Laurens, SC

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.50/5

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Regional Finance Reviews

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I received a check in a mail regarding a short-term loan. I called to discuss the terms of the loan with the company. They explained all of the terms and directions to a physical office. I have been very pleased with this company.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

The Regional Finance located on Port Washington Road in Glendale, Wisconsin provided a very professional experience and the customer service was superb!! I had almost completed an original loan with the company when I decided to see about refinancing that loan for a larger amount. Rob greeted me first since I was a bit early for my appt. with Dawn. I then worked with Dawn and completed the process very thoroughly, and I received not only the loan I requested, but all the information necessary. Everything went perfectly with the initial loan over a year ago and with the new loan now which not only paid off the old loan, but allowed for the extra cash I requested. I have only good things to say about this branch. Thank you!

Get buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I was sent a check in the mail. I cashed it, deposited it in my checking account. I got a very nice courtesy call saying my loan has started. I make my monthly payments online. I called to make sure they got my first payment. They let me know they certainly did. I was told if I needed anything else to give them a call. I may check into a car loan after I pay off my loan. I am very happy with this company.

Original review: April 29, 2020

I was disheartened by the functionality ethical practices of Regional Finance! During these dark dire days of COVID-19 and many of us losing our jobs, altering our livelihoods, juggling our expenses, their company has opted NOT to support eliminating finance charges and fees on loans! I ask why... Yet they advertise on their website a link for covid 19 help, which is not true, the HELP and Support is not REAL!

Original review: March 29, 2020

A few weeks ago, I was notified of a loan taken out under my name and was being asked to pay $1500 within a 48 month period. I never took out a loan before and was confused about how it occurred. The loan organization explained to me that they mail checks to possible customers. Once endorsed with email, phone number, I.D., and signature the check can be cashed and the loan is activated. My signature was forged on this check with fake phone number and email address. The I.D. number used was an old expired I.D. of mine that went missing years ago. I put in a dispute with TransUnion and Equifax, placed a freeze on my credit, filed a police report, and started an investigation with the corporate loan office. Despite all of this, I have not heard back from any of these entities and the loan is still active and affecting my credit score.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regional Finance?

Original review: March 17, 2020

I called to request a 30 day extension. Office manager Ann advised me that the only way to get extension was to barrow more money. I'm trying to pay it off. Seems to me they want to keep the leash wrapped around my neck. I'm thinking of taking the money and file bankruptcy on their BOOTIES!!! Do yourself a favor if you see a check in the mail from them in your mail box don't throw it away don't cash it BURN IT on video and send it to them. Please do NOT do business with them..

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I had a loan with them and was paying it down. One of the loan specialist Irene in the Greensboro NC office offered to redo my loan and skip the next payment. They dont tell you they start the loan amount over to the original amount you were approved for. I had a balance of 800.00 and it went back to 15000.00 without them telling me. Scam. Will never use them in my life ever. Stay away.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I was under the impression that they we're a good company but my experience was very bad. They had a hidden agenda and unethical practices. I was charged way more than I was approved for and my payments were even higher.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

The people are all smiles but they only care about you putting your signature on that piece of paper. They do not give a damn why you need the money. They only want to say is "I got another one" but they better be careful because GOD does not like people who does wrong.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Sent me a notice asking me to renew. After getting 3 notices, I gave in. Talked to the Manager on the phone. Told me I only needed to come in and sign the papers, and everything was set. After I got there and did all that was required, I was told they made a mistake and because I am a Renter, I could not renew my loan. I was a renter when I got the loan in the first place. I have been renting for over 40 years. I am a 100% Disabled American Veteran and Retired. I believe that because I am an Old Man, is why they changed their mind. I wasted my time accepting their offer. If you are OLD and A DISABLED AMERICAN VETERAN, don't waste your time.

Prof D