2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling

67 Hunt Street Agawam, MA

4.9/5 (159 ratings)
Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.

About Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. of Agawam, MA is a non-profit credit counseling and HUD approved housing counseling agency. Our experienced staff has an average of over 11 years tenure with our agency and has counseled over 2 million people and assisted over 225,000 individuals and families with debt repayment plans. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are Chamber of Commerce members.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

The person that I talked to during the enrollment was absolutely wonderful. The payment plan worked out. They took it right out of my bank account so I wouldn't stall on paying. Cambridge has let me accomplish what I needed to accomplish. I paid off five credit cards and two hospital bills. I feel much freer. The reps have all been really nice. I had no problem except when State Farm Bank went to UFB Bank and they had it down that I wasn't paying my bills. My credit score went way down because of that.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

Cambridge took all my credit cards and they called them to see if they would join the program. Every company joined except for one, so I’m still paying it off. Signing up with the program was so easy. They just took money out of my account every month, and paid the credit card, so I didn’t have to and I wouldn’t miss a payment by accident. And I paid off in four years. I talked to a lady and she was really nice. She explained everything to me. It made me feel so much better because the payments were a lot lower than having to pay off credit cards. The program was also pretty lowkey and so low maintenance for me. I didn't ever have to call them and they never called me. It just got taken care of. I liked it.

Setting up the payment plan, I got to pick. They told me exactly how much and it was the same amount every month. Then for the last month, it was a tiny bit lower, which was nice. I saved a little bit of money. Everyone I talked to was really nice and got back to me in a timely manner. It was awesome. I'm done with program now. Working with Cambridge was such a relief. Not only did it take away all my credit card debt, it improved my credit score.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I've spoken with quite a few representatives during the two and a half years that I was in the program and they were wonderful. They cleared off a bunch of unneeded store cards. The program was great until I got a letter yesterday saying that payments weren't received by one of the debt places that they had listed down. It could be a fluke and it's another thing I got to follow up with.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

We had a good relationship with Cambridge. They were good people. They were very understanding, and everything went fine. The credit cards are all paid off now. It was wonderful because I had cancer and was sick.

Original review: July 28, 2021

I had a few different surgeries and I was getting behind on all of our bills, including our mortgage. I went into pre-foreclosure twice and I had shed too many tears at that point. That was when I got in touch with Cambridge and I was really able to get back on track. I've been with them for the last three years and I've noticed some difference within the past six to nine months. Their reps were wonderful and I've been able to talk to someone quickly when I call them. They answered all my calls easily and most of the time, I didn't have further questions because they were able to answer everything well for me. I've been very happy with Cambridge and I've told a couple other people about the program.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I was very impressed with Cambridge's reps and their program. They were very professional in their approach. They asked the immediate questions. They answered my questions. They told me that it would take time to work everything out. They were very helpful. I receive updates monthly on my program. Cambridge also helped me with credit counseling. All along the journey, they keep in touch with me. Anyone who would consider them would be making a wise choice.

Original review: July 15, 2021

Cambridge is doing a fantastic job and I love them. Their reps were very professional and very helpful. They helped me understand the path that I was going as far as putting these things on the program. And every time I called, there was not a time where I felt that they didn't want to talk to me anymore. They were willing to help me, too. They made my life easy doing the program and I'm able to keep a track of things now. I told my sister that the program worked for me, and about Cambridge's great service and great people. I also told her that they only charge you a little bit of money. So that day, she called and it saved her at least 300. She was so excited and I told her to pass the word. When she talks to people who are trying to figure it out, she should tell them that they don't have to as Cambridge will figure it out for them.

Original review: July 14, 2021

I was very satisfied with Cambridge's rep. His name was Tim and he was very direct with me. He proceeded to tell me how much he would have to take out of my account. I told him my situation, about the number of credit cards I had, and that I was primarily receiving disability. He encouraged me to go ahead and have my credit cards consolidated through them. I was under some stress because I was paying high rent where I lived but I managed to come up with the amount every month for about four years. They kept the same amount that they took out of my credit card every month and they were very consistent all through my interaction with them. I got some good advice from them, too. When I was first starting, Tim said that I could possibly have one or two credit cards. But I didn't want any credit cards at the time and decided I would not have any until I paid my debts off. Tim was awesome and I appreciate him.

Cambridge's reps didn't harass me constantly either. I used to call them up from time to time just to check my account but I didn’t feel like I had to call them up that much because I felt that confident in them. It was a miracle for me to pay off those credit cards and I wouldn't ever have done it without Cambridge. They really saved my life because I was at a point where I didn't know what I was going to do. I also called them a few weeks ago and asked for some more business cards so I can share it with other people.

Original review: July 13, 2021

I got all my debt figured out with Cambridge. It took a few years and I wish I could have done everything in one year, but that's just how they work. My experience with them have always been good but I'm trying to raise my credit score up and it doesn't look like it moved any.

Original review: July 10, 2021

Cambridge has good customer service. Everybody that I spoke with helped me out through the whole thing and everything they did was excellent. I got all my credit cards paid off which was what I wanted to do. I’m trying to talk my son in it because he's always crying about his credit card. I'm trying to tell him to do what I did and that in two years, he’ll be out of it.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Company Information