1.26/5

1018 Boost Mobile Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 16, 2019

Okay so today July 15th 2019 I called Boost because they canceled my account. But I paid for my ** and then I call them and I say, "Why is my account canceled?" They said because I didn’t pay but I did. I said, "Can I show y’all a picture of my bank statement that I did pay so get my ** account activated?" But they said, "No you have to pay $30 then we will activate it." So I’m like, "What in the ** are y’all talking about?" So I hang up and call them again. This time they said I have to pay $50 to get my account activated. So they don’t know wtf they are doing when I pay $80 a month every month never later. So I give up on them. They suck **. Sorry guys but don’t do Boost. Do T-Mobile. It’s a lot better.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I have been with Boost Mobile for over a year until today. I have been experiencing service issues for weeks. Absolutely no service while at work which is 12 hours a day. Called and spoke with rep concerning issues 7 times and was told I could not receive a refund. I advise you to save your money.

Original review: July 9, 2019

The worst and I mean the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. Their representatives either know nothing or lie to you about what they can and cannot do. They give you the run around and send you to another representative who also knows nothing and can barely understand English. They give you a fake name and won't solve the simplest issues. They only want your money and then they try to hold your number hostage if you don't pay right after signing up. They only know what is in front of them on a computer screen and can't do anything manually. I even had 1 representative fall asleep on the phone after they told me to hold please and I could hear him breathing. Even the supervisors are morons. Never ever get service with them because they hire degenerates off the streets of Bangladesh who are slower than special needs kids.

Original review: July 8, 2019

After simply asking Boost Mobile why my phone was on roaming in the usual service provider areas, they assured me the towers in the area were working fine. Obviously they aren’t because my device indicates that I am still roaming. I then stated that I would drop the service provider for a more competent one because they were unable to help or give a meaningful answer. They then offered to reduce my monthly payment by $10 and offered a free month of service. I begrudgingly accepted and then they gave me a code to type in to reset my device with the new plan. And now my phone has repeatedly failed to set up the service via update. So my phone went from not working well, to not working at all. Customer service has been unhelpful. After going through 4 or 5 agents I'm just done. This isn't worth it. I don’t even care about the free month and reduced payment because it is useless with my now equally useless phone.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I purchased an iPhone XR from Best Buy for a friend who passed away. He used Boost and I use Sprint. Boost locked the phone and won’t unlock it because of their policy to keep the phone locked for one year. His service was deactivated so the policy means it will never be unlocked. They won’t even unlock for a new Boost or Sprint account.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boost Mobile?

Original review: June 30, 2019

All I was trying to do was activate my daughter's phone and add it to my family plan. I spent over an hour just trying to speak with a HUMAN by phone. Gave up. Tried the support chat. Introduced with a name (implying an actual human) but it is a bot that doesn't understand what you say and therefore can't even seem to give relevant responses. Spent another hour trying to get a human by phone. Finally got one. Was hung up on. Next person? Also hung up on me. Next few places me on hold for ages, a couple wouldn't let me then talk to a supervisor (ARE THERE ANY SUPERVISORS?!). All the while, I kept at trying to figure out the problem myself.

After several hours, I FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF. After having been brought to tears and thrown into a massive panic attack from the atrocious behavior of the "customer support" jerks. I can't even tell you how bad it was. It was the absolute worst "customer service" experience of my whole life, with any type of company ever. Whatever you do, NEVER USE BOOST MOBILE, the second something goes wrong and you need support, you have landed yourself in a full blown nightmare. Stay away. If I could give less than one star I would.

Original review: June 30, 2019

Every store I go in at Boost in New Orleans it seems like the Arabs are racist towards ** people and ** people. And then they will not sell you a phone if you do not pay the activation fee which clearly Boost Mobile says they do free activations. But the people that work at the stores are only looking for a hustle so they lie about their own advertisement.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Called Boost Mobile on May 22, to unlock my Galaxy S7. I was given a reference number and the person confirm my request was honored. [Reference number **] Today, June 26, 2019 I ported out my phone number to another carrier only to find out that my phone still lock to Boost. My phone has already been paid for. My request has not been honored. I have spoken to more than 7 customer service agents and still the issue has not been resolved. I just finished speaking to someone and now they tell me I have to wait 48 hours on top of the month I had already waited. This totally sucks. I can provide proof that the request has not been honored by Boost Mobile and they just keep bouncing me from one agent to the next.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Never use this service. Worst company with no customer service. You will never get refund. It's fraud company. Send phone back for full refund but then after waiting for customer service 1 hour and they will say in 3 days you get but never.

Original review: June 23, 2019

I have been in Boost for 5 months and they have screwed up my plan twice, took my insurance away because and my wife had a joint account with me as primary and she lost her phone and had another sent but now my screen cracked and I found out they used the insurance for my phone on my wife so they just keep my money and say, “Sorry that happen to you but your wife still has insurance. Try to use hers." So I did phone transfer. After transfer nothing but them saying go back to Boost so I did now. They say, "We can offer you to fix screen. Just pay." and I said no. I'm done with this company. Never coming back to the rip-off Mobile company.

Boost Mobile Company Information