It's that easy Request Information
4.56/5
Based on 6,933 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Asurion helps people protect, connect and enjoy the latest tech – to make life a little easier. Every day our 19,000 experts help more than 300 million people around the world solve the most common and uncommon tech issues. We’re just a call, tap, click or visit away for everything from getting a next-day replacement of your smartphone, to helping you stream or connect with no buffering, bumps or bewilderment. We think you should stay connected and get the most from the tech you love... no matter the type of tech or where you purchased it.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

22764 Asurion Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Excellent customer service they answered all my questions and treat me very well. The delivery was sent in no time. I make my request today and the phone was here in only 2 days. Totally satisfied with the service provide to me. Thank you guys.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Very quick and everything was easy to get set up and switched over! Phones were exactly what was expected with what we were told that we were getting and we have been impressed with both devices that we received. We were satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

The claim process was easy, and I received the replacement phone quickly. I called the customer service center because I knew this policy would be cancelled since this was the second claim that I filed on this phone. The person I spoke to was very knowledgeable and gave me instructions on how to obtain another policy. I will be contacting you again today to purchase another policy. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Our facilitator was very helpful, professional, and conducted herself with patience, friendliness, as she guided me through the setup of my iPhone. Being a Senior, her knowledge of the technology was excellent and she happily walked me through each step of setup with kindness and grace.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I called Friday afternoon and told them I lost my phone. I had a replacement by noon on Saturday. Process for replacement was very simple. Could not be happier or glad that I purchased this insurance. I would highly recommend having this insurance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I loved the service. In three words: QUICK, EASY. AFFORDABLE. I can say that Asurion is best at what it does. I got my claim approved and phone delivered to me within 24 Hrs. which was a surprise. I strongly recommend Asurion for insurance for mobile phones.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

The process was easy, and the deductible was 1/7th of what the replacement phone would have cost. The replacement phone box was also used as the return box for the broken phone, which is really good for the environment. Less trash. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

My phone was broken and I received my replacement very quickly. Phone works great, transferred my info now just need to return it. Simple. Quick. Easy. Worth it. If you don’t have insurance on your phone get it now! It pays for itself with one claim when phones cost over a thousand dollars! Asurion is the way to go!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

The phone was dropped and cracked the glass causing certain areas of the phone to not work. Filed claim on Friday and had a new phone on Monday. I received constant updates letting me know the status of the replacement phone.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Received my replacement phone within three days! Would have been next day but I filed my claim on a Friday. The process was quick and simple, and the prepackaged envelope (with postage paid) made sending back my broken phone a breeze.

Asurion Company Information