3.7/5 (299 ratings)

About airtel Prepaid

airtel Prepaid Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about airtel Prepaid?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about airtel Prepaid?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Airtel is worst network ever seen, don't value the people and also there is no way to contact the helpdesk for any queries or any complaints. Network will suddenly gone and speed also not good. Internet charge also expensive compare to JIO and also less speed.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Sales Executive Mr. ** of Belapur sector 15, Airtel showroom came our canteen and informed us airtel black package has last day offer on August 7th 2021 with 1 month free rental. Trusting as he represents a brand we agreed. After 1 month we received bill. On following up it's informed to us that no such free package is applicable. The Airtel store manager Madam and Dinanath says if company says so we can't help and threatened by us not to call them instead speak to customer service and email to appellate.upwest@in.airtel.com, appellate.west@in.airtel.com, etc but no response to emails. It's cheating msme organisations which are already affected due to civil.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Very very worst customer approach and improper response. Problem also not resolve. I have to change other network for this service only. I'm very frustrated and irritated. I'm not suggest to use Airtel anymore.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

Worst service ever I regret after taking a Airtel sim. The service is the worst ever I received. Don’t use airtel because they are not going to solve your problem in real life. They just now of doing false advertisements. It’s not worthy. Try different service. Don’t use Airtel as my personal review I am telling you.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

I have use Airtel Postpaid not since last 10 years but last some month Airtel company getting bill over. Finally I post my no. in Jio but again Airtel team me over charges. Airtel is Chor company and not use Airtel in future and also request to all not use Airtel. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

Airtel is worst network I have ever seen. Doesn't value of customer and his money. Suddenly network gone from your phone gone means totally gone. If you call customer care with lot of difficulties they will tell every time they are working with new network tower for my area since 5 years.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I'm user of Airtel network since last 15 years, Airtel claim that Airtel speed is so high but I suffer from last month for network issue but no customer service is resolved my issue finally I take my decision and now I change my network from Airtel to jio. Very burst experience with Airtel.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

100% not satisfied with Airtel due to employees, especially in GANDHI BAZAR BRANCH. I walked in showroom to get new free sim & I clearly informed the employee regards I don't required USED SIM, that bloody bugger has said- "Sir I have checked clearly, it's a new sim, please go ahead." The problem is whenever I make a call to customers or populace, they are asking me, "Sir why it's showing some other names in True Caller, when you call??" If it so then why the hell you don't inform Customer before you give bloody used sim, why don't you ask customers comfortable. Horrible Employees. They don't even recharged the plan I requested, is there any conditions like we have to take a first recharge plan what you offer. Please don't make customers fools. Really you people don't know the range of problem am facing till now.

Original review: May 17, 2021

The network is very good. But customer service is worst. They are charging when we call 121. Some information is updated in app but still they are asking to call 121 to get money from us. There are so many options which not available through app. They force us to call 121 and charge for that.

Original review: May 8, 2021

I've been using Airtel since 2005, it was all good so far but. Since few weeks, the service looks like **. I can't even make calls without disturbances in hearing. Network keeps dropping. Can't even download an audio file of size 5mb or so. The signal shows full on 4G but works like 2G or even worse. If I try to to call the customer service, they'll put me on hold for hours or more then the call drops by itself. I remember registering my number on DND yet the fake financial company peeps keep calling me on my number. I'm fed up with its service. They must update their services. I'm feeling like they've decided to provide worst service ever through this pandemic!

airtel Prepaid author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

airtel is one of the largest global wireless providers in number of subscribers. The company operates in Asia and Africa and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. They offer both prepaid and contract plans.

• airtel Money: airtel customers can add money to an airtel Money account. Using airtel Money, they can pay bills, purchase railway tickets and more. These activities will not count against their text message or data services.

• Roaming: Customers can use their phones even when roaming both domestically and internationally. They can visit the airtel website to see what charges are associated with roaming.

• myPack: Customers can design their own plan with myPack. They can choose how much data they need as well as how many minutes and text messages they want. They can also select pre-designed packs that meet their budget.

• Payment options: Customers can pay for service online or from their phone. They can also refill their account directly from an ATM. This option is available at ATMs from major banks.

• Features: airtel prepaid plans include voicemail, call waiting, holding and caller ID.

airtel Prepaid Company Information