1.19/5
  • 1 star
Based on 30 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need a debt consolidation company?

Midland Credit Management

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Jan. 12, 2018

184 Midland Credit Management Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

My father passed two years ago. Apparently he had an account with Midland and a lien was placed on my mother's home. During a re-fi it was discovered and needed to pay off debt to clear title. I placed no less than 20 phone calls to RHONDA ** and SHANICA ** with no response. The title company also left several messages. These people will harass and threaten when you owe money but when you want to pay they do not respond. I hope these two woman rot in hell for the delay in refinancing they are causing my mother.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

This company really just won't quit! For the past month, they've blown up my phone, either from an unknown number or various 1-866 numbers. When I finally spoke with a representative, I was told about a debt I have with Credit One Bank and they said I owe 1,134 dollars. First of all, I do owe money on this particular credit card but my outstanding balance is def not 1,000 dollars. They pressure you to give your card/bank info in order to set up a "Payment plan" in order to rid your debt. Real debt collectors don't call asking for your card info, they send letters first. I played along with the representative although I knew it was a scam from jump.

When I asked him what the name of the company is again and he started stuttering. I asked him to send me a letter, he said he would and they actually did but the stationary screams amateur. I then asked them if they're certified under the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and he started getting defensive. I googled the company while on the phone with him and told him about their horrible reviews and that's when he started yelling at me. This company is a fraud and you'd be an idiot to give them any kind of money.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I received a call from "Louis **" with regard to a debt they collected from Citibank for a Sears MasterCard. The account was opened in December 2014, but last payment on the account was 1/5/17 - and then payments stopped. The accrued balance now due is over $6K. Louis confirmed our home address, my husband's date of birth and social security number. He even told me some of the charges on the "account". This seemed all legit - especially the charges - as they were all local businesses that we frequent often.

BUT: 1.) We have NEVER received a billing from Citibank for a Sears MasterCard. 2.) My husband has NEVER had a Sears MasterCard thru Citibank. 3.) There is NO account like this on either of our Credit Reports. 4.) When I asked for proof of the debt - "What would you like me to send you"? Really? I told him I would l do nothing based on a phone call. I am freaked out over this "debt" that I know nothing about. Still too many questions and "what ifs".

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

They keep trying to get my bank account number but they already have my card number and the security code on back. And the Midland Credit Union I deal with is in the UK not the US. I know there's one in the US. I got mixed up with these people through Aspen Dental on Airport who signed me up for CARE CREDIT. ALL THEY DID WAS CLEAN MY TEETH WITH WATER AND A PIX. AND I HAD TO PAY OVER $800. Best advice stay far away from Care Credit and Aspen Dental because they sent my account to the UK and I'm in Alabama. WTF!!!! There's a Midland Credit Union in the United States. Anyways I'm down to 176.00 when I started at $586. I had to apply for that because I lost two jobs right before the holiday and now they're threatened me. Oh please report me. My credit IT'S ** up anyways... RUDE INCONSIDERATE WORKERS.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I am not sure what type of people would work for a company like this. They told me a sheriff was on his way to arrest me. Well I told him that in the US that cannot happen over a debt. He then told me he personally was on his way to serve me with papers. I asked him what time he would be there so I could be waiting outside and he hung up. I must have had 20 calls always threatening. They start out rude and get worse. You cannot block the phone numbers so not sure what to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Midland Credit Management?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I called them to go over a plan and see what I could do. I felt like the man was trying to pressure me into something I couldn't do. I said what I could do then he said ok. At the end of the call he changed what I said and said, "OK you could do that twice a month." I felt like I couldn't trust them and doing anything with them. I hung up and then Googled and saw all these reviews. Made me scared to trust them after my phone call now more so after seeing all these comments. When I first called I got a nice lady. Then transferred me to a really nasty person. The things he was saying and how he was treating me was so nasty.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I receive calls regularly from these people, you cannot block their number because they will just use a different one. They are now down to the level telling me that my step-son is in danger and to call back immediately. I've encountered most of their ploys over the last four years but using the ploy to concern or cause fear for a parent about the health or life of their child is downright twisted. What is even nastier is they went through my friend requests on social media and are using those names in their calls. I do not use social media for anything other than private messaging since it is very hard for me to use my phone due to poor eyesight and lack of fine motor control so the computer allows me to communicate and is my biggest connection with the outside world.

If you are being pursued illegally, write a letter to your State Attorney General. If they are as good as mine your troubles could be over. Within a month of writing about another agency, my problem was totally eliminated and removed from my credit report due to their illegal practices. Disability income, SSDI, SSI, VA, etc. is often judgment proof, check to see if your income qualifies. You can also use an attorney that offers one visit complimentary which is what I did with an extra promise that if I was going to file bankruptcy I would work with him. Being totally bedridden limits me from jumping through the hoops these places demand and you don't have to let them walk all over you.

Never agree to pay something you don't believe you owe. Before even talking with them you can educate yourself on what to say and what not to say, then stand your ground. Check your credit scores at least annually. You can get one free report per year and if you create an account at other credit monitoring places you can check it as often as you want. I check mine and hubby's weekly and receive regular emails telling me about events to which I want to stay informed.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

This debt collection agency is unlawful. I sent a money order from a Nationwide Bank to pay off my debt, and they followed through with wage garnishments. DO NOT PAY THEM! Go back to the creditor. They will work with you. Now I have to deal with getting my money back and dealing with the hassle of this issue. Being a full time college student and working full time, this is going to be almost impossible. They need to be reported.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I made a payment arrangement with this company, on three separate occasions they took double the amount of money out of my account. And now have taken money out of the account without authorization to the point I’ve had to call the bank and stop payment. They don’t speak hardly any English and are incredibly rude and are just flat out dumb. There’s no other way to put it. I can only hope they get put out of business.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Midland Credit Management, LLC or also known as MCM should be considered a harassment company versus a debt collection agency. I recently changed my address and went into the MCM payment portal to update my information. I have received calls in the past and unfortunately in a bad spot and don’t have the extra funds at this time to pay. I have assured them though I’ll make minimum payments whenever I can. Which I’ll make small payments on the portal when I am able to do so.

After I updated my address on the MCM portal I decided to pay a min amount at the same time which I accidentally put my account number in wrong and it didn’t go through and MCM never notified me so a month later I found out and didn’t have the extra funds any longer. I got a bill in the mail at my new address which brought my attention it wasn’t taken out and I made a mistake entering my account since the bill I got was the same amount it was before. They now have sent me bills for that amount left and right, I get the same bill/amount 2-3 Days a week with these cut off dates to contact them days before I get it in the mail or the day of. They started calling my phone 4-5X a day and it will start at 8am on the dot and they’ve called as late as 830-9PM at night.

I decided to ignore them and I’ll pay when I pay since they put a bad taste in my mouth with all these letters/bill being sent constantly with the threat to contact them by so and so date and all the calls at ridiculous times of the day. After them calling me multiple times a day along with sending me the same bill 3X a week, I called and told them I made a mistake with entering my account and I unfortunately didn’t have the funds any longer and I will again pay when I’m able to pay.

The guy told me why did I attempt to make a payment 3 months ago if I don’t have the funds? I explained if they contacted me on the issue of my account info being wrong in a decent amount of time I would have been able to fix it and still would have had the funds to pay it, but they decided to wait over a month so by then I no longer had it. The calls calmed down and stopped after I called and told them to keep sending me a bill each month and I have everything set up on the MCM portal so I will make payments when I am able to.

Finally it was quiet for a bit maybe 2-3 weeks. Then I get a text from my husband while he was at work asking me if I knew I owed $581.00 to a debt collector for a Walmart credit card I had in 2014! I refreshed his memory on when I originally got the credit and what we used it on since he did know of it he just needed a reminder. I asked him what made him bring this up and he told me the debt collection agency MCM that took it over called him and asked him my location and he asked why and instead of saying I owed a debt they told him all with how much I owed and what it was for etc.

He gave them my cell which he snapped at my husband they already have it and I’ve contacted them, but they figured to contact my husband to maybe push me to pay off or he could give funds to pay off debt! He told them he works a job daily 7am to 7pm and can’t be contacted during those hours and for them not to contact him again and my personal phone number. 3 days later my father in law came over and mentioned to me MCM called his landline and they asked him if he knew I owed them $581 that Walmart turned over to them to collect. He told them it was none of his business and asked if they had my personal number, which they lied and said no so my father in law gave them the same number I gave them personally, my husband gave them too and the guy told my father in law they have that number and have spoken to me and told him how I can’t pay at this time and asked if maybe he can help out!

Again I’m open book and close to my father in law so he also knew of this Walmart card and it went to collections so no biggie, but it’s the fact they are contacting my family and telling them all the details and they have a way to contact me. My cell which is the number I gave to MCM is under my husband’s name so I am assuming they looked up other numbers associated with his name which how they got my husband’s cell number. Plus he is a 3rd and has same exact name as his father so that’s how they probably got my father in law’s landline number and assumed it was another of my husband’s. I’m waiting for my 2 sister in law’s next to tell me that got a phone call from MCM since their cell numbers are also under my father in law’s name which shows the same as my cell under my husband’s.

I recently contacted the family lawyer about this and plan on looking into if there’s a class action lawsuit in the making against MCM for this reason. I have the call date/time and length of the call he originally got and spoke to them and then a text from him time stamped a minute after he hung up with MCM asking me when have I had a Walmart card and do I know I owe $581, which I asked what made him bring this up. My father in law’s working on getting the call log for the day MCM called his home with the date and time and length of call since he also spoke to them. I might tell them to go ** themselves at this point and make no payments at all. Hopefully I’ll get the chance and enough proof to bring this to court and have them be paying me. Calling my family, fine. But telling them how much I owe and from where and asking if they can make payments since I can’t I can only assume is ILLEGAL!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

These people are just a legal system assisted scam. I had a $800 credit card charge off in 2008 that was sold to this company. They took me to court (I NEVER received a summons) and they got a money judgment for $1200. I refused to pay them and they garnished my wages, bank account, and even called my house at all hours of the day and night. They almost got me fired from my job by calling so much and telling my boss "she's a loser that doesn't pay her bills." It is 2017 and they have yet again garnished my bank account. As of today I have paid them over $4500. My best advice is get a lawyer if you ever even get a scrap of mail from these people. I wish I would have in 2008!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

This so called Consumer Experienced Business has disappointed me so badly the whole experience has left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. I value my credit and have paid these people per arrangement but they TOOK MONEY out of my account unauthorized. I would appreciate my money back in my account. They are not answering 8663610420 or 8664522381 or the regular Midland Credit number. The guy lied - he said they were closed yesterday which they were not!!! Ugh! Ugh!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I am writing this review in protest against this company. I am a senior citizen who has been taken advantage of this company on a debt that was due more than 10 years ago. They called me and sent letters regarding a debt and I was harassed to a point of me making payment arrangements for this debt. I am still paying monthly for this debt and feel that I have been taken advantage of after a family member told me to write a review and give complaints about them. They have already taken over 1000k from my account and I am on a fixed income. Hope something can be done with companies like these.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I was called by these people twice this week. The callers were from an India call center. They kept telling me I owed several hundred dollars on a credit card account from 2009, an account I have never heard of and that doesn't show on my current credit report. I tracked down a 1-800 number on their website that was listed out of San Diego. When I spoke with a representative at that number, I was passed to an "account manager" which surprise, surprise, was another Indian speaking gentleman.

I asked them to send me a written letter of debt, verify my full social security number, and provide the banking account I supposedly used to make the last payment on the account back in 2009 and he said he could not do any of that. When I explained my frustration and concern was the reason I was wary of providing information on a supposed debt from 8 years ago, plus the fact that he couldn't verify anything with me (other than my last 4 SS# and my phone number) he became very agitated with me and I hung up.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

This John character keeps harassing me from multiple phone numbers claiming I took out an internet loan in 2007 and that it was unpaid. He threatened me saying I had a warrant out. This so-called loan was taken out and held on a bank account with a bank I had never been associated with. I asked repeatedly for a copy of something with my signature and he said he could not produce that till I paid the account in full. I fell for this scheme once a couple of years ago when this same company threatened me. I gave them a payment over the phone just to get them to stop the threats. They refuse to mail anything in writing. This imaginary debt is over 10 years old anyway and beyond Florida Statutes. Our government should shut these people down. At this point it may be worth retaining legal counsel to sue them.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I have never had an account with Walmart, but this company keep on sending phishing mail that I owe them money, I am thinking of taking them to court and suing them for at least 100K for bothering me. They once agree to not send me any more mail but keep on doing that.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Collection Harassment - Numerous calls per day as early as 8 am ET till 9:30 pm ET. They have been notified several times of an Attorney has been retained and a Bankruptcy filing is in the process. They still keep calling me and family. The latest, a letter was received from Midland with threats of referring it to a local Attorney for a lawsuit without any regards to the Bankruptcy in the process.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I'm not home often, they have been calling my number, a friend of mine has been answering. Because she can't tell them where I am, they have started getting a really smart attitude with my friend. I told her not to give any names, they asked her name and when she wouldn't give it, he (John) was almost nasty. He wanted to talk to someone else. She was by herself, he said he heard voices, she told him it was the TV. I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE, I HEAR THEM, by then she was about to hang up because he was so rude! That's not how you deal with people!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

This company is stupid. They just sent a letter on some really old debt that they inflated to 5x the original amount that is out of statute and can't be reported to the bureaus and asked me to pay. Are they kidding? How stupid can they be? I will never call, talk to or acknowledge anything with them ever! If they try anything funny I will sic an attorney on them so fast. I have so much documentation on their illegal communication and processes and I will use it. Personally I want them to just slink off into the darkness they came from and never enter my world again. I don't even owe this debt. It was paid long ago but apparently they think otherwise.

They don't have records of anything to even prove their case, but go ahead and try me you Midland towel head creepos. I will counter sue and win and you will be paying me. Because I do have documentation and a lot of it. Let's just start with the hundreds of calls to my cell phone you made for years on end that I never gave permission for you to call that number. At a minimum of $500 a pop that alone would make me a rich person. Midland is the epitome of pure evil!!!

Original review: July 26, 2017

I got stuck with Midland because my Dentist's new employee sent me to an Oral Surgeon on South Cobb Dr in Smyrna. That Oral surgeon's Financial person "borrowed" money from Lending Club in my name, to pay for the surgery. I didn't know this is what she was doing until after I got the bill. I thought I was making a payment plan with the oral surgeon's office. Well, she told me the bill would be $47 per month. I told her that even though I don't get paid at all during Summers and sparingly during the other months because of the nature of my job, I still figured I could handle $47 per month. Well, a bill came from Lending Club (???) for $157 per month.

I couldn't handle it. I paid what I could. Eventually, they send the bill to Midland. Midland's employee faked that I said I was okay with automatic withdrawals, which was a lie, so they snatched money out of my bank account. I told the bank that I never agreed to direct draft because I never knew when I would have money in the account on a consistent basis. The bank believed me because they could see my account. The bank got my money back from Midland. I have tried to pay Midland twice. The payment expected was $50 but I chose to pay $81 today.

The system wouldn't take the payment! Florence, at Midland, said that it was because I was making a second $81 payment and the system didn't trust two payments of the same amount. (???) She told me to pay $81.02. I paid the $50 the system expected. They are trying to collect money but their website won't take two of the same payment amounts and won't take extra money on top of the payment amount they expect. They have deceitful employees and their online system has problems.

Original review: July 15, 2017

I received several collection notices from Midland Credit Mgmt, in Sept 2016, over an expired, long paid debt. Because I'd previously dealt with them, I took legal action this time around. Unsurprisingly, months later, they responded to my attorney with several letters or notices, of the legal action as being "too cumbersome" to continue pursuing, and backed out, for avoiding court action. No further word or harassment from them since.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Recently, my income was reduced to half of what it was due to a job change. As a result, I had to stop paying on some lines of credit. Midland has picked up those accounts and now all I get are automated phone calls and recently have been getting "Pre-Legal Notification" letters in the mail. Also, today my parents received a phone call from Midland looking for me. The letters I got in the mail today (7/14/17) are dated June 30, 2017 and they state I have until July 15th to contact them regarding the accounts. I got home from work at 515 pm and cannot get through by calling the number provided on the letters. Really?

I get the letter today in the mail, giving me until tomorrow to contact? I used to work in debt collection and know that they cannot contact me on a cell phone without getting my permission and they also cannot legally be contacting family members, friends, etc. without having permission. Can anyone help me with options? I see there have been Class Action lawsuits against this company for these practices. I searched and cannot find any current ones to enroll in. I am in Pennsylvania. Thanks.

Original review: May 31, 2017

Believe it or not... I have had good experience with this company. At first they were jerks... only if you call and talk to them. Do yourself a favor and make the payments online!! They give you options on how long you want to pay off your debt... just go to their website and make an account. Hit make a payment and choose your options anywhere from 1 to 120 months to pay. I made the mistake by calling. The jerk put me on plan for 103.34 a month. If I did not call I could have made minimum payments of 35.00. If only I had paid my balance on my last card. I would not be in this situation! So for people complaining about this company, you went about it the wrong way by calling them. :(

Original review: May 14, 2017

I was notified by a distant family member that Midland Credit was suing me in small claims court for some 3rd party account. They did not even serve me with this paper. I have no idea what it's all about. If I receive anything about a court judgment I will make it my mission to cause them grief every day of my life. I better receive information about what this is I owe. I will sue them for defamation. I have read so many stories from reputable people about what ripoffs these people are. They have no idea who they think they are dealing with. I have neither spoken with or received anything from these people.

Original review: May 13, 2017

I received a phone call today from Amelia of Midland Credit Management, San Diego (858) 221-0191 re: a Walmart account that she claimed was past due. Amelia was requesting payment of over $400 on an account which I had paid $351 (limit was $300. Walmart closed the account because of late payments). Amelia then stated I had a balance due on an HSBC account of over $3000 due. I remembered this card. It had been charged off in 2004. The debt is over 14 years old. It was well beyond the statute of limitations of the courts for civil judgment collection.

I explained this to Amelia. She spoke to me very politely. She went on and on about the fact that her company had purchased the debt and the money was owed. I explained to her the laws of the land having be through the process with the IRS. You learn quick when the IRS wants to collect. The debt is still outstanding and owed to that company them. You will always owe the debt until it has been paid. You owe the debt morally. Legally there is a statute of limitations in most of the 50 states which has a time frame to collect through the courts. The IRS has seven years to bring a case forward or they cannot collect. They came to my house six years and eleven months and twenty-two days and served me then they put a lien on for the estimated taxes on everything I had in site.

Back to Amelia, she decided to get her manager, a nice fellow named Jake to speak to me. There was nothing Jake could say to me that would make want to pay a 14 yr old bill charge off that was out of the statute window for any type of legal action. He tried to make me state that I owed the money and should repay it. I said the following "Jake, what did you learn today?" He responded "Did you think about the SOL when you first used the card?"

My answer "Today you learned that your company gambles when they purchase debt that is outside of the court system that requires a person to do the right thing morally. The laws have been put in place for both sides. I would like to pay you but legally, I do not have to and since the item has been charged off my credit record has been cleared. Now, I must ask your company or agents who represent Midland Collection Management not to call me again regarding this matter. I believe you said you were recording this call in an attempt to collect a debt. I am reporting you to Consumer Affairs."

Original review: April 22, 2017

I have an old credit card account that totaled about $500 (I got disabled and couldn't pay it off). Midland contacted me about 3 weeks ago, very polite and said the bill was over $950. When asked, they said that it was not their responsibility to provide me with all the documents I asked for. I would not set up any kind of arrangement until they did. The next day, they started calling at least 3 times a day threatening to sue me. Last week, they called my mother, my father and a sister and gave this big song and dance and tried to see what they could do for me. Now I am getting calls that they are a process server and where do I live, etc. etc. Same story to my parents (both in their 80s). There have been several stories like this and I am getting really ** off. Reading these other reviews, I feel so relieved that it is not me. I have some work to do and educate myself. Thank you everyone.

Original review: April 10, 2017

These guys are a 3rd party agency. You as well as I {Consumer} are not required by law, to work with a 3rd party agency. The Federal Debt collections practices act, or F.D.C.P.A advises us of this. This protects consumers, and clients. I have an acct with Capital One Bank, I requested these guys to send this acct back to Capital One. Sent them a letter by fax, (received a letter in the mail on sat April 8th 2017th) stating they did get my letter. They were advised to send my acct back to the original creditor Capital One Bank.

They was also (Which By law they have to) required to remove any and all negative information they have placed on the 3 national CBR's. They refuse to do so, and sent me a letter back saying the acct is a valid acct. Yes I admit it is, and I am not disputing the acct, I am and will only work with Capitol One Bank. People do your research, know your laws. I do and these guys are breaking Federal law, by not doing what I am requesting of them. I am filing a US ATTORNEY GENERAL COMPLAINT ON THEIR COMPANY...

Original review: March 30, 2017

On February 22, 2017, I received a certified letter explaining that I was being sued in civil court for $1500 for an old credit card debt with Sears. I was appalled, not knowing that I could be sued for such a paltry amount. Being both disabled and poor, but not stupid, I realized something was wrong with this picture. Sure enough, Midland Credit Management is a disgusting excuse for a legitimate company. They are not legitimate, in my opinion, firstly because they go by a whole slew of different company names designed to confuse people and keep consumer affairs off their slick, dollar-greased backs. MCM is also known as Midland Funding LLC, Asset Acceptance LLC, Encore Capital Group, Midland Acquisition Corp, Midland Acquisitions Corp and MRC Receivables Corp. That in itself shows deceit in my opinion.

Secondly, I collected the phone records from my home phone and determined that they called me at all hours of the day and night, after explicitly being told that I was disabled and they were disturbing me. In one year they called my house 190 times, which is in clear violation of Telephone Consumer Protection Act. Finally, I counter sued, or "cross claimed" a suit due to Midland's inability to furnish admissible debt documents, such as the credit card application itself and their complete disregard for my cease and desist letter. They contacted me 5 times after they received my letter and all of a sudden they were calling my house for another individual whom I have never heard of.

Clearly, these vultures are hoping you won't show up and they get a default judgment, that you will show up and perjure yourself by admitting to the debt, if that's the case, and that you won't take the time to look up your own rights, collect your own evidence and prepare your own defense. Yes, it takes hours upon hours to educate yourself as to the legality of the individuals suing you, but it's worth the fight. Don't roll over and let these shysters abuse you... fight back! Stand up for yourself! Fight the false power and have no fear.

Original review: March 7, 2017

WOW... What a surprise to receive a 1099C after I negotiated and paid off my debt. MCM picked up my bad debt from Wells Fargo for pennies on the dollar and then negotiated a 50% payoff on it. I was never informed that I would be 1099'd on the dismissal of debt. Had I know this I would of let them take me to court or negotiated a different payoff amount. My 1099 is equivalent to me paying back $5035.00 in taxes. No small chunk of change. The calls to MCM (many of them) are useless. They just put you on hold and read their script with no help whatsoever. What is my recourse. As a consumer who has never had a debt collector come after me, how was I to know? They will not send any documents showing or stating that they told me this information. They filed a court order to take me to court and then I negotiated. Does anyone know what course of action I can take? Has anyone experience this before?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I had contacted MCM and spoke to one of their agents (Steve **) regarding on working on a deal to pay off my debt. He supposedly contacted his Division Manager (Tim **) to approve the agreement, which he supposedly did. He told me to send the payment to a specific address. I went and got a bank check and was going to mail it to the address. But it was a P.O. address only. I wanted to send it certified to get a signature for proof of payment, because it was a substantial amount. I called both Mr. ** and Mr. ** many times each looking for somewhere to send the payment for signature. I left numerous messages stating my intent on paying the bill with check in hand wanting a address where I can send it to get a signature. I never receive a return call. So I never sent the money, not without a signature, I'm not.

Midland Credit Management Company Information

www.midlandcreditonline.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use