2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling
Accredited Partner

67 Hunt Street Agawam, MA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.81/5

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. of Agawam, MA is a non-profit credit counseling and HUD approved housing counseling agency. Our experienced staff has an average of over 11 years tenure with our agency and has counseled over 2 million people and assisted over 225,000 individuals and families with debt repayment plans. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are Chamber of Commerce members.

We are approved to provide reverse mortgage (HECM) counseling by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs, we offer foreclosure intervention services to residents of MA and CT and provide bankruptcy related credit counseling services.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Video

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Cambridge helped me all along the way. I've completed the program and the experience was very positive. Cambridge is worth it and it relieves a lot of pressure off you.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I wanted to have one payment instead of having payments all over the place with settling my debt. Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. was recommended by the local consumer credit. In the beginning, I had a lot of questions. The information that was sent to me by email was helpful. I was mainly concerned with just making sure that the payments were made on time and so I didn't get a chance to really participate in the other services that were offered. But I was definitely made aware of them. Working with them made a big difference. It took some time, but I was able to resolve the debt and in many cases, get the interest rate lowered. I'm pleased. The debt is taken care of, so I'm definitely thankful for that.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

One of my friends told us about Cambridge and they were perfect. We had credit card debt and we could consolidate all of those. I gave them information, and then they processed those and prepared a plan for me. We went through the plan, and we discussed that. I already completed the program and it took a little time, but it was good. We didn't have any problem. I like the way they treated me and everything went well. I like the way they are doing things and I recommended my friend to do his credit card debt consolidation with Cambridge as well.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Anytime I had a question and I called Cambridge, the reps gave me the answers. They kept me up with whatever was going on until I finished paying off. My experience was good and I was very glad when the last payment was made. I have peace of mind and I paid them without a missed payment every month, which also improved my credit score.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Cambridge was really helpful and they were always there when I needed to talk to them. I paid one payment, which was deducted monthly. They split it up, and they distributed it out. Now, I’m finished with the program. It got me out of credit card debt and my credit score went up.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

If I had problems with any of my accounts, I usually called Cambridge. The service helped a lot on lowering the interest and getting out a long-term debt. I just got done paying off everything in December.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I completed the program and everything went fine with Cambridge. Keep everything the same 'cause it was excellent. They're very nice people too.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

Cambridge was upfront about everything and it was a good experience all around. I was very satisfied. I completed the program and getting rid of the debt was the best. I was holding on to that debt for about seven years and I had a low-paying job so I couldn't catch up with it. I didn't have the discipline to make the monthly payments on my own, which was why I set that up. So, they made the monthly payments for me. I had nothing to do with it. It came out my check and I made a budget around that knowing I'm gonna be missing this amount a month. It worked good for me. Some people don't like giving other people that power but you got to admit when you're not disciplined enough to make the payments yourself. Anything could come up and I wouldn't make the payments. I’ve recommended people to Cambridge. It’s a good company and they were alright. I had no problems at all with them.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

We got everything paid off exactly when they told us it would be paid off. We stayed on the plan and we never changed our payment. I was very satisfied with them and there was no problem whatsoever. They always had the answers to any questions I had.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

I went through another company and I finished up with them a long time ago. Then, I got on the internet and started looking for the same type of thing a few years ago and found Cambridge. I have accounts that are open that I use that are in good standing and I do not want to have to close any of those accounts, and Cambridge does not require you to close those accounts. The service is wonderful. They set me up with my creditors and I pay one lump sum payment every month, and they pay the creditors on my behalf. It works out great. The rep wanted me to have all the information that I needed. He made sure that he told me and emailed me that information.

I restarted because there were a few credit cards I didn't realize I had that came back and I want it to be paid. So, I reopened a new time and I'm gonna pay off those two accounts and be done. The first time, the enrollment was lengthy. It was all paper and I had to fax them back the paperwork. After this time, it was all online. I e-signatured it all back. It was very quick and fast. Since working with Cambridge, my life has gotten a lot less stressful.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Company Information