Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.76/5

Nokia Reviews

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Fraud service center from Nokia and HMD Global. As I have submitted my phone for service center for Charging port issue except charging port issue phone was proper, I got quotation saying that display broken and it is out of warranty and I need to pay 11.5k to get repair. I was keep on asking service center on update how display got broken, after 4 months suddenly I received my phone over courier with display broken and phone in not working condition - here found other users are also faced the same issue, Can anyone help me to get legal/other actions on this fraud company?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Bakwas phone. It's temporary cell phone for kids. Not for smart use. Charging issues, network issues and many problems. I loss my 20000 ₹ rs on this cheap product. Don't buy. It's not eligible in range of any other smart phone. Close the product and sell the company to somebody. You can't give us what we want. Very poor service centers with bad service staff. I am from Nagpur Maharashtra India. When I repair my phone from service center with issues of charging they were charge me for water damage. And after some days facing same problem I took my phone to same service center but they were told the part of charging is duplicate. I never bought this product. I am destroying Nokia my 7.1.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

I sent my phone off for Repair 1 month ago. I got a email saying it was received. Then a week later got a email saying the package was damaged and they could not find the phone. After I got a email saying all was well. If you're looking for a phone look elsewhere. The charging port broke after 3 months. I had to spend $ 300 on a different phone and it looks like I'm not getting this one back!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I bought my phone in September 2018 and after 6 months its earpiece not sounds properly. I went to the service centre and they only clean it and earpiece start working normally. But after 15 days again same problem is faced, I again went to the service centre. Now they said that, "I have not facing any problem. Your earpiece working good." and they did not take my complaint. So I had not any choice and I would not go again for this issue. But after 3 months suddenly my phone's right bottom corner got blot and now I went to the service centre and they start saying that, "You physically damaged your phone and we will not fix it." I mailed support and they said me to went and, "take job sheet so that your warranty wouldn't be passed out." So I did the same. But when my warranty passed out then service centre man called me that, “If you wouldn't take your phone back I will have to send it to the company by tomorrow.”

Before that support man only saying that, "We send your concern to relevant officer. Please be patient." When I went and get my phone back without repair then after a day the support man mailed me and start saying that, "Your job sheet is cancelled and you physically damaged it, also you have not warranty so we could not help you." You have to pay for fixing the phone. They all continuously sending same mail to me. Still I am trying. This is horrible, I suggest not to buy Nokia phones. They have worst support team and they are making cheap mobile. I am here also share you to crowd at service centre, about 40 persons only in one service centre, and there is MI service centre is in the same offiCE and there is hardly 2 to 3 complaint in a day.

Original review: July 1, 2019

I bought Nokia 6.1 Plus and after 6 months I have started facing charging issues. The charging port is loose. I need to bend the charging cable to charge the device. This is very disappointing. And almost all the Nokia 6.1 Plus users are facing this issue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nokia?

Original review: June 16, 2019

The Nokia's earpiece speaker stopped working properly after a few weeks from 1st use. After a lot of to and from emails and new software and a factory reset, it was decided to send the phone for repairs. A replacement phone return to me after a few weeks. Two weeks later and the new Nokia has the same problem. Earpiece fade to almost no sound. Again Nokia customer service started the useless exercise of software and a factory reset, to only rectify nothing. I was then told, since I am not in the country of purchase, I have no warranty claim. Thus issue is not an isolated case.... Therefore my review on the "new Nokia" is: a Low quality product with even worse support.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I had recently purchased Nokia 7 Plus and after 6 months I started facing charging problem like it won't charge or stuck at same level. So I informed Nokia service center via "MY PHONE" app and after 5 days I saw that I had estimation of repair 21000 INR and initial cost of phone was 26000 INR. They said that screen and camera are broken and other things too. So I cancelled repair obviously. I received broken device at my home so I informed service center and they told me to give them a proof that phone was in good condition. They spend more than 2 weeks to say that they are not going to repair and kept asking for proof which I didn't had and now I'm not able to sell phone and have to keep using broken device whose screen is not working properly. Before sending phone to service center please click pic and save them in Google Drive. So that they wouldn't put their fault on you.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I buy Nokia 6.1 plus, after 6 months, I face charging issues. The charging port is loose. I bend தான் wire then only it charging. I am Nokia fan, but this is disappointing, anyway I still like Nokia, pls fix the issues.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I bought Nokia 8.1 on 26th Jan 2019 from Meher's Mobile, Kiit Road Bhubaneswar, India. IMEI No 1: 356964090251577 & IMEI No 2 : 356964090531572. I had liking of "Nokia" as my 1st phone was Nokia much before it lost its market share significantly. Though I had a choice of other proven brand but I purchased my favourite Brand Nokia. But for me it has become a compromising purchase. Top left corner of Mobile set is "bent", camera is "very ordinary". Other features I will come to know gradually. Now I am not very hopeful of getting its performance more than ordinary. I am sorry to say Nokia Brand has gone down. I will expect a reply.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

A pathetic android update that got on its own, my microphone stopped working. After visiting a distanced service centre, I got the version downgraded and now there's a same problem a day later. I trusted it because of Microsoft name into it. I also read many reviews which says the same. I am sure they must be having a good team, please put them to use and do something for this issue.

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Nokia Company Information