1.2/5 (107 ratings)

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transworld Systems Collection Agency?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

I have never received a letter or call from these people yet I had two collections drop onto my credit from October and March during which I lived in completely different states. I have never gone to the doctor or hospital in either of these months. In March I had Tricare and it would’ve all been paid for anyways. This is absolutely a scam! Tried calling the number and it doesn’t go through to anyone. Reported it to Transunion and they took both off within minutes. That leads me to believe they’ve dealt with them before and already know they’re fraudulent. I can’t believe this is a legitimate company. Hopefully not for much longer. They need a lawsuit against them and it might be from me!

Original review: July 30, 2021

On 05/28/2021 I called to resolve a debt through them. They had me enter a credit card through the phone. The operator said it did not go through, so I entered a different credit card. They both were charged it turns out. I've spoken to them numerous times, and they promised a refund on one of the credit cards. On which card it would be refunded to "they did not know". I have not received a refund and it has been over two months.

Get buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2021

This company is trying to collect "debts" from medical bills that have already been settled by insurance. This is insurance fraud. I received a "bill" last month from Transworld Systems on behalf of a doctor's office that was submitted and paid to insurance several months ago.

Original review: June 9, 2021

Transworld Systems is extremely unprofessional, they will make your call in a circle and then the rude customer service will hang up without any explanation. Not sure, why I give them 1, it should be 0 (Zero). I'll complain to Better Business Bureau, I urge, please report to BBB in your state so these company may learn their lesson (which they will not).

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I had a bill that had gone to them while I was in the process of requesting financial assistance at a medical facility. I spoke with Transworld on three occasions, and they were extremely kind and understanding. They even wished me, at the end of each phone call, a good day and to stay safe.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

As a Purple Heart veteran, this company are heartless and do not care about military personnel. Call them, and you'll see what I mean. Other companies are willing to help and work with you, not this guys. If I could give it a zero, I would.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Apparently, I had an outstanding payment from a doctor's office of $69 from 2015. I have not received communication since I last paid and thought it was paid off years ago. Today, I see my credit score dropped by 64 points because they reported a missed payment of $69. I ordered a Truck recently and it arrives this week. Unbelievable. Just send a bill by email, mail, whatever every month if there is balance! I am not sure it was even correct. Clerical errors exist and companies with such poor ratings are likely mismanaged leading to further errors and bad behavior.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I got a bill in the mail from Transworld. There is no name on the account. Just my address. They say I owe Fedex $800!!! I have never used Fedex in my life. Well I've tried calling for 3 days and when I call the 800# it doesn't even ring I just get "thank you for calling we are not available now" and it hangs up. Is this even a legit company?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

I checked my credit report and saw an $8,000 dollar debt. I’m not tracking any reason why that should be there. It’s listed as TRANSWORLD SYS INC/926. I went to their website, selected “contact us”. Link doesn’t work. I call their contact number, and the voicemail says the mailbox is full and can’t accept new messages. So they are allowed to negatively impact me by posting on my credit report but they are not available to give me a chance to review the validity of the debt? Shady and unfair!!!

Original review: June 26, 2020

I got a letter from Transworld in re: to Disaster Relief Hurricane Katrina (2005) FEMA saying that I owe $5003.38!! However, in 2016 when we had a huge flooding event, I was eligible for FEMA and FEMA said nothing to me about a debt I owed them. I would NOT have gotten approved for assistance if I owed them money. Principal is $5,003.38. Accrued Interest $419.26. Penalty Charges $2,520.79. Admin Costs $15.00. Other Fees $2,546.37. Balance Due $10,504.80.

However, FEMA knows nothing about this debt I so call owe. It's been 15yrs since Katrina and 4yrs since the flooding event since I've dealt with FEMA so I am curious since FEMA knows nothing about this, how can someone come after me for something that FEMA knows nothing about. FEMA has everything from my past claims on file so I am a bit confused. They say they will garnish my wages at 15% until paid in full. A 15yr so called debt with FEMA that nobody seems to know about besides TRANSWORLD is very suspicious.

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Company Information