Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.63/5

Nokia Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nokia?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nokia?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Hello, my phone was in warranty, and I am from surat, gujarat, india, and I have charging slot issue, and I will go to surat nokia care to 05/10/2020 and they tell me to, "Come in after 15 day and pick up your phone," and still they have not replied me, and they tell me they have not available part of Nokia 7.1. Very bad experience, Nokia care in no have one single part of this model, I have faced very bad experience.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Phone was in warranty period...the charger port failed after only 8 short months. After over 2 weeks of waiting (and only after contacting them to get an update on status), the phone came back unrepaired. You can see dozens of reviews on Amazon where others had this issue with the phone... It is a design defect. I have never had a phone last such a short period of time. Highly disappointed with Nokia; not a company that is going to stand behind you, and not a company that cares about its customers. There is a reason why they have such a small share of the cellphone market. They are the worst!

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

Mine is a Nokia 7.1 which I bought recently. After few months I got a issue with screen bleeding after that the charging port stops working. As my phone was under warranty I gone to Nokia's service center. They asked me to wait for 10 days to get replaced. Now it's been one month still when I call them they providing me useless information like the product which needs to be replaced is not in India, the company needs to deliver it from abroad... Shame on the brand Nokia, a real waste. Read all review before going to buy Nokia.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I bought a Nokia 7.1 then a couple months later the charging port stopped working. I did have a slight crack in the screen that had nothing to do with that. I sent a request in and never got a mailing slip. I called and some man asked if I had another e-mail so we got it sent there. He told me to check the original e-mail that I could not get the mailing slip to check on the status. My first thought was if they couldn't get the mailing label to that will they still be able to keep me updated? I sent the phone in and never got an update so in about a month I called and they said it was sent back the day before coincidentally. He said they sent it back noting refusal to respond. I told him what happened with my original e-mail and told him I would send it back when I got the phone back.

I asked him what they said, he said they had to replace the charging port and screen. I told him I only wanted the charging port replaced. He said they HAVE to replace the screen also. He said it was either like 75 or 85 dollars. I said, "Ok I will send it back when I get it" and told him to use the OTHER e-mail. I got the phone with a letter that said this EXACTLY. "Following the receipt of your mobile phone at our service center we carried out a thorough inspection and have determined the fault to be a result of physical and/or liquid damage. Such damage is not covered under the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty."

The next paragraph basically told me that the damage was more than the phone was worth. Like the funny thing is I ordered a charging port and took my phone apart with a kit and guess what?? It worked fine!! However, I messed the back up because I was a little impatient so I took some glue and tape to make the back harder and accidentally glued the sim card tray shut. I just turned it on as I am writing this and I can still use it like a computer anyways. So they DO NOT honor their warranty because Nokia knows they're going downhill as this was supposed to be their last comeback to try and get closer to the top but they failed miserably. I was hoping to be one of those few people that had a Nokia Smartphone so I could show it off. I now KNOW why I was one of the few people that had one. They saved a couple bucks to sacrifice more down the road. Like I guess lousy people produce lousy products.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I bought 2 NOKIA phones (NOKIA 5.0 and NOKIA 6.1) in April 2020. On switching them on, I discovered that the phones were unusually hot. After two weeks, they all packed up and I took them to the NOKIA Care Center. At the Center, they said that they are having battery problems and that more than 20 of such models are there with the same problem and they do not have any battery. The phones have been there at the NOKIA Care Center for about a month now. I contacted the NOKIA office directly and they responded that I should wait. NOKIA is now a garbage center.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Had Nokia 5.1 Plus. It started having charging problem. One of the very irritating problem. I had a very bad experience, such a big company should be charged penalty. There are many people for whom purchasing a phone is a big step.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Bought a Nokia 7.1 last April after a good experience with their 6.1 (gave it to my wife). Last month, I started having charging issues so I contacted Nokia. First - they tell me that the phone isn't in warranty. I send them the receipt to prove that it is. They they send me a label to mail the phone back... not overnight but FedEx. Takes 2 days to get to them - then another 2 business days before I hear back. It's then another 2 business days before I hear that the phone is being returned (no indication that it's fixed or what was done to it). And this return is taking another 2 days. So a total of 10 business days (so far) without a phone that is covered under warranty. Loved my Nokia phone but with service quality like this... never again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I Have a Nokia 8 phone, and since I bought it, I had only problems with it. First the network was resetting and the phone not working. Spent a lot of time chatting to support, about a week, during which they made me test the device in dozens of ways, and factory reset it a couple of times. All that on my own time. Second, the display went half dead. The same thing with the support, then back to service. Third, after almost two months it was in service, they send me the phone with the main button sunk in. Tons of messages and chatting, then it's back to service with it (where it is at this moment). All in all, worst phone I've ever had. I spent so much time without it, that if I knew from the beginning, I would definitely bought something else. So, my advice: do NOT buy Nokia.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Fraud service center from Nokia and HMD Global. As I have submitted my phone for service center for Charging port issue except charging port issue phone was proper, I got quotation saying that display broken and it is out of warranty and I need to pay 11.5k to get repair. I was keep on asking service center on update how display got broken, after 4 months suddenly I received my phone over courier with display broken and phone in not working condition - here found other users are also faced the same issue, Can anyone help me to get legal/other actions on this fraud company?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Bakwas phone. It's temporary cell phone for kids. Not for smart use. Charging issues, network issues and many problems. I loss my 20000 ₹ rs on this cheap product. Don't buy. It's not eligible in range of any other smart phone. Close the product and sell the company to somebody. You can't give us what we want. Very poor service centers with bad service staff. I am from Nagpur Maharashtra India. When I repair my phone from service center with issues of charging they were charge me for water damage. And after some days facing same problem I took my phone to same service center but they were told the part of charging is duplicate. I never bought this product. I am destroying Nokia my 7.1.

Nokia Company Information