It's that easy Request Information
4.46/5
Based on 4,493 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Asurion. Life’s Operating System. For the past 20 years, Asurion has helped people across the globe balance the interdependency between life and technology. Today, as the industry-defining leader of technology solutions, we ensure 300 million consumers’ devices and appliances stay online and on the job in this fast-moving, tech-driven world. Asurion ensures technology and people are harmonious. And your life is in balance. We do so across the digitally connected globe, by speaking six languages, and by working across any device, platform or provider. There’s only one system like ours on earth, and it took two decades of innovating, and empathizing, to build.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

17944 Asurion Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I think you guys are very fair. There's been times where you couldn't do anything for me. I understood the reason why, it was explained to me in a very professional manner. I used to be upset with you guys because I was getting a new phone every week (though I understood it wasn't necessarily your guys' fault) but I appreciated customer service... But have you guys are awesome. For the most part you guys have gone over and beyond... Some of the phone cases and headphones by send out don't last very long but are so very much appreciated... When I open my box to get my phone and noticed a phone case headphones phone charger etc questions to warm welcome. So thank you guys for going above and beyond what customer service should be.

Get expert buying tips about Electronics Extended Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I am very pleased with the service received. Starting a claim was easy and fast. I had my new phone the next day. Setting up the new was also very easy with minimal assistance needed. Customer service was very pleasant and helpful when called to activate.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

It has been around 20 days I am without phone as I lost my phone around 30th Dec and today's date is 17th of Jan and I called them every day to get status of my phone when it's gonna be delivered but they doesn't have any answer and they don't know how much time will it take and I am without a phone for about 18 days, really caused me a lot of inconvenience and they are still uncertain about the delivery time of the phone as they say it is out of stock from 15 days.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I am very pleased with my experience with Asurion. The online experience to submit a claim was simple. Our replacement phone arrived exceptionally fast and the follow-up instructions were very easy to follow. No hassle and no worries. The replacement phone is working great. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Quick thorough and friendly. Great service all around. The instructions were easy to follow and the turnaround time was very fast. Thank you for making the process simple. This was my first experience filing a claim to replace a broken device.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Very pleased for an automated system. Phone was delivered quickly and in good shape. Setup worked very well with the exception of not hooking back up to Verizon's network. Could have been something I done. Don't know. Verizon tech got it straightened out. But Thanks again!!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

My daughter is the world's roughest cell phone owner. She shattered the screen one week and dropped the phone in a bucket of water the next week. After paying the $199 deductible, Asurion replaced her phone with no hassle. Wonderful experience. So glad we purchase Asurion insurance for all our cellular devices.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Replacement phone arrived quickly, activation and return instructions were clear, called for assistance to the 888 number (You must have the primary account holder on the call!) and the assistance provided was polite and effective. This policy we would buy again, unlike many others.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

The phone was replaced promptly and the gentleman that helped me get it going was very knowledgable and made it a pleasure to do business with Asurion. I would definitely recommend Asurion to my friends and family. Thank you Asurion making a difficult situation so painless.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I've been with Asurion for years and service was pretty good. But now when it comes for them to honor my "lemon" policy for a refund, I'm have serious issues. I've been told a manager will call me regarding the issue and I haven't heard from anyone. Also, the problem with my item was half documented which is causing another problem. This has been an ongoing headache. Don't want to deal with this company ever again in the future.

Asurion response

Hi Alfonzo, I am happy to help you with this matter. I understand you are waiting on a manager to reach out to you and I am happy to check the status of your request. Please contact us with your name, telephone number, claim number, carrier and your best contact information to consumeraffairs@asurion.com, we are happy to help the best we can . – Tasha

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Had to replace the newly replaced phone and had no issues getting it handled even with a issue that would be hard to prove as it was in and out. Got me the 2nd replacement out and to me quickly and easy.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Asurion replaced our damaged cell phone immediately, just as promised. The replacement phone was the same type as the one we had. The customer service rep was courteous and responsive. We were very pleased with the smooth process and would not hesitate to use Asurion again.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Very fast delivery. Did not need support. Instructions were very clear. Since they did not have the same amount of GB they updated the GB with no other cost. Thank you. Prepaid shipment very convenient. It's the third claim of my 10 units. No hassle. Very friendly and ready to assist.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I was in a panic with no phone, but you guys came to my rescue! Thank you so much for helping me!! I will let other know how great your company was to me! This was the first time this happen to me. Ill make sure I keep better track of my phone!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I pay over $300 a month for 5 phone lines that is very expensive. So when I have a phone issue it's a great feeling to get quality service so I don't feel like I pay a lot for poor service. Keep up the quality service. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Great customer service and high level of information. Loved the customer service and am very satisfied. The agent who was assigned to me was very polite and knew how to resolve my issue without having to ask me too many questions.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

My phone was not working properly. Called on a Thursday and received my replacement on Friday. I was given very good directions on how to send my old phone back. AT&T store helped me get my replacement phone up and working.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

The customer service I receive is always outstanding. They never mislead you and always tell you upfront what to expect with the coverage that you have. Every time I call I get great customer service and that means a lot. They also do not outsource and that is what will keep me coming back.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Awesome service!!!! Got my replacement phone within a day!!!! I didn’t expect the phone to come that fast. Once I got the phone, Verizon got the phone back on operation just as quick as the delivery of the phone. Thanks!!!!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Simple and quick. Good direction in the refurb activation. No effort return process. Was easy to file claim online and quick ship of replacement phone. Many thanks for making a very aggravating problem with broken home button go away.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Received my new phone the next day within 12 hours. My replacement was the exact phone that was broken and not a cheaper phone or different model. I have had others try to give me a cheaper phone. Great service, would recommend.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Chrysler customer service of my Carol ** my phone. I'm taking great care of it. AT&T so far is the best the customer service. Was well understanding and well pleased and step by step what I need to do. Thank you AT&T.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My wife's phone was stolen while in NYC. Once we returned back in Nashville, we went to the Verizon store, and they helped us through the claim process. It was quick, easy and we walked out of the Verizon location that day with a replacement unit.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I put my claim in on Thursday and I had my new phone on Friday. It was very easy to process and very easy to track. Sending my old phone back was simple as 123. No problem in recommending to a friend.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Upon reporting that my device was stolen to my carrier I was advised to suspend my service on that line and file a claim with Asurion and that is what I did. The representative took care of me with great customer service and I received my replacement phone when they told me I would and I am very pleased.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

No problem with phone replacement, or getting it connected when I received it. The technician on the phone helped get my contacts and information downloaded to the phone pronto. And the phone arrived sooner than expected. We had a bit of trouble with the restart, as the reception out here isn't the best, but when that was done, I got the wifi connected and finished getting the phone set up.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I have purchased Asurion coverage for all of my children's cell phones. Over the years I have been consistently pleased with the quality of service and rapid response when I need a replacement. Asurion is peace of mind for this busy family!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

It was a good help. Got it all set up. Just about the lady was very nice and got the job done and the new phone has got here. And all it ok thank you so much for everything and all the help. And once again she was so nice.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

My associate Aaron, was patient and so very helpful aiding me with my stressful cell phone situation. He helped me establish my claim and I was on my way, I received my replacement cell phone 25 hrs later. Amazing customer service at AT&T.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

It was so easy and convenient! Wish I didn’t have to use the service, but, it turned out well. The customer service rep was very knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I appreciate the service your company provides.

Asurion Company Information