4.16/5
  • 1 star
Based on 10,386 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Asurion. Life’s Operating System.

For the past 20 years, Asurion has helped people across the globe balance the interdependency between life and technology. Today, as the industry-defining leader of technology solutions, we ensure 300 million consumers’ devices and appliances stay online and on the job in this fast-moving, tech-driven world. Asurion ensures technology and people are harmonious. And your life is in balance. We do so across the digitally connected globe, by speaking six languages, and by working across any device, platform or provider. There’s only one system like ours on earth, and it took two decades of innovating, and empathizing, to build.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 18, 2018

13482 Asurion Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

My son had liquid issue with his tablet. And I was very pleased with how easy and fast this process was. I will highly recommend friends etc. I used the chat. Didn't even have to talk to anyone just through messaging. Had the tablet less than 24 hours from when I filed the claim. Thank you once again for the fast easy process.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I dropped my phone right before Christmas and I cracked the screen. I called to make a claim, but I realized that it is easier to do it online. So, I made the claim online and, within 24 hours, I had my replacement phone. The insurance is definitely worth it when you need a replacement.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I was upset when the phone broke but you made getting the problem resolved quick and easy. I would recommend this to everyone who has phone issues as they are so fragile. The expense of the new phones can be very intimidating and hard for so many of us but with this insurance it gives us peace of mind knowing we won't need a second job to pay for it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Asurion customer service was easy to work with and answered all my questions. The phone was expedited and arrived within two days. The instructions to download contacts, photos and messages were easy to follow. All around Asurion is a great value for those unexpected times of loss or damage. Thank you for a positive experience.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Great service, great communication and really fast on getting me a new phone. My dog got a hold of my daughter's phone and cracked the screen to where it was inoperable. We were leaving for vacation the next morning so when we got to the hotel I called and everything was handled and the phone was delivered to the hotel that we were staying at.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

When my phone died I assumed I would have to go through hoops to get it fixed or replaced - but I was pleasantly surprised how easy and quick it was. I am so glad I purchased this policy. Now I don't have to worry about upgrading for quite a while. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

The replacement was quick and easy. The new phone arrived the next day. Asurion is highly recommendable. The new phone is in perfect condition and the activation process was easy. The customer representative at Asurion was polite and helpful on the phone in getting the claim processed. The monthly fee is very reasonable.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Spot on!!! I appreciate you! Not the first time you helped me out. But I didn’t care for the price I had to pay for a used phone! Hopefully you will be able to change that in the future. As for now... thank you. Have a Happy Day... And Happy New Year To you!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Thank you for all of your help! Phone arrived in a timely manner. Though it said my phone was on back order I was able to receive it pretty quickly. My only complaint is that the charger that came with the phone was a third party, not an Apple charger. I would rather have no charger than that one.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Asurion made replacing my damaged phone a quick and easy process. The instructions on the return package were easy to understand, and easy to ship as you just place it in the mailbox. We received a few emails to guide us thru the process and they were helpful. Great service and submitting the claim was not a difficult process either.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Best customer service I've had in a while. Friendly staff. I had to change my claim from damaged to lost after I had received my new phone. I was transferred twice and each time there was a nice person in the other end! Thank you for making a pain in the ass process less painful.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

My experience was great; my call was handled with care and concern for replacing my device. Because my damaged phone was no longer available, I was offered a phone (which to me is a better phone) at or nearly similar to the one I damaged. My care of concern comment would be that when replacement phones are sent, there should be a signature required upon receiving them. This would eliminate devices being stolen from the property because one was not home to receive it. That indeed happened in my case. I was grateful that when I notified Asurion (after tracking the device to learn it had been left on porch by delivery but was gone when I came home), they were also concerned and another phone was shipped.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Service was good, and timely. They sent a package for me to return previous phone but that could not be done since my phone was unfortunately lost/stolen. :( Thanks very much! Have an amazing day wherever you are and whoever is reading this.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I had broken my iPhone X about a week after I had got it. I looked up the insurance through Verizon and I was able to complete a claim quickly and I got a replacement device the next day! They also made it easy for me to send in my damaged device! I am very impressed!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

This was the second time I’ve had to use my warranty with Asurion. The first time we were 12 hours away from home on vacation and they overnighted a phone to our resort. The second time we were home and they did the same even though I called at 8 pm! Couldn’t ask for better service.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

With help of my Verizon store I was able to submit claim and then got the phone promptly. I am not computer savvy so I didn't know how to attach pictures, etc. Also, wish that the deductible wasn't so big. But, I knew that when I got the insurance, so no surprise.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Fast easy service. You can complete your claim online or call Asurion to file your claim. It's always fast and never feels like a hassle. I love that they will even send a replacement phone to you if yours is stolen during a vacation. I speak from experience. They will send it right to your hotel. Just an all around good company.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I turned my broken phone in. I hadn’t completed the release correctly, and the Customer Rep was so kind and knowledgeable. She knew exactly what I should do with the phone, what buttons to press, etc. It’s frustrating processing these things, but you’ve made it very easy for me. Thank you!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

It was very difficult to get agreement to replace the telephone and I had to involve Verizon wireless to set up a three-way call, but in the end the phone was replaced so I am thankful for that. Once agreement was obtained, the process went very smoothly and quickly after that.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Quickest shipping I have seen during the Christmas rush. My phone crapped out on me like a week before Christmas. Filed the claim and phone was gonna be at my house the Tuesday after Christmas. I understood why, but the phone came on Saturday. To my surprise it was an awesome experience.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Awesome and real fast and friendly service, I recommended Asurion to my family and friends if they have any problems with their phones, thank you very much. Will definitely use Asurion again. I wish they could replace my old Galaxy S7 to a S8, but I think have to go thru my carrier, again thanks...

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Fast and very helpful assistance. I had my device when it was promised. The customer service rep. was very patient and helpful in helping me to get the damaged device replaced at minimal cost. The process was very easy to follow. I felt confident that I would not be charged for the damaged device. I received a confirmation email to let me know Asurion had received it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Rapid delivery, directions for turning off find my phone was a bit confusing, did not realize I had to delete phone from iCloud, even after I talked to customer IT service. Did not see this information in the directions. Otherwise a very smooth replacement, new phone was working within a day with all my information.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Excellent, efficient company when it comes to replacing a defective or damaged phone! Fast replacement and easy instructions. Electronic devices are so expensive that the low cost is very much worth having this peace of mind! Would not be without Asurion. By far the best company we have ever had to insure our devices.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I was very explicit with the shipping address and instructions and the package was not delivered to the site because the address was cut off. I work at a hospital in a specific building and the only address information given was the name of my hospital, not the building or floor information that I gave. I had to go to the FedEx delivery center, wait 3 hours for the delivery driver to return and did not receive my package until after 9 pm when initial delivery was attempted at 1 pm.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Asurion was terrific is responding and replacing my son's broken phone. The return process was very smooth and it was my second experience with Asurion in the past few months, as my older son's phone was damaged and needed to be replaced. Hopefully I will not need to use Asurion again soon, but I know that if I need to I can count on them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Easy to work with when returning a broken phone and getting a replacement. My son fell on his phone and broke it. Went into the local Verizon store and they pulled up the insurance plan and filed the claim for me. I had a new phone delivered the next day. Very happy teenager.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Very professional and fast. A bit spendy for insurance. Submitted form online, no questions asked, new phone was delivered next day! Would recommend to a friend. You receive a package and return slip to return bad phone and you are set. They make the process easier.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Outstanding job and I truly appreciate all you do. New phone works great. I will keep using your service for my iPhones. Your service is excellent and I received my phone within a couple days. Thank you very much for your service. My screen was broken and charging port did not work anymore on my old phone. My wife appreciated getting her new phone for only 99.00. Thank you for the great job you do.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Just got the iPhone X and a few weeks later had it stolen. Contacted Asurion for replacement and it was taken care of right away with no issues or problems. Very pleased with the responsiveness of this company. I received my new phone the following day after submitting the claim.

Asurion Company Information

648 Grassmere Park
Nashville
TN
www.asurion.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use