Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
1.14/5

Transworld Systems Collection Agency

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Reviews

Original review: May 8, 2019

I received a phone call from Transworld Systems Inc. on May 8, 2019. They left a message on my machine. The automated voice message was from someone called Kelly **. Their phone number is 888-899-6650. The message said they were trying to collect a debit but did not specify what the debit was. The message said I should call them. They even assigned an ID number that I should provide when I return their call. I DO NOT HAVE ANY DEBIT with any company, or individual - that includes IRS, local or state government, Bank, Credit Card company, any private company or citizen, etc. This is a total scam. I did not return the call and will not try to contact them.

Original review: April 1, 2019

So I defaulted on my Star Card back in 2010 (that was my fault) and it was sent to collections. Fast forward to 2019 I got a letter saying my Federal taxes were taken to pay a debt to AAFES. Oh I had no Idea I forgot about this and it needs to get paid, so I call the number and talk to someone, her name was J. **, I found out that my card was sent to collections and after 9 years of sitting in collections I owed a total of (after the feds sent them my $1200.00 tax return) $9,046.08. I was taken back to say the least so I ask how that was possible. Well they charge a 17.63% interest rate. My Credit card is lower than that by 1.60%.

Anyway because the IRS was giving away my money I had zero choice but to pay them off hidden fees and all, the Next day I called to ask if I can get an Itemized list of how they came up with that number, after some back and forth and about a week of waiting I received a report from AAFES with a TWS title page, it showed I only owed $4,776.40 and that it was paid in full and ZERO reason why it got to over $10,000.00 due. It did say "the provided information does not include interest, penalties or other applicable fees that have or will accrue on this debt." All the information I needed to know. So now I have to find out what they are hiding and if I have to seek legal guidance because if they won't be open about what and how they charge it is probably illegal.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I contacted this company after receiving mail with my first and middle name. Person was rude, wouldn't work with me. Said even if made payment wouldn't stop from taking my social security. Basically bullies. Military star says the collection company will work with you, but they'd rather make me homeless and lose my daughter.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I work in Quality Assurance. This is a scam. Please do not give them any information. They are trying to get your money and/or personal information. They called me 4 times in one day. One number was an 800 number, the next was a private number, the third was a local number to look like it is from my area, and the last was a SCAM LIKELY caller ID from T-Mobile. Please be diligent with your personal information. When I called the SCAM LIKELY number and the 800 number, they all came back to the same company. The other two lines were "busy" every time I tried. They weren't consistent in saying all calls are recorded. I even had to ask why they only told me one of the two calls was being recorded and why it was being recorded as they did not say.

I know the game they are playing! Stay away. I hope this review helps someone NOT give out their personal information to just anyone who calls or to at least think twice before you act on it. You should never provide your personal information to just anyone calling you, even if they say you owe something or have a collection. Follow your gut... It's always right!! Protect yourself and what matters. It can take a lifetime to build what you have and only one person with the wrong intentions to ruin it all! Stay safe.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I received a Disability Severance pay from the military that was taxed. I spent some time in and out of physical therapy rehabilitation. During this time I fell behind in payments of my Star Card. When I called Star Card to pay a balance about $2000 and was informed that my account was transferred to TRANSWORLD SYSTEMS INC. I was informed by Transworld Systems Inc. that interest and fees had caused my balance had more than tripled. This company wanted me to pay almost $12,000. I begged both companies to forgive some of them with no success. I agreed to pay a fee debited out of my bank account each month.

Fast forward... I filed a Saint Clair Claim with the IRS to get refunded my Disability Severance pay money that the IRS took out for taxes. Unfortunately, I received a letter in the mail stating that Transworld Systems Inc. had taken my entire Disability Severance refund. Neither of these companies gave me the opportunity to re-negotiate a fair settlement for the interest. I’m behind in mortgage and was planning to clean my credit up with the refund money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Transworld Systems Collection Agency?

Original review: March 1, 2019

These people will harass you and call your phone every day but will not tell you anything if asked to validate your debt. If you try to contact them by email they will not help you in any way. I asked them to verify my debt several times and they refused to do so. I supposedly owed a 20 dollar debt which they added 160.00 in a late fee and harassed me over it. I still do not see how it is legal at all in this country to charge 2000% interest on something. How do they get 160 dollars in late fees on 20 dollars they only informed me about after they added this fee? Now I am going to try to get these scammers into a small claims court I suppose. This is just ridiculous. I see a LOT of complaints online with similar stories on this garbage company and the ignorant people that it employs.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

So a long time ago someone tricked me into a magazine subscription. I had to call over ten different companies and cancel with all of them. I never wanted magazines. They finally stopped coming but the calls didn’t. Thy say I owe them a little over $1,000. For what? Something I never wanted that was getting sent to me against my will? ** that. I have to get spine surgery. That’s $100,000 and I have to pay for my house and utilities. ** those magazine companies. I never wanted any. I remember I signed up for cable services and somehow in the process of applying for that according to them I authorized a 36 month long agreement to magazine companies all over the USA. It’s a ** scam. I didn’t sign up for magazines. I would remember if I entered a years long contract. I did not. And now I get so many phone calls. I have at least 100 blocked numbers in my phone.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I get ten calls every day from the company TRANSWORLD SYS INC/51. The company keeps calling me ten times a day, claiming that I owe money from 2009 in the amount of $180.00. Adding the collection to my Experian credit report twice every month to ruin my credit. I don’t owe any money and they are not going to force me to pay a ransom to get off my back.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I provided information to TSCA showing that my FEDEX bill was not overdue, but PAID. FEDEX made an error by issuing a refund to me saying the bill was paid in error, but then turned me over to collection. I guess TSCA looked over the paperwork and decided it was not an "overdue" bill, but a refund sent in error and not their problem. They notified me the case is "closed." I have heard nothing more from FEDEX.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

TSCA is the thug arm of FEDEX. Fedex gave me an errant refund and refused to give an explanation as to how that happened and turned me over for collection and additional charges. I paid an invoice for an imported part (VAT) that was shipped by FEDEX. I got a refund saying the charges were in error. I then got another bill from FEDEX saying now the bill was overdue. I pointed out to FEDEX the bill was not "overdue". It had been paid and I had the cancelled check. I informed FEDEX it was no longer an "overdue" billing error, but a refund that was given in error and should be treated as same. I paid the bill, if they want to send me refunds, it's on them. FEDEX never contacted me and turned me over to collection with additional charges, that I will not pay for. I sent a check for the refund amount to the collection agency. It may be a "small" amount, but I refuse to be strong armed or threatened with collection agencies.

Transworld Systems Collection Agency Company Information