3.9/5 (749 ratings)

About Adobe

Adobe Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adobe?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2023

Terrible customer service. They keep charging you although you cancelled your account. Never give your bank info because they keep charging you and if you cancel they still charge you. They waste my time on different calls and never cancelled. I had to change my credit card.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

I just graduated with my Masters in Architecture from the University of Cape Town, South Africa and I have been battling with adobe since my first year.

1 - The University of Cape Town is ranked the best university on the African continent, but Adobe does not provide ANY student discounts for South African students. I believe that especially in developing countries' programs should be made more affordable, but they are not.
2- Random increases in monthly payment amounts, I have had months where they charged me twice, almost three times my "subscription" amount, and have been battling with the customer service person to rectify these issues (still have not been credited that which was taken).

3- Cancelation fee is a scam. As a student, I wanted to cancel my subscription, but was faced with $350 (which is A LOT for a student in South Africa) to cancel my plan, therefore I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I am going to cancel my subscription once I have the money.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2022

I purchased the supposedly good deal where I get to try out Indesign, free of charge, for a month. THIS HOWEVER WAS DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE. Was charged over 100 pounds as an early cancellation fee for the Indesign plan. This is a ridiculous amount. It somehow seems that they give you two plans for this free trial thing, only ONE of which is actually on a free trial. The other one will cost you a cancellation fee. I'd never buy two plans, they just stick the two together even when you think you're only buying one. They trick and deceive you and lead you under false pretenses. Everything they do is for money. Adobe, do better. Imagine all the other young aspiring artists who get scammed and cheated on by Adobe all because they want to take advantage of a free trial.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

My son had a free trial with Adobe Photography and Creative in January 2022. Twelve months later I’m still tied in to paying monthly fees. In the last month I’ve had eight payments leave my account. Called customer services four times today and had a different response each time. You’re ripping us off Adobe, shame on you. Would warn people against using your services.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

I had a subscription with Adobe that I cancelled in December 2021. Since then, Adobe has continued to charge my credit card monthly for the past 11 months. In contacting them, I was told that someone else has a subscription using my credit card and a different email address that they believe is mine, despite me telling them I don't have an alternate email address. This is all the information they'll give me, despite the fact that they believe the second account is in my name. They won't give me any more information due to "data protection" policies. So they think the account is mine and will charge me for it, but won't tell me anything about it. ABSOLUTE RIP OFF AND FRAUD.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

I really do not get it. I have been a subscriber of Adobe Stock images for a year now. Out of nowhere 110 of my asset credits disappeared off my account. When I reached out they said that they have opened a case for me and that it will take 3-4 days to get these assets back. I was promised that they would send an email confirmation and nothing was sent. I called after 6 days and they said I needed to wait another 4 days. Here we are 14 days later and I was asked to wait another 4 days. When I requested to speak to a supervisor, they said someone will call me within 24 hours for there was no one there. I can't believe it that a software company cannot fix this right away. JUST ADD THE MISSING ASSETS BACK TO MY ACCOUNT OR REIMBURSE ME like a respectful company would do. I called to cancel. Tey put me on hold and disconnected me.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

I thought I was getting a month to month plan. Turns out, I accidently signed up for a ANNUAL plan. After 3 weeks, I tried to cancel it and they tried to charge me $110 cancelation fee. I instead reported my credit card lost, got a new number, and this ** company can take a flying leap. I will use another program in the future to make small edits to PDFs.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Such a scam. Such a scam. Make it so complicated to cancel plan. And when you finally can they try to charge you extortionate amount. When calling 020 7365 0735 I was offered it for free for the last months but they still wouldn't remove the auto renewal. So sure enough they will be charging me again when I try to leave. If anyone knows a way to help me escape this trap let me know!!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

What the hell are these guys thinking by running a business like this? Its subscription system is a complete scam. Why would they risk getting such a bad reputation for trickery and scamming people out of money from hidden cancellation fees and auto renewals. Just because I clicked on the Adobe icon on my computer it renewed my subscription, Then when I went to cancel my entire Adobe Account it charged me a Extra $158.62 for a "Cancellation Fee". I Will NEVER use Adobe again and advise anyone else to do the same. Canva will do the job for me. I'd love to know exactly how many Uni students have been scammed out of their money from this pathetic company? Has to be in the Millions. DIRTY THIEVES!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

Tried to cancel their subscription and are hit with a bigger payment for EARLY TERMINATION, there is no way to seek a waiver or recourse to it. Well done fabulous customer service, now I going to tell everyone I know not to use adobe. Had only used it for 2 days, and now I am out of business and tried to seek some kind of understanding to waive the Early Termination, but they having none of it. Pay and Bye forever.

Adobe Company Information