1.49/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Mingle2

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

103 Mingle2 Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I had my subscription canceled over 2 months ago and they are still charging me. I want my money back and for them to stop charging me now. All I want is my money back and for them to stop charging me for a service I don't have.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
      Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

I have been with Mingle2 for about 10 years tho’ very infrequent as a user/visitor. At first, I was successful at meeting one or two people for long term monogamous hetero relationships (a few yrs apart) and then I put my post/profile in the inactive status. Now when I try to reopen same, it states to contact Admin. I cannot even log on as member to contact Admin and find it all frustrating/annoying at best. Glad that I did NOT upgrade to paid status, yet/at all but like I said, I had success and zero complaints that I am aware of.

Hi Mary,

We apologize. We will look at this matter and resolve it as fast as we can. Thank you for the feedback.

Mingle2

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
      Original review: July 23, 2019

I have had my email address released to a member on the site who then mailed me. I have tried to complain to the site but they do not appear to have a legal department. I have reported the user to the site, who then remove the profile but within a day there are back. They don't even change their username or pictures. Absolute disgrace and I am now looking to sue the site. One star is overrated for this site, none would be too much.

Hi John,

We sincerely apologize. We will look and do our best to resolve this matter.

Mingle2

Original review: July 22, 2019

Scammers are engineers who work for foreign million of $ project. Get rewarded project. Working in foreign country facing problem. Need to download massive file. Need me-to buy and send number of iTunes gift card $ 100 each for initially 3 of them total of $ 300.- through whatsapp. Next day, another machine broke down. Need to download more. Asked me to send 5 pcs of 100$ each. Ok. Stupid me sent. Because i want to help. The next day asked me to send $100,000.- because the loan did not arrive Italy but need to buy another machine. That it is the time that i realized that it is scammer. Luckily i stop all connection. It is really real and professional scammer. Very polite, very knowledgeable, very charming and promise to come to my town once 3 months project in Italy complete. We talked every day. Amazingly planned. It is really dangerous for women out there.

Hi,

Thank you for reporting. We have admins that are working 24/7 to fight these scammers. It is not an easy battle but, we are doing our best to root the scammers out. Thank you for understanding.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
      Original review: June 25, 2019

Good day. What happen to my Mingle2 account? It always says admin verification. I already said to visit my account but it's still the same. I didn't receive messages and it says no one viewed my account. It's impossible!! It's been 2 or 3 days already since it happen. I'm so much disappointed!! If this problem won't solve I'm afraid that I can't recommend this site (Mingle2) to everone. Thank you and hoping to your immediate respond.

Hi Honey,

We apologize for the trouble. We will fix this issue asap.

Mingle2

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mingle2?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
      Original review: June 18, 2019

This was pathetic. I thought I was going on Mingle2 to find a suitable Man which I thought I did. Guess what? The man I thought I found turned out to be a Ghanaian scammer who stole photos of an actual US Marine. It was bad enough that I got no luck on the website with real men, but for Mingle2 to allow this fake profile to go through the cracks was unacceptable. Their failure to monitor the fake profile cost me about $100000. It almost killed me and all report and efforts seem useless until I was referred to agent Wayne ** at Gmail dot com, an Independent cyber security contractor who was very helpful and instrumental in helping me get almost all my money back. I was skeptical at first but decided to give him a try and I was able to get a substantial part of my money back. If you are a victim of any kind of scam, you should contact him as soon as possible. He might be able to help you just as he helped me.

Hello,

We apologize.

We are banning scammers in large numbers daily. We have admins working 24/7 to root these scammers.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
      Original review: June 16, 2019

What the people at Mingle2 seem to have a hard time grasping, people get tired of reporting. They come to your site in hopes of meeting someone. But instead, are swamped with fakes. 95% of the people on the site are fake. I was there before all the fakes and scammers came along. Before they came along the site was pretty much dead. Hardly anyone ever signed in. About the only thing this site has going for it are their forums. If they had no forums they would have no site. If Mingle2 did away with their forums like POF and others have, the site would be no more.

People do not come to your site with the idea of sitting and reporting one fake after the other. People do not want to sit and report 100 fakes or more before they can find someone to talk to that is real. Real people are leaving your site just about as fast as they join. They come on site and see what kind of mess it is, leave and never come back.

I've seen many in the forums asking about how to get their money back. I can't in good conscience tell anyone to pay to be on your site. I've been there a long time just on the forums. I know what kind of mess it is. So, when I see someone in the forums ask about the benefits of joining Mingle2, I don't lie to them. I tell them to keep their money in their pocket until they see how they like the site. Usually, within a few days, they are either gone, or they have decided against paying. Within a few days, some figure it out. If you want better reviews, you need to figure out a better way to keep more of the fakes off your site. Because the system you have now just isn't working.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
      Original review: June 3, 2019

I was on this site for 5 days and after paying the 3 months membership the site is down with a banned sign. No contact information to cancel my membership so, I guess I'll have to put a stop payment on my cc.

Hi Tom,

We sincerely apologize. I have sent you a private message to help you fix the problem. Thank you for your patience.

Original review: May 27, 2019

The people on this site are pretending that they are in our armed services. They are not. They ask for money and iTunes cards. Telling you they need money to get home to be with you, that it will cost money to get discharged from the service to be with you. That's after they play you for weeks pretending and playing on your wanting to meet. They text you and won't talk on the phone. Their messages don't make sense and spelling is wrong.

Hello,

We are banning scammers in large numbers daily. You can report suspected scammers by clicking
      the 'report abuse' button on any email you have received from them, or by clicking 'report user'

on the user's profile.

Original review: May 27, 2019

I wanted to find a girlfriend so I want to try these dating site. So I download Mingle2. Mostly there are a lot of fake profile and scammer. They like you and then they send you some links to click. Of course I am not going to click on that. The other is that want sex and stuff and they will send you some links. And finally they are being nice and talking and then finally they ask for your number or email or if you have Google Hangout. Of course I am not stupid enough to give this info. The red flag is when they text your email address. Of course you can't text it. Lol. Basically I have been blocked almost 250 or more accounts. Mingle2 better find a way to fix this problem.

Mingle2 Company Information