Asurion

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

You guys are great! I needed a new iPhone because my original fell into a lake and by the time I was able to retrieve it, it was no longer functional. I made a claim and within 48 hours I had a new replacement phone. Thank you for all you do to keep my family and I in constant telephonic communication.

The phone was fine but the sim card was not correct and had to be resent. The original phone was purchased with a glass shield. It did come with the replacement and no attempt has been made to correct the error. I have sent emails and no action has been taken so far to replace the glass cover.

Been a Verizon Wireless customer for Over 10 years. Very Satisfied. Always provided outstanding service. Prices are a little higher than most cell phone providers. However it's worth it. You pay for what you get. Also love the roll over data.

I have several wireless devices insured with Asurion and when we had the device stolen, Asurion was so quick in replacing it! Filling out claim was easy and short! I was so pleased that we had another cell within 48 hours!!! So when I upgrade my personal cell later this year, you bet I will have it insured with Asurion!

I was very happy with the ease of placing a claim online. I was slightly disappointed that it took an extra day to get my phone. There was some type of delay through the carrier that caused the phone not arriving on promised date. Other than that I was satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Person assisting me was very polite and considerate. The phone was delivered as promised. Overnight mail was on time. The phone was in good working order. I thought the replacement cost was a little high. Thought it would be $100, but it was higher. Overall, good service. Thanks.

Replacement phone working ok. Thank you. Was a gift made it in time. I am very thankful for having it in time for Christmas. The return process was very easy. Thankful for the insurance available with my phone provider.

So easy. Everyone was so pleasant and easy forms to fill out. Phone came very quickly. Great experience. Would totally recommend this company to others. All insurance companies should be so accommodating and friendly. Sorry my son lost his phone for us to find out what a great company this is!!

I had the most humbling experience with the customer service supervisor after being told by three people that my contract had expired and one Rep saying yes it's started over in April and she found my warranty without any problems! Thanks for the help.

My husband lost his 2 month old iphone. It was the first smart phone that he ever had. We looked everywhere and couldn't find it. So glad that we had insurance as we had a replacement within a few days.

My experience having my phone replaced was surprisingly very easy and I had the replacement within less than 24 hours. The person I spoke with was very kind and curious and answered all questions with kindness and respect. Extreme pleasant experience! Thank you.

The first phone we received had a bad battery. Asurion then sent a brand new phone in a sealed box. Thank you for such a quick response time. We are very happy with the service and will always use the service.

I dropped my phone and required a replacement. I telephoned you and advised of my predicament. The operator was very helpful and understanding and within 10 minutes had all the information necessary and assured me a new phone was on the way. The phone arrived in a timely manner which was very important to me. Thanks again.

The cellphone exchange was quick and easy and without problems. The replacement cellphone arrived quickly and the return process was very easy also. I liked the easy return envelope since all I had to do was put the phone back in the postage paid envelope and mail it back.

Thinking that I had to replace the phone on my own; I hesitated to walk into the local Verizon store. The salesperson assured me that my phone was covered by warranty and my only obligation was the deductible. With that, he ordered my new phone which was delivered the very next day, as promised. Thank you for the immediate attention that you gave to this matter.

Quick and easy. Appreciate the 1 year warranty from Asurion. The shipping box was easy to open; and return old phone. The return was truly hassle-free!! I would appreciate a lower $50 deductible for an older model phone. The galaxy S5 is available online for $150, my deductible.

Outstanding service and quick to respond. Unusual qualities in today's business environment. The representative was very polite. She took the time to listen to my issue and proceeded to offer a solution. I was very satisfied with the outcome. Thank you.

Asurion provided an easy to navigate interface, the replacement phone arrived the next day and we had no trouble. They do a fine job. I have used them several times and never experienced a problem with their services. I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

I immediately contacted Verizon and had my phone suspended when I discovered it was not in my possession. After explaining that my smartphone was stolen/lost within two days I had a replacement. Had to pay a $99 service fee. Thank you for your excellent, speedy service.

I called at approx. 2 PM in the afternoon and had my new device delivered before lunch the next day! Excellent service! Much appreciated! When your device is as important as it is these days, it is good to know that if the unfortunate happens to it Asurion has you covered. Thanks again!

The only bad thing was trying to turn off the Find My Friends or the Find My Phone app. Didn't like the fact of the $500 fine for not getting it turned off, although that was a HUGE motivating factor to get it done! That took some doing, other than that it was pretty painless.

First replacement, as well as the next, were refurbished. Did not charge. Replaced these phones with a brand new phone, different style and manufacturer. I'm okay with this replacement. Although I should have done some research on the different available phones.

This was a very easy process to file a claim. Would highly recommend anyone who has a phone to have insurance. The time to file the claim and to receive the new phone was quick. This is my first claim hopefully my last, however if need in the future I won't feel overwhelmed on how to file a claim. Thanks!!

Asurion has quick service. I filed my claim on a Wednesday and had my phone shipped to where I was traveling the next day. The phone arrived within 24 hours, and it was easy to get my new phone up and running. Was able to download backup of my apps and contact, and it was easy to use.

I contacted Asurion for my daughters phone and they were more than helpful and had a new phone within 24 hrs. I would recommend using them to anyone and I would use them if I would have another problem with a phone again.

My daughter's Iphone was replaced after being stolen. The replacement came with extras, like a charger for the car and earphones, which were very much appreciated. And the service overall was great! The phone arrived quickly.

Great service. Had a good experience worth the money. Got my phone the next day. Fast and easy. The claim was approved in less than one hour. Very happy. Thank you. I would recommend this service. My friends got a new phone in the FedEx by the next day. Good job. Very happy.

Very pleased!! Was very quick to get my replacement phone and had my broke phone back in the mail in two days. There was a small charge for the replacement phone. It was quick and painless and very happy with the outcome. Thank you.

I was very happy with the quick and accurate service from Asurion! I received the replacement the next day and it was an exact match. The website was easy to use and I had no problems getting my phone replaced.

So easy and helpful. They gave me all the instructions that I needed to complete the claim and it was literally overnight. I had my phone the very next day. I took it into Verizon and they set it up. Although I could have done it at home. Returning it was even easier with the return envelope that Asurion sends. Thanks.

Asurion Company Profile