3.00/5
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Discover a recommended PEO service now

Insperity

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Feb. 12, 2018

8 Insperity Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Had my health insurance and payroll from them. They had me paying 553.00 every two weeks for health insurance. But took 700 plus dollars two pay periods in a roll. Then when I dropped the insurance in Jan 2018 still charged me 553. O.o On my last paycheck and could not use insurance and of course the lie become you owed for insurance in Jan to Feb 1st. You keep it and God bless you.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

This is hands down the most incompetent HR/benefits company I've ever dealt with. Their reps will misinform you and end up costing you a fortune because of their own incompetence. Trust me, you do NOT want to work with these people. They've lied straight to my face on several occasions. They're a disgrace to honest business and I hope they are forced to close their doors.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

This is the worst of the HR service companies I have ever worked with, and I've worked with some of the big ones (ADP and Paychex). Their service-level and delivery are atrocious. When selling their services, they suggest that they will make your life easier from an HR perspective. In my experience, they don't. Quite the contrary - they make it harder. Everything little thing requires that you fill in a form to the extent that all you're doing is filling in forms or completing documents for them so that they can "manage" your HR processes. Frankly, it's easier and less time consuming for me or an HR staff member to just do it ourselves.

From the employee perspective, they are rude and not particularly helpful. Got a problem with your benefits, well good luck! Concerned about your client billing? Well you'll continue to lose sleep because their billing is known to be the least transparent in the industry and they charge for every single tiny thing. I also question their ethics of their sales team. There isn't one member of their team that I've found to be helpful or empathetic. All they seem to care about is their process, their procedures, their forms, and their bottom line. Anyone seeking a PEO is best advised, in my opinion, to run as far away from Insperity as possible.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

This product allows me to complete all necessary tasks completely and with ease. I've never had an issue with it. Overall, very satisfied with this product. The product allows me to complete the needed tasks with minimal time spent on it. The steps are all streamlined very well. Very happy with its ease of use. Most of the product was fairly intuitive, and the training material was helpful, though it could have been a bit more thorough. For the price paid for this product, the value is quite good. Streamlined processes, good support services, and great customer service were all great selling points.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

The variety is great. Get to choose many different things from and having the right one is what any person would want. It is very easy to use peo services and it's something that any workplace would want to have in it because it's so easy to use and it is awesome. Training is easy and it takes a little bit of time but when you do your job right it can't be that hard. Any normal person can do it so give it a try. The value of everything on there is pretty good. I would recommend it to any person who wanted it that badly and I bet they would love it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insperity?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Received my info easily and reliability was great. Especially around tax time it was simple that a child could use it. I remember the days of paper W2s and pay stubs and I'm a messy person they get lost or spills on them so having virtual access a password away is amazing. I tend to forget passwords a lot and it was very simple to reset them. It was very easily learned when I first had to use it. I cannot imagine not having it now. It only took one time to be able to learn how to use it. Basically like having a personal HR consultant. I'd have to say incredible value. As an employee it was free to use and the paper that gets saved is both cost efficient and amazing for the environment instead of printed out pay stubs and W2s.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

There are a lot of different options with this company. Honestly all of them are great and it's hard to choose. I think everyone will love this company. PEO is very easy to use and they also have great customer service. If you are having any trouble you can just contact them and they are very helpful. The training options are very good. They have a lot of different great options. I would suggest using more than one. They are very helpful and useful. The value is so great. The rates are great. Everything about this company is great. They have great prices and great services. They are very helpful and really care about the customer and the customer's experience.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

All the tools I need to effectively manage my small business accounting needs. Payroll management and account reporting are especially useful and easy to use. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. Available help and customer service are easily accessible and very friendly. This product was as simple to use for me as for a previous employer managing a much larger company. The availability of classes offered is sufficient to supplement the available user help options. I was able to access onsite training, online self-paced learning, and user forums that more than met all of my needs. The purchase and licensing costs were sufficiently recouped in a reasonable time frame. I did have to make more of an outlay on training than I would have liked, but this was offset by the value.

Insperity expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in a home office in 1986, Insperity is now a publicly traded company serving over 100,000 businesses across the United States. They offer full-service HR solutions in addition to individual solutions for organizations with five to 5,000 employees.

• Individual solutions: Businesses can choose from a full suite of individual solutions, including employment screening, recruitment services, insurance services and much more. Pick and choose which options can help your business.

• Mobile app: Insperity’s mobile app makes it easy for you and your employees to track benefits, 401K contributions, healthcare information and more. Test the app out on Insperity’s website.

• Resources: Learn more about PEOs, HR tips and more business insights with Insperity’s wealth of online resources. These are available for free and are accessible whether or not you use Insperity’s services.

• Community involvement: Insperity is committed to supporting and improving local communities through a variety of programs. Their areas of focus are health and human services, education, military/veterans and animal service organizations.

• Full-service HR: Businesses that need HR management will receive a wealth of services when they sign up for Insperity® Workforce Optimization®. Services include benefits management, employment administration, performance management support, government compliance reporting, employer liability management, training and development, business services and recruiting/outplacement support.

• Best for: Insperity is best for small and midsize businesses who need full-service HR services and/or individual solutions.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
    ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Insperity Company Information

www.insperity.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use