2. Miscellaneous

4.0/5 (1924 ratings)

About Microsoft

Microsoft Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: June 26, 2021

Things have been fine. No problems with anything. I am satisfied with Windows defense. And because it's free, I'm very happy. It fits the bill. I can depend on it. My choice is Windows Defender, always.

Original review: June 11, 2021

Windows Security is a free part of Windows Microsoft and appears to be doing the job. I have had many other Anti-virus programs that I have paid for and have had issues. It just may be there is no issues with Windows Security because it is from the same people who developed Windows.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

A lot of companies out there sell computers but the Microsoft store inside Danbury Fair Mall in CT is by far the most professional and greatest staff I have ever experienced. The Microsoft company is professional and great as always and best customer care service.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

It is extremely light and compact. I wish there were customer service that was comparable to the apple. The screen is bright and easily readable, and I would make a lot more use of some of the features if I could get a contact for customer service to help me.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

I bought Bose Soundsport free a month or two ago. The device couldn't fit my ears properly and every time I used, my ears pained. I was very worried I wouldn't get any refund. The customer supervisor, Gabbi G, happily assisted and refunded the item with no questions asked. Excellent customer service and will continue to support Microsoft.

Original review: July 26, 2021

Microsoft forces me to use pw to log in. As soon as I login, Bing automatically loads in. Slows down my PC with unwanted microsoft software running in the background. Filed complaint with BBB to which microsoft refused to correct. No matter what I try can't solve the problem. Will never buy microsoft, Hewlett Packard or Intel products again as they are all responsible for my headaches. I have no privacy whatsoever as microsoft owns my pc. Corrupt, dishonest company, stay away for your own sake.

Original review: July 24, 2021

To start off, I’ve had a bad experience with Microsoft so far. I switched from a Mac computer to a Surface book 3. From the start of getting my surface book 3 I’ve experience issues with a notification coming across my screen constantly stating that it has been detached even though I didn’t click the detach button. Furthermore, my computer consistently shut on and off. Now my computer refuses to turn on. I also find it difficult when scheduling an appointment for repair. I would say this is one of the worst services I’ve had at Microsoft. I probably will not recommend anyone to purchase a Microsoft product. I won’t even purchase another Microsoft product.

Original review: July 10, 2021

Every time there's an update it ruins my computer. Everything has to be reset; programs, sign-ins, etc. It never fails; they always fail. I'm going to an alternative. Microsoft wastes a lot of my time.

Original review: June 30, 2021

I have tried 6 days straight to get issue fixed with my very old live.com account and have been unable to get any help. I do not know password, and cannot do anything to fix account because I don't know it.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I have a unique situation and need to speak to a person. There is NO ONE. Everything is self help online. So is this now another business that has let all their employees go and the computers are running the show? Between self check-outs and self help customer service, where are people going to work? Terrible!!!

Microsoft Company Information