3.3/5 (137 ratings)

About airtel Prepaid

airtel Prepaid Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about airtel Prepaid?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about airtel Prepaid?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Airtel is worst network ever seen, don't value the people and also there is no way to contact the helpdesk for any queries or any complaints. Network will suddenly gone and speed also not good. Internet charge also expensive compare to JIO and also less speed.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Sales Executive Mr. ** of Belapur sector 15, Airtel showroom came our canteen and informed us airtel black package has last day offer on August 7th 2021 with 1 month free rental. Trusting as he represents a brand we agreed. After 1 month we received bill. On following up it's informed to us that no such free package is applicable. The Airtel store manager Madam and Dinanath says if company says so we can't help and threatened by us not to call them instead speak to customer service and email to appellate.upwest@in.airtel.com, appellate.west@in.airtel.com, etc but no response to emails. It's cheating msme organisations which are already affected due to civil.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Very very worst customer approach and improper response. Problem also not resolve. I have to change other network for this service only. I'm very frustrated and irritated. I'm not suggest to use Airtel anymore.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

Worst service ever I regret after taking a Airtel sim. The service is the worst ever I received. Don’t use airtel because they are not going to solve your problem in real life. They just now of doing false advertisements. It’s not worthy. Try different service. Don’t use Airtel as my personal review I am telling you.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

I have use Airtel Postpaid not since last 10 years but last some month Airtel company getting bill over. Finally I post my no. in Jio but again Airtel team me over charges. Airtel is Chor company and not use Airtel in future and also request to all not use Airtel. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

Airtel is worst network I have ever seen. Doesn't value of customer and his money. Suddenly network gone from your phone gone means totally gone. If you call customer care with lot of difficulties they will tell every time they are working with new network tower for my area since 5 years.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I'm user of Airtel network since last 15 years, Airtel claim that Airtel speed is so high but I suffer from last month for network issue but no customer service is resolved my issue finally I take my decision and now I change my network from Airtel to jio. Very burst experience with Airtel.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

100% not satisfied with Airtel due to employees, especially in GANDHI BAZAR BRANCH. I walked in showroom to get new free sim & I clearly informed the employee regards I don't required USED SIM, that bloody bugger has said- "Sir I have checked clearly, it's a new sim, please go ahead." The problem is whenever I make a call to customers or populace, they are asking me, "Sir why it's showing some other names in True Caller, when you call??" If it so then why the hell you don't inform Customer before you give bloody used sim, why don't you ask customers comfortable. Horrible Employees. They don't even recharged the plan I requested, is there any conditions like we have to take a first recharge plan what you offer. Please don't make customers fools. Really you people don't know the range of problem am facing till now.

Original review: May 17, 2021

The network is very good. But customer service is worst. They are charging when we call 121. Some information is updated in app but still they are asking to call 121 to get money from us. There are so many options which not available through app. They force us to call 121 and charge for that.

Original review: May 8, 2021

I've been using Airtel since 2005, it was all good so far but. Since few weeks, the service looks like **. I can't even make calls without disturbances in hearing. Network keeps dropping. Can't even download an audio file of size 5mb or so. The signal shows full on 4G but works like 2G or even worse. If I try to to call the customer service, they'll put me on hold for hours or more then the call drops by itself. I remember registering my number on DND yet the fake financial company peeps keep calling me on my number. I'm fed up with its service. They must update their services. I'm feeling like they've decided to provide worst service ever through this pandemic!

Original review: March 11, 2021

Worst service and app, I will never use airtel in my life. Daily I restart my mobile more than 20 times, every time clean junk files, I never use any app, but unable to use more than 50mb per day, the download speed is 100mb in 10 days? This is Airtel? Every day after 11.00 am my service stopped. Also unable to call single person even I recharged regular. This is my promise my relatives, friends will never use airtel. #BoycottAirtel lifetime on March 2021 #worstAirtelservice

Original review: March 2, 2021

I am using Airtel from last 12 years and I got new numbers ported to airtel postpaid all good but now the service is so bad the store in Mangalore is so worst service, near BUNTS hostel, don't care, the representative Shruti is tell me to call helpline for queries, why you have airtel stores, if you cannot help, I really want to change all my family numbers to different company, no more airtel if the service is so bad.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I changed my Airtel old sim & they ask me that I want - only sim change or circle change from chennai to pune. I told them to change circle. They ask me 347Rs for 1st recharge (from store it's compulsory). I paid them 347Rs that time, but now I didn't receive recharge till yet. I paid them on 13th & sim activated on 18th 11 p.m. but till now ( 23rd February) I didn't receive any recharge. Pathetic customer service. I send mail to nodal officer also but nothing happen.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I had a issue with Airtel fast tag missing recharge, I went to this airtel store in Varthur - Bangalore and given a complaint, It's been close to 30 days and I visited to store multiple times and talked to a person called Vicky (seems to be store manager), every time he tells me a same story that he didn't get the response from

the other team. I really wonder what the other team is doing?? And why this person is not following up on my case? How many times I need to come to this store to listen the same? And Airtel is giving advertisement of making complaint count Zero?? First you have to focus on better customer experience and try to solve existing complaint in a better way. Very poor response from this store and would never recommend any transactions with Airtel, and because of this person (vicky) this store deserves Zero or negative rating.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

Being an customer of airtel, I want to share my some of the issues facing with this network.

1. There is no hassle free customer care service.
2. India No.4G network - I live in Bangalore NCR, facing an respectively facing an issue with network always.
3. I want to know how Ads were been playing without any buffering. Whereas playing of videos will always Buffer.

4. Price - Comparing the price with Leading competitor JIO, which is less.

Overall I feel by comparing the network of airtel 4G is 2 out of 10.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

Airtel prepaid is the worst prepaid cell phone provider company. They are fraudsters and take money from customer. Airtel Thanks App is the worst, most inefficient, weak and worthless App the company has ever created. Prepaid payments fail when you recharge through Airtel Thanks App but the money was deducted from my account.

For some reason best known to them, the money did not reach Airtel. I had to recharge again through their website. Prepaid customer care told me Airtel will refund the extra amount within 10 working days. It's been more than 1 month and I have to keep calling them for an update. Every time I call they just raise a new complaint and say that we will process your refund.

Suddenly on my 100th call to them, they tell me that I need to visit an Airtel prepaid store nearby and store guys will help me. Lackadaisical and worst customer service, they just want to take money from their customers and don't give a damn about customer. Customer care people tell different things every time and they themselves are not in sync. like if they are working for different companies. They don't even listen to you completely and cut the phone abruptly!!! Very rude, uneducated bunch of nincompoops!!! FRAUD, CHEAT COMPANY!!!! AIRTEL'S LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED AND THEY SHOULD BE BANNED IN INDIA!!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

Worst possible, never trustworthy network. I will never ever recommend this network even to my enemies. Fraudsters. Airtel extreme is also worst possible service. Never trust their offers. All bogus. Humbug network. No service mentality.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

Network & Data connection very very poor as my own experience. I am not satisfied and disappointed with Airtel Prepaid. I will never recommend anyone Airtel. Vi Network & Data connection is very very fast and speed very very good.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

Network & Data connection very very poor as my own experience. I am not satisfied and disappointed with Airtel prepaid. I will never recommend any one Airtel prepaid until service is improved. Airtel should think about old customers before getting new.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I ported my BSNL sim to Airtel back in 2018 as I required high speed internet for my DLP. Back then airtel was quite good but then this year around Feb I started having connectivity and stability issues with the network. I called numerous times to customer care but they always had an answer ready to anything I said. Then once the executive said that there must be some problem in my device or the sim either should be changed but as I had bought a new device in August 2019. I thought of changing the sim but for safety measures I had my device checked at the service centre where they they told me that my device was ok, changing the sim helped me and I started getting the connection like before so I bought one more airtel sim seeing the network was quiet strong in my area. But again since august I started facing the same issue as before.

I am not saying I wasn't consuming my data. I was using 60 to 70% of my daily data but the stability was not there like in my dlp classes. I couldn't hear the sound of the teacher. If the video wasn't available my voice was not audible to them. I called a numerous times to customer care but instead of listening to my complaint they use to start their own story that "How can you say that the net is not working? You have used 90% of your data and you are saying that net is not working," and all that kind of stuff so I had to change my sim back to bsnl. I had to say my bsnl sim is 2g and my airtel sim was 4g but since I ported back I never had a single issue with my dlp class. Video runs smoothly. Audio also doesn't break so basically the conclusion is that airtel 4g is terrible than bsnl 2g.

Also the other sim that I bought of airtel is also experiencing the same problem. I registered a complaint in Sept. They said that they will solve the issue till 30 sept. The issue wasn't solved so I called on 1st October. Again they said that I'll have to wait till 30th oct for the issue to get solved so basically I sum it up by saying that airtel is the worst of all networks in the country with a moderate downloading speed, bad uploading speed and the worst ping ms (stability).

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

Am port from Vodafone to airtel prepaid on 25th June 2020 but after port am face network connectivity issue and call connectivity issue at my home location, But till time (18th Sept. 2020) am face that same issue and no any resolution provided from your airtel. My service req. id is **, Also am visit many time at airtel store Maninagar ahmedabad gujarat and face terrible experience with store head Mr. shivraj, am think to port from airtel to another one but TRIA rules is 90 days wait so am already wait 90 days to solve my issue but no resolution provided from your end. Appellate team and nodal team of airtel every time auto generated mail revert on my mail. Think before move in airtel service.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

Airtel is a Big Fraud. It can only spend money on advertisement rather than providing services to their customers. NO SIGNAL, NO CALLING ONLY PAY HUGE AMOUNT. AIRTEL should Advertise themselves by giving only 1 slogan. PAY HUGE AMOUNT AND YOU GET NOTHING. One is paying huge amount for his calling and data Packs but one can hardly call anyone or use his 1kb data pack out of 2 GB because of NO NETWORK. Worse company executives try to make people foolish by saying no issue sir. Within 8 months one can be able to use his data packs and will not sure but may be able to call someone because we have processed your request of poor signals to higher authorities and soon you will be getting connected. But unfortunately waiting for the same. Please people. It's a Humble request. Please please please don't ever take Airtel. It's a Big Fraud. VERY BAD SERVICES NO SIGNAL. NO MEANS A BIG NOOO.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

Airtel signals are very weak with poor network connectivity. Even checked with different mobile phones but facing same issue in area. Always signal problem. All companies keep on advertising but provide poor customer service.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

If you are thinking like airtel says they follow your complaints and care about you then sadly the answer is no a BIG NO. I have recharged my mobile several times looking at offers like cashback but once done you have no one to talk to about where your offers rewards left or vanished. Airtel customer care is only trained to say SORRY for the inconvenience and "How may I help you". Both of which are not meant anyways. So if you see cashbacks, rewards saying free subscription to Prime, Zee5 or FASTag cashback then zero my friends. Zero is what you get and their email guys are full dumb people never come back with any answers, hardly answer your email.

Original review: June 28, 2020

I recharged my tv for 1 year for Rs 4806 but still my connection got disconnected. Since yesterday I'm calling customer care but no one is solving issue. So please it's my request to you all, never use airtel, the services its worst, they lie to me, wrong commitment and do lot of harassment. And now they are saying as it's Sunday so I have to wait for 48 hours. I want to give them zero rating.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I am using Airtel prepaid mobile connection since 2010. I am facing lot of problems with network and the same was brought to the notice of customer care and nodal officer. No one is responding since 7 months. They claim their service is 0 complaint. I can prove them wrong with lots of proofs. I am also having mail communication with 0 positive responses. They are misleading the public with all fake promises.

Original review: May 10, 2020

Hi, I am Kalaivani using airtel SIM from last 6 years. From last 2 months my prepaid SIM is not working and there is no signal bar due to which am unable to do any online transaction during this crisis time. Worst customer service and once of the executive and his supervisor says me to wait till the lock down completes. How can I be without network and online service? I need to switch to other network but airtel team is not supporting.

Original review: April 21, 2020

The worst network I have experienced from airtel. There is network issue as well as the internet is not working at all. I felt waste of money I invested by recharging. I would prefer not to use this airtel. No proper response at all. After this quarantine I would like to change my network.

Original review: April 12, 2020

The Company had recently changed the recharge policies as per TRAI in India - but its technical support team was not geared to take up the change instantly resulting in users losing their balance on the sim card. Generally if there was balance on the sim card, its connectivity was auto renewed by the minimum recharge of Rs. 23. After the recent change in the recharge rates, the system did not function properly and resulted that the users were told to do a recharge even though there was a balance in the sim card. I have tried to reach them by customer service and emails, but they were unable to provide resolution and any technical support. I thus stopped using my 2 sim cards due to this un-cooperative support from AIRTEL. It is today trying to claim as number one internet service provider but I would say after the takeover of Tata Docomo subscribers - it was unable to provide proper customer services and just trapped the innocent subscribers

Original review: April 8, 2020

I'm facing issues in Internet. I have been complaining since 2 and half but they haven't taken any action yet. Sometimes I'm unable to take calls. I'm facing problem with airtel sim. In my area Airtel network is **.

airtel Prepaid Company Information