1.55/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Cellular Country

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Cellular Country Reviews

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I ordered a cell phone for my son's 11th birthday. I thought it was a good deal because it include a year of insurance, screen protector, and phone case. The first phone we received malfunctioned immediately. Apps were opening without us touching the phone, not responding to commands, etc. I contacted Cellular Company for an exchange. I received the replacement phone expeditiously. The second phone malfunctioned about a week or two after receipt. I contacted the company requesting a refund and was denied because we were outside of the 30 day refund period. (Maybe because I was returning the first phone and had to wait for it back in the mail and then a week or two to malfunction).

I mailed the second phone back immediately. The replacement will take a week to receive. I am so dissatisfied with the service of this company. Twice I requested a manager to call me and have not heard from anyone. I am definitely going to contact the bank because I have yet to receive a phone in working condition in the two months since I initiated the purchase.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

If I had read these reviews before ordering two Samsung S8's, I probably would not have ordered from this company. But, a close friend swears by this company and my wife and I had purchased phones from them previously. The phones arrived in a reasonable amount of time. One phone was said to be in excellent condition and the other was advertised to be in good condition. (They only had one of each.) When the phones arrived we could not tell which was which. They both appeared to be in excellent (or better) condition. After a day or so, there appeared to be a problem with my phone, but it turned out to be the phone cover causing the problem. We've had our phones about 3 weeks now and both phones continue to work fine.

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: June 18, 2019

I purchased a phone and it was not unlocked like they advertised it as. Then, they charged a 10% "restocking fee" for their mistake. Terrible company, do not do business with this company! A complete rip off!

Original review: June 17, 2019

Purchased a phone 4 weeks ago and could not get it to activate through **. When I called Cellular Country, I discovered that the phone had two different IMEI numbers. I decided to return the phone, got an RMA number and shipped back within 2 business days. Called a week later to confirm phone was received and it was. The man put me on hold and never returned...will continue to call and will dispute credit card charge with my bank. Stay away...

Original review: April 25, 2019

I order 2 cell phones from this company Cellular Country and when they arrived they didn't work. And I sent them an email about these phones not working and they said they never got the message. And then I call them and they won't honor a replacement for the phone. I will never buy another phone from this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cellular Country?

Original review: March 13, 2019

I purchased a used iPhone 5 from them for $80 a few months ago. Now that it's income tax time the greedy owner has more than doubled the price for the same phone. They want $179... All the prices are jacked up now. I can understand a slight price increase but I will not purchase anything from a company that is "getting over big time" on their customers.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I normally review a company before I buy anything from them. Since Cellular Country was part of my special buy from my PayPal I bought two phone and was kinda worried after reading the reviews. But when I received the phones I was very happy with my purchase and the product was worth what so spent.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I initially bought HTC several years ago. Though the physical condition of the phone was good, it restarted a month after the purchase & problems one after another. Ignoring my bad experience I bought this LG G3 mobile. Mobile used restart whenever I open maps. They replaced a mobile with a cracked mobile that had the same problems. I requested for a replacement and they started giving reasons for not replacing it. I sent them the video of their phone that it's not working. They said it's not their phone at all. Lost 150 bucks!! Suggest everyone not to buy from them then buy it from a private party from Facebook which is far better.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Shipping got delayed, but I called and they had it fixed that same day. Price was great. The phone was in good condition and it was hooked up to my number in minutes. I would order again and will refer to friends and family.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

My husband ordered his daughter an iPhone 5 for her birthday on 11/15/2018 and it is now 11/30/2018. And no phone has come. We have tried calling many times and have also sent multiple emails and have not heard anything back from them at all. Do not get anything from there, this company is a rip off.

Cellular Country Company Information