It's that easy Request Information
4.50/5
Based on 4,903 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Asurion. Life’s Operating System. For the past 20 years, Asurion has helped people across the globe balance the interdependency between life and technology. Today, as the industry-defining leader of technology solutions, we ensure 300 million consumers’ devices and appliances stay online and on the job in this fast-moving, tech-driven world. Asurion ensures technology and people are harmonious. And your life is in balance. We do so across the digitally connected globe, by speaking six languages, and by working across any device, platform or provider. There’s only one system like ours on earth, and it took two decades of innovating, and empathizing, to build.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

19271 Asurion Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 23, 2019

Very good job to my device as soon and fast. Thank you for everything you do for me. There was no delay on everything you guys said. Good job. Thank for everything ok. Thank you all. Like I said good job and have a good day.

Original review: March 23, 2019

My original phone had screen replaced by Asurion. Replacement screen failed and I had a new phone shipped directly to my home. Unit came in 2 days. Easy to set up. Very courteous staff walked me through the process. So far so good.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Great insurance. Best of all real quick and friendly very professional. They serviced all my questions. They are quick with responses and services. I recommend for everyone who needs phone insurance. AT&T is also the best company. Fast service just like Asurion.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Filing the claim was easy and very fast. The device was delivered promptly and with instructions on how to set up. The representative on the phone led me step by step on how to set up and activate my phone for use. Overall my whole experience was great.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I got a refurbished phone. I thought I would have got a new 1, but for a refurbished 1 it's in good condition. When I received it it was dirty on the back. Grossed me out. I just love my note phone. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asurion?

Original review: March 23, 2019

Dear Sirs: Once I put in my claim I received your responses quickly and was impressed with the speedy recovery of my Tablet. Doing business with insurance companies are usually long and tedious; however, I found Asurion to be exceptional to work with and the return of my product was handled quickly. Your prompt service was greatly appreciated, and I would recommend Asurion to my family and friends.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Very quick driver and setup once device received. Will definitely use the service if needed in the future. Was a very simple and easy process. Online platform was self explanatory and was easy to navigate through. Great customer experience great.

Original review: March 23, 2019

The first replacement phone that we received was a lemon. It would not connect to wifi or Bluetooth. On the positive side, we contacted customer service and a replacement for the replacement was sent out immediately. Customer service was very helpful.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Asurion replaced my broken iPhone the next day. Customer service was great over the phone and online chat. They were very thorough in explaining the process. Thank you for being prompt and helpful. Awesome. I would Recommend Asurion to others.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Y'all deliver the perfect product in perfect timing and the send back information was very clear and I was able to understand and send back the broken item easily. I'm very satisfied customer and I will keep my Asurion insurance... thank you.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Thanks for a new device to me. Great service and fast free shipping with a new device. I am satisfied to get a new Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It was good work from an old device to a new device from transfer it. I am good to use a new device.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Ordering was a snap and delivery was quick. 5 stars for that. Pro tech gets a 1 star and he hung up on me. But I did a great job setting up the device myself and recovering apps and photos so that makes him non essential personnel.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Was so glad my husband bought insurance on this phone. I never do. Filled form and received new phone the next two days. Gotta activate and am so excited. Very easy process. Thanks so much. Will certainly always buy the insurance again. Great experience.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I am very happy with the service. I highly recommend this to anyone who is in the market for excellent customer service and great service. I give them 5 stars!! Asurion is the absolute best. They helped me so much.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I had a good conversation with the person I talked with about our situation and got excellent instructions as the next steps. All the steps went as I was instructed and received my new phone the next day. Appreciate the great service and response to my claim.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I had Verizon and Sprint previously. Horrible experience in dealing with phone issues. Asurion is making up for past bad experiences that they had nothing to do with. Great company. Excellent service and value. Thank you very much. I will continue to use AT&T and Asurion as long as I can.

Original review: March 22, 2019

My problem was dealt with in an expeditious manner and my unit arrived next business day. I am quite pleased! The store did not assist, they were more interested in selling me a new unit, and TV service, no help at all!!

Original review: March 22, 2019

The whole process was easy and I did not have any problems. I did think that it would have been easier just to have my screen replaced though because it would not have taken a couple days for the new phone to ship out.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Everything was fast and seamless. Great service! I would definitely not think twice about making a claim in the future. I didn’t have to do much at all in order for my new device to be completely set up like before.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Easy and stress free process in getting a replacement device. Couldn’t be happier and the time it took was easier than the initial purchase process of going into the store and setting up a new account. Calling to have new device activated was flawless and simple. Kudos for this great job.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Just got my daughter an iPhone XS Max Saturday for her birthday on Sunday. The kid was so excited she dropped it and cracked the screen next day. I filed for the claim - was approved Tuesday shipped on Wednesday and when I got home Wednesday FedEx said they delivered it and there was no package outside my door. How can they ship a $1,000+ phone and not require a signature???

I got the run around because I was told to make a new claim and then they close it because they flagged me and then I'm told make another one and I should be good after ATT had to call them and conference us all together. I think I'm on my 3rd claim since Wednesday and was told adjuster would call and leave a message or email me. WELL the other ones that were denied I still never got a call or an email and they just make it seem like they don't care. I just want her to have her freaking phone and I can't do a damn thing about it because I have to wait 24 business hours.N= Now my child has to travel come Monday with no cell phone. Unbelievable!!

Original review: March 22, 2019

The process for replacing the iPhone watch was seamless and very easy to complete. Thank you, we don't always have to use our insurance but, it's nice when we do that the service provided is excellent. I would recommend the Asurion total coverage to anyone who values their devices. Thanks again!

Original review: March 22, 2019

I can't say I'm pleased with this phone at all. What frustrates me is that I've paid for insurance every month for when my phones breaks. I received my phone at a timely manner and it worked for a day or two. Then I noticed that it does the EXACT same thing my very broken phone did: restarting randomly, battery drain, kicking me off wifi, media device disconnected. Why have I paid you all this money for another broken phone. I use the phone for everything: work, school, life so I had to spend more money on data because my phone can't hold a wifi connection for more than 4 minutes. I'm not sure what you guys used my money for all this time but I will 100% not be paying for insurance on any other phone ever again. I'd rather pay more money for a new phone and have ZERO headaches.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Received replacement phone quickly and very easy to file a claim. I set an appointment to set up my phone and they called me on time and made the process of setting up my new phone easy. Thanks for the great service.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Appreciated the replacement process. Was simple and easy to complete. Only problem was on re-programming all previous material. In the end was successful just took 2 days probably being a novice was the cause. Just relieved it’s all over. Would definitely recommend the program to anyone using a smartphone.

Original review: March 22, 2019

My experience was swift and friendly, I love Asurion. I received my new cell phone exactly when I was told when it would come! The service is great and fair. I am glad to have Asurion! I rate Asurion 5 *****s. Be Blessed, Sherida

Original review: March 22, 2019

Quick, easy and friendly replacement service for a sad situation with a stolen phone. Spoke with multiple agents on the phone and all were very patient and friendly with me, which means a lot when you're in the stressful situation of replacing a stolen device.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Great overnight. Really problem with the new phone is the voice commands do not recognize correct speech. When I speak into the phone weird words come out. Some of them are very embarrassing and must be checked, is that normal?

Original review: March 22, 2019

Claim was very fast and easy. We received our device promptly. Once we received our device we were able to get it set up very easily. The insurance is the best thing to have. It covers you when you need it.

Original review: March 22, 2019

The phone surface was cracked, home button not working properly. The process to file the insurance claim was very easy and quick, filed it online, very user friendly; Very timely phone replacement, received the phone within 2 days. AT&T customer service was very helpful too.

Asurion Company Information