3.4/5 (179 ratings)

About airtel Prepaid

airtel Prepaid Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about airtel Prepaid?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about airtel Prepaid?

Original review: April 5, 2022

No action on my complaints. I am register my complain to customer care many time but they don't take any action or give me any clarification on network problem. Am asking those people who gave ad on airtel come and check network. Don't give fake ads on TV.

Original review: March 21, 2022

WORST, CHEATING, LYING, GREEDY, FAKE, FRAUD, DISGUSTING AND SHAMELESS Airtel and their customer care. It's VERY VERY DISGUSTING, DISAPPOINTING and HOPELESS from airtel and their customer care for unnecessarily sending FALSE, FAKE and FRAUD messages of 1gb free data coupon credited to my account and to claim it on Airtel Thanks, why unnecessarily I should download and install airtel thanks.

Even after downloading and installing airtel thanks there is no such free data it was a FALSE, FAKE and FRAUD message to download airtel app. And for the same I called your airtel complaint no.**, one male agent named Hemant spoke to me and literally denied of such offer from airtel. He said straight away that airtel doesn’t give this type of offers to the customer, so why this FOOLING, FALSE, FAKE and FRAUD messages to the customer. If airtel doesn’t have the CALIBRE to give such type of offers then Why this CHEATING and LYING to the customer only to download and install airtel app.

Get buying tips about Cell Phones delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I used postpaid connection for Airtel last 7 year, Starting this okay, But NOW VERY BAD. Worst internet strength.. Poor customer approach and worst response. Bill automatically makes BURDEN and staff is not care. Someone Hacked my phone through this Application. BAD, POOR, WORST.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

I am using Airtel network since last 8years.. Present worst network in our area.. Poor recharge offers compared to Jio...worst internet strength.. Poor customer approach and worst response with customers..

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

Airtel services are really very bad. I had postpaid connection of Airtel. After I stopped using their service, they do not have appropriate portal to pay bills for customers who are no longer registered. I have had some outstanding amount to pay. Even after I have paid it, I am getting messages to pay for that amount. Also they are threatening to inform my current network operators. This is really ridiculous. I went to Airtel store and already submitted proof even after that I am getting messages. I am also getting messages from my current network operator about disconnecting services. This is now being headache.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I don't understand how this company survived so long treating their customers so poorly. Customer service is a joke and these greedy people have added more on the monthly bill for almost 6 months, which I paid. I removed the connection after failing to resolve the issue speaking to customer care which takes almost an hour of waiting.

But they still billed me and called me 7 times a day, Basically they have more team members in collection rather than in customer resolution. Now my deposit amount is gone and they keep calling me as if I have defaulted on some sort of loan.. What a garbage company, Will never become a customer again.. Hope you fail soon.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

I have visited your branch at Airoli Sector - 20 Mr **. I had taken from him first month Dth was free second month. My wife called him for the channel changes. He is not giving proper response... Then today she called him he spoke very rude with her. This is not the way of service given to the customer... Kindly action against such people or else I will have to do some thing against such people ...

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

I traveled to Dubai & USA with an Airtel International package. At Dubai I discovered that the data was working but I couldn't make any local or India calls. I reached out to customer support but they could not resolve the issue. I lost the money I paid for talk time. On reaching USA my airtel phone was receiving SMS and data service but couldn't make any calls. After 10 days I discovered that I was not getting bank OTPs through SMS. This seriously impacted my transactions and caused me lot of anxiety as I could not access my funds for critical needs. I am NOT able to do some urgent trading and financial transactions as SMS service stopped. This has been a serious setback and could cause financial loss. Getting customer support to resolve the issue has been VERY POOR. DO NOT TRUST AIRTEL INTERNATIONAL SERVICE. IT IS HIGHLY RISKY AND UNRELIABLE.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Had received multiple promotion calls to opt for Airtel Black, since am with Airtel mobile family plan from many years, but to my surprise the broadband person states currently they do not have Fibre connectivity, Hence cannot provide more than 40 MBPS link, later the DTH person assures to provide Xtream box, and hand over some other device, The installation person is not reachable and never attends, The support person asks to pay for his visit. Had very good service from Hathway, but believing Airtel was such a blunder that now am planning to move out from Airtel for my mobile service

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Worst recharge plan policies and network facilities. Day by day rate of recharge plan increases like 49rs^79rs^no msg of UPI, 129rs, and no customer satisfaction. They make plan without customer support and benefits.

airtel Prepaid author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

airtel is one of the largest global wireless providers in number of subscribers. The company operates in Asia and Africa and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. They offer both prepaid and contract plans.

• airtel Money: airtel customers can add money to an airtel Money account. Using airtel Money, they can pay bills, purchase railway tickets and more. These activities will not count against their text message or data services.

• Roaming: Customers can use their phones even when roaming both domestically and internationally. They can visit the airtel website to see what charges are associated with roaming.

• myPack: Customers can design their own plan with myPack. They can choose how much data they need as well as how many minutes and text messages they want. They can also select pre-designed packs that meet their budget.

• Payment options: Customers can pay for service online or from their phone. They can also refill their account directly from an ATM. This option is available at ATMs from major banks.

• Features: airtel prepaid plans include voicemail, call waiting, holding and caller ID.

airtel Prepaid Company Information