Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.46/5

Mingle2 Reviews

Original review: May 15, 2020

You are here to see if Mingle2 is worth paying to use. NO it certainly is NOT, do not waste your money! KEITH is a LIAR, they are not removing or banning any scammers from this site. I used the site for a year and did not meet one single person who is REAL. I have reported over a thousand user, none of them have been removed, I can prove this, you can prove it for yourself too, make a free account there and report 5 scammers, most are easy to find, they say they are ** descent and use a photo of a ** woman or Asian woman, they say they are Asian and use a photo of a ** woman, and so on.

They have ridiculous locations such as Paris, Texas or London/Scotland and so on. I guarantee the five scammers you have reported will still be on that site a week later and even a year later, no one is removed or banned. KEITH is an absolute LIAR, that's a fact!!! Do not give this place your money, all they want is your money and that is all they care about, a lot of people have been scammed at this site and MINGLE do not give a damn about YOU. AVOID!!!! Use your common sense, I am telling the truth, KEITH is a LIAR!!!

Hi Dean,

We apologize for this bad experience. We are doing our best to weed out this scammers. Our team of admins are banning scammers 24/7. Thank you for your feedback

Mingle2

Original review: March 20, 2020

Can't login to my account. Always have a female picture. Am always asked to pose like her. That they are getting back to me soon.. Still I can't login...I find it really frustrating as if am a scam or what???

Hi,

We apologize for this bad experience. We will look at your account and resolve this matter as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Mingle2

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 14, 2020

I tried to log into my account from my cellphone and there was a popup message with a picture of a woman and the message was that I must take a selfie that matches the picture in order to log in but no matter how many times I tried to do that it said it doesn't match because the gesture has to be identical...well dah of course it won't match because we are NOT the same person, what's more frustrating is that they do not even provide an alternative method of verifying that you are a real person (because that's the reason they state there for that silly request to pose as a person I'm not and expect me to match that), I mean there is no link they refer you to if you are unable to match that photo, there is NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO other than to try and match a person's picture that you don't even know.

I take it that that's their way of saying they don't need my account active anymore, I have inboxes I can't read, I just see the notifications all because of this senseless request to first match a photo of someone else. I sent them an email using their "Contact Us" option but no reply....just great. This site has very poor service. I'm sorry. IT'S A BIG NO FOR ME IF THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE.

Hi Tinzo,

We apologize. We will look at this matter and make sure that your account will be cleared. Thank you for your patience.

Mingle2

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

After 7 weeks of using the site to search for even just a date, literally 100% of contacts made in my experience were fake profiles created by users to lure you into sugar dating gift card requests from these so called "single" ladies and not a "single" one has gone anywhere but the same end, mostly out of state profiles wanting to chat and ask for electronic funds. Usually gift cards. I even have multiple screen shots of the sites opening page showing the same pictures of the same girls but with different profiles names. Sometimes hair or makeup is altered and info is not the same person. This tells me the site is mostly automated and also not monitored by either adequate autosoftware or actual human employees. BEWARE!!!! Mingle2 is a fraud!!!! Waste of money and won't lead to any real human contact experience.

Hi Sean,

We Sincerely apologize for the bad experience on our site. We will do our best to weed out these scammers. Thank you for your feedback.

Mingle2

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I had a free account for years that I never used because all of the male members are scammers! I was reviewing my Paypal bill and realized they had set me up for reoccurring billing which I never authorized!I have worked tirelessly to get my $200 refund and the company simply refuses to refund me! I am told that I authorized the billing when I didn't. Paypal won't refund my account because they keep telling me I had reoccurring billing but I never subscribed reoccurring billing! This company is a scam all around!

Hi Stacy,

We sincerely apologize. We will check on this matter and rest assured that we will isse a refund.

Mingle2

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mingle2?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

This site in my opinion and experience is worse than a joke. I can usually tell fake picture and profiles. The profiles on this site are pretty much non existent. That’s if anyone actually answers the sparse questions they put up. Rest assured, no man that makes 100k Or more is going to put that info out on a site like this. It also amazes how suddenly every 18 to 40 year old, sexy looking, bare chested w/ banging abs is madly in need of a 62 year old female. Boggles the mind. Now I do t look my age but I certainly do not look like someone who would attract that age group.

It’s a waste of time unless you’re looking to get scammed. Guys? Trust me, you are not the only ones being scammed by young, hot looking people. It’s happening to all of us. Sad really. So many people wanting to just meet someone they can maybe build something with. Instead the world stays lonely because this crap is allowed to grow.

Hello,

We are banning scammers in large numbers daily. You can report suspected scammers by clicking
      the 'report abuse' button on any email you have received from them, or by clicking 'report user'

on the user's profile.Thank you,

Mingle2

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

This site is a scam! From the start girls will match you then they will send you links and try to get you to join sites they claim is free. They then take money from your card for various sites. Mingle probably own these sites and actively encourage these scammers. Keith whoever you are, you're full of crap, and nothing is going to be done about the scammers, you are the scammers. Do not join this rubbish scam site unless you want to sit for hours blocking hundreds of people and actually paying to do it. The site is crap, avoid like the plague. The site should be removed!!

Hi John,

We apologize for the bad experience. We are doing our best to weed out these scammers. You will see a scammer free site in the near future. Thank you for the feedback.

Mingle2

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Fake dating and fake profiles are the new normal? There's either no interaction or minimal interaction with the women on this website. Loads of girls in their 20's wanting to date a man in his 50's? Really? Do these people think users are that stupid? Women from God knows where after your money with no interest whatsoever in you. This is, in a nutshell, Mingle2.

Hi Antonio,

We apologize for your bad experience on our site. We will do our best to weed out these scammers. Thank you for your feedback

Mingle2

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Been on this site over 5 years, not one freakin date and when getting a response and replying back and forth about 2 mins. into the conversation they no longer reply. The green dot on their pic means they are still online but quit replying. Don't waste your precious time with this crap site.

Hi Peter,

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience on our site. We will look at this matter and see what we can do about it. Thank you for your feedback.

Mingle2

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I have been a member in the past and have always been concerned about the ease with which ANYONE can become a member "in 30 seconds" - their claim to fame. I joined again last month and found what I had seen previously - pictures of women that had been heavily 'photoshopped' or a series of pics that didn't match or pics that did not even match the profile descriptions. Recently, I have been very troubled by the influx of 'women' claiming to be 'in their 20's' but anyone could see that they were not even 18 yo! Makeup cannot hide children's faces.

I have reported this to them a number of times when I see a questionable photo but I'm not sure if they know the gravity of this "child trafficking". I have suggested that they find SOME way of pre-screening potential members. I even found a company in the UK who does that for dating services, but that was last year when I told them of that and really little has changed. It seems that "the numbers game" is more important to them than members' concerns.

Hi William,

We sincerely apologize for the bad experience. We have admins working 24/7 to monitor the site. We are doing our best to weed out these scammers.

Mingle2 Company Information