Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
1.15/5

Transworld Systems Collection Agency

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

92 Transworld Systems Collection Agency Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I've received numerous calls from Transworld Systems Incorporated. Each time they claim to represent UCSF Medical stating I owe money and they are the collection agency. They are lying. UCSF Medical has their own billing department and I confirmed with UCSF Medical that I owe zero dollars. Transworld Systems Incorporated is a parasitic company. I don't understand how they remain in business. The leadership needs to be in prison for fraud.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

These people Robocall my home constantly. I keep blocking the number but they use a different number with every call. My credit score is over 800, and I have no debts past or present. There is no earthly reason for these people to contact me, and I can only assume they are lying. On one call, they actually threatened a court case. One time I did answer the call to them, and told them to put it in writing. Naturally no letter ever arrived. I have never had any dealings with Transworld Systems Inc., I have never contacted them, and I have never given them any permission to contact me. I am on the National Do Not Call list.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I can't pay the small amount I owe. I'm stuck, because they don't answer the phone during normal business hours and their website is useless, as it glitches constantly and doesn't take any of my credit cards. Their help line listed is no help either, as they can't have an access to the account. You can't even hear them, it's all cracking and breaking. What a waste of time! They are based in Philippines.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I received a call on my business cell from a "local" number. The person barely spoke English and asked to speak to my son by name. I asked what it was regarding - "private matter", asked for a number to have my son return their call - "we cannot give out our number". Asked what type of company they were -"Financial Services". Asked directly if they were a collection co - "repeated financial services". Told them I would not give out son's number but would have him call them.

Original review: July 31, 2019

Charged me 1700 in collection fees on the first day of them getting the account. I called in and spoke to someone who said they would work with me on the collection fee. Now two weeks later I called and they said, "Nope. We don't waive the fees unless your account is over 27 months delinquent." What? You haven't even had the account for 3 weeks and you won't work with me? Unreal. They need a class action lawsuit.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transworld Systems Collection Agency?

Original review: July 16, 2019

Transworld is a scam, do not fall for it!!! I received 2 letter from them (1 a few weeks ago & 1 today) stating that I owed $ to Blue Shield of CA (BS). I knew this was not true,, as I had never received any letters from BS saying I owed them any money, plus my FICO score is 862, obviously, I have excellent credit and never had any accounts go to collections. This letter sounded very suspicious.... I immediately contacted BS and told them about the letter. After checking my account, the agent said "no, you do not owe us money and there is no record of having your account go to any collection agency." After I gave him the 800 # on the letter, he called them.

This is when it gets very interesting, the woman at Transworld would not answer any of the agent's questions and kept asking him personal questions about me. The agent did not respond and wanted to have a 3 way conference call w/ me and Transworld, but the woman gave some bogus excuse that she was not allowed to have a conference call w/ multiple callers..ha, no surprise on that. Scammers don't want to leave trails of their criminal activities. The agent at BS send a message to their fraud dept to investigate. I have not heard from the agent or the team, yet, but will f/u this week. If it smells like ** it probably is, follow your gut feeling. The agent at BS said he would send a message to their.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I am getting calls from Transworld Systems. They leave a message to call them back and when I do I can't reach anyone. I believe they have the wrong number. How do I stop these calls. Very annoying!!!!

Original review: May 8, 2019

I received a phone call from Transworld Systems Inc. on May 8, 2019. They left a message on my machine. The automated voice message was from someone called Kelly **. Their phone number is 888-899-6650. The message said they were trying to collect a debit but did not specify what the debit was. The message said I should call them. They even assigned an ID number that I should provide when I return their call. I DO NOT HAVE ANY DEBIT with any company, or individual - that includes IRS, local or state government, Bank, Credit Card company, any private company or citizen, etc. This is a total scam. I did not return the call and will not try to contact them.

Original review: April 1, 2019

So I defaulted on my Star Card back in 2010 (that was my fault) and it was sent to collections. Fast forward to 2019 I got a letter saying my Federal taxes were taken to pay a debt to AAFES. Oh I had no Idea I forgot about this and it needs to get paid, so I call the number and talk to someone, her name was J. **, I found out that my card was sent to collections and after 9 years of sitting in collections I owed a total of (after the feds sent them my $1200.00 tax return) $9,046.08. I was taken back to say the least so I ask how that was possible. Well they charge a 17.63% interest rate. My Credit card is lower than that by 1.60%.

Anyway because the IRS was giving away my money I had zero choice but to pay them off hidden fees and all, the Next day I called to ask if I can get an Itemized list of how they came up with that number, after some back and forth and about a week of waiting I received a report from AAFES with a TWS title page, it showed I only owed $4,776.40 and that it was paid in full and ZERO reason why it got to over $10,000.00 due. It did say "the provided information does not include interest, penalties or other applicable fees that have or will accrue on this debt." All the information I needed to know. So now I have to find out what they are hiding and if I have to seek legal guidance because if they won't be open about what and how they charge it is probably illegal.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I contacted this company after receiving mail with my first and middle name. Person was rude, wouldn't work with me. Said even if made payment wouldn't stop from taking my social security. Basically bullies. Military star says the collection company will work with you, but they'd rather make me homeless and lose my daughter.

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Company Information