2.17/5
  • 1 star
Based on 127 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Boost Mobile

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 13, 2018

747 Boost Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Bought family plan. Took weeks to port numbers. Then refused to activate family plan until all lines had their own service plans. Then refused to add any lines to family plan. No access to customer service on 611. 42 calls to corporate and 6 visits to store locations. Stores claim not to have access and call centers claim all account corrections must be made in person. Left after one month having paid for 6 months. Then Boost refused to unlock phones to use and refused to accept returns after the 30 days. NEVER USE BOOST WITHOUT LAWYER ON RETAINER!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I am with Boost Mobile. I have the unlimited package. Which is a great deal cause the person that I know put me on his 5 phone plan for $100. So $20 a month is great. The problem that I have experienced since I have been on this plan for the last 4 months is loss of phone connection, so when I wake up the next day I have to not start anything. I first have to go down to the Boost store and get them to fix my phone. Then I ask them what is wrong with the service. They tell me that they have been doing something to their cell towers, but they don't tell you anywhere that this will be going on so they pretty much shut you down without any warning.

Which is BS I pay my portion of the bill to not get a warning or a break on my cell phone bill in which is poor service on their part. I live in the same town where I get my phone service but do you think I can get a good connection well of course not. I have to have my phone close to a window to get data connection and when I do it is the slowest connection ever and the buffering is way too much as well. I am saying that this service is the 2nd worse service there is on the market.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

A lot of people don't understand that Boost is a smaller company, meaning they don't have many towers. They are great in areas where they do have service. Their data is fast! And the correct price! I only pay $45 a month with the auto pay??? Great job Boost. Keep it up!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Ordered an iPhone for my son from them for Christmas. When it arrived I took it out and checked the MEID number to see if I could connect to Tello, another provider with Sprint, which is what Boost Mobile uses. I was able to get service thru Tello with the iPhone I purchased from Boost. So I decided order my daughter an iPhone as well to hook up with Tello. When I tried to get service with Tello with her iPhone, I was told Boost Mobile had to unlock it. When I called Boost I was told I had to have active service with them for a YEAR before they would unlock. They could not explain why I was able to connect my son's phone with another provider and would not take the phone back because it was more than 7 days from purchase. HORRIBLE COMPANY! Now I am stuck with a phone that cannot be used.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

Boost Mobile is the worst company ever!!! You tell them to disconnect your phone. They tell you they’re going to disconnected on the date that your phone ends and then turn around and disconnected before that date! Then they don’t want to give you back your money. I had to go to the bank and put a stop payment on my bill. Why let them keep the money that you don’t get the services for. What a con game they are playing on most of the customers. Worst company ever!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boost Mobile?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I tried to cancel the order right after I accidentally placed it. The call agent was telling me that she already cancelled it, but then the shipping confirmation was still sent to me. I made 2 more calls and the agents told me that it isn't cancelled and I have to receive it in order to return it. Annoying and horrible customer service!!!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

This is my 3rd phone in 1/2 years! I just got the LG Stylo 3 yesterday and it's got white fog on the bottom of the screen! It's having multiple issues! And Screenshots are almost impossible. I'm going to Verizon. I may pay more but at least the phones will work.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

About 9 months ago I got a new phone. I called Boost Mobile to get a sim card and they sent one - I called them back and got it activated. For the 7 months since I have had nothing but trouble off and on trying to get onto the internet at various places around Los Angeles. I took the phone to 2 different Boost stores and whatever they did with it worked while I was there but then didn't work at many other locations. I called Boost tech dept several times and was given all sorts of codes and stuff to do, nothing worked consistently. Finally I stopped by one store and the clerk said it was either the sim card or my phone and to call Boost and get another sim card first to see if that would solve it.

I called Boost to ask for a new sim card and the lady who answered asked me to get the number off the sim card I had (which is really difficult as the numbers are INCREDIBLY SMALL. I had to use a high power loupe to see them) and then she accused me of changing the sim card and said I had the WRONG sim card!! The sim card they sent me never left my phone or my sight since I got it from them!!! So when I get the sim card, the guy at Boost tells me to read him the numbers over the phone (AGAIN YOU HAVE TO HAVE A HIGH POWER LOUPE JUST TO SEE THEM!! When I asked him if they were the same as the barcode numbers on the card it was on, he said no (either an idiot or an outright baldface liar as they are at the barcode at the top of the card!!!). I am older and have little knowledge of cell phones but these people are idiots!!! If I ever have trouble again, I will try another provider!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Horrible customer service. The recommended LG is a cheap phone. Not user friendly. Can't even take a screenshot pic. Battery cheap. Phone runs out of battery easily. My 11 year old doesn't like the phone either. Paid a lot to get phone with activation fees. Store clerks trained to tell you anything to sell you the phone. They care more about sale, not if you will be happy with the service. Once they got you, they've got you. No refunds. Then I didn't have service for 2 days when I transferred over my phone service. Never have had that happen before.

Once you're billed you don't get refunds on anything if you change your mind on a service. The coverage is horrible. If you go out anywhere in any rural area the phone won't work. Disappointed in the quality of phone and service. My bill is $90 a month. Cheap for cell service but I could have great family plan with Verizon for $20 more. Way better quality and service. Not really saving much with Boost. I have very poor quality phone and shaky service.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

According to Boost Mobile's promotional offer, in order to receive the $100 credit to my Boost Mobile account, I was to purchase a new Apple iPhone 6 32 GB Space Gray phone at boostmobile.com, activate the phone by signing up for the monthly plan and pay the monthly charge by April 15, 2018, make my monthly payment within 50 days of activating the phone, receive a $100 credit on my Boost Mobile account within four weeks of first month's payment. I did not receive the $100 credit as advertised on Boost Mobile's website.

I bought the Apple iPhone 6 32 GB Space Gray at boostmobile.com and activated the phone at a Boost Mobile store within 3 to 4 days of receiving the phone in the mail. When it got to about 3 days of paying for my next bill, I called up Boost Mobile's customer service to see why I did not receive the $100 credit to my Boost Mobile account. After putting me on hold a few times, it turns out that because I activated the phone at a Boost Mobile store and not online, Boost Mobile was not going to honor their $100 credit promotion. WHAT A JOKE!!! WHERE ON YOUR WEBSITE DID IT STATE THAT THE PHONE HAD TO BE ACTIVATED ONLINE?! It seems that when Boost Mobile made their so-called promotional offer, they forgot a little detail stating that this is for online only.

I wrote a 1-star review at boostmobile.com about this issue, but guess what??? My review was taken down and the last time I checked, Boost Mobile now has added the "online only" to the Apple iPhone 6 32 GB. Boost Mobile must have realize their mistake and changed it, but I still did not receive my $100 credit to my Boost Mobile account. That is why I am here writing a review on Consumer Affairs.

I am totally done with Boost Mobile. Boost Mobile have cheated me out of my $100 credit. I am very disappointed and angry to ever had been a customer with Boost Mobile. Boost Mobile should be ashame for what they have done. I will surely spread the word to my family, friends, relatives, co-workers, and anyone that is thinking about becoming a Boost Mobile customer to not join. Instead of making it right and losing out on just $100 credit and receiving good praises, a great review, and continuous good remarks to my friends, families, relatives, etc., and have the potential of receiving even more customers, Boost Mobile will lose even more money in the long run from my experience.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

If I could give this company a less than 1-star review I would do it. They are not customer-oriented and from the experience I have had with their customer service, no one there knows what they are doing. In anticipation of changing my cell service to Boost, I tried several times to assure that the phones I currently have (iPhone 5s) were compatible with Boost by trying to call customer service. I found a listing of phones which were supposed to be compatible, so knowing I would need a new phone for a new line I needed to add, I went on .com and ordered a phone. Much to my surprise and frustration, after going to a local Boost outlet to discuss the activation/change of service, they didn't know if my phone would work - actually 1st said it would. They had to "try to activate" my phone on their service to determine it would not.

Long story short, I could not use the Boost Mobile service and the new phone had not arrived yet. When the new phone arrived (Nov 5, 2017) it was late evening so I tried to call Boost customer service on Nov 6 2017 for assistance in returning the phone for a refund since I could not change service. The customer service number, when answered, immediately wants a valid Boost phone number, which I did not have since I did not activate the phone. They give you 3 options: 1) to activate a phone 2) problems with reactivation of a phone or 3) other. Again you are asked for a phone number and if you don't have one you are instructed to press # which immediately says "Thank you for calling Boost Mobile. Goodbye". After multiple attempts to get to an actual person I finally got a gentleman on the phone who said he would help me. His English was POOR and I constantly had to ask him to repeat himself.

I explained my situation and after he put me on hold several times, told me that I could return the phone. At the end of approximately 40 minutes on the phone with him, he issued me a return authorization and order number and when I questioned him about getting a full refund, he had me wait on hold again and when he came back said yes I would be refunded the purchase amount and that he would be sending me an envelope for the return and it would arrive in 5-7 days. He also told me he had taken care of entering the reason for return into the computer and had processed the return request. When this envelope did not arrive by Nov 21, I went through the same process of trying to call without success so I went on Facebook and contacted them through messenger explaining in full what had transpired and included the RMA and order numbers.

After a 40-minute wait, a person responded and first question was "when did you get the phone". Next I was asked if I received a work order number for the envelope since they normally did not send out return envelopes. I repeated again repeated what I had already send and I was informed that "unfortunately, it was too late to return this item for refund"!!! Then they sent me an address for me to return the phone to!!! I responded "What would make a sane person return a phone that was paid for already to Boost if they are not going to issue me a refund???" I then told them I wanted the name, address and phone number of a supervisor and it had better be one who spoke English - to which they sent me the same number I had already called for customer service! What a joke! I would NEVER RECOMMEND Boost Mobile to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

the wi-fi worked fine from 6-9-17 till 10-30-17 when it said - no signal - then when you call it is almost impossible to reach a human and when you do they can't speak English well enough to understand also when I asked to get my 50.00 dollars for a re-boost card I could not use and the wi-fi device that won't work because it says - no signal - they won't refund my money so they just stole 100.00 dollars from me by deceptive means. I see them as thieves. Don't waste your money with this company.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I paid for my account and they totally refused to help me even though I've been with them over 3 yrs paying 42 a month... Now you do the math... My phone got disconnected and the reps gave me the only attitude about the situation... Bunch of **.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Assuming you set up auto pay and never have to call support, I'd give Boost Mobile a few more stars. I have 2 sons, each with a Boost Mobile phone, they generally don't have any signal issues. We're in the suburbs of Philly. My older son's phone was starting to have device issues, so as an early Christmas present - I decided to get them both updated phones.

Nov. 7, 2017, I waited for a deal and planned on ordering a Galaxy S8 and an iPhone S. Using my phone/Safari I went to the Boost Mobile website, added the phones to my cart and upon checking out, the order was denied. A second later I received a text notification from my credit card for potential fraud. I responded back to the text and the card was activated again. I clicked the back button in the browser to the checkout page and clicked submit. I then noticed that the cost jumped up and it added another iPhone to the purchase. The total should have been $694 and it was $863. When I hit the back button in the browser, it must have added the last phone I added to the cart again. Total Changed to the card thus far: $863.

I immediately tried to call and reach someone to cancel the order. I was bounced around in an IVR for a few minutes and getting hung up on repeatedly. 10 minutes later and 4 calls in and the IVR started stating it was outside of business hours. I then immediately sent an email explaining the situation to try to fix or cancel the order. Beyond that there was nothing else I could do that evening.

Nov. 8, first thing in the morning I call Boost again. And again, it's a pain to get ahold of anyone. After repeated attempts, I stumbled on a way to get ahold of a live person. They informed me that they could cancel the order and I could order again, but the original order was already in the distribution center and it could still be delivered. They gave me instructions to just deny shipment when it arrived and when it arrives back to the distro center, my credit card would be refunded. So I went ahead and ordered again. Total Changed to the card thus far: $1557. Total to be refunded: $863. Nov. 11, I receive 2 emails stating both packages would be delivered on Nov. 13th. They had stated that they might not be able to stop that first package, so that was perfectly okay and I anticipated just denying the first package.

Nov. 13, I receive 2 FedEx emails stating both packages were recalled and will be sent back to sender. I called FedEx to clear it up and they said Boost requested both packages be sent back to the sender and there was nothing they could do. I called Boost and they said only 1 order was cancelled and they were not sure why both were being returned. Boost said both would now need to be cancelled and I would get a refund when they arrive back at the distro center. They said I would need to place another order to get the phones. Being frustrated, I said I would log in later and maybe do it. Total Changed to the card thus far: $1557. Total to be refunded: $1557.

Nov. 14, I logged into the Boost website and the promotion code I used was no longer valid. As I placed the order the week before and someone messed up somewhere with cancelling it, I called Boost again to figure out how I could get the same discounted price. I talked to one person for 10 minutes who transferred me to another whom I spoke with for another 10 minutes. He escalated and said he might be able to get the original correct order shipped back to me. I sat on hold for 15 minutes before being hung up on.

I called back and had to explain the situation again to one person for another 10 minutes, eventually being transferred again. Speaking with the new person, she mentioned there was no way to have the original package sent back to me. That I would need to place the order without the discounted price and they could credit my Boost account with the difference. Not being particularly all that happy with it, I delayed for a little bit - but finally said let's just do it. She ran my credit card again and the order was placed with expedited 2-day shipping. Total Changed to the card thus far: $2309. Total to be refunded: $1557.

Shortly after, I receive an email notification saying the order was cancelled. I call them back up, have to spend 10 minutes explaining the situation again, get transferred, another 10 minutes - and the gentlemen tells me that because I used the same email address 3 times, it was flagged as fraud and it was canceled and that I would have to place another order with a different email address. Sigh. So, I have him process the order again with a different email. He gives me his every assurance that this order will work and be delivered in 2 days. Total Changed to the card thus far: $3061. Total to be refunded: $2309.

30 minutes later... Order cancellation email comes through. I once again, call them back up and have to explain the situation. After being on hold for a bit, he says that the order was flagged as potential fraud but they were working with the sales department to push through the order. Hold for a little more, and then he comes back and says "good news" they were able to keep the same order and it will be processed as is.

So... Just to order 2 phones... Cost of phones: $694. Total Changed to the card thus far: $3061. Total to be refunded: $2309. Total time spent on phone with Boost: 5 hours 6 minutes. Everyone was generally nice and apologetic. That said. If their support processes worked properly, none of this should have happened. Unbelievable.

Issue #1: Ordering over mobile has issues. Issue #2: Getting ahold of customer service is a pain. After multiple calls, I figured out a sequence of #s to hit to talk to someone - but it wasn't easy. Issue #3: Got hung up on a few times while sitting on hold. There was no callback and no easy way to continue the conversation with the person I was just speaking with. Issue #4: No one knowing how orders get magically cancelled or requests sent to FedEx to return the package back to the sender. Very frustrating.

Issue #5: When new folks looked at the notes on the account, they would state situations that did not occur. For instance, "Let me review the notes... I see based on your last call you are trying to do an RMA"... I had nothing delivered to do an RMA!! Issue #6: The "assurances" each time I got off the phone saying everything was taken care of. It was great being assured the order is processed and then 20 minutes later receiving a cancellation email. I also experienced an issue a year ago with their support, which I do not have the energy to go into here. Was not happy then either though.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I've been with Boost for over 10 years. I recently found out they've been overcharging me. I was on a 50$ plan some years ago, then they raised it to 60$. Today I found out through someone that they only pay 50$. They've been overcharging for who knows how long! I called today and talked to someone asking them about this. She just kept repeating their promotion is 50$ and my plan is grandfathered. I asked why didn't they lower my price to match everyone else's. She said they can't affect people's accounts.

I asked well why didn't they notify me through email or text like they do with privacy notices or when they raised prices. She wouldn't answer, just kept repeating the same line about promotions. I said, "So you've been overcharging me this whole time". She said, "No, you're on the 60$ plan". I said, "But there is no 60$ plan, you just said that, there's only the 50$ plan and they have the same perks, ie unlimited talk, data, text, etc, and on the website there is no 60$ plan. You've been overcharging me!"

I finally asked to talk to a supervisor. They put me on hold for a long time, then someone who sounded exactly the same got on the phone and just kept repeating the same thing. And she said that basically it's my problem that I have been paying over 50$ because I didn't check the website or go to the store or see commercials on tv. She said they can not give me any reimbursed credit and would not admit that they've been scamming me/overcharging me for a long time now. They have low prices, but their customer service is horrible and they will scam you if they can. Their service is also **, internet in and out of service, phone calls off, lagging texts. They also have no care for loyal customers. Their phones become crappy after a few months as well. I just bought my phone this year and having issues with it (bad charging, storage, screen and internet freezing, etc). Don't expect good customer care if you go with Boost Mobile.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

The price is $35.00, the service is great, no major problems in over 4 years and I highly recommend the flip phone for seniors who do not want to be tied to their phone.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

In the course of 4 days, the Boost Dealz app has consumed 1.2 GB of my cellular data. Boost Mobile sells data for $5/GB, which means that the $5 credit I am supposed to receive is less than the cost of the 1.2GB of cellular data that was used by the app. IMO, that is deceptive trade practices and consumer fraud.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Boost Mobile offers really reliable service. The internet is very easy to use and it's high speed. Taking photos is a snap and bill paying is quite simple too. I really enjoy Boost Mobile!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Boost has been great for me and I've been with them 12 years. They are very customer-oriented and that is very important to me. Responsiveness is critical in a service world.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I was recently planning a visit to the UK to my mother. I called BOOST regarding 'unlocking' my iPhone 6. I've owned it for nearly two years so, when I eventually got the 'person' involved in this process. He verified my details and said, 'Your phone is unlocked'. Great I thought, I can now purchase a SIM card in UK and use my phone over there. Not the case. I try the SIM, and I keep getting a 'Your phone is locked' message. I think this must be an error, and visit a top tech store for help. The gent verified that my phone was indeed still locked!!! I was fuming, time wasted, out of pocket, no phone to use as planned.

On returning to the US (Calif) I visited a Boost store, and wasted over ONE HOUR of my life, while a nice, but, not well-trained person called Boost numbers and we BOTH waited, and waited, and etc!!! Then, once connected, she asked the person a question and was cut off!! SO, another call, more waiting. Then, transferred to another person for more waiting.

At the end of all this I am informed they can unlock my phone but that will be the end of my BOOST account. I asked, "Is that the way you treat a long-time customer?" But, that's just the way it is -- so don't attempt to SIM your Boost phone folks they'll just drop you and your account. It's basically a 'dark age' of phone companies now; plus, the help service gets worse and worse; I'm told that my data usage (no more than I've ever used) is nearly gone before the end of each month (no doubt an attempt to get me to buy more?); and, I recently tried to get onto the internet just outside San Diego to call Uber, only to not get service, when all others around me were connecting… so, Boost obviously feel they have enough customers to bully and kick around. It'll soon be gone and so will Boost.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Have been with provider for a while. Have never had a dropped. They always give ample time to pay bill. I am very satisfied with Boost, the price is right for the service.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Boost Mobile is just right for me. I pay $30.00 per mo. which includes unlimited everything. I've had my phone for about a year and I have not called customer support because I have not had any issues. Works for me. I've had dropped calls but who doesn't!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Boost Mobile is a very easy company to go through. No contract, can't go over on your bill, no hidden charges. Reliable service & I get service almost everywhere I go. I have been with this company for a few years now & definitely wouldn't switch to another company.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I have had very little trouble with Boost mobile. I have taken it to various street from vacation and I have had reception all the time. I have a family plan for my whole family and Boost mobile works very well for us.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I've been with Boost Mobile for at least 3 or 4 years now. Recently my Galaxy j3 6 screen broke, and I had to switch back to my Prevail LTE which is junk. I saw a Boost Up program in store, $1 down and 8 a month for a phone I wanted. So I asked the representative in the store, who wasn't sure why I wasn't qualified. So I called the service #, and got some terrible English-speaking person as usual. They told me that I didn't qualify because I didn't make 12 on time payments, which is a joke. I have a 14 day grace period for billing, and I haven’t missed one payment since I got the phone.

So they refused to give me the reboost after THREE YEARS of being a LOYAL customer! What the hell? Really? I responded that I have been with them and have not been disconnected in two years, but they still refused. I'm done, I've had it. I have been with them for 3 years at least, and this is how they treat me as a customer? Yeah no. Unless I get this damn upgrade, I'm done. This is the SECOND time I had to fight with them. Last time was over refer a friend, I had to fight for THREE MONTHS to get my discount, and I had to report them to the BBB. I've absolutely HAD it with this crappy company, and will be looking into AT&T once Christmas hits.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

The first time I bought this phone (2016)... Was when everything was all good. But lately I just paid my bill ($69.00). For unlimited as always when I pay. But now my phone keeps saying I don't have enough space on my phone to download apps. And I've deleted every pics that was on my phone. (Even my kids) pictures... just to see if it was gonna let me download them. But to no luck. Only to download one app at a time. INSTEAD of a FEW APPS... When I have all the space to download. Why am I paying for unlimited data and unlimited everything when I can't even download games and other apps?? Screw Boost Mobile. I'm about to switch phone service... cause this ** is blowing me with the lies they tell... I recommend for ppl to NOT GO with BOOST MOBILE for YOUR PHONE SERVICE... THANK YOU.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

All phone company only want the customer money, don't give the service promise. We feeling sad because they never have a solution for any problem, and the customer service don't do nothing.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I had unfortunately left Metro PCS in order to get a supposed better deal with Boost Mobile, but that was a BIG mistake!! I bought an iPhone 6 thru Boost Mobile and according to their map it should have covered my area but in reality it didn't. I was able to use it sometimes depending on the area I was in. I told them about it, thinking they would help me but they didn't. I switched companies due to the lack of service in my area and Boost Mobile refused to unlock my iPhone that I paid for because I didn't stay with them for 12 months.

They didn't seem to understand that it would be pointless for me to pay for a service that doesn't work in my area. I understand that they have a policy but they are falsely advertising with their coverage map! I will never do business with them again. It is sad that they lie to people in order to get business. I almost forgot to mention that I had also bought 3 other phones that same day for my family. The whole thing was a waste of time and money.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Paid insurance on my son's phone for over a year until his backpack was stolen (with his phone inside) the same evening that his bill was due. I got to work the next day and tried to file a claim online and Brightstar denied it. Called customer service on the 24th and they escalated it to Boost's corporate for permission to replace it. Told me to call back on the 27th. Well, I just got off the phone with them and Boost has decided that our claim would be denied indefinitely because I called to file the initial claim a day after his bill was due.

The funny part is that they REALLY think that I'm going buy a phone from them for FULL PRICE and then turn around and get his service turned back on. LMAOO! Not gonna happen. Not only did they just lose a customer, but they've lost an entire family of customers because I'm switching my entire family over to Verizon. Boost is just another name for SPRINT so I wasn't surprised by the lack of customer service and their willingness to lose a customer at all.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I have a great representative at Boost Mobile. He's very competent at his job, great salesmanship (Not too pushy)! I like the fact that I can still receive incoming calls with limited phone service due to making a late payment! Great deals with first purchase, (free phone, etc)!

Boost Mobile expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Boost Mobile is a subsidiary of Sprint and is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. The company was founded in 2000 in Australia and New Zealand and became available in the United States the following year. It offers unlimited prepaid cell phone service for smartphones.

• Boost Dealz: Customers who download and use the Boost Dealz app from the Google Play store can receive a $5 discount on their service each month. The app plays videos and shows ads every time the phone is unlocked. If users regularly view ads, they receive the discount.

• Data packs: Customers who occasionally need extra data can buy data packs when they exceed their high speed data limit. Data in data packs is available for 30 days, and prices start at $5.

• Incoming calls/texts on unpaid accounts: Boost customers who have not paid their monthly service charges can continue to receive incoming calls and text messages for 60 days.

• Features: All Boost Mobile plans include call waiting, voicemail and three-way calling for free. Consumers can also add on boostTV, a television streaming service, mobile hotspot connectivity and phone insurance.

• Music streaming: When customers subscribe to any Boost Mobile data plan, they can download one of the company’s partner music streaming apps and then stream music without having it use their allotted high speed data. Partner apps include Pandora, Spotify and others.

• Best for: Boost Mobile is best for parents and budget-conscious consumers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Boost Mobile Company Information

www.boostmobile.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use