Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.69/5
Based on 5,702 ratings submitted in the last year

Asurion is a tech support and mobile protection plan company that works with leading wireless service providers like AT&T. The company offers tech support and coverage for common cell phone claims, such as loss, theft and accidental damage.

Asurion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Quick and simple service. Gives you options of replacing screen or phone. For the amount insurance cost a month it would be nice if phone replacement was a bit cheaper. Overall great service and the replacement phone arrived quickly with no issues.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Excellent help on phone everything was taken care of and replaced. great people skills. Would recommend to anyone that this is a great thing to add to their phone service. Everyone should do this so they know they have a great backup to phone repairs.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Very easy to submit claim. Phone came by Monday even though it had been a holiday weekend when my phone broke. So glad I have this service. I will definitely keep this service for my current and future phones.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Well I bought my item and the insurer promised to pay me the amount of the accessory which I am sending the receipt of the purchase. They showed me trust and honesty. They were very kind and very happy that they solved the problem for me very quickly. I thank them all patience and kindness.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Prompt and painless to get the phone. Will see how switching over goes on Friday. My daughter, whose phone it is is on vacation with my sister. I will see her on Friday so that’s when we will activate it.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I enjoy the times I've had to replace my phone from cracks. Great service. I was worried at first when I received an upgrade for my Note 9 but after talking to my carrier and Asurion I was no longer worried.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

This service was incredible. I filed the claim and within a day and a half I received my new phone. They were helpful and very understanding. 100% would recommend this service to anyone. It was worth the wait and I will use it again if I need to.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Fast service. No runaround. The staff helped me with paperwork and it really cut the time I spent worrying if I had done it right. Faxing is not easy to access, this is a small town and I was so thankful!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

They are a scam company. Look at yelp reviews. Don’t believe the reviews on this website. They are rude and don’t show up to repair your product or appliance. I have scheduled multiple appointments and they will not show up or late cancel- same day after waiting for week to get an appointment. I would avoid Asurion like the plague.

Asurion response

Hi Lori, I do understand your frustrations and sincerely appreciate your patience. I can assure you this is not the customer service experience we want you to have. I will private message you with additional information. -Ari

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Representative was wonderful. Some issues when phone arrived. The iPhone that was sent wasn’t rose gold, it was gold. And only holds a charge for two hours after a full charge. I’m not happy. This was obviously a used phone with issues not resolved!!!

Asurion Company Information