1.09/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

887 Microsoft Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I purchased a new desktop computer and went to boot it up. I could not get to the start up screen, without creating a Microsoft account. (Background) The original computer I had a Microsoft account on it. However, I could never retrieve the login information and had called Microsoft and couldn't get it fixed. So, now I have a new computer and I cannot use the computer unless I create another Microsoft account, I refused and called technical support. I spoke to AI, on 11-9-2018, I thought that the guy on the phone had to be high, because he never changed his speech patterns and it even tried to make the noises that people make like UM, He kept saying he understood. He didn't understand, and no this was a lie. He cannot understand because he has no understanding of human emotions. So I took this as making me feel stupid because I don't like being lied to.

However, the good thing was he did fix the issue because I said that when I purchased the computer, it didn't say that to use the computer I was forced to create a Microsoft account, because the customer service agent was a computer. It couldn't argue and fixed the problem and I can use the new computer. So, for my first time using AI I am at a 50/50 split. This also brings up how many people who do have real emotions go without a job because humans feel and AI doesn't. I am concerned.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

So I've been suspended from Xbox live. Why? Because my teammate PURPOSELY killed me for no reason at all during a match of PUBG. I called him an **. I got suspended for that. So I get a punishment for calling an ** an ** but the guy going around trying to kill our whole team doesnt get anything? Screw you Xbox. Corrupt just like politics.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Microsoft apologizes for technical issues from their end not the "paid" customers end. Where’s our compensation. A lot of Microsoft customers that pay good money for your services are in my opinion are entitled to some kind of credit. What does everyone else think?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

HOW could the giant that is Microsoft, this multibillion-dollar company, boasting of one of the top five (changing) richest founders in the world, dicker over honoring a service/product I'd already paid for? Boggles the mind... Last year, I got a new computer and ordered a year subscription of the MS Suite. It came with a key card, which I installed upon receiving in September (2017). In late January/early February, I started getting messages saying the software was going to expire, which it did right around the month's end. I thought this odd as I was sure the subscription had been for a year. It was. I checked the original e-mails and found confirmation. However, my new HP computer had just went down and was sent off for a warranty repair for 3 weeks. By the time I got it back, I'd gotten a new job and was not going to use the computer very much, so I postponed calling Microsoft to inquire what was going on with the software.

After 3 months, I renewed my efforts to start pursuing work from home (via my computer), which was the primary motivation of obtaining a new computer at the original time of purchase. In June, I ended up calling MS to see what happened with the subscription. The service rep told me that, sometimes, the subscription cards only are good for 6 months, at which time, you receive an e-mail saying that you, the customer, need to follow certain steps to re-install the software. Which is rather amazing to me in itself. However, a friend had made the original purchase, so any such e-mail would have gone to him, and he was in another state. It probably went to his junk folder, but, even if he had received such a message, he has computers w/ permanent MS software, and would have probably written it off, forgetting about my new software from 6 mos. prior.

Regardless, Microsoft knew then that I hadn't been able to make use of the full year's purchase of the 365 MS Suite. Therefore, I asked the rep to make it up to me and send me the remaining amount of time. He hesitated and said they usually wouldn't do that because I waited so long to call. My computer had been broken as the subscription expired, I wasn't using it after that for months. Beside the point, he affirmed that I hadn't had the software accessible to me, AND that it was essentially their fault I didn't, as there would have been NO WAY that either myself or my friend could have predicted such a nonsensical process from the most gigantic software company in the world, Microsoft, in utilizing their trademark product, the Microsoft Suite. And, they were not going to make it up to me.

In utter astonishment at hearing this, I began to argue with the rep, and, then, just closed my mouth. I said, "You know what, never mind. If the software magnate that is Microsoft won't honor a $79 agreement for service of their most used product, that doesn't cost them a dime probably, when $79 is a good bit of money to me, and you've admitted it was your fault I couldn't use it, I'm not going to bother saying another word--if that's the poor way you do business. I'm getting off the phone." The guy then said, "Wait a minute. Let me see what I can do." He puts me on hold, comes back and offers me 3 "free" months--when 6 more had been paid for. Again, not worth my time to argue, I accepted it.

He said it would come in 3 proceeding e-mails--that I would have to download individually. Which I did, ultimately. However, the only way to get it to work was to link my MS account w/ my friend's who'd originally made the purchase--so that we could see all each other's files! And, we're friends, but that was a little much. I'm sure there was another way to resolve the problem. But, I had literally spent, at this point, more than 3 hours cumulatively on 3 different calls to Microsoft over the past couple days-- It was ridiculous.

Thus, I just went with it for that time. Then, in a month's time, I ** you not (had to say it), Word began to tell me that my subscription was about to expire, which it continued to say, though seemed to keep working-- even though I could clearly see-- in our joint account-- the due date for the software to charge again was not til January-- for the life of the computer! Which, additionally absurdly, was only another month or so.

As a side note: A testament to HP's complete ** in production of my laptop, which was only a year old when it went down, for the 3rd time. This was among the single worst experiences I could have in technology. That Microsoft wouldn't even honor their own subscription, after admitting fault, until I blew them off. And then deigned to fix their error through such a shoddy patch-job of service and product hoops FOR ME to jump through-- after I'd had to harass my friend more times than I could count, while he was working, to obtain info for them, who had been nice enough to purchase this for me-- only to have it all STILL not work in the end (of the Microsoft Suite) is incomparably deplorable! I remain utterly incredulous. As this stands out as being the most colossal customer service/product botching combo I've ever encountered in my life! They're a virtual monopoly, so I guess they just don't give a **. Bill Gates, I wish you could hear me...

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Locked me out of my account after 9 years - Don't even bother about an email account. Pathetic technician support. After several attempts to verify myself in 9 days they decide that I should get a new email address. They updated their services and I'd say locked out several of their customers. What an enormous joke of a company. Stars I wouldn't give them one star let alone five.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I downloaded an older version of Windows 10 Pro on my desktop. This version was incompatible with the audio drivers on the motherboard and caused freezing issues and the hated blue screen with clock_watchdog_timeout warning. I was told by Microsoft Technical support (after hours of waiting) that I needed to update Windows. The level 1 technician uploaded an ISO to the desktop, but we were unable to download the update because the computer kept freezing. He assigned a level 2 technician to call me back in 2 days within a two hour range. No one called me.

After calling them and being on hold for 2 hours, the level 2 technician uploaded an ISO to a USB thumb drive. Still froze before uploading. She said they would call me back in two days during a 2 hour time slot to work it out. Once again, no one called me. I called them and was on hold for 3 hour so! 3 hours, that’s completely unacceptable. No one at the call center, in India, cares how long you are on hold. I actually heard a level 2 technician making fun of me asking for help after being on hold for 3 hours. She was mimicking me in the background. The level 2 technician that was helping me said he couldn’t offer assistance since the case had been assigned to another level 2 technician and that person needed to call me. I told him no one ever called me back and that appointments were useless if that person never called. He had the audacity to put me on hold.

AGAIN, and I waited 2 hours for him to come back on the phone to get his name and lodge a formal complaint but he never came back. Moral of the story, a Microsoft doesn’t care about its customers and once they assign you to level 2, level 1 can never help you again. Also, I think there are only 2 level 2 technicians working a single shift to service billions of people worldwide. I want to tell Microsoft to hire more technicians, and then train them to actually CARE about customer service.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Absolute junk. I am sitting on $2600.00 hundred dollars of garbage in less than 2 years. Latest. Surface Tablet, less than 3 months old. I just threw it in the ** garbage. $1,300 dollars, and the time to set it up, in the ** garbage in less than 90 days. Did Best Buy help. LOL!!! How can these THIEVES, YES THIEVES fleece the world. Seriously, I ask you how can they continue to fleece consumers without being held accountable? It's a shame. A bloody shame. I stand to lose thousands and these thieves make hundreds of billions. I say this with all due respect to what I have encountered from the start from Microsoft and their help. Damn disgrace. Now you see what money and power get.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I purchased a custom Xbox controller for his birthday. After hitting submit I realized the bumpers on the controller were wrong and immediately set to calling. After being told to call back after 5 hours, spending 3 hours being hung up on and transferred around, being given a number to call that tried to sell me some "great offers" like roadside assistance, I was told that the store is closed and doesn't open till 9pm CST. So I called again at 9 and was told "Sorry ma'am. You should have called sooner." When I explained I had, he got a sup involved who said they would fix or cancel this order and I would be getting an email.

The next day still no email so I called and was told it was in the process of being canceled. Today I get the it's shipped email w/ the green bumpers, so again I call. Was told by a sup that "Nothing we can do," and "I should have known that the bumpers were green before hitting submit" and that I also should have known there would be no way to change or cancel. Horrendous experience!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Microsoft tech support is a joke. You would think that being they are such a huge company they would appreciate their customers, instead their techs work off how much money they can make a customer spend. I purchased a Microsoft home and student program for $150 and a brand new HP laptop. Brought everything home tried to install the program and kept getting a message that Microsoft was having an issue on their end to try after several minutes.

After 6 times it froze it out of trying to install because according to Microsoft I had tried to enter the product key too many times, so I called support. Gave them access to my new computer. Was told I had several hackers, no firewall and was not going to be able to install the program unless I paid $3399.99 for a lifetime firewall thru them and then they would give me the program for free, also if I didn't purchase the said stuff my computer would have to be return because it was no good.

I am so glad I have a son in law that is tech smart. I quick text him. He said, "Don't buy anything." He got home. Got into my computer here. The tech guy from Microsoft took down my firewall in my computer. Added a small bug so the program I bought wouldn't load. He cleared everything out and lo and behold my program was installed. Thanks for nothing and I will NEVER BUY FROM MICROSOFT AGAIN.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Windows 10 is going to be the death of Microsoft. I recently went through an issue which only further made me happy that I purchased my first Mac a few years ago. I won't be buying another PC with windows on it. If I need a non Mac OS I will be using Linux. Windows 10 is filled with bloatware, terrible lack of privacy, and a heavy-handed feel. An update installed that caused numerous issues including the "desktop unavailable" issue, and fixing the windows install cost me the data on my external hard drive which was erased when I installed their setup.exe to do an in-place upgrade. For years, Microsoft has failed miserably to listen to its consumers. Why else would there be an XP Forever, Windows 7 Forever phenomenons? Goodbye Windows. And I know you will be hearing this from many other frustrated consumers that you FAILED TO LISTEN TO.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I enjoy reading some of the articles under "Sponsored Sites". However I am bombarded with a ton of ads, which is annoying the heck out of me. Each "sponsored page" gives a one or two bi-lines and multitude of ads, before having to click "next" for the remainder of the "story", which goes on for 30-40 minutes. This then turns into 30+ minutes of the nonsense... just to read a story-line. I also want to say that recently (the last few days) I've seen less ads showing up on the articles that I had read.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

My computer crashed, I purchased Home & Office 2016 and installed and activated the product. A month ago, my computer had another issue and so the company I use to repair my computer said I need to re-install. I did not have time and I took it to them. At that time I created an Outlook account, like everyone else. Per the Repair person's urging I wrote my Password down on a card and kept it a secret when I purchased the product. I lost the card.

So a month ago, I took down my information and not the card. Microsoft urged me to open another account. Now, No Purchases have been associated with my new email address. I went through the security review at least 10 times now, and they cannot verify I did purchase the product. I finally got through on the sales line and actually received some assistance and a case # but I cannot get my information verified. I have been calling all day, too busy. Message says my issue can be resolved with a Paid Subscription. I have Paid Enough. I need the documents on my computer. I need my Resume for a Job Interview on Friday. I work the rest of the week. I have been getting the run around so much, All I want is what I paid for.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I was trying to solve a simple technical issue in Outlook. I contact support via Live Chat and they said they could not resolve the issue because I'm a Business customer. They gave me a phone number to call, then after answering a dozen questions, they told me they were unable to support me since I purchased the product from a vendor. It's the same Outlook, and they could have provided support - they just refuse to use their resources to do so. In conclusion, Microsoft has become too large to support its customers, and they have lost touch with who they're serving. They don't care about you, and will refuse to support you.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

My computer automatically updated to Windows 10. That was fine, I told myself. Then... then I realize that all my basic apps are missing. I got to play a DVD and I no longer have a DVD Player app. So I go to the App Store like it suggests and... it asks me to buy it. A DVD APP TO PLAY A MOVIE I ALREADY BOUGHT ON MY COMPUTER WHICH I BOUGHT. I bought a whole computer. That includes the ability to play DVDs. So now I have to pay 15 dollars to play them?! That is beyond ridiculous. I will never buy another Windows computer again!!!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I purchased an HP laptop and either never received the keycode by email for Office or didn't see it. I paid for the program when I purchased the laptop ($150). I called to ask for the keycode and after multiple calls, and showing proof of the purchase, they said they could do nothing or me. Although I bought the lifetime license, where I never have to renew, they said I would have to buy the program again to get another keycode for $150. This is like buying a car and losing a key and the dealership says 'Sorry, you'll have to buy a new car!' I also didn't know that if you don't use the keycode for 6 months after purchase, it becomes null and void and won't work - even though you bought it and it's yours.

What I learned from this call - NEVER EVER have a computer company add on any programs. Buy them yourself and add them on. I paid $21 through a company in the UK to get Office Professional after this fiasco. HP and MS wanted $150 for ANOTHER COPY of the Student Home edition which does not include the mail program. I also learned when an MS supervisor asks you to hold for a few minutes and you hold on for 45 minutes and hang up, they call you back. Customer service sucks at this company. I spent hours on chat and on the phone for them to say they could do nothing for me. Very, very aggravated when the back and forth was over with.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I watch Netflix, Hulu, and NFL Gamepass all the time AND AFTER A RECENT MICROSOFT UPGRADE USING THE EDGE BROWSER, I NOW HAVE TO LOG IN COMPLETELY EVERY TIME where I only had to type in my password before. To me, this is stupid and annoying. I switched to the Firefox browser and now every website that I have logged into before comes up with username and password already typed in and all I have to do is click log in. The past six days I have emailed Microsoft two times about this and still no response. Online is hundreds of customer complaints about their stupidity, greed and horrible customer service. What used to be a fairly good corporation is going to hell and getting worse every day. I wonder if Bill Gates really knows all this or if he really cares.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I have been using Windows all my life and a product that Microsoft made. Why should I pay for technical support with Microsoft when all of these other companies offer free technical support. Like Microsoft is the worst company I have ever talked to in case of deal with customer server. They expect a person to pay for troubleshooting a problem dealing with Microsoft Windows a product from them. It's BULL!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I was on the phone with Microsoft's support line for about an hour and a half. After step by step they took me through to verify that I had purchased Windows 7 and upgraded to Windows 10 Home (he kept saying Windows 10 Pro) I had to dig out my old computer case and find the Windows 7 Home Premium product key that I had, and after waiting on hold for a very long time, I was told that I was going to get a new key to activate Windows 10 on my computer that I had to reinstall Windows 10 to.

Well turns out at the very end of this long hour and a half holding session that they forgot to mention I would have to spend $40 USD in order to get this Windows 10 Pro key (even though I only wanted a Windows 10 Home key...) so I said, "No thank you, I could get one cheaper on alternate websites for about $20 if I really wanted. I just wanted to get my Windows 10 Home already installed activated so it would stop bugging me about it. Thanks anyway Microsoft for basically wasting my night," kind of frustrating the gentleman was so nice the entire time in helping me but it was just a pointless phone call where they wanted to extort me for money instead of just saying "oh you already had a Windows key and need it reactivated? Well you have to pay us". GG Microsoft, GG.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I'm not sure the actual phone reps that you talk to after pushing your way through the robotic jungle to an actual rep know that they're lying, but they are. I called on Tuesday to confirm my 2.5-year-old Surface Pro 4 was as trashed as I thought it was. Flickering, shadowed screen. I'd already uninstalled the graphics drivers myself per online troubleshooting guides so I wasn't optimistic The patient tech (Mary) talked me through resetting the drivers and after about 2 hours of not getting any results, she says "This is a known issue with your system. We will send you a replacement at no charge." "Great," I said knowing already that meant that it would be no party on my end, reinstalling everything.

I couldn't be happy about it but she said "We take ownership of this problem and will replace the system." Even though it is out of warranty, I asked for confirmation. She agreed that it would be replaced even though it was out of warranty. She said that I would get an email with a shipping label to return and was careful to tell me how I needed to pack it and to take a photograph in case there was damage in transit, etc. The shipping label hadn't arrived within 24 hours so I waded through the morass that is their "support" website and made contact with an online chat person named Zy.

Zy was able to use my Service Request Number to find the case and assured me that he didn't know why I hadn't received the label but assured me he would check into it and I should have it within a few hours. The next morning, today, 8/20/18, I received an email from Zy, saying that he had run into a snag in that I had purchased the system elsewhere. Not true, I purchased it directly from MS online, January 22, 2016. Groaning, I called the number on the email hoping against hope that it would be a direct line to support. Nope. Same robo answering loop I was in on the first day.

After several minutes, I got a live person on the line, Yorvin, who was delighted that I had a service number and looked it up quickly and was just as puzzled as Zy about why I hadn't received the label. He told me that it was the shipping company's fault. They had authorized it and that somehow the shipping company had dropped the ball. RIGHT... He said he would follow it through the process and took my call-back number and promised to call me back in about 30 minutes to confirm I had received the label.

It's been 4 hours. When I first placed the call, I just wanted to confirm that my system was trash, they didn't have to get my hopes up that it would be replaced. There's no point in doing that if they had no intention of following through. You know follow-through, we used to do that... The horrible part is I love my Surface Pro 4. It's a wonderful machine, does everything I want it to and quickly. I would've bought another if they'd told me that it was out of warranty and it wasn't supported. But they didn't. They fed me a line of BS. Now I don't think I can buy another Microsoft system. So very disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I called in for a simple request of getting Microsoft Edge to open and you all turned it into a major overhaul of my computer when you reinstalled Window 10, which corrupted my profile - so you thought you could just create another profile and everything would be ok. Well, it isn't OK **. I have lost 5 days of time and the lost over $2000 in productivity trying to get everything back to the way it was, and would have been lost if it weren’t for my IT Technician (and I had to pay him out of my pocket - I should charge you for his services!!!). I don’t trust you anymore and will probably never call you again or recommend you to anyone. Go ahead and send me a satisfaction survey. Pissed Off.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

So I get a brand new laptop, and I immediately try to download Chrome. Not only is there a smarmy message about how Microsoft edge is better (it isn't and never will be) and I should use it instead, I also get a prompt saying "S-mode is enabled" meaning I can't download ANYTHING Microsoft doesn't make itself. No game clients, and certainly not Chrome. It came off as really desperate to be better than Google. Everything about Microsoft is second rate in every regard, including their endless need to shove Bing down everyone's throats. In the words of a wise woman, "Stop making Bing trying to happen, it's never gonna happen." If I didn't want such a cheap laptop I wouldn't have stooped so low as to buy a product from Microsoft's desperate plea for attention, so please, try not to strong arm people into liking and using your products. It only makes me hate the company even more.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I ordered an Xbox One X, the item was being returned by UPS due to a "hazardous material irregularity." The item never made it to it destination. I contacted Microsoft and was told that only once they get the item back will refund my money and then I had to do a whole new order to get a new Xbox One X. I did not have any options but to get my money back and then I had to do another order.

All I wanted was a replacement of what I already paid for and did not get. I provided the tracking number showing that I never received the item and even provided a return tracking number that UPS provided that showed the item was returned to them 3 days prior, of which Microsoft had no record of. after several more hours of phone calls and several supervisors. I was finally given a service number and told and they will replace my items and mail it. I was also told I will have a tracking number by Monday at the latest, in my email. Monday has rolled around and yet no tracking number. I will NEVER order through Microsoft again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

This company has no customer service at all, I placed an order and they charged me for it, then sent me one of the two products. Checking over my bank account they charged me for the more expensive one and sent me the lesser one. They then continued to keep on charging my bank account 12 times for the lesser item. My bank is currently unable to unfreeze the finances due to all 12 being in process for 3 days now, I have called and spoken to several supervisors, no one is able to help, all I've gotten is "that it has been escalated". They do not have a phone number or email address for this said department, I was also told "I just need to be patient and someone will get back to me with in 24-48 hours." Nothing about it being or how they plan on getting this resolved.

We're not talking about a little bit money either, I explained that they drained my account to $6.00. I made another call again talking to a different supervisor, he refused to help and kept repeating himself and wouldn't let me talk and then hung up on me when asking for higher assistance. This interaction has been a complete nightmare, their customer service is nothing but a joke! I have never experienced service this poorly, I advise everyone to not use them! I have never experienced customer service this terrible!!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I have been a paid member for two years now, and have been disappointed every time I call them for support. First, the computer bot tries to dissuade you from getting through to a live human being, even though this is supposed to be the paid support number. Second, the people are overseas so the quality of telephone connection is poor and on top of it there is a language barrier due to the heavy accent. Third, they seem to only know the most basic stuff, anything that is more than a third grader's education level they are simply lost.

The problem is rather than telling you they don't know, they try to do something, which most of the time causes more damage than the original problem. Today I called to ask a simple question about Windows 10 backup feature. I was told that they are not trained to discuss that. When I said why the paid technical support does not discuss a well known Windows 10 feature, the technician kept repeating the same line that she is not trained on this. It took me 2 days to reach a supervisor to ask my question. I will NEVER use Microsoft paid support again. They are the worst.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

For many years I use Microsoft and any of their products, but since new generation and the expansion of Microsoft all the things we know as assurance they all disappear. We can't contact directly the support, we are always talking with a bot, games we uninstall that it install by itself and the bad services is growing more and more faster. Who supervise Microsoft? How we pass them through? How can we continue evolving without everything collapse? I don't receive anything in exchange and I don't want any money, like otherwise, I don't want be charge or harmed.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I have had the same issue for over a year and cannot get technical support without paying for it. It all began when I did one of their critical updates or they did an auto update. When I open a new document and start typing and then When I go to save it, it often looks like it has saved but has locked up Word. I have to force quit. And when I go to reopen the document is it blank. Very upsetting and frustrating. I think it is appalling that Microsoft demands I pay for their defective product that I did not create nor cause the issue with.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I have since learned I am not the only one this happened to. Microsoft started doing updates without the warnings and if you turned your computer off whilst it was updating it caused it to crash. This cost me to have fixed + lost me 5 days of working. Having got my computer back Word & Excel asked me to sign in or I would lose them, tried this but as it had originally been set up by the store and although I thought I had the password. nothing worked. I couldn't reset password as I don't have a mobile and 3 days on they still haven't responded to the questions I had to answer to access to reset. Not impressed Microsoft.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

When someone hacked my email account for Hotmail/Outlook, Microsoft wanted verification that they made impossible to give. They wanted me to fill in my email address where the letters were missing, HOWEVER, there was NO possible way to do that! Nothing to click on, no cursor, no button, nothing! Not only that, but the email address I gave them for in case my first one was compromised ALSO wouldn't let me in because Microsoft controlled that one too!

I finally found a way in thru a rarely used email site. But Microsoft really puts you thru the mill with the questions! They wanted email addresses of several people that I email - which was not easy to do given the fact that I couldn't access my address book because it's in the email site I'm locked out of! I finally came up with a couple, such as my insurance agent's address. Okay, so that was challenging - but it gets worse! The questionnaire wanted EXACT subject lines that I used in sending emails! Who can remember subject lines? If it wasn't for emails that just had my timesheet dates, I never would have been able to furnish a single subject line. Microsoft, we get that you want to protect us - but please, make it so that we can actually DO what your message box is telling us to do!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I bought a Surface Pro 4 for my daughter's birthday. We were trying to use the computer and set it up but once we did the touchscreen nor the pen worked. We went to the store and they did updates and all and we spent like 2 hours at the store and they said it was all fixed, but when we got home and checked if the touchscreen worked it didn't, neither did the pen! Then we go back to the store 1 year later and they did updates again and the guy he left and said he was going to come back. We ask the guy to come back with our computer and he said there was a hardware problem. We ask, "What can we do?" and he says that they can try and fix it or we would have to pay $440 to repair it! This product sucks. Do NOT buy it.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Worst program I have ever used to the point where I may be switching my business exclusively to Gmail. How the government permits such a crap email program to exist is frightening. You add email addresses to the program and they disappear. 2007, 2011 were great. This Office 365 is a piece of **.

Microsoft Company Information