Find an Online Dating Sites partner

Help me decide

1.4/5 (142 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Mingle2

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Mingle2 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mingle2?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mingle2?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

This portal should be shut down permanently, it is a disgrace that it actually exists! Looking to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. They are scammers alright as many people clearly have noticed it. Customer Service is non-existent. I reported a profile who sent racially abusing hatred messages towards a ** person (even though I am not), and instead of shutting down his profile, I have got banned from using the site asking for a photo to confirm my identity… The site is full of crap adverts and bombarding you with fake messages too saying ‘Xyz’ is just near you, you have 99+ likes (with all photos blurred and not visible at all), etc. Whoever is running this site is the one that is actually fake and would deserve a thorough investigation by FTC!!

Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the bad experience on our site/app. We have admins that monitoring the site 24/7 to weed out the scammers. We will improve our system to make it more effective. Thank you for your patience.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

Well I thought I would try the site see if was legitimate. Big disappointment. 99.9% of the women on the site are not real. I have gotten scammed 2 times. I have blocked many since only joining the site. Really bad. There is no monitoring of any of this. Don’t waste your time unless you want to be aggravated. Just a warning to those who expect a lot.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. We have admins that are monitoring the site 24/7. We will improve our monitoring system to make sure that we rooted out these scammers. Thank you

Mingle2

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

Overall Mingle2 did not suit my needs. When I requested my account to be closed Mingle2 deleted my profile and refunded my original payment. Since then, THEY HAVE CONTINUED TO AUTO BILL ME and do not follow up with my emails to customer service. I get a generic response and a link to a customer service portal which I “am not authorized to access.”

Originally I signed up for this dating app while living abroad in hopes of meeting people. It was very unhelpful. My radius was set to the town I was living in and there were few members within it. Additionally, I was receiving messages from men on other continents. Mingle2 was a waste of my time and is a poor value. Not only have I been being charged for a product I don’t use, Mingle2 has no respect for the value of my time or care for their customers. It is a money making scam.

Hi,

I apologize. We will look this matter and solve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Updated 11/26/2021: After writing my review here, the account got fixed, I logged in, filled in my information, uploaded my photo, posted on forums, after 5 minutes, I was asked for photo upload for verification. Twice uploaded and both times rejected! And now I can't use the account nor can I deactivate and remove my profile picture and information. This is really crazy...I was told by the admin that my account was fixed.

Original Review: I have been trying to create an account since beginning of November 2021 and have uploaded around 12 photos and all have been rejected. I have been emailing the site admin to check the problem but no one bothers to reply.

Hi Jasmine,

We sincerely apologize. We will look at this matter.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I have had someone constantly creating profiles pretending to be me on this site. I have reported the profiles using the link to report profile on the profile but nothing gets done. I reported it on the forum and was told I needed to provide a link to the profile for them to deal with it. So I did and it did get banned within an hour.

Only the admins said they couldn’t stop the person creating more fake profiles despite me asking for that single photo that was used every time to be banned from being used. So the fake profiles with the same photo of me continued and I had to post the link to wash one on the forum for them to be banned. Only the admins got fed up of keeping banning these fake profiles so instead decided to ban me saying I was creating fake profiles.

So then I was unable to rejoin unless I verified myself so I thought that might be the end of the person making fake profiles as they couldn’t make a fake one if they had to verify themselves. Only it seems only me has to verify myself and not them as they have still got a profile on the site and I can not post anything on the forum or message anyone on the site. I can not even log into the web site either because you have to verify your email which the admins banned me from the account I’d made using my real email. So well done admins for getting a site full of fake profiles and banning genuine ones.

Hi Keeley,

We apologize for the trouble. Rest assure that we will look and fix this matter.

Mingle2

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

UPDATED 11/04/2021: Mingle2 customer services, I have e-mailed you several times. Your customer service has done nothing to correct this problem of my account being frozen because of the "real" pictures I have sent. Stop trying to make it look like Mingle2 is concerned or responsible because you are not. Lastly, fix all the fake profiles on your site, the ones that have 60 year olds with a 30 year old picture, or the ones that send people links to sell another website, or the ones that try to get your contact information without even chatting with you.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Would rate them as zero if I could. First, most profiles are fake, many seem to be from people abroad. You can tell because their pictures are fake, age doesn't match photo, or their sentences are broken. Second, I am a real person from the USA, was on the site for months. They kept asking me for a picture so I uploaded one. Months later, they tell me my picture is fake and ask for me to submit another. Several were submitted and all rejected. Note, you can have a profile on Mingle2 without a picture, so they kept asking me to submit one then they tell me there is an issue with it. What complete stupidity. Just go to another dating website, Mingle2 is a big waste of time.

Hi Vince,

I apologize. Can you please send your account details so, I can check the issue. Thank you

Mingle2

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Hello Everyone, It is a horrible website that rejects every confirmation photo and won’t grant you access to close your account so your information is not accessible. I strongly suggest if issue occurs to take screenshots of the confirmation to make complaints. Most likely not a real website but a collection of thefts for information. Deactivate my account!

Hi Rana,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble that you experienced on our site/app. Rest assure that I will check and clear the problem. Thank you for your understanding.

Mingle2

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Different profiles with same pics.. Some profiles are not even real and the towns they're from are made up.. This site should not be allowed to charge people thirty dollars for basically nothing.. They should be reported to the BBB.

Hi James,

We apologize for the bad experience on our site. Rest assure that we will do our best to weed out the scammers. Thank you for your patience.

Mingle2

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

This site is a total scam!! ’Photos for verification are rejected after may takes and they use your photos and account to scam victims!!!! Worst disgusting site on the planet!!’ TOTAL SCAM OF PEOPLE'S PRIVATE INFORMATION. THEFT OF PHOTOS.

Hi Nadine,

We sincerely apologize for the trouble. We will look at this matter.

Mingle2

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Coarsegold has a population of 1,585, there are 400 woman that I stopped counting at on Mingle2 and the 5 that I dealt with all wanted to rob me. Centerville, California is even smaller, less than 400 people live there. Mingle had a hundred woman and big shocker, the three I dealt with wanted to rob me. All hinting that they would have sex with me but first buy them this or that, take it to them she will be outside waiting for you, give it to her and then give her a second to clean up before she lets you in. I'm sure she would have opened the door, right? One lady had 50 profiles, all with the same picture, different name and age split between both towns. So.. it's a great site.. to get robbed of all your stuff.

Hi George,