Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.55/5

Cellular Country Reviews

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Honestly, I am so angry after so many emails and phone calls. They just suck. Stay away. Ordered a phone 10/31. 11/5 check on shipping because I have not gotten an email. After several emails and phone calls and NEVER reaching anyone I finally sent an email saying a Paypal dispute had been opened and inside of two minute I noticed a refund on my account. No notification. No communication. No email. No phone call. No contact whatsoever as to why I have no phone or why I had to send 5 emails to get a response or why no one EVER answers the phone when you call. I have this vision of a disgusting person in a disgusting apartment in a disgusting part of a disgusting city just trying to fleece people as much as they can.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

These people will not answer the phone after you buy the phone. I bought an expensive phone until the TracFone 5 which was suppose to arrive today and has not. Of course you cannot complain as no one will answer the phone. I have sent them six emails as now I am going to have to take the expensive phone back or be stuck with it and I want nothing more than a TracFone. I am hard of hearing and cannot see that well. I have no idea how bad the phone is because of course I do not have it and will now refuse shipment if it does come. I do not know how this company stays in business but DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. DO NOT READ THE REVIEWS.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Before placing an order please make sure you do your research and read the reviews. Unfortunately I didn't and now I'm paying for it. I made a purchase on October 9th, here it is the 23rd and I have not received my phone or even a tracking number for my phone. When I tried to get in contact with someone yesterday, and even sent an email I have not heard anything back. So unfortunately I feel I am out money and a phone. Just please be cautious and do your research before placing an order.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I bought a phone for Cellular Country. They sent the wrong phone. Customer service emailed me a FedEx label to return the phone for a full refund. A week later, I'm still getting the runaround about where the phone is. The person in customer service said he was the only one working and had to put in a request for someone to locate the returned phone on Monday. I'm so glad I paid with PayPal. I'm disputing this entire transaction. I wish I had seen these complaints. I NEVER would have bought from them. If I could give them less than no stars, I would.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 64GB N920A. Unlocked phone in mint condition with their Super Pack on 6/27/2018. The phone arrived damaged, two weeks later on 7/10/2018, with a burned image in the screen. I called the customer service and the rep told me that they would replace it with a not-defective phone in a week. I shipped everything (phone, charger and the super pack materials) back to you on 7/13/2018 with the return label they generated which was a first class USPS label without a tracking number.

I emailed to the company one week after I shipped the phone back and did not get any answer. A few days later I called the company and rep told me that they would email me the status and they did not. 2 weeks after I shipped the phone, I called the company again and asked about the status, they told me that they would check with the returns department and call me for the status in the same day, and they did not. It is more than 3 weeks now and they still do not give an update, nor send the phone back. Do not waste your time with this company. Pay several bucks more and purchase from somewhere else. Items on their website are not correct. They are irresponsible. They do not fix their own mistakes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cellular Country?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

All I have to say, do not trust them or their web page. In short they are cheater and not faithful to the customers, Shipping the worst item without proper checking. Rude and untrue behavior towards fully paid amount for the device. Even charging restocking fee and do not send RETURN label though they are at fault. They do not have adequate stock to full fill their ads. (Order number ** and Return number RMA # **) Last word... Do not trust... You will surely dissatisfy.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I bought a phone from Cellular Country April 21, 2018. Due to the death of my husband, I didn't take it to have the SIM card put in until yesterday. It malfunctioned the same day!! It runs so hot that after about 5 minutes, you can't use it. It shuts itself down. I want a refund on the money, not another inferior phone. Their rating on this phone was "excellent." WHAT??? So this is the BEST they sell? I want a refund, but they won't hear of it. I don't trust them to do better on another phone. I bought an extra year's warranty, or else, they wouldn't even give me another inferior replacement. This company doesn't care anything about the customer. You were warned.

Original review: July 5, 2018

Worst experience in my life buying something online with this company. They were not able to send me the phone I ordered and have been dragging their feet for my refund. It has been a week since I ordered the phone and nothing to show for it. No phone or my money. Please go anywhere but here.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I bought a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 from Cellular Country and it arrived fine - mint looks but was flakey as hell. Would boot to green android man every fifth boot. Ultimately while they were of no help - the problem was fixed by replacing the motherboard inside the phone with a new motherboard at cost to me. My claim would be that their refurbished phones are not well tested - at least in the case of my phone. Had it not been flakey I would have loved these guys - but instead $200 wasted. They are even unwilling to swap the bad processor board for a good one - even though a processor board perhaps costs them $30. Lesson - if anything about a phone you get from them is at all flakey - return it immediately - because you are out of luck on day 31.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I recently purchased a Apple iPhone 5. I kept experiencing my phone not fully charging. Found this to be because the charger is a generic and not at all been an Apple charger. I suggest do not purchase from this company! My phone was supposedly in mint condition, therefore you think that everything would be on point.

Cellular Country Company Information