Asurion

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was more than pleased with how easy it was to put in my information and receive my new phone! I didn't even have to send it in first; I got my new phone then sent in the old one with about 3 days in between! Thanks Asurion for providing the service you promised!

The glass was broken on my previous phone so your company sent me a new one. Service was great however I feel like this phone is slower than my other phone and sometimes has problems loading and freezing. I appreciate the service but would expect the phone to be in better working condition than my last phone.

The process was quick and very professional. Thanks for the positive experience. I missed only 18 hrs. of phone use in the process. Very impressive. My business is customer service and your company did a fine job of taking care of the customer (me). Thanks again.

My iPhone 6 dropped and started glitching. It was already out of warranty but Asurion replaced it for me. My replacement came the next day and was perfect. I even like the new charging cable. I have Asurion coverage on all four of my Verizon iPhones. It's worth it!

My MiFi was running super hot. I called and reported it. Within a few days, I was sent a new one! Customer service was great. Since they didn't make my model mifi anymore, they upgraded me. I am very pleased.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Very easy getting the new phone set up exactly how my old one was. Very user friendly. I also think the new phone I received works really good. Usually never pay for insurance. Well, worth having. I'll never go without it.

Outstanding! Form was easy and straightforward to complete without any problems at all. In today's hurry up world it is almost impossible to receive any customer service much less the fast and courteous customer service I recently received from Asurion. Thanks!

Very fast and efficient replacement service. We received the phone the next day after reporting the loss of phone. Phone was taken from a bathroom at the Miami VA. Went to lost and found office to be told we were the fourth loss that morning.

I have problems with refurbish phone not working probably like when I purchase new phone. The battery power don't last. The phone freezes a lot. Drops calls. I purchase 200 for a new phone not refurbished. I'm not happy with results of this phone.

Asurion was great. I got my son's replacement phone very fast. The directions that were included made everything very easy. Including a return envelope also made it very simple to send the damaged phone in. Thank you! I would definitely recommend Asurion to friends.

The whole experience was amazing. I love my phone. I would love to recommend to a friend. They would love to use this just to fix their phone. I hope you guys keep up the good work. I hope I don't break my phone again but if I do I'll go back to you guys.

Phone came the very next day after the claim was complete. I was happy with the overall transaction. Only thing could have been better is, I lost my cell phone case when I lost my phone and wasn't offered a new one. But the process was great.

Your staff assisted me as I was having trouble with the online system. The representatives were knowledgeable, well spoken and provided easy to understand directions. Everything went well and the replacement cell phone arrived the next day. The box contained easy directions for activation. Thank you for making this an easy process.

I absolutely love you guys. You replaced my device due to it being cracked, then that one was defective so you guys decided to send me a brand new one, and the best of all it was a newer model than mine. Your specialists are super nice and never give me grief. Thank you!!!

We were helped tremendously and would recommend Asurion to others. Fast and courteous and really had no complaints. We received our phone in a very short amount of time. The screen quit working after the 1st 48 hours and Asurion replaced it with no questions other than to make sure we had not damaged it.

Not happy with the actual monthly price then the deductible. But filing a calm and turning the phone in was extremely easy. I don't plan on another break but I can honestly say if it happen it won't be a headache.

Phone arrived as promised but was displaying the Korean language not English. So this made it useless, I could not read to activate it. Called your Tech support and they had me on the line for over 30 min... They offered to send me another phone. But as it was past 5 pm here and later where they were it would not go out until the next day. And then I would have to wait until the following day to get the new phone. THIS WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE! I was then told to call Verizon. This was not a Verizon issue. It was a phone issue. Are your Tech Support people not trained on the phones that you send out and if not why? So I finally hung up with your Tech Support knowing that they had no intentions of fixing my problem in a quick and efficient manner.

I decided to go to Verizon and see if they could fix the problem for me as I needed that phone now. Had to wait about 30 mins. at store for help as they were very busy. They took the time to ask several of the associates about the issue and one was finally able to get it back to English so that the phone would be useful to me.

Please answer 2 questions for me. 1. Why was the phone sent out in Korean if it went through quality control as you seemed so very proud of (you shouldn't be). 2. Why is you Tech Support not trained on the phones you send out (he asked several people I am guessing because he put me on hold so many times). This was very poor quality control and your Tech support is useless, train your people. I will never recommend that someone gets the insurance on their phone if you are the provider as you do not live up to the standards that you so proudly say you have. This whole situation ended with me having to spend over 2 hours to fix a mistake that never should have happened and since it did your company should have been able to rectify it immediately.

My claim was handled quickly and a new phone was shipped out overnight. I couldn't believe how fast it was replaced. Returning the broken phone was super easy with the enclosed return envelope. I would definitely recommend using Asurion to anyone.

I only have one phone which was recently damaged. Because I only have one phone, no landline and my young son in my home it is critical for me to have a phone. Asurion provided me very fast, professional service. The replacement phone arrived the next day! Great job. Thank you.

The people I communicated with were very friendly and professional. They had the knowledge needed to take care of my issue. I received my replacement very quickly. It was a pleasant experience. They explained details well.

My phone replacement was taken care of efficiently. The rep said I would be receiving a car charger, which was not with the package. So I called back, they said they were not sure why it was not there and would ship another one. 10-14 days went by... No charger. So I called back again. The rep informed me the reason I was not receiving it was because it was not in stock and he didn't know when it would be back in stock. What??? Now what do I do??? Wait and hope it shows? Keep calling? This is poor service.

My experience was generally very good, helpful up front. However, I have questions about the new phone, the theft of my daughter's old phone, turning off the "find my phone" feature, and the new SIM card. I wish that there would have been a bit more follow-up after we received the new replacement phone in the mail.

The phone arrived within 12 hours of my request and was delivered right to my door! The phone is in great condition! The one comment I do have is this phone does not keep a charge as long as my original phone. My phone was 4 months old. Otherwise the service was great and I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Employee dropped phone and it would no longer work. Needed a refurbished replacement, which arrived to us overnight. Thank you very much for your assistance, as always. Your communications are prompt and to the point.

Everything was handled professionally and you made it easy. The form was easy to fill out. The replacement phone was delivered when you said it would be and you kept me in the loop at all times. I would recommend Asurion to a friend. Thank you.

Replacement phone looks great but still locks up worse than my old one did. I believe it's also slower than my old one. I receive the phone fast. I did get great customer service though I just wish that the phone would work better. Is there any kind of warranty on the phone.

My cell phone broke and I had to pay the $199.00 out of pocket expense with my carrier Verizon. Asurion paid me $149.00 towards that expense. The experience from start to finish was very pleasant. The staff was very helpful and easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. Great experience.

The customer service is GREAT. The replacement phone is okay. I mean it has some issues but it's okay. When I am on the internet the screen will just turn pink out of nowhere. It's a little slow when texting. I am hesitant about getting a new one because it may be worse than the one I have now and it takes FOREVER to transfer everything to a new phone. I guess I am just being lazy with having to go through the whole process. I guess it was worth the $180 that I had to fork out.

I got my new phone next day with charger and the details how to return were very good. I was late in returning the device. I was out of town for family emergency and when I came back I called them explaining my issue for not returning on time. The person on the phone was very understanding and helped me. Great customer service.

Everything would have been fine but I asked for a receipt and it's been a month and several calls and still this company cant email me a receipt. Bad customer service. Now it wont let me submit this until I have forty words. So this company needs to reevaluate its systems because some people have busy lives and need to get right to the point.

Asurion Company Profile