4.33/5
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratings

9 Google Pixel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I recently tried to order a Pixel 2 phone and start Project Fi service for my mom and I. All seemed well, and we hit the "buy" button. Unfortunately, Google (I think) seemed to think there was possibly fraudulent activity on the account, and sent a request for more information--which included asking to upload bank statements, photos of my government-issued IDs, and photos of credit cards. I have never been asked to verify an online payment via sharing all of my financial information, and would caution Google against normalizing such means, as these are techniques often used by scam organizations. If, in fact, this was a fraudulent request, then Google is doing a very poor job screening such emails. Unfortunately, the Google help chat folks were very unhelpful as well. If this continues, I will absolutely NEVER recommend Project Fi to anyone, despite its reasonable-seeming cost.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I love my Google Pixel! It has all the convenience of an iPhone with all the flexibility of a traditional Android. The pictures come out beautifully. I also prefer the fingerprint scanner location to all other phones. It's in the back, right where you hold the phone anyway. Really convenient and really fun to use!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

You are never alone with Google. It answers all your questions immediately and takes you anywhere you want to go. The best tool ever. I highly recommend this tool to the older folks.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

The Pixel XL has worked perfectly since I activated it. Battery life is good. Screen quality is great and the camera is superb. The interface is clear and I have no unnecessary applications.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

My present experience with cell phones have been good ones. I expect problems from time to time, due to man made materials and equipment faults, but these problems are usually handled by returning the phone to the store where I purchased it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Google Pixel?

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

This phone I own is adequate for my personal needs. I like the use of the internet mobile. It keeps me updated on world information, helps maintain contact with friends and relatives.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

My wife and I both use the Nexus 6, very superior to the newer Google phones as it has wireless charging, water resistant, and a great big screen. It will upgrade to 7.1.1 so no need to buy the newer ones... and you can get them at a reasonable price on Amazon.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I would recommend this service to all my family and my church family. The battery last longer than any other battery I ever used and the phone is great. I could hear clear than ever.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The battery seems to lose power faster than I would expect. Sky battery cannot be replaced. Overall I love the phone look, interface, and operating system.

Google Pixel Company Information