a month for about three years and that was it. When it ended, I wasn't overpaying it but they sent back two month's over payment of about $800. They gathered all of my outstanding debt and they combined them. Then, they gave me credit where I didn't have to pay the full amount. I went to Home Depot and they gave me a $5,000 credit.

I read up on them before I went with them. There were positive and negative and I just went with them and all I had experienced was positive. They're the best. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and there was no hanky-panky. Along the process, they would send me a receipt information saying that, "This particular one is paid to this amount and this is how much more you have to go." They were always keeping me up to date on what was going on. I would say to a friend to go with them. They were a lifesaver. Now my credit is good.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for your review, I'm glad we could assist in "getting you out of a pickle." Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program, while staying within your budget and living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: July 6, 2017

A lot of people watch out for fraud and rip-offs but my back was against the wall because I wasn’t being very responsible. I gambled when I chose CountryWide. They sent me a letter and I got it in the mail. I was terrified and I didn’t know what was going to happen until everything went into motion. But they worked with my budget and I was always able to afford my payments. The reps walked me through everything. I did the over-the-phone acknowledgment for legal stuff and when I had a question, I did most of it via email. Everything about my experience was on the up and up and I’m trying to buy a house now. CountryWide got me out of a pickle and I’m in a good place. If people come up to me and tell me that they have a pickle, I would happily recommend CountryWide. If there’s a possibility that CountryWide can help, I’m sure that they will.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your debt consolidation story. I'm glad to hear you found "it easy to get it done with less stress on [you]" and working with our team was "extremely good, very efficient and [they] took care of [you]." Congratulations on completing your program. #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: July 2, 2017

I had a credit card that I was trying to get paid off. We had problems with the vendors because I was behind on the payments. That brought my credit score down and put a lot of stress on me. And so, I sought debt relief services. I have heard advertisements about CountryWide just before that so I decided to try them. They were willing to accommodate, work with me and help me out, so we got down on my problems. CountryWide helped negotiate my debt and pay off all my cards. We had a set amount that they would draw out of my account each month. Then, CountryWide would negotiate with the lender, get them a set amount then issue a payment.

It was easy to get it done with less stress on me. They were helpful and extremely easy to work with. I had an issue a couple of times where I was a little short on a month. I had to have them wait until the 1st of the month and not take out the money from my account right away. Then they took out two payments, which was fine. They were very accommodating and their customer support was excellent. I was glad to see that somebody was able to work with me. Then they sent me a letter saying the debt was paid off and what was negotiated. So everything has been paid off now.

Overall, I was very pleased with my experience with CountryWide Debt Relief. They were extremely good, very efficient and took care of me quite well. I really enjoyed working with them. Now, my credits are all taken care of and I have no more credit cards. We've completed the program and we're getting back on our feet again. People should try CountryWide if they're having a problem with debt. Working with them was worthwhile.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad you connected with our team and eliminated your debt. Congratulations on completing the program and living a #DebtFreeStreeFree life.

Original review: July 1, 2017

My son used my credit cards and maxed them all out. He screwed me for thousands. I called a couple of the other debt relief companies but I didn't get a good feeling about it. But when I called CountryWide, they helped me walk through all of the paperwork. They took care of my bills and made monthly payments on them. The cost was a little high but you do what you got to do to get out of it. Also, the settlement process was easy and they got all the collector off my hands which I was very thankful for.

The lady who got me on the program was very helpful and friendly. I was impressed with the way she talked. It wasn't just trying to jam something down my throat. She told me all of the things and I like the answers that she was giving me so that's why I went with her. She had a really nice personality and I felt like I was making the right choice. It took two years and I completed the program sometime last year. I've also talked to several of my friends and I gave them all the information. I'm very pleased with CountryWide.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm happy to hear you were "very pleased and satisfied with the service" and found our plan "affordable and simple." It's great to hear clients explain they "felt comfortable" throughout the process. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I had an outstanding debt and CountryWide Debt Relief was more efficient and a lot cheaper on the monthly fees. They were able to offer me a better deal which was very affordable based on the amount of debt that I had. I completed the debt settlement process and it was really simple. They followed up with me and worked with the creditors. They set my monthly payment plan up and told me what it would be. They allowed me to say which was the best time of the month for them to get the payment from my account because I had to set up automatic deduction. They gave me the option to say if I want it on the 1st of the month, the middle of the month, or the end of the month so that I would be able to make my payments on time. So that worked very well with me. They were able to get some of the amounts reduced so they were able to work out a lot of deals with the creditors.

My negotiator was excellent - very professional and very helpful. He made himself available and I felt comfortable talking to him. He was very knowledgeable about the program and assured me that they would be able to help me with my situation. They notified me every time there was an agreement or settlement with the collectors. I signed up for the email every month and when some money was debited from my account, I got a notification. They kept me very aware of what was going on.

I was very pleased and satisfied with the service that CountryWide Debt Relief provided all the time that I was in the program. I did not have any problem. What I really liked was when I was down to the last payment, they notified me that it would be the last payment. Not only did they call me and tell me that verbally, they also sent the information to me in writing. Then after I made the final payment, I got another letter from them congratulating me. That's what blew me away. I also got a reimbursement check for a good little amount. I will recommend CountryWide Debt Relief and I have recommend them to some people. If I will ever get in this situation again and need their help, I wouldn't hesitate in contacting them again.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm glad you reached out to us in your time of need and found a solution to your outstanding debts. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: June 28, 2017

I received a letter in the mail from CountryWide and I gave it a try. It was at a time when my parent had passed away and it was a big mess. I had bills that were late and when you haven't paid it, then they turn it over to someone. I was receiving a lot of phone calls. But they were able to help me get all my stuff straight. They stopped the phone calls and each month, I made a monthly payment that they took out. The cost was fine when I consider what they did, what I had to do and the fact that I had a lawyer included in the deal. That was even better. They worked to get the amount that I owe cut down and they made it a lot easier. Also, they were courteous. They would call me, let me know what they're gonna be working on and the lady would tell me to hang in there and that it's gonna be through soon. I really appreciate it and I got through with it a little bit ahead of time.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I'm glad to hear we were a great fit. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life

Original review: June 26, 2017

I can't afford the monthly payment of my credits. I tried some companies before but it didn't work. They gave me a certain time and I agreed with it. But when the time came, they told me that they need to extend it for another six months. That is after they promised to clear up the issue in two years. I told them to forget it, cancelled their services and used CountryWide. CountryWide works well and I have finished my last payment with them last month. Their debt relief negotiator would call me and let me know if there's an agreement or a settlement. Another good thing is, on my last five months, they gave me a letter saying that I'm almost done. I even received extra money because I paid. Now I'm debt free thanks to CountryWide. I'm happy and would really recommend them.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear we were able to "help [you] get back on your feet." Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I was incarcerated and that put me behind my credit card bills. My experience with CountryWide Debt Relief was like a blessing. They helped me get me back on my feet. My negotiator told me not to miss a payment. I had to be on time with some money there in the bank on a certain day. It wasn't easy but I did it. I even had leftovers the next day. The people at CountryWide were also really friendly and I felt comfortable with it. However, I don't really know if they charged me too high or too low. They were the boss and I was the worker. I'm just glad that they were able to help me. I've now completed the program and I'm satisfied with my experience.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for your review and recommendation, I'm happy to hear you say "it was really easy and [you] didn't have to worry." Congratulations on completing your program, eliminating your debt and not having to worry any more. #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be!

Original review: June 17, 2017

I was behind on my payments in all my credit cards so I went with CountryWide Debt Relief since they gave me a shorter time with less amount of monthly payments. When I first contacted the CountryWide negotiator, he explained everything to me very well about the process. I sent them all my bills and information on my credit. I told them that I was sending the credit card companies the lowest monthly payment that they require. CountryWide added all of those payments that I was making a month and that's what I was paying to the company. So, it was the same amount I was paying but I was getting to a settlement. They handled everything from there. I was in a three-year program. They were in charge of calling all the credit card companies and negotiating with them about getting a settlement.

I received an email every month about how everything went and every time they settle a credit card, they send me a letter to get my approval on all the settlements. Then when I was almost at the end of the program, he called me and explained to me how everything worked. He was excellent and on top of everything. Even though my English is not very good, he always seemed to understand me and help me through the process. In three years, I finished paying all of it with the help of CountryWide. They helped me settle all the credit cards with all the credit companies and I felt relieved. I had a credit of $400 and they sent it back to me in a check pretty quick. I was very happy with them.

There's the fact that I'm not going to get into anything in years but they explained all the process. I hope that within the year, this is not going to be a bad decision. Right now, it was a good decision. I will definitely recommend this company because it was really easy and I didn't have to worry. They discounted the money from my account directly every month. It also went so quick, I can't believe it's already been almost three years and I didn't even feel it. It worked really good.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation. I'm glad you found our team "offered a lot of support and directions." [And] "they were easy to work with, as well and helped [you] to get payment arrangements so that [you] could afford to pay all the debts [you had] standing." Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I had a couple of debts that were due and I had seen CountryWide Debt Relief on television so I gave them a call. I made an initial deposit and then there was a payment plan for 18 months. I'm done with the program and they helped me improve my credit score. Countrywide has a great team and they offered a lot of support and directions to help me clear my debt. They were easy to work with, as well and helped me to get payment arrangements so that I could afford to pay all the debts I have standing. Every time I called, they were also able to assist me. The cost was well-worth for the things they did for me. If you need debt consolidation, it would be a great program to start with.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your story and how our associates worked with you "to make sure [your debt consolidation program] was within [your] budget, that it was something [you were] comfortable with, and it wasn't going to be overbearing." I'm happy to hear you found our negotiator "knowledgeable, friendly, and caring." Congratulations on completing "the program [that] gave [you] a fresh start on reestablishing credit and being able to get back on [your] feet." #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: June 10, 2017

I was going past due on some bills and I wanted to consolidate some debt, and I went with CountryWide Debt Relief because of the reviews that I saw online. I had a conversation with them, they quoted me what they were able to do to consolidate and take care of outstanding and other debts that were on my credit report, and told me what kind of process it would look like and how much their fees were to go ahead and do that. They clarified that all within the first phone call. After that, they sent me documentation to sign in reference to what I was gonna expect, what their payment structure was gonna be and how to make those payments for them, so that they can assist with the payment process. They wanted to make sure it was within my budget, that it was something I was comfortable with, and it wasn't going to be overbearing.

The negotiator was knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. They kept communication with either via mail or over the phone with the process of my debt consolidation. And every time that something was taken care of or an action was going to be taken by their law firm that they were working in partnership with or with themselves, they would communicate with me and made sure that I was on the same page and made sure that I was clear and understanding of what I was doing and what they were doing for me. Then at the end they just made sure that if I had any questions or issues, to contact them or to let them know. Just to make sure they got everything that I wanted to get done taken care of. They were the best.

The program gave me a fresh start on reestablishing credit and being able to get back on my feet. Granted the program isn't to erase what's on the Credit Bureau, but it allowed me to get other options down the road after good finance habits were in place and then put me back on track where I wanted to be financially. Good value for my money. If I had to choose again I'd choose them. I've always recommended them to my friends as well.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your " satisfactory and painless experience" with our office. I'm happy to hear it "was comfortable working with the people from [our] company" and "they’re also easy to talk to." Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: June 5, 2017

Working with CountryWide Debt Relief to settle my debt has been a satisfactory and painless experience. I had an ongoing bill with Visa that had gone to legal. CountryWide was the first one to contact me. I thought if they can handle my debt then I’ll let them do it. CountryWide looked at all my bills, my mortgage, finances, and what I owed. Then, they set up a payment plan for three years and asked me if that would work. They also explained that it would be directly taken out of my account. They contacted an attorney and set me up with him. CountryWide went into court and handled the case.

It was also comfortable working with the people from this company. They’re also easy to talk to and they explained things well, though my negotiator and I did everything via either paperwork or email. He would send some things to me and then I would complete them and send them back. He’d also call and ask questions. I’ve completed the process. CountryWide helped me resolve the issue of my outstanding debt. They also forced me to realize that, once again, I don’t want any credit cards and I’m not ever going to get one.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your debt consolidation story. It's wonderful to hear how our team performed and delivered on our promise. Congratulations on completing your personalized program; I'm happy to hear you were "able to liquidate unnecessary debt and it wasn’t as painful." Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: June 1, 2017

The first young lady rep that I talked to was pretty clear and matter-of-fact about CountryWide. She broke it down and told me how it goes. She answered my questions and was able to keep me up to speed on the process and where we were. Then if I had a situation that comes up where I needed to ask, she got back to me within a reasonable amount of time and I was happy with it. I was impressed with what CountryWide said was gonna do. I gave them a range of what and when I could do it. They worked it out and I got a consolidation plan from them. I was able to liquidate unnecessary debt with it and it wasn’t as painful. Everything fitted in the box the way it was supposed to and I don’t have any qualms with the cost. I'd tell my friends to talk to CountryWide and see what they can do. If it works out, then they go for it. If not, they have to look in some other resources.

Factual basis uncertain

I was consolidating some debt and I had seen advertisements on CountryWide Debt Relief so I went with them. It took three years to complete and I made payments through direct deposit, a withdrawal from my checking account. They did good considering they’re on top of everything. Once they’ve settled with each creditor, they would call me and ask if I agree on the offer. But I didn't see any of my paperwork and I didn't know that after consolidating my debt, I was still gonna pay for the remaining of each debt. Say my debt in one of my cards was $10,000 and they settled for $5,000. Then the other $5,000 is written off to the creditor but the creditor sends it to the IRS. They didn't tell me that I’d still have to pay to the IRS the other $5,000 after consolidating my debt. The IRS took me back because it's considered money.

CountryWide was good but they should have documented and notified me that that can or will happen. I was better off just paying my minimum payment and paying the IRS back than paying that $300 to them to do it. I wouldn’t do it again. And I wouldn't want anyone to go through with what I went through.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we are glad to see that you not only completed the program but you were able to do so way ahead of schedule due to CountryWide Debt Relief securing you several exceptional settlements with the creditors you enrolled in your debt consolidation program. Communication and respect for our clients has always been the cornerstone of our success. After the review of your account, it appears the same negotiator handled all of your settlements including the last few so we are not sure if that was the individual who did not provide you with 5 Star service. We always use feedback when we train our staff to ensure nobody ever feels this way as we will in this case.

While settling debt can be done by consumers, it is always best to leave it in the hands of professionals to secure the lowest possible settlement. In several of the settlements that were made on your behalf, we rejected the first and second offers because we know exactly how low each creditor will go. The additional savings we obtained for you far exceeded the nominal service fee we charge for our services after each settlement is obtained. Furthermore, we use a proprietary method to negotiate with your creditors in an order to keep you safe from aggressive creditors. Our methods are considered the "gold standard" in the industry which is why many consumers who are in other debt consolidation programs leave where they are at to join our program. Unless you are an expert in dealing with these creditors, we highly advise against doing this on your own. Thanks again for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We hope that you enjoy your #DebtFreeStressFree life!

Original review: May 30, 2017

CountryWide Debt Relief told me that they were going to have protective services and they were going to handle everything for me. So, I sent them my debt and they took care of it for me. They would inform or email me whatever I needed. They gave me a two-year settlement and they would just take it out of my bank account. The first negotiator that I worked with wouldn't get back to me when I called him. He was rude and wouldn't answer my questions. He kept it very brief and would hang up so I wouldn't even get a response. But, the last guy I had for the last couple of months would return my phone calls. He would respond back and inform me exactly what was going on.

Their program got me out of debt. The last one I had to pay out of my pocket but they refunded me the money that they didn't use. But when I went to the bank to try to get a loan, they said that the process wasn't in yet. They didn't see that I was out of debt so I had to get some papers from CountryWide to email and prove that I wasn't in debt. Overall, I had a good experience with CountryWide but I recommend paying off your debt on your own instead of paying so much money.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your story, I'm happy to hear you found our team "honest and friendly" and available to provide answers when you were "unsure." Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: May 27, 2017

CountryWide Debt Relief sent me a letter and I called them. They are honest and friendly. Every time I have a question, they give me the answer that I want to have. That's always nice especially if you're unsure of what's going on. It's good to know that there is somebody there that you can always give a call. Plus, the negotiators are helpful. CountryWide deducts the payment automatically from my checking account. They put me on the first and 15th of the month. I would recommend friends to go to CountryWide if they are in the same situation as I am.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your story. We appreciate your recommendation. I'm happy to hear you found our team helpful and nice to work with. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program and eliminating your debt. @DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I was in a lot of issues with paying loans and stuff. CountryWide Debt Relief was one of the first that came up when I looked online and they seemed a decent company to work with. I would recommend them because they were very helpful. Anytime I had any issue, I spoke with them on the phone and they worked me through it and gave me suggestions as much as they could. Everyone was very nice.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I'm glad you found our debt consolidation services helpful. Congratulations on completing your program and eliminating your bills. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: May 25, 2017

CountryWide Debt Relief is excellent with the service that I require. They were recommended to me. They helped me in getting rid of some bills and took care of everything that I asked them to. I'm very pleased with them and have recommended them to some people.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your debt consolidation story. I'm happy

to hear we " took a lot of burden off [your shoulders]" and our team has "given [you] support." Congratulations on completing the program and enjoying a #DebtFreeStressFree life for the past couple of years.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I was referred to CountryWide by a friend. They provided me with counseling and negotiations with the companies. Whenever the creditors would come calling me, I would refer them to CountryWide. The negotiator wasn't always the same person but most of my interactions with them were on a really quick phone call. There was very little work on my part. All I had to do was to keep sending them any kind of correspondence that I got and pretty much, they took care of everything. They negotiated the payment with the creditors and they confirmed if it was okay with me once they did all the negotiations. It's been over with CountryWide for a couple of years now, but they took a lot of burden off me. They’ve given me support too. As a matter of fact, I just called them eight months ago and they sent me all the information that I requested. I’d recommend CountryWide.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for describing our services as "top of the line." I'm glad you made the call and the decision to eliminate your debt with the help of our team. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I had a whole bunch of bills, and all the creditors were trying to get the money. Then some of them sent me a letter telling me to call this number. They wanted to fix my problem with my credit and they partnered with CountryWide Debt Relief. I was hesitant to get the service, but I talked to Mike, who was the one that worked with me all throughout the process, and he was very helpful. He explained everything I needed to know and told me how things work, and that was one of the reasons that convinced me to get the service. They do a lot of negotiating with the creditors and they sound like a good service, so I joined them and I'm happy.

There was also another guy who every time he settled a claim, he called me and told me they settled this credit in this account. We went on and on and on until they stopped taking money from out of the account. Everything is done, and I don't have a problem with my credit anymore. I even ended up overpaying, but they're sending me a check of over $1,000 because that's how much I overpaid. For me the service was the top of the line and I would definitely recommend anybody looking for the service I was looking for.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your debt consolidation story, I'm happy to hear you found "the quality of service was excellent. Everything was great and [you] have recommended friends to [us]." Congratulations on completing the program and eliminating your debt with "manageable" payments. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStresFree life.

Original review: May 15, 2017

We were struggling at one time with too many credit card debts and a friend of ours who has a similar problem recommended CountryWide Debt Relief. The reps asked how much we were making at that time and how much would be reasonable for us to pay per month once they added all of the bills that we had. They helped us do the whole debt consolidation and the payment was manageable. We had an issue a couple of years ago that we needed information in regards to some debts that have been included in the debt consolidation. I contacted them and they were very helpful and friendly in doing the research for us because we didn't have the proper documentation at that time when I needed the service. The quality of the service was excellent. Everything was great and I have recommended friends to them.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program and not having to report to court. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: May 9, 2017

CountryWide Debt Relief got all of the credit card bills that I owed, consolidated them and told me that they would build up a savings and pay them off as it went on. They eliminated a lot of the debt that I had. On one of my cards, they were trying to take me to court. I talked to CountryWide, faxed them the paperwork and they took care of all of that. I never had to go to court, so I was happy and I recommended them.

CountryWide Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We appreciate your feedback and compliments - to hear you say "I hope CountryWide Debt Relief stays around for a long time and that they keep doing what they do -" tells me we are providing a service to the community and proud to do so. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. #DebtFreeStressFree is the way to be.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I liked the services that CountryWide Debt Relief provided. Their representatives were easy to get in touch with. They allowed me to better my credit and pay off all my debt. They negotiated with my debtors on my behalf to come up with a reasonable payment arrangement. There was a month when I could not make a payment and they allowed me to skip it. Moreover, the cost of their services is reasonable. I didn't feel the cost because they allowed me to make an overtime payment. Overall a lot of people would benefit from their services especially those trying to better their credit. I hope CountryWide Debt Relief stays around for a long time and that they keep doing what they do.