Transworld Systems Collection Agency

Compare Debt Collection Agencies

Research top Debt Collection Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This company does not send out collection letters when requested. They call and ask you for your address and last four of social security number. They leave messages for you to call a certain person, but anyone calls and anyone can take a call. Called with 949 area code. Seem's like a scam.

These people are CONSTANTLY calling my phone and never leaving a message. They always call from 3 different numbers with a NY area code (914) which I had to block from on my phone because it got to the point of harassment. I finally decided to call back one of the numbers and asked the representative what the nature of their business was. She told me that they are a "Financial Institution" and handle "personal business matters". A very vague response, and when I asked for more details as to what types of personal business matters they handle, she said she wasn't allowed to disclose that information. So that irritated me more, and I told her what kind of company blows people's phones up, never leaves a message and when questioned about why they're calling said person, the response is information cannot be disclosed???

She refused to give me any information about the company but then turned around and asked me for my personal information. So again, I told her I'm not telling you anything until you tell me what the nature of your business is --- same response that they're a financial institution. I asked, "So you're a bank?" Her response, "We handle personal business matters". I then disconnected the call.

I had started with Coworx Temp Agency and my temp assignment 5 months ago, as of January 20, 2017 my wages showed an deduction of some type at 5% garnishment of my paycheck. I called my corporate office and they had confirmed a garnishment was put in through an official document from "Transworld Inc" of roughly $890 and up to date remaining balance is $742.83. Sent back in December and updated in January. I am at lost as to where to start, being I was not notified of this action nor was I kept in the loop by my company. I had asked for an copy of this "official garnishment document". My company however said they can not give me an copy. They did provide an tracking number, account number, and a phone number (866) 649-1823 that went straight to an fax type of sound. "Unacceptable" Protocols of an Temp Agency as well as Transworld Inc had been dismissed as to notifying the person they are garnishing wages from.

I checked on my credit that I monitor daily on Credit Karma and did not see any collections activities in this amount or mentioning of this company. Any suggestion as to what the next step I must prepare for? This is unlawful by all means.

Cold called from phone number **. Rude person started asking for info to resolve debt wanted to verify my name, DOB, Address. But would not tell me what it was for. Then said something about an unpaid student loan of which I don't have any. Hung up on the lady. Please continue to report these scam artists!

I have never dealt with such good customer service. I really appreciate that they do NOT share your personal info without verifying right party contact. I was given name of hospital, date of service, Dr name that saw me that day and breakdown of bill. Excellent customer service!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transworld Systems Collection Agency?

They are scam artists. Dont want to provide breakdown of the bill they sent. Very belligerent when I called up. They dont care if the debt is legitimate or not, just want to get the money and threaten that it will go on my credit report if I dont pay. A shame consumers have very little protection against these kind of collection agencies and have to pay the debt legitimate or not or else have their credit ruined. Something you never hear politicians talking about reforming.

In checking my credit report there's an entry from Transworld Systems Collections Agency in Ca 800 771-3708. I'm not aware of any outstanding medical bill for $396.00. I've received no documentation for such a bill nor is the phone number listed functional - keep getting a fast busy signal. This collection is damaging my credit rating.

They blew up my credit report with numerous hospital bills for which I have no documentation. I try to contact them using their listed contact information on their website and the "hotline" is a one box mail system that is always unavailable. I have yet to get to them and I am FURIOUS that they have affected my credit report with their nonsense and then refuse to assist in clearing it up. The worst NON consumer oriented agency on planet earth. I HOPE THEY GET ENOUGH COMPLAINTS TO GET PROSECUTED.

Ok from the reviews I see on here I have to believe this company is fraudulent. I noticed a drop on my credit report by 83 points because this agency reported that I owe 2 hospital bills back in Sept. 2016. We are in Nov. 2016. I doubt a bill would go to collections that fast and besides that I haven't went to the hospital in over a yr. So I think this company is bogus and is just trying to get money from false claims. BEWARE OF SCAMS! Sadly I lost so many points after I tried so hard to build my credit.

I had traffic fines from Tacoma WA so my driver's license was held here in CA. I paid the traffic fines in full, and got my CA license. I had a balance of criminal fines, I have every month's statement showing the amount paid to date. I have been paying on this over 4 years at 25 a month. I am disabled and draw disability in the amount of 748 a month and the last month I stopped paying was Aug 2016. It showed I paid 425 dollars and 50 cents. Four years only pays back 1,200 alone. I called them today 11/11/16 and they told me the reason why is that the interest rate is more than the payment therefore I will never be able to pay this off. I have receipts for every month paid early. I refuse to pay any more.

I received a letter from this company saying I owed money for a bill never received. It has been over two years since I have done business with the business named and they were paid for work not completed properly. It states I owe the company money plus interest, but have no information on a bill or specifics. I believe this company and the credit company to be a scam and I have reported them to the US attorney generals office and I suggest everyone do the same. This kind of exploitation needs to stop. Also on the letter I received it listed an account number and a website to go to in order to view more info, but the number is stated as an invalid account. Go figure since the whole thing is a farce.

Noticed a debt that was indicated on my credit report. Called immediately to verify this information. The number that is listed through a Google search and on the credit report is actually not the correct phone number to contact. Tried utilizing the website; however, a reference number was required in order to do so. Of course, I didn't have this information because a credit report only provides you with the last four digits of the account. Finally after being hung up on approximately six times, I finally spoke to someone, only to not have all the necessary information required to obtain the information I needed. In one day, I called and spoke to 20 agents/managers and finally (so I thought) was done with my business with TSI after finally being able to pay off my accounts. So of course, I needed confirmation of my payment for my employer and guess what, TSI has to mail this information (so I was told).

Called the following day, and spoke to another agent that was very rude and she rushed me off of the phone. Called back six more times to request a letter that confirms that I made the payment. Out of six agents and one manager, was then told to submit a HIPPA Release form that I could obtain online through a Google Search. After submitting this form, I am still waiting a letter confirming my payment. This experience alone, has been draining and has caused me undo stress. Anyone that is sending their debts to them should think long and hard, because this process was not an easy one and in fact, I feel that the company could care less about resolving these debts.

I received a bill in the mail from Transworld systems claiming that I owed Tacoma Municipal Court $590 for a Criminal Traffic offence which they don't State what it was. Well first off I haven't been in any trouble with the law criminalize in like 13 years. Second if I had I would know about it and this wouldn't be the first bill that I had received. So why am I not receiving this bill. I guess I have to send them a dispute letter within 30 days to find out but I'm not paying them a dime because I paid all my fines from the past. How is it they are still in business.

Today, through the mail, I received a notice to appear in court to show cause. I have no idea what this is about; nothing is stated except to "show cause." Cause for what? The one piece of paper I got was not from these people and I did respond that the debt is not mine as I have no idea of whom they are trying to collect for. I also told them I felt they were trying to collect a debt that was taken in a bankruptcy a few years back. I am hopeful to find some money and let an attorney take care of this. Perhaps if enough of us cite the unprofessional and corruption they are pulling on people, they will get closed down.

I have had the same experience as most of the other reviews for this outfit. Although "collections parking" is illegal, the credit bureaus find it fair to ignore my disputes and side with Transworld Systems Inc. an obviously fraudulent company with a proven track record...

I happened to pick up the phone when they called. They wanted to verify employment, and when I asked for a name they happened to be asking about me! I requested information as to why, and they were talking about some student loan. Since I never took a student loan, I knew this was a fraud. I asked for a supervisor, and the same idiot kept coming back with no real explanation as to why they were asking for me. Losers!

Got my scam call from Transworld Systems. Did not pick up. Waiting for their next call. I do not owe anyone a penny, but thanks to this consumer site and others, I did my homework. I am prepared for their next call. Go to your state's Attorney General's website and read your consumer rights! "Fair Debt Collection Practices Act".

This is what the law states in Colorado: Transworld must supply me within 5-days of the phone call in WRITING, the name of the alleged company claiming I owe a debt, their address, and the amount of the debt. Within 30-days of receiving this notification from Transworld, I must dispute the debt in writing, then they must provide me with VERIFICATION of the debt in writing. I have read that they play games with this "notification letter." Saying they sent it, blah, blah. Whoever calls me, I am going to make it 100% clear that I am reporting the company's activity to my State's Attorney General Office, and theirs in PA if I get any kind of pushback, rudeness or threats.

I called because I had outstanding medical bills and I wanted to clear my debt. I spoke to Patricia ** (may be spelled incorrectly), who told me she would offer me a settlement so that I would only have to pay 80% of my medical bills. My bills totaled to $2,135.09. She told me to pay a total of $1,814.09. I paid this amount before doing the math myself. Paying 80% of my bill would have only been $1708.07. When I called back I spoke to Cheryl ** (may be spelled incorrectly) who said Patricia offered an 85% settlement instead of the 80% I was originally told. There were no notes to indicate that I was told I could settle my bill by paying 80%.

What is the actual purpose of the call being recorded if they are not going to do as they said? Granted it is my bill and my responsibility but if you offer a settlement at a specific percentage you should calculate the math correctly and do as you stated. I should not call and receive a different amount when I call in again. They also could only provide a confirmation number and not send an emailed receipt which I find strange after paying for something that is over $100. This was also my mistake for not doing the math myself and relying on this collection agency to do their due diligence.

After Transworld started garnishing my wages, with no prior contact with me, I filed bankruptcy. It took me several calls to get someone who could tell me who the original debt was with and then they did not want to give me a phone number. My bankruptcy was discharged recently and the notice sent by the court to Transworld came back as undeliverable. I cannot get a good mailing address to send it to these yahoos. I am still owed money from the garnishment from Transworld and would like to get my notice to them so my wages can be returned. It should be illegal for a debt collection company to operate this way.

I just received a call from this company, and it seemed incredibly off, and unprofessional. The woman who called immediately said that she needed my personal information before we could proceed further - without giving me any information other than the name of her company (which does not tell me much). I asked what the call was regarding and she, again, said that she could not tell me anything without my personal information. This is not true. She could have said it was an attempt to collect a debt, or even that her company was a debt collection agency. I said, "I'm sorry, but I am not comfortable giving my personal information out without at least knowing basic function of the company that is calling me." She let out a heavy sigh and repeated that she could not tell me anything without my information. I responded with, "I'm sorry, but if you cannot tell me what your company does I fear we are at a stand still." She immediately hung up on me.

I have dealt with debt collection agencies before, both in my own life, and in helping my grandmother with her affairs. I have never experienced such shady, or rude treatment in my life. I had to call back to get the full name of the company off of their recording, in order to search for their information, which lead me here. I do not have any debt that is not being handled correctly. The only way I can these vultures may have found my information is that I recently took out a new car loan.

These clowns called and tried to bully me into giving them my underage daughter's information. They are extremely rude and unprofessional.

This company just sent a bill to my son's father for $232 for TWO parking tickets from Tacoma Municipal court, where he has never been in his life!! The only time I've ever been there I parked in the back lot where you take a ticket going thru the gate and pay to get back out! This FAKE BILL was sent to my father's address in my son's dad's name with NO information on it such as license plate number, time and date of supposed offense, etc. This company needs to be reported to the authorities for STEALING money from people and DESTROYING their CREDIT!!! We have a high cost attorney and are pursuing legal action!

This rotten company keeps calling about a internet loan from back in 2012. Yes I did apply for a loan but was denied, never received any money and never had payments taken out of my account. I did call them and was so upset. All it kept saying was "MY NAME IS /// AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?" The name of the person was Stacy and also a Kim. Something needs to be done with this company, also told Kim that I have reported this to the police and she hung up.

Upon reviewing my credit report, this company mysteriously appeared on October 5, 2015 under TSI/969. $91.00. City of Jacksonville Under Collections. I have tried to contact them without any luck. I called all 3 creditors - 2 who claimed it's not showing on their records and all three claimed they did not know who they were, what the code meant nor how to contact them! I need to get them off of my credit Report. I see that many complaints have been lodged. I believe this to be a Scam Company.

Transworld Systems called my employer and said they needed my SSN for Wage Garnishments. Thankfully my employer refused to provide this information to them, but Transworld wouldn't provide me with any information on the debt they were claiming. I have no outstanding debts and no one has contacted me about any debts so it sounds like a major scam.

My husband received a collection letter from this God awful place for $308.61 on March 11, 2016. I called to dispute this and asked for specific information (i.e., invoices, copies of cancelled checks, etc.). Almost a month later, they still had not gotten verification from the doctor. To make a long story short, this place is AWFUL. They give you the runaround. When you try to get information on a medical bill, they hang up on you, transfer you around, and basically treat you like a dead beat. They lie and say they're going to do something and then deny they said that. Typical collection agency garbage. I actually had a "supervisor" tell me that I couldn't let go of it! Really??? Taking this problem to the BBB.

I was set up for a month payment option of $5 per month for my student loan that is in default. This company had my checking and routing number and withdrew the money the first few months then stopped withdrawing it and kicked me out of the program so they could garnish my paycheck for a higher percent and take $700 from me. I talked to the manager and he acted like he owned the company and gave no resolution. They all seem miserable with their lives and give no help. It seems like a shady company and I am surprised they are still in business.

Caller ID said that YOUR FRIENDS and when I answered the call, the caller would not tell me where they were calling from and wanted to speak to Donna **, wanted me to confirm my DOB. When I told them that my middle name isn't with an "S" they said that they have the wrong Donna and their records didn't have the same DOB either. So I thought I was done there, that they would take my name off their collections list. Right? Well, guess what? I received a letter in the mail. I called them and again they said that they had the wrong Donna. Told them to take my name off their collections list and she said that she would pass it on to her supervisor. I sure hope she does and this better be the end of this. Why can't people get things right and why do we always have to worry about who's doing what to our credit?

In early November I received a call concerning a outstanding balance on a medical bill. I paid the complete balance and requested a statement or receipt showing that a payment was made. I was told that they could not do that and that I would have to wait 30 days before I would receive something in the mail. They explained that the funds had to clear before they could do give me a receipt and that it was the law and they could not do anything about that. This bothered me as I exchanged funds with them and they would not give me any record of the transaction. It is now March 3, 2016 and after half a dozen calls they still have not have provided me with any documentation showing this has been paid in full. Each time I call they are very rude and don't want to spend time to resolve my issue, probably because they have already taken my money.

How do I stop these guys?! I get daily, multiple robocalls from this debt collection service, and I have nothing to do with them. I tried to call them directly to stop the calls and only get voice mail. This happens for months on end.

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Company Profile