1.28/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Boost Mobile

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

1032 Boost Mobile Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

As soon as I entered the shop, I was welcomed with a smile and how can they help me? That was fantastic. I explained to them my reason and in no time say 5-10 minutes my issue was resolved. Again, I happen to call customer service line for assistance, and how they received my call, introduced their shop and said, "Please how can we assist you," was great. My data was addressed.

Original review: July 26, 2019

My Customer Service Rep was Jacob! He was calm, polite and very informative in assisting me to understanding the payment process concerning my family Plan: when it comes to payment you must make payment to the primary account in which this was my first time using the automated systems. I usually go The Boost Mobile Store and make payments on both accounts with that said Jacob was Awesome in Assistance and Policy Understanding! JACOB in the field office ROCKS!

Get expert buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I recently was locked out of my phone for 2 days. I tried both days for a total of 8 hours in all to get the phone opened to start from scratch and put everything I remember back into the phone. I called Samsung, my phone is made by, who could not help me. I called my phone carrier and they could not help me. Both tried, as I said for the 8 hours in the two days service was lost. Then I decided to get another phone. I went to the Boost Mobile store in Saint Charles, Md mall and Miss ** took my phone, asked a few questions about passwords and my phone came alive. I was the happiest person on earth that I didn't have to buy a phone and try to put everything back in. Miss ** knows her phones. I was so happy I offered her a tip which she refused without hesitation. Boost Mobile is my store from now on but only in St. Charles, Md. Thank you Miss **.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I have been with Boost for over 2 years and have always had great service with them, even customer service online and in store. Best service I ever had with great pricing on phones and plans. Also, every year I get new phone, the ladies in my local store are the best, they know me personally and what I'm looking for!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I can’t believe that Boost doesn’t have a universal 5 star rating. They are the lowest cost cell/data I’ve found anywhere and the plans are totally flexible. I was able to suspend for two months when I was out of the country, it took maybe 5 minutes on the phone to set that up. Good luck doing that with AT&T. I have had perfect service in Florida, Washington DC, rural Pennsylvania, Buffalo/Syracuse NY, and Chicago. My plan is the $35 re-boost with growing data. With autopay you get $5 a month off as well as a growing data amount that goes up to 5GB with no extra cost. It’s been great and I’ll stay with Boost until I’m dead and decomposing I go soft, fertile earth.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boost Mobile?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Do not purchase phones from Boost Mobile. They require that you keep active service with them for 12 months before they will unlock your phone so you can transfer to another provider even though your phone is paid off.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I’ve been with Boost Mobile for 5+ years and I just had the worst experience. I wanted to buy a phone with BoostUp. They kept putting my credit card through a bunch of times and they never told me there was a limit to anything or buying. I call 3 times on each call they said it was my card, etc. and it wasn’t. It was Them! Now because they processed my card and or stuff Nowww I’m not allowed to purchase my phone for another 24 to 48 hrs When I’ve been calling Boost Mobile for a couple weeks! I’m soo mad and I need My phone! Asap. I lost respect for Boost ... I need to rethink my options for a cell phone carrier.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

Do not get this service! Their customer service is crap and incompetent. Their customer service is in a country where they do not speak clear English. They treat you like you are expendable. They try to rip you off in the stores. Even though they say they have better coverage than Verizon (they are owned by Sprint) they do not. Do yourself a favor and go with anything but this service.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

I been with Boost for a while. All I get from them is problems seriously. Last bill I paid 97.00. After again customer service was rude. I had it with them issues after issues. Well I paid the 97.00. They wouldn't connect my son's phone so they kept telling Me that certain phone had a pin. I never set a pin so I asked for refund of my 97.00. They say they cannot return my 97.00 cause I paid from debit card. Let me tell you something, yall are thieves and people, if yall are smart, don't get Boost, nothing but issues 24/7. Service sucks. They said unlimited internet **. My slow phone barely works unreal. All I want is my money back not fair. They get to steal from someone. I spoke with several managers and they are refusing my refund. I paid and 10 min later dropped their sorry ** service. I'm not done. I'll let everyone I know how ** they are. Hope yall get what comes to ya. Hope many people drop yall like a bad habit.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

I am extremely frustrated with Boost Mobile! I have been a customer with them for almost 2 years. I pay $50 a month for unlimited data, calls and texts, however I cannot seem to get data coverage for 2 mins without it buffering!! At first I thought it was because I had an outdated phone, so I got the Samsung S9 hoping for better data coverage but oh my goodness it's the same if not worse. A video on YouTube that is 9 mins long will take me 25 mins to watch because of the constant buffering. Is this acceptable Boost Mobile? I got a phone through them with BoostUP which is an additional $40 a month so I am paying $90 a month for what? Just for the phone without being able to do anything on the net are all!!!

I am extremely frustrated and hate this network. Just to confirm it is the boost network, I have a company phone with Verizon and no buffering whatsoever in the same location. What am I paying this $90 for!!!! And there are cell towers about 100 meters from where I live so what is the problem!!!! To put this review online it requires me to verify I am not a robot with reCaptcha and guess what, I am struggling to even do that as it keeps saying 'Unable to verify. Check data connection'!!!!????

Boost Mobile expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Boost Mobile is a subsidiary of Sprint and is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. The company was founded in 2000 in Australia and New Zealand and became available in the United States the following year. It offers unlimited prepaid cell phone service for smartphones.

• Boost Dealz: Customers who download and use the Boost Dealz app from the Google Play store can receive a $5 discount on their service each month. The app plays videos and shows ads every time the phone is unlocked. If users regularly view ads, they receive the discount.

• Data packs: Customers who occasionally need extra data can buy data packs when they exceed their high speed data limit. Data in data packs is available for 30 days, and prices start at $5.

• Incoming calls/texts on unpaid accounts: Boost customers who have not paid their monthly service charges can continue to receive incoming calls and text messages for 60 days.

• Features: All Boost Mobile plans include call waiting, voicemail and three-way calling for free. Consumers can also add on boostTV, a television streaming service, mobile hotspot connectivity and phone insurance.

• Music streaming: When customers subscribe to any Boost Mobile data plan, they can download one of the company’s partner music streaming apps and then stream music without having it use their allotted high speed data. Partner apps include Pandora, Spotify and others.

• Best for: Boost Mobile is best for parents and budget-conscious consumers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs