Find a Debt Collection Agencies partner

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transworld Systems Collection Agency?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I had a bill that had gone to them while I was in the process of requesting financial assistance at a medical facility. I spoke with Transworld on three occasions, and they were extremely kind and understanding. They even wished me, at the end of each phone call, a good day and to stay safe.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

As a Purple Heart veteran, this company are heartless and do not care about military personnel. Call them, and you'll see what I mean. Other companies are willing to help and work with you, not this guys. If I could give it a zero, I would.

Get buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Apparently, I had an outstanding payment from a doctor's office of $69 from 2015. I have not received communication since I last paid and thought it was paid off years ago. Today, I see my credit score dropped by 64 points because they reported a missed payment of $69. I ordered a Truck recently and it arrives this week. Unbelievable. Just send a bill by email, mail, whatever every month if there is balance! I am not sure it was even correct. Clerical errors exist and companies with such poor ratings are likely mismanaged leading to further errors and bad behavior.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I got a bill in the mail from Transworld. There is no name on the account. Just my address. They say I owe Fedex $800!!! I have never used Fedex in my life. Well I've tried calling for 3 days and when I call the 800# it doesn't even ring I just get "thank you for calling we are not available now" and it hangs up. Is this even a legit company?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

I checked my credit report and saw an $8,000 dollar debt. I’m not tracking any reason why that should be there. It’s listed as TRANSWORLD SYS INC/926. I went to their website, selected “contact us”. Link doesn’t work. I call their contact number, and the voicemail says the mailbox is full and can’t accept new messages. So they are allowed to negatively impact me by posting on my credit report but they are not available to give me a chance to review the validity of the debt? Shady and unfair!!!

Original review: June 26, 2020

I got a letter from Transworld in re: to Disaster Relief Hurricane Katrina (2005) FEMA saying that I owe $5003.38!! However, in 2016 when we had a huge flooding event, I was eligible for FEMA and FEMA said nothing to me about a debt I owed them. I would NOT have gotten approved for assistance if I owed them money. Principal is $5,003.38. Accrued Interest $419.26. Penalty Charges $2,520.79. Admin Costs $15.00. Other Fees $2,546.37. Balance Due $10,504.80.

However, FEMA knows nothing about this debt I so call owe. It's been 15yrs since Katrina and 4yrs since the flooding event since I've dealt with FEMA so I am curious since FEMA knows nothing about this, how can someone come after me for something that FEMA knows nothing about. FEMA has everything from my past claims on file so I am a bit confused. They say they will garnish my wages at 15% until paid in full. A 15yr so called debt with FEMA that nobody seems to know about besides TRANSWORLD is very suspicious.

Original review: April 2, 2020

No help with a incorrect debt. They are called a Parasitic Company, now I know why. I will never pay this bill now, even if they did have some proof. It is a hospital by my insurance. They don't care if you owe the money or not. Thieves!!!!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I received a bill in the mail addressed to my apartment complex at my address without my name. They claim money is owed to the local power company. My name isn't there, only the address and a bill. There is an account number as well, which is not mine. Very strange. Bad business.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I had Transworld Systems Inc. send a wage garnishment letter to my new employer for a military star card that I haven't used in over 4 years. They informed my employer that I owed $2390 and would be garnishing my wages all while acting like a branch of the federal government. I called the star card customer service and verified that I did have a balance but it was only $1400. I also called Transworld Systems Inc. to figure out what this was all about and was asked for an account number that I explained there wasn't one on the paperwork they sent my company. They hung up on me.

I seem to remember getting numerous calls from this company and eventually had to block 10's of numbers because they were always unprofessional aggressive and never would tell me what they were calling about. I also receive about 30 messages every 2 weeks from their 888 number that just says to call Bryan. This is a harassing parasitic company that illegally tries to charge consumers far more than they owe on a debt and they don't even remove the debt from your credit or apply the funds to the debt. They are scum. I have contacted a law firm and am dealing with them that way.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I am going to call the bank tomorrow and reverse the charges. I was notified that there was an outstanding debt that was not on my credit report. Bogus charges from an old apartment complex. I let the rep convince me that taking them to court would cost almost the same amount they were charging. I paid this company 2000 dollars. No one can give me proof this was paid in full when I requested this multiple times. I spoke with many people who refused to give me a supervisor.

Once I finally did get one (could have been another scammer) she told me that no one ever processed the account. The apartment complex said they had to update that any account was ever paid!!!! So the apartment kept tell me to call the company back that took my money because they have no knowledge of anything. I asked the rep for an address and website to report Transworld and she had no clue of either. Since I can’t get the correct information from the company to sue, I’m going to reverse the charges. I’m going to take the apartment complex to court. Civil court I hear takes time but at least you won’t be scammed.

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Company Information