1.97/5
Based on 150 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

824 Boost Mobile Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 4, 2018

I purchased an unlocked iPhone 8 about 3 weeks ago. I went to great lengths to make sure that it was unlocked. When I went to Best Buy (hint-I did NOT buy the phone there), which was where I was directed to go when I typed in my zip code, I was told “we can not activate your phone”. Now I figured I would just go home, search YouTube and do it myself. Well, it just was NOT to be. I looked at YouTube (still think YouTube is one of the greatest websites ever) and found a couple things. But I needed to get on the Boost Mobile site to get things started. Lo and behold I ran into problems when I entered the IMEI number. An error popped up saying that the number I entered was SUPPOSED to be 11, 14, or a couple other numbers I don’t remember.

So, now like the monkey I am, I’m counting digits instead of doing what any RATIONAL person with thumbs SHOULD do...forget saving the 15 bucks a month and RUN to ANY other reputable phone service provider. BUT NO, alas I persisted. My gosh, I was going to save that 15 bucks! Now it was time to call the company. Here’s where it begins to get fun. I have a Bluetooth earpiece in as I can hear better AND be hands free. A woman with an Indian accent* answers and I missed her name, so I asked, VERY politely mind you, her name. She hesitated and with a bit of snark* repeated her name (* = red flags). I explained that I have a new iPhone 8 (which I figured out is the number of C notes you had to spend on this little device) and that it was unlocked, but I wanted to transfer my LG phone (Tracfone who has been outstanding for at least the last 3 years) AND I would like to sign up for their service.

She kept asking what carrier I had * and I said I didn’t have a carrier for the new phone, that it was UNLOCKED. Yes, I put all my bananas on the counter and bought the phone outright (bananas are the currency of monkeys like me). So, now she says she must put me on hold. When she did the music was SO FREAKIN’ LOUD that I thought I was having a flashback to the concert going years in the 70’s. Off comes the earpiece. (I may be a monkey, but I learn fast.) When she comes back on the phone she proceeds to tell me that MY phone (You know, the one I just unboxed after spending a truckload of bananas on?) was just NOT supported on the Boost Mobile platform.* My ears still ringing from the loud music I asked her to repeat what she said. Needless to say, I just didn’t want to deal with a company that treated me this way to save a few bucks.

If there are Class Action Attorneys reading this, Boost Mobile is violating FCC laws by forcing people to buy phones from them and not supporting customers who have their own phones. I still have the Apple support ticket. The Apple support team was outstanding. Boost Mobile should lose their FCC License over this kind of stuff.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I purchased an iPhone from Boost Mobile that did not work properly. I was advised by their customer service team to send the phone to their warranty dept since it was under the 90 day warranty policy. I let their warranty team know that I needed my phone back for business and they assured me I'd have it back within 10 days. I called the warranty department when the tenth day passed and they said, "Sorry ma'am your phone is on back order and we don't know when we'll get more phones in, call Boost Mobile and see what they can do for you." I asked for a supervisor and was passed around like the basketball at the end of the first half of an NBA basketball game.

After 5 hours of not getting answers I finally gave up and will have to wait and see if I EVER get a replacement phone and try to sell it to a loved one or better yet on the streets. This has been truly a disappointing experience. It was my first iPhone switching from Samsung products (just to try something new). I hoped for a great experience and ended up with the worst experience ever with a cell phone and new cell phone company. I've had Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile and thought I'd save some coin but it is not worth it. I'd rather pay for the peace of mind that larger companies can provide along with great service.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I have an iPhone SE that I purchased from someone second handed, the phone was originally bought from Boost. I have been trying to get my service carrier unlocked, where I can go through any company to activate the phone. Boost Mobile told me that they would not unlock my phone's service carrier because I had not had their service for at least 12 months. On top of this their phones are also not unlockable through a second-hand service i.e. a technology specialist, and that I would have to go directly through Boost. Worst experience I have ever had dealing with ANY phone company. If you do not plan on having Boost for the rest of your life I do NOT recommend buy a phone from there, or even switching a phone over to their service. 0/10.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I updated to the unlimited plan and put my wife on the plan. I purchase a (what I thought was a new iPhone 6) at the same time. It wasn’t long after I had the phone started to have problems with the phone shutting down, locking up, getting really hot. Called Boost customer service. Did all of their test resetting phone, nothing. Same problems. Finally they set up an appointment with the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Spent over 4 hrs at the store trying to fix the problems. Sent phone to Apple, Best Buy called said my phone was back, got to the store and found that I was sent a new phone.

When they opened the box that is when I found out that they had sold me a used phone. That was number 1. Number 2 is the service I’m getting on my phone. I’ve called and called them on my problems that I’m having. They keep giving me lies. One will say it’s my phone the next one says that they are working on the problem. Then to top it all off my phone is locked for a year and they will not unlock it, I even asked how much will it cost to get it unlocked, they say they can’t unlock it. So my phone I paid good money for is being used as a contact for a year of service (no contact HA). I’m doing this because I’m leaving CRAPPY BOOST after 9 years (yes I’m a fool) but I’m tired of all the lies and poor service I’ve got for them and hope people see this and stay away from CRAPPY BOOST and go to a better company than this one that lies to their customers all the time.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I called Boost on 4/6/2018 about a new sims card. Was told that there was one in stock and they will send it out now. On 4/11/2018 I called to find out where my sim card is and they are like, "We don't have any in stock." Nothing about they will order one or anything. Just sorry don't have one. So now I have a phone I cannot use. Stay away from this company!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boost Mobile?

Original review: April 9, 2018

My account was hacked and information stolen at the Lincoln, Ne Boost Mobile store. Called customer service and went into store. Since my PIN changed (not by me) neither were able or willing to access my account so I ended up with dead phone. Seems they can not access your account without the PIN even though I had all other account info. What a joke. They left me without a phone. I went back to Verizon. Their customer service is much better. The Boost store is very ** so it doesn't really surprise me someone there gave my info out. Tried to save a few bucks and got scammed!

Original review: April 9, 2018

I'm a 58 years old man, l don't use that much the internet and calls, and l already complaint more than 20 times, which 12 with the terrible customer service from Philippines and 8 Supervisors. They all lie to you, they fix the problem for a week and half then starts all over again and again. This time l said I'm going to report them to FCC and Consumer Affairs and also getting together with other customers to file a lawsuit against the company. And this was the last time l call complaining, because next time I'm not their customer anymore!

Original review: April 3, 2018

Boost Mobile sold me a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6 at a very reasonable price: $106. Too reasonable. Though, nowhere mentioned in the ad or sales process, the phone was LOCK TO SPRINT with a PREEXISTING phone number. So, until it was unlocked (normally a simple process), I could not use it with my existing carrier. Apparently Boost Mobile's con game is to force you into using their service (which I'm told is awful). When I called their customer support to unlock the phone, the RUDE agent refused to unlock the phone and told me I would just have to "deal with it". I asked to speak to his supervisor, which he reluctantly "permitted" me to do. His parting words to me were, "You can talk to him if you like, but it won't make any difference."

The supervisor was, to his credit, much more hospitable than the CS tech. However (as I suspected), the supervisor told me that Boost Mobile's policy is that they will not unlock a phone until it has been on their network for at least a year (hence my "bait and switch" subject). So, I told him he can have his phone back. The supervisor did a good job of getting me an RMA#, but refused to provide me with prepaid return authorization, and evaded my questions when I asked for one. In other words, I can return my order, but only at my own expense - THANK YOU BOOST MOBILE! The only good part about this experience is the joy I will feel as I put this phone back in the mail.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I paid my Boost Mobile bill two days prior to the due date in cash and I was charged a $3 fee for paying in cash and they still turned my phone off on the due date 2 Days Later because they apparently can't keep up with their accounting. If you can get a phone from anywhere else I strongly suggest it. Never get a phone from Boost Mobile. They are terrible.

Original review: April 2, 2018

Noticed that on the website they say product must be returned 7 days from purchase date. I was already 4 days in, had just received phone, sent it back next morning with tracking service, and Boost should have received just on 7th day. Thankfully did not have to pay for air because return location was close enough. In discussion with customer service, they only seemed interested in selling more plans and did not seem to care about my issue at all.

Wanted to add that in accordance with other reviews, the customer service reps I spoke to were rude. When I called to verify my Boost had received my return package (not something I would usually do, but wanted to check because I didn't trust the company and wanted a refund asap), I had to repeat my order number to the lady on the other end more than 5 times because she for some reason could not understand me even though I was talking clearly and loudly and adding words to clarify letters and there seemed to be no problem with the connection. After she got the order number (took about 10 minutes), she put me on hold to look it up. When she came back she informed me, sounding rather glad, that she could not find it in the system. So I said can you please tell me the number order number you put into the system, because I just ordered this so you should be able to find order number in the system.

Then she said, "Sure, please tell me the order number" (I don't know if she misheard me or what, but all through our conversation she was acting like this). So I said, "I already gave you the order number, but I don't understand when you say it's not in your system. It should be in your system. I am wondering if Boost has received the return." So she said, "I will check again." She put me on hold again and when she came back, she said that it wasn't in their system as returned yet, and I needed to wait for an email that would tell me my return number. When I got the email with my return number, I could call back. I told her I had received a return authorization number earlier (although verbally), but she didn't seem to feel that was relevant information because she ignored it. Anyways, box arrived at facility 3/28/18 and now it is 4/1/18. Hoping to get refund next week.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I have been with the company almost 2 years and I'm tired that I have to call almost every week because my freaking internet is not working. When I call they told me the **, that I need a configuration and **. I told them that I want to switch company if this keep happening and they just give me my account number so I can do whatever I want... How this is possible? They don't want to help me anymore at least a credit or anything so I can keep with the company. I spend every month $50.00 for a services that I don't receive. This company is horrible. Customer service horrible. I had to put Wi-Fi in my house to have a good services. I thought that this company was the best... But I was wrong!!!

Original review: March 22, 2018

I've been a Boost customer for many years and always loved them until Dec. 2017 when they in error put me on what they call a Boost Up installment payment plan. Now they are trying to charge me for my monthly plan plus this Boost UP plan which I have no idea what it even is. My service has been shut off every month since they made the error and they won't correct it. I have spoken with Customer Service for hours every month (in the Philippines I presume) and they are useless and rude. The stores are privately owned and cannot do a thing, they are only interested in gaining new customers not keeping old ones. So I am switching carriers because they are inept and could care less. DON'T GET BOOST MOBILE.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Boost Mobile advertise their Samsung S9 online with a 15% discount. Then they mysteriously ran out of stock for the S9 before the discount was over, then they restart the Samsung S9 after the discount promotion had ended. That's not right to the customers who wanted the phone and it took them two to three days to go online to State the phone was out of stock. I will no longer be doing business with Boost Mobile. You're better off trying MetroPCS or Cricket!!!

Original review: March 21, 2018

When Boost's monthly service is about to expire they send a message that says, "Heads up! Payment due tomorrow." I do not like to be told "heads up!" This is supposed to be a professional phone company, not a warning from a volleyball or baseball teammate that we're about to be slapped in the face with the ball if we don't put our heads up!

I know the origin of heads up because that's exactly what it reminds me of-- 6th grade volleyball in the 70's and I do not like it! So I've asked them if they could please not send me the message and we went back and forth in emails with them basically giving the tiresome excuse that's used to justify and cover so much bad behavior these days that there's nothing that can be done about it. Like hell there isn't! Change the message! Net10 and TracFone have a much more professional reminder that says, "Your service expires tomorrow, please remember to add an airtime card," which sounds a lot more pro than Boost's does!

I'm sure that boost can find other ways to say payment due than sticking to heads up! But they are just being stubborn on purpose to rub it in our faces and I know if I don't like it that I'm sure there are others out there that don't either! I also don't like being told that I've reached my 85% data cap limit and that my speed will be reduced. I can tell that when my speed starts going slower towards the end of the month anyway and don't need that to be rubbed in my face! It's no wonder there are 100's if not 1000's of complaints about boost mobile. After they receive your payment, then their tune changes, "thanks and we hope you enjoy your service." A-ha... sure... right... If net10 and TracFone had the phone I liked, LG Stylo 2, I'd leave Boost in a heartbeat! But the only reason I stay with them is I like the phone, but not the abuse!

Original review: March 18, 2018

Was on the $50 program first month was told could go to the $35 program. After that if I came into the store and changed it and $30 if auto pay on my card. So I went in and switched it to the $30 auto pay. A week later received a message $50 would be taken off my card, went into the store and was told I was never told that and treated extremely rudely by the worker and even shouted at as I turned around and walked out of the store.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I bought a phone 3/12/18, I called Boost. The CSR reps were rude and no help. I contacted Apple regarding the matter. They made it very clear that it was a carrier issue not the phone, I insisted Boost look into it, the supervisors I spoke to on the calls ** were not helpful in trying to resolved the matter. I actually heard people laughing and carrying on as well. This is how Boost conducts their business???

Not to mention the store I bought the phone from the owner was rude and the store looked like the phones were stolen. You should take better care of your potential customers. I had never took interest in Boost because I heard the horror stories. Now I see they are all true!!! I had service for less than a month and was turned off. I had service with Metro PCS and had a better experience. This is terrible! Both supervisors were yelling at me and not helpful with trying resolve the issue. They were more focused on trying to get me off the phone. The CSR William started out trying to help me, then started becoming argumentative with me. End result they referred me to buy a new phone!!! What the heck! My phone is brand new! They should fix the issue!

Original review: March 16, 2018

I ordered an iPhone online from Boost mobile in February and immediately realized it was a mistake and tried to cancel my order within 30 minutes. The associate I spoke with on the phone said he couldn't find my order and not to worry about it, that the order did not go through. I knew my listening to him that he was incompetent and I knew it went through because I saw the pending transaction in my bank account. I called later that morning and was transferred to a sales specialist who cancelled my order. I asked for a confirmation of cancellation and she gave me a case ID #. I thought I was all set until I received a shipment email from FedEx later that same evening, informing me that my shipment was on the way.

I don’t want to go into too much more detail but I can assure you that I wasted tens of hours on the phone getting the runaround and being promised that the situation was handled. After the shipment arrived I immediately called and demanded a return shipping label so I would not have to pay for return shipping, since the package was sent in error. They took my email and promised to send it. It never came through and I even checked spam mail. I decided to ship it on my own expense since I knew this wasn’t getting anywhere. The package was tracked and delivered on Monday 2/26/18. I have been calling daily and receiving the runaround and empty promises every day and have yet to receive my refund of $213.99.

The most recent individual I spoke with was angry when I wouldn’t give him my credit card number so he could look up the order. No one has needed the cc info (it was actually a debit card) before and I felt extremely suspicious that he was asking for it. With this company, there is NO accountability and you are very vulnerable. It has been over 14 BUSINESS days since they received the brand new, unopened phone and I feel no confidence whatsoever that this money will ever be refunded. I feel I have been stolen from, seeing as how they have both the iPhone and my money. I am super frustrated, so very angry and I will NEVER make this mistake again. DO NOT do business with Boost Mobile. They are either highly incompetent or big time liars... or most likely, a combination of the two.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I saved threatening voicemails from my soon to be ex-husband. I have a restraining order against him due to domestic violence. There have been threats from him concerning my children, myself, & my parents. I saved those voicemails for a court date to press charges, but Boost took it upon themselves to delete my saved messages! If I save something, ANYTHING to MY phone that I paid for. Leave it alone! I saved them for a reason! Boost has no right to delete anything. When I called to get them back they told me my lawyer or a detective had to call to get them. So they did & Boost told them no. Nobody can get them. I will NEVER go back to Boost!!!

Original review: March 14, 2018

I moved from NY/NJ 4 months ago. In the North I rarely had any issues. Usually if any due to inclement weather but once I moved here to South Miami it's been a nonstop disaster. After numerous complaints which usually ended with Customer Service in the Philippines Nothing was resolved. It leveled off for about a month and then the bad Service started all over again. Boost Mobile's Reps are taught to read from a script saying they are expanding their service in that area (whatever area you say you live in...).

I know this because at the start of my service in NJ from NY they said the very same thing. It took a year for the service to improve... I just don't want to redo this again in Florida. I'm choosing to go to another service... Boost rides on Sprint's coattails and apparently they are the lowest of the four main carriers. I recommend that you do not invest in Boost... way too many issues that remain unresolved. After months of trying to get an answer I'm leaving them. Bye Bye Boost Mobile... apologies are not good enough at this point!

Original review: March 12, 2018

Boost Stores are like used car lots - can break rules: Stores are under no obligation to meet the promises Boost Mobile makes officially. Customers are free to be taken full advantage of in a very used-car-sales way. I had been a customer of another company for years, but had heard Boost had good deals when you switch. This began the worst phone experience I ever had. The store owner steered me away from the phone that was 1/3 the price, new, and far better for my purposes to a phone that was overpriced, from 2015 (but he didn't tell me that) and was (according to tech support) very likely a refurbished phone that he sold as new. It immediately didn't work. I contacted Boost, who told me that I could return it and even get the phone I wanted.

After much verbal and exhausting back and forth with the owner, after about 4 or 5 days with customer service at Boost, I got them on the phone with him. He screamed (actually screamed) at the Boost representative and said that he didn't have to abide by their rules and give me a full refund or even allow me to choose the phone I wanted, because on the receipt (that you don't see until after you buy it) he'd written that all sales were final. Boost's policy states Boost gives you a full refund within that amount of days, but Boost said they couldn't do anything but give him a "strike".

He finally told Boost that he would only consider giving me another of the same exact phone I didn't want since it didn't work - it wouldn't charge, and he'd given me several days of argument about it. Boost told me *I had no choice* unless I wanted to pay another 50 dollars and use the insurance I purchased. After all of this I don't have the 50 dollars to replace what was supposed to be a brand new phone, so I was again strong armed into a decision I didn't like, and did make complaints to Boost about it via online and over the phone.

A few days later my son went into the store to try to get paperwork back I'd left there and the store owner was attempting to do the same to another customer (Yelling about how he didn't have to because of the fine print on the receipt). How much does a "strike" mean when the stores are still free to continue to openly rip off customers and not abide by the refund policy?

Today, almost a month later, my "new" phone won't charge properly - I really thought today I wasn't going to have a phone at all, but I finally got it to take a partial charge - and I'm going to have to buy a new phone. Since I paid nearly 307 dollars for a 100 dollar phone and first month service, and even with their insurance it costs 50$ to get a replacement, on top of the 5$ a month... and to have your phone not be usable for several days while they fix it? Who would want to stay with this company? Customer service has openly stated that it's unfortunate but Boost can't really control what their stores choose to do or how honest they are with prices and the rest. Boost needs to disclose that information to customers before they're vastly ripped off. I was told it was too bad I didn't go online and cut out the middleman.

I don't recommend this company. They don't stand by their own policies if a store is involved. I'd been promised by Boost that I could return the phone, even in email, but Boost in the end stated they couldn't make stores do that. The best they could do was the strike or another crappy phone just like the one I'd been tricked into by a store owner who lied to me about what it was capable of and how old it was.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I reported my phone lost February 12, 2018. I have called multiple times to try and replace it. Between insurance company and Boost employees have another request of document or another request to be done. You are put on hold for over 30 mins and employees don't know the steps or tell you to call back. When you call back on the time frame they give you the office is closed. There is no chain of command and supervisors also don't have a clue. I still have not been able to get a phone. I actually had to buy a temporary phone. Based on my time I spend it will be cheaper to purchase a new phone. Very disappointed in the process.

Original review: March 10, 2018

The employee was the owner's husband. He told so many lies to my girlfriend, Theresa **, that I thought he might be desperate! All she had requested was the information to set up the hotspot so that she could operate her laptop, and he went into a tirade that he didn't have time to help her because he was making so many sales! The Boost Mobile sales location is on Glensboro Rd. in Lawrenceburg, Ky 40342.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Hello. I have been with Boost for some time now and I have been through hell and back. I purchased a phone that was defective and called and reported it. No one responded. Like I was told then to her it's my loss not Boost Mobile. Oh really. My service don't work half the time. I am just fed up. Want to leave this company altogether. I'm not a happy Boost Mobile customer.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I'd go with Boost again in Arizona. Easy to work with, inexpensive, rates drop with auto pay and every 6 months of on-time payments. Nice staff, too.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I was a new customer and with being a new customer I was supposed to get a month of free service. When I didn’t get my free month I called inquiring about it and I was given the runaround at the store and on the phone. When I called they said it was the individual store promotion but it is advertised on TV and everywhere. When I threatened to call the BBB on them, they immediately hung up on me and every time I call they would hang up. I stopped paying for the service with Boost Mobile and I will never use it again and every chance I get I will let people know how crooked they are.

Original review: March 1, 2018

Boost stole 14 hours of my paid service by unlocking my phone the day you told them I was changing service with another company. Then they refused to unlock my phone saying it's the new company's responsibility when they were the one who locked my phone. Then the customer agent named Ana in the Philippines at 886.402.7366 on 2/28/2018 at 4;31 P.M. Pacific time unprofessionally clicked on the waiting line 5 times everytime I raised my voice because she kept repeating the same excuses on why she can't access my old account. Then she unprofessionally hung up on me when I asked to be transferred to her supervisor.

Updated on 03/02/2018: Omigosh, yesterday 3/1//2018, I called the same customer support number listed on my first complaint, the man with a heavy Asian accent whom I suspect lives in a Asian country doing customer service for Boost, sent me to 7-11 store and told me 7-11 is Boost official carrier store and that any 7-11 worker can help me unlock my phone. I was so stupid to go to 7-11 with address given by him and they looked at me and said you have been fooled.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

On 2/23/18 tried to order a iPhone 8 Plus, got to the part where you enter your card number and the card was declined, so I called to order it. They claim they were putting the information back in. Then the card declined again, so I was told to call my bank. I did. My bank informed me that my card was good and there was no decline meant from them, so my card should go right through, so I called Boost back and told them what happened, they told me, "Oh ok", the order went through. I even paid for expedited delivery, for next day. Well then I never got the email to track the order, so on 2/24/18 called back because no phone came, they told me, "Oh it's been shipped. You should get it next day," but I paid for next day delivery for the 2/24 so I asked about my refund for the shipping.

She said, "When you get the phone call and we will reimburse the shipping fee", fine. So 2/26 no phone, so called and lo and behold another liar gets on the phone and says, "Oh it's been shipped." So today is 2/27. No phone so I called and another rep gets on and says, "Oh something went wrong with your card", at this point I was fuming so I asked to speak to a supervisor, someone got on the phone and apologize and said, "Oh we're gonna find out those reps and speak with them," because they shouldn't have told me that, but that's still not solving the phone problem or my card, so I said to the super since my card isn't working so they say, what other payment method I can use, only credit or debit card. I said, "Well I have the money in my acct and it's a Visa debit card but you can't take my card. She said, "Well you can go to a Boost store and purchase the phone."

I said no because the promotion is for online orders, she said, "Well you can try another card," I said, "Why? My other debit card is a American Express. Why should I let you try that when you can't get the other card to work, but I pay mine and my daughters phone bill every month with the card and you sure take the money then, my card goes right through, so I don't understand why I can't get the phone." The money is there and it comes right out as soon as you submit the payment. So I went to a store that sells phones and they ordered right then and there with the same card. Boost mobile is a scam, and needs to be looked into, about to take my services elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

If I could give a zero I would definitely do that. I would NEVER recommend this company. They lied to us about the signal strength in my area, they sold us phones that the manufacturer stopped making a month prior to us buying them, our signal has slowly depleted and we have only had this company for 7 months. They continually try to do "troubleshooting" on our devices to no avail, and we are left paying the bill for no service. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

This phone company is the worst I have ever been with. First the service was horrible and a lot of dropped calls. My 4 lte network was always slow and worst of all they took my money after I canceled and I have called 3 times to get my money back and they tell me I have to wait 7-10 days then I get nothing back as if they are keeping it. We are coming to no resolution and it has been a month. ** THIS COMPANY. NEVER WILL I BE A CUSTOMER AGAIN!!! They don't deserve any stars. If I could I would give 0 stars.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Horrible. Bought 2 iPhones from their website. When receive the phones they were both broken, scratched, inoperable. I called minutes after receiving them to inform them. They gave me a number to call for their warranty company 8448345579 Bright Star Insurance. I called them. They said Boost had to refund or fix issue and informed me that BOOST MOBILE was SCAMMING people by getting them to buy broken phones and try to get them replaced through them and that they couldn’t do anything now. I’m stuck with 2 broken phones. Spoke with lady named Kim interactive ID # ** claiming to be manager but she hung up on me 'cause I caught her in a lie, and Glenn Interactive ID #** and she blew us off and said she was gonna get us to person in charge but transferred us. DO NOT BUY FROM BOOST. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Now I’m out $600 bucks and stuck!!

Boost Mobile Company Information