It's that easy Request Information
4.40/5
Based on 4,439 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Asurion. Life’s Operating System. For the past 20 years, Asurion has helped people across the globe balance the interdependency between life and technology. Today, as the industry-defining leader of technology solutions, we ensure 300 million consumers’ devices and appliances stay online and on the job in this fast-moving, tech-driven world. Asurion ensures technology and people are harmonious. And your life is in balance. We do so across the digitally connected globe, by speaking six languages, and by working across any device, platform or provider. There’s only one system like ours on earth, and it took two decades of innovating, and empathizing, to build.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

17146 Asurion Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

The customer service lady was awesome! Wish I had gotten her name. Very patient and very helpful! The entire process from start to end was very easy. I will recommend your service to anyone... I will continue to insure my devices with your insurance company. Thank you again for your wonderful customer service.

Get expert buying tips about Electronics Extended Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Great response time. Supportive customer service. My experience was better than ever. Much easier to use the website to register loss and get the process started. The agent I spoke with went out of his way to be kind and understanding.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Everything was handled quickly and professional! Very happy customer. My daughter broke her screen on Friday night - by Monday we had her new phone in hand. We were given the choice of either having a tech come to the house to replace the screen or receive a replacement phone. We chose the replacement. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I had a great experience with Asurion. The response to my problem was excellent. My replacement phone came on time. The online process was easy to navigate. Perfect 10. I would recommend a friend in the future to use Asurion. Customer service was great.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

First time I’ve ever had to file a claim on my insurance plan. So quick and so easy! I can’t believe how smooth the process went. It took two seconds for me to file the claim online and my new phone was in my hands within two days. Very impressed!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

It was a fast painless process to get this phone replaced. The shipping was fast. They walked us through the set up of the new phone. They sent reminders to make sure we got the old phone sent back so we would not be charged.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Each person I talked to was patient and knowledgeable. I got my new phone quickly! I'm very thankful I purchased the insurance - I have always declined in the past. It saved me from having to buy a brand new phone to replace an almost new phone.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Asurion is the best company. The replacement phone came in as promised the next day, and the return process for the damaged phone was so easy. It was well worth the cost of the insurance. This was one of the best experiences I have had, excellent service!!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Had a very bad emergency situation happen and they helped me so much. I had to get a new phone immediately the other day and was worried I wouldn’t be able to receive a case. The guy who helped me was so understanding and super nice. Would recommended them 1000%!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Verizon was not very helpful. Just handed me a phone number. But Asurion was very helpful in the claim process and in getting my replacement tablet set up. They even stayed on the phone after connecting me to Verizon to get it activated again.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

We had several problems with our first phone. The people we talked to were great. We had to talk to several different people. All were helpful with the issues we had. Even though we had to call back several times.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

The lady at AT&T filled the paperwork and here came the replacement phone. We took it to the AT&T store. They did all the necessary downloads and showed us how to clear the old phone. Was easy for someone our age that is not computer savvy. Thank you for making the process so easy for the older folks and thank you Eric at AT&T for taking care of us all.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

The Asurion rep was very helpful and processed the warranty replacement quick and easy. New phone showed up the next day and was a perfect replacement. The return process was just as painless as everything was provided and paid for. Wouldn’t hesitate to protect my devices with Asurion.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Only issue we had was no instructions on how to turn phone back on. The insurance claim phone is in the bottom of a lake. Insurance did not send a new SIM card so we could not activate phone from home. Had to go to local AT&T office to activate phone. Other than that the call went smooth and quick.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

My phone was cracked. Y’all were fast and great about getting my phone fixed, very helpful with whole process. I was very happy that y’all were very knowledgeable about the whole process. I would definitely do this process sooner than later.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

The whole process was very easy. Rep was very nice and professional. This is my first time using my phone insurance to replace my phone and I thank you making the process easy and pleasant. I would highly recommend insurance thru AT&T.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I couldn't believe that the phone was in my hands in less than 24 hrs after making a claim. Amazing service that is making me consider taking insurance out on all of our phones, now that I see it works so well.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Every aspect of the process, from my initial call to the final follow up by my rep, was handle professionally and with the utmost care. The reps couldn't have been nicer. I wish more companies operated as well as Asurion!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Friendly customer service on the initial phone call. Took care of filing the entire claim for me within 15 minutes or so. Very quick turn around with the replacement device. I received the phone at my house next day. Included a case, as I lost that as well. Extremely pleased.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

The whole process was easy. Everyone I spoke to was very helpful which made going through the whole ordeal of dropping my phone and getting a replacement so easy. Thank You again for all your help and making it easy.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Such an easy, online process. And I had my replacement device the very next day! I submitted my claim on a Friday afternoon, and was initially told it would be a few days, but to my surprise it same the next day, and on a Saturday!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

When the phone stopped working properly it was important to us to get a replacement as soon as possible. The experience was quick and convenient and we got the phone within a couple of days. That is so important in this day and age with our phones are a necessary part of our daily lives. Thank you Asurion.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Was very helpful and answered all of our questions. Showed us how to work our phone and walked us through various apps on the phone. They were even able to explain the phone in Spanish for my elderly mother and father. Top notch service with a smile and patience to match. Will continue to do business cause of employees like this.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I was able to placement phone quickly. I wish it were a little easier to find out how to submit a claim, but once I got to the correct page, I was able to get through the process fairly easily. I would use this process again should I need to submit another claim.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

It was very easy to make the claim. I received my replacement the very next day! Very happy. And since I had not made a claim in a very long time, I was able to get a discount. Extremely happy with the process.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Was so easy to do, and we had new phone in less than 24 hours! Amazing. I never used the insurance before, and was thinking it will be a big let down, but NO, I was very satisfied. I am glad we had the insurance on my clumsy husband's phone.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

My new phone was received the following day. No hassle or red tape. Easy to follow directions to send old phone back. There were no problems and the process could not have been any easier. The return box even came with packing tape. One less thing you have to worry about.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

This insurance sucks!!! They want you to pay them monthly payments and when you need coverage or anything they act dumb!!! I lost my phone and didn’t get no answer. 4 days later I called and they still no answer about my claim. I would never get insurance through them. I own an iPhone. Go with APPLE CARE. No deductible for crack screens and BETTER COVERAGE.

Asurion response

Hi Juan, thank you for reaching out and I do understand your concern. I am happy to take a look at your claim, if you are still needing assistance. I would like to take a deeper look into this for you. If you could send your name, telephone number, claim number, carrier, and your best contact information to consumeraffairs@asurion.com. I would be happy to take a look at your warranty policy. – Tasha

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

It was a very efficient and smooth processing. I did almost everything online and was hassle free. The service is reliable and fast. However, the replacement is not new, but a restored or refurbished item. Would have been even better if there was an upgrade option with replacement.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Was very easy. I thought I was gonna have problems but no, it was simple and easy. I am 60 years old, I thought I was gonna have to have someone else do it for me. Thank you again. Will continue my insurance plans with you. Thanks.

Asurion Company Information