Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada

Consolidated Credit was founded in 2005 and continues to help consumers everyday with life-altering credit, debt, and financial obligations. They believe education is a key part of consumers's financial success. Their agency helps consumers get out of debt and get out fast. Services include: Credit Counseling, Debt Consolidation, and Financial Education. Call today or visit their website for access to free educational resources!

Compare Debt Consolidation Companies

Research top Debt Consolidation Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Add extra bill that I could not keep up with payment.

Thank you for the 5 star review Raymond. We are happy you are able to manage your debt now. All the best to you!

I liked talking to Diana as she was very helpful and nice to talk to. She helped me with everything I needed and offered more assistance if anything comes up. Thank you very much.

Hi Roberta,

So happy to hear Diana was so helpful to you. Thank you for your 5 star review.

Natasha

Am just happy to know that people in Consolidated Credit company are accommodating, especially the lady that I spoke today. She's helpful to explain to me what I need to know about my case.

Hi Josephine,

Happy to hear you received top notch customer service - this is what we strive for.

Thanks for giving Consolidated Credit a 5 star review. All the best to you!

Natasha

Today I spoke with yet another wonderful, & caring person, Mike... As have all my experiences with the members of the team there. He again was so helpful and took the time to assist with my questions. My 5 yr program is now down to 7 months, which is amazing! And throughout this time, I experienced many 'family' issues with loved ones, younger, passing with cancer. You all, including Supervisor Mona, have made this journey bearable, made me wonder why I hesitated for so long, before making my first call!! It was 'family' issues with sickness, Nursing Home, etc, that got me to the point of making the first call... Now look, such great support, understanding, and patience. you, Mike, and all the Team there make it an un-embarrassing situation, with such help along the way. Kudos to you all. 7 months to go. Wow!!

Congratulations Linda! We are so happy for you! You're an inspiration! Thank you for the 5 star review. All the best to you.

Natasha

My Wife and I are so happy with the help everybody has given us. We were drowning in debt and could see no way out until we saw your advertisement. Now we are at the beginning of a new chapter of our lives knowing that in five years we will be free and clear of debt.

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy for you and your wife as you enter a new chapter of your lives. All the best to you!

Best regards,

Natasha

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada?

I needed help with my account. Tunuja was my contact rep. She told me what I could do and more. I told her that I was so happy with her help that I could cry! You should have your reps to take her as an example of her.

Malcolm,

Happy to hear Tunuja was so helpful. We wish you all the best and thank you for the 5 star review.

Natasha

Excellent experience. Very helpful and answered all my questions. Very understanding. Very pleasant.

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for your kind 5 star review. I would like to wish you all the best!

Natasha

Tanuja was very thorough. There were complications with the accounts and she took her time and got it all sorted out. Very polite. Excellent help. Thank you Tanuja!!!

Thank you for the 5 star review Annie! We are so glad Tanuja was able to help you out. We wish you all the best!

I would like to commend the excellent and professional services extended by Terri-Ann on July 12, 2016. Terri-Ann is a proof that your company can deliver quality and efficient services to your clients.

Antonio,

Thank you for your glowing 5 star review. Pleased to hear Terri-Ann was so helpful to you. We wish you all the best.

Natasha

I have been with Consolidated Credit as a Customer for 3 years now and I want to say how professional and friendly your staff has always answered all my concerns, gave me a helpful advice and their response to my questions. I spoke to Liliana today and explained my situation and immediately she gave me the answer I was looking for! She helped me get access to my online account in just a few seconds! She was so nice on the phone, listened to me and very patient! I am very, very happy with their service. I will give 101%! Thanks so much for the service and I will highly recommend this to anyone who needs a fresh start!

Veronica,

Thank you for your 5 star review. Happy to hear you are off to a new fresh start with your money management. We wish you continued success as you pay off your debt.

Natasha

I would recommend your service to anyone that might be in a similar situation as I was. You gave me a second chance at making a difference in my life. My situation would probably have never been rectified if I had not taken this route since I was a widow with a set income. Thank you again.

Hi Lorraine,

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. We are happy you were able to manage your finances while on a set income. We wish you nothing but continued success!

Natasha

I just wanted to express my appreciation regarding the great help that one of the Consolidated Credit staff member, Taniya, and the extra effort she put in toward working on getting our account resolved with Royal Bank. Every time I called CC, I was hoping she would be the one to answer the phone. I believe it was her effort that helped resolve the issue with Royal Bank.

Diane,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear Taniya was instrumental with helping you resolve your issue with Royal Bank. I wish you all of the best Diane.

Natasha

Just want to thank you for helping a single father of three get back on his feet financially. Your courteous staff walked me through the entire process and helped me see a light at the end of a very long tunnel. The follow up call was very helpful, and giving me the tools to not only stay on the right path to financial freedom, but also for giving me the opportunity to check periodically on how well I'm doing. Thank you once again.

Tyrus,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are very happy to help you get back on your feet again. We wish you all the best.

Natasha

In all honesty, Precious was top notch! She answered all my questions thoroughly, and made absolute sure I fully understood everything. She was also very patient, and seemed to genuinely to have my best interests at heart. She's definitely an asset to your organisation!

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the 5 star review. I am so happy to hear Precious was very helpful to you and answered all of your questions. All the best to you.

Natasha

Consolidation - was really glad someone was able to help me get out of debt. Will tell everyone about your service. Thanks.

Sandra,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy you are on your way to managing your debt. Thank you for spreading the word about our services.

All the best,

Natasha

Thank you. I am very satisfied with the service of CC. Not only because they provide the convenience of freeing me from my debt but how patient and kind and cooperative the safe is and how well they listen. This is very important. I appreciate this excellent service. Thank you.

Joanne,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to hear you are now free from your debt.

All the best to you!

Natasha

I was very skeptical about your services when I first found your organization online. There are so many scams and so much fraud I was scared to share my personal data. We are now so glad that we decided to contact you. In five years you have helped us pay off over $70,000 in debt!!! $70,000 in debt and still be able to keep up with our daily living expenses. Consolidated has been amazing to work with. Any concern I had was addressed immediately. Couldn't ask for better customer service. We can't thank you enough!!

Hi Catharine,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy you took the necessary steps to pay off more than $70,000 of debt. That's a wonderful accomplishment and we are truly happy for you.

We wish you all the best,

Natasha

Today I spoke with Kevin who was great, his customer service skills are great. I really appreciate the way your company treats clients. We feel like people. Not numbers. Thank you for the help and guidance.

Veronica,

Thank you for the 5 star review and we are happy to hear the customer service you received went above and beyond your expectations.

Natasha

The person that deal with me was great and know her stuff.

Devon,

Thank you for the 5 star review. Our credit counselors enjoy helping clients to manage their debts. All the best to you.

Miss Precious ** had helped me a lot resolving all of my issues. Precious is a very kind person and sincere. She never felt me feel rushed when I was talking to her. She listened well and gave me information I needed that helped me more than enough to feel stress free. Precious is very gentle in speaking with you. She made me very comfortable in opening up with her with no hesitation. I would highly recommend her to a friend. She is a very good asset to Consolidated Credit. Congratulations Precious!!! Keep it up. Thanks for giving me hope and making me smile!!!

Mary,

I am so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with Consolidated Credit Counselling Services of Canada. I am glad Precious was able to help you overcome the financial stress you were experiencing. Thank you for the 5 star review.

All the best to you.

I am so happy to be debt free and could not have done it without Consolidated Credit. They have gotten me through a tough situation and I am so thankful. I would recommend Consolidated Credit Counseling Services to anyone who is having problems keeping their bills paid. They really make you feel good about yourself again!! Thanks again Consolidated Credit for everything!

Louise,

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We are beyond happy to hear you are debt-free. All the best to you!

Muriel was very helpful and real professional and really seemed to care about my problem.

Shawn,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are happy Muriel made you feel at ease about your problem. All the best to you.

Account paid off. Thank you for the great service.

Julian,

Congratulations to you. We are happy you paid off your debts. Thank you for your 5 star review. We wish you the very best.

I would like to take the time to thank Muriel for her concern, time, patience, and confidence in me to get through a difficult time. She displayed trust in me and worked through a difficult issue. She is a huge asset to your caring firm.

Blair,

We are happy to hear you received exceptional customer service from Muriel. Thank you for your 5 star review and I would like to wish you all the best

I am really glad I discovered your company off the internet, like really glad. Getting peace of mind is a feeling like no other. So on top of getting my debts in order your staff is also very friendly. I have always found them to be courteous, patient, and most importantly, very helpful. I understand the good rating you have on the BBB. Your company is very organized.

Carissa,

Thank you for your kind words and also for your 5 star review. We are happy you took the steps needed to manage your debt. We wish you all the best.

This is a good lesson and experience for me and my husband. We know how to manage our debt properly. And later on we can build our credit again and use it wisely especially our money. Thank you for helping us. We appreciate it so much.

Arden,

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear you are taking the steps needed to manage your debt. All the best to you!

Customer rep was friendly, knowledgeable and made my experience a lot less cumbersome than I was expecting. She got done what I needed with ease and was very confident in what she was doing which put me at ease.

Timothy,

Thank you for your positive review of our services Timothy. We are happy we were able to help you with your debt management. All the best.

Good job. I want to thank you for All of the efforts that you make for me and as much thank you very much for your understanding and for all of your patience that you had for me. That Was really appreciate and for you Muriel, thank you for having take your Time with me because I speak French! Thank you so much!!!

Melanie,

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy we were able to help you manage your debt. All the best to you.

Everything went well. The information was awesome. Very helpful and friendly.

Kevin,

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy our services helped you to manage your debt.

All the best to you.

The representative I was speaking with was very personable and made me feel comfortable speaking of the issue with one of my accounts.

We are happy you felt comfortable speaking to one of our credit counsellors. We truly wish you the best. Thanks for the positive review.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada Company Profile