3.80/5
Based on 1,112 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Adobe

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Adobe Reviews

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Adobe products are the worse designed products ever. The user interface is completely unfriendly. Their website is impossible the use. Instead you need to google into the appropriate page on the adobe site, because Adobe's website navigation is broken, leading you to deadends.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Where is the 0 star rating? They have certainly earned it! Over an hour on "chat" and then they just ignore you until you go away. PDF Editor 10 or Nitro or anything is better than this service. They will just forget about you and never answer your question, which in this case was "How do I increase my number of licenses?" After this the answer is "Don't increase your licenses, run away as fast as you can!"

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I was on Creative Cloud app plan on a promo pricing of $29.99/mo for a year until the promo expired. As I was going to have a new baby and wasn't able to work, thus, didn't need the subscription for a while. Yes, I was about a week late in cancelling the subscription after promo was expired, but the rep kindly confirmed that I would be refunded of higher fee charged so I took his/her word for it and left at that since I had a newborn to take care of and checking my credit card statement for a refund was the last thing on my mind to do and of course, after 10 months, I find out that they never issued a refund and when I inquired about it they simply said they don't have any records kept on my previous subscription. Wow. Really? Even though it hasn't even been a year and I'm still an active member with an account though it's not a paid subscription one.

Since there is a monetary value I had lost, I was expecting to receive an apology with a compensatory credit or a discount that's better than what they would normally offer anyway through enewsletters. But I was wrong. I guess I had a higher expectation for a reputable company like Adobe. Upon getting my story, they tried to offer me 29.99/mo subscription deal, which I've had before, and was continuing to get this offer via email once every now and then so I knew it was nothing special compared to what I had lost. So I tried to point that out but the rep just kept repeating that this is what they can do, so I finally asked them to get me connected with a supervisor hoping they would handle the situation better. BUT! What do you know. They shut off the chat room without a word. Wow. Where is the customer service Adobe? Very disappointing from a company I have known and used for years and years as a designer.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Spent 70 minutes with online support never getting a straight answer to a simple question. Seemed l was receiving “canned” answers that skirted my issue. Thirty minutes in I called the 800 phone support line. Message said wait would be approximately 57 minutes. I hung up after 3.25 hours on hold which included 3 “be with you soon” prompts. Loyal paying customer for decades now looking for alternative products. WORST customer support I have ever experienced!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

For years I've dealt with poor business practices by Comcast. Bills all the sudden changing, finding new charges hidden in my bill, customer service that would not work with me. Adobe is the same. I've tried to cancel my subscription 2x and I am hard sold to keep my subscription for a reduced price. They make it very difficult to cancel. IF you try and cancel online, you will quickly find out there there is an "error" and you will be referred to a customer service agent via chat. Where they will try to keep you by any means. I've gone through this twice. Recently I found that they had separated a couple of my services; stock photos and Adobe cloud software. Initially when I signed up this was a package but it seems to have changed. So without proper monitoring that becomes a combined $80 monthly cost.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adobe?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Had issues with Adobe Ireland after cancelling Adobe cloud product service ($21.99 per month), which result in Adobe renewing the contract and then charging three times the monthly fee as an upsell. They continued taking payments from my account until I noticed what was going on. After losing an additional $200, I tried to cancel the account a second time, which took more than an hour, where they basically tried to upsell again and offered 3 months free service before I had to pay again. I demanded a cancellation. I hope this time, it really is cancelled. Ended up paying three times more for the service, due to their customer service which is intentionally designed to make it very difficult to cancel your subscription to this product. I will never use an adobe product again and will lobby any workplace which uses it not to.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I needed help with a billing issue and literally spent many hours over the course of a month being passed around to different representatives, put on hold, getting booted out of live chat and being told the issue was resolved when it wasn't. I even received verification, in email and a chat transcript, that the issue was resolved, but it wasn't. In the end, it seemed like the representatives were actually having fun misleading and frustrating me. The issue was never resolved. That's the kind of "customer service" you can give when you have a monopoly. Adobe needs a competitor.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I finally broke down a few months ago and bought a subscription for Acrobat Pro DC. I just upgraded my PC to Windows 10, and I now cannot re-install the program. The 'chat' support function appears to be run by somebody using a 300 baud modem in Antarctica. The website is no help; it wants me to get a new subscription. I can't call 'support' because it thinks I have no subscription, and there's no phone support if you don't have a subscription. Adobe has reduced what it pays for customer support to an amount less than it spends on paper clips.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

I apparently hit a button that ordered a free trial--TWICE. So my acct was billed twice on the same day. I have spent all week trying to contact someone. It is IMPOSSIBLE. Every time you call, they announce a wait time of 1hr 20 mins or more. I tried the Chat and gave up after an hour of waiting for a response. They suck.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I have no problem using Adobe products and software as I am a graphic designer, I use them all the time. This particular time I wanted to use a template that I found. The template would not download so I contacted support. After going through 5 support specialist, and conducting the same troubleshooting which I conducted before I even attempted to reach out to them. One finally stated, "It looks like a server issue, let me get you a specialist to refund the license." When I get to the specialist they ask me to go through ALL THE SAME STEPS. STILL NO LUCK. Then they proceed to say it works on their end. Please have patience and log back in later and it should work.

1.) How is working for you, when it previously wasn't with another support specialist.

2.) Have patience it should work later.

*I've had patience as I was sent to multiple support with NO LUCK and all telling me the SAME troubleshooting as if it will now work when I'm talking with you.

Also as a customer, if I feel the need to want a refund because I am not getting what I requested I should be allowed as I do not want to wait and see if it works on my end because apparently without any proof it works on yours. THIS IS THE WORST customer service I have ever experienced in regards to the wait and how to connect to someone. And my issue is still not resolved!

Adobe Company Information