Accredited Partner

It's Just Lunch!

It's Just Lunch!
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.15/5

It's Just Lunch is a personalized matchmaking service that caters to busy professionals looking for meaningful relationships in more than 110 U.S. cities as well as cities in Canada, the UK, Ireland and Australia. Matchmakers get to know members and use their dating preferences and relationship history to select matches. It's Just Lunch makes all the arrangements for comfortable and safe face-to-face dates, including the time and place. All members have to do is show up ready to meet their match. Potential pairs meet over lunch or after work for drinks.

It's Just Lunch! Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch!?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about It's Just Lunch?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I am so happy with the security that It's Just Lunch brings! It was so refreshing to feel safe knowing that all the background work was done for me!! In world where anybody can say anything it's good to know someone has your back!!!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Ashley has been my matchmaker for about a month. Even through the holiday season and numerous reschedules or cancellations, she was able to find a match who is very suitable and I am looking forward to continuing this endeavor with her!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Working with Sheri has been fantastic. She has a eye for details and intuition that proves well matched to her career. She is also a lot of fun to work with and is committed to delivering for her clients. Lucky me, Lisa **

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

Debbie H has been the best help for matchmaking! She’s prompt with follow up and follow through and always easy to get ahold of when I have questions or just need to check in. Looking forward to dating success with It's Just Lunch!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Loving It’s Just Lunch so far! Meeting some new people and enjoying the dates. Matchmaker is easy to talk to and doing great on the matches. I like how a live person interviews you and they match you up and set the dates up.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Very unique and organic experience. Based on my first experience, it was nice to meet someone new. However, I am still looking for the right companion to grow with. I am looking forward to meeting a woman that I'm compatible with and to have fun and for us to get to know each other for a lifetime.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

Date was great. Matchmaker did a great job. We hit it off from the start. We are both very outgoing and had a lot in common. The date lasted 3 hours because the conversation was non-stop. Should be going on a 2nd date next week! Thanks IJL.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

It was a pleasure working with Sheri. She was always upbeat and encouraging. Sheri was cooperative in this difficult time. We had to use Zoom technology to deal with the shutdown of restaurants in New York City. This lasted many months.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Just wanted to express how great Debbie was working with...very personable! She kept everything light hearted and fun. She was great at listening about my requests and suggestions and had a great sense of humor. You can hear she has best intentions to help you find someone. Love her energy!

Heather

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Giving your money to It’s Just Lunch is a waste. They promise a personalized service that will introduce you to individuals that you and your consultant agree on. Instead, they count anyone who can fog a mirror as a match and count them as an introduction. I have had 4 consultants in 6 months, seems to be a huge problem keeping employees. As a result there is no real continuity or effort to actually get to know you. Each time I had a new person they presented the same potential match, happened 3 times. None of those attempts actually resulted in an introduction because he was not available yet they counted that as a qualified match. It seems clear there really is not an inventory of available people to match, at least if you are a woman looking to meet a man. Save your money!

It's Just Lunch! Company Information