1.92/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Toledo, OH

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Seacret Spa Reviews

Original review: March 24, 2017

I was on holiday in Malta and went into the Point Shopping Mall. As I have Psoriasis I was drawn to the Seacret stall. What a mistake! I decided to purchase a dead sea scrub and body cream. What a mistake. Then really hard sell started. I was encouraged to buy a peel, serum and cleanser which I decided to do. As my account was being processed. I was shown a not to be missed thermal mask. At this time another gentleman appeared. He was very aggressive. He was shouting at me to purchase the product, saying how could I not buy it. Disgusting hard sell. The young lady before us left in tears. No matter how good the products are this is an immoral way to treat people.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I've travelled a lot in my life, and in every mall I go, these idiots try to scam me. The first time was when I was 16 and the guy at the booth stopped me by STANDING in my way and basically having his face in mine. He then took my hand and forced a cream in it (not asking if I was allergic to anything or if he could touch me), he then proceeded to rub my hand while looking deeply in my eyes trying to flirt with me (which made me VERY uncomfortable). I ripped my hand from his and walked away. Since then I know to stay very clear from their booth, but EVERY TIME they target me. The men trying to flirt and the women trying to convince my boyfriend to buy their ** products for me.

But today was too much when one girl RAN to me, entered my personal space with her tube of cream and pushing me against a glass display so I couldn't walk away. She's lucky I'm pretty mellow because someone else would have ** slapped her for being so aggressive. I will NEVER buy anything from them. And I will always make sure to tell all my friends and family NOT to buy from them. They bully and intimidate people into buying their **. It should be illegal.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Horrible experience I had at the Jefferson Mall in Louisville, KY. I was walking around with my kids (2 years and 8 months) when I was bombarded by a gentleman named Roi. "Roi I'm sorry but you should not have harassed me the way you did about buying this **." Both of my kids were screaming their ** heads off and I was trying to go home since it was like 8:00 pm. Dude asked me when the last time I showered was. Like if it was a day ago or a week ago? I kept telling this dude I didn't have money like that. Omg. I'm still so pissed off. ** he was trying to sell was $200. That's insane for two products. Well then he'd throw things in for free and I still said, "No I don't have the money. I need to go." He then lowered one product to like 40 bucks and at this point I was "Here just take my ** card." After walking 20 ft away I was like hell no I do not want this. I turned back and told this dude "I'm sorry but I don't have the money."

I then asked him if he had any kids and he told me no. I told his ass that I have money for my two kids that's it. He told me he could not do the refund that I had to talk to the manager. I walked over to the other side of the mall and they didn't put it back on my card instead they gave me cash so I will be calling PNC Bank to tell them to freeze my card from that transaction and any "future" ones as well. Jesus Christ leave people the ** alone. If they want your overpriced ** they will come up to you. Still debating on going back in there and decking the dude in the face for making my kids cry for so long in the middle of the ** mall. ** all y'all. Hope you get shut down.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

The salesman at the mall kiosk was pretty convincing so I purchased a variety of Seacret products on a whim about 3.5 years ago. I didn't have the patience or interest to use the stuff that cleans the dead skin cells or most of the other products I bought. However, I immediately found that the body butter was the best moisturizer I had ever used in that it: (1) was an excellent moisturizer, and (2) it didn't leave my skin shiny and/or "wet" to the touch. In contrast, lanolin or petroleum jelly are excellent moisturizers but they leave skin shiny and wet to the touch, which I do not want during the daytime.

I shaved my head bald at the beginning of 2016 and use Seacret body butter on most days to keep on my scalp moisturized without having a glossy sheen. To save money, I will occasionally use Eucerin Daily Lotion on my scalp, especially if I'm just doing yard work or just running errands. But when I go to my job or am getting together with family or friends, I prefer to use Seacret body butter. It's the best I've found. By the way, I have been using Ocean Mist scent because it had the lightest scent among the options available when I purchased the product at the mall kiosk. Ocean Mist has worked fine but I'd rather have something that had no scent if the option is available.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I was at Jordan Creek Mall in West Des Moines and got suckered into stopping at the booth. After some pressured sales I stupidly believed what they told me and bought some skin care stuff. Which I should know better because my skin is really sensitive. After walking around a while my skin was burning so I went back to see if they would either take it as a return - 45 minutes later - or let me exchange for products which don't go on my face. They would not let me. They kept going on and on about how it is mud, there is no fragrance, even though it says so on the packages. They told me I could not return because the money GOES TO THE ISRAELI ARMY. At this point I was actually so mad, I walked away.

I am disputing this charge with my credit card company and I hope I win. Funny, when I go on to their website, it says they want their customers to be happy and will refund your money. Well, good luck trying to get your money back.... Don't buy. The products are probably nice but too high priced and ridiculous return policy says it is a scam and they don't care about their products.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seacret Spa?

Original review: July 27, 2016

I was shopping at Jordan Creek in West Des Moines. I was offered a lotion sample, which I (stupidly) accepted, and the salesman grabbed my hand and asked why I paint my fingernails. He took off my nail polish and started using the file thing. When he tried to get me to buy it, I told him I already owned the same product. He insisted that because it "wasn't ours," it didn't work. He moved on to asking me about my skincare and telling me that he could fix my "oily, problematic skin." After spending 20 minutes listening to his speech, he added up the total of all the products he thought I needed - $480.

Eventually he gave me "his employee discount" and "threw in a product for free" because he "knows I'll be back to buy again." I spent $70 because I needed to leave, and left feeling nauseous that I had just dropped that much money on something I absolutely did not need. I see other people at the Jordan Creek Mall have had the same experience with their predatory salespeople.

Original review: July 14, 2016

Pressure sales tactics on unwary consumers: bullied my daughter into purchasing products she neither wanted nor needed by grabbing her hand and blocking her path to leave. Granted my daughter did not have to buy the product but at 16 was just so flustered and in a rush to leave she just caved. Horrible company. Avoid business with them at all costs. RUN!

Original review: July 3, 2016

I've read through numerous reviews on here for this companies kiosks and their employee's "sales" tactics. And I do have to admit, that I myself, on more than one occasion, have had eerily similar experiences with their employees, as if they are actually taught to do their sales in the manner that they are conducted. It certainly isn't a coincidence that people all over the country are experiencing the EXACT same sale's tactics, "secret deals" offered, and the threat of if you walk away from their offer it will never be attainable again. BUT all that aside, I'm happy to report that I have recently learned that "Seacret Spa" has since decided against having mall kiosk and has moved onto being a one on one representative type company, similar to "MaryKay", "Avon", and "Pampered Chef."

So no more, do you have to try to sneak by the kiosk unnoticed, hoping they will prey on one of the other unsuspecting victims you've managed to mingle yourself into just to get past the kiosk without being jerked out of the group. LMAO. They really were that bad though. Also, since they have done away with the kiosk they now have lower overhead and have decided to "graciously" pass on those savings to the consumer, so their products are now much cheaper as well. I am in NO way affiliated with or an employee of Seacret Spa, I am just another kiosk victim, just like the rest of you, but also do happen to actually like some of their products.

I have got in contact with a representative that does work for them, and they will actually send you free samples out to try their products before you purchase and do a one on one thing with you through skype or any other face to face media. I'm glad that have done away with the prey on kiosks and am glad that they have since lowered their prices, bc I definitely couldn't afford the retail prices (even with their "special" discounts) at the kiosks and even still only can buy things from them now every now and then to treat myself, like for a birthday gift or something, bc they are still a bit on the expensive side. But they do have quality products, I just wish they weren't so damn expensive!

Original review: June 18, 2016

I have been accosted several times by these people. They are aggressive and annoying. What is this company? Their products are ok, but their approach is too aggressive and annoying. They are also nosy/busybodying. Products are overpriced, I believe. Like buying ZAP or Crepe Erase, etc. I think Mall administrators should have these people tone down. I do admit that I spent 200.00. One tries to get them to stop, but it is difficult. This should be addressed by mall staff.

Original review: June 10, 2016

Have been trying all day to find a product that I purchased in Florida. I live in Georgia. Getting a customer service rep on the phone with company is like pulling teeth! Obviously you people are not interested in selling your products!

Seacret Spa Company Information