2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling

67 Hunt Street Agawam, MA

4.9/5 (150 ratings)
Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.

About Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. of Agawam, MA is a non-profit credit counseling and HUD approved housing counseling agency. Our experienced staff has an average of over 11 years tenure with our agency and has counseled over 2 million people and assisted over 225,000 individuals and families with debt repayment plans. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are Chamber of Commerce members.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.?

Original review: July 10, 2021

Cambridge has good customer service. Everybody that I spoke with helped me out through the whole thing and everything they did was excellent. I got all my credit cards paid off which was what I wanted to do. I’m trying to talk my son in it because he's always crying about his credit card. I'm trying to tell him to do what I did and that in two years, he’ll be out of it.

Original review: July 7, 2021

The rep was very thorough and he explained the program and was able to get us enrolled and approved. It was very smooth and the program was great. It was always excellent service. A no-brainer. They just took the payment out of our checking account every month and then we sold our house in Denver and we were able to pay off the balance two weeks ago. We really appreciate the opportunity to get everything paid off and have the worry taken off our shoulders. That's improved our life quite a bit.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Cambridge Credit was great to work with. They always respond to any questions I had. I had three credit cards and I just finished paying them off. I was very excited. I have recommended them to my friends whom I've talked about it.

Original review: June 25, 2021

It was a little much as far as the payment, but I had worked a lot of overtime in order to make up for it. I retired at the end of December, and the last payment was in February. After that, it was like a big relief.

Original review: June 16, 2021

I talked with the rep I worked with, JP, and he accepted me into the program. My experience was exellent. I completed the program and everyone was very helpful to me.

Original review: June 14, 2021

Cambridge Credit Counseling helped me with my finances. It helped me budget better and helped me get out of the jam I was in. Everything went smoothly with the enrolment. I was happy that I joined. It wasn't too much of a large payment monthly, so I was able to maintain that every month for five years. I was able to get out of debt. Everybody was great. When I called, I got all the answers I ever needed. The gentleman that first set me up was a very nice man. He was very helpful. He helped me fill out all the paperwork and get all the accounts to him. Everything went good.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Cambridge Credit Counseling was a system and I need to be structured, and that gave me structure. It worked out great. I had a wonderful experience and I'm glad it's done.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I would recommend Cambridge Credit Counseling because they made it easy for me to get things settled. I knew when my payments were coming out and everything. Their process was pretty laid back. It wasn't super strict. Also, the representative I dealt with was super cool, super nice and laid back.

Original review: June 11, 2021

The reps were pleasant and helpful. I completed the program and it worked well.

Original review: June 10, 2021

The original counselor that I had talked to and got me enrolled was very informative. She was able to give me some insight to my situation, as far as how Cambridge does things. She was very helpful to me, and I was able to refer a couple of other people that she also helped getting their creditors. She was not judgmental. She was very caring and she never made me feel like I was beneath anyone else who may have had excellent credit.

Cambridge got all of my creditors together and some of the interest rates dropped and some were taken completely off. At that point, it was affordable for me to make my payments to my creditors every month. Cambridge kind of helped me get all of that set up. They worked with me very well. They also worked with me on my payment date. They pretty much gave me the option to pick the day of the month that would best work for me. Right now, I don't have any creditors. All of them have been paid. Working with Cambridge really made me realize some of the areas that I made mistakes in with creditors, like wanting things that I absolutely just wanted but I didn't need.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Company Information