It's that easy Request Information
4.47/5
Based on 4,487 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Asurion. Life’s Operating System. For the past 20 years, Asurion has helped people across the globe balance the interdependency between life and technology. Today, as the industry-defining leader of technology solutions, we ensure 300 million consumers’ devices and appliances stay online and on the job in this fast-moving, tech-driven world. Asurion ensures technology and people are harmonious. And your life is in balance. We do so across the digitally connected globe, by speaking six languages, and by working across any device, platform or provider. There’s only one system like ours on earth, and it took two decades of innovating, and empathizing, to build.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

18014 Asurion Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Outstanding service, very next day my daughter's phone was at my door. Nice, friendly and very fast, plus a huge bonus, they speak English perfectly, no kidding. I could understand every word she said, and to boot she could understand me too!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Your company did an excellent job of replacing my badly broken phone. The replacement phone arrived in two days as promised. Set up was easy, and filing the claim was also easy to do. Thank you for the great service.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I call to get assistance to set my new phone, to transfer all my pictures, contacts, applications & data from my old phone and clean the old phone to return to AT &T. I receive all the Gelo and así siting needed and the task was completed.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Overall great experience, quick and easy online process. Replacement phone arrived earlier than expected. Make sending in damaged phone easy as well with return packaging ready to go. Thankfully this is the only time I've had to use the insurance but was very easy to do.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

The process is very user friendly and very fast which I greatly appreciated. I was able to get my new phone within a couple of days and was up and running in no time. I am very happy with how easy of a task this was during a stressful time when a phone is not working!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

You could make the process easier. It took several emails back and forth to complete the process and 3 phone calls. However we did get the phone replaced promptly after all the necessary information you required was received as requested.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Great customer service and the replacements came in fast. Provided the answers to my questions and very friendly. The phones are awesome and the set ups were easy to do once I got the answers. Keep up the great work!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

After some phone round about & a little initial internet difficulty we then got to the correct person on the phone and our insurance situation was resolved very quickly & completely to our satisfaction. The final outcome was worth the afternoon confusion.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

My new phone was here in less than 48 hours. Seamless service. A new phone for my $19 deductible is well worth the small amount I pay each month for insurance. I will definitely continue my coverage for the peace of mind I get.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

The phone arrived earlier than expected and the service was great. The phone was easy to set up and recovered all my contacts and apps. I called and they helped me through the process. They were very friendly and helpful.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Very easy to file a claim online and had new phone in two business days. Came with shipping label which made it easy to return. Second time I used this service and extremely happy with the whole process. Would highly recommend!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I was so glad that I had the insurance for my phone. It was fast and easy to get my phone replaced and I was very satisfied because there was no problem even to send damage back. I say if you don’t have the Asurion insurance, get it.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Took a month to get my phone, $400 dollar bill with a suspended phone for a month. Sucked, had to call them at least 10 times. AT&T sucks so does the process with getting the phone. It was the worst experience I ever had in my life, pray we never lose another phone while with this carrier.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Great service. Prompt response. Much appreciated! Only delay was due to my being out of town for a few days. No runaround as experienced with Verizon. Mailing package was much appreciated and useful. Will use again with great confidence if needed.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Broken screen. Had the insurance, it was replaced with new phone for the deductible. The agent was so kind and helpful. Very professional. Made my experience easier. Will always rely on this insurance company. Thank you. I am a semi-retired hairstylist. I am 61 yrs., female.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Very professional, patience and understanding and helpful, as well as, prompt on handling my problem with my phone issues. I was able to talk to a live person very quickly. Thank you, in advance once again, for your cooperation and prompt attention in this matter. I was also given a confirmation number that would be useful if needed.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Excellent process! Very happy with the way this all went. I appreciate this type of service especially in this day and age. Kudos to you all. Thanks. I was especially grateful to the service I received from AT&T because I don’t think I could have completed this trade out on my own.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

The reason for my dealings was that I had lost my cell phone and called you folks to assist with the switching over to the new phone. I filled out the survey at the end of that switch over and wrote that if your employee that helped me was an employee of mine that I wouldn't trade him for "cash and a future draft choice".

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Fast speedy phone recovery. After I broke the screen on my phone I was immediately able to get my phone screen replaced after that didn't fix it, they shipped out a new one next day. Great service. Would use again. I'm glad I pay for it.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

No one ever wants to have to file a claim, but this was the easiest process. We got our replacement phone in 2 days and it even included the return label to make shipping the old device back so simple.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Great service with English speaking agents WITHOUT an accent. However they shipped it to wrong address so it delayed me getting the replacement phone. I feel the deductible is much too high compared to what I pay for the insurance

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

This was our first time to use your service and it was outstanding. The replacement device arrived the next day, during the busy holiday season. The replacement was for my daughter’s phone and the customer service personnel walked her through the setup process over the phone, which was a stress reliever for me. Would definitely recommend Asurion to others. I will never let this insurance lapse!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Screen died out yet again, this is now the 5th galaxy s7 in 4 years for the same screen issue!! Only half screen will work and it's like the background gets etched or burned into screen. As I have been saying for years, these s7 get real hot sometimes... Well, I thank you Asurion even though got hit a deductible, was very fast painless process with a wonderful tech, blown away, not even a day to get my replacement phone!! Only thing I request is I am due for a upgrade in the system!! Due to the recurring issue, I've had with this s7 over the last many years. It would be super cool if you would upgrade me to the ☆NOTE9 ☆AND WAIVE THE FEES. As I am going to no doubt about it have this issue again... long-standing 10-year customer... enjoying the great service. Other way AT&T and Asurion thank you for the painless replacement process!!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

My issue could have been complicated but Asurion handled it professionally, quickly and courteously. I was asked to provide certain information which I did and then sign and then I had my device within 3 days. There was no hassle and I felt confident throughout the entire process.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I filled out the claim forms online and it was quick and easy. I received the phone the next day. My experience was very pleasant. Thank you for the good service. I'm so glad that I have a insurance policy with your company.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

The replacement phone arrived the following day after filing my claim. The instructions were clear and concise to transfer apps and contacts from the old phone to the new phone minimizing my disruption. Thank you for the quick response in handling my claim.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I couldn't believe that I got my replacement device in less than 24 hours after I put my claim in. I am so happy. Taking the insurance was the best decision ever. Quick and easy. It wasn't a hassle to send my damaged device back, everything was included with the replacement. Just dropped it back in mailbox. Got a confirmation that it was received in time.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

We experienced very quick arrival of the new phone. And, returning the old phone was easy and effortless. We filed the claim on a Sunday and had the new phone on a Tuesday. There was a air filled padded container to put the old phone in, tape to close the box and an addressed, postage paid return sticker... couldn’t have been easier.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I was extremely happy with Asurion’s customer service. They were on point in every aspect. Fast, and reliable with very little downtime. They helped make a bad situation right. The replacement phone I received was great and they even sent me another charger. I am completely satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Customer service was nice. They did send me a messed up phone at first but they were very kind and very prompt with fixing my issue and even sent me an upgrade. I would recommend to everyone I know this service.

Asurion Company Information