1.51/5

99 Mingle2 Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 25, 2019

Good day. What happen to my Mingle2 account? It always says admin verification. I already said to visit my account but it's still the same. I didn't receive messages and it says no one viewed my account. It's impossible!! It's been 2 or 3 days already since it happen. I'm so much disappointed!! If this problem won't solve I'm afraid that I can't recommend this site (Mingle2) to everone. Thank you and hoping to your immediate respond.

Original review: June 18, 2019

This was pathetic. I thought I was going on Mingle2 to find a suitable Man which I thought I did. Guess what? The man I thought I found turned out to be a Ghanaian scammer who stole photos of an actual US Marine. It was bad enough that I got no luck on the website with real men, but for Mingle2 to allow this fake profile to go through the cracks was unacceptable. Their failure to monitor the fake profile cost me about $100000. It almost killed me and all report and efforts seem useless until I was referred to agent Wayne ** at Gmail dot com, an Independent cyber security contractor who was very helpful and instrumental in helping me get almost all my money back. I was skeptical at first but decided to give him a try and I was able to get a substantial part of my money back. If you are a victim of any kind of scam, you should contact him as soon as possible. He might be able to help you just as he helped me.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 16, 2019

What the people at Mingle2 seem to have a hard time grasping, people get tired of reporting. They come to your site in hopes of meeting someone. But instead, are swamped with fakes. 95% of the people on the site are fake. I was there before all the fakes and scammers came along. Before they came along the site was pretty much dead. Hardly anyone ever signed in. About the only thing this site has going for it are their forums. If they had no forums they would have no site. If Mingle2 did away with their forums like POF and others have, the site would be no more.

People do not come to your site with the idea of sitting and reporting one fake after the other. People do not want to sit and report 100 fakes or more before they can find someone to talk to that is real. Real people are leaving your site just about as fast as they join. They come on site and see what kind of mess it is, leave and never come back.

I've seen many in the forums asking about how to get their money back. I can't in good conscience tell anyone to pay to be on your site. I've been there a long time just on the forums. I know what kind of mess it is. So, when I see someone in the forums ask about the benefits of joining Mingle2, I don't lie to them. I tell them to keep their money in their pocket until they see how they like the site. Usually, within a few days, they are either gone, or they have decided against paying. Within a few days, some figure it out. If you want better reviews, you need to figure out a better way to keep more of the fakes off your site. Because the system you have now just isn't working.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I was on this site for 5 days and after paying the 3 months membership the site is down with a banned sign. No contact information to cancel my membership so, I guess I'll have to put a stop payment on my cc.

Original review: May 27, 2019

The people on this site are pretending that they are in our armed services. They are not. They ask for money and iTunes cards. Telling you they need money to get home to be with you, that it will cost money to get discharged from the service to be with you. That's after they play you for weeks pretending and playing on your wanting to meet. They text you and won't talk on the phone. Their messages don't make sense and spelling is wrong.

Mingle2 response

Hello,

We are banning scammers in large numbers daily. You can report suspected scammers by clicking
the 'report abuse' button on any email you have received from them, or by clicking 'report user'

on the user's profile.

Keith

Mingle2

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mingle2?

Original review: May 27, 2019

I wanted to find a girlfriend so I want to try these dating site. So I download Mingle2. Mostly there are a lot of fake profile and scammer. They like you and then they send you some links to click. Of course I am not going to click on that. The other is that want sex and stuff and they will send you some links. And finally they are being nice and talking and then finally they ask for your number or email or if you have Google Hangout. Of course I am not stupid enough to give this info. The red flag is when they text your email address. Of course you can't text it. Lol. Basically I have been blocked almost 250 or more accounts. Mingle2 better find a way to fix this problem.

Original review: May 25, 2019

There are some real users on this site. I was bold enough to be direct with my chosen and now we are off to a relationship. The woman I found is the one closest to my dreams. It's up to me now to nurture and develop a good match and be good to her.

Original review: May 12, 2019

This site should be named Scams Are Us. At least there would be truth in advertising. I talked to 2 people on this site. I can't even be sure they were men. Both tried to scam me out of money. Whoever runs this site should be held responsible for allowing this kind of thing to go on. Worst experience of my life. Download this website at your own risk. At least you have been warned.

Original review: May 6, 2019

THIS s site purports to be free. Utter **. It allegedly allows you to send messages via their site to prospective matches. Don't bother waiting for an answer. It will never arrive, they send matches to your inbox. When you open the site the person in question you get this person's profile that has already been deleted? This happens 9 out of 10 times, Then you will get notified that someone would like to meet you. It opens up and it's a person from a foreign country. Totally useless to you when you live in Brisbane Australia, then they send you matches from every other state in Australia except yours.

Now to add insult to injury they suggest that you UPDATE to a fee Paying System which will increase your chances to match up with someone. **. Nothing Changes except your bank balance evaporates each month, or they try to direct you to another of their upgraded affiliate sites. ALL in ALL in my opinion a TOTALLY FAKE SITE designed to again relieve you of your hard earned cash, waste your valuable time and the persons running the site becomes the wealthy winner. Only a loser would stay with this site.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I am an older woman, divorced, been on this site two and a half months, paid for being a member. I am a prime target for scammers. Some of the stories are laughable that I get told, although I put on my profile that I am constantly busting scammers and I don't send money or anything else, they don't read it. I feel I am now busting people instead of meeting anyone genuine.

Each man that writes I now I check to see if their pictures are line, I am not from the States but google the town they are from for places of interest and ask a lot of questions about places, a detailed account of what they do. This is usually enough as they won't answer, change the subject and ask you questions. When all else fails I speak to them on hangout. Once I hear the African accent or something else that doesn't fit I curse them and "**" them off. I am getting tired of this time consuming stuff, so it will be goodbye soon from me. The site should ask for ID when registering that would help someway but then ID can be stolen too.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Been with them for 1 year. I am accused of being spam. I don't want them to have my e-mail or mobile phone number. They use this info to create new fake accounts. Even 1 of their admin people blocked and then used my account for a new account. See jer1001. They will do the same thing with this 1. I have 9 pages of blocked spam on this account. 1 get 6 a day.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Every single one (person or a machine) is fake and/or scammer. DO NOT waste your time. The moment you suggest to speak or meet them, they turn into ghosts! It’s such a disgrace to have such site even legal. I would give “Mingle2” a zero star!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I eventually was contacted by a man whom identified himself as Kair **. He owns Mingle and 1000's of other sites all over the world. I have an acquaintance in Australia who informed me that "yes" it was the real Kair ** that was in touch with me. If anyone would like photos of him (clean) of course - I am reachable at **. I also have multiple photos of other fakes - 3 of whom have been placed on NO FLY lists!!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Support was nice as they handled my request effectively. The number of fake profiles ruins the site, must be some way to limit this. Admins of the site are nice, just sad to have so many bad profiles on there.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

This is a free site. You can search and message w/o giving up your credit info. There's a lot of racy profile pics along with pose shots of ** actresses appearing as profile pics. The fake profiles tend to really notice when you're online, they hit you up telling you that you're sexy and such. There's always an extreme age difference, even for a dude like me who halfways specializes in age difference dating.

They'll ask you right off to move over to Hangouts or WhatsApp. To anybody who knows the red flags of internet dating, Mingle2 is thick on the sketchiness. The users behind these kind of profiles aren't proficient enough in their English so to me it's a dead giveaway the profile is a fake. Another giveaway is they will say they are (whoever) "by name". For example it'd be like me saying, I am Bill by name, and blah blah blah. In spite of all the rampant BS on Mingle2 I still saw quite a few genuine appearing women users. I complimented some of them and they gave an appropriate reply. I give weight to a profile with a normal looking person in the profile and seeing that they actually filled out their profile.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I love being helpful to the community and this is one of the little ways I give back. I got scammed some months ago on a dating site. Initially, I reported to the dating site immediately but nothing tangible came out of that. Then I contacted a specialist at such cases to help out because I had already sent money to the scammer. He was blocked from the dating site and the specialist was able to help get some information about him based on what I provided to him. The good thing is that I got back my money through the help of **.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

"I've been on Mingle2 over a year now. As I was attempting to find a REAL Girlfriend, ALL I ever gotten was profiles from like...22, 24, 26 year old Girls who for whatever reason think that a young, U.S. Female NEEDS to show her body online. Almost every single so-called "Woman" on there is in fact, a SCAMMER... As I found out, they actually used many, many of my own friend's Pics off Facebook to place a fake profile. An equally unheard of amount of these Scammers are actually thinking that a real U.S. Male is going to believe that these Women on here are in fact, real. They're NOT. They also say in their own profile, "Need a sex partner"...(Written that very way)... They NEVER ever take the time to even look over your profile, I'd seriously blocked a certain so-called "Female" OVER a dozen times, yet she's (It's) STILL able to casually "View" my profile.

An unheard of number of these Scammer profiles have many, many profiles of the same Woman featured, but from different States, and Cities online SIMULTANEOUSLY... I'd requested that every one of them send me a message with more than a single misspelled word: "hi"... They ARE a front for Online Prostitution, being that they ALL want to "SexChat" with you, after you'd submitted your Credit Card info... They never speak in a full sentence, it's almost always barely 5 or so words. ALL of which are poorly misspelled... I even told the Administrators there that if they did NOT cease, and pull every one of those Fake profiles off there, I would report them as such, an Online Prostitution Site.

NOW, when I even attempt to sign in, I get the message that the Website uses an "Outdated" system, and before then it was a completely different message that I would get upon trying to Login... With ALL the bad reviews of a well-known Scammer Dating site, WHY hasn't the U.S. Government SHUT them DOWN, and remove this Scam filled site from the internet?? I'm beginning to believe, sincerely, that whoever is running this site KNOWINGLY allows this to happen. Why else would a Dating site feel the need to Advertise OTHER dating sites on its own page, if in fact it was an authentic Dating site?? If the U.S. Government can seriously BLOCK certain content from the internet, WHY haven't they (The U.S. Government) seriously BLOCKED "Mingle2" from being viewed here in the U.S.??

The Moderators there are in it, as much has the Scammers that fill that Website. I mentioned before, in my Profile, that every single one of those so-called "Women" ALL hold their Phone-Cam in the precise, same hand and manner, with their Fingers spread out like a Starfish, and I even complained to the Website, that the Women on there don't need to show their completely Nude body to get a Man, NOT online, NOT in real life. I also told them that absolutely NOT a single young Girl between the ages of 18 to 26 from the U.S. would ever, ever show their Bodies online on any "Dating" site... I mean...SERIOUSLY.

If "Consumer Affairs" can't get the Government to "Block" viewing in this Country of this Site, (This Content is Blocked from viewing in your Country), then I highly, highly suggest that the I.R.S. get involved, and Audit them for Tax Evasion because of non-claiming "Earned Income" from online "SexChats", Investigate them thoroughly. As to exactly how many real Profiles there are on there by literally CONTACTING these People by PHONE NOT Email because an Email doesn't have a Voice attached to it but a Phone call does, and forcibly delete each and every single profile on there.

It's literally appalling the amount of Money lost through this site's so-called "Female" members, Males included. I could run a Dating site, much, MUCH Better than these Scammers could. They use **-Star pics, they steal Pics off of Facebook, (I KNOW that. They're actually using a few of MY Facebook "Friends" Pics) and GET THEM OFFLINE, SHUTDOWN, and then thoroughly Prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of U.S. Laws and Regulations... This has been an ongoing problem for years with this Website, and the unbelievable amount of Complaints should, in fact, be adequate to SHUT THEM DOWN... It doesn't Matter what Country they're out of...U.S. Laws regarding Online content and what's "Viewed" in this Country should be enough.

I'm tired of even the Consumer Affairs Dept. allowing this to continue for many, many years. I don't really care if it's a "Free" site. It could cost literally $1,000's to join, and by the first 5, YES, I said that, the very first 5 Complaints BLOCK them from coming online here... Online "Safety"?? That's a JOKE... There's absolutely NO such thing as "Online Safety" in this Country because even the Federal Government allows this type of ** to occur... GET THESE INDIVIDUALS OFFLINE, and BANNED here in the U.S.

YES, I'm a REAL Member there, my first Profile Was "**", ( Which was Blocked because I called them Scammers), my next Profile there was "**", (Which, again I was Blocked from logging into because I called out several of these Scammers) and this Profile I've been BLOCKED from logging into is, "**"... Along with Blocking and Banning them from view in the U.S., they (The U.S. Government) needs to Prosecute them for Identity Theft, because of using unsuspecting People's Photos and likenesses to Extort Financial gains associated with Scamming... Go right ahead... Check me out on there. I just gave you my 3 Profiles I'd been locked out of for calling them Scammers and Online Prostitutes...

In conclusion, the United States Government NEEDS to Ban this Website from ever, ever being viewed in this Country. If the Government would actually do its job and protect the Citizens of this country from Overseas Fraud, and Money Laundering (IT IS Money Laundering by proxy of sending Financial gains through another to another without TAXES and Tariffs being paid) after ALL the Verifiable complaints on this Site, that would be magical.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I live in the 4th largest city in America. My IP address shows I'm in Houston. Sure, it appears there are a lot of people in Houston, but they have never been here. They can't answer basic questions that anyone who's even visited could answer. Most of them are obviously using an online translator. I even had one contact me using a real-life friend's pictures. If they are real and are in America, they don't read your profile. I actually tested this by asking for the messages to start with a keyword. Out of 113 emails, two read my profile. If you report people or use methods to screen out waste of time messages, they block your IP address, like they did mine. I was probably among literally 1% of women who is what she says and where she says and NOT running some kind of scam. They obviously don't want real people on there so don't waste your time.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Mingle2 is just mainly a hookup and scam site. They don't allow you to leave the site. I had to use a Cancel wizard for ** sakes. I met one person there that was decent but there a lot of scammers there.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I met a guy on Mingle fly really likes. As it turns out he's an Arabic person in the United States illegally, wanted by the FBI. I spent the entire day being questioned by the police and the FBI today because I knew something wasn't right with this guy. And so I had some people I know, use his phone number and were able to penetrate his phone and they were able to download everything in his phone. I would highly warn you against getting involved with anyone that you might find here. This is a very dangerous way to meet people. It is my goal to have the United States government shut down sites such as Mingle2, the same way they did Backpage and Craig Street her excuse me Craigslist just recently. There is no place in our society for these kind of people to have this kind of access to us. Mingle2 does not care about any of us. All they care about is getting paid.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

When I tried to search for a match on Mingle2 I entered the ages and distance I wanted to search. After presenting a few potential matches that were within my search parameters it would increase the ages and distance far beyond what I was looking for. When I brought this to the attention of the administrators of the site they told me it was up to me to fix. Why should I have to fix something on Mingle2's website? I shouldn't have to do that and I told them so. They then attempted to fix but they didn't. Another complaint is that my profile has been viewed by a woman/scammer I had supposedly blocked 6 times! Another attempt at a scam is that my profile is viewed by women (?) who live miles away from me. It is quite obvious that they are scammers because their profile picture of a nude woman who is looking for sex. If they actually are the woman in the picture they would not need to go online to find a sex partner.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

TOTAL SCAM OPERATION, NOT EVEN A REAL SITE. I was blackmailed months ago by a creep trying to extort me for money after they convinced me to send them nudes and a video of me. They failed, I didn’t comply. By the way, they steal pics of people and pretend they're in the army or military. This one was a moron. When I first started talking to them, they had their profile listed that they lived in New Mexico and was in their 20's. When we started talking, I brought this up and then they said they were 33 and lived in Denver, Colorado (1st red flag I ignored cause I was vulnerable at the time), thought it was a possible mistake.

On top of that, their number (at least the area code) said they were located in Nevada. 3 inconsistencies right there! 1. Different age 2. False info on their profile 3. Number revealed actual location. They themselves actually slipped up on their actual location and gave me false promises on taking me to “Las Vegas”, and said other absurd things which indeed indicated they were familiar with Nevada.

I told them (at the time) I was 21 years old, and from the beginning I was skeptic then they tried to do reverse psychology and said I had trust issues. Then I told my family about this and they said not to speak to my family about them... That was another warning sign. They are experts at manipulation cause this creep got me sending nude pics and a video which a week after blocking them, they texted me from another number with a MICHIGAN area code, threatening to post them if I didn’t “follow their terms”. I held my ground and blocked that number along with the first one. I didn’t send them a red cent, since then- no more contact. Luckily I deleted my profile way before the threats came in so they literally had nothing on me but bluffing scare tactics.

This is really sad cause they are identity thieves too. They gave me a fake name which is not even theirs but an elderly woman's name cause I researched the name and it belongs to a woman in her 50's, located in Colorado and it is the only person with that specific name they gave me. This creep said they were a woman in her 30's, so I guess when I was persistent about proof of identity, they quickly stole a name they found and lied to me which I was smart enough to research and found it belongs to someone else.

I don’t know who I was talking to but that was not their name, they were not the woman in the multiple pics they sent me and I don’t even believe it was a woman to be honest. I'm not revealing the name they gave me for the real person's privacy and protection but it’s TERRIBLY sad. They use other people’s identities unbeknownst to them to commit crimes on the internet. I reported it to the internet crimes people and gave them all the info I could but I haven’t heard back from them since filing the report. I guess it’s not worth their time. I guess I’m REALLY lucky I got out of that one without losing a nickel. Never again will I be so foolish.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I have been on that dating site for 2 years and got nothing but scammers from other countries wanting money for the sick child they left in the United States. Claiming to be in the military. I’m like really? everyone hitting me up is overseas. I paid for the premium thinking maybe I will get better response, oh no not at all. It’s like these scammers own the site. It was horrible. My first time on a dating site has disappointed me, and made me skeptical about trying another one.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I've been using Mingle2 for the past some months more than other months. In the 3 years I have had it, I have not met any girls from my city from the site. Most of my encounters have ended up being scammers or a girl (or guy who knows) trying to get my email address and or trying to get me to join another website (ie. webcam girls). Since I joined and would give me email, I have had nothing but spam in my email mailbox. This has been very frustrating. Not enjoyable at all, but I never seemed to totally give up, and to this day I am still using the site.

I have had maybe 3 real conversations with young ladies on the site. Didn't lead to anything but were refreshing. Out of the free online dating sites, I have narrowed myself down to just using Mingle2 and Tinder. If you have a lot of time on your hands look at different young ladies' profiles. Pass time easily, but as far as meeting someone special it has not been the case for me. I'd say to anyone try it out, but be careful what information you give out, and to create a new email just to use on Mingle2. For scammers and spam mail. Hope this was helpful.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Site features routinely malfunction. Mingle2 won't let me log in. A pop-up says my IP is blocked. The only reason I can come up with is I harass scammers on the site who post fake or obscene profiles and profile images. And, yeah, I do piss a few of them off sometimes. Great way to curtail their scam attempts by wasting as much of their time as possible.

Original review: April 23, 2018

Nothing but foreign scammers. They text and talk like foreigner. Trying to be military or NASA. Claim to be from California and asked what part of Cali they were from belong. I myself was born in Los Angeles. Every Californian know Cali is short for California and his reply was Watt not what but Watt. Of course light bulb. Second said he worked for NASA in San Francisco. Was from Alabama with houses there but was on secret mission in Germany. Light bulb flashes again and the topper was a Marine Officer that his job was medical technical. Light bulb flashed again and I left site after less than 24 hrs on it. Scammers. Nothing but scammer.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

First when I started out I got a lot of inquiries right away. I found quite rapidly that most of the women that contacted me wanted me to go to Google's Hangout and communicate with me that way. Then they wanted me to go to another site where I could sign up for free with a credit card and then get their phone number. It's a racket I will say that when I have reported a spammer that she does get taken off rapidly. Don't try customer service because there isn't any or if you can find it you're a better person than me. I upgraded my account so I could communicate with all the girls and write to them. 50% of the time that I signed in I could not even get my mail. I could not communicate with anyone. It was like I was a basic looker on the website. I tried customer service and found none. Go ahead at your own risk. It's only money right?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

A lot of profiles ask about Google Hangouts, one asked my email, after that, sent an email using pictures of a different person than the one on the site. Another one uses pictures of an adult model, whose pictures I have seen online. One even asked me to buy her plane tickets. And a lot of them sent links to other "adult" dating sites that are scams because even if you answer no to all their questions, you still get to join the site, except, if you want to message someone you need to give them your credit card number, for "age" verification.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

For the most part, when I chat with someone... the conversation starts out nice then after about a week they start professing undying love (weird) and they drop all the sadness in needing money for something. I ALWAYS say NO! Heck, even I know better! Now, for some reason I can't access the Mingle site... and I'm not even a scammer... oh well.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

The people that are creating the scams go to elaborate lengths to get money out of you. I knew it was a scam but I baited them and they took the bait. I used to work in fraud investigation. At least that was a major part of my job. So I kept them hanging on for over 2 weeks. I gave them so many hits that I suspected them. But they did not get it. Just kept describing new situations where they needed money desperately. And they use a new thing to get people to give them money. They ask you to buy steam cards for 100’s of dollars. Then they want you to take screenshots of the steam cards and send them via text message to them. They get so excited when you do it. I was able to play with them without them knowing because of my old connections. I don’t advise that unless you are in law enforcement. I don’t know how dangerous they are. Mingle 2 is driving the scams. They are actually located in Mumbai, India.

Mingle2 Company Information