ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Request Information
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.54/5
Based on 6,400 ratings submitted in the last year

Asurion helps people protect, connect and enjoy the latest tech – to make life a little easier. Every day our 19,000 experts help more than 300 million people around the world solve the most common and uncommon tech issues. We’re just a call, tap, click or visit away for everything from getting a next-day replacement of your smartphone, to helping you stream or connect with no buffering, bumps or bewilderment. We think you should stay connected and get the most from the tech you love... no matter the type of tech or where you purchased it.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Asurion Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

You did everything I needed. Thank you so much. We would recommend you. You saved us from having to purchase a new phone. We will use you again. When the phone was broke, you answered all my questions and sent new phone so we wouldn't be with a phone.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

4 stars because I received phone calls that I had not returned my old device. At least three weeks after I had mailed old device in. After the fourth message, I called customer service to let them know. They looked it up and said it was received but not logged in. They need to log in faster than three or four weeks.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I was sent my iPhone replacement super fast. I was so worried about missing an important call but they helped me out and so quickly. I appreciate them so much more than they know. Thank you so so much, Asurion.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

Phone came one day after I went online to make claim. It is perfect and my local Verizon helped out putting on a new screen protector! Asurion came through - reasonable deductible, astoundingly quick service and next day delivery. What's not to love?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I would like to state this process was quick and easy. And fast shipping as well. The online process was really easy to complete. I thought it was going to be hard and asking a lot question. I recommend doing this to replace your phone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

Smooth and easy process! Submitting the claim was pretty simple and the envelope to return the cracked phone came quickly. Communication was also good. One star taken off because I was unable to get a replacement phone that was the same color as my prior one, which was disappointing.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

Asurion replaced the phone as requested. It was my first time using my coverage, but was pleased at the timeliness of filling my request, receipt of the phone, and written instructions to help back up the old phone and set up the new one. Thank you, Asurion.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Very helpful and quick in providing service, shipping, and help. I required the first replacement phone to be replaced. I was assured that this second replacement was under warranty and not a second claim on my insurance.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

The process was simple to make a claim. And a replacement phone came quick and was ready to have everything swapped over. A very efficient process. The phone was pre-charged and had everything I needed. The instructions were very clear and concise.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I was surprised at the customer service I received. He was very thorough and explained everything to me to make sure I understood. I'm glad we still have people in the world who care. He was a sweetheart and I actually enjoyed the whole conversation. Great Job.

Asurion Company Information