3.7/5 (118 ratings)

About Nokia

Nokia Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nokia?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nokia?

Original review: March 3, 2021

There are a lot of problems that I'm facing since I bought the Nokia 5.4. Such as Banking applications, Google Authenticator and many latest and millions of user's Android Applications are not working correctly. Besides that, I'm facing notification issues, hanging issues, helding issues and too many other issues. That is the badest device ever I have used. I waste my Rs.32000 Pkr to bought this cheapest device. Now I'm going to sell this phone in just Rs.22000 Pkr because no one ready to buy this phone. I used this phone for only 1 week.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

My Nokia smartphone is easy to use and imperious to breaking. It was moderately priced, below $100.00 new, and does everything that an iPhone does, except cost me a bundle. I added a silicon wrap around case, which protects the full body of the phone and adds a soft protective ridge above the screen. So far it has kept the phone on like new condition. If I either lose or destroy the phone, unlike the iPhone, I can easily afford to replace it. The Nokia runs the latest Android and surges the web quickly wherever I travel with it. It has a great camera and plenty of memory.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Nokia 6.1 has been trouble free for the last two years since purchase. Metal case makes for a sturdier phone, in my opinion. Enough storage, bells and whistles. At around a two hundred price point, it gives the rest of the phone selections on the market, a run for their money. Don't know why anyone would consider paying a $1000 for a phone.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Hello, my phone was in warranty, and I am from surat, gujarat, india, and I have charging slot issue, and I will go to surat nokia care to 05/10/2020 and they tell me to, "Come in after 15 day and pick up your phone," and still they have not replied me, and they tell me they have not available part of Nokia 7.1. Very bad experience, Nokia care in no have one single part of this model, I have faced very bad experience.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Phone was in warranty period...the charger port failed after only 8 short months. After over 2 weeks of waiting (and only after contacting them to get an update on status), the phone came back unrepaired. You can see dozens of reviews on Amazon where others had this issue with the phone... It is a design defect. I have never had a phone last such a short period of time. Highly disappointed with Nokia; not a company that is going to stand behind you, and not a company that cares about its customers. There is a reason why they have such a small share of the cellphone market. They are the worst!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

Mine is a Nokia 7.1 which I bought recently. After few months I got a issue with screen bleeding after that the charging port stops working. As my phone was under warranty I gone to Nokia's service center. They asked me to wait for 10 days to get replaced. Now it's been one month still when I call them they providing me useless information like the product which needs to be replaced is not in India, the company needs to deliver it from abroad... Shame on the brand Nokia, a real waste. Read all review before going to buy Nokia.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I bought a Nokia 7.1 then a couple months later the charging port stopped working. I did have a slight crack in the screen that had nothing to do with that. I sent a request in and never got a mailing slip. I called and some man asked if I had another e-mail so we got it sent there. He told me to check the original e-mail that I could not get the mailing slip to check on the status. My first thought was if they couldn't get the mailing label to that will they still be able to keep me updated? I sent the phone in and never got an update so in about a month I called and they said it was sent back the day before coincidentally. He said they sent it back noting refusal to respond. I told him what happened with my original e-mail and told him I would send it back when I got the phone back.

I asked him what they said, he said they had to replace the charging port and screen. I told him I only wanted the charging port replaced. He said they HAVE to replace the screen also. He said it was either like 75 or 85 dollars. I said, "Ok I will send it back when I get it" and told him to use the OTHER e-mail. I got the phone with a letter that said this EXACTLY. "Following the receipt of your mobile phone at our service center we carried out a thorough inspection and have determined the fault to be a result of physical and/or liquid damage. Such damage is not covered under the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty."

The next paragraph basically told me that the damage was more than the phone was worth. Like the funny thing is I ordered a charging port and took my phone apart with a kit and guess what?? It worked fine!! However, I messed the back up because I was a little impatient so I took some glue and tape to make the back harder and accidentally glued the sim card tray shut. I just turned it on as I am writing this and I can still use it like a computer anyways. So they DO NOT honor their warranty because Nokia knows they're going downhill as this was supposed to be their last comeback to try and get closer to the top but they failed miserably. I was hoping to be one of those few people that had a Nokia Smartphone so I could show it off. I now KNOW why I was one of the few people that had one. They saved a couple bucks to sacrifice more down the road. Like I guess lousy people produce lousy products.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I bought 2 NOKIA phones (NOKIA 5.0 and NOKIA 6.1) in April 2020. On switching them on, I discovered that the phones were unusually hot. After two weeks, they all packed up and I took them to the NOKIA Care Center. At the Center, they said that they are having battery problems and that more than 20 of such models are there with the same problem and they do not have any battery. The phones have been there at the NOKIA Care Center for about a month now. I contacted the NOKIA office directly and they responded that I should wait. NOKIA is now a garbage center.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Had Nokia 5.1 Plus. It started having charging problem. One of the very irritating problem. I had a very bad experience, such a big company should be charged penalty. There are many people for whom purchasing a phone is a big step.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Bought a Nokia 7.1 last April after a good experience with their 6.1 (gave it to my wife). Last month, I started having charging issues so I contacted Nokia. First - they tell me that the phone isn't in warranty. I send them the receipt to prove that it is. They they send me a label to mail the phone back... not overnight but FedEx. Takes 2 days to get to them - then another 2 business days before I hear back. It's then another 2 business days before I hear that the phone is being returned (no indication that it's fixed or what was done to it). And this return is taking another 2 days. So a total of 10 business days (so far) without a phone that is covered under warranty. Loved my Nokia phone but with service quality like this... never again.

Nokia Company Information