Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.64/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Consolidated Credit was founded in 2005 and continues to help consumers with credit, debt and financial obligations. The company believes education is a key part of a person's financial success. It provides credit counseling, debt consolidation and financial education.

BOTTOM LINE

Consolidated Credit Canada is an online, nonprofit credit counseling agency that helps consumers find viable options to get out of debt.

PROS

• Reduce your payments by up to 50%
  • Talk to a credit counselor
  • Free counseling services

CONS

• Only works with unsecured debt

Top Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada Reviews

I am really pleased that I made the decision to go with your program. I have no more worries about my debt load. No more sleepless nights. I can't thank you enough for helping me. I will definitely advertise.

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

How does Consolidated Credit Canada’s credit counseling work?

Consolidated Credit Canada offers nonprofit credit counseling services to discuss options and develop a strategy for getting out of debt. Consumers that sign up with Consolidated Credit Canada can:

1. Talk to a credit counselor for free. Consolidated Credit Canada’s service begins with an over-the-phone evaluation of your budget and debts. A credit counselor asks for some basic information to help get to the root cause of your financial challenges and conducts a soft check on your credit. During this conversation, your credit counselor may discuss the following debt solutions, depending on their relevance to your situation:
    • Taking out a consolidation loan
    • Joining a debt management program
    • Applying for a debt settlement plan
    • Filing a consumer proposal
    • Declaring bankruptcy
  2. Start whenever they’re ready. Your phone call with Consolidated Credit Canada’s credit counselors doesn’t bind you to its services. Take your time deciding what option is best for you. Once you’re ready to enroll, Consolidated Credit Canada contacts your creditors on your behalf and works with them to lower your interest rates and fees.
  3. Get out of debt in less time. If your best course of action is a debt management program, then you can enroll in one directly through Consolidated Credit. It oversees your debt repayment plan and helps minimize extra charges on what you owe. When you follow Consolidated Credit Canada’s advice, you can lower your payments by anywhere from 30% to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Canada debt management program

Consolidated Credit Canada’s debt management program helps you get out of debt faster by consolidating your credit card accounts and other unsecured debts into one monthly payment without the need for a debt consolidation loan. Consolidated Credit Canada works with your creditors to reduce or eliminate the interest and fees on your payments so you can concentrate on paying off the principal debt.

Any kind of unsecured debt is eligible for Consolidated Credit Canada’s debt management program, but the company specializes in dealing with credit card debts.

How much does Consolidated Credit Canada cost?

The initial interview with Consolidated Credit Canada is free, but the nonprofit charges a fee if you enroll in its debt management program. Consolidated Credit Canada sets its monthly fees based on your budget and level of financial hardship and rolls the cost into the monthly payment you make to pay off your debt.

Consolidated Credit Canada FAQ

Does Consolidated Credit Canada hurt your credit?
Enrolling in Consolidated Credit Canada’s debt management program won’t hurt your credit. However, things you do as part of the program, like making on-time payments, can increase your credit score. Not making your agreed payments could cause your credit score to decrease.
What does Consolidated Credit Canada do?
Consolidated Credit Canada helps you pay off your debts faster by working with you to create a manageable payment plan. Consolidated Credit Canada also works with your creditors to help you get a lower interest rate on your payments.
Does Consolidated Credit Canada really work?
Yes. If you fully commit to following Consolidated Credit Canada’s advice, its debt management program can reduce your payments by anywhere from 30% to 50%.

Is Consolidated Credit Canada good?

If you’re struggling to make payments on your credit cards and want a lower interest rate, Consolidated Credit Canada’s credit counseling services are worth checking out. With an easy application process and the ability to reduce your payments by up to 50%, Consolidated Credit Canada is a viable option for people who want to work with a reliable online credit counseling agency.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada Reviews

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Elizabeth presented a friendly tone of voice of being willing to help, me - the customer, in fulfilling my requests and she was able to provide reasonable answers to all my queries. She also made an effort to understand my needs for my requests and explained the benefits of accessing my account portal online.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I am very happy with the service I received yesterday from Norma. It’s a huge relief that she’s helped me figure out how to get out of my debt and get my financial life back on track. She was very helpful and knowledgeable with information that I needed to hear. Thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 13, 2019

Original review: May 14, 2019

It was an excellent experience. I was treated with respect and understanding. The consultant was knowledgeable and put me at ease in regards to my credit situation. I would highly recommend Consolidated Credit Services.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Very helpful, professional, and proficient in adjusting payment date. The service provided has significantly alleviated stress due to debt accumulation and has greatly assisted in reaching the goal of being debt-free as quickly as possible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada?

Original review: March 18, 2019

Representative easily resolved the concern I had. She was extremely knowledgeable and even provided me with advice to better help my credit score while still paying off my remaining debts through their program! She is an asset to the company and wouldn’t hesitate to call if I need more help in the future.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I have had no issues with Consolidated. They have helped me through what I thought I could not get through debt-wise. I would truly recommend to anyone who feels lost. My only quirk with Consolidated is that they cannot help out when you owe Revenue Canada. All in all the experience with customer service and everyone else has been an excellent one. Thank you, Consolidated.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Arranging payment dates to suit new job/pay dates. Contact was excellent to deal with. Handled my inquiry with understanding and was very professional. I appreciate the flexibility and assistance offered by the representative. Speaking with her was easy, comforting, for lack of a better term. Explained situation and details very clearly.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

As I am only 1 payment away from being completely debt free, I have to thank Consolidated for all their help. Before I started as a client I was in big trouble trying to pay off all the debt and it seemed like a never ending circle. Finally a friend told me about Consolidated and from the beginning they were kind and patient and certainly did not judge, they simply helped me get control of my debt and now it's almost over. Thank you Consolidated Credit!!!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We paid 100k in debts and that I'm happy but I had to call pretty much all my creditors myself at the beginning as they had no idea what Consolidated Credit was and Consolidated Credit never did any efforts to call them. So I did all the work myself PLUS when our program ended they asked us for a $3500 contribution trying to say that every clients gives them that at the end. When I said no the lady that finalizes the accounts she started treating with arrogance and was insulted that we didn't want to contribute that amount!!! Then she says: "What about half that amount?"

Both my wife and I were speechless on the phone! LIKE we just finished paying 100K and this lady (She should be fired by the way!) has the guts to make us feel bad and treating us with disrespect when we didn't want to contribute $3500!? Sounds like maybe she was going to have some commission with that amount as she was waaayyy too pushy! Anyways, if you see another company out there please go with another company than CONSOLIDATED CREDIT!!! Make yourself a big favor! Plus they didn't even negotiate for us, we paid more in the end in interests...

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada Company Information