2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling

67 Hunt Street Agawam, MA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.85/5

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. of Agawam, MA is a non-profit credit counseling and HUD approved housing counseling agency. Our experienced staff has an average of over 11 years tenure with our agency and has counseled over 2 million people and assisted over 225,000 individuals and families with debt repayment plans. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are Chamber of Commerce members.

We are approved to provide reverse mortgage (HECM) counseling by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs, we offer foreclosure intervention services to residents of MA and CT and provide bankruptcy related credit counseling services.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Video

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.?

Original review: March 7, 2021

I've been with Cambridge for years. They have always been good to me, and the people are very professional. When I called and if I had a problem, they gave an answer. They helped me get my credit paid off. If I can, I’ll get other people to try it.

Original review: March 4, 2021

It was very good dealing with Cambridge. I used their service for credit card debt and I was impressed with the cooperation they got.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

They were really polite, helpful and explained everything to me. I would tell others if they need their bills paid off, to call Cambridge.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Cambridge seemed to have the best program that I could follow. It wasn't too much and I was making headway on my debt. I settled all the ones that Cambridge had. The customer service was great and it was a good experience for me.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

With the bills that we had, I was never gonna be able to make the regular payments to everybody or even partial payments, which was why I went into the program with Cambridge. The reps were wonderful and it was a very good experience all the way around. I'm glad to be off of that burden and I'm glad I got them paid.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I'm done with the program. A big weight was lifted from my back. I'm glad I did it. I had a wonderful experience with the counselors at Cambridge. I couldn't ask for anything better. The cost wasn't bad at all, and the service worked wonderful for me. If I have to advise someone that I know about it, I definitely would do it because I'm pretty pleased what they did for me. I have more money left on my budget now, so that's a big improvement.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

They seemed very pleasant. I was very comfortable working with them. The payment plan met my budget good. Everything went nice. Working with them impacted me very greatly. It made me very, very happy.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

I researched Cambridge and found that they had an acceptable approval. It was a great experience. We were able to pay off the debts that we had. We still have some left, but they're lower. That was a big help. Now, I don't have the payment coming out. That’s nice because that’s a bit of extra money. With that, I was able to buy some colorful paintings.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I had no problems once I figured out Cambridge wasn't a scam like some of them programs out there. And they paid all my collectors' debts for me. I was able to verify that. Whenever I had questions, I'd call the reps up and I got answers as quick as I could ask them. They solved my problems when I had a question. Everything went smoothly. That's the main thing I liked about it. For the quality of service, it was cheap. The only problem I had was I wish the payment would have been lower. But it would have stretched it out longer. The rep recalculated it once while I was talking to him to get it a little lower. And it wasn't that much lower, but he said that was the best he could do for me. So, I just went with it from there.

However, people who are making less than $20 an hour wouldn't be worth their time to go with Cambridge. If they're only making 15 to 18 bucks, they wouldn't be able to put food on the table. I see all these companies out there, advertising on the Internet and on TV, and they promise a low monthly payment. I just say to myself, “Yeah, if you make decent money, it's a low payment to you.” But if you're working minimum wage, there's no way you could do a debt consolidation company. None of them would have a low enough payment for you. They think everybody has a job that they're making $50,000 or more a year. But I was able to make the payment and still barely put food on the table. I got out of debt.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Everything was easy. To send everything in, you got to take care of it. Let me know what I need to do and pay, and how long. Everybody at Cambridge was great. I usually just did everything by email. I've got the one notification, which is great. I emailed, set this on automatic draft, and there it went. I would like to know what is my balance left on the account so I know where I'm sitting at without having to log in to the Credit Card and Services and find out. That would give me an idea of how close to my goal I was getting. Other than that, I got it all consolidated, and it is off my plate instead of feeling like I was robbing Peter to pay Paul. It was a relief, the breath of it.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Company Information