1.89/5

73 Nokia Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 16, 2019

The Nokia's earpiece speaker stopped working properly after a few weeks from 1st use. After a lot of to and from emails and new software and a factory reset, it was decided to send the phone for repairs. A replacement phone return to me after a few weeks. Two weeks later and the new Nokia has the same problem. Earpiece fade to almost no sound. Again Nokia customer service started the useless exercise of software and a factory reset, to only rectify nothing. I was then told, since I am not in the country of purchase, I have no warranty claim. Thus issue is not an isolated case.... Therefore my review on the "new Nokia" is: a Low quality product with even worse support.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I had recently purchased Nokia 7 Plus and after 6 months I started facing charging problem like it won't charge or stuck at same level. So I informed Nokia service center via "MY PHONE" app and after 5 days I saw that I had estimation of repair 21000 INR and initial cost of phone was 26000 INR. They said that screen and camera are broken and other things too. So I cancelled repair obviously. I received broken device at my home so I informed service center and they told me to give them a proof that phone was in good condition. They spend more than 2 weeks to say that they are not going to repair and kept asking for proof which I didn't had and now I'm not able to sell phone and have to keep using broken device whose screen is not working properly. Before sending phone to service center please click pic and save them in Google Drive. So that they wouldn't put their fault on you.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I buy Nokia 6.1 plus, after 6 months, I face charging issues. The charging port is loose. I bend தான் wire then only it charging. I am Nokia fan, but this is disappointing, anyway I still like Nokia, pls fix the issues.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I bought Nokia 8.1 on 26th Jan 2019 from Meher's Mobile, Kiit Road Bhubaneswar, India. IMEI No 1: 356964090251577 & IMEI No 2 : 356964090531572. I had liking of "Nokia" as my 1st phone was Nokia much before it lost its market share significantly. Though I had a choice of other proven brand but I purchased my favourite Brand Nokia. But for me it has become a compromising purchase. Top left corner of Mobile set is "bent", camera is "very ordinary". Other features I will come to know gradually. Now I am not very hopeful of getting its performance more than ordinary. I am sorry to say Nokia Brand has gone down. I will expect a reply.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

A pathetic android update that got on its own, my microphone stopped working. After visiting a distanced service centre, I got the version downgraded and now there's a same problem a day later. I trusted it because of Microsoft name into it. I also read many reviews which says the same. I am sure they must be having a good team, please put them to use and do something for this issue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nokia?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I bought my phone on 27th September. I started facing a charging issue within a month of using it. The charging porting is loose and I had to bend the cord at an angle to charge it. It got worse and subsequently I submitted my phone for servicing at Nokia Care, Tilak Nagar Centre, New Delhi. They ensured me that it would take a maximum of 7 days to repair my phone (this was a manufacturer defect). I saw several others at the centre with same/similar problems in their Nokia devices, who lamented about pathetic build quality of the phones.

Well, fast forward 18 days and I am still to receive my device. I have called them hundred of times, reported on customer support, escalated the matter, reported on Facebook, Twitter, but I don't get satisfactory replies. The service centre people are rude as hell. And they keep saying that the part is not available at this moment. The same with customer support, who says that you just talk to service centre. I am going to file a police complaint now. There is no other option it seems.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I wanted to exchange my Samsung J7 Prime which has been with me about 2 years. First mistake of the day. Recently we went to your New POORVIKA SHOWROOM opened IN TTK Road, Alwarpet Chennai. Tamil Nadu. Walked in to exchange and buy a MI Note 5 Pro AND while doing so there were absolutely no customers in the showroom by 7.30 pm on 1/11/2018.

3 sales promoters surrounded and tried to help as we were discussing about exchange and payment mode. Few more customers walked in and all three left us in lurch and a new guy (Mr. Kiran **) came to attend us and tried to dissuade us buying MI and promoted Nokia 6.10 (must be Nokia promoter in the showroom). Infact I even asked him if he was a sales promoter for Nokia for which he denied.

Second mistake for the day has been committed by us. He explained us about the product in detail and its superior, quality and services than other brands and explained us about the camera features, like, pic in pic and Video in video so on and we were impressed and decided to go for it. for 16500. He agreed to help us in transfer of data from old to new Phone as it was a exchange.

Third Mistake of the DAY, MY daughter joined us after work by 9.30 PM and they sold her a Samsung - Wireless Head Set for 2499. By the time we did all the transfer of data it was around 11.45, we reached home by 1 am. and had very late dinner and charged the phone in switched off mode for the first time for 100% as suggested and advised by the salesman. Next day to my surprise (second day) the phone was discharged in 3.50 hrs and again I charged it full 100% which lasted only about 4 hrs and then complained to the POORVIKA showroom.

They asked me to update all software patches and then see a full movie without wifi and then check the duration of the battery. Same thing was done and still found the same problem. So went to Poorvika for 3rd time and they said, new software 9.10 has been released on 3/11/2018 AND asked me to update and then check for improved battery life and better features. And asked me to observe again for a day OR ELSE WE CAN VISIT THE Rocky Agency Authorised Services agency of NOKIA in PETERS Road, Gopalapuram.

On the same day I went to NOKIA showroom in Peters Road around 6.45 PM and was denied an entry by them as they were closed by 6.30 PM. They said they had customers waiting inside already and by the time they finish it might take 8.30 pm and hence not taking/allowing any new Customers. I wonder what kind of strict customer services policy and how many customers had problems with their NOKIA Phones? The same was conveyed to POORVIKA Salesman and he asked us to go to Velachery Services centre on Monday.

Today (05/11/2018) I visited The Rocky Agency at 10 AM, the watchman refused parking for customers and hence had to look out for parking outside. After parking I came inside the service center and until 10.15 AM no staff had come to office and after checking with the assistant who was cleaning said anytime the staff would come. When they close the office before the customer visiting time, I think they need to start the office on time. I narrated my problem to the service technician. Insufficient battery life as 3 to 4 hours was not accepted by any standard, And there was a display in the mobile saying, Battery overheated. Stop charging from 100% till it reaches almost 50% even when you are not charging? Please note the mobile was not in the charging mode but still we had this message on the display.

They said this was basically a HARDWARE and Manufacturing parts malfunction and They said it need to be given to them and they will flash and check for hardware or software and they agreed and said the latest update 9.10 is not available or reached them and hence they well load only with earlier version and if given back I need to upgrade again only on Wi-Fi not on Mobile data, which I am well aware and told them.

The service technician said that I have to take a backup of my data and come and hand over the phone to them to check the problem. So I went to Poorvika again and they tried to take a back of my data from Nokia 6.1. They could not take a back up nor transfer the data to another phone. After 3-4 hrs they were able to share certain photos and contacts only. I had to forgo all my details, chats and message for the mistake I made of buying the Nokia 6.1. Again I went to The Rocky Agency and told them the new problem which arised then. One problem or the other was arising on the New Brand Phone.

The Branch Manager Mr. ** did not bother to come and address the customer initially. Later he came out and said he will look into the same and rectify the issue. How do you expect a customer to take back a faulty brand new mobile which we have not even used for FULL five minutes. I am refusing to take the same mobile even though you might have rectified the issue. I request you to kindly arrange for DAP for which Mr. ** refused and said it is only five days old. But I am aware that the company policy is to change the faulty product within 14 days if fault found and accepted by the service technician.

Evening went back to The Rocky Agency to find the status of my mobile and they said they had handed my mobile to the showroom salesman after installing the old software itself. We went back to POORVIKA AND THE BRANCH MANAGER SAID IT has been asked to return to Nokia showroom as the problem is still yet to be solved as per customer's complaint. The Rocky Agency and Poorvika wanted to analyse the product efficiency and then handover the same. It seems. Mr. ** confirmed that he spoke to the Manager (at 9.00 p.m) and they have confirmed that the Mobile is with Poorvika only. But I have been misled saying that the phone is with Rocky Agency. Can the same be clarified. Why was I been cheated? Please let me know as a customer I been played between the Manufacturer and Reseller at whose cost, me customer @ cost?

Customers be aware of NOKIA AND SUCH resellers like POORVIKA who takes customers for a raid and suck our hard earned money and make millions. I was about to buy a NOKIA sirocco which was Rs.47000 and the cost went down to Rs.36500.00 and lucky me I was not such a sucker and now after what I have gone through even if it was offered at NOKIA 6.10 Price of Rs.16500.00 I will/would think twice before buying Nokia Phone. NEVER BUY A NOKIA PRODUCT AND SUFFER LIKE ME?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I got an issue with my brand new N6 - the display doesn't function in a low temperature, under 5C. Contacting Nokia support, I wasted 1.5h of my life for no solution provided. What I got: N6 phones are not operational in cold weather (close to 0 C). There is no Nokia Care centers in Canada or Central America. If your phone is not working properly, you can just throw it away. Support representatives are admitting they have no solutions. I've been literally told to do whatever I want with my cell phone. Useless cellphone, useless Customer Support.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

My new Nokia 6 mobile is the most bad mobile I used since 1996. It has many faults. When I go to retrieve the phone calls or the call history, it takes 2-3 minutes to do it, the battery I charge it 3 time a day even if I not use the 3G frequently, the laisy phonebook is so bad. hoping not to use it. I will throw it. I don't advice anybody to use this phone Nokia 6.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I had a very good hope on Nokia but not now because Nokia 6 I bought 20 days back, just used 2 days, suddenly it fall down from my hand nearly 3 feet high display become blank. Went service center and they charged 6800 rs. Today only I received from service but what display they put I don't know. I just using mobile automatically mobile display blank. Again I have to go service center. What is this Nokia?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Very simple and interface is intuitive and easy to use. Also, call quality is great and battery life is better but probably not for gamers or hardcore video users.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I have had my Nokia for about 5 years and it has never failed me. I have had no problems with this product, and it does everything I want so what else does anyone expect? You expect excellent service and that is what I have had.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Unlike Android and Apple I have had no problems with my Lumia 650 Windows phone. Although I'm disappointed in Cricket and Verizon for no longer carrying them. AT&T does but has to order them. And they own Cricket and market share is up so what's up with them?

Original review: May 26, 2016

When I was in college, I owned a Nokia 5110. It was not top of the line then but it served its purpose. I used it for several years and never had an issue with it. The interface is so straightforward that you don't need a manual to learn it. The options are intuitive that you wouldn't think you'd have a better idea how to improve it. It's so easy to forward a message (no need to copy paste), save a number from an unknown sender and other basic things you'd want a phone to do.

Years after, I had owned an iPhone 3. Man!!! Did iPhone developers even own a phone then? There is no freakin option to forward a message!!! You need to copy paste the damn message to a new blank message! Can you imagine copy-pasting a message in a small screen? Instead of a 2-step process in forwarding a message, they made it more complicated. Also, there is no freakin way to forward a phone number in your contacts!!! Again, copy-paste! Can they not just put a "forward contact" button in the options? So, I really miss the simplicity of Nokia's interface and functionality. They simply did not survive when touchscreen phones emerged. They came out with a few phones but they did not do very well in marketing and advertising so their sales did not catch up with the big names in the cp industry.

BTW, I just checked now, only lately that Apple figured out how to forward a message without doing the copy paste thingy. There is now a "forward (arrow icon)" in iOS. Wow! That is so amazing!!! I wish Apple pirates Nokia's engineers. :) Oh btw, did you know that if a contact in your iPhone had multiple numbers in your address book and you received a call from that person but you missed it, there is no way for you to know which number that person used for you to call him back??? This is something Nokia had 2 decades ago.

Original review: May 1, 2016

It's a shame what has happened to Nokia. I am one of the very few (and yes, there are very few of us) that have a Windows Phone and enjoy the heck out of it. Nokia should've stuck with it and not give up on Lumia. Oh, well. I am a Windows fan for life that will never ever switch to iOS or Android. I can only hope that Windows will reward us few by continuing to improve their OS and adding more useful and enjoyable apps in the near future.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2015

Bought a Nokia Asha 210 in Singapore in the end of 2013. Thought, "Why not try Nokia again?" After all, my first few mobiles have been Nokia. Worked well at first but was not really satisfied with it now especially after updating its software. There are more instances of crashing now. Can't wait to get a new phone.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2015

The first Nokia phone I bought would get really hot when I was on it. It got hot one day and froze up so I went to remove battery and the screen cracked. So like a fool I buy a 2nd Nokia but upgraded. This phone gets hot on my ear then also freezes up. Is there a recall of any kind on these phones?

Original review: July 20, 2015

March 2015 I purchased a T-Mobile family Plan and a Lumia 635. The phone was set up and I waited as instructed. When I tried to send a picture I couldn't. When a friend sent me a picture of her new home I couldn't open it. I have contacted Walmart, T-Mobile and Nokia (Microsoft). Microsoft is telling me that I have to take a new/refurbished Lumia 635. I have respectful, and very patient throughout this entire process to only be treated like nothing. I feel the Gates are out of touch and outsourced customer service is terrible because you can't understand what they are saying to you. We should stick with companies that believe in America and the American way.

Original review: May 23, 2015

Here I comment on Nokia care's (Kollam, Kerala) careless approach on their customers one like me. I unluckily own a Nokia's Lumia 625 mobile with touchscreen trouble. I approached them a month before. The handset was still in warranty period. After checking the mobile they asked me to come back the following week. I went there for three weeks continuously from then, the reply was that the touch panel they ordered hasn't yet delivered and asked me to call them back three days after. I called, the reply was the same. I just ask them "I think it's been a month and what's the matter with you." They said, "It would be delayed. If you want you can go to other service centers" and just disconnected the line. How was that? I was mesmerized by their care they have for their customers. Hats off Nokia now being Microsoft.

Original review: March 29, 2015

Bought the Nokia handset- Lumia 920 about 3 years ago with the hope of finally owning a decent smartphone after an impressive campaign that was launched by the company. Unfortunately, within 4 months, started seeing issues with the phone like flickering of screen. There was a constant line that appeared on the screen ruining the user experience. Ultimately, the phone blacked out completely when on an out of station visit, which was the worst thing that could happen because it was literally being cut off from any outside contact.

Approached the local customer care center hoping that the handset would be replaced being well within the warranty period. However, the representatives dismissed the issue as a software one. After many arguments and plenty of haggling, they finally took in the phone with the promise that it will be replaced within 15 days and the new set would be shipped from Delhi.

To my surprise, I received a call within 5 days to collect the phone. The handset given to me had a screen guard already placed on the screen which struck me as odd considering that this was to be a new piece. Clearly, what they had done was to replace the screen of my phone with a second hand one and then returned it back. This was the last thing expected from a mobile giant like Nokia. After again wasting so much of my time and going through several arguments, they took the phone for a few days leaving me in an extreme state of inconvenience with no mobile.

But Nokia, having no sense of keeping up customer's faith, obviously couldn't end this here and had the audacity to replace only the outer body of the phone and return it. On questioning, found that the IMEI number hadn't changed which is generally unique of all handsets.This was the height of testing someone's patience, and I until then had given up.

Further to this, their customer service stumped me again, when I went to Jaipur's customer care to get my screen replaced post dropping my phone and cracking the screen. Paid a whopping 9K assuming that this would put an end to all problems, only to find that the screen began to flicker the next day once I returned from Jaipur to Bangalore. Reached out to the customer care, and as per habit, they turned me down any sort of help saying that I need to take this up with the Jaipur service center.

This has so far been my worst experience with the customer service. We spend our hard-earned on money on such expensive branded handsets with the trust that if anything, the quality will be assured and at the end of the day we can expect to receive good service at the minimum. But contrary to belief, Nokia has set a new low for quality of service and consumer's value for money. I am appalled at the kind of responses I have received from the reps and frankly have made it a point to discourage all my family and friends from ever buying Nokia to avoid what I have been through. Microsoft needs to stop kidding themselves, if they plan to continue this crappy phone with limited app support among other false promises.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2015

I purchase my first tablet Nokia Lumia 2520 IMEI: Number ** since 11/29/2013. Since I purchase this tablet, I have been facing problems up to the point it stopped functioning normally. Many problem started with my tablet device during the warranty period and after. I have send my tablet to the Nokia Repair at: 4330 N Sylvania Ave, Dock Door 1, Fort Worth, TX 76137 around 3-4 times, in which the problem was never fixed. Finally, I requested them to send me a new tablet in which they agreed.

After receiving the second one under IMEI: ** in which they said it was a new device (in which I doubts it was a new device) this second one was worse than the first one. Immediately I start using it for a while. It commenced having problem with the display searching all the browsing at the same time and I couldn't even turn it off. After a while with my finger on the start option it turned off. It is not working and every time I wish to use it it keep given me the same problem. It working crazy.

This second issue tablet device, I have talked with several representatives without being successful. They apparently say that this issue will be escalated and nothing happens. I requested an escalation number for this second device on 01/23/15 and on 02/03/15 and finally is when they provided me an escalation number because I keep requesting it. The escalation number is ** and nothing has happen since then. I wanted to to talk with Ms. ** on 01/12/15, 01/23/15 and on 02/03/15 and I was always informed that the manager was not available or in a meeting and that she will get back to me which she never did.

Finally, I call customer care again and they told me to return back my device tablet visiting the website www.microsoft.com to request the box, so I can return my tablet device back. As up today, the manager never contacted me either I haven't receive the box instructions for repair . I am a common consumer facing a tremendous hardship due to such practice of the authorized Nokia service center and customer care. The worse of all I'm still paying for this device which in reality both never worked as it suppose to. The total of this device is $500.00 dollars. I seek your kind intervention to support me with this matter. Thanks.

Original review: June 12, 2014

(Lumia 521) I had recurring problems with the screen going black (even while on calls) and then not responding to the button which was supposed to wake the phone up. Got progressively worse over a few months. Tried all suggested fixes (screen cleaning, software updates, etc.). Made the phone unusable. It was getting progressively worse over time, so I finally contacted Nokia and sent it to their repair center. That is when the real issues began.

I talked with a customer service agent about my problems and used Nokia's website to set up the return for repairs. I gave Nokia my PO Box as an address, which was accepted by them. I was never informed that they could not ship to PO Boxes. However, they returned my phone via UPS, which does not deliver to PO Boxes. UPS then mishandled my phone. Today (two weeks after sending the phone), I do not have my phone. I am told to wait 8 business days for an investigation.

Nokia blamed me for giving them the PO Box as an address, although their online form accepted it and the customer service agent never informed me that they do not deliver to PO boxes. They had two phone numbers to contact me at, but apparently never tried. Of course, I am paying for service all the while, and have now spent hours trying to sort this out. Bottom line: terrible customer service, worthless warranty, phone has issues. Suggest avoiding Nokia at all costs!

Original review: June 1, 2012

I would like to bring to your notice the horrible experience I had with the much touted Nokia Lumia device. I purchased this Nokia Lumia 710 device from one of the Nokia priority shops at Marathahalli, Bangalore on 13 April 2012. For the third time, I returned my Lumia smart phone for repeat issues - the phone has stopped connecting to 3G, poor audio/call quality (distorted voice), heating issues, screen flickering, getting switched off automatically sometimes. I have asked for a replacement, but Nokia is refusing that and asking me to take the same phone which they say is repaired.

I have submitted the phone to Nokia Care at Marathahalli for the third time on 13 May 2012. Nokia Complaint Number assigned (through Nokia website): **

You can see three complaint numbers for the same issue. What they do is to open a new complaint instead of reopening the old one so that they won't breach the SLA. But the issue will still remain unresolved.

I have contacted Nokia. Their standard reply is: "We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same." This "someone" from their team rarely calls you and if you are one of the privileged to get their call (mostly you will call them out of your frustration), the trained call center executive will try to soothe you and give the standard response, but your issue will not get resolved. After a while, you realize that they are all conning against you.

I have also contacted many people who had issues with their Nokia devices and none of them were happy with Nokia Care. They just want to fleece the customer even if the product is well within warranty period citing stupid, unbelievable excuses such as "sweat went inside, no warranty for keyboard/battery, screen is not covered under warranty etc."

The bottom line is, you will never get any replacement, however genuine the issue be. The better option is to fight it out legally in a consumer court. The best option is, never buy a Nokia device. Prevention is better than cure.

Original review: April 20, 2012

I found after 20 days of using my mobile that three factory defects in one telephone and not one in three. The three factory defects are: 1. Does not receive a signal (Although there is strong network); 2. I cannot hear the speaker's voice (headset ear malfunction); 3. Phone does not connect with a hand free.

I went to Raya Warranty in Dokki, Egypt and asked them to change the phone because it has 3 defects. After two weeks, they told me that they repair the phone and don't replace it with another one. After two months from receiving it from Raya Warranty, I found two defects of the phone: 1. Does not receive a signal (Although there is strong network); 2. I cannot hear the speaker's voice (headset ear malfunction).

I have only one telephone and I can't do my work without phone for two weeks again and they tell me that they will repair it. Is it not my right to retrieve my money? I am now have become not confident in Nokia and will not recommend Nokia.

Original review: April 18, 2012

I purchased last year, but software problems often made me very unsatisfied towards Nokia set. Now it's in Udupi (Karnataka state) NCC. Job sheet number **. Please change my set itself and give me a new 7210C or other or repair such that the problem does not repeat often. I have full faith in Nokia. Please don't hurt my faith in Nokia.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2012

I bought a Nokia phone N8 on eBay sold as new. But it was not new as it was not in the original box and missing all original accessories. The phone itself, as the seller insisted, may be new, but it cannot be confirmed. It was a full refund case and the seller agreed first to include the return shipping fee. Later we knew that it takes FedEx to ship lithium ion batteried phone from Japan to US. It was due to Japanese postal service strict policy not to ship any lithium ion batteries on their carrier, by sea or air. The seller refused to pay for FedEx charge so the case was brought to eBay customer protection service. I argued that since the seller practically lied to sell his item, to have it shipped back he should pay for the return shipment, regardless of the cost. eBay ruled that the seller is responsible only for the original price and shipping and the buyer pays for the return.

I had two choices, either to keep the phone the seller lied to sell me on eBay, or to pay about $100 shipping fee to get a refund. I sent 2 emails to eBay appealing to review the case but no replies. Instead I received an invitation to write a review of purchase and rate the seller. eBay closed the case and I am left with the phone I do not need nor wanted had the seller not made a false advertisement on eBay. From this experience, I learned that eBay customer protection is like a robot, it work on some automatic guidelines, and as long as you stay in there they don't come after you. In this case, the seller showed his will to issue a full refund so the case closed. And full refund in eBay terms is original purchase price and shipping no matter what. I find it very resentful that eBay pushes the buyer to pay for return shipment in a case like this.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2011

I would like to inform you of my dissatisfaction with the Nokia X7 mobile phone purchased on 18/7/2011. Since the purchase of this phone, I have been facing problems with the mobile. As you can also notice from the purchase date, the phone is hardly 4 months old and in the last three months, it was with the customer service center (Satya Telecare Nokia Care Centre , 229 C.R Avenue Kolkata 700006). I have submitted the phone four times (latest job sheet number is not with me because they have refused to give me when I told them that I will go to consumer court with all job sheets but they have given me the 1st job sheet of the problem of my incoming speaker and the number is **) to the customer service center in the last three months.

From the 1st month of my cell, I am facing problems with my head phone and I have swap it 2 times but now also I am facing problems with it . During the 3 month after the purchase, the phone had problems with the display and had to visit the service center and got the display replaced. On each occasion, they have kept the phone and apparently worked on it with no luck. Their attempts to resolve the problem have not been satisfactory and they finally claim that there is nothing more they can do to help me.

Even the customer care call center (+919831893838) wasn't able help me and solve my problem. Whenever I ask for a manager who can take a call towards resolution of the issue, I was always informed that the manager was not available or in a meeting. This has happened to me all the five times I have called the customer support. Later the call would be handled by an assistant manager and it goes nowhere.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2011

Unjustified and unreasonable acts of the manufacturers and service providers.

I would like to inform you of my dissatisfaction with the Nokia N8 mobile phone purchased on 25/3/2011 and the service provided. Since the purchase of this phone, I have been facing problems and recently it stopped functioning normally. As you can also notice from the purchase date, the phone is hardly six months old and in the last three months, it's with the customer service center (Samvradhi Technologies, Koramangala, Bangalore). I have submitted the phone five times (latest job sheet number **) to the customer service center in the last three months. I had also received a replacement phone as the issue couldn't be rectified but that turned up to be even worse--the phone is powered on for hardly 10 minutes and then it shuts off.

During the second month after the purchase, the phone had problems with the display and had to visit the service center and got the display replaced. Later it faced an issue with the antenna of the phone as the network used to drop and was not able to make calls. This happened at least seven to eight times in a day. I have visited the authorized service center four times for this issue but they were unable to resolve it so they replaced the phone. The replacement phone had a new problem where it stayed powered on for 10 minutes.

On each occasion they have kept the phone and apparently worked on it with no luck. Their attempts to resolve the problem have not been satisfactory and they finally claim that there is nothing more they can do to help me. Even the customer care call center (+918030303838) wasn't able help me and solve my problem. Whenever I ask for a manager who can take a call towards resolution of the issue, I was always informed that the manager was not available or in a meeting. This has happened to me all the five times I have called the customer support. Later the call would be handled by an assistant manager and goes nowhere. I have also logged two complaints (** and **) and they have not bothered to get back with an update.

I am a common consumer facing a tremendous hardship due to such practice of the authorized Nokia service center and customer care . I seek your kind intervention to get me the replacement (a different problem-free model) or a complete refund and a compensation for the delay and the strict action against the authorized service center.

Original review: June 7, 2011

I had purchased this Nokia C7 on 28-2-2011. After two weeks, it automatically gets switched off. It is given for repair on 30-3-2011 and got repaired after 2 weeks. Again, the same complaint repeated and returned to E-Max for replacement on 21-5-2011. Now E-Max is refusing the replacement. Details of Purchase: Dealer: E-Max, Mirdif City Centre, Dubai. Invoice Number: ** Model: Nokia C7 CCSO-2000030189 Serial Number: 355960042708228.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2010

Tried to order Nokia N8 phone trough the internet. Filled up credit card info, then sent in the request. "Unexpected error occurred, please try it again" read the message soon as I sent in the order. I tried 2 more times, same. I called up their 800 number to get help. Big mistake. I was greeted by a voice recording and got waited 30 minutes before someone actually picked up. The guy said that he can't help me because I tried too many times to order, and I'm now a restricted costumer. He told me that now I need to talk to a different department, and he will connect me.

I got on hold for another 20 minutes. The women who picked up this time explained that she can't do anything to help me, because I'm on their system as a costumer who is restricted and I need to wait 3 business days and try again. I'm using my Amex Platinium card, which is working everywhere else in the world, and I have $75,000 limit on it, but I can't charge a $549.00 item on it with Nokia.

I got upset, but tried it again 4 days later with a different credit card. Same unexpected error message appeared on my screen. I did not want to try more times, but called the number to talk with a costumer rep. I got on hold for 25 minutes before anyone picked up. The same story, he can't help me, but will have to connect me to the "right" department. After another 20 minutes, wait a person picks up the line, and before I can explain my problem I got disconnected by an automatic costumer satisfaction research line, where the automatic voice asking me to rate my experience 1 to 5. I left a 1 and then I got disconnected again.

Nokia claims that they connect people. They are the absolute worst people to deal with on the internet, their "connection" with people and with their costumers are suck big time. I would never go near to a Nokia product in my life, and certainly hope that no one else does either. I tried to do business with them, but got lost about 2 hours of my time getting ultra frustrated. I will get an iPhone instead! You should too!

Nokia Company Information