3.7/5 (375 ratings)

About Adobe

Adobe Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adobe?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adobe?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

Absolute nightmare. Nothing was set up right. I was told I paid for the wrong type of program for my business, so I needed to upgrade to an Enterprise plan to get it all to work. Spent thousands. That has never worked. Customer service is all based overseas--can't understand the people's accents, they set appointments to troubleshoot 1 week out, then stand me up for the appointment. Then they reschedule and tell me they don't have a solution. Not one will give me a refund. Rarely get a response to emails. I am so angry that I have wasted THOUSANDS of dollars a HOURS of frustrating troubleshooting time to still have an unreliable or completely non-functioning product. I HATE ADOBE. Stay away!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

Worst experience ever to cancel my subscription. Adobe makes it challenging to cancel a subscription. Definitely felt like I was subhuman, embarrassed, and frustrated. After numerous pleading attempts.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Do not sign up for the free trial Adobe Pro if you do not intent to keep the service because even if you cancel, they keep charging you monthly. It is a complete rip off. I signed up accidentally for the 7 days free trial Adobe Pro back in April. I cancelled my membership within 2 days when I realized that I signed up. I found out in August that I was being charged since April. I called them to ask for a refund as I cancelled my membership. They told me that my subscription was for 11 months and they can only pause it for 3-months and that I am obligated for 11 months. I told them that I never signed up for a yearly membership. I cancelled the free trial subscription. They then told me that they would cancel the account but they would not reimburse me. After much discussion, they agreed to refund me for half the charges and I accepted. I thought Adobe was a reputable company and has great apps but I did not realize they could be misleading and deceptive.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Do not buy Adobe! Crashes constantly resulting in so much lost work. Pitiful service for a program that costs almost $20 a month. They also trick you into buying an annual plan by making it sound like you're only paying month to month and will charge an astronomical cancellation fee if you try to get out.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

You shouldn't have banned flash! Now we cannot play games! I hate this! I wish you learned your lesson! Get-out! I wanna play Spolder! I do not care! Get-out! You cannot go anywhere until 2023. Happy new year is here! And guess what! Today is 30th unnhappy birthday! You may now open your present! It's a South Park dvd!

Original review: July 15, 2022

I was asked to pay in order to cancel my current plan. This was not clear when I entered into the agreement. Apparently, you commit to a 12-month payment, and the penalty fee for cancelling your subscription is not clearly stated when signing up for the product.

Original review: June 9, 2022

I'm a graphic designer and I have been using Adobe products since Photoshop 3. Yeah a while. While outlaying thousands of dollars to buy products to own was expensive for individuals and smaller design groups - the products "ACTUALLY WORKED". They were easy to use, efficient and rarely crashed. You could "UPDATE" as you needed and /or could afford. I bounce between Indd/ PSD/ Ill/Lightroom/ Acrobat constantly and add Dreamweaver and After Effects when I was web designing. Now that is IMPOSSIBLE. Every single design job is arduous. I cannot have psd and lightroom open at the same time - everything FREEZES and CRASHES.

I cannot have Indesign / Illustrator and photoshop open - everything FREEZES and CRASHES. Everything takes FOREVER to OPEN. Sometimes I have to open LIghtroom 3 times in a row before it will IMPORT my images - **? When it does eventually OPEN - it FREEZES. I now HATE ADOBE products. I would not recommend them to anyone. I pay more money than ever before - I get literally no customer support - and I am constantly having to update which drives me nuts and is a complete waste of time. They release NEW versions that are BUGGY - hence the constant updating - I'm not sure what the point of that is. I have lost a lot of work - that has been corrupted during a CRASH.

The most insane thing is - ADOBE DON'T CARE!!!! They have a MONOPOLY - so they have NO reason to improve or change. We all jumped ship on Quark - ha remember those days - when InDesign came out - and we rejoiced at a suite of programs that could work seamlessly with each other. Well guess what - QUARK is looking MIGHTY GOOD at this point. ADOBE SUCKS. The minute something better comes along - I will leave ADOBE - quick sharp. Oh and I can guarantee I will not be the only one.

I love that ADOBE used to think about designers and what they needed. They used to cater to professionals and amateurs alike. You have destroyed some of your BEST basic tools and added things that even an CGI moviemaker wouldn't use. ADOBE lift your game - Your BLOATED / BUGGY / SLOW / CRASH PRONE / CONSTANT SPINNING MYSTIC PIZZA...AHHH - is a NIGHTMARE. You have added HOURS and HOURS of work to my job - and I hate you for it. PS Your customer service is the WORST I have experienced ANYWHERE. PS - I don't usually complain - but I am about to scream this from the rooftops - SERIOUSLY OVER THIS ADOBE.

Original review: June 7, 2022

I’m a graphic artist, most of my work ends up lining a bird cage. The creative ‘suite’ needs to add a broom closet program for artists who need to get jobs out and aren’t designing for Pixar. A simple layout program with lots of quick keys, like the original developers produced for people who Work on daily deadlines.

Original review: May 25, 2022

Adobe PDF Export is a defective product that promises features that it cannot deliver. I paid over $30 for this product that does not work, getting better results for PDF export to Excel and Word using free online conversion software. ADOBE refuses to refund my payment despite their product being defective. At any other business, a refund would be given for a product that does not do what it states it can do but Adobe thinks because it is a large corporation that it doesn't have to show proper customer service and can continue charging fees for something that doesn't work. Would NOT recommend.

Original review: May 14, 2022

I am actually surprised at how poor of a business model this company has. I went in to cancel what I thought was a monthly membership due to poor performance and found that the fine print (ugh always read the fine print, even from companies you think are reputable) indicated that I would be on the hook for a substantial cancellation fee as it was actually an annual commitment. The program is glitchy, rarely produces consistent results and is definitely not worth the money. Their frantic attempts to get you to stay like cheaper rates, free months etc... cheapened my experienced and made me realize that I had been taken advantage of from the beginning.

Adobe Company Information