Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
1.14/5

Transworld Systems Collection Agency

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Reviews

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I never heard of this company until it made derogatory remarks on my credit report. I had disputed charges made by an apartment complex. Maybe they sold the so called debt to Transworld without knowledge or response to my dispute.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I've received several calls from this company. When I called them back thinking it was with a bank I was applying for a loan through they just stated "Transworld Systems INC". When I asked who they are and what they represent the lady screamed at me through the phone. I cursed her pretty righteous and hung up then blocked the number. I read they are a collection agency but I don't have any debt behind so I had a feeling it was a scam.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I have a legitimate medical bill I owe that happens to be with this company. I wanted to take care of it and set monthly payment arrangement for it since I'm on a tight budget. Well I guess the rep decided that I needed to pay it faster and changed it to bi-monthly arrangements. Which as you can guess, over-drafted my bank account, which is embarrassing as I haven't had an over-draft since I was young. When I called and demanded a refund they tried to get me to keep the payment as is and change the arrangement from there. Nope, as it is it's a good thing I have a little cash on me to get me through the 4 days till payday. They say they are refunding it but can't tell me when that will happen. I'm not holding my breath that will happen at all. I'm usually smarter than to fall for something like this. Thank goodness my bank is working with me and refunded the over draft fee. Whatever you do, DO NOT set payment arrangements with this company.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

About a year ago, I received correspondence from this fraudulent and nuisance of a company that the US government has allowed to continue to harass and cause emotional and mental anguish and anxiety to innocent consumers, such as myself. They have purported a scheme that I have a debt with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Agency, Bureau of Fiscal Services in the base amount of $5006.08. They then tacked on accrued interest costs of $226.46, penalty charges of $1,354.28, administrative costs of $480.00 and other unknown fees of $2,261.06, to the tune of $9,327.88.

I'm disabled, retired and have contacted Homeland Security on several occasions to determine the origin of this debt. They stated each time, there is no debt or record of reporting a debt. When contacted by Transworld Systems on another occasion, I informed them that I would sue them if they even thought of reporting this debt to any credit bureau. If anyone knows of a class action suit against them, etc., please let me know. I'm on-board.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I've received numerous calls from Transworld Systems Incorporated. Each time they claim to represent UCSF Medical stating I owe money and they are the collection agency. They are lying. UCSF Medical has their own billing department and I confirmed with UCSF Medical that I owe zero dollars. Transworld Systems Incorporated is a parasitic company. I don't understand how they remain in business. The leadership needs to be in prison for fraud.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transworld Systems Collection Agency?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

These people Robocall my home constantly. I keep blocking the number but they use a different number with every call. My credit score is over 800, and I have no debts past or present. There is no earthly reason for these people to contact me, and I can only assume they are lying. On one call, they actually threatened a court case. One time I did answer the call to them, and told them to put it in writing. Naturally no letter ever arrived. I have never had any dealings with Transworld Systems Inc., I have never contacted them, and I have never given them any permission to contact me. I am on the National Do Not Call list.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I can't pay the small amount I owe. I'm stuck, because they don't answer the phone during normal business hours and their website is useless, as it glitches constantly and doesn't take any of my credit cards. Their help line listed is no help either, as they can't have an access to the account. You can't even hear them, it's all cracking and breaking. What a waste of time! They are based in Philippines.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I received a call on my business cell from a "local" number. The person barely spoke English and asked to speak to my son by name. I asked what it was regarding - "private matter", asked for a number to have my son return their call - "we cannot give out our number". Asked what type of company they were -"Financial Services". Asked directly if they were a collection co - "repeated financial services". Told them I would not give out son's number but would have him call them.

Original review: July 31, 2019

Charged me 1700 in collection fees on the first day of them getting the account. I called in and spoke to someone who said they would work with me on the collection fee. Now two weeks later I called and they said, "Nope. We don't waive the fees unless your account is over 27 months delinquent." What? You haven't even had the account for 3 weeks and you won't work with me? Unreal. They need a class action lawsuit.

Original review: July 16, 2019

Transworld is a scam, do not fall for it!!! I received 2 letter from them (1 a few weeks ago & 1 today) stating that I owed $ to Blue Shield of CA (BS). I knew this was not true,, as I had never received any letters from BS saying I owed them any money, plus my FICO score is 862, obviously, I have excellent credit and never had any accounts go to collections. This letter sounded very suspicious.... I immediately contacted BS and told them about the letter. After checking my account, the agent said "no, you do not owe us money and there is no record of having your account go to any collection agency." After I gave him the 800 # on the letter, he called them.

This is when it gets very interesting, the woman at Transworld would not answer any of the agent's questions and kept asking him personal questions about me. The agent did not respond and wanted to have a 3 way conference call w/ me and Transworld, but the woman gave some bogus excuse that she was not allowed to have a conference call w/ multiple callers..ha, no surprise on that. Scammers don't want to leave trails of their criminal activities. The agent at BS send a message to their fraud dept to investigate. I have not heard from the agent or the team, yet, but will f/u this week. If it smells like ** it probably is, follow your gut feeling. The agent at BS said he would send a message to their.

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Company Information