2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling
Accredited Partner

67 Hunt Street Agawam, MA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.84/5

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. of Agawam, MA is a non-profit credit counseling and HUD approved housing counseling agency. Our experienced staff has an average of over 11 years tenure with our agency and has counseled over 2 million people and assisted over 225,000 individuals and families with debt repayment plans. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are Chamber of Commerce members.

We are approved to provide reverse mortgage (HECM) counseling by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs, we offer foreclosure intervention services to residents of MA and CT and provide bankruptcy related credit counseling services.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Video

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

My sister referred me to Cambridge, which was why I chose to go with them. I got their service for generalized debt and I had finished this program a while back. Everything was smooth and great. I have no complaints of anything and whoever mentions to me that they need some assistance, I would refer them to Cambridge. I'm grateful for their service and I’m appreciative of what they helped me with. I wish there was a company like that on the West Coast because the time differences were a little bit inconvenient at times but it’s not a big issue. It was a great experience.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

My mom used Cambridge Credit Counseling before and she's the one who told me about them. We had a large amount of credit card debt and we weren't putting a dent in it. I called Cambridge to see what they could do to help. They were able to cut our payment in half and we were able to pay it off way sooner than we ever anticipated. The service worked for us. Not only did they help us enroll into the program and get everything set up but they also helped us get an understanding of what they were gonna do to cut down and get me debt-free.

It was back in 2015 when I enrolled and it was easy. A gal called and explained everything to us. There was one time that we added accounts to it and it was super easy because we could pull up our account online and submit it. The next day, in less than 24 hours, we had a representative calling us and finalizing, and making sure everything was right. It was a good experience and every rep that I used was great. The cost was worth it. I recommended Cambridge to a friend and she got enrolled in it too. She will finish her final payments this year.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I wanted to bring down my credit card debt and I Googled Cambridge. The enrollment process was a no brainer. I did it many years ago and now, I have no credit card to my name. I was able to deposit 500 to $1,000 extra maybe five times a year on top of what they were pulling out so they would pay off the program faster. If you really need to help pay down your debt, take advantage of it. Otherwise, you're gonna be stuck paying it off for many years to come.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

The guy I worked with was informative and it's, overall, a good experience. I didn't like paying the monthly amount, but it could have been much worse. The program was from mid-2016 to three months ago and I was satisfied. It went smoothly and all in all, it was a good service. I'm glad I did it, I'm glad I'm done with it and I'm glad to be away from the loan.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I came across Cambridge online. It was one of the first credit counseling agencies to come up, and I decided to give them a shot. It was quick and easy to enroll and then I was in the program for a good four years. I finished it back in June of this year and they were great and very easy to work with. Anytime I needed assistance or I needed help with anything, they were always available. They definitely helped me pay off a lot of my debt and get to a good place. I closed all of the accounts that I had opened and I'm able to breathe a little.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

I enrolled and it was easy. In my wife's office, someone else has checked into the programs and checked it out. Anyone that I spoke to didn't hear anybody speaking negative against Cambridge and the representative I spoke with was up front and honest with me. I didn't have any bad feelings about it and I didn't see any negative reviews as well. The cost is also very fair. After the payment plan was set up, it was either we could or could not make it happen at that point. It worked out great in our case. It would’ve cost me 20 times more had I kept going down the same track and not being able to pay for stuff.

They were very helpful and they were polite. I know everybody has a bad day on occasion, but I've never experienced that, and that was quite nice. They took care of a lot of high-interest debt quick and I learned a valuable lesson to not do that again. Now, we have completed the program. People have to be dedicated. It'd be easy for somebody to try to get into the program to get out of debt quick, but if they don't learn their lesson, or if they don't heed the advice, they're gonna find themselves wrapped back into the same position. No matter who they go with, it’s not gonna fix it.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

My mom recommended Cambridge Credit Counseling and they were really nice. The enrollment process was easy. I called them and they got me started. They made sure to give me my updates. I asked and I received my updates and check out time. They contacted me and it worked out very well. The monthly payment was very comfortable compared to what I owed. It took about less than five years from beginning to end. Now, I'm finished with them.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I like Cambridge and they took care of my bad debts. There were some bad things in my credit report that was why we went over it. The only thing is that I never knew exactly what was paid off or when it was paid off. I called the guy and I just wanna know what I still owed. He didn't give me an answer but a week or two later, they sent me $1,100 so I don't know how long I've been paying or if it was paid off. I didn't like that about it. I like to know when things are paid off and to be in the know on what's going on.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I did a little research and it seemed like Cambridge had pretty good success with helping people out. They were easy and convenient. They had it on paper and bang, bang, done. The monthly price was acceptable. I'm the one who got myself in trouble and I just needed help because of that.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

Almost four years ago now, I was wanting to get out from under my credit cards and the business report that was on a Sunday mornings radio program mentioned Cambridge very highly. I telephoned them and we did business. They told me what their system was, and we talked about what I had to deal with. The representative was a very nice gentleman and he laid out to me how things would be, how long it would take to pay off, and then we set things up. I just finished the program two months ago and I’d rate their service very highly.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Company Information