Find a Debt Collection Agencies partner

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Regional Finance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regional Finance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regional Finance?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I received a check in a mail regarding a short-term loan. I called to discuss the terms of the loan with the company. They explained all of the terms and directions to a physical office. I have been very pleased with this company.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

The Regional Finance located on Port Washington Road in Glendale, Wisconsin provided a very professional experience and the customer service was superb!! I had almost completed an original loan with the company when I decided to see about refinancing that loan for a larger amount. Rob greeted me first since I was a bit early for my appt. with Dawn. I then worked with Dawn and completed the process very thoroughly, and I received not only the loan I requested, but all the information necessary. Everything went perfectly with the initial loan over a year ago and with the new loan now which not only paid off the old loan, but allowed for the extra cash I requested. I have only good things to say about this branch. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I was under the impression that they we're a good company but my experience was very bad. They had a hidden agenda and unethical practices. I was charged way more than I was approved for and my payments were even higher.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

The people are all smiles but they only care about you putting your signature on that piece of paper. They do not give a damn why you need the money. They only want to say is "I got another one" but they better be careful because GOD does not like people who does wrong.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Sent me a notice asking me to renew. After getting 3 notices, I gave in. Talked to the Manager on the phone. Told me I only needed to come in and sign the papers, and everything was set. After I got there and did all that was required, I was told they made a mistake and because I am a Renter, I could not renew my loan. I was a renter when I got the loan in the first place. I have been renting for over 40 years. I am a 100% Disabled American Veteran and Retired. I believe that because I am an Old Man, is why they changed their mind. I wasted my time accepting their offer. If you are OLD and A DISABLED AMERICAN VETERAN, don't waste your time.

Prof D

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

This company sent me a check in the mail at the end of 2016 for $2000.00. I cashed the check and paid it off in December of 2018. I was happy that I had paid it off, but then the young lady in the office talked me into getting another loan. Well like an idiot, I took another loan with this company. I made payments on up to June 2019, however I had left my job in March 2019 with an health issue and I was not able to make any more payments. I am now receiving my social security but they are not the full benefits. This company is now suing me in August for a missed payments in June and July. I am letting consumers know that if you have to borrow from your family, friends, or church, do not make the same mistake that I have made.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Had high loan. When I figured it out, I was paying 300 % interest. My loan was supposed to be 27% so lady there said the higher the the loan, higher the interest in GASTONIA NC office. 300% - I will be reporting this to the BBB in North Carolina.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I would advise everyone to STAY AWAY from this company. The interest rate is terrible and the way it is applied is designed to keep you in debt. Most of the staff is new and relatively untrained so you will NOT get good service. Of course, this means that you get a lot of misinformation. If there is no other option for you (as there was not for me at one point), pay it off as quickly as possible. But be prepared for frustration because their loan structure is not designed to help you.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I was sent a check in the mail. I cashed it, deposited it in my checking account. I got a very nice courtesy call saying my loan has started. I make my monthly payments online. I called to make sure they got my first payment. They let me know they certainly did. I was told if I needed anything else to give them a call. I may check into a car loan after I pay off my loan. I am very happy with this company.

Original review: June 5, 2019

The Cleveland, TN, branch will lie and tell you one thing and even go so far as to have you sign papers, and they turn around and do the opposite. They constantly ask us to renew our loan or told us we don't need this insurance on the loan anymore and we can have it removed to reduce the payment and amount owed… Long story short, they wasted our time and lied and we will never use them again and I would recommend anyone considering using them to be wary of their tactics and lies.

Regional Finance Company Information