Asurion

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

You guys are great! I needed a new iPhone because my original fell into a lake and by the time I was able to retrieve it, it was no longer functional. I made a claim and within 48 hours I had a new replacement phone. Thank you for all you do to keep my family and I in constant telephonic communication.

The service was great. Got my phone the next day. I know it was a refurbished phone which was ok but the phone wasn't cleared or wasn't factory reset. There was still pictures on there and more and there personal information on there as well.

Excellent service and prompt delivery of new phone. It was easy to file the claim. The new phone was delivered with the card. I was able to update my old phone and the new phone at home with ease. I lost none of my comments. Thanks!

I found your people to be rude and uncaring. I also believe your procedures to be seriously flawed. The replacement process took several calls. The first agent offered no solution. We then called Verizon and on the next call to Asurion, after telling your agent, we had to have a phone, we were finally able to get a replacement.

Very helpful and understanding and also it didn't take long. You can also do the process on the computer. Very happy I got the insurance. I will recommend to all my family and my friends. It's a good thing to invest especially if you are clumsy like myself.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

My son broke his phone and it was very easy to deal with. This is the best place ever. I would recommend them over and over again. If you don't have this coverage get it. Thank you for great service this and every time.

My screen cracked on my phone and I went through the Asurion insurance replacement process. The process was easy and customer service was outstanding. The only slight discrepancy would be that the replacement phone does seem a bit glitchy. The actions I ask the phone to do sometimes don't respond as expected. I have had to do a soft reset twice with the replacement phone.

My wife's phone was stolen around the middle of October. I contacted Asurion about it, was told they would have to put her phone on back order. I paid my deductible and it wasn't but just about 3 weeks that I was contacted that her phone had come in and was being shipped to us. Thank you Asurion for your fast service on our claim.

Process was quick. Answered questions on form, gave description of damage and condition of phone, got quick response with detailed instructions on handling phone and mailing back phone once arrived. Arrived next day, shipping. Phone arrived in good condition with return box.

This was a very easy transaction. The phone showed up very quickly and seems to be working great. Thank you for making this a quick and painless experience for me to replace my phone. Like most people I feel lost without it. Thanks again.

My phone was ran over by a car, called Asurion to find out what I needed to do. They walked me through the process and within a day I had a replacement phone sent to me, and my old phone back in the mail to them to take possession of. It was a very easy deal to do.

Great customer service... quick and almost pain-free. Got replacement phone the next day!!! Wow, better than I have been treated before with other phone companies. I will be staying with Verizon as long as they keep Asurion. When they want to change then I will change too. Thank you for making the process we pick and easy.

The customer service was very attentive and polite. The item arrived as quickly as estimated, and instructions for sending the broken phone back were simple yet thorough. All in all, I had a good experience with Asurion and would highly recommend their services.

I was very pleased with the customer service Asurion provided. My refurbished phone came immediately the next day to replace my non-functioning one. Clear directions were provided on transferring my data onto the new device and returning the old one. I usually never leave reviews, good or bad, but I was so pleased with this company's service that it I wanted to. I would recommend the insurance company to friends.

I was very satisfied with my experience and I felt like customer service handled my claim in a fast and courteous manner. Thank you for your hard work and for handling my case with a professional attitude. I will be recommending you to all of my friends and family for their future needs.

I highly commend your associates for their excellent customer service. I am a senior citizen and not familiar with iPhones, so when I called I was connected quickly to an agent who was very easy to understand and they made this exchange experience a pleasure.

Timing was great and response time was great. I'm glad we had coverage. Customer service were able to help me and answered all of my questions. I was able to speak to someone instead of a machine. My daughter was so glad how quickly the new phone came.

While the website would not respond correctly to take care of it via the internet, I had to call Customer Service to have the phone replaced. The technician was polite and responsive, and a pleasure to work with. The phone was replaced in a timely fashion.

Young son dropped our tablet, breaking the screen and damaging the digitizer, so we needed a fix or replacement. Called Asurion and our claim was quickly and easily processed, and we had a new replacement tablet arrive 2-3 days later with a postage-paid envelope to mail back the broken tablet. Easy process and very happy with the experience.

My phone replacement was handled well and in a timely fashion. It was easy enough to take care of online, by myself. You guys just need to figure out how to disconnect the "find my iPhone" app from iCloud accts.

I was able to file my claim online for my husband's phone when he dropped it in an 8 ft deep ditch filled with water. The replacement phone arrived the next day at his out of state job site. The replacement phone is the same type/brand of the lost one. We are very satisfied with Asurion.

Asurion provides a service that is prompt and professional with a personal touch. I highly recommend this service to everyone who would like to possess confidence, competence and commitment. The service they provide is the peace of mind behind the products that customers such as myself and others value.

I was sad when I lost my phone in the lake because I didn't think Asurion covered lost phones. Not only did they cover it, I had my phone the next day. The replacement phone is even a little better than the phone I lost - longer battery life. Thankful for Asurion!

When I called to have my phone replaced they were very quick at getting my details and getting the phone out to us. The only issue we had was the phone did not come with any instructions for the phone. We had to take to store to get it to work and then look online to see what all the functions were.

I got the replacement Gizmo the very next day! Super fast shipping and great customer service!!! I'm so glad we have you for instances like this! My granddaughter is lost without her gizmo! And I feel safer knowing she has it on at all times.

Very efficient. Delivered within 2 days of reporting loss. I felt so stupid because I had just upgraded the MiFi the week before but lost while traveling. First I called Verizon to suspend the number then they patched me over to Asurion to report the loss.

I have no complaints at all. They were very fast and prompt as well as professional and polite. I would recommend them to a friend. I will continue to insure all my phones with Asurion. They immediately sent out overnight a new phone. When there was a problem with the new phone they overnighted the next model iPhone up in class at no additional charge!

Appreciate how effortless this process was. It made our lives much easier, especially our special needs son who is the user of this phone! We had a big deductible but needed the phone badly and quickly. Asurion made it easy to expedite the whole process.

Delay in receiving new device... due to claim review. Wasn't informed while in Verizon store. Could have purchased a temporary phone to continue conducting my business. Had to go into Verizon store to have phone activated because no sim card was included with new phone.

Very good instructions and replacement device received very quickly. Only problem is that I can't get it to sync with my other devices. It also has on it some music on iTunes that I didn't put there and never would have.

Asurion Company Profile