1.31/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Boost Mobile

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Boost Mobile Reviews

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Terrible! Absolutely horrible phone service. They stole money from me - 270$ of fraudulent purchases. When I told my credit card company about it, Boost refunded the money to my card, and then suspended my account until I paid them the 270 dollars directly. Customer service was NOT helpful at all, and rude at times also.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

McRae, Ga forget it. No signal at all. I live in the big city of Augusta, Ga. Venture out into the farmlands and you are done. No signal at all. Boost step up please! I'm changing carriers after 15 years with boost.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I was extremely dissatisfied with the deceptive and fraudulent nature of my recent purchase. I went to boostmobile.com to buy a cellphone that will be compatible with my Boost Mobile service, so I picked one, entered my credit card info, and hit send. It was at this time I discovered Boost refuses to mail stuff out via US Mail so it gets safely delivered to my mailbox. Boost Mobile only ships their phones out via Federal Express, AND they will only deliver to the address associated with the credit card. If you work for a living they still require that this packages be sent to your home, even though you cannot be there to receive it.

If you don't have to worry about getting your FedEx package stolen, then great. If you cannot receive FedEx packages because they will be stolen, they you are out of luck. Boost forces their customers take a day off work so they can wait for Federal Express to deliver their package. Boost will not permit a new phone to be shipped to anyone's address at work, and Boost will not permit its customers to pick up at a FedEx location near you, or at any Boost Mobile store, or at any Walgreen's drug store with FedEx service; you can only have it sent to your home address, and they only use Federal Express. I may have gotten a good deal on a phone, if, in the end, it does get successfully delivered to me. But it also means I will have had to take a day off work, so my phone will actually cost much much more than the purchase price.

I NEVER WOULD HAVE PURCHASED MY PHONE FROM BOOSTMOBILE.COM if there was a full and honest disclosure about their terms. You browse their site for hours, so you are invested it, then you decide to purchase, then you enter your credit card number, and only THEN do you discover what the terms really are, that you need to take a day off work to receive your new phone.

The policy is deceptive because you are not informed about their requirements up front; and it may possibly even be fraudulent depending how expensive your lawyers are. The policy is not disclosed until after the credit card info is already submitted, because really now, who would willing buy a phone under such conditions? The true cost is never really disclosed, for example, $200 for the phone plus $200 in lost wages would equal $400. Not so much of a bargain after all.

Thank you for your time. I am posting this as a warning, I am sure Boost is not ashamed of its policy. I wish I had been informed of this before starting, and I hope I can save other people some aggravation. DO NOT shop for a phone at boostmobile.com unless you can take a day off work to wait for FedEx to arrive, or if you work from home or do not go to work. I am extremely dissatisfied and feel like they tricked me. I've been using Boost Mobile for a number of years now and have no problems with the service.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Dealing with the customer representatives and specialist is a nightmare. Very unprofessional and kept avoid connecting me to a manager so I could solve the problem I was having as well as refusing to refund the money I paid for a service that I didn't received. Very frustrated with them and unhappy I definitely would not recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I switched to Boost yesterday and explained to the salesman what I needed in a phone. So after switching my service and spending $1,000, it is obvious that I was lied to. You cannot use internet, receive pics, receive emails, or anything involving data usage while on a phone call. So, when you complete your call, notifications go haywire and messages are missed that were needed while on the call. It is ridiculous to have to tell someone, "let me hang up, look at the design you made, and I'll call you back". You will have to do this multiple times on Boost network. After complaining to the store, the salesman said he would refund me small portion of my money but otherwise oh well. I never would have switched to this service had he not lied. To top it all of, the online chat service is horrible and getting through to a rep on the phone is painful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boost Mobile?

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Purchase a phone the other day online, received it, does not work! Took it to repair shop. Said the MOTHERBOARD was FRIED. Nothing they can do, says it most likely had water damage previously! So now Boost is selling broken phones collecting loans until you send them back for refund! Found 2 others today who received broken phones on 09/24/19 from the iPhone sale online at www.boostmobile.com.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I bought a new phone through them thinking it would fix my problem, nope. My service is worse. Can not connect to internet and if it does connect I have time to go to library and get info before the phone gives it to me. I called customer service only to get someone I couldn't understand and get hung up on several times. I spent 2 hours on the phone and having same result. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GET BOOST. YOU WILL REGRET THE PURCHASE.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Do not purchase phones from Boost Mobile. They require that you keep active service with them for 12 months before they will unlock your phone so you can transfer to another provider even though your phone is paid off.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I’ve been with Boost Mobile for 5+ years and I just had the worst experience. I wanted to buy a phone with BoostUp. They kept putting my credit card through a bunch of times and they never told me there was a limit to anything or buying. I call 3 times on each call they said it was my card, etc. and it wasn’t. It was Them! Now because they processed my card and or stuff Nowww I’m not allowed to purchase my phone for another 24 to 48 hrs When I’ve been calling Boost Mobile for a couple weeks! I’m soo mad and I need My phone! Asap. I lost respect for Boost ... I need to rethink my options for a cell phone carrier.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

Do not get this service! Their customer service is crap and incompetent. Their customer service is in a country where they do not speak clear English. They treat you like you are expendable. They try to rip you off in the stores. Even though they say they have better coverage than Verizon (they are owned by Sprint) they do not. Do yourself a favor and go with anything but this service.

Boost Mobile Company Information