Asurion

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was more than pleased with how easy it was to put in my information and receive my new phone! I didn't even have to send it in first; I got my new phone then sent in the old one with about 3 days in between! Thanks Asurion for providing the service you promised!

Slow on return email to let me know that device was received and was good condition. And I was not liable for any damages during the shipping process and the phone was unlocked and able to be accepted by you all. Other than that it was great service.

I have had the greatest experience with this company on two occasions. Thank you. I will continue to tell others about my experience. Asurion is a great company to go with. Having insurance with my phones has helped me to save on getting a new phone with less money. Awesome.

Representative was very friendly, very helpful and fast. They make sure that I had given them all the information they need as well as me giving them the information I need. Thank you! I've done a follow-up check behind receiving the phone make sure the phone was received. I have no problem with the insured. It was good to handle that situation.

This phone was replaced in just 24 hours so that was great. However the phone would not function at all when we returned it to Asurion yet they still called to say that we did not turn off the "Find my iPhone", which we did do online. I just wonder how did they know this function was on? Phone did not turn on at all and when they called I told them it was done online through iCloud. To that the rep just thanked me and ended the call?? How do they know if it's off or not when the phone would not function? How do they know that I did turn it off (which was actually done before the phone was returned)? Totally confused by the phone call.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

It was pretty easy to get the replacement phone. The only minor issue was I had to call and couldn't get it done on the web page. The phone my son had was not available and they had to find a comparable phone to replace it with. The lady I talked to was very nice and helpful. I did receive the phone the very next day at no charge. Overall the experience was very easy.

Yes I would recommend to a friend. You were prompt and honest and your representative was very kind and very easy to understand, and for that I'm thankful for. You solved my problem right away. I trust you with any problems I may have in the future. Thank you again for helping.

I was very pleased by the service I received. The service reps I dealt with were very polite and professional. The first replacement phone was defective but it was replaced with a phone that worked. I must say the way my claim was expedited makes me glad that I had this insurance coverage! Thanks to all.

You gave me good service and your response was fast and I received the replacement phone quicker than I expected. I do wish that you would sent a response to what charges you put on my credit card as I used my personal credit card and would like to know what the charges were so I can keep on top of what I am being billed.

Really great service. The replacement phone came the next day and was a easy set up. Were able to back up all the information to the new phone. Thank you Asurion for your service. I will continue to purchase my phone warranty for future phones thru Asurion.

You did a great job! My new replacement phone was delivered overnight and I was up and running in no time. The directions resending damaged phone back were clear and I appreciated the postage paid envelope you provided to help make the return process as easy as possible! THANK YOU!

Everything was great. The team did an outstanding job. The phone that was replaced was not in stock but it took no time for the back order. I thought it would be a long time but it was no time before they informed me it was to be delivered.

I had to replace my phone because it fell into the ocean. I had my new phone the following day. It was up and running within 24 hours. The delivery and response to my request was excellent. Very reliable. I appreciate the quick delivery.

Very convenient and fast experience. I went online and then I was able to track my phone the following day. There were options for pick up or delivery, no hassle. My phone was the exact same and customer service rep at Verizon was able to help me transfer all of my information over.

Very satisfied and was overall a great experience. I had my phone within 24 hours. Had to fill out paperwork and copy of my driver's license and after that everything was complete. It's nice knowing if something happens you will have a new phone by the next day.

I was satisfied with the overall experience. I received my device overnight -- after filing a claim and paying the deductible. In future, a deductible exemption would be fantastic. The online filing method is efficient as well. Thank you for your time!

It was easy to make a claim, had the phone the next day. Got a label to send the old one back. They made it very easy to send the old one back as fast as the new one arrived. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but it was not as expensive as replacing it outright.

Very patient with me and had no problems with the process. The girl I dealt with was very nice and walked me through everything that I need to do. You were recommended to me and I will definitely recommend you to anyone else.

The replacement of my phone was done quickly and with minimal effort on my part. Essentially, I actually got what I was paying for. The replacement unit is working equally as well as my old unit prior to its failure.

I was very impressed with the fact that we were able to receive a replacement for my husband so quickly!!! :) I am pleased with the phone that was sent. I have not been able to send the old phone although I will try to send it this week. Thank you for your patience and support.

Dropped my phone and the screen cracked and started to bleed to where the whole screen looked like spilled ink. I put in my claim and got my phone within 2 days. I was able to activate my phone and get all my data and information back. Thank you.

Starting with the application and ending with the directions on how to re-activate my iPhone, Asurion was easy, helpful, and efficient with their work. I have 0 complaints and I thank Asurion for doing the job perfectly. I don't know what I would have done without Asurion.

Asurion has been easy to work with when broken or lost phones needed to be replaced. Their quick turnaround with replacement phones is truly appreciated. You never want to use insurance policies of any kind, but it is reassuring when they work as advertised.

Very quick response to my claim. Smooth and easy transaction! I'm so happy I insured my iPhone with Asurion! I don't think I would ever not have this insurance on my phone. They made the process very easy to understand.

This is not my first time using you guys and I love it every time. This time I got my phone so fast I forgot it had gotten stolen. Thank you and keep up the good work. My job requires me to have a phone at all times and the fact you guys sent me a brand new, updated phone really helped and made things easy.

Best service I have ever got anywhere. The replacement phone showed up next day as well. Someone's doing things right. There's not much you could do better. Maybe make it easier to find the replacement contact number on Verizon's website. Great transaction.

My wife started having problems with her smart phone freezing up so she took it to our Verizon store. They looked at it and said it was an internal tech problem, but was covered by our Asurion insurance. The phone was replaced, no hassle, thank goodness for the insurance in this case.

The service I received was as expected. The service reps were very friendly and understanding to the situation. I received my replacement when they said I would, so I can't complain. Some people I know had negative things to say about their experiences with you all, but I can't speak as to what happened with them so I'm sure you all are easy people to work with as long as your services are being dealt with in the correct manner. Thanks for being there and getting me taken care of as fast as you did.

Had a problem with my tablet was replaced accordingly quick and easy. I would highly recommend them again. This is a great service to have added to your service to protect your device. The shipping only takes a day and is reliable.

Wish I would have been told to factory reset my phone since I couldn't remove battery or information. Otherwise, great service, very quick, although a bit expensive for insurance. Paying monthly and then $150.00 at replacement was a bit much. Has made me reconsider Straight Talk. Thank you.

Asurion Company Profile