4.75/5
  • 1 star
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 31, 2017

8 Google Pixel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I love my Google Pixel! It has all the convenience of an iPhone with all the flexibility of a traditional Android. The pictures come out beautifully. I also prefer the fingerprint scanner location to all other phones. It's in the back, right where you hold the phone anyway. Really convenient and really fun to use!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

You are never alone with Google. It answers all your questions immediately and takes you anywhere you want to go. The best tool ever. I highly recommend this tool to the older folks.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

The Pixel XL has worked perfectly since I activated it. Battery life is good. Screen quality is great and the camera is superb. The interface is clear and I have no unnecessary applications.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

My present experience with cell phones have been good ones. I expect problems from time to time, due to man made materials and equipment faults, but these problems are usually handled by returning the phone to the store where I purchased it.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

This phone I own is adequate for my personal needs. I like the use of the internet mobile. It keeps me updated on world information, helps maintain contact with friends and relatives.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Google Pixel?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

My wife and I both use the Nexus 6, very superior to the newer Google phones as it has wireless charging, water resistant, and a great big screen. It will upgrade to 7.1.1 so no need to buy the newer ones... and you can get them at a reasonable price on Amazon.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I would recommend this service to all my family and my church family. The battery last longer than any other battery I ever used and the phone is great. I could hear clear than ever.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The battery seems to lose power faster than I would expect. Sky battery cannot be replaced. Overall I love the phone look, interface, and operating system.

Google Pixel Company Information