1.12/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Adobe

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 11, 2017

329 Adobe Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I subscribed to "Adobe Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition" for one year although I only used it for less than two months to write a book. Adobe renewed me at the end of the year without my authorization, and the monthly fee increased. As soon as I realized that I was being billed although I hadn't renewed, which was a couple months later (August 2017), I contacted them. They said they would bill me a $180.00 cancellation fee. It was ludicrous as I had not renewed to begin with, which I said to them. After being on chat with them for a ridiculous amount of time, trying to get the matter resolved, they continued in an effort to get me to pay and offered me free months etc, as well. Finally, they said they would refund me one month, not the three months that they took unauthorized funds from me.

They said that they would only refund one month because I had continued to use their service, which is an untruth. The way Adobe has it set up, documents automatically go into Adobe on the computers. As I stated, I had not used Adobe after I published my book which was no more than two months after I ordered and received Adobe in May 2016. I contacted my bank (Chase) and they put on a block to prevent any more charges from them coming through. Well, come the next month September, Adobe sent me an email saying they were having trouble processing the monthly charge for September. I contacted them and asked why they were trying to bill me when I had gone through all I did previously trying to get them to understand that I had not renewed.

The person said it was an error as an automatic system was trying to bill me. Well, come October, Adobe had billed me again and actually got the money this time. I called Chase Bank who said to me that some companies are sophisticated with their own tools to bypass a block. Chase Bank said that they would process a dispute of the charges for me. I then contacted Adobe and was on chat with them for 45 minutes, wasting my time. Adobe representatives hadn't a clue and was intentionally putting me off with no solution. Then suddenly I read on the screen that the chat was disconnected. Those people lie. They said they sent me an email about the renewal, which was a lie. When I said I didn't receive an email from them about a renewal, they said it may have gone into spam.

Well, why did the email that stated they were having problems processing a charge to my bank account not go into spam? I received that one. They kept saying they were sorry for the inconvenience, yet didn't try to understand and resolve the matter. They asked the same questions over and over again. They don't listen. It's a waste of time calling them to resolve the matter. Their only concern is finding a way to keep getting monies from the customer.

Adobe has got to be stopped. Who know how many people they are doing this to who don't know what to do to help get it stopped or just don't have the time for it. I want Adobe to pay me for the five months that they billed me when I never renewed to begin with. My contract with them was from May 2016-May 2017, which I paid as contracted. I want them to stop trying to take my funds monthly for something that I never ordered. They owe me for June, July, August, September and October 2017 at $32.05 a month for $160.25.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I wish I could give no star. I was trying to update my desktop and I installed Adobe systems. It says you can cancel at any time, so I called to cancel over the phone I was on hold forever. Canceled online, then got debited on 9/13/17. Still could not get hold of a customer service representative and my card expired. I got an email asking me for an updated card so my membership doesn't lapse. I did not update any payment information and my new card was debited again. I still went ahead to cancel and it's charged $143. and some cents. This is a scam I did not bargain for.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I decided to give Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop a try because I am dabbling in photography. From the very start - I wasn't happy with the product. I attempted a few times to cancel my month to month subscription before I got charged going into my second month. The website was difficult to navigate and I wasn't given an "option" to cancel my subscription online. I attempted an online chat and sat waiting. A little dialogue box opened and said that I would be helped in less than one minute - or something to that effect. Nothing! Clicked out the window and decided to call customer service. I was given the option to receive a call back from Adobe or wait for a representative. I opted to wait - because it clearly stated that the wait time was "more than one minute". I'm patient. I can wait - I just want to get this done! I have been on the phone for over 15 minutes listening to the token hold music with nary an update on when someone would be with me.

They clearly don't want anyone to cancel a single service. I have signed on to a number of subscription services and have had to cancel quite a few because the services weren't for me. Never have I dealt with such a blatant disregard for customer convenience and communication. Update - after 20 minutes waiting - I was connected to an amazing customer service representative who resolved my issue in less than 5 minutes. That is the only reason I'm raising my 1 star review up to a 2. She was the saving grace of the entire situation. With that said - I still will not use another Adobe product that requires a monthly subscription.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I have an account with Adobe and I was researching costs options for Fonts. I doing so I accidentally clicked a button that somehow placed the order for the font. I e-mail Adobe support and explained the error and didn't hear back for days, so I call Adobe support. Explained the error and they said no refund. No reason was given.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I had an issue where I needed to speak with Adobe support. I went through their support page in hopes to speak with someone and, no matter what I clicked, I could not speak to a human. They try everything to have you search their troubleshooting topics and, of course, my issue is not there. I found a way to do an online chat, but nobody every responded to me. I Googled 'call Adobe support' and a phone number was provided. I called that number and after going through the multiple options, I never got to a human. I would rather deal with Comcast than Adobe, that's how infuriating Adobe is.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adobe?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Well, my computer crashed and I got a new hard drive for it. Put my Adobe Photoshop disc in and it worked for a week then said I needed to activate the serial online. Didn't work. So I went online for a number to call. I dialed the number and a recorded message told me they don't verify on the phone anymore, go online to chat. Well I waited 50 minutes before they connected me to a person who thought she could help me. I am still on hold. I have been on the line with them for almost 2 hours now. I asked for a supervisor many, many times because the agent just kept asking me to retype my serial number and then each time told me it wasn't listed.

Finally got a supervisor who is looking into how they can help me. Seriously man! I paid almost $300 for this disc the least you can do is give me a working serial! And 2 hours on chat?! Ridiculous! It would have taken maybe 5 minutes if I could have called but they don't "do" phone calls anymore. Lousy customer service. Supervisor told me they will email me with their decision. What they are going to do about my serial not working within 48-72 business hours. So I guess that means and workday is 8 hours so maybe 2 weeks right? ARGH! Always insist upon a supervisor people.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I have been using Adobe Premiere since back in the 4.5 days. They have sometimes been a bit hard to work with but nothing like what I just went through. I have Creative Cloud and there was an offer to download 10 free images in 10 days for free. I have a hospital promo being edited and thought this would be a great fit. I found the images downloaded them and WHAMO I get billed $79.99 each image on my PayPal account. I call and they argue with me that I was "in the OTHER area" which was a pay area. I asked how I was able to determine this. They had no answer and refunded me $799.00.

But now in September I see my PayPal account is automatically paying a $29.99 stock image fee for the last 2 months. I call and once again they claim I signed up for it. REALLY. So when did I sign up... July. Oh the same month I had the other issue. And did I download any images in August or September... NO then said. That's because I did not know I had the download program with Adobe. They finally refunded me those two months. My post here is use caution with Adobe. They have gotten worse and with their Support in India, well the quality is lacking. I have no doubt that the first Support person somehow signed me up for the plan as a "get back" for threatening to post on every media site I could find, my issue with Adobe. Use caution fellow editors... The Adobe man wears two faces!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

There is no way to turn off 2 sided printing. The check-box - a screenshot of the "help" they give you - DOES NOT EXIST!!! I've been working on this for months and been to dozens of consumer forums following directions. I've tried to contact Adobe directly but every channel on their online website leads you to another consumer forum. I don't want a random person telling me what they think I should do. I want to talk to someone from Adobe to figure out how to resolve this ridiculous problem. They send you on a wild goose chase because they are uninterested in this problem. It is extremely time-consuming for me to have to print each page separately when I have 50 pages to print.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I use to enjoy using Photoshop but when they rolled out the monthly service fee to have access to it; it no longer became fun. Now it's about $250 a year per plan times how ever many plans you desire. It all of a sudden becomes expensive. Most places that have a yearly payment fee allow you to cancel at any time and not have to pay the remainder contract fee. If you cancel early you get charged the remainder of your contract and thus becomes irrelevant to cancel. Sorry Adobe but I am finding free alternatives.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

My company has been using ADOBE creative suites for years. In the business of Graphic Arts, software can be very expensive. Thus there is a fine balance between art and cost. However, this fine organization makes it completely affordable for small and large size organization to afford their software. Thank you and bravo to the innovation of your platforms.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I was planning to use Photoshop for a short period of time. What Adobe is not telling you is that you cannot just use Photoshop for one month. You sign up, and then if you try to cancel the subscription, they will charge you half of the annual subscription fee. Adobe has put this notification in a separate pop-up which you will definitely not click on. So, by clicking next, you agree to the terms and conditions. I contacted customer support to cancel my subscription without paying the penalty, but such option was not available. So, now, I am being charged every month for something I had no intention of using for a year. Adobe, this is the last time I spent a dime on your products. There are plenty of other free options to fill in for Photoshop.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Adobe charged us $484.02 for Adobe Acrobat Pro back in mid July. This was a fraudulent Adobe account setup to make this purchase and we canceled the debit card. Contacted Adobe and they agreed to the refund as we are not aware of the Adobe account they mentioned used to make the purchase. They informed me that the refund had been initiated, was in process and we would be receiving the refund within 5-7 days. Called back after 7 days and was told I am now only allowed to discuss this issue over Adobe chat support - even though I was able to discuss 7 days prior over the phone. Got on Adobe chat and was transferred 5 times.

Each time the rep informed me that they needed to take a few minutes to review my case only to result in each rep wasting my time (not reading case notes, starting from scratch) for at least 30 minutes of back and forth before transferring me to what they again said would be the appropriate team. The last chat support rep was supposedly a mgr and informed me in writing that I would be receiving the refund and it was in process still and it would be up to 5 business days before I received it. 7 days later I call and am transferred to the Adobe Acrobat Pro team. This rep looked at the case notes, came back and said he would personally take over the case and that he was initiating the refund while I was on the phone with him. Wait, I thought it was already in process for 2 weeks now! Was told it was, but there was some issue processing it on the backend.

Was informed not to worry as I was now with the Adobe Acrobat Pro team who could and would resolve this issue once and for all. The rep said he initiated the refund and this time I would definitely be receiving the refund in 5-7 days. 7 days later I call back in and am told that my refund has now been denied! Why? A rep says because they are unable to identify the account used to make the purchase they will be unable to refund. This had already been explained many many times and was well known in the case when I had been told my refund was in process and would definitely be receiving it. Asked to speak with a mgr and explained - first of all, this was well known in our case and how are we supposed to provide the account information for an account we didn't create.

Mgr says - good point and that based on our conversation I will be receiving the refund in, you guessed it - 5-7 business days - wait, I see a pattern here. Another 7 days, no refund still. Call back in and am told this case is with the Senior team and I will be receiving my refund in a max of 2-3 business day. At this point, I have little confidence that we will ever receive this refund. I will clock back in at Adobe for another wasted hour(s) of my life in 7 days for the usual 3-4 transfer minimum and standard "it's in process but will be x amount of days". I have worked in IT for over 25 years and have NEVER seen anything that can touch this regarding poor support and that's really saying something. Wow!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I use Adobe Reader for business and I've been having problems with it recently, namely: files cannot be edited and resaved because Adobe thinks it has them open somewhere else, and files cannot be renamed/moved/deleted because Adobe thinks it has them open somewhere else. There are reports of this bug dating back to 2011 in the Adobe forums and they are still unanswered. Adobe, if your product doesn't work, you need to at least make this information available to customers. Adobe employees are beyond stupid if they can't fix a bug that they've known about for years. How can you push out additional products with the same bug before (and without) fixing the bug??? Adobe? Total scam.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I am a business owner and I use Adobe CC (2017) for a number of our creative employees. Set up an account for my daughter to use but it won't let me download. Keeps trying to provide me with free temp account online and then asks me to go through horrible sales process to glean all of my personal info. I have had this account for more than a year. Account is fine but I've been passed around to 4 different agents in India, none of which have any clue whatsoever. On the call currently, now being passed to the fourth person who claims he will connect me with the correct Adobe CC group... Yet they keep apologizing and offering to connect me to the right person.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I had planned on buying the full software (Photoshop, Lightroom, etc) yesterday after I cancelled my $9.99 monthly subscription for trying Lightroom for a few months. When I cancelled, I got hit with a $47 "cancellation fee" that I wasn't aware of. Maybe it was there when I signed up, but if it was it wasn't obvious to me. I hope Adobe enjoys that $80 they got from me because they'll never see another penny from THIS amateur photographer who has plenty of expendable income to put toward equipment and software. AND I'll be warning my friends, coworkers, and fellow enthusiasts away from the Adobe product in the future because of their business practices. There are plenty of other photo editing software products out there that I can use who DON'T follow the "cable company" or "gym" gouging strategies.

Original review: July 17, 2017

I've been an Adobe Software user since 1996. I have had two separate issues with their software the past week since that year. I received no help via telephone, apparently my CS4 software requires "experts" in that version via their support CHAT only... subsequently, I have now wasted an accumulative of 8 hours dealing with the most INCOMPETENT support workers I have ever dealt with. Kept me on chats for hours just to reconfirm what my initial question was!? Copied chat threads and willing to send to anyone interested.

Original review: July 13, 2017

My Photoshop plan when from $10 the first to $40 the next and so on. I cancelled the plan immediately after noticing. After work I contacted support. Found out there was some stock crap added to my plan. I also found out that even though I still have Photoshop plan till the end of the month. I cant uncancel that and keep Photoshop. So I would have to pay the $50 cancellation fee for that. I have to pay 147 cancellation fee for the stock crap that got added. And If I wanted to keep just Photoshop I would have to rebuy or restart my plan. Which would make me have to recancel the hidden fee stock crap since it's a hidden fee. "Free 1 month trial" that is a separate plan that comes with Photoshop. Which basically means if you get their $10 Photoshop, the 2nd month and so on is $40. It will come with 2 different plans. To cancel the one you don't want will cost you $147. I thought Adobe was a legit company. ** shame they resort to scamming.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I signed up for Adobe Stock to access photos I had purchased from another company (DOLLAR PHOTO CLUB) that was bought out by Adobe Stock. In order to access my photos there I had to pay Adobe $9.99 a month. Regrettable, I signed up. A year later Adobe raised the rate to $29.99 a month with NO notification!!! I want to cancel and they want to charge me a cancellation fee for the remainder of the 9 months I have left on a year contract (which I NEVER SIGNED!!!). And although their customer service person in India says they sent me an email - I can't locate anything in my emails notifying me of the change. Unbelievable cheap and sneaky way to do business... ADOBE YOU LOST A CUSTOMER... I say class action lawsuit!!! What a scam and a company I now have NO respect for. I will never ever buy an Adobe product again.

Original review: July 5, 2017

So I needed the Adobe software for an interior design class I was taking. I was trying to locate the student version and couldn't find it. So I figured $49.99 was ok for me to pay for 2 months. After my class was done I called to cancel, and I was informed that I was actually in a 1 year contract. Are you kidding me. The basic options I was given was to change to a cheaper version and renew the 1 year contract or keep paying. I keep paying and I didn't realize they went ahead and renewed a 2nd year without my consent. They tried to say they sent an email, which I didn't get and wanted to charge me $200 to cancel. I was able to get the cancellation fee waived. They just try to get you.

Original review: June 30, 2017

I am a long-time Adobe user (Photoshop 2.5 is my birthdate) and have had the usual ups and downs with Adobe over the years. Yet, when they went to the web-based products, they opened up a whole new area of discontent for me. Pretty much, Creative Could is Adobe's permission to steal. First off, when I closed my business, I needed to close up my "Team" accounts with Adobe, yet due to the annual contract, they were going to charge me an enormous fee. I was able to "negotiate" down to keeping two on the team going, in order to fulfill my obligation. Then, the account auto-renewed and created a problem for the two since another annual started. When renewed, I was assured that that would not happen, but it did. As I tried to rectify that situation, I had to "negotiate" 1 personal account in order to be hit with cancellation fees. So, a small personal account for Adobe to collect another year of fees.

At the time, I was again assured the account would not renew. Yet, it did and today, I spent nearly an hour to get them to cancel the account. Mind you, they offered me a refund of the last payment made... if I opened a smaller account under a new email address. Fool me once, fool me twice and back to the wall to fool me again! To be clear, Adobe has a very specific business model here and it is that of a street corner drug pusher. Be conscious of the following before entering any agreement with Creative Cloud: Their default setting of "auto-renewal" is their ONLY setting. You do not have the option to turn this off, like with most businesses... it is ON. If you are not diligent, it will renew.

They say they will notify you when the account is due to renew. I have never, never received an email from Adobe making me aware of a renewal date. They say it goes out automatically and "I must have missed it" or "it must be in your junk folder." Don't be fooled. Once your account auto-renews, you are now looking at cancellation fees. Even though I mentioned to my Rep 4 separate times, "I need to close the account since I am no longer using the account," he continued to try and get me the best value by signing me up to a new account! So, if you need Photoshop, or any of the products that Adobe sells... they are wonderful products. But, please keep in mind, the Creative Cloud is designed to take your money and continue to take your money with the business practice they have in place. Just like that gym membership you cannot get rid of, Adobe will rob you blind!

Original review: June 28, 2017

Spent over an hour on phone support with Adobe, calls are routed to India where no one speaks clear English. Had to ask them to repeat themselves over and over... they took over my computer and zipped around with my mouse moving and changing things, after an hour or so, I checked my files, while they were still on the phone, and suddenly many of my folders with hundreds of photos were now missing!!! They denied and lied and said they didn't remove anything. I kept explaining to them that these files were there before they touched my computer and now they are not... They continued to outright lie and deny any wrongdoing on their part and blamed me?! They are useless, lying idiots, who not only did not help in ANY WAY, but made matters WORSE by deleting tons of my important files!!!

Original review: June 24, 2017

Please be very careful while subscribing or buying Adobe products! Once you try using a product from Adobe (I used the PDF pro) and then feel not useful and cancelling, they will keep charging you for rest of the year and auto-renew as well for another year. I had to put up a lot of efforts with customer care who initially asked me to be charged a 50% penalty for remaining months if I cancel the account. I was already charged 3 months without knowing and I was in impression that subscription was cancelled already. Eventually after a lot of discussion and arguments, the customer care senior staffs decided to cancel and not charge any penalty. This is very very disappointing experience from Adobe!

Original review: June 23, 2017

I needed to use Adobe CC for my graphic arts classes in college. I utilized the one student contract for 19.99 a month from May 15, 2016 to May 15, 2017. Once I graduated college, my life was flipped upside down with relationship issues on top of my granddad passing away. So needless to say, I wasn't paying enough attention to my bank account when I noticed additional charges of 29.99 from Adobe CC for the months of June and July of 2017. When I tried to cancel the service since I didn't need it, they charged me $150.00 for canceling the contract early. Which is where they get you. If you're not paying attention and forget to cancel on May 14th, 2017 you will be auto-renewed for a new yearly contract at an increased rate.

Original review: June 20, 2017

I am a longtime user of Adobe software, as well as software that was originally from competing companies that Adobe swallowed up on its path of having a virtual monopoly in the graphics, photographic, and website creation industries. In the early years of Desktop Publishing, Pagemaker by Aldus was king and became the backbone of the industry. It was acquired by Adobe in 1994 and later became known as InDesign. Dreamweaver, with a unique approach and interface for creating websites, was owned by Macromedia, until it also was acquired by Adobe in 2005.

Adobe rose to prominence. The software based tools that were provided and the special software integration became essential for most professionals in the new digital fields. The use of layers in Photoshop allowed much better control of photographs and other graphic images. It also allowed an artist to be able to open an existing file and see the various layers that were used and make any adjustments when needed. It is easy to overlook the importance of this, and the very fact that the graphical interface of the desktop allows us to view icons, or thumbnails, of image files placed on the desktop, or in folders.

What we, as users, had to do was make a software purchase based upon the needs that we had. That software would reside on our computer. If, in the future, a newer software version was made available, we would make our decision to purchase not based upon what improvements or additional features had been added. The one software purchase could certainly meet the needs of many for a few years or more. The choice was with the buyer. He, or she, would still be able to open, view, and work on their existing files, and create new ones as long as that software was compatible with their computers' operating system. This was a system based upon mutual respect.

But, something has drastically changed, and not for the better for users. Apparently, Adobe Corporate, in their near monopoly position in the industry, decided what is best for the customer. At least, that is the spin being provided. Just by chance, it allows them to charge more for services and products while greatly cutting their expenses. It smells like greed to me and feels like price-gouging to my checking account.

The requirement now is that anyone using their Creative Cloud based software (CC) must agree to pay a reoccurring monthly fee or not be able to access, view, or work on relevant image files that were created by that software. Users will be prevented from creating new ones unless the monthly fee is paid. Essentially, this is a lifelong commitment if one needs to have continued image access. If an older Adobe software is installed and works with the current computer operating system, image files created under that older software can be opened or viewed. To force users into the monthly CC payment plan, Adobe does not allow users to purchase earlier software versions that could be installed on a user's computer.

This is extortion, pure and simple. I have seen and read references to how many Adobe product users have chosen to sign-on with this Adobe Ransomware approach as if this was a positive. Think again. I guarantee that many have had to make the choice out of duress. This corporation has basically threatened each creative professional with either pay the monthly fee, or lose access to a life's work, not be able to conduct business or a profession as before, and potentially damage relationships with many existing customers. This is not an exaggeration. It is a shakedown in which we must choose between greater harm and loss versus paying a much higher price. Our work and art is being held hostage. Adobe has become the corner heroin dealer that keeps raising the prices.

This should not have been allowed to happen. If it was really a fair arrangement, we would be allowed to make a choice between purchasing the software outright, or paying a monthly fee. Not being allowed to do this, perhaps, reveals something about Adobe's true intent - greed, increased corporate bonuses, and control of the revenue stream versus the best interests of the customer.

Original review: June 19, 2017

I signed up for a thirty day Adobe Photoshop free trial and when I tried to end it on day 28 they denied. I went around and around their confusing site twenty to thirty times, and when I got furious I discussed it with "an interactive form." It finally said it would unsubscribe me. However, two days later I get a failed payment notice on Adobe STOCK, which I never even signed up for! They tell me have an annual contract, but I never agreed to one. I don't know what they are talking about. I have 89 cents in my bank account, and this is devastating to me. I again went in circles on their site. They designed it not to work or to make people give up. I can't even unsubscribe from a subscription I did not create!!! Please help!!! They are literally trying to steal money from my bank account.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I have used Adobe Creative Suites CS5 for years, unfortunately my computer crashed and I replaced it with a new Mac that has Sierra operating system. CS5 does not work and they provide no support for CS6. I refuse to sign up for subscription, and after reading the complaints I am glad I did not. I purchased Photoshop Elements and Premiere 15 today at about 12:00 p.m. It is now 7:10 and I have not been able to install the software and unable to reach customer support. I have been on hold for 3 hours and waiting on chat response for 4 hour. I am now going to request a refund through my PayPal and find a different photo editing software. I have been using Adobe software for almost 20 years and hate to leave, but this is just ridiculous and I refuse to support a company that has no respect for customers. I have never dealt with a company with such bad customer service.

Original review: June 13, 2017

Poor customer support - won't give you a direct answer and ignore your questions. Gave incorrect information about cancellation fees when signing up and then when told to search for transcript of original conversation, I was ignored and the agent continued to try and sell me the product and not allow me to cancel my plan. I asked to cancel my plan and then agent told me I would get a free month after a full year's of subscription - how does that make sense? I asked to cancel my plan again, and then instead of cancelling my subscription, agent offers me 2 months free so I remain a customer for a year and then get 2 free months. Just because they dominate the market with the product, they think they can just offer poor customer support and keep you sucked in. It took an hour to resolve the issue due to the agent's incompetency to answer the question.

Original review: June 12, 2017

Adobe make it nearly impossible to cancel the renewal of a subscription. I can't afford to renew my years subscription and I want to the peace of mind to know that my years subscription will not be renewed at the end of the year. The customer support are trying to get me jumping through all sorts of hoops trying to make me give up.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I hated the idea of losing the ability to buy the software and have to rent it. I thought had no choice back then being a student so I went ahead. After 1 year and 11 months and several price increases I tried to cancel my subscription and stop Adobe from billing my card. It took many a run-around. Not long after they sent me several emails advising me that they have de-activated auto-renew and have closed the case by cancelling my subscription and that they're sad to see me go. Then another email offering for me to sign right back up. No thank you!

Original review: June 2, 2017

This company seems legit, but they're not! Do not waste your time and money even if the deal looks good or cheap. Bought the 1-year plan for Adobe acrobat (in February) because it was cheap and I needed it temporarily. Tried to cancel it on the website, it said cancelled. Following month, I start receiving bill again saying there is a problem with my payment (as I was paying by Paypal and when I cancelled in April, I also cancelled it on my Paypal account to prevent any renewal). I contact them by chat and after trying to make me "change my mind" at least 5 times, then pay US$59 for the "remaining 8 months", he finally decides to cancel it, but only if I pay for May. Then, the "kind" agent just disappeared and terminated the chat. DO NOT BUY ANY ADOBE PRODUCTS! It's a BIG SCAM!

Adobe Company Information